Speaker 1: Hey there, it's Linda McLaughlin with the Roague Recap here to discuss all of the latest, and it is a lot. We are in the middle of what seems to be World War three just around the corner with Iran and Israel. We still have Russia and Ukraine trying to find their way back to peace. And while there is a very scary footing and international footing that seems to be really just kind of focused on fighting it out here at home we have just as many problems. And I feel like, I don't know, you know, I said it the other day to my husband. I said, I feel like everybody took some weird pill when they went to bed one night and all woke up nuts. Because the complete and utter lack of humanity on a global scale is shocking. It's truly shocked and overwhelming, to be frank, And when I look at my kids, I'm afraid. Because this past weekend we saw here at home this No King's protest, and it really is a very strange semblance of people. It almost looks like people went into like a assisted living facility in some areas of the country and said, hey, Donald Trump's going to take your medicaid if you don't come march with us today. So they're all like, oh my god, we gotta go. We gotta go march with the you know, our No King protest signs, and we have this playbook and they're singing songs that somebody wrote and they handed out all these flyers and songbooks and signs, and it's so funded, it's so organized, and it's frightening. And I think what I'm seeing now, to me, is very reminiscent of what happened during COVID. And there were two types of people during COVID. Three really, I'll make three buckets right. There were people that were like, absolutely not, I will not take the vaccine. There is no reason, no amount of information that you have given me that says I have to have this and it's going to do anything for me. That was the first group. The second group was, yes, please give me the COVID vaccine. I want to go on Broadway, I want to take a cruise, I need to go to the movies. I need all of the things that I have become accustomed to in life to continue. And then there was a third bucket, which was, I don't want to take this but my job that I either just started have been at forever is the only thing I have. We're a single income family. All the reasons I'm going to get fired because that's what happened, right, And it's a very real thing. And you not only had to get the shop, but then you had to get the booster. You got these vaccin passports. And I'll dip into that for just a minute. You know that level of crazy where people were walking around with these cards that disclosed their personal medical information. I mean, just think about that for a second. That's nuts. We have all these papers that we sign when we go to do anything, write anything medical. We have to sign a bajillion hippo papers because we can't break Hippa And it's privacy. This and privacy that you can't even call to talk to a hospital or a doctor or whoever about your kids. You know, if your kids are eighteen plus, they're still on your insurance thanks to Obama, until they're twenty six, but you're not allowed to make a call. Where are they there? Who gives a rip? If they're here, I'm the one paying for it. You see my name on the insurance. You want to get paid, right, it's very odd, and it really was to the point where it just just completely divided people. And they were so mentally committed, and I mean committed to the mask idea and the six feet of separation and all this nonsense. And now all this information's coming out that people like me who were like, I'm not putting this vaccine in my body. And I was never an anti vaxxer. I was just an information person. You know. I had a cousin who she wrote on Facebook, she goes, I can't believe all these people not getting the vaccine asking questions about what's in it. You don't do that when you eat a hot dog. I'm like, excuse me, I do I don't need hot dogs because I do know what's in it. Like that's a stupid analogy, but that's an analogy that liberals gave because they had to justify what they were doing to themselves and sadly to their children. And then we saw this uptick in maya carditis, and we saw this uptick in SIDS, and we saw this uptick in these old, these various types of palsy, and they didn't want to say that it was attributable to the vaccine because you see, under the Emergency Useful authorization, they didn't need to take any liability. And when you took that vaccine, you signed a piece of paper that said that you were giving up your right to ever take action should you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine, you, your family, whatever, And like that didn't raise red flags for anybody. So fast forward to now and we have this group that's out there saying that we are deporting people that are just here to make a good life and find a way. They're feeding their kids, they're just working. They're not criminals. So there's a few problems with that. The first thing is if you enter a country illegally and you do not have a visa to work, a visa to study, or you're not here on a tourist visa, then you need to be here through a green card lottery, meaning that you're working towards getting your immigration status legal. You're going to classes at night so that you can learn the language, find out how to get a social Security number, assimilate to the culture right, because the interesting thing about America is that we are a melting pot of so many things. But while we are a melting pot. We still have American ways. In One of those ways that many people take advantage is our freedom of speech. No other place in the world allows people to say and do what they want as much as they do it here. And you'll say, oh, I can't believe what's happening, you know, in the UK, and people are being put in prison for what they're saying on Facebook or Instagram or whatever because they criticized the government or they criticized their community. Well, believe it. Because they don't have a constitution, they don't have a declaration of independence, they don't give a rip about your rights, and you know what, you don't have anyone. You're there when it comes to that stuff, and you take it for granted here in America. But what happens is that when we choose to voice opposition, when we use our First Amendment speech to say I think your group is nonsense, I think it's based on a false reality. I don't think you actually know what's happening, then they go nuts. And they are able to go nuts because they're being paid. And like I said in last week's podcast, you know, if the pay scale is seven thousand, what is it seven thousand to twelve thousand a week and you get paid whether you protest or you don't. And they're giving you palettes of bricks and concrete, and you're burning cars in the street and you're waving Mexican flags and okay, wave your Mexican flag in Mexico. Why are you here? What is your goal? I mean really, what is the goal? And they'll say, we want socialism, we want things that work, we want everyone taking care of right. But that's not how America works. America was this semblance of people that were escaping oppressive government so that they could try to do things the way they wanted to do them, how they wanted to do them, when they wanted to do them. But they were doing them. They were working, they were starting businesses, they were working for other people who had started businesses. They wanted to support their family. A hard day's work was a thing of pride. Now we got people at home making videos with AI. Stuff's not even real, so you're not real. You're making things that aren't real, and you're selling that to a bunch of other people who are sitting home being fake and not real. As well. Go outside, touch some grass. That expression touch grass, it's a real thing, walk on the pavement, ground to yourself. There's a whole movement of grounding. My husband has a friend who goes out every day and he stands there and he feels, you know, the fresh air, and he feels the ground under his feet because he wants to be in contact with reality. And you know what, I'm really starting to think he's onto something. Because people are out to lunch. So now we have these protesters taking up the streets. And I will tell you my husband and I we were having a Father's Day lunch and all around our area were protests. Thousands of people protesting in our community. You know, it was really weird. They were all sixty plus. They were sixty plus, they were all these boomers and they were out there with their signs, and it made no sense. Do you know how many of the people that have been deported were criminals, and not just criminals for breaking the law and entering the country illegally, criminals because they raped, they murdered, they robbed, they stole, they hurt people. Why doesn't that matter to these people? Why don't they care if your daughter was Lake and Riley, if your daughter was Joscelyn ungary. If your daughter was any of these people that had been murdered, would you feel differently? Would it matter? Then? Does it have to be personal? This is what I don't understand, and they don't care. That's the other thing. There's zero accountability. And as a conservative, if you go to protect yourself and defend yourself against these lunatics, they say you're aggressive. I'm not aggressive. I just don't want to take your shit. That's the difference. They're not used to hearing no. They're not used to hearing people say no, thank you, I'm not interested in that. And then I see them like burning the American flag? Why are you burning the American fla? Why what is it about the American flag that you hate so much? And you know what, let's pretend that I care for a minute. Fine, why don't you just go leave? Then go live wherever it is that you think does it better? Because the last time I checked, there is no other country, no other country that does democracy the way that we do. The Democrats are hijacking this concept that they are being wronged. You got Maxine Waters, you got Gavin Newso, You've got this state representative who broke into Christy Nomes' press conference, and he's acting like a lunatic. He's not identifying himself to Secret Service, and he's like, oh my god, they put me in handcuffs. Well, yeah, brow, are we all supposed to know who you are? That's not the way you It's not normal. And you take over city streets. I cannot understand. And this is something that no one can answer me. And I asked police officers in my own community this on Saturday. I said, how are they allowed to take over entire areas like this? This is a shopping complex. People are here with their children. They're trying to get a thing of milk, a thing of eggs. They got to get home to get their kid wherever they got to go, or make dinner or what have you. It's pouring rain and we can't move because, oh this is the other thing. Tons of out of state plates. People are traveling to come and protest. Why protest in your own neighborhood. Oh no, you got paid to come here, that's why you're doing it. But they come, they park, they're on the streets, they're on the highways, they're on the sidewalk, they're everywhere, and the police officers are letting them do it. And I asked this police officer. I said, I don't understand how this is not unlawful assembly. Don't they need a permit to be here? Are you telling me that there's a permit issued? He goes, you don't understand. It's private property and the person that owns this private property has not called in a complaint, therefore we can't do anything. I'm like, Okay, well, the private property event is now spilling over into the public highway that my taxes keep, so can you tell me at what point? He goes, I got it, and we're working on that, and we're about to have a bunch of officers go and start to control that and do crowd control. But I'm like, man, this is nonsense. I mean, I have never in my life seen so many people walking around with signs and they're all they're like zombies. They're all saying the same things, they're yelling the same things. It is so odd and it's really scary and unnerving because these people should not be doing this, and the way that they respond when you don't agree. Like I was talking to this police officer and I was apologizing and I was saying I'm so sorry that you're in this community and this community is doing this to you guys and being so disrespectful. And this woman came over and started to get in my face, and I guess she thought I would be nervous and it's sead. I told her that I would end her, and the police officer was like, oh, calm down, Like why do I have to calm down? Why do I have to calm down? Shouldn't I be allowed to defend myself. Shouldn't I be allowed to punch her in the face if she comes into my space and hurts me or pushes me. Why do I have to allow her to do that? I got news for you. I'm not going to I am going to fight back. I'm going to defend myself. And everyone has that right. This whole idea of just just let them do what they're doing, don't engage, blah blah blah. You know what, it's not working because they are getting paid to do it. So the the only way that they will stop is if it becomes inconvenient, uncomfortable and has consequences. And the way to do that is arrest them for unlawful assembly, arrest them for blocking a major highway. Arrest them for threatening people when they don't agree with them, Arrest them for getting into people's personal space. Then they'll stop. No matter how much you're getting paid, you don't want to deal with that. And this is what's interesting too. You look at somebody like Greta Thurnberg, I mean, what a moron. She's so dumb. Everything about her is dumb. Her face is dumb, her voice is dumb, her efforts dumb. She literally is just like whatever the next thing is, like, oh, the green thing didn't work out, so now I'm for Gaza. Okay, fine, whatever. Nobody gives a rip. You're dumber than shit. You make no sense. You have absolutely nothing to tell me. Do you know why? Because you're nine years old. You're an idiot. You haven't lived life. I don't care. Shut up, sit down, go live some life, Go get a job, pay a bill, do something, and then maybe there'll be a reason to listen to you. I mean, really, this whole blind following it's funny because they say that our side were the Nazis and we're this and we're and it's such a disgusting word and to throw it around so loosely just shows how poorly educated they are on the topic of Nazism and Hitler and what actually happened. But they throw that word around because they say, oh, we're mindless. The only mindlessness I see are these dumb liberals walking around with stupid signs and then supporting Greta as she makes her voyage. By the way, she's in a big sail boat right because she's Misco green, except that she wasn't using the sale she used her engine full of oil. Oh what a shocker. Okay, you're so you're so committed to the cause, but only when it's convenient, you know, like the whole pee Boodoo Judge thing when he used to bike to work, except for the fact that he had a black SUV bring him two blocks from his office at the White House. Then he got his bike out of the back of the the out of the back of the car and rode two blocks. I mean, give me a break. It's just all show. And that's the stuff that drives me nuts. You want to have a conversation about people doing real things. You want to have a conversation about people doing the work. It's not these guys. They're all entitled jerks. They don't give a rip about the average person. They just want you to follow blindly so that they can keep capitalizing. I know they hate capitalism, but they're very good at it off of your back and make money on their brand, which they are creating and saying that they are one thing when they are another. So it's do as I say, not as I do. I'm going to take the big fancy jet. I'm going to tell you guys to fly coach. I'm going to sail. The c's in a sail boat. I want you guys to figure out how to set sail, but I'm going to use the engine. It's just all it's all a show. And my prayer is that these people will finally open their eyeballs and go, oh, yeah, you're right, this does look a little weird. And then you have these idiots who want to go and support Greta, who was arrested for breaking and entering into an area that was was not to be crossed. It was a barrier that was not to be crossed. And the Israeli defense forces come out and they arrest Greta, and you know, it's it's just nonsense, it's utter nonsense. But so then they go and they're like, oh, you know what we'll do in order to get to Gaza. What we'll do is we'll go through Egypt. That'll work out well, except that it's also illegal to cross through Egypt because you know, you're entering illegally, so now you're the illegal immigrant. And so all these dumb people are supporting her. They enter in through Egypt, and Egypt beats the crap out of them, beats the crap out of them, tells them to obey their laws, and they're taken on this bus because the Egyptian police are like, you're not allowed to be here. I don't know what you're doing. Oh and by the way, we don't support Gaza, and we don't support the Palestinians because they're nuts and they're run by Hamas who's also nuts. So we're not doing that. So this woman is on this bus that she's been taken on. Listen to the way that she described. She's like in shock that this is happening. You don't realize how good you have it.
Speaker 2: I've just been violently dragged into the buses. Here. At the first checkpoint on the way to al to Ismalia, we were sitting quietly and not doing anything. We were debating that we would leave soon in taxis back to Cairo because we did not break any laws. And all of a sudden, several people stormed in and they started to push people and drag them violently outside.
Speaker 1: They have beaten people.
Speaker 2: I have seen one woman that was beaten in her face in.
Speaker 1: Front of me.
Speaker 2: They didn't leave time to grab the luggage or anything. We're beaten, and this is the bus is now full of people. I hope no one is seriously injured. This is a very shocking incident.
Speaker 1: And then she's told by whoever sitting next word to stop talking because I guess somebody was coming. So now she is in shock and all that. The Egyptian police have gathered them up and they're just putting them on a bus and I'm assuming they're probably taking them back to the airport. Like, get out, thanks for trying. Get out. This is not what we do here. We are not allowing you to pass through our country. We don't know who you are, you have no ready to be here. Get out. I'm like, good, that's what needs to happen. The fear in your voice is the fear that every Israeli feels living along the West Bank or and you know, just in those small towns and Kubuta that's around the West Bank. That's how they feel. All those women that were raped and murdered at the Nova festival on October seventh, that's how they feel. So take your dumb ass, get on the bus and get out. It's enough. You think you understand what's happening, you don't know anything. And here's the other thing.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: People who put things on their car right like Coexist Unity all stupid like Kamala Harris Waltz or Hillary Clinton or whatever it is, all these stickers and platitudes and whatever on their cars. But if you have a Christian Conservative Trump twenty four whatever it is on your car, people freak out. But this next clip I'm about to play you. I'll give you a little bit of a setup. This is how nuts these people are. They're in line. I guess he was at a Starbucks or a Duncan. I'm not really sure, or I couldn't really tell. But he's going through this line and the car behind him calls the restaurant that they're in the drive through for and says, please be careful the car in front of us. We're behind them in the drive through, and they have conservative Trump stickers on their car, so be very careful. So this guy gets to the window and the girls like, uh, this is super weird, but this just happened. You have I'll just just listen to it. It's it's nuts, all right.
Speaker 4: So tell me what just happens.
Speaker 1: The people in the back of the car right behind you said that you're a Trump supporter.
Speaker 4: And just to let us know, so they warn you at the car in front of them, which is me, is a Trump supporter?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And what do they think you were supposed to do with that information?
Speaker 1: I don't know, treat you differently? Wow, but that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Do you see how democrats are and liberals They're so mean they're trying to get any bad service because of my political beliefs. I know. That is truly shocking that the car behind me saw my Trump twenty twenty four sticker on the window alerted the Duncan Donuts team that I'm a Trump supporter, as if that would have some kind of impact. Democrats and liberals are the most hateful people.
Speaker 1: And what I'm mean, so they are the most hateful people. This poor guy is trying to get a cup of coffee, and he's got people calling ahead to warn just in case he may do something while picking up his coffee. Can you imagine, like in your wildest dreams, can you even imagine doing that to someone and saying, Oh, they have such and such on their car. They've said such and such. They're they're making a statement by their bumper sticker. It's madness. Then we come full circle to this weekend with all of these liberals and Democrats calling for violence and encouraging violince and talking about violence, and guess what, two Minnesota representatives were murdered in their home. Now, this woman who was murdered was the only person to vote against in the Democrat party, was the only person in Minnesota to vote against giving healthcare to illegal aliens because she said, there's too many Minnesotas here who need healthcare, Like, I don't think it's right to give it to illegal aliens. They're not paying into the system. Our people need it. Like, sorry, I can't do that. So this guy shows up to the house, pretends to be a police officer, shoots her, husband shoots her. They're both dead, but here's the weird thing. The district attorney and the head FBI special agent give a press conference this morning and they proceed to explain that there were already two police officers on scene. So you had two police officers on scene, but they still got murdered. What that's not weird to anybody. And this guy has given this press conference and talking about it, and I'm like, well, if you guys were already on seam, how'd they get murdered? Nobody has any questions about this doesn't seem strange to anybody that the only Democrat who voted against her party, her and her husband were murdered in cold blood at the front door. Oh and by the way, the guy has no Kings flyers in his car. He's got pictures of him and his wife at rally's wearing Democrat shirts and Resist shirts and all this stuff. But the media wants you to think that he was a Trump supporter. Okay, did you know he was a Tim Walls appointee. This is the kind of stuff that's going on, do you know what I mean? Like, it is absolutely insane and it doesn't make any sense. And you have these people that are out there and they support this and they think it's okay. Here's another crazy clip that I got for you guys today. I just let you listen to it.
Speaker 3: If you were thinking about attending one of these protests on Saturday, please to do me a favor and watch this video all the way through. I promise it won't be long before you make up your mind. And please share this to anyone that you think might be planning on attending, because what I'm about to say is very important. I might have voted for Trump in this last election, but I am a lifelong Democrat. I have stood exactly where you are standing right now.
Speaker 1: I used to believe in the cause. I used to have the passion.
Speaker 3: I know what it feels like to want to do something in the face of injustice. But I am asking you, as a matter of fact, I am pleading with you sit this one out. What's happening on Saturday might look like another protest, but behind the scenes, there are some serious shadows at play. There are people funding this movement that do not care about justice. They are not looking for peaceful reform, They are looking for chaos. They are literally playing a game with wives, and they are willing to sacrifice yours to win.
Speaker 1: So this young woman obviously is making this video. She like she said, she's a lifelong Democrat. And there are some of these Democrats sort of like Senator Fetnerman who they now hate because they're mad at him because he won't stay on their side, that are coming out and they're telling the truth and they're letting you know this isn't normal. These people are paid, they are activists. They are evil, they are filled with rage, they have weapons, they have money, and they will do anything. And you're gonna get caught up in it because you are marching for a movement that doesn't exist. Their movement has nothing to do with justice, equality, or rights. Their movement has to do with one thing, and that is the utter destruction of America so they can control it and make money off of it, mark my words. That's what they want. And if you think for one second anything different, I promise you you're wrong and you will become a victim too. I wish I had better news today, guys. Maybe at some point, maybe I'll make Fridays like a fun day and we'll do like one happy story. But there's just too much news not to cover it with you. This is the Rogue Recap. I am Lynna McLaughlin. It's always great here, you know, to be here with you guys. Please check us out online at Lindamick at the Rogue Recap. I'm going to start posting the shows up there as well, so you don't only have to get it on your various platforms like Spotify, iHeart, et cetera. You can also get it on x and have a good night and be safe out there, please