Speaker 1: Welcome to Can'tfley Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And just like that, we're back with yet another cantfully reckless episode with your girl Jess.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: What I'll be doing, I'll be fixing mess y'all. And Taylor's not here today because she'd be out because she pregnant, so she don't feel good all the time. But she is okay, she is okay. I checked on my baby mama, y'all. That's my baby mama.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I know, I've been in the media, you know, for a while, wild'n out, no pun intended, but yes, wild'n out, and I've done some things that wasn't the most professional. Actually it was mostly unprofessional. And I just want to apologize to my fans and the people that do love me, because it definitely from where you're sitting, it looked as if it was a crash out, you know, on my end, and I just want to take the time to apologize to my supporters, my fans and everything, you know, my followers, who do you know, who have grown with me, y'all seen me since day one, and yeah, getting online and to express your feelings that is something.
Speaker 2: That I used to do way back when.
Speaker 1: And while I did mean what I said and you know, my argument was valid and points I had was valid, you know I went about it the wrong way. It shouldn't have been done that way, and in that manner. Nobody is making me say this. Nobody is you know, on my back about, you know, cleaning up what I did publicly. This is just a letter of apology to the people who support me, and that is you guys that listen to me every Wednesday and who has been with me on this podcast journey since the pandemic. You know, that's when I started this part this podcast. And you know, I love the success that it has brought me. I love the connections, you know, the resources that it has bought me. It has opened me up to, you know, doing things that I never thought that I would be doing. And I literally appreciate. I appreciate you, guys. I love you, and I do sincerely mean that with everything in me. I do appreciate you, and I am sorry about how I handled handled that situation a few weeks ago. But we're gonna jump straight in.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: We have something written. This is not a voice note. I'm so sick of y'all aswer is not sending me voice notes. All right, I'm sick of that. I think y'all really should start doing that again. Y'all know i'd be sick of reading y'all shit. And not that I can't read, y'all can't write. So that's the thing. That's where this shit comes in. That's where the difficulty comes in. But I'm going to be struggling because this is it's a good story. However, this girl struggle writing this shit. All right, here we go, Hey, Jos, I'll main Lord, see what I'm saying. I think she's saying. I'll remain anonymous. Well good, because I've been stop saying people's name since season one. So I listened to your podcast daily catching up from previous episodes. But I need some advice. I'm twenty eight years old from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm currently talking to this guy we'll call him D. In his words, we took a break and over the past twoish months he expressed he's not ready in the right mental space for a relationship. Now I'm reading slow because it's a bunch of grammatical errors in this, but I am definitely trying to get to the end of the story, so I'm reading slow so I can kind of piece it together, you know, all right, So a switch recently went off in my head, and I'm like, well, let me begin to move on, because I'm not waiting on no nigga. I wasn't even certain we'd get back together. Within the past week. He all of a sudden expressed loving me and wanting to be back together and work on us. But now I'm hesitant he needs to work on his communication skills. Slash does drink frequent at night, so he basically, well, he's not an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say because you didn't say that.
Speaker 1: You said he just drinks a lot at night, which makes him sometimes act like a dick. I was honest with him that during this quote unquote break, I have been texting people because he also said he may or may not venture out too, so I started doing me. But now he's trying to flip the script and act like a victim because he's now mad that I have niggas on on my line, like I'm not her left my ass off. This is what she wrote. It's like he wanted me to act like a sad puppy while we weren't together. My thing is, if you want to be back, show me and show me why I shouldn't entertain these other niggas, like why would I cut people off if you're not even applying pressure to show me why we should be back together in the first place.
Speaker 2: He wants me to.
Speaker 1: Cut them off, but I also said he needs to show me he values and appreciates me, like I have no problem with cutting them off because I'm not dating them. However, I don't want to be disappointed again. So you don't want to put your eggs and with all your eggs in one basket. I understand because you've done that before and you've been portrayed by this gentleman, and I understand that I got you.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: So she also added this, I do want to add I do love him. Oh so you ain't make that clear at first, big head, And she said, he claims he'll put in the effort, and if I don't think he is, I can drive him.
Speaker 2: But should I even give it a try again? Hmm? Okay, hold up, hold.
Speaker 1: Up, I know this shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. Well, reading that was a struggle within itself, because girl proof free before y'all hit send to me, damn it. But it seems like, you know, if it wasn't for you coming back telling me you do love him, if you didn't add that part, I would have told you, girl moved the fuck on.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, because.
Speaker 1: You want him to take you off the market again, but you want him to show you. And if he had not already shown you, you know what I'm saying, then I feel like, no, that's'.
Speaker 2: Pointless to wait for him to do that.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting that he chose to show you that he loves you and he wants you back after you moved on. And sometimes that works, but sometimes it's too fucking late. Because shouldn't let a woman get to that point where she feels like, you know, she needs to go talk to somebody else. And this girl got a rosta of dude. She said, Now it's no one guy that the guy is trying to take her back from. She's talking to more than one guy. It's plural, you know. I feel like you shouldn't have to do that. You should you should not have to take that off of anyone. But I do feel like both of y'all, you know, play a lot of games, you know what I'm saying, because now it's just you were chasing him, but now we're chasing you, and you got somebody else, and then you know, you have other people at other contenders that you are trying to see, if you know what I'm saying, you're trying to It's like you ain't even.
Speaker 2: Really interested in the other niggas.
Speaker 1: You're just really trying to get up under his skin, you get what I'm saying, And then that becomes a toxic game because say he does take you away from the guys, you know what I mean, just to prove a point, because you're dealing with these guys to prove a point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're not really dealing.
Speaker 1: With other guys or talking to other guys to explore other shit and to you know, really really date or you know, pursue any of them that you're talking to. You're doing this to get back at the guy. You're doing this with the motive of seeing if hell well, you're doing this with high hopes that he will come back and get you, you know, put his money where his mouth is because you don't believe that he's changed, you know, but in hindsight, you're still kind of living your life for him, living your love life for him, you know what I mean. It still goes back to him some type of way. So it's not fair to the other guys that you're talking to, you know what I'm saying, because you don't plan to be with them anyway. So it's just a host of gangs being played. And that's when I feel like the toxic comes in. So I think you should do work on yourself. I don't think you should try to get back with this gentleman, although you know you say you do love him. I feel like this is that ship is sailed and it's done, and then you got to think about it. Maybe you're only twenty eight. You're only twenty eight, you know now, No that ain't young young young, but you know you still got a whole lot of life ahead of you in a world out there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's somebody that will treat you right, and you got to go through these things, you know, to grow into the woman that you are going to be, because who you are right now, you will not be in five years, and who you are in five years, you will not be in ten. You understand what I'm saying. So all of this is setting you up for a great relationship. Because when I was in my twenties, baby, I was doing all types of ripping and running. Okay, you know what I mean. I was doing it and doing it well. But you know, and that's how I ended up with my fiance. Now, you know, you're supposed to date, supposed to do that, but I don't think you should put so much energy into other guys.
Speaker 2: To get another guy back. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Girl, You young, you vibrant, you from Pittsburgh. You know what I'm saying. A lot of people may not think it shit to do that, but it's shit to do in Pittsburgh. I think you got you know what I'm saying. I think you should. You should date, but not date to get back at him. You know, date for yourself, Date for yourself. Break those shanes, set yourself free, and date for yourself. Keep me updated, though, baby, girl, Do not go back. Do not go back, because better believe he's still doing him. You didn't tell me how old he was, but someone tells me that he's young as well, you know, just like you. So so you're to be putting yourself through this shit, girl, But it is also a.
Speaker 2: Part of dating.
Speaker 1: A part of dating you have to go through trial and error and relationships, you know, to get to that happy place, you know.
Speaker 2: So I totally understand.
Speaker 1: If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back moving on. Taylor just came in here, y'all. Taylor, say hey, say hey to the people. Oh all right, now, now you're not Spanish, Relax now, I said, say hey to the people. I don't know what you're trying to give because you know this is about the deportation.
Speaker 2: What are you what are you trying to prove? What is coming from damn Oli?
Speaker 1: Like you should feel comfortable with it now. Oh, first of all, because my baby a little Mexican.
Speaker 2: Hey ya, he's stupid. But no girl, Okay, so this was the story about.
Speaker 1: Okay, So a woman had called up to breakfast club, you know, for me to fix some mess, and she was saying that her baby father was saying going around saying that he knows me because you know, her baby daddy is from Baltimore, she's from Baltimore as well, but he's some producer in Atlanta now or whatever.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: They got together. He said he didn't want kids. She knew she always wanted kids. They ended up getting pregnant. She got an abortion because he said he didn't want the child.
Speaker 2: He they broke up. He manipulated her by saying, you know things like why would you even get rid of the baby?
Speaker 1: Why would you know what I mean? And she was like, nigga, you didn't want kids. You made that very clear. Why the fuck are we playing games? So they broke up, then got back together. He said he was ready to have kids. Now if it happens, it happens, and we're gonna we're gonna, we're gonna, uh, We're not gonna do the abortion this time. I'm ready. She ended up getting pregnant. Results for the same I don't want the kid, right, but she had this baby. She said she got rid of the baby, the first baby, no problem, no issues.
Speaker 2: She was actually cool with doing it.
Speaker 1: She said she was cool with doing it the nigga. The second time around, after they got together, she get pregnant. She not having an abortion this time, She's getting the bit she's having the baby. She had the baby. This nigga's out of there. He don't do nothing for the baby girl, nothing at all. And then he busts her window.
Speaker 2: She don't.
Speaker 1: She didn't tell me why, but he bust her window so he won't be yun. Yes, hey, now he wanted to be jazzys all but yes, pretty much, he would like to be Jasmine like. But guess girl, so she's all she wants she said, is for him to take care of his child. Now what I asked her on the show was this right? I said, this is your fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's her fault.
Speaker 1: That's just it's no way to cut it, slice it, look at it or nothing like that. This ship is her fault because you allowed this nigga to tell you listen, listen, y'all.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell Talor this. He told her the first time. I would rather die than be a parent. I don't want any kids. Damn, yes, Yanks, I would rather die.
Speaker 4: If he's showing your car his card first time?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, no, you let that nigga die?
Speaker 4: Why did you fall?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And then even you saying, like, you know, I'm ready this time if it happens to happen, like, are y'all gonna be intentional with it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then even with him though, don't say you don't want to, don't say you want you don't want to have kids, and then you're not protecting you.
Speaker 2: You're not protecting yourself.
Speaker 1: But but you know, oh, this could have all been soft if she had not gone back to the baby the moment a man, yes, a man tells you I would rather die than be a parent than have a baby.
Speaker 2: That's somebody who's never getting in my eggs. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: You're not ever even entering me raw, you're not going I don't even I don't even want to fuck you.
Speaker 2: I'm not even attracted to you.
Speaker 1: Now that's your preference, But the severity of how you feel about it, I would rather die, Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: So you let him manipulate a person who said that to you the first time around, and you got an abortion. You know, you let him shoot the club up and get you pregnant again. You let him blind you or love bomb you so much the second time around that you forgot that he said he would rather die than be a parent, and you had the baby, and now you're surprised. Now you're calling up to the breakfast club to me asking me what the fuck.
Speaker 2: You should do?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you should have been dead? You left him the first time, You should have stayed gone.
Speaker 4: So he hasn't seen the child or anything.
Speaker 1: Nope, he won't do anything for the baby girl, and not at all. But you run around this motherfucker telling people you know me, nigga, you don't know me. His name is Spud Mackenzie. I kept saying stud Mackenzie. I was broadcasting from somewhere else. I was in Atlanta, so I really couldn't hear her clearly. I thought she said stud. That's why I was like, oh, it makes sense. He busts the window like a bitch. Okay, you know, studs are still women at the end of the day. You know, I don't care how long the locks are, how flat the chest he is, honey, how long the dildo is. I'm telling you, yes, that's some bit shit. He busted your window. That's crazy, crazy, yeah, yeah, But you run around talking about you know me. Don't say you know me.
Speaker 2: I want to define a nigga and blasto him so bad.
Speaker 1: Although it is her fault, he needed to take some fucking accountability too, because, yeah, nigga, you shot the club up, you're having raw sex, Like.
Speaker 2: A result of that is not a baby or std you know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying, was he even like?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: She didn't even say infidelity was one of the problems. She didn't say he was ever a cheater or anything.
Speaker 2: It was the kid.
Speaker 3: Think I know someone. That not the same thing. But why you dance someone if you really want to have kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who don't? Yeah, that didn't make sense. He told you, no, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Girls. You guys got to start acting y'all can change.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop acting like you will be the one to change the guy. And then now you're calling up here talking about you don't want your daughter all the time, you want to break from your child. Look, that's the result of dealing with a nigga. That's the result of letting your guard down. That's the result of being fucking stupid. I'm sorry, and that that's stupid. I can't believe he said that the U and then you went back and got pregnant by him. But that's why I told I kept that ship on hunted with her like nah nah, when that nigga told you he rather to die to be a parent, you just killed the baby for him.
Speaker 2: Now you let that nigga die. It's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, yeah you're not. I'm sorry, you go to fuck head.
Speaker 3: I just want to know too, Why are you just spilling in her like that.
Speaker 2: Like you think you think.
Speaker 1: Contraception? You know, a contraception is abortion. She didn't even mention birth control.
Speaker 2: No she wasn't. No, no goddamn birth controlling. He knew that she wasn't.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Niggas just don't give a fuck about abortions.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: It's not their body. A lot of niggas said to say, they don't give a fuck. A lot of men don't have to carry that that guilt in their mind that they just, you know, killed the baby. You know what I mean, They just got rid of a baby. They have no idea what what women have to go through. Laying there going back and forth in your mind because you know what I mean, you really don't want to get rid of the baby, or maybe you do, but this is going this is wear and tear on your body, on your uterus, like I know women who's had who have had abortions and can't have kids no more because of abortions, you get.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like the fuck? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So guys don't care about that unless they had to go through some ship like that, they don't care. You know, I'm not saying every man, because no, every man is not like that, but there are a percentage of guys and it does not affect them mentally, it does not, and they don't understand how it affects women in multiple ways. So I in my opinion, I think, I mean, it's kind of unfortunate. But she just like, yeah, now this is your result that do it all for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah she should.
Speaker 1: She called up it mackenzie Reginald something Reginald McKenzie.
Speaker 3: Is his name, if you get cat like, does she still is she still in contact with him or does she knows his number?
Speaker 1: He just don't do nothing for the baby. And she said he's going around letting it, telling everybody she won't let me see.
Speaker 2: My daughter and shit like that. Yeah, a very very.
Speaker 1: Much him, very much a clown.
Speaker 4: Like you know that well, I don't know that anybody.
Speaker 3: You fucking know me, sweetheart, but it sounded like, well, I don't know what happened with the DDG situation, but like you so.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know, I know, but see it, oh that girl? Yeah, I know right, And it's the thing, so did you see when?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So going back, DDG dropped the fucking song right about Hallie and then.
Speaker 2: She won't let me see my son.
Speaker 1: And then also what I felt like, it wasn't all about Halo because in the in the song, he also made it very clear that he wasn't fucking with no bitches and it was about him. H It was about you know, like, yeah, her, she can move on if she but I know she not, and like I know you not moving on? Like you know what I'm saying, like stop acting tough or whatever. You know what I'm saying, Like my nigga, this ain't all about hello, this is about Halle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's just so because even in like him son away, like yeah they kick she kissed me out the house.
Speaker 2: Or we're not together, you don't live with me? Yeah that's what.
Speaker 3: Like she was discussing, and she was like, how y'all not together, no more, like why do you think she still wants to be in your presence?
Speaker 1: Like what, You're not going to be in my house with the baby? It's okay, like no, And then her and the baby just came down with RSV. I think the baby had it first, and then he probably gave it to you, Halle.
Speaker 2: And you have to quarantine you, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was just them being sick in the house and he was I guess, you know, upset at that because he just wanted to take care of his baby while he was sick. But Halle's like, yo, we gotta get better, Like we're both in you're sick, you're gonna catch it, then you're gonna give it to people, then you're gonna get then we're gonna just be passing it back up ooth to each other, like no, nigga, let us get ourselves together. And then you can see him because because then a couple of days later, who's.
Speaker 2: On a streaming? Who's on stream?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: What is dad? The big reveal? Oh my son came back to me.
Speaker 4: That's just corny, as I couldn't have that much patience and.
Speaker 2: Look, this is the thing.
Speaker 1: We also really still gotta think because I said the same thing. We got to think about ddg's age too, because they are they are all still young. Let me see how old is DDG? Hey, sirih, how old is DDG?
Speaker 2: The answer I found is sixteen years?
Speaker 1: Oh no he need she need no DDG, she said, dudugo. Oh lord, no, what is this young man's name? Hold on DDG.
Speaker 2: Age? Okay, let's say he's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, but you know, the twenty seven year old these days, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Immature, as young as fuck, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And you know when I was twenty seven, I was immature and not as immature as that, but I was you know, he little kid, well not a kid, but he's still young.
Speaker 3: Mind like if at she ain't saying nothing, and then she hasn't said anything.
Speaker 2: You know, Halle is not you know, she doesn't appear to be h she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't live like that. And it probably cusses custom what.
Speaker 2: I already know.
Speaker 1: She cusses him the funk out, and you know, it's just it just gives like fucking clown.
Speaker 3: It is because you're putting all of it on this social media area.
Speaker 2: Is just it's just wicked it's stupid.
Speaker 4: But back to back to the girl though, Yeah, yeah, ma'am you.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you laid in your bed you got like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's saying he's this and the third whatever, big time producer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what big time now.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying though he's saying what he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the court.
Speaker 4: I mean, hopefully he appears in the court.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter. If they don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's it used to be you had to, Like I forgot how work because I never put Jerome on child support, so I've never gone through that because I.
Speaker 4: Would say, I don't know how, like if.
Speaker 3: He could, but he doesn't show what he doesn't show up did Like, I just don't know how they know.
Speaker 2: It's ways to get an on child support. It's ways, I think it.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a paternity test. Do you have to get a paternity test? I don't know if he see if he signed the birth certificate. Yeah, but see, she didn't even let us know. She didn't tell me whether he was there or not when she had the baby. She didn't tell us if he signed the birth certificate. There's things that she didn't say. I think she was just more so called and like to like air him out, which is like super what, oh my god, it is, but like why yeah, yeah, so they have to first established paternity if he did not sign the birth certificate established paternity, which he can be on a run from net for fucking ever. But I think there are ways now that are in effect where they can still get you on some type ship because I know, support for kids that's not even theirs I know, and it's that easy. Yeah, yeah, but what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But I know a guy that always just saying that his big mom like just takes money, like of course, just take money out.
Speaker 2: Of his account for real, but he'd be lying. I don't know how all that all the days.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there's no advice to you, but don't let it happen again.
Speaker 2: That's what I did tell her.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, now, you you chose to lay down on your back again, spread your legs wide open, and when and nigga told you spend a night or you felt that dick stiffing and he already was coming. Yeah, that's what happened. You should have got your ways. Something would to go. Get a fucking plan b right period. There's way that this could have been prevented, But then that would be regretting your child, and let me, your child wouldn't be here, and you definitely don't want to regret your child. You just regretted your actions, but you can't regret your actions without regretting your child's shame.
Speaker 2: So good luck.
Speaker 1: It's just one of those situations you got to deal with love, And that is the end of this episode of Carefully Reckless.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all say bye to Taylor. Okay now, Taylor.
Speaker 3: You say bye right now.
Speaker 2: Catch you next week on Carefully Reckless.
Speaker 1: Piece Can't Believe Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio than this is the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.