Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping? All right, scary, what's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 2: So Alyssa emailed us to phone tap her roommates. Sophia, Alyssa's girlfriend, Alex, is coming for a visit and staying with them, And since Alyssa and Sophia are going to be at work when Alex got to the house, they figured they'd leave a key for Alex.
Speaker 1: So Sophia gets the phone call from her house guest, Alex. Let me guess you're Alex. I'm al Let's see what happens. It's Scary's phonetip. Hello, is this Sophia?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who is Sophia? It's Alex. I just got to the house. Some stuff's not in order here. I'm trying to ax. Did Alysia tell you that I was staying with you guys for the weekend? Yeah, she said that Alex was coming in, But I did, I mean, she wasn't. She wasn't specific. I thought it was it was a girl.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I'm a dude. Last I checked.
Speaker 2: Okay, staying in Melissa's room right.
Speaker 1: The one with the flat panel TV on the wall and the Hunter Douglas shades. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, that's my room.
Speaker 2: How did you so?
Speaker 1: You are actually inside my room right now? Late, I'm hanging out in the bed. I'm just on my bed. Yeah yeah, uh well, the reason why I was calling was because I couldn't find the promote control to the TV. Wae wait a minute, you are right now sleeping in my bed looking for a remote control. I found it. It was in your underwear drawer, So I just want to let you know I found it incase you're looking for it. But that's not our room.
Speaker 2: That's my room.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that till just now, though. I'm sorry, why did you do that? What is that? That's a TV? You're watching porn right now? I got six channels from fourteen ninety nine. To get out of the well, I'm sorry, no, no, no, you understand. I didn't know it was your room. I'm sorry. Get out of that room. Do you have the password for the computer? Oh? I got? Are you still in my bed? I got clothes.
Speaker 2: Eyes in a stranger house.
Speaker 1: We used to watch porn together all the time. It wasn't a big deal. Throw it in the offer the bathroom and get out of my room. I'm calling Melissa right now. All right, listen, let's call her before she calls you back. I'm gonna dill her real quick. Okay, I'll be perfect. I'm gonna be quiet. You you talk?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 2: How are you? I didn't know Alex was the guy. He calls me he's watching porn on my bed.
Speaker 1: Well, Sophia, you know Alex and I were tight backing college. We did everything together, and so I told him when he came over to just make himself at home and do what he had to do until one of us gets home. He went to my underwear doors. He probably that's my vibrator. Now I have to throw away every single patty that I have.
Speaker 2: And not only that. Then he just like Mary, my bad and watch porn.
Speaker 1: We'll wash it. We'll wash it. It's not a big deal. Let mean, we'll wash it. I'm not gonna And how am I gonna look at this guy?
Speaker 2: Because?
Speaker 1: Oh, now he knows that I have a vibrader. Now you know that I'm a.
Speaker 2: Who's it?
Speaker 1: How did I get on this line? I was the favorite movie. I'm playing it at work joke? Yeah, yeah, she said, Yeah, Sophia, it's scary Jones, Melos the Rand in the Morning Show and you've been phone tapped due we got you girls. Oh my god, I had no idea you were in this party. My good a Laryer.
Speaker 2: Nobody's in an apartment.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just watching porn at Elvis's office. The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show