Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today On This is Important.
Speaker 2: I have been clocking morning Wood now and it is happening to me.
Speaker 3: Son, you're two parts Jaeger.
Speaker 4: You don't want to look like a human cock. Let's go. This has stopped, right, this has stopped. People are no longer going.
Speaker 5: Oh, I remember how that was kind of taking taking over for a minute.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something? Yeah, haven't we did we cover this?
Speaker 4: No, it was you.
Speaker 6: It was you talking to me off pod.
Speaker 4: Believe it's off. Oh, and then I bring it up believe it or not.
Speaker 3: This works good. It's all my seven year old does. He walks around the house. He walks around the house going and yeah. My wife does just look at each other like what is going on? He doesn't know.
Speaker 4: There's no way he knows at that at that age. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: His hands aren't in his pocket.
Speaker 4: He might have heard something.
Speaker 3: Clo has no idea, but he does it constantly. And Blake, you were saying it made its way through your household.
Speaker 6: Yes, it travels. It's a it is a thing amongst the youngsters.
Speaker 5: The wait, so your eleven year old daughter is doing it, Oh, you might have to have a sit down.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's not as graphic as you think, but it is sad.
Speaker 6: It is disturbing to hear. How adam a child's mouth?
Speaker 3: Dude, When my mom came to visit and he ripped a couple in front of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looked at me like it's like that, and I was like, yeah, it's more like that. It's like oh yeah, like oh yeah, oh yeah, which is even worse.
Speaker 5: It's not like, uh, but it's not like that's way worse, that's way worse.
Speaker 3: For my kid. It's all the above. It's it's hard.
Speaker 4: And then he goes.
Speaker 3: And it's like full body. It's not just noise as he walks past. It's a full body situation.
Speaker 5: So what's so funny about this is, I mean, Blake, your daughter is at the age where in two years she will for sure know what that means. Very they're not sex at it right now. She's so she does know, and she does it in front of you. That's that's lunatic behavior.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying it's not her going, it's it's like, oh yeah, it's just it's what fucking kids do.
Speaker 4: They all do it.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yeah, okay, and here I thought it was dead.
Speaker 2: Kids are so universally programmed now it's crazy like everything's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything is Ohio everything.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like we weren't all on the same breat brain wavelength as kids, but.
Speaker 4: We kind of were for whatever reason.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: You regional little boy in outside of Chicago, little boy in Omaha, little boy Uh not even anywhere near Oakland, even though he claims it. Uh No, all heard this the same story about a Mariland Manson removing a rib and sucking his own dick.
Speaker 4: We're all in the same wavelength that is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But as far as like I told you, just slang and things that a people throwing around, Like you guys weren't saying cats. That's something that I grew up saying cats constantly. Cats cat, Yeah, fucking beat it out of me. Yeah, you're damn how I say dudes way too much.
Speaker 4: I'm always I'm always dropping dudes, a casual dude.
Speaker 3: But like never said Hella, I know that's a Bay thing.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, now it's everywhere.
Speaker 3: And what was the Omaha thing you brought to the table.
Speaker 4: We have no slang. We have no slang.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be something.
Speaker 6: I'm still gonna said that.
Speaker 4: We say pop. You know, that's just a Midwestern thing.
Speaker 3: Like when you're talking about when you shoot somebody, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, pop that pheasant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said on my block, we said wetted, but round the same.
Speaker 6: Suburban very wetted. I wedded that face.
Speaker 3: Do you see me wet that past?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It feels good, doesn't That's that's insane.
Speaker 3: Skibbity toilet is real.
Speaker 6: Skibbity toilet.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of I kind of thought that that had died. No, it's happening in resurgence.
Speaker 3: It's happening in children.
Speaker 5: Is it the thing that it like once the adults are sort of you know, because the Internet, things will come and go so quickly, but then they'll just get stuck in kid in kiddom and then they'll they'll keep it up for.
Speaker 3: Disturbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Like that's the other thing is like now, coming from the point of view of like a parent, is like seeing how long some of this ship has shelf life for. It's like I could swore Ohio was was done. It's still thriving cover.
Speaker 3: This a little bit about like words lasting longer than you thought they would, Like, I can't believe dope is still around?
Speaker 4: What is Ohio?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Blake.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to explain Ohio. I even like wormed the internet to try to find out. But like kids think it's like summed the interval.
Speaker 3: I know this dude's dropping words. We don't know about words the internet.
Speaker 6: Dude. They think it's like some kind of.
Speaker 2: Miss the cold place or something, or it's like haunted. There's just a whole I remember there being a little b song about Ohio.
Speaker 4: So in context, how do you how do you use how do you use it?
Speaker 6: I don't need it, just it just can go in front of anything.
Speaker 3: Like they just say it. They just say it. It's just a thing. You just say say it, bro Ohio skippity toilet.
Speaker 5: So they just say like, h dude, my my dad's house is so Ohio or Ohio skippity toilet. Okay, Hey, when you string it all together, I kind of like the brain rot.
Speaker 3: He's not even lying. It could be like yo, let's go run to Starbucks and get some coffee, and someone will be like, oh hios me to toilet and you're like, Sigma information cool Sigma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just word that it's I think it's like their language, and they know that old fuckers like us don't understand it, so it's fun to throw around.
Speaker 4: That's why they that's why they like it so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just because it fucking pisses us off.
Speaker 4: It's like, I get it.
Speaker 3: The other one we've talked about before is giving.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I was around my VI and friends, Yeah, and they were throwing giving around so casually and so just like without missing a step.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited to tell my fully grown, thirty two year old wife that so she can.
Speaker 4: Stop doing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're fourteen, so come on, yeah yeah, come to just embrace it.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be like the fourteen year old come on giving old geezer bro, Sure she embrace it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say anything more before we get into this jeopardy. Okay, you just fucking skated right past it last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry about that blake, and I'm sorry I slept on it. You know, I have my excuses as one short when when not supporting a friend the way they should they have their excuses and sure you know, YadA YadA, family, little.
Speaker 6: Baby birthdays, gibbety toilet, gabty toilet. It's all to me.
Speaker 5: You were so good on the on the episode Whoa, you were better than I thought and also worse than I thought at the same time.
Speaker 2: Whoa here and the pendulum swings here comes?
Speaker 5: Okay, you were so confident, and I'm like, look at him. Go he's not wilting under the bright lights while doing Jeopardy. He's dropping the who is the what is?
Speaker 3: You don't think you can handle being under lights?
Speaker 6: No, dude, No, I did seven seasons.
Speaker 3: I know had him real quick. His first the first question or first answer that he questioned or whatever. The first one I should have taken better now he blew. It was the one about like the antagrams or whatever, where.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, by the way, you're good at those. I couldn't get one.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get any of them. I was like, how are they getting these?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: I was so bad at the enneagram I was. It was incredible how anyone could get any of them.
Speaker 3: But I know why he's good because it's internet ship. No, it's t t yl Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess it is a little bit.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me what is and isn't my bad?
Speaker 6: Ohio, giv me, but like.
Speaker 3: If you hell off or what all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, great band, great band, even worse neighbors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, sure I know, Yeah, I know. Abbreviations.
Speaker 2: I guess theyre shorthand Internet shorthand a literator not a literation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, those you you crushed. And I was like, how are they getting these?
Speaker 2: Yes, I got, I got the very first answer, and I think everybody's fucking heart just dropped.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: You have people shook.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: But but by the way, by the way, Robin Thd is that her name? Yeah, yes, okay, way smarter than you guys do. Truly very smart person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think they're rolling out her credentials. Didn't she like write speeches with Michelle Obama? And then all of a sudden, I'm just from like Orange she.
Speaker 3: Wrote for the White I think she wrote jokes White.
Speaker 6: Well, I went to occ which.
Speaker 4: Is just a comedian's gig, and yeah, they ain't inviting me. But I feel if you applied yourself, you can go farther.
Speaker 3: Funny, but I don't even I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the low t talking.
Speaker 3: I think if you started by writing a joke down, that's that's the start. You have to have written us down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you write things, then the things become more things and then people find out you wrote the things.
Speaker 4: And Okay, but I.
Speaker 3: Do like the idea of Blake rolling up to the writers and like this. So I kind of just like kind of say stuff.
Speaker 4: But like I'm sort of a vibe guy.
Speaker 3: If someone else wants if you feel like you could write my.
Speaker 6: Vibe downe me out.
Speaker 5: So Robin thid fucking crust sure, a killer and total I think they say at.
Speaker 4: The end, she didn't miss one.
Speaker 6: She didn't miss one.
Speaker 4: She batted one thousand. Uh yeah. But you, she was were way funnier. You were the most charismatic. I liked watching you the best. I'll say that you weren't the best at the game as well. If the gameplay goes you were maybe the worst.
Speaker 3: Yes, but no, no, no, no no, no.
Speaker 5: Strategy wise, strategy wise because because those first two you got three daily doubles I did, which, by the way, that's a ticket to winning, to winning. Yes, and then you would have went to the quarterfinals and Blake. Nothing would have made me happier for you to advance in Celebrity Jeopardy and then I have to put you on a pedestal as one of my smartest friends. Right and now I don't have to do that, and that feels better for me. But I I wish I kind of wish I could and I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it would have changed the complete narrative of our friendship.
Speaker 5: My yeah, it would. It would have changed everything. But instilled some confidence.
Speaker 3: So he did some work. Though he did didn't work. But the ones you didn't get a personal they were like almost as if I wrote them for you, and it crushed my soul.
Speaker 6: I almost thought.
Speaker 2: As I was there, I was like, maybe they thought DERs was going to do it, and then you didn't and then and then I took your spot because they were almost geared towards you even the final Well, did you see.
Speaker 5: Dude, did you see the workout one? The fact that you didn't get all of those two?
Speaker 3: What was the workout ones? What's one? Question? From that?
Speaker 5: It was called like working it out and it was like an elliptical and it was high in intensity interval training.
Speaker 6: Yes, uh and Adam, I I I knew these things, do you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 6: The buzzer is half the battle, bro.
Speaker 3: He's saying your name before the sentence, so you know that.
Speaker 6: But the news flash, people.
Speaker 2: In Jeopardy, the buzzer, the buzzer is half the battle.
Speaker 6: It really really about that.
Speaker 3: Because you just got to like you're.
Speaker 2: Doing no you think because hey, man, I grew up playing tech in my I got fast joystick fingers like, I'm good there.
Speaker 6: I am definitely king that that is our guy.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is when they're asking the question. After Ken has completed the question, the frame around the board lights up.
Speaker 6: That is your signal to go.
Speaker 2: If you hit your button before that ship lights up, you actually get locked out for like three seconds, so.
Speaker 4: Then you're fucked.
Speaker 6: Then you're fucked. So you're totally fucked.
Speaker 4: So you were bad at that.
Speaker 5: So you're saying Robin was just better at following basic directions or.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, she sometimes she was just faster. We have to give her that.
Speaker 2: She has a lightning thumb, she has a quick wit, she's smart, she's a toll package.
Speaker 4: Guys. Okay, hey, I'm saying she was. She was great on the show. Yeah, you were funnier. You were funnier. It is a celebrity, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're there to entertain, That's what it's about. Yeah. Yeah, I think I won the heart of the audience. You know, you won my heart. Man, you're a stud up there. Thank you, man. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But with that said, I don't know, because the winner goes on to the next round, I'm not sure who takes it all home. I would I would say Robin's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean, Blake, you can always be like, I'm real busy anyway, I don't have time to be like going back.
Speaker 6: And oh wow, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually it's not a good link.
Speaker 2: You should have dropped that at the end if I want. If I was just like, yeah, actually I can't go to the next round.
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: It only worse.
Speaker 5: I like how much you were talking in between, like they're asking questions and before someone can answer, you're spouting off about something. Because in actual Jeopardy they would have said, like, you cannot, sir, You're like because it would be hard to concentrate if because Blake's just saying shit.
Speaker 4: Which is very very funny. Dude. I was liking it.
Speaker 5: I was like this, guys, I was intoxicated because you talked more during that episode of television.
Speaker 4: Uh, the game show.
Speaker 5: Where there's questions, there's answers, and you're talking more in between than you have on some live podcast that we've done.
Speaker 3: I think he needs the spotlight.
Speaker 2: Hey, I feel at home on the Jeopardy stage. I kind of felt like sort of an alpha dog there. But I was you did where did they film? Where did they film that on the Fox lot?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Shit, yeah, got already forgot cool. Yeah, well it's all the blur good lot.
Speaker 4: Good great.
Speaker 3: That's a great lot to just walk around and dream about.
Speaker 6: Your feel great. I don't think it was the Fox lot, actually, dude.
Speaker 5: I remember the first time I was invited on the Fox lot. I met some sony. It was after the Montreal Comedy Festival and they just sort of invite all the new faces to to the different studios just to meet them. And I was invited to Fox to meet some executive and I was just trying to make conversation, but I came off sounding like such an asshole.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, I was like, yeah, walked around a little bit. This is you know, I've been to most of the lots now and I'd say this is my favorite lot, so I'd love to work on this lot. And they're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, having having been to zero lots, having been to zero lot, No, I.
Speaker 5: Think I've been to like two other lots at this but this was like yeah uh. And the Universal Studio was not invited back for years, Holly, what Fox, that's the one that has all like the cool like just yeah, yeah, it has like Napoleon dynamite statue, and then like the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: We shot the Modern Family there, Durors worked on bones there, driving a little around. Wow, Holly, whoa.
Speaker 3: I like my life now. I've done a lot of things that I've wanted to do, but being twenty four and driving a golf cart around a movie studio.
Speaker 4: A lot that's bin nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't get better.
Speaker 6: That's fucking baling, bro, that's the top.
Speaker 3: It was the best. What do you got there, Adam?
Speaker 6: Oh, don't feel free to feel I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Blow right past.
Speaker 2: This and the addiction does not start anytime, dude, Good for you, brother, Wait later, man.
Speaker 3: But you represented Blazer.
Speaker 6: Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It was very proud of you.
Speaker 6: It was very fun.
Speaker 3: Did you know Eric the Red I.
Speaker 5: Leif Erickson, but I said, I was watching with Chloe last time on the couch and I go, I go leif Erickson, and she goes, what and I'm like, I guess I would have.
Speaker 4: Won, And then I didn't know enough to do it.
Speaker 3: Dude, I did not know enough to it that you guys told me the other Did you know the Ghostbusters?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that one either.
Speaker 3: No one knew that you know the Ghostbusters.
Speaker 2: I did, but in that moment, I was trying to think of something funny to write down. So I was really really cranking too well, that's why I couldn't Well, it was mathematically eliminated. Yeah, if I could take anything back, I would have done the math to where when I lost, I finished with four hundred and twenty dollars, but math basic math.
Speaker 6: I thought of that after and I would have to do math.
Speaker 4: For sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sixty nine would have been sick perfect.
Speaker 5: So blake the fact that your gameplay was so bad, and I don't need to dunk on you because we just got down hypen no saying how good.
Speaker 3: No it was he went back.
Speaker 4: But the fact that.
Speaker 5: On the first daily double, when she was already double you, so she it looks like she's running away with it, and she, yeah, is playing her cards correctly. She knows what she's doing. She's not going to just bet at all on a whim. Why didn't you then try to catch up?
Speaker 3: Well, he tried after, he tried later.
Speaker 4: I tried later. He doubled the very last one.
Speaker 5: He got three daily doubles on the last one he finally tried, And that was on the hardest question.
Speaker 4: That was on like a fifteen point question.
Speaker 3: He could have done checkers, not just come on.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: The the second daily double I got was like the category was like two things or whatever, and it could it was so wide open that I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna throw.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: The first one was such a layup question. I'm yeah, that's the one. Yes, that was my lane right there. But come on again. In preparation for the show, I like studied, you know, I watched episodes, but I never truly like thought about the strategy of the daily doubles. And that was the huge ara in my game. So every time it happened. I I panic, Blake.
Speaker 4: I think that's that's the only part of the game.
Speaker 6: That's the only part of the game.
Speaker 4: I know you and I.
Speaker 3: Would I wouldn't. I wouldn't strategize either. I would just go go big because it's.
Speaker 6: Just go all in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thousand kids, and they think I'm crazy, They're like, what are you doing, You're an idiot. I go like, fuck it, no guts, no glory, and I usually lose, but like when I do win, they're like, my dad is Marrel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I imagine, I imagine I did eventually do it at the end and it and it destroyed me and it made me lose the game.
Speaker 5: But by the way, second place you just you also lost. So A thousand was like what what kind of I don't know. And then you said you don't have confidence in yourself, and then all I thought was his and that I know.
Speaker 2: It was almost it was almost like it was scripted. It really it was a really wonderful.
Speaker 5: I was just like this, this guy's low tee. He can't even bed on a on a game show. That it means nothing. You're not keeping this money at all. Oh no, it's going to the turtles. It's gonna go to the turtles.
Speaker 4: Turtle power Turtle. I loved your joke about you saying that you're you owe the turtles money now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, thank you, even though that's the whole concept is that you do you do give give, as opposed to like the turtles are gonna have to pay you now. Anyway, I'm not going to get into like the nuance of how the jokes.
Speaker 2: Listen, Here's one thing, guys, have you noticed that now there is there is a trivia Jeopardy where there's three players in the host is Colin Jokes.
Speaker 6: Do you guys maybe want to go on that with me?
Speaker 4: Be a little What is this?
Speaker 2: It's called like, it's not trivia je Geo party. It's no, it's still jeopardy, but it's like trivia jeopardy.
Speaker 6: What is trivia Jeopardy not trivia Jeopardy.
Speaker 4: Wow, you're nailing this, but uh no, hold on, the producers, let's pick my man up falls. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh pop pop, it's called pop culture. Yes, so it's Jeopardy presents pop culture or yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pop culture Jeopardy and you get teams of three. But it's the same format, like, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Might I might be able to right pop culture.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 3: Hosted by Collins Houst.
Speaker 5: Yes, like, so, so you we've established that you are the lowest team member of c I Nation.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, I I I no t for me?
Speaker 4: Do you win win? Are when? And how are we going to set up you getting testosterone treatments? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean so that's an option, right. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't really I don't really want to, that's my I'm not sure I want to. I don't want I don't really want to change my body chemistry. I'm not like, there's nothing that feels wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't want to change my body chemistry. Coming from mister twenty four bud.
Speaker 5: Wiser, Yeah, Blake, you change your body chemistry constantly.
Speaker 4: You're always changing it. You're killing on the days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that seems a little that doesn't happen on your two parts. There's no reprecautions to that.
Speaker 4: This taken for.
Speaker 3: Cautions, Well, it sounds like there might be one.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really don't know that I want to take tea. Okay, I don't know that I want to do that.
Speaker 5: And do we think that this is the low tea talking like those that suffer from low tea don't even really It's like when someone's really stupid and they they don't know that they're stupid. I feel we're all the level of stupid that we know we're stupid in some in some way and a lot.
Speaker 4: Good to know.
Speaker 6: It's good to know. It's important to know you're stupid.
Speaker 4: It's good to know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're so low tee that you don't even realize that how much better life is when you have more tea.
Speaker 2: Wellestosterone obviously yes, yes, And now that you guys mentioned it, like I have been clocking morning wood now and it is happening to me.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry this has been a thing for you to be across for you to bear. No, I mean because I haven't thought about it at all, Like I haven't been like it.
Speaker 6: Hasn't well, you're not being dm constantly.
Speaker 5: When you watched him on Jeopardy and he did not have the confidence during the first daily double when he's down by half to make a larger bed and he says, I don't have the confidence I'm talking about for myself having maybe the most to.
Speaker 2: Anders it's constantly being parroted back to me like everybody. It's been the source of conversation for the last three weeks. Of course it's on my mind now.
Speaker 5: Have people taken you aside and as your mom been like, hey, honey, you know that you're perfect the way you are?
Speaker 4: Like, didn't know? Did your girl did? Sam? Was?
Speaker 6: She just like, hey, you don't don't let those guys get you down?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you got enough enough tea for me. Are the DMS getting flooded with insults and adding insult to injury?
Speaker 2: Again, it's not to me, It's not an insult. I stand by this. I don't let tea define me. I like who I am?
Speaker 3: You know I pay. My question is are they sliding in the d MS and are trying to kick you when you're quote unquote down, which he is because they are numbers. Hey, you guys are fucking losers. You don't even know your tea. You go take your tea.
Speaker 4: I bet you have no fucking tea. Boys.
Speaker 2: Nice, there are lots of I know, thank you for sticking up for me, giant tea man.
Speaker 3: Well, but also like, get a life, not us, We have lives. We go around the country testing our testoster.
Speaker 5: That's our lives and bringing it up in front of professional athletes.
Speaker 4: Yahy, didn't you cry about it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I mean there's plenty of people who who won't drop it, but I mean it's it's the it's the bit that is keeps on bitten and I like it. We are having fun with it. But there's also very nice people who are, you know, justifying that it's not.
Speaker 5: That low I bet low t enation, all the low tea friends and family of the podcast, they they support you. They are crochete you blankets to keep warm. You guys have a lot of crocheted blankets. Because I'm sure you ship.
Speaker 3: Would like a what a leaked dick pic? Help your coseboys?
Speaker 2: I think a yeah, like just a straight up freaking sex tape?
Speaker 6: Bro, what if I all right?
Speaker 4: Drop it?
Speaker 3: Cool ship? Even better save it.
Speaker 4: Save it, save it for the pot.
Speaker 6: Save your sex tape for the pot. That's kind of sight.
Speaker 3: I'll be so so blake.
Speaker 5: You're you're because we have an offer on the table. DERs and I are willing to pay. I don't know how much it is, I don't know, but whatever it is, we're willing to pay.
Speaker 3: And we're hoping to sponsor covers.
Speaker 5: Also, we are also hoping a sponsor reaches out and covers a lot of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Would you do nugenics?
Speaker 6: Was that what Doug Flutie was pushing?
Speaker 3: Yep, Doug Flutey pushes and Frank Thomas he pushes nugenics.
Speaker 4: M h and by the way, he looks great. And also he's a slight man like you.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I'm not.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what. She'll like it too, Okay, Okay, that's what they always say, righty, that's what they always say. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really again, I'm I'm there's nothing. I don't feel low energy, great, you're glowing.
Speaker 6: I thinks you look high.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, you look high, tee, thank.
Speaker 5: You honestly if I'm being one uh huh, keep it one hundred. We always joke that you are the lowest te and it's went back people like Dug in the Crates and found like old episodes where we're talking about how you're like not horny enough, the one where we're I.
Speaker 3: Think people get get a fucking life.
Speaker 4: Digging in the grates.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked it though, but I'm glad that's your life.
Speaker 3: That's mid tea, that's time.
Speaker 6: It's funny. It's funny. It's funny.
Speaker 4: It is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we've we've had this, you know, established, so we all we everyone picked Blake because having the low ta YadA YadA. But I was a little worried, who's gonna be me. I'm on a lot of medicine. I'm like, maybe that effects the tea.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've been kind of out of it the last couple of years health wise.
Speaker 6: I'm like, your boy might have lost some tea.
Speaker 3: But then it was also brought to our attention that you probably have because of the medications that you're on, that your tea's probably been boosted.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is I mean, I'm on muscle relaxers and painkillers.
Speaker 6: I don't know the stem cells.
Speaker 3: D That was my nickname in high school. Painkiller.
Speaker 6: That's fucking cool.
Speaker 3: And I got arguably the highest tea in the crew.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, whoever gave you that, Yes, that's for whoever gave you that nickname.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, being a three years old roughly three years old than you guys, give or take ten years. That. I was also like, I probably have the arguably the highest.
Speaker 6: So we're all doubting our two levels. Yeah, but you guys also did it earlier in the morning, and I did it later in the afternoon, which.
Speaker 2: Which they said should have boosted your tea levels. No, earliest is when your tea is the highest.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I wouldn't know, never cared to look it up. Didn't need to defend myself at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I have my back against the wall and the castle is under attack, right.
Speaker 4: So science, so you're not willing to entertain.
Speaker 2: I am willing to entertain it. I will have to look into it a little more. I don't want to turn into like some kind of like of course, raged out red veiny.
Speaker 4: I like me. You don't want to look like a human cock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't want to look like I don't I like who.
Speaker 4: It could be worse, could be worse, could be worse.
Speaker 5: But no, I understand what you're saying. You like those old guys who take it roughly honors of age, and they take it and then they suddenly they look red the touch, You know what I mean? You don't want that. You don't want and I don't want.
Speaker 4: That for you.
Speaker 3: Red to the touch? Yeah, and you mean, like what was red to the touch? Mean?
Speaker 5: It's a phrase, and I don't think I'm using it correctly. It's like when you touch your skin and it's red, and then you touch.
Speaker 3: It it's already red, or it's red already.
Speaker 5: It's already red, and then you touch it and you see, like the whiteness under that gin.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right, like the blood is yea too closer to the surface.
Speaker 4: It's right there, it's ready to escape.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like that fresh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it should be white to the touch. Why don't you turn blue?
Speaker 3: Right? Because yeh from the touch? Well, yeah, I'm glad we got in there, and to should.
Speaker 4: Be white to the touch. But h it seems racist. So it's red to the touch arguably more racist.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, it.
Speaker 6: Could be racist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe possibly, right, I don't be dug deep.
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, okay, can I pivot a little bit since we were talking of that.
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever watched.
Speaker 3: Look at this guy's taking charge?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I went down with the button. Blake hit us with the applause, But.
Speaker 6: I don't have a I don't have them.
Speaker 2: Thing sucks I don't have but go ahead, go ahead. I stayed up till one o'clock last night, watch Nobody tells you to go to sleep. Episode after episode after episode of My Men. Have you guys ever tuned into Beast Games the Mister Beast Show? No?
Speaker 6: And I hate that.
Speaker 2: I'm not proud to be promoting this because I don't know much about mister Beast.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's he like curious people's blindness and stuff.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch the show, dude. It's fucking really good. And even when it's not good, it's like bad good. So it's just it's just a double whammy.
Speaker 5: I watched I I think I watched like a episode and they're kind of just trying to do squid games.
Speaker 6: But real, yes, it starts with like a thousand people.
Speaker 3: But wasn't Beast Games. Wasn't there a Beast Games that the Rock hosted?
Speaker 4: That was that was Titan Titan Games? Yes?
Speaker 3: Well wait with swarts not sports slashed a loan. I'm like crazy, okay, whatever, Beast mister be scams miss Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like jump in watch episode one and see if you're hooked on Netflix or what.
Speaker 6: I think it's on Amazon.
Speaker 3: The user interface I don't really love.
Speaker 5: So I think it is on Netflix. Maybe maybe I'm wrong, but Prime, No, they're saying Prime. There's all right, Yeah, we're we're checking out.
Speaker 2: Dude, check it out. It's crazy. I couldn't get enough.
Speaker 5: I'm listening uh to this audiobook because I'm but it's all about these uh these grandma. I'm so bad with pills. I was never a pill head or anything. So what are the pills?
Speaker 4: Uh that they come in bars and x so these.
Speaker 3: Adam feels so bad for not being a pill head.
Speaker 4: He's like, I know, I wish I was a pill head.
Speaker 6: It was kind of he really wanted a pill fame.
Speaker 3: I wish I had have you talking Zanni's bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why we need Kyle here. That's why we need Kyle. He's the poppers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Zany, Zanny bra I don't know.
Speaker 3: If he was no, not really go ahead, Zany, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I think he did purpose that.
Speaker 5: So Xanax yeah, Zandy bar these Xannex dealers in Charleston, and they were it's called among the bros.
Speaker 4: It's sick, dude.
Speaker 5: These kids were like eighteen nineteen twenty and they built like an empire.
Speaker 4: They were all millionaires. College frat bros.
Speaker 5: Out of the College of Charleston in like two thousand, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen, I think. And one of the guys, one of uh that I think essentially kind of a snitch was went by the nickname Drs Dude Mike. Oh for sure, dude, for sure that kid was just the show our friends was and he.
Speaker 4: Did and then I released the doors.
Speaker 6: Yeah uh yeah, freehom from Prison.
Speaker 3: Gotta love that.
Speaker 4: And I just I thought that was so funny.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, yeah, for sure, these kids were building their drug empire while watching our dumbash.
Speaker 6: Show Workaholics and the background.
Speaker 3: Ken producers pulled that up at all. I mean, I imagined his last name was Anderson or Dirkowitz, I don't know, yeah, Orkawitz.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming he was probably just a straight edge guy.
Speaker 5: But by the way, the Charleston look is very much in honors Home Look, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, or Home Vic look more Home Vic look yeah yeah yeah yeah, the like khakis and the boat shoes and like the tucked in pastels.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, what was it, Brooks Brothers.
Speaker 3: It's intense, Yes, Brooks Brothers, pressed in peace. What it's dead, it's gone.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it's an of an era for you.
Speaker 6: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Everyone there. And I love Charleston. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: And I'm saying everyone, but and that obviously isn't the case, but because there's a very cool part of Charleston with very cool people.
Speaker 4: But okay, normal esthetic.
Speaker 5: Is either you look like you're about to go golfing, you're about to go on a yacht, or you.
Speaker 4: Just got done fishing. That's it.
Speaker 5: I think that would cover eighty percent of people that are in Charleston.
Speaker 6: Those are the style.
Speaker 3: It's a look. Yeah, the short khaki shorts and tucked in pastel polo look for like fraternity dudes when there's like a pack of them all together is intense.
Speaker 4: Yeah is Oh yeah, we saw a lot of that in New Orleans.
Speaker 6: I felt we saw a lot of that just this week.
Speaker 5: Uh huh oh yeah, yeah, because you see those frat bros up there on the on the balcony.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is that like you're ready for anything like golfing or like a casual event.
Speaker 3: I think it just is like an identity of like I come from money, or at least I want to look like it. And I remember when I was in college wanting to look older.
Speaker 6: Right, it's because you're.
Speaker 3: Like trying to look twenty one, so you're trying to look a little bit older, so you're wearing like I mean, we thought they were like dad shoes, the like coaches. That's like a dad move in my mind back in the.
Speaker 6: Day, like like Sperry. Are they called Sperry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're like bass. My dad rocked basses. His few were all fucked up.
Speaker 6: What the mass?
Speaker 3: Bass is a company?
Speaker 6: I gotta check out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, but I feel like high school kids and college kids they just dress how their friends dressed, and weirdly in the South, the South, you said.
Speaker 6: South, Like bitch, you said South.
Speaker 5: Though, they dress like how their dad's dressed, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Their dad dressed this way, and so they're like, I'm gonna dress that way too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with the with the shades on, like the croaquies and stuff. I love that shit.
Speaker 3: We would dress similar. But if you if you had a thing that someone else had in your friend group, like you if they had at first, you just you couldn't wear it when you were all out together. That was just kind of a code, right. I remember a homie of mine had a pair of thirteen hundred new Bounces and I was like, where'd you get those? And he's like, well, are you going to get them? And I go, I'm gonna get them, and I'm not gonna wear them till I go back to college. Common courtesy, but I need to know where you got them.
Speaker 6: That's cool. So you just kept him in the box.
Speaker 3: Kept him on the in the box, and then when I got to school, I broke him out.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize.
Speaker 5: I thought you only became a shoe dork when you that's when.
Speaker 4: You started to make money. But you've always I'm always.
Speaker 3: In a shoe dork. I just didn't have money. But I think the real floodgates opened when Workaholics happened and Adidas was like, hey, do you want to come in the showroom a couple of times a year? And they don't whatever, They don't do that for me anymore.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: The fact that you had that plug, I didn't. I never got I never got it.
Speaker 3: It's because you guys. I think guys could have gone. But also I did. My character.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my character wore Adidas on the show. Oh that's right, that's right, that's like I wore the tracktops. So our costume guy Jerry was like, I'll set you up. And they've been good.
Speaker 6: To me ever fucky gosh.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, I was always like very specific, you know, but like, yeah, then you get some money and you get a little carried away. But the matching, the matching was like a deal breaker. I remember a homie mine in college got the same shoes as me, and I was like, what are you doing? Yeah he was like what I go No.
Speaker 5: Not okay yet, I mean to me, that doesn't I don't care at all about that unless like suddenly.
Speaker 2: Still we would rock like LERG, all the same clothes because we're all getting LERG, and we would walk out the door in the same exact shirt and you'd be like, cool, dude, we match. Dude.
Speaker 4: I like it. I'm like, oh, it's sick.
Speaker 3: By the way, having like a team uniform, going out with a bunch of dudes in a specific thing on purpose is always a good time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, hey, man, I like an accidental same shirt.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 6: I mean, don't get me, me and my bros.
Speaker 3: I love when you look across the room. But you just said accidental. You just said accidental. I don't mind being like whoa, But when it's like, hey, check these out, I got it.
Speaker 6: We're all we're all wearing our nWo shirts today. Yeah, I understand that. Come on, But even a.
Speaker 3: Running even a run in where you you link up with somebody they got the same thing, you go, well, look at us. But when there's an intentional like hey, I got the thing that you got.
Speaker 2: When we're going to the MTV Movie Awards and you switch shirts to match me?
Speaker 4: Did I what? No?
Speaker 6: But that would be cool.
Speaker 3: But I thought me and Adam had like similar windbreakers somewhere and they were like, did you guys do that on purpose?
Speaker 4: And we're like, we're like, we did not hold up?
Speaker 3: And I was fumor No.
Speaker 5: I think that. I think that was the like Guy's Choice Awards. You remember that, you know that the battles cool. We got to bring those backs, Come on, Trump, bring them back.
Speaker 3: I think they go on and they just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. No, No, Spike doesn't exist. Spike is gone.
Speaker 6: R ip Spike the greatest network of our time?
Speaker 3: Have I been watching? I don't know, brother, I guess I've been watching old. I got like a recording as a Spike I can't. I kept because I knew it would go away some day. I was like, I got to record some hours of this.
Speaker 4: I feel like the best thing about uh Trump being president again? Here we go. I bet I bet Spike is just here's a second we go. I don't I bet Spike's gonna come back?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, yeah, And you know what I bet there?
Speaker 5: You know, like the guy who has the rights to Spike TV is just in the wings being like, all right, fucking any day.
Speaker 2: It's up, big dog, what's up. I've got a proposition for you. Let's bring it back channel. For dudes that like movies, wasn't that their thing?
Speaker 3: That's what I watched in prison, movies for guys who like movies.
Speaker 5: That was T and T Yeah, no, yeah, yes, that was movies for guys that like movies.
Speaker 4: Oh really, what was Spike's thing? Wasn't it just like whip your cock out?
Speaker 3: Is that what you heard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 2: I don't think Spike had a saying I think it was just like fucking guy cons of.
Speaker 3: Course it had something.
Speaker 5: But yeah, every every channel, every cable channel needed a thing, little stang.
Speaker 3: Yeah we know drama. Wait, blake, what what's this? Mister beasts show? Is this American Gladiators? Is this like is this like whiplash or not whiplash? What do they call it? Wipeout? Is this wipe out? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: It's not super physical.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's a lot of like group decision making on who gets voted out.
Speaker 3: It's I am so out.
Speaker 2: No, dude, you have to watch it because everybody on the show is fucking crazy and it's a thousand people and no one seems to be sane. You don't enjoy I think you would. You gotta give it a shot. You gotta give it a shot.
Speaker 3: But if I don't like it, I'm coming for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, But you also have to watch it as in like it's just like crazy to watch the human interaction.
Speaker 6: These people are stole.
Speaker 3: I'll just watch it. I'll just watch it. Just let me watch it. How I I'm gonna I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 5: I bet is not gonna like it. I watched two episodes of it and if I cause you know how Durs, I know how he is. I know, yeah, you know how he could be goodbye, And I think I think you just seem like I think he would like.
Speaker 3: Here, let me just I'll take my headphones off. You guys talk.
Speaker 4: About how I am about.
Speaker 2: Just allow yourself to have some fun, allow yourself to just kind of you know, just watch.
Speaker 5: It, don't analyze it, don't break it down. Yeah, yeah, just watch it.
Speaker 3: I'll just say this, I'm not a huge fan of like strategy shows. I'm not a strategy person. I'm not strategic. We've covered this about Jeopardy. I would go big for the fuck of it. Uh So, watching like when I go to those locking rooms what do they.
Speaker 6: Call where you get locked escape room?
Speaker 3: I just sit down and I watch everyone go crazy, and I know I'll be you guys figure it out. I don't care. Let's just get out. Let's just get out. You guys sort it.
Speaker 6: Out, Well, then you'll never get out.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta help they figure it out. They figured it out.
Speaker 6: Wow, Well, then in this in that case, I'm now I'll.
Speaker 2: Be very curious if you even fuck with the show a little bit, because I thought it was. It's just very of the time, very just interesting, and you never you kind of never know what's gonna happen. But also, mister Beast is such an interesting dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I see what's happening here. You like mister Beast all six five of them.
Speaker 6: Dude, I know so little about him. I know so little about him.
Speaker 5: I know exactly what you're talking about because weirdly, the other day, and I don't know why, because I watched those two episodes like a month ago or whenever the show first came out.
Speaker 4: It's been a while now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And and just the other day, I was like, I never on YouTube, like ever, I never go to YouTube.
Speaker 4: I never watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 5: It's just not a platform that I even look at in my every day.
Speaker 4: So I went there and I'm like, what is mister Beast about.
Speaker 5: I just learned that he's going to be a billionaire think he and he's twenty six years old. Yeah, and you're like, holy shit, like what is this kid doing? And I go and all of it it's like huge production. And I saw this interview where he was saying last year, I was on a plane two hundred days out of the year and I'm grinding so hard because no one else will.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, Okay, you're like killing yourself to for fucking YouTube.
Speaker 5: Right what I mean, he's making a fortune and he's young, and good for him, and you could quit when he's thirty and be done.
Speaker 3: I like how you're like, he can quit. He can quit now, totally, totally, he can quit five years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what I mean, I'm like, he's making so much money at such a young age, like you have you don't have a family, you can.
Speaker 3: Just go yeah, but once you hit eight hundred million dollars at twenty four.
Speaker 6: You can go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's there yet. I think his I've looked it up. His net worth right now is five hundred million.
Speaker 4: But they're saying, like.
Speaker 6: A fucking loser, Yeah, total loser.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hasn't made a billion yet. That's but loti. So I was like, what did he start out at? So I went to his YouTube.
Speaker 5: I scrolled all the way down to his first videos and it was just him playing like Fortnite and shit and just talking and talking over it.
Speaker 6: He was just like a twitch. That's a lot of these guys start it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he would post all the time, and then he started you could tell he was obsessed about the monetization of You could tell I had a hard time saying that word monetization of YouTube, because he was talking about like what other YouTubers make based on what and what he makes in comparison, which was like I made thirteen dollars this month on.
Speaker 3: YouTube's just a number of crimes.
Speaker 2: And now that well, that's exactly that is actually what the show is about. It's just kind of like everything is like we're giving away five million dollars. It's the most amount of money that's ever been given away, and you're presented with times when you can betray people for money. So it's all based on just what people will do for money.
Speaker 6: Yikes, we're still going to watch it. It's weird, but it's a fucking wild dude. I like it.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of cringe, it's kind of cool cram and it keeps you on the hook.
Speaker 4: Skibbity Charlotte Ohio.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing an interview where he was like trying to get his shows translated into as many languages as possible because like then his reach is that much further, and he's like, you know, I pay this person X amount of dollars per year, but then I'm seeing like ten thousand x of what I pay them as opposed to what I make for getting like all these people in the Philippines to watch my shows now. And I was like, yeah, Bud.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna send it for him.
Speaker 5: I wish, I wish we had one guy in our court that correct could even think that way.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Isaac is who knows where he's at.
Speaker 4: I'm listening. Did you guys talk about Blake slow Ti yet? Yeah? Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: We covered covered it Getting Radical, Yeah yeah, we covered it. No. I mean, it's it is its own skill set that I applaud. But I'm I'm also like to what and I love the work he does outside of it, where he's like, hey, I went to so and so and like all these blind people showed up and I got them eye surgery and now they can see that shit's unreal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 2: But also he he has he's like, doesn't really have a personality. It's just like always smiling. It's like it's weird, dude. It's like the joker has a fucking game.
Speaker 6: It's weird.
Speaker 3: You know, the Joker's got a person out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not like the most like super He's not like a super charismatic guy. It's not like he's like wanted to be a host and then figured out a way to do it online.
Speaker 6: It's just yeah, it's it is strange.
Speaker 3: But have you ever watched his show.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I've watched him the reality show stuff where it's like, Okay, we're in here and they said the house was haunted. We're gonna find out, and it's like super vanilla perfect for like an eight year old to watch twenty episodes in a row of and and you're good to go. And that's kind of his whole thing is he's got that kind of like good clean whatever that all the kids are watching.
Speaker 2: But also like the games that they came up with. I don't know who came up with the games, if it was him and his team. Like some of the games, they're like they're just really good. They're good puzzles.
Speaker 3: Imagine you had five hundred million dollars and you're giving away five You hire people to come up with these games, Blake, that's television production.
Speaker 4: You hire the best, the best, uh production team?
Speaker 6: Well, whoever they are are, they're good. They are good.
Speaker 3: I mean I think as the idea could.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta watch it, bro.
Speaker 5: The part about about watching this show is just thinking of all the seven year olds who are watching it.
Speaker 4: Going, oh yeah, mister beast.
Speaker 2: Beast burger, my feastibles, my beastable feastible.
Speaker 4: Dude, I love being.
Speaker 6: A freaking dad.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: Uh well, any takebacks, any apologies, any epic slams here?
Speaker 3: Boys, it seems like Blake's already done an epic slam saying he has no personality.
Speaker 6: Dude, he's he's.
Speaker 2: I know, he's interesting, man, he's it. I can't figure him out. I want to figure him out.
Speaker 3: You want to know his takes? What are his takes?
Speaker 2: Or maybe maybe I just want to leave him be I don't know, maybe it's.
Speaker 4: Better that way. Well yeah, no, you're right. It's like this, these Internet.
Speaker 5: People that that's where they live, that's their their their laying and like a lot of them, they seem like they're treading. And I don't know mister beast that well, so I don't know if he does this, but you they're treading. They're treading other people's material, like like all the internet comedians that do like little sketches. You're like, oh, that's someone's joke that you turn into a sketch, and you're just treading over old material. And then but the but these little kids that are watching have no idea, so they're just like yeah, And I don't know if they're doing that on purpose or they just like are one of those people that aren't funny themselves, so they just yeah, that's a lot of that. It's almost like repeating like a movie quote. You know, when someone's too good at repeating movie quotes and you're like, okay, well you don't have anything original and funny to say yourself, Like it's okay to know some movie quotes, obviously.
Speaker 3: But this is being on any sports team. It's you just hanging out a bunch of guys who are quoting movies.
Speaker 6: It's the best.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for unsuspecting people to beat up. Yeah, well no. In New Orleans, Blake and I talked to some guy. I'm not gonna get specific, but what was interesting was that like he was he was like a ninety followers or something absurd on TikTok Damns and He's like, but I can't take a day off. Man, I've been doing this for like a decade. I can't take a day off. And I'm like, yes, you can. Nobody like you can. You can take a day off. That's the crazy thing about like, let's say old media versus new media, Like we can take a moment off on like projects and like come back and pop up in something. No one cares. People go, whoa, oh shit, my guy he's back. No one goes, I haven't seen him in six months. No fucking way, I'm gonna watch this dead.
Speaker 5: To me, it's very Yeah, you got to keep feeding the algorithm so it keeps pushing people to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you get a lot of followers. That's the new game. That's the new game. Content it is.
Speaker 5: It is much grosser. But uh and by the way, I've had it, and I wonder if they were fans. I think of the podcast. Multiple people at the super Bowl said I love your content, and oh and I don't know, because I've said I hate that. I said how much I at that on the podcast. But we've done a lot of these podcasts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think sometimes it's I don't know if.
Speaker 5: They sometimes it's tongue in cheek and other times, like the person that's saying it to me, I'm like, you're being sincere, and I hate that. It's a I love your content.
Speaker 3: I think they're young. If they're young enough, dude, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 6: I'm an artist. Yeah, I'm an artist.
Speaker 3: I'm at and it covers the whole gamut, like across the board, all your shows, your podcast, your movies, your content.
Speaker 6: Well, I love all our content. We do together, guys, thank you for hot content.
Speaker 3: You're content with our content.
Speaker 5: My burglary a burglary, Uh keeps going off.
Speaker 4: I have to go. That's not good. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I have to go.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well that was another episod