Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and one and only famous Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: By Hello everybody, and welcome to the Perez Hilton Podcast. Chris Booker, that's Perez. How are you sir?
Speaker 3: Well, we're definitely going to be talking Princess Catherine and also Harry and Meghan are involved in this, plus some Michael Jackson family drama, that family vlogger Ruby Frankie and drama There drama with Pete Davidson drama drama drama. Uh, but first, how are you? How you been all good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: I don't think I have anything to report. It's spring break. I kind of dawdled around my house all weekend.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 3: Well, it was my birthday. I had a busy day. I spoke at a conference, which was really cool, especially because I was invited by this group group of black women. So for them to see value in me speaking at their empowerment and networking event really was special to me. So it was a wonderful way to kick off the day. And they had a little cake for me, and then I had a small kind of like cocktail two hours situation. I didn't want to do a dinner. I wanted something small where people can just go and talk to each other and I can talk to everybody, and it was great. And then I did nothing yesterday. I mean, I was not contagious by Saturday, but I was really sick for an entire week and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say it was at least coming up on a couple of weeks. For Yeah, you were worse on the last show that we did than you were the week probe.
Speaker 3: I know that was wild, Like how am I sicker the second week? And it makes sense. Today is the first day I woke up and I'm like, well, not one hundred percent, but I feel like I'm in the ninety percentile, So I'll take it and excited to talk about everything. So let's just get to it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, including celebrities, have been apologizing to Princess Catherine for their hot takes, which were a bunch of hot air. However, this is why you tune into our show, because even though Booker would like to think he's right all the time, I'm right most of the time. From the very first moment we spoke about everything related to Princess Catherine back in January, I said what I said, and I just kept repeating it, and I was super consistent it must be something very serious, otherwise they would not keep her in there for so long. Remember she was in the hospital for over two weeks. I also said her private information is her private information and she doesn't need to share that with everybody, and that upset a lot of people for whatever reasons, like, oh, we're funding them. I don't care if you're funding them and you're not. I mean, doesn't the crown through tourism support itself. Are the British public really funding the British royal family.
Speaker 2: To an extent, But they have so much property and land that they could pay for their own at this point, but it is on the backs of the British people.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I still don't think you're entitled to their private I agree.
Speaker 2: With the other information should that the entire time. I think the first thing I said was a lot.
Speaker 5: Of people are going to have egg on.
Speaker 2: Their face because this is probably serious, and we didn't want to guess, you know, we did speculate that it's probably serious, and like everyone should just chill out a little bit and leave the lady alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, you know, I'm just assuming that everybody listening knows what the announcement was. But if for some reason, you've been on vacation or whatever. On frind of spring break, Yeah, on Friday, Princess Catherine released a videotaped statement revealing that she has been diagnosed with cancer. Although I don't even know if I want to phrase it that way, let me phrase it exactly how she presented it. She reiterated what she had previously said, that she had a plans abdominal surgery in January, and then after the surgery, it was determined that there was cancer found. The way she framed it, though it could I could interpret it as there was a mass and the mass was removed, and then that mass was determined to be cancerous. But she could be without any tumors or cancer or whatever in her body at the moment. And then she also said something that a lot of medical experts have weighed in on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 2: That's like a round the clock coverage on CNN with all these different doctus. Look, guy, she probably had a sister something removed and then they checked it out and they were like, oh shit, there's cancer cells in it. Let's get rid of all of it. Let's give her around the chemo and call.
Speaker 5: It a day.
Speaker 3: The term that she used that triggered a lot of doctors and medical professionals was preventative chemo, which makes sense to me. If they got rid of all of the tumors or whatever anomala was inside of her, probably whatever. Yeah, I don't know. I said whatever is inside of her. If they got rid of that, then they're just wanting to be extra aggressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: All right? I know the next development in this Princess Catherine situation. I'm going to tell you where the media is gonna go next week or by the end of this week. Basically, what happened the first time around is gonna happen again because Princess Catherine did not reveal the kind of cancer that she's dealing with, and the media and the public are nosy fuckers and they are going to want to know what kind of cancer she has, even though that's not their information, even though she doesn't need to share that with people. And I think for me personally, though, I don't really care. Dot dot dot with one asterisk, I'm just like praying it's not like the worst case scenario if she has pancreatic cancer.
Speaker 2: You sound like CNN. Now you sound like one of these doctors who cares if we don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but I think people are going to find it interesting that I'm literally telling you this is what's going to start happening. People are gonna really stories are going to come out claiming that she's got this one or that one or the other, and people are going to want to know, and the conspiracy theories are going to start again because people don't know because she didn't reveal it.
Speaker 4: So who cares about that?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, why do you think she didn't just go ahead and say it?
Speaker 3: Great question. It worries me that it's extremely serious, that it could be pancreatic cancer or it could be stage four. Otherwise she would have done this is just speculation. Otherwise she would have just done what King Charles did. He's undergoing prostate cancer, but he told everybody, I have prostate cancer and I'm dealing with this. But prostate cancer is highly treatable and the prognosis is extremely good for most people. So because of your question, is why I predict exactly what's going to keep happening over the next weeks or months. A Patriot On supporter Diego Ramos has a question specifically related to the video announcement. He asks, why was Princess Kate sitting alone? Shouldn't Prince William have sat supporting her? Great question. Clearly it was a calculated decision for optics. This was all about her, and they don't want her seeming to have support in that moment. They want her to come across as alone and vulnerable and wanting everybody to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: So it was definitely a calculated move, like this is her that focuses on her. She's unwell. She's finally telling everyone because you wouldn't shut up about it.
Speaker 2: Here's a sick woman. Everybody stop being assholes. She's being vulnerable. She's telling you more than she probably should have already. Everybody simmered down and let her go fucking heal up from whatever she had.
Speaker 3: Now, everybody has been wishing her well, including Prince Harry and Megan Markle dot dot dot. But Prince Harry and Megan Markle's very brief statement was a failure. I wouldn't even call it shady. I would just call it disrespectful, really, especially in a time of illness. This is all they wrote. It was one sentence and it said, quote, we wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace. First of all, I understand they're not working senior royals anymore. However, Harry and Meghan are still part of the royal family, and when releasing public statements like that, the royal family never addresses each other like that. They should have used her title, but they did it. Fine, Why should they use her title?
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 3: That's the protocol?
Speaker 4: Who cares about protocol?
Speaker 2: They stepped away from the protocol. They're not doing the protocol. That is just someone in their family call her by her name, and I find that to be much more warm, fine than Princess Catherine or whatever some made up bullshit that this whole fucking fairy tale thing is.
Speaker 4: In the first place, you're.
Speaker 2: Just digging, you're digging.
Speaker 3: No, here's the second thing. She does not want to be known as Kate. She is Katherine. William refers to her as Katherine. They called her Kate. I only view that as a dig as petty.
Speaker 2: Come on, It's like you've called someone something your whole life. That's what you guys call one another.
Speaker 3: This is a public statement. She has told us. He has told us she is Katherine.
Speaker 2: I see it a different way. I think you're seeing it as professional. I think they're seeing it as personal. That's what they call one another. No one calls Robert de Niro Robert. They call him Bob. No one called James Gandolfini James. They called him Jim. People call people what they're called, Okay, Like if you went called somebody some other name that you didn't refer to them as at the dinner table, that to me seems cold in shade.
Speaker 3: It's a public statement. It's not for Catherine.
Speaker 5: No not buying it.
Speaker 2: They're no longer royals. You're trying to cause a story.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not. It is shady.
Speaker 2: Let's follow that down the rabbit hole. It's shady for what reason?
Speaker 3: Here's the perfect example.
Speaker 4: I don't need an example. I'm asking you a question, what reason? For what reason? Is it shady?
Speaker 3: I already told you it's that's not how she's addressed and that's not how her the name that she wants for the public.
Speaker 4: How she's addressed at the fucking dinner table.
Speaker 3: This is a public statement. It's not a private text mess all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Get all cold. Because it's a public statement.
Speaker 3: They're not part of it. It's not an email or a text that she sent to Willie that they sent to William. Oh, we hope Kate's well. No, this is for the media. It's for the masses. Here's another example, like, if I die today and my family releases a statement, they should say Perez Hilton died.
Speaker 4: Why would they do that.
Speaker 2: I call you Perez because that's how we know one another. Okay, but your family knows you as Mario, so that's weird.
Speaker 3: It's not weird to me. It's for the public, it's not it's not for the it's not for for them.
Speaker 2: Everybody calls me Booker. No one calls me by my first name. And if somebody put a statement out one of my friends and they called me Chris said it, I would think that's weird, period, because everybody calls me Booker.
Speaker 3: Professionally. Everybody calls you that too.
Speaker 4: It's not professional though.
Speaker 3: Anyways, whatever statement to me, I'm not I think a lot of people agree with me. Call and let us know what you think. Eight hundred seventy two one one one eight five all right. In more family related drama news, Michael Jackson's youngest son, the person formerly known as Blanket, now going by Biggie or big. I don't I don't know how he pronounced it, to be honest, it's b I g I. How would you pronounce that biggie BIGI biggie?
Speaker 4: You could be one hundred percent right.
Speaker 2: I just thought he went by his initials.
Speaker 3: Every report that I've seen has written his name be Igi.
Speaker 4: Fine. I just thought back of the day it was b Ja.
Speaker 3: Oh, No, it was Blanket back in the day. I believe that was his actual legal nickname.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his name's.
Speaker 3: Blanket, right, but I think he changed it.
Speaker 4: I would too.
Speaker 3: Anyways, He's twenty two years old now, and he is fighting his ninety three year old grandmother, the mother of his father, in court. And it's a little difficult to have a full picture understanding and even opinion. But I do have an opinion because some of this is shrouded in secrecy. The estate of Michael Jackson is not run by his children. Actually, these executors run the estate like it's a business, yeah exactly, which is weird unless it's how his kids want it.
Speaker 2: Or maybe that's how he set it up before he died. I don't think he was like a print situation where he didn't have anything written down on to what was supposed to happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he definitely did, so there's speculation of what this issue might have been. Recently, the estate of Michael Jackson sold half of Michael's music catalog to Sony Music for six hundred million dollars, and initially Big BIGI, Biggie whatever and Katherine opposed the deal and worked together to try to stop it in court. However, for some reason, the court ruled against them, so there's been a lot of drama behind the scenes. After the court ruled against them, Catherine is trying to just appeal this and move it forward, and Big now wants her to use her own money instead of the estates money to appeal this, which that doesn't make sense to me. She's only looking out for your best interests. Allegedly, he doesn't think that Grandma's a windy appeal, so he doesn't want Grandma using the estate's money. But here's what's so confusing, to me. Allegedly, Michael Jackson's estate is worth two billion dollars. Wow, So if grandma blows through even ten million, that's nothing right and she's only doing that to help you. I don't know. Plus, also it's your grandmother. Would Michael want you to be fighting with his mom in court? I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's I think there's a lot of details that a lot of people will never know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Maybe the old lady's lost it and she's not running things correctly. I mean, the Elvis Presley situation was a lot of this too, where well whats or nuts wouldn't like Lisa Marie wouldn't let go.
Speaker 5: Of this stuff.
Speaker 2: No, Priscilla, Yeah, wouldn't let go of a lot of this power. You know, people get very protective of these corporations, I guess, or how the money is diced up, or where they wanted to go or where they feel it should go. It's hard when you get a ton of money and you didn't make it. Everybody gets real possessive about that money that you didn't make, and it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's really hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, watching the Prince family go through it and them burn through his vault and all this other stuff is probably not what Prince would have wanted, but they did it anyhow.
Speaker 3: It's also related to money because the executors make a ton of They make a ton of money themselves.
Speaker 2: It's like they're on the tip forever. They want as much money as they can draw interest off of forever.
Speaker 3: It's sad. Money is the root of so much evil. It also makes life easier. I think it's not always Rosie.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna win that billion dollar lottery tonight.
Speaker 3: I hope you do. In more family related news, this got me so heated. Oh, the county in Utah where that family vlogger Ruby Frankie lived, released all sorts of evidence related to her ultimate guilty verdict. You know, she was found guilty of severe child's abuse and neglect. And they released diary entries, audio phone calls from prison, and video and photos that were redacted of her children. They blurred the faces out, and that infuriated me. Why released photos and videos of her young children whom now we know their identity and those videos and photos are going to be haunting those poor kids out in the internet forever. What good does that serve the public interest? Even redacted where you don't see their faces, but we fucking know who it is, how does that serve society?
Speaker 5: I'm not into any of this. I mean, I'm waiting for the next story. I couldn't care.
Speaker 3: You know, people are riveted by a lot of true crime stuff. So I did watch that. I mean I actually watched all the footage and it sucks. But yeah, the one of her being interrogated was weird because she clearly was coached by her lawyer to not answer any questions, but she looked demonic, like possessed by the devil, like in a trance, like not even just ignoring all questions. Whatever, let's move on and more family related news. Tristan Thompson is a deadbeat dad. Oh yeah, for not his children with Chloe Kardashian, of course, but one of his other children, the one that he didn't want to have, the one that he told the mom to abort, the child, the one that he's not involved in, the kids upbringing, his son, THEO. He just stopped paying child support for September, October, November, December, and January, so he was taken to court and now he's been ordered to pay all of that child support that he just stopped paying. How does that just happen?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you broke? Do you not have money? Tristan? Like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird to know that you got a kid out in the world and you know this kid's gonna know that you didn't.
Speaker 5: Even want to support it.
Speaker 2: That's that's weird. Especially listen, if you didn't have any money. It's one thing, he's a fucking NBA player. He's got tons of luke tons.
Speaker 3: And it's not like an exorbitant amount of money, right.
Speaker 2: It's a drop in the bucket to what you're making. You get these other people that don't have a pot to pisson or a window to throw it out, and you're like, Okay, I got a little bit of like compassion.
Speaker 4: But this guy's got millions.
Speaker 3: For all of those months that he missed, he has to just pay fifty seven thousand dollars. So if you break it down by month, it's not that much. You just couldn't pay it, Like, what the hell? In more Kardashian adjacent news from Chloe Kardashian's baby daddy to Kim Kardashian's baby daddy, Kanye West, because of his awfulness. A lot of people want nothing to do with Kanye. You know, he was dropped by his label, lost his gap deal, and as he mentioned, venues don't want to book him. So Kanye is looking to circumvent venues by buying his own venue, meaning he is scouting potential sites overseas in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Morocco. And I don't think he's going to build an arena, but he wants to just buy a large piece of land and do a festival type concert there, I guess whenever he wants to perform.
Speaker 2: This feels like the Firefest to me already, That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 3: Smart of him, but dumb for anybody that decides to buy tickets because Kanye is erratic, like he might say he's going to put on a show and then he might cancel like the last minute, and then you wasted all that money buying tickets and airfare to go to France, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Morocco.
Speaker 2: I think this is all bullshit. I think this is just his idea. I don't see it happening.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the worldwide demand.
Speaker 3: He still has a lot of fans.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no question about that. I mean, he's still debuts number one here in this country, but I'm talking about other countries. Like if any of his statements, like if you're over in whatever, Spain wherever, that you don't even speak English, you just like the music. Do you even care or know of his antics as anti Semitic this or his charged up that, Like, do you know or cares?
Speaker 5: My question? My guess is probably no.
Speaker 3: And as is the case most of the time, American celebrities often are even bigger overseas than in America because they don't get them that often. In some of these other countries.
Speaker 2: There's some good footage going around of I want to say it's Lollapalooza, but it's like Limp Biscuit and Blink one eighty two. I think they're the same show, but I'm not entirely certain. But watching these seas and throngs of people, I just sit there and think, God, people in this country suck at concerts because they're so bored and they're sitting there looking at their phones. These people are like it's like they've lived in the desert for one hundred years and they were just given water for the first time.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's a crazy, easiest footage.
Speaker 2: Tom DeLong was like crying at the end of one of the shows, like he was like he couldn't even believe it.
Speaker 4: So it's it's pretty wild stuff.
Speaker 2: And how people oversees or in different parts of the world really react to music, It's nothing like that here in America. It Isn't you think Taylor Mania is great. It's a bunch of girls screaming. This is like seas of fucking people like jumping up and down. It's the craziest footage I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I just I wasn't even gonna talk about this because I don't know if our audience cares that much about her. But I saw the wildest footage related to what you just said, from Venezuela, where this Latina artist Carol g from Colombia. She had a show in Venezuela and there was so much demand. And you know, Venezuela is a little bit of a third world country because it's it's you know, an oppressive regime government there and so many people that didn't have tickets went and tried to gate crash the concert. That the whole concert erupted in chaos, like people who had tickets couldn't get inside because it was such pandemonium.
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't it crazy just to see music with your own two eyes and hear it yourself. It's it's wild, the power of music and what it could do to people who are starved for that kind of entertainment. Living in Vegas and living here in LA It's just got there's something on a Tuesday night, nothing special here.
Speaker 3: It makes me wonder, like, why doesn't that shit happen more in the United States? Like people trying to crash concerts.
Speaker 4: I think it's happened.
Speaker 3: Before, like that Astro World fiasco with Travis Scott, But why doesn't that happen?
Speaker 2: I want to say a lot of palooza happened once before as well. I don't know. I just think that there's stricter laws here, more cameras, better security of taller fences.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it doesn't. And even more Kardashian adjacent news, Kim Kardashian's ex boyfriend Pete Davidson took a machete to his career. I think Pete Davidson had this sitcom on Peacock called Bupkiss, and it got picked up for a second season, and production started on the second season writing. They didn't start filming, but the pre production work of writing the show and scouting locations and all that stuff had begun, And then his agents informed Lorne Michaels and Peacock that he didn't want to do the second season. Wow, and for some reason they were cool with it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I guess when you're like a big enough star, like you can really do almost anything you want if you're lucky. I guess it's also a fifty to fifty gamble, because if they wanted to comcast, NBC Universal could sue him or could demand the money that they've already spent on a second season. And the worst part is he released this long ass statement saying how he's so proud of the work and blah blah, and it was autobiographical and blah blah, but he didn't give a fucking reason for it. I guess the most bullshit reason is that I do also feel that this part of my life is finished. That's it. That's why You're fucking not going with the second season of the show, and now people are unemployed, and this network spent so much money on the second season just because you changed your mind. Like to me, I would be really weary of hiring Pete Davidson in the future. He's not stable, he's not professional.
Speaker 2: I told you his stand up show. I tried to watch him. You know, I love comedians. He'd like make me laugh. It was unwatchable.
Speaker 4: It was ten minutes in.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is the worst stand up since Amy Schumer got a Netflix by Hey, that was terrible too. I loved Damy Schumer. God did I love her. That special was garbage.
Speaker 3: Well, let's move on to reality TV news, which is garbage, but people really enjoy Christine Quinn. We spoke about her on the Patreon Show and the drama with her husband being arrested for domestic violence. Well after we recorded that, the guy was arrested again a second time, just hours after the first time. He was arrested and released. The second time, he was arrested for violating a restraining order. He was prohibited from going to the family home and he went there anyways. Dumbass. Thankfully, according to reports the selling Sunset Alum is planning to divorce him thankfully.
Speaker 2: Is that the one with Maurizio and uh.
Speaker 3: No, that's a different show that shows buying Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I was watching that last night. I don't know where I am in it because Kellen was watching it. But it's like he and the girl, they've got the kids, and they live in the house, and it came out on People magazine that they're getting split up and the kids, you know, like read it on the People's site. So I'm watching it unfold and all I'm looking at is their fucking house.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. I'm like, I want this fucking house.
Speaker 2: She's walking in with her Hermaize bags or however the fuck you say that.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I don't even think they live in Beverly Hills anymore though. I think they moved to the valley where you can get you can still get a lot more land in the valley. I'm so glad I left La. I don't miss a single fucking thing. I don't miss a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to leave. I've got nothing keeping me.
Speaker 5: Here but a job.
Speaker 3: Couldn't you do your job from anywhere, like you have to be in I mean know, you interview a lot of musicians, so I guess you have to be that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have a lot of events and things. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In more reality TV and real estate related news, vander Pump Rules star Ariana Maddox is finally extricating herself from x Tom Sandoval. She just bought a one point six million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.
Speaker 2: All the money that she has, I thought she'd get like a much nicer house. It's just a you know, it's it's it's like.
Speaker 3: Okay, play well good, be smart with your spending, don't overspend.
Speaker 2: I guess I wonder how much money was really coming in as my question, and maybe maybe it's paid for.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, she did say that on the show, which I don't know if you've been watching this season, but on the show she said that people think she made way more money off of SCANDABAL than she actually did.
Speaker 2: She know, she got that Dancing with the Stars money, that's network TV money, and she won, right, didn't she win the whole thing? So she was on the longest did you get paid the longer that you're on one of those shows.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't win.
Speaker 2: She was like in the finals, right, like she went to the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think they make that much money. I think the max you probably make is like maybe three hundred three fifty or or perhaps four hundred k max. Yeah, yeah, it's not tons. I mean it's a good amount.
Speaker 4: That's a good amount.
Speaker 3: I'd be really happy with that. What are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when you're talking about six weeks of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's more than six weeks.
Speaker 4: But well maybe ten weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaker 3: You already brought up Maudisio. But Kyle Richards Kyle, Yeah, his still wife spoke up recently about all the drama with her family that bubbled up again after Moudisio was discussing things publicly on selling no buying Beverly Hills, not selling Sunset, Right, I'm buying Beverly Hills. Kyle says that her daughters spoke to the cousins, you know, Paris and Nikki, and all is good with the cousins. But she's not talking to anybody about it because she's tired of the drama. Candice Owens, the political commentator, has been fired by the Daily Wire, and I feel like I don't have enough backstory and I don't follow her that closely.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've never heard of the Daily Wire in my life. Being fired by them. Could just be a budget thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she was fired allegedly for anti Semitism. She seems like a peach her spreading you know, the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: The elections rigged, all the other stuff they're talking points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jewish people and money or Jewish people control the media, and this and that and all of those things, is from what I read. But like, obviously it must be a lot of things to be fired. I don't care fire her oftentimes, though, things like this, it could end up helping her. Yeah, if I was Fox News, I would hire her. She's controversial and has awareness and could be good for the network.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, even Fox News has to get away from these people that are spreading untruths. I mean, they got sued for the whole election scandal, and they have to every time somebody goes on and says that crop they literally have to jump in and say that.
Speaker 4: Has proved to be untrue.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I think they're even a little bit more afraid of all the problems that they've run into with this quote free speech. Turns out free speech isn't free.
Speaker 4: It costs a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Some music news, Congratulations to Ariana Grande, her new album is number one for a second week in a row. And congratulations to Casey Musgraves, her new album came in at number two with her biggest week ever. Even though it was number two, she still did really well. And congratulations to Justin Timberlake. He did not debut at number thirty eight on the Billboard two hundred chart. He came in Shade. He came in at number four, which is the lowest debut of his career. But listen, number four is not embarrassing.
Speaker 2: No, especially when you look at the names in front of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's been doing this for thirty years, so I think it's also it's a good thing because obviously next year or the year after the InSync reunion is definitely happening. It's finally time, and I think that Justin Timberlake realizes that. Speaking of Justin Timberlake, his former longtime girlfriend Cameron Diaz has welcomed another child. At fifty one. She had a surrogate, like she did with their firstborn, a girl with the wonderfully unusual name Radix. I don't think I've ever heard of a kid being named Radix, Like, that's so unique's And yeah, Radis are a D D I X. She is gonna be five in December. Radis and their son is named Cardinal. I've never heard of a kid named Cardinal either, Cardinal like the bird.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 3: I guess Cardi will be the nickname rad and Cardi cards or Cards. Yeah, congratulations to them. Also, two quick things before we end. But before that, I've got to give a thank you to some of our new Patreon supporters. Jeremy Flowers, jelly Fish. I don't know if that's your real name.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with no.
Speaker 3: Also, Louise popa Witch, Red Leaf, all these people using yeah.
Speaker 4: Use your aliases.
Speaker 5: I like aliases. It's like a handle.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Red Leaf. Welcome. Zu Haidi Garcia. She's Cuban. Oh my god. Zu Hadi is one of the most Cuban names I've ever heard. Oh yeah, zu Hadi. It's like from a very specific generation in Cuba where they started giving kids the wackiest names like zu Haiti, Yami Lee.
Speaker 4: But it sounds nice.
Speaker 2: Though it's got a nice I'm sure it's hard to say in a job interview. I would be embarrassed trying to say the person's name, but I would do my best because it sounds really pretty.
Speaker 3: Also, thank you to Emily Luski and Ashley McKinney. We appreciate you all. If you want bonus shows from us exclusive on Patreon, sign up today at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. All right, finally, I'm gonna share two quick things that I saw recently that I thought were really cool. One, if you haven't seen it, thank god. It looks like it's delivering the Beetlejuice trailer. I was so excited for it. It looks so good. Jenna Ortega obviously is new to the cast, and she just makes sense. I'm like, I buy this.
Speaker 4: She looks exactly like I know.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it, why it works. I'm so excited. Even Catherine O'Hara's back. It's like, yeah, the whole gang. I'm so excited. And finally, I'm the gay that loves gymnastics and figure skating year round, not just during the Olympics. You must seek this out because it is mind blowing. This nineteen year old American from I didn't even know this city existed in the United States from Actually you might because you're from West Virginia, from Virginia. This kid from Vienna, Virginia. Either there was a Vienna, Virginia. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it's not as magical as you think.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, No, his name is Ilia Malanin. He just gave one of the most historic, amazing figure skating performances of all time.
Speaker 2: I think I actually saw this. Is this the one that performed the flip that had never been done or something?
Speaker 3: Not a flip? No, No, the quadruple axle, that's what it was, or quadruple flip or quadruple whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: I just I saw the reading of it online. By the way, you up on the show, Hey Otani story. I mean, this is fucking scandalous in the baseball world.
Speaker 3: I saw that the guy's interpreter was part of some gambling situation or was he?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the ultimate conspiracy theory. What do you mean does he really have access to four million dollars of show?
Speaker 5: Hey Otani's I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people are speculating that it's show Hay's debt. He's the fall guy either way. He sent a wire from his account to pay for this debt, which is illegal in the state of California. That's a big no no with the Major League Baseball and their collective bargaining. So, you know, he's the face of the game internationally. Forget about this country, but he is, like he is the man when it comes to it, and this is a giant black eye for baseball right now, you know, the season's about to really get underway. They don't know if they're gonna have to suspend him. According to the CBA the agreement with Major League Baseball, they have to. Now if they don't, he's gonna get special treatment that he's got to do. I guess he's gonna do some sort of press conference today. They changed their story like three times so far. It's fucking juicy, dude, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Well. I was paying attention to that story in Miami of that one tennis player whose boyfriend committed suicide, and then the update there was she released a statement saying that they had been broken up, but obviously she was still heartbroken, and then she didn't make it very far in the tournament even though she's one of the top players in the world. Interesting. All right, let's take some calls. Hi.
Speaker 6: This is Jasmine from Saratoga Springs. I'm listening to the most recent Patreon episode and just wanted to call in about Megan Fox. I guess I kind of liked her back in like the Transformers and Jennifer's Body era. I don't really have much of an opinion of her, and then throughout the years I heard like what an underrated feminist she is in Hollywood, but I don't know. She seems just to kind of have gone off the deep end the last few years, and it's just left a sour case in my mouth about her. She's definitely not a celebrity role model i'd want my daughters looking up to, and whatever her and MGK have going on just seems to be modeling like really unhealthy relationship patterns. But that's just my two cents word.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, this is Renee calling from Washington State and I'm a Patreon subscriber and I was just listening to the whole thing with Gipsey Rose Blanchard and her taking off social media. And I do have to agree with Booker, although he's skeptical, which I get. I think that you know, she's pretty young, and.
Speaker 3: She's not that young young mentally, she's thirty two years old, stunted, and she.
Speaker 7: I mean, she's kind of gone through a lot as a kid. And I would just have to wonder developmentally and where her brain is developmentally, as to how wise she is, and just to really how much she really knows about social media and what it does and what people think of her. And I don't know mental health wise, I don't know that she knows.
Speaker 3: What wise decisions are at this point anyway.
Speaker 7: So she may have done it for herself. She may have done it to keep herself out of jail. She may have done it because she's learning to be a good person. I'd like to hope that it's the latter, but I'd like to give her the benefit of it out too. So love you guys, and love the.
Speaker 3: Show, I mean, and also just a total like extra tidbit. It wasn't that newsworthy, but for all of my fellow Tavis shippers, Travis and Taylor went on vacation recently to the Bahamas, enjoyed some downtime together, and then they were spotted yesterday having lunch at Nobu Malibu. Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you all, appreciate you. Remember if you want to share our link with everyone, perezpodcast dot com and see some of you on Thursday at Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. Have a wonderful week
Speaker 4: Take care everybody,