Speaker 1: Listen. If you ain't got none of this in your game, but let me hear this ain't the level old.
Speaker 2: Close it's bed a loca.
Speaker 1: Nah, just close your eyes. If you ain't got none of this, if you jump in the whip and the motherfucker's sitting in the passage your seat, don't put this on.
Speaker 2: But this take I need to be this taking me to.
Speaker 3: You better have a little two steps. You better just have a little two step and then just be able.
Speaker 1: To walk in.
Speaker 2: I wanna go like to a South American beach.
Speaker 1: Now that's too descriptive. You put yourself in the box. This is world wide right here. You can show up in the beds and beat hey, but he'll understand it.
Speaker 2: Look now you don't understand it. I feel like this is like from like.
Speaker 1: He woke up on the motherfucker with just like damn, are you really? Is this really you? Am I really looking at you?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: This I got to be this is an illusion?
Speaker 2: Am I dreamy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I gotta be like, oh yeah, like there's some there's some Columbia in Colombia with man, it's like dynasty.
Speaker 1: You remember dynasty? Yeah, he don't remember dynasty.
Speaker 2: I gotta take that to New York.
Speaker 1: No, man, Yeah, it's's on right now any place in l A man, you shut the place.
Speaker 3: Then, no, they not, they not knowing. Somebody got some cash dollars right here. Huh, somebody got some cash dollars right here?
Speaker 2: Is that mine?
Speaker 1: Don't go for it. That's the woof the woo. That's the wolf.
Speaker 2: I brought him. Man, I brought him in. Lord damn, damn, Lord, I found him in the stories, Lord.
Speaker 1: D Yeah, this is probably the first, just my life. This is how I used to shoun my test. You know, you got.
Speaker 3: The signatures you recognize.
Speaker 1: Get this, listen my ship like a test or some ship. Just look at Steph.
Speaker 2: Luther Clay Luther Clay Albroa White.
Speaker 1: Albro White. You got stuff for here to wise, you got l on here, you got tracked on here. Oh v VC, Oh yeah you gotta P. You didn't take care of these.
Speaker 2: May was in the storage.
Speaker 1: No man, you supposed to put these like when you put the when.
Speaker 3: You're packing and living in too many spots and they going in boxes and they over here in storage, that's what they Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're just the bad betch though. P. You supposed to be cheating, like, hold on, no, don't touch these, get off, watch out.
Speaker 2: I mean she is thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Damn. P you gotta do something with these. You can take these and get these Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm a king like that. I'm gonna put them in the lock of them in the bottle. They ain't gonna deteriorate even more. Pe Damn, what happened? You went through an earthquake or something and you look DJ Mackie.
Speaker 2: Yeah see you got everybody on there? Who is this? Who is who is this? That's Chauncey.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's Chris Klak, Chris Clack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Chris Klak.
Speaker 1: Look at this man, this ship in my head. He got jelan and McCoy on here got he got.
Speaker 2: Sham on here sham guy right there.
Speaker 1: This is crazy VC. This is crazy bro. Yeah, Champ, we all had the time we had Champion, I got these some one.
Speaker 3: Mom My mom got my ship like this was in my mom had these. I found him in her storage.
Speaker 1: Boom. We ain't touching it going on collective, So let me get them.
Speaker 2: Let me. I'm gonna put them up in a lot. I still got the warm up too. I got my whole ship.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got the worm up too, damn p you brought these back from the diamond.
Speaker 2: Look though, look though, look look look though.
Speaker 3: Look people started posting where my phone at, posting what So when I was in the locker room right before the game, which one at the Mickey D's, I found this, everybody tagged me on it. So I went no, just people. It was like they show you, I got the mom so like I went to the Hags.
Speaker 2: So right here.
Speaker 1: He played in his ship.
Speaker 2: But what y'all don't know is we got our jersey stole and he was one. It was one of the jersey that got.
Speaker 1: He like me and him, we signed all the jersey. People put his ship on him. Play.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 3: Look crazy, that little crazy little all the have we ever had an all side game?
Speaker 1: Well, player actually played in the jersey while everybody signed the jersey.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: There's got a size playing in jersey by the player. Man.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Man that he might need to call cellar beads with that one. That's gonna be generic with that.
Speaker 5: You take the college right for next year?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, red white and blue looking nice, Kansas, Baby, We're gonna do this bad for the West. I say, hi, mam my boys and Anglewood, what's up.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Shout up some of my boys in niggerhood.
Speaker 1: That's a good kid right now. That was a good kid. You're going to Kansas, that kid going.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to kids.
Speaker 1: Let's get the baby taking the truth. Baby, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Let's go baby, certain fast, certain faster, certain fats, certain fact, certain fast, certain fast, certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching them again. You're outside, We're alive. That's when you stopped the production and we go back to water. Yeah, the intro fire, that's what we needed. Some new flavor coming into the third. You know what I'm saying. Just something new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, today is a cracking day.
Speaker 1: It's a lot going on. I don't even know where you want to start at. Boy, want what's crack. There's a bunch of teams cracking. Some teams that left. The coach left like sack Sacks cracking man Dion going to Dallas.
Speaker 3: Yet it looked like it and inefficial. You do that, p hell, Yeah, you gotta do that right man? What they need in the worst way. He the only one that can go there.
Speaker 1: This is like a player coming from the culture that helped build the culture. No better, no better situation.
Speaker 2: Here, bro right, if you got Rabo going back to New England, you gotta have.
Speaker 3: This shuts down sports Rabe chips with the Patriots, what I'm saying, So you bring that, you know they you know, these these these owners, how they be you know, mismatching and we whipping. You're doing that. I'm gonna do this and listen, want Trump this one up, though, man, DM, we hope you get that.
Speaker 1: Boy, straight up. I ain't even no Cowboys fanboy Dion fan.
Speaker 2: The state.
Speaker 3: We went to the stadium when I was my last year on the clips. We went to Dallas and went to the game. We played an All Star game in Dallas Stadium one year. I don't know if he's eleven twelve or something, it was in Dallas. Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's like the eighth one of the world some ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I might have to go down there now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta check that out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, we all di On supporters.
Speaker 3: It's just I'm going you know, whether our fans and certain things, I'll go to where the culture is represented, and Gionn Sanders represents the culture. And I ain't know Dallas fans, but because of his influence on the culture, that's what's gonna bring me down there. That's what brought me to Colorado, you know what I'm saying. So that's what that's all about. I can be not a fan of nothing, but like if the cultures represented in the right way and it's and this this is what the what it's doing, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: What you think has been the biggest change with Shat other than Doug turned around being the coach and then you do you think he should remain as the head coach?
Speaker 3: Well, he got his opportunity right now. But I think the biggest thing is probably like the attitude adjustment, because that's usually what it is, because sometimes you just you didn't make no trades, you didn't add no more players, then all of a sudden, y'all winning. Sometimes a coach's voice can start getting to the point where you tuning it out and you ain't really feeling them no more, and you ain't really motivated anymore by that coach, And then now you get a coach that you rock with that's been over there, that's kind of like, you know how it go, and now you got it's like a breath of fresh air. Now now you're like, okay, we about to all right, you know, fresh start, let's get going now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it ain't had nothing to do with the plays or the players.
Speaker 3: It's all the attitude adjustment when you change coaches into all of a sudden you start winning it, and then that's what it be because you know how it is ticket once, I mean, you get tired of the same voice and it's like, man, this shit ain't working no more, you know, and they start blowing you. And then you over there, y'all running plays. It ain't working. You're like, what we doing? You're like, what we doing? Start tuning them out going and doing your own ship motivating? Yeah, he ain't motivating.
Speaker 1: And another thing too, P is that those assistant coaches have such an intimate job. They go through the development of every player. You know, very rarely do you have a head coach out there passing the ball, you know, helping the player get better. Those assistant coaches are there for development and to be able to keep the pressure off of the head coach. So they do a bunch of therapy on the side. Hey, Pede, you gotta keep going. They do more to communication. So when you so, when you get guess what, Doug Christie has probably worked out everybody that's on the roster. He knows this guy. This guy has got extra work with me. And you know what, Mike Brown might not see it in you, but you know what, you're gonna get your opportunity. So what he said to that player is if I ever getting positions to where you can play, That's what it looked like. H Uh. Trey Lows is out playing hard. It's not only a rejuvenation of energy, but it's a rejuvenation of trust. Doug Christy is showing trust in players that Mike Brown didn't show or it wasn't consistent with that trust. Then I'm just being honest. Through the new lens, I'm gonna keep on saying this. That's a new T shirt. By the way. Through this new lens, b you get on some players today publicly. Man, these players shut you down. They listen. This is the most powerful I've ever seen the players have as a as a as a union, meaning that if they ain't liking something, or they ain't feeling something you did, or no, no, look look at the situation in UH in New Orleans. Oh man, listen, Willie Green has bent over backwards, forests left foid. However way you can go with it. He's putting the position now to where he has to put his foot down and set some real standards.
Speaker 2: And I think it's over. Like that whole thing, it's over that.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: They do a good job up.
Speaker 1: They do a great job of keeping that shit in the house because you can see from the outside that that ship is burning from the inside. We see that, right, it's starting to come out though now yeah, it start to leak a little bit. But I'm saying that to make a point of this new generation. I felt like Mike Brown would have got more from pulling deer into the side and going into the room and shutting the door. Coached the head coach the best player and be like, hey look and then pull up the tape, Hey look, you gotta be better. Da da da dad, And then that would have been more effective. Firstus coming out and then going like this, nah this listen, that new lens you can't really put a play up here and then say that because the articulation of that is that, oh man, they lost to Night. Are you saying the Arian Fox didn't get to the corner and make that three play, which is reality. No, Nah, you could have came to me coaching, did Dad. I'm telling you that's a real narrative. And Doug Christie sat back and watched all that, right, and then he going here and he's motivating differently.
Speaker 2: Now you see him.
Speaker 1: He's in the game. You down on the ball. He down on the ball with you. Bro. You know how that shit goes.
Speaker 3: Brun's count down peeing Brun Man.
Speaker 1: If Doug would a guy in a three point stands and been like lock his Asshofen said some crazy shit people that went to ten. We was already on twelve.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm saying, to have your coach involved, to have your coach and feel the energy of your coach.
Speaker 1: That's what Doug Christy's doing. He's talking to them, he's keeping it short, he's saying less, and he's motivating it with energy more than anything. That's the difference. Mike Brown come, he was I ain't gonna say he want coaching with energy, but he wasn't looking like this. Feel me, Yeah, it wasn't looking like this, Doug. Doug Christie is up walker stump, you know, talking to the rest, clapping.
Speaker 2: Like he like, like, Doug, you're not on the team.
Speaker 1: Doug done would like he about to suit up beat. But that's who he is. And you know what they're gonna take on his personality and if you know, if you know, if you don't know Doug Christie, he was a gritty, quiet play hard played through the road when one thousand percent one of the most respected quietly man Doug Christie. Man, congrasp Doug Man, keep going, Man. I hope they give him the job too, man, because he's showing that he's proven. Man, you gotta be able to not only develop these player, but you gotta be able to, you know, relate. You gotta be a man. It ain't all just coaching exid and oles.
Speaker 3: Man. You may have to sit down and be a big brother or like a you know, like one of those Yeah, that's what today's that's what today's league is.
Speaker 5: Next thing I want to ask you is team struggling the Knicks.
Speaker 6: They've lost five of their last seven, their five and five and last ten Josh Hart after a loss, we're losing games.
Speaker 5: I feel like we shouldn't be losing. They lost the Pistons on Monday.
Speaker 6: What have you noticed from the Knicks that has them struggling as of late, because a couple of weeks ago we were talking about they were one of the hottest teams in the contender in the league.
Speaker 3: Man, I think it's the clear obvious with the Knicks. They front loaded and they starting line. Now they getting ran into the ground. They're all playing forty plus minutes. And I said this from day one. They don't have no debt, so now you got to depend on all your starters to play forty minutes.
Speaker 2: This shit gonna get to you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Now we have to.
Speaker 3: Halfway mark everybody then play it almost about forty forty one games. They getting tired. They getting tired. Dog And I said this. I said, they good, and they gonna probably win a playoff series. But if they gotta play forty something, if they gotta make a move or they got to wait to the big Phillo Thomas is that his name?
Speaker 1: Robinson?
Speaker 2: Robinson?
Speaker 3: He gotta robson. Yeah, they need some depth. They need some depth at the perimeter. Actually, yeah, like because they just like they all gotta play forty minutes for them to win, and they all they all gonna get their numbers. It's all gonna look sweet, but they gonna get tired in that fourth quarter. And that's what I'm seeing. And that's what happened in the playoffs. Like it just is what it is. They need to find They need to make a trade, you know what I'm saying. They need They need one more perimeter player. And I don't know who that is, uh, but they need another perimeter player. If they think they're gonna go deep in the playoffs like this, playing like this, they got another thing coming because you ain't gonna you can get through the first round and then you can battle through the second round, but by the time they get to the conference first, man.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna have no legs.
Speaker 1: Who tells Tims that?
Speaker 2: Nobody telling us Tims that you good?
Speaker 3: Look at you argue with Tims every day. Man, somebody used to be in shouting matches every day. This man, I'll never forget this conversation. Man.
Speaker 2: We're going we're going over and shoot around and we're doing something hard, and we're going hard hard like doing a.
Speaker 1: Get man he was he was being an asshole.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Ticket was like, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: He was like doing yell?
Speaker 2: I take a ticket? Like, man, you want us to do this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right back in you want to kill each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like tickets almost.
Speaker 3: Tickets, ticket I get? He said, tickets say it's a bush. You will never be ahead coach in the league.
Speaker 1: I shot that was like the fucker, you don't know what the funk you're doing, you know, to the league? Yeah, I shot that.
Speaker 3: He shot that. I was like, oh, Tims, it was like two hours standing up right there and I'm looking at it like, okay, ain't back of down, you know, ticket, ain't back of down?
Speaker 2: Now? What he was? He just he's stubborn, though sometimes I think he gets stubborn, not even it's not even stubbornness.
Speaker 3: But he a great coach. Don't put nothing, take that away. But you know, sometimes he gets stuck in his ways.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and that's what I was gonna say, Like, at some point, Bro, you got staff, you got assistance, you got a GM, you got presidents. Somebody is telling you this, and it's a data league, bro. Data is probably telling you that, Hey, Look, the starting five playing a way bunch of more minutes than the average start and five in your league. So I'm sure he's hurt this. He goes back to what Paul just said, Bro, so stuck in his ways and he knows how to win one way. Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, My only problem with a lot of traditional stuff it doesn't that it doesn't make the download of the notice of the of the latest update.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Our league is hot paced. You can't you can't practice today. Scores are one thirty, one forty. The average is one twenty. Some teams are averaging one fifteen. Bro. Do you know, man? That is all star shit? Man got the pace of the league is the reason why we're looking at it like this. And guess what I think? Not only that, hold on Pete. On top of that, no one's told TIBs, including the players. If I'm car Anthony Towns a big body, I pull TIBs in the room and I say, hey, look this is what we what.
Speaker 2: It's a players league, this sea. They can get this off.
Speaker 1: Tim's so stubborn though that you know. I don't know, but it's gonna have to be something because you can't go up against the Boston's the Cleveland's and not have a bench. I don't care who you playing. And when they play these good.
Speaker 2: Teams, I think they have a bitch they just not use.
Speaker 1: It's that's the same thing Pete got.
Speaker 3: You gotta think about it, like if you have a bitch you're not using it's like, well, you gotta like develop Like if you don't trust these guys, like this is the time to start developing them.
Speaker 2: Ten twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: They're on the team. They made the team, they went through training camp, they earned the jersey, they earned the right, they got a contract. This is their job. One guy does this. This guy, Okay, you gotta use them though, bro, Man what one guy came out to bench and played sixteen minutes. Bro, No, that's not cool because when you play these better teams, they gonna steamroll you.
Speaker 2: You you know what.
Speaker 1: And then another thing, you know what too. You can't look at Detroit like they're Detroit. Detroit is one of the hottest fucking teams cleaning right now. They got an all star over there that can beat your ass. He can hit big shots, he can make players better, and they play like dogs every night. Because they know if we don't play hard, we don't have a chance two games.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you they can't come an shot.
Speaker 1: You broke because you're getting in your Troit.
Speaker 3: Let me say the two hardest playing teams in the league right now Detroit one Detroit orand.
Speaker 1: On back to basket Detroit sack to though.
Speaker 2: Like when you get sugs and Anthony Cole Anthony.
Speaker 1: Co Anthony, I'm so happy he's playing shot the Cole Anthony man h on the cracking list.
Speaker 2: They play so hard.
Speaker 1: Hard to listen to this though.
Speaker 3: The starters go out and then they come in and cole Anthy coming here on your ass, used.
Speaker 2: To hard, used to play hard.
Speaker 1: Listen, you don't want to see Utah, you don't want to see Detroit.
Speaker 2: These young boys is coming right now.
Speaker 1: Boys is Atlanta Atlanta one the mother teams.
Speaker 2: You come in there, they'll pop your ass. I like, listen, I like Atlanta team. Hold on.
Speaker 3: They got all these forwards between six seven and six the guard and I was like, man, Trey starts using them. They got athletes, bro Like, they got a team that I can see in the next two years being really good, like the.
Speaker 5: Hawks, Johnson of that team that made a big lead.
Speaker 2: Man Hunter and Johnson.
Speaker 3: Bro Man, they got some They got the hog horses over there, like the Hawks, the Hawks, Diyce.
Speaker 2: And Daniel, them three and man.
Speaker 3: They got some young they like the boys six nine they all like and then you got the young rookie. They're all about the same. And that's the type of team you want for the future because they all can play defense, they all can switch, and they all can shoot threes.
Speaker 5: And Daniels averaging three steals a game.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They I like Atlanta team.
Speaker 3: They just figure it a little bit more because they've been on a treadmill and they've been like a five hundred team the last few years.
Speaker 2: They got a team that can take the next step.
Speaker 1: Bro just because their players have developed too. They developed those two DeAndre and uh Jalen Man developed quicker than most people.
Speaker 2: They got some young. They got some pieces over there.
Speaker 1: They don't want. That's the team you don't want to see in the playoffs, that little team.
Speaker 3: You see him in the playoffs. You want to see him back to back. They not ready because they're young. Sh They remind me, they remind me of like uh like football terms, they be like Green Bay.
Speaker 2: They young, they got a lot of talent.
Speaker 3: They coming, They're coming next, they next, they next gonna be like in the next couple of years, they gonna challenge the East in the next like two more years.
Speaker 1: They're like when OKC first got put together and we all start taking them like okay, okay, he gonna be a threat. I look at all him, you board together. That's how Lamb's starting to shave up. Like that, young boys are starting to come into fold, coming to their own games and starting to get an identity for themselves. And then Trade bona five mother fumer superstar, his big shot.
Speaker 3: But I need Trade to play more like Steve Nash with them. I don't want him to score thirty.
Speaker 1: Steve Nash, that bunny rabbit running around circles and shit, that ain't him what he does.
Speaker 2: I like what he ain't doing that bunny rabbit.
Speaker 3: Shit, no no, no, no, not not saying the play like him, but like like all right, I'm gonna get these cats involved and then I'll score when I when I can score, because you know he can score. But he got so much talent that he could just like he lead the league assists, but I think with that too, he got about fifteen assists.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's like that. I think it's one on one with him. He go pick and roll. If he ain't got the float and he getting into big man right, then he consolidate right. Other than that, if you get it off the board, you live, man, boy, Jalen, he ain't take it. And if you don't stuff in by the dollars, man, he gonna throw your ass in. DeAndre Shane, he he. I didn't think his wars was like that dog. His ones got so much better over the last two or three years because he had come down and tray you and then get to the rank he can play. Make man. They got a bunch of little pieces to here that I don't know their names, and you know who I'm talking about. The Hawks are like that young OKC team a couple of years ago when those guys were still making that man. Listen, shout to the Hawks.
Speaker 5: Man, Jalen Johnson, most improved, cand.
Speaker 1: DeAndre should be in there too. God damnit yo, bullshit. They both made a great start then shot to Detroit. Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shout to the shot to the businessman disappointing to me, and oh no, man, he k Cunningham his flowers.
Speaker 2: But I'm disappointed. He should be All Star because I'm seeing Detroit making the leap and I'm seeing the teams.
Speaker 3: But j that Charlotte dog. They should be better like Charlotte because I think they got some talent over there. You got an all star and mellow like man.
Speaker 2: Swift.
Speaker 1: Listen, you gotta bro, Charlotte has middle mellow And what's the kid that got the left hand ked for Michigan State.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it, bro. They got a kid the lights kin killing in between three. He can get wiggle, he got a little will go ahead. Other than that, they don't really have enough firepower over there. You know what I'm saying. You can't take that to Orlando and try to beat what Orlando team. The young boy they got in the Lando.
Speaker 3: That y'all been at the bottom so long while y'all ain't developing, while you're getting high draft picks. I'm seeing Atlanta developing, I'm seeing Detroit developing. I'm even seeing guys in Brooklyn developing. You know what I'm saying, what's going on in shott y'all getting the top pick every year. So about right about about right now, five years of Mellow, you should have had about three or four five draft picks that they should be developing. Yet I'm saying Houston developed the young team's supposed to be coming up. They you, y'all the only ones that got a solidified All Star over there over there that's been an All Star, like k is coming up.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be All Star this year. But like y'all, ain't doing nothing to build around him.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you, if I'm Mellow, I'm looking to get out of there. I'm just saying I'm looking to get out of there. I'm looking to get out of there. I think I think it's holding him back from growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm seeing everybody.
Speaker 1: Passing him up. He was an All Star two years ago, so.
Speaker 2: Now I should have been like trying to like get some pieces over here.
Speaker 1: Here's all start this year.
Speaker 3: Man, he gonna be maybe maybe we don't know, Okay, hes gonna be also, but he was an All Star two years ago before he got hurt last year, So like, where's the step up? You know what I'm saying, I ain't seeing a step up as Charlotte. As I'm seeing the Houstons and the Detroit's, and you know to a certain degree you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't fucking around with Brooklyn like they'll beat you if you're playing around like the young teams. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when I'm looking out all these young teams, man, you gotta find a way to get Zion to Charlotte.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Or you leave?
Speaker 2: That's what they gotta do.
Speaker 3: Is Zion the heat that it looked like the like they they they writing on the wall in or is Now. If I get him to Charlotte, that might be the move. Pair him with mellow, that might be the move. They gotta do something, though, shake it up.
Speaker 2: You got to, you got to.
Speaker 1: That's a good trade. I like that.
Speaker 2: From the area.
Speaker 3: That's the move. Get Zion to Charlotte, pair him with a mellow, and see what you got with that. Rekindle Zion though, Man, he's gonna be home, he's gonna be playing with a with a with a young boy. Y'all around the same age, and y'all can grow together.
Speaker 1: There was in high school the same time a ship right there in the same class league.
Speaker 3: Around the same class, right, A couple of different a couple of your Zion is a little older together. Yeah, but that's a good parent. Right then, when I throw my GM hat on, I think I like I like Zion.
Speaker 2: And Charlotte him back home.
Speaker 3: Ain't no distraction, man, I mean, is it a distraction in New Orleans? Because it looked like it's a subtraction to me. You fink got the motherfucker leaning ship up, that cool soup, rabbit suit gators, all the suits, possum soups, if you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Get them back.
Speaker 1: That's the move.
Speaker 2: That's the move right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah about in New Orleans where they should be right now, they should be probably one of the best teams in the West. They got hit what point, They got hit with a lot of injury and trees and stuff. But sometimes you need some fresh air. It's like it's a lot of players, like we need to come up with an all need fresh air team, Like, yeah, I need some fresh.
Speaker 1: Air, fresh air.
Speaker 3: He need some fresh get some fresh air to show need some fresh air ship, I think Jelan he needs some fresh he need he need some fresh air.
Speaker 1: He's a fresh air.
Speaker 2: He need some fresh air.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: We already know. Jimmy Butler need some fresh need some fresh air.
Speaker 1: Open the window, sip, like, go get some fresh air. Don't get some fresh.
Speaker 2: Some fresh air.
Speaker 1: Need to get out of the You need some fresh air, get some fresh air. I want somewhere we can win.
Speaker 2: One man, I don't know what that's what I'm saying. You need to go somewhere. Who else needs some fresh air?
Speaker 1: Man? Let me say you got a new segre we gotta new put on shirt, put.
Speaker 2: On shirt, all fresh air?
Speaker 1: Team?
Speaker 2: Who else fresh?
Speaker 1: As we're sitting here going through this thinking like, yeah, that can use a Jeremy grit. Jeremy can use He's fresh air, your fellow, you can win. You want, young fella, you too nice to be right there?
Speaker 2: Need some fresh air.
Speaker 1: Boy. You see Jamal Murray. It was a Jamal Murray site last night. One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: I like Jamal at the two now with Westbrook at the one because you can focus on just doing that though.
Speaker 1: It's perfect for both. Yeah, I don't think he wants to make those decisions.
Speaker 3: He had to negotiate too much between being a point guard and the score. And when we get it like now here, Westbrook is gonna be better because Westbrook can get the ball the Joker and be a cutter, slasher and all of that. Where when you get into the pick and roll with Jeordan you just think about scoring. Dog stopped to stop worrying about get him and now let Joker do that. Let him and Westbrook do that. Man, he looks like two totally different players.
Speaker 2: Westbrook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he Bro. When he got to the two, he got right to the business. When he got to the one, he doing all he's trying.
Speaker 2: He was at the two.
Speaker 1: Her tuition is the two, you think.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, he was at Kentucky. Right when he's at Kentucky, he was the two. He was the shooting guard.
Speaker 5: Westbrook fourteen and four. Since being a starter in the life, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying I like that, especially at an older age. You know what I'm saying. And I said this, I referenced J Kid in Dallas, like you know, jk Like, Okay, now, I'm gonna just be more like a facilitator. I don't need to be running a pick and rolls too much. So and the difference between Westbrook and J Kid. J Kidd started developing a shooter, being a shooter at the end the spot of Shooter Westbrook do his three has gotten a little better, and he can with his feet is set, he can make one.
Speaker 1: You can't leave him open. Still lay here, dunk your ass too.
Speaker 3: But then J Kidd was more of a I'm gonna just be great at all the intangibles because like so even if J Kid had like an eight eight and eight game that was like impactful, that was impactful.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's what Westbrook is right now.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought J Kidd did a great job of highlighting Dallas' talent to Tyson, Chandler, Dirt and Winsky, all those you know, Josh and all those guys, Marquis, all those guys around.
Speaker 3: He did that and see now is making Murray better. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, that's what it looks like. You see Jimmy Butler back down a little bit. Bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, he don't break. He don't break right now. So yeah, he need a peanut Colada and the whole. You know what I'm saying, who got on the Cracker list? You guys on the Cracker list that's standing out right.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously can't k cunning here. I was just about to say.
Speaker 1: Kate Cunningham is cracking, he cracking, like I heard somebody made this up.
Speaker 2: That's my guy in Atlanta, you said, Jaylen Jay.
Speaker 1: Jenna Johnson, he cracking, cracking, cracking.
Speaker 3: Jayleen Johnson is the whole Detroit Histon, Oh my boy, cam in Brooklyn Thomas Cam Thomas Johnson.
Speaker 1: Johnson likes kid from h He been cracked.
Speaker 5: Yea yeah, almost twenty game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cam Johnson is cracking.
Speaker 3: Easton My Dog easting up in shack Dog Allison, excuse me a d D looked like o's and p's.
Speaker 1: Three apologize twenty three. Listen dog number twenty three with the with the with the dress a bucket.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you who cracking. Let me tell you who cracking. And I didn't expect this to be how it was, but James Hardness cracking. Oh no, he's cracking, James, because I don't expect the Clippers to be in this position with Kawhi out so long. But you traded Paul George crack and you still got the Clippers in the mix in the West like it's James Harden.
Speaker 2: But you know what Powe is cracking, He's crack.
Speaker 1: He should be an All Star too. Norman is cracking, absolutely cracking, cracking. Normal Pow is cracking. He's cracking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if it's hard in our power, but them two right there, one of them should be in an All Star game.
Speaker 1: How many you take from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: With the way the East is right now?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta give him three because Evan Mobley is cracking. I didn't know his threes and came up his threes is cracking.
Speaker 1: He's cracking.
Speaker 2: Like I saw the game last night. He's making a total difference. I'm telling he heard you.
Speaker 5: He heard you, man, I look like it.
Speaker 3: He's playing different, like it looked like damn, I heard my ticket said when I'm watching.
Speaker 1: Different playing playing with forced, playing with the president.
Speaker 2: He went down.
Speaker 3: He pushed the ball one time and went down and was like I went to the hall the float or missed and graft. You saw that off the tip off the miss Yo.
Speaker 1: I'll be at the crib all dark with this orange damn with a hood on sitting there like might see you, young fella, Yeah, young Jedi, I see you, and you'll see this big old smoke come out of my face.
Speaker 2: But you shoot the movie over there. Lord, everything you just said was sitting in the dark.
Speaker 1: With black ass joint with a with a with a hood mountain range looking at me. Right, I got an orange light over.
Speaker 2: In your backyard the hood on just inside.
Speaker 1: I mean him Washington here, Washington peek his studying and I saw exactly what you said. Yeah he he.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I see you, young Jedi. Yeah, washing like.
Speaker 1: Yoda, like Yoda, watching all the big folks. Many who is your top MVP candidates right now? You have three of them right now?
Speaker 2: Give me four?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So I think Shay is leading.
Speaker 3: They got the second best record in the league, and he's he's dominating.
Speaker 1: Did the loss of Cleveland do anything for you? Real ship?
Speaker 2: When they lost to Cleveland and Cleveland it was in Cleveland?
Speaker 3: Uh No, not really. It just you know, it was one of them days you ran into a team who was super hot and they at home and they're better than you. You know, I don't know if they better. They beat them, Yeah, you beat them, but like a seven game series, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that talking about today that day.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you think if we beat if we beat them, I'm just saying in the seven game series, who I'm picking.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, they beat them. I'm just saying it. But one, it's hard to tell. Let's see what happens when Cleveland ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I got Shay Gilder, and then after shake Gilger just I got it just on the strength. I got a put Joker uh in there because his numbers is ridiculous, and they climbing. I think Denver's like fourth in the West. Now they climbing, and then I think I have to put like Jason Tatum third. You know, I got Jason Tatum third, and then fourth.
Speaker 2: Fourth is a tough one. It may be Towns or Karl Anthony Towns.
Speaker 1: He in there.
Speaker 2: He's been having a great year years. Yeah, I gotta go Towns.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Shay Donovan, Okay, don't get enough credit for Cleveland's Yeah, Okay, he's a real superstar. Okay, his big shots, puts numbers up, can score with the best of them. He finds ways in and out, night in night out to lead that team. I think him and Garland looks a lot better. He looks a lot more patient, He looks like a better leader. You know what I'm saying when I'm watching him, right, I got him in there. Yeah, Towns came out the box like how I expected being in New York. He's in body New York. He's on that list. And then I mean, joke, you can't ever leave joke out. But Greek bro, Greek numbers are crazy this year. Greek man fucking Giannis is playing out of his mind. He's developed that mid range. I know, I know the Bucks came out uh you know, uh out of the gun, like like like what the fuck. But they've got their ship together and they're one of them teams to Peter. You don't you don't want to see the Bucks, bro, you don't want to see the Bucks.
Speaker 3: I don't really think that Bucks is really striking. No fear nobody right now. You and I know he's an intimidating player to play against. But like the Bucks, we having some bad loss.
Speaker 1: And dupe, but you put in the seven game series. I mean that's what I'm saying, Like you don't want to you don't want to be playing laser tag with the with.
Speaker 3: The little Bucks is a team, you know what I'm saying, Like Bucks is a team that I'm looking at like, I'm not I think I think Bucks the military.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll watched the NBC far I came in here.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know if I should have watched that dog, but I'm telling you, dog, don't nobody want to see Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't want to be nobody scared of me.
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, until you get into it, anybody, Hey, look, what's the what's that Talian kid that got in there with Mike Tyson talking? That ship was smiling and Mike all talking that ship looking at it.
Speaker 1: What's my man name? Church?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't say Nah, ain't green my boy? What's the kid name? Anyway, he got in there. Guy in there thought it was sweet, like, yeah, I'm nice to Mike. Who bad and then got hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see me walking in no seven games?
Speaker 5: Are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Peter mcne Peter McNeely, Yeah, yeah, I see you, Peter.
Speaker 2: Nobody took Peter mcneally serious.
Speaker 1: No, but Mike Tyson had to because he came in there trying to take my head off. Go watch that Peter McNeilly fight. Peter mcneally went for it, did but he but listen, you up against the monster dark. We're up against the storm, and you in the little ball. What's to do?
Speaker 3: I'm hey, you heard what Tony Hatley said for firemen were firemen. We're gonna near the blaze. We went into the fire. You hear me, man, you man, you hand listen, Tommy Allis boy, we're fireman man.
Speaker 1: I used to wash that dog.
Speaker 3: Damn my bad dog. You like you like the equivalent of like you like Ruben Patterson on the set? Who Ruben Patterson like on the stuff? Like I hated playing against Ruben Patterson because you know he's gonna He's gonna fuck you up. Like on offense, We're gonna elbow You're gonna do something tricky.
Speaker 1: You know he was wild.
Speaker 2: You know I'm tapping you.
Speaker 1: Bruised?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I left today.
Speaker 1: You feel your ship should be tighter, tapping it out.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready though, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Ready for he got that motherfucker righting? What that's the p I know, give me something, Lord beating me shoup?
Speaker 2: What now my head?
Speaker 4: That my hair red?
Speaker 2: My dow Damn damn nigga.
Speaker 1: He's trying to beat mother. Hears bros. Back t a with the pillow that the day I was like, damn niggas asting like bron Will Miller was ship like damn we just going twenty years old. Start looking through a man who forty you know, can dump my.
Speaker 2: Chair this way over there and beat me up these.
Speaker 1: Ankles on that and then we gotta get them there. Some lotion.
Speaker 2: You need the lotion.
Speaker 3: He lotion if you out there, any lotion out there, anybody, any loation out there?
Speaker 1: Man, we're taking any oils, coconut oil.
Speaker 3: We need a coconut or I need I need sorry, man far we need a coconut ordeal.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: I need to give my ankle some fresh man.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got some down some feet.
Speaker 3: I need to get my We got your ankles soaked some and some coconut oil. Yeah, man, too dope to be having them travels. I just came from the gym across the street running.
Speaker 1: Have to shower over here, start drying off. Get your dry be running over here in the towel, getting dressed in the low.
Speaker 2: My lotion in the car. So I just say my hands.
Speaker 1: This man not use loss.
Speaker 2: I don't use here.
Speaker 1: Be in there, get his clothes over you gotta hold on Pete.
Speaker 2: I got with some lotion, Old Pete, I.
Speaker 1: Can't you want looking up oil in my bag.
Speaker 3: So I gotta you know, I say, you put me on the coconut oil back in the day, like this is better for your skin.
Speaker 1: So I've been using putting in his hair. Still start curling up. You know what I'm saying. He's still trying to you, still trying to You know what I'm saying. You should grow your hair off. Throw some dreads, grow some dress, some dreads, grocer dress.
Speaker 3: Look looking like the fret and look like, hey, we should do a bet on the last bed for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: He gotta grow his offer. I cut mine off.
Speaker 1: I'll come in looking like Lennox, though, come in here looking like Lennox. Yeah, I'm go ahead and give me a whole dress.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna do her, I'm going all dressed down on my down to my waist. So I'm coming in here, no shirt on, doing this show like this. If you don't, if you don't, if you don't do all that, you don't shave your haird for three weeks, what is gonna look like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look like a mess.
Speaker 5: Like you.
Speaker 1: Everywhere and it looks like ex for real, y'all gonna think going through it, right, We got to keep it together now, you know, it's the whole brand, you know what I'm saying, right right right, just look like anything.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Let's get into the big man.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Let's get a fan question question.
Speaker 5: First one up is from Smatty.
Speaker 1: Smatty, Yeah, what's the time?
Speaker 5: Uh? Smatty underscore slice?
Speaker 1: Okay, Snatty underscore Slice.
Speaker 5: Did y'all ever think you would do me? How did we get here?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: Hell? Now? First off, we didn't think. First off, we didn't think media was going in this direction. You know, traditional media put you in a box and a script. You you fulfill that. And what I love about podcast is that you really get to see the personalities of some of your favorite players, some of your favorite personalities and people that played or whatever their their interests or influences. And that's what I love about the podcast. Shit coming in here, you know, talking basketball. My friend we do this in his backyard, in his bowling alley, wherever we are. We got three four other guys that we bring all to this. We love you know, exchanging information and being the guys. Bro and that's what that's what the podcast represents for us. So to be able to be in a space, to be in media that they call now media and be yourself and be with people you fuck with and you love and you know, you know, man, it's no better space.
Speaker 3: I think for me, I've always kind of been in the media because like when I was I remember the first so I don't even know this ticket. Like when I got hurt the year before you came, I had a show in Boston while I was hurt, and I was bringing other players on and I was doing it with the Fox New England.
Speaker 2: So I had a weekly show.
Speaker 3: And then I remember a couple of years later, I was doing a TNT and then you remember, so when I got to Clippers my last couple of years, I worked the finals while I was still playing, and so like when I retired, it just transitioned to me all the way to doing it all the time now. So I kind of like was always in it. So you was doing those things knowing that I didn't know I was gonna be doing after playing, but I was doing it while I was playing. Yeah yeah, And I was like, you know, I've been doing it for a while now. So I just was like it was like the transition, you know, doing that. So you know, it's been cool because it ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: It ain't for me.
Speaker 3: It's nothing more than what we do every day when we play, you know, because how many times when we sit on the bus or or or sit on the plane or sit in the locker room, like, man, woof the whoop, you check this out. We see what he's doing, you seeing with like we talked sports all the time, and because we around each other so so much, so just like, damn, I could do this to the camera and get paid doing this.
Speaker 2: Man, that's cool. We already do it anyway. So I mean that's that was, you know, my whole thing.
Speaker 1: But no, not not to say I didn't. I didn't think we were ever want to be in the media. It just it just happened organically, all right.
Speaker 6: Next question from Dylan KG you watch Family Guy before every game, said so, and who's your favorite character Peter?
Speaker 1: You know, Peter, Peter, Peter and Stewart. Uh and then uh, yeah, unapologetically h craig my But yeah, that's a whole nother story. But uh, I got to Boston and the guys didn't really notice before this. I don't even think p knew this. But because this is my first time really in a professional setting, we played, and so I haven't been around p to see how he prepared. As for game. I had been around ready to see how you know, and so on. So before every game he'll tell you this every game the same time. Everybody knows this. I got the years in the locker room. I don't flex. I don't flex. It's no need to flex, you know what I'm saying. So I got my little place where I sit and I get my ankles taped. You know what I'm saying. And I watched Family Guy peanut butters and jellies. Only two motherfuckers to fuck with? That is this nigga in Sam. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Only two motherfuckers that want to fuck with that.
Speaker 1: Is this nigga in Sam. But every day that I would get to the arena, it all revolved around family Guy being at six o'clock, having my peanut butter and jellies and then getting my ankles taped. So yeah, it was. It was a real part of me how I calmed down and how I got ready for games.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Family Guy. Guy, I didn't start watching Family Guy to him, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know nothing about.
Speaker 1: Peter Bung Jellies, he and fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I was more of it.
Speaker 3: I grew up on like the Simpsons. You know what I'm saying. I was the Simpsons. You look more Bart Simpsons, Peter. I'm a little more Simpson than Peter.
Speaker 2: I'm a little more family orientated.
Speaker 1: That ain't gotten that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: No Family Guy. Kids cannot watch that. Kids can't watching the Simpsons. You can watch the Simpsons. You cannot watch the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: You ain't see. That's how I know you ain't watching the Simpsons, p Simpsons. I got way edgy or didn't what you think all that? No ship? You mean with Bar Simpson t shirt? Nobody took him off the T shirt because you got too edgy?
Speaker 2: Nah, Family Guy, they was they had they had it was. It was some cracking going on.
Speaker 1: Cracking. There's more than cracking going on. People shout out the family A huge family. Gods all right.
Speaker 6: Next question from Demon on Western Demon, how do you feel about Jello's new song.
Speaker 1: Song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 2: He just signed the death jam to shut the Jello man.
Speaker 3: Right, man, Let's tell you this though, like the Ball Brothers and LeVar, I can't wait till they movie documentary come out because when you talk about us dad who pushed his kids to just like be successful like Hoopers and you know, now Jello he didn't make it all the way to the top, but look he finding his own lane. Like that's that's such a blessing dog just to just see them succeed as a family out, you know what I'm saying, Like this gotta be a movie. This gotta be something like it's I mean, I saw the Serena's sisters and they sorry, but this gotta be something. It's like he manifested this and drove them like listen, you ain't hooping, but he gonna do. He figuring it out, and I'm like, damn, that's lit. I think it's all lit that they all found their own lane, you know, because easily the you know, Jello could have been like, man, let me go live with my older brother or let me go live with my other brother. You know, I'm just kind of like they both getting live off of them or whatever, and you know, help him out or whatever. He want to do.
Speaker 2: But nah, He's like, nah, I got my land. I'm steady over here in the G League.
Speaker 3: I'm over here, all right, I'm a rap Like he figured it out, and so like, shout out to the ball family man, you know, shout out, yeah, no, no, no doubt. The song is cracking too.
Speaker 1: He got the jab going. As we say, keep the jab working. He got the jab working.
Speaker 2: I don't have to put that song on the opening of two K next season.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be on that.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: The only thing it takes is one hit boy, you get yourself going. Shout to him, bro, shout the jello man, congrats bro, real game game picks, yes, sir, but you got your little analytical joint going.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's basketball, man.
Speaker 1: You know what I saw this week? Man, all the more.
Speaker 2: Buffalo man, Oh that's the one.
Speaker 1: Gotta go bro.
Speaker 2: One gotta go.
Speaker 1: Damn that hurt.
Speaker 2: I want to see them after you feel me one. Gotta go damn Pee?
Speaker 1: Who go Pete? So Sunday Sunday, what's your phone say? Pull your phone out?
Speaker 2: You already known memor, you got.
Speaker 1: Your script the game with you.
Speaker 3: Ravens are the favorite in Buffalo. Buffalo is undefeated at home and they dominate at home.
Speaker 2: What you won't do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I know that's why we asked you the question, Paul, I want to go Buffalo.
Speaker 3: I love Lamar and everything, but I think Buffalo is on the like on a mission this year. I just it's just something. Josh Allen, I think he's an MVP. Although you can't give it to Lamar and nobody will be mad at that. You got Derrick Henry on the other side, who's having a sixth season and it's only been overshadowed by say Quon Barkley.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I got Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like I think at home they tough to beat. You know, I think.
Speaker 1: You I'm not sure one of the games. I'm not sure, but.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been right the Josh Allen train all year, so I'm gonna stay with it.
Speaker 1: Man, you just jumped on this train about three weeks ago. I asked you in Fortnate and you like Josh Allen. You know Josh, you know said them in Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Josh in Fantasy.
Speaker 5: You didn't have him this right.
Speaker 2: I didn't play Fantasy this year, so you were man.
Speaker 1: Church, We're gonna do a lot of tective section in this whole thing. I ain't want to bring the people in there, but yeah, but you gotta stick to something.
Speaker 2: Dog you I'm riding the Josh Allen train right now on the Bills. It ain't not the.
Speaker 1: People right the moment you're in the Buffalo. You're on the Buffalo. Man, give me the raven. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not I don't. I don't feel good, but like, this is a this this is the game.
Speaker 3: This is a game that should have been like in the in the in the in the NFC championship games. I said, it's I mean the AFC Championship, but you got the Chiefs. Who's gonna beat Houston? And it's gonna be the Chiefs in one of them, which is gonna that's another championship.
Speaker 2: Super It's like two Super Bowls.
Speaker 3: Gonna happen in the next game. We're gonna get three super bowl straight up. I feel like you don't get because this is a super Bowl game. And then whoever win that play the Chiefs after they beat that's a super Bowl game.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about that game.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Hold on, man, I ain't even pick man, I'm raising I'm raving Dup. I'm built up Raymond Duck, Raven Duck. It is the year you talking about Buffalo and Pursuiting having a magical year. Yeah, the Ravens having the same year. We got two n VP's over there. Boy, I wish say was all right, Man, damn manaday, I hope.
Speaker 1: You will Man Flowers, Yeah, man, he was we got what do you messed up?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ran in him.
Speaker 2: I ran into him like three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Cool guy, Yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was in the spot we were. Yeah, we was in.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it came out here and played a few weeks ago. I ran man, we took a flick. Uh yeah, he was in. Uh was at the little restaurant.
Speaker 1: I got the Ravens. Give me the Raves, come on, lamar, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: All right. Next up, we got the Texans at Chiefs. Chiefs are eight and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: What do we got, Pete, hold on before you jump out of here with all that, I didn't think the Texans.
Speaker 2: The Texas looked decent.
Speaker 1: Bro all right, Pete, go ahead, who you got, go ahead, jump on it.
Speaker 2: Then I'm on mountain Mahomes you climbing up.
Speaker 1: Look, this is my homes.
Speaker 2: That's a no brainer.
Speaker 1: There ain't no braining nothing.
Speaker 3: It was woking toe because ain't nobody figuring Texas dog. I don't give a damns. Looked good last week. Now see that strid is good and against the bus. Yeah, they got to listen. They play in Texas. Bro, you gotta go to Kansas City. What's the temperature gonna be in Kansas City?
Speaker 1: And it just snowed in Texas. That's cool.
Speaker 2: They ain't tripping, just.
Speaker 3: Snow and cold, snowed on a different type of gotta be cold for the snow. Now you know the difference between cold to be cold for the snow.
Speaker 2: No, no listen ticket then the rain. You know what I'm saying. You know, yeah, think about this.
Speaker 1: That's cost.
Speaker 2: They gotta go the air flap.
Speaker 1: Okay, it wasn't that. What that what it wasn't that? It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're playing the dog. They cozy. They're gonna be uncomfortable to the mother. Hey, the ain't gonna be uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Give me the cheese.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: They gonna go out there and water fuck that they've been before.
Speaker 3: Man played on turf give me with the with the air conditioning all on seventy three, on the heat on seventy three.
Speaker 2: Then they're gonna go in there and.
Speaker 1: Be like, what the is that they professional? They're not playing this snow before Saturday degrees?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: You know the different because it could snow. It's snow in Texas, but you know it can snow at forty five degrees. They played in the snow before, but it was give me the degree, give me the cheese. You've been in forty five degrees playing the snow before.
Speaker 1: But give me the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: You know the dance he Dodnet lived in every col.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a better game than you think.
Speaker 2: You think they finelish, Just go in there and get buzz that ball. That ball when they get cold and they hit your hand, you know it's gonna hurt you.
Speaker 1: You know Jerry right, do you know Jed? Because Jerry I played in the garden with that ball.
Speaker 3: Hit my hands the cold, hey the basketball, I couldn't feel it a couple of times in Boston, so I can't imagine being outside.
Speaker 1: They got on gloves, that's what Penny said, gloves. They got on gloves. The gloves absorbed some of that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be on the sideline with those things you put with little the hand woman, the hand warms.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be over there like this. They're gonna be teams is gonna have fans with their shirts off, like yeah.
Speaker 1: What y'all want to do.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be intimidating.
Speaker 1: You see the Texas the working out working out my gash shop.
Speaker 3: You see the steak coming off their egg. When you come out of that tunnel and you see all red and gold. You look over behind your bench, you see a dude with his shirt off, and you over here doing this.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna go none of that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be intimidated.
Speaker 3: Boy, that'll mess my head up if I'm over here doing this and I look over here and this fan got his shirt off.
Speaker 1: Like I might have my shirt off out here working out like what you might have your shirt working You might have your shirt off doing the drills.
Speaker 3: My shirt is off doing the drift this game, all the drifts, all the drills in my shirt off. About time the fourth quarter cut of my homes is gonna be on the bench drinking coffee.
Speaker 1: See, this man is so disrespectful. I'm just saying that's disrespect it's gonna be cold a man drinking coffee during it, because.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be up so much. They're gonna be up, so they gonna have a bus.
Speaker 1: We're not telling Madden. We're not talking about Madden. We're not talking about controller controller. You're talking about the real game. Peek. Then you're talking about a man drinking coffee during the game. That's bulgus, don't say.
Speaker 3: Because he's gonna be sitting down, he's gonna be subbed out, and he's gonna be letting No boy, Marshmallows and this ship and all that he got. Co co man Travis Kelsey gonna be in the box with Look girl.
Speaker 1: To the next question, Nate, what's the next game?
Speaker 5: You got Commander's Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Where your phone at?
Speaker 3: I don't need my phone for this one. I'm rocking with I'm rocking with my man. I'm riding with James Daniels. I'm right, yeah, I picked him last. I got James Daniels. I think he's special lord, and I know that the Chiefs, I mean not the Chiefs. But the Lions they look like they look like they can win it all.
Speaker 2: They look they run it. Who's that.
Speaker 3: Montgomery? Montgomery looked like the is it Gibbs? Gibbs is the one I hurt?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Gibbs look like a mini Saint Kawan Barkley Man, he tough and you got golf.
Speaker 2: He don't make no mistakes.
Speaker 3: James Daniels up, But y'all hear you thinking about it? Man, Jane Daniels look like a mini Lamar.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you take the points or down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to watch the points. You definitely that I take that. Ain't talking that ship man. Hey, look at it, man, I take that.
Speaker 3: Man's on their list. Then Campbell ain't no joke. Yeah, it all comes to it. He's gonna he's gonna blow them. He gonna then gonna blow them because he's gonna be going for fourth downs and ship he ain't gonna get this the time to do that. They both of these teams go for fourth down. This is gonna be a crazy game, listen, because both teams always go for fourth downs, and it's gonna be a lot of like shifting.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be I don't know, I'm watching a lot of quarterbacks. We should we should do the game at the crib Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm watching a lot of mobile quarterbacks be extra mobile. During the playoffs. Lamar was extra, Josh was extra film me young fella was Listen, it comes to it end. And then the Lions ain't even like they got missing like fifteen, like twelve fifteen players.
Speaker 2: There's al right, like super a couple of weeks too, but they like.
Speaker 1: Give me the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a buzz.
Speaker 6: And then lastly we got the rams at I'm rammed up Eagle six point favorites at home.
Speaker 2: You know I'm rammed up all year.
Speaker 1: I'm rammed You don't even tell me.
Speaker 2: You don't even know I went to the game. So look I went to the game at so Far.
Speaker 3: When the Eagles played them and say Kwhan went for like two hundred and fifty yards on them, I was like, it was the craziest thing I ever seen it live, like to see it live the video game live. Y, I'm rammed up. I like Sean McVeigh, you know where your jersey in there? I gotta get one. I ain't got no ram how you gonna be rammed up? He ain't got no jersey.
Speaker 2: I got the championship town still.
Speaker 1: I was at that game with the little Horns and all that ship be rammed up. You know what I'm saying, I ain't no super fan. I gonna paint my face up. Yeah, pat your face, nigga, Yeah, patri ship nigga. Right, paint your fucking face, nigga.
Speaker 2: Get your.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get bullied right now. Boy. So A J.
Speaker 2: Brown over there reading the book because he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be confused on he's not getting the ball from Jaylis because he can't get him the ball.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be reading the book.
Speaker 1: When it took the rams in and reading the bad Time story so as the playoffs ended.
Speaker 2: Over there reading the book because he's just interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reading about next week where to go get some food that in Detroit. All know what I'm saying? Yeah, yeah, I said, yeah, you already know this. Yeah, it's over, it's over.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: You had a good year though, you got you got Philly, give me the nest me the Eagles. Oh before we go, I shout to show you this, lord. Look, so look are you went through your whole ship?
Speaker 2: That went through it.
Speaker 3: But look though, so when you got the cover, so I got the cover uh of this, but this is what Look look I ordered this myself. Look damn you got the old address on here. I ordered it when you got on the car. Tell you I did have this for thirty years. I didn't had it so you know I used to have to get sports illustrated back then.
Speaker 2: You just have to mail this in. I had to mail this. I have sent to the crib.
Speaker 3: So I gotta have you sign this, dog. This is I've been having this for thirty years. Crazy for my Inglewood jersey with my Inglewood address on there. You gotta sign that for your boy. That's dope, that's leg a. Look I had this for thirty years. Look thirty years. This is thirty year artifacts in here today. Look look at this, Hey, zoom into this AUTOGROUPHD right there.
Speaker 2: You get it, you see it.
Speaker 1: That's the two twenty five.
Speaker 2: This is the two twenty five. This is the ninety five. Let me show you. It's nineteen ninety five auto ground.
Speaker 1: Right there outside of my damn test paviers.
Speaker 2: That that's the ninety five.
Speaker 1: This time turning shit shit, I was turning my home like you see everything on this day.
Speaker 2: Look, this is your ninety five auto ground crazy. Yeah that crazy.
Speaker 3: Look at mind though, Look at mine? You see mine? Mine look crazy? Mine looking weird as hell too.
Speaker 1: I about to say you ship that I got da This is my autograph looked like evolved over time I saw it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, what Okay? There was a double pin. Okay, man, that's lit. Ain't action. Nothing of this is getting This is getting put up. This is thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's crazy man.
Speaker 3: The Anklewood, the house he came to an inklewood right there. True friends, man, I had this ship all that. Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure you call somebody who love man telling you love him.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: So that's you out. Man t