Speaker 1: Brook the boys light reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Free Yeah Brooklyn boy slice time for episode number three eleven and beyond.
Speaker 4: That was a good episode. It gave them homework what we got. Yeah you think so?
Speaker 3: You think they did their homework because back when I was a kid, Brodie, I hated homework. I used to save ship till the morning of that it was due.
Speaker 4: I never, I never your dog, get your homework. And nowadays, you know, allegedly people are eating dogs. Times change, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. I'm telling you, Brody, did you do? Were you a cheater? What did you do?
Speaker 4: Were you? Were you a homework guy? You know me? Yeah, don't break Come on, No, I did the homework.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was the kid in the class who told the teacher when she spelled something wrong. You were that kid. I'm still that kid.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: I see now, I see now where you get you, where your roots are from? Did I graduated high school at sixteen.
Speaker 4: For no reason? We could have stayed there? You should have stayed Why? Why? Because I want to stay in school. I went right to college as soon as I could get there. All right, let's go all right, all right, Well you're in a rush today. Yeah, I got I got stuff to do, people to beat in pickleball. Wow. Oh okay, Well, haste makes waste this right, and waste makes haste. Thank you for leaving your feedback, whether you did your homework or not. It's okay. We like we like commentary. Yes, listen to the commentary, but listen to the Iaro app.
Speaker 3: Clicked the microphone button if this is your first time listening, and then you get to leave feedback like this person did commenting one episode three on nine, The Chiefs don't play in Kansas, dumbass.
Speaker 6: Brooklyn boys, is your boy shaded your mobster and it's always brody and scary Episode three on nine, in reference to getting sucked over by something from a team like website. We ordered a Christmas tree like a good Jewish family. You're supposed to come out of the box and grow into a seven foot tall pre lid Christmas tree. And when the Christmas tree arrived, it turned out to be a box of Chinese toothbrushes. Thankfully we used our American express.
Speaker 4: Is that continued, That's that's terrible. Well maybe maybe that's that's Judaism's way of saying, don't buy a Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: I know, but that's like a that's like opening up a can of peanuts and a snake pops out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you make a tree out of the toothbrushes, like tape them to a stick or something. It's gotta said. You could do with them whatever they say is there and play out words with two rushes, brushes and trees.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: But the deal is he saved money though, That's all that matters. But he got what he wanted or not. He saved money on it, saved money on a box he could have spent. He could have spent three times as much if he had bought those tooth brushes here in America.
Speaker 7: Part two.
Speaker 6: Thankfully we used our American Express card and they instantly refunded us and reported it as fraud and hopefully went after the company. But yeah, we got We got a package of Chinese toothbrushes and to this day we still have those Chinese toothbrushes. No Christmas tree though, anyway, Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Love you too, shady jew. It took America Express to fix the problem. America Express.
Speaker 8: Scary and Brody Brody and Scary Scaroady that knee from ct MJ from NJ. You have the happiest, most carefree vibe of any slice. You're adorable. You're like a teddy bear. What a wonderful specimen. I love the fresh openness about you. Good Lord, I couldn't love you any harder. Never stop, never change, and have a great life.
Speaker 3: Lots of love for MJ from NJ. From who from Donnie?
Speaker 4: Okay, very good.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, Vinnie from Brooklyn. I'm re listening to episode three oh eight. I would love to hear that chat GBT with an Indian voice, like when you call up a customer service. That would be hysterical. But either way, I'm enjoying re listening to this episode.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you guys, Thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 9: Vinnie from Brooklyn here again and listening to this episode again. When Scary was talking about giving away the money at American Dream, Moll, you corrected him when he said you asked him who was giving away the money and he said Gabard and I you corrected him by saying me he didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: But I believe I would be.
Speaker 9: Correc as well in that situation, because if you said who's given away the money and you said, I am that's all I could be wrong, thanks, guys.
Speaker 4: It depends on what part of the sentence it was. If you said Garrett and I are giving it away or come meet Garrett and I, then that would be wrong. So I don't remember how he said it, but at the time he was probably wrong. But it depends on where in the sentence and whether you're before or after the action of the sentence. But yes, if you take the other name out, and it makes sense that it's correct.
Speaker 10: Victoria from Brooklyn here. So I went with my husband and my daughter to this information session because she's going to be going into high school soon about AP and honest courses, and the lady running it, who's heading up the program, started a sentence with irregardless. So not only was that ironic, but it made me think, maybe this isn't the best program to go to. And I thought Brooklyn Boys, for sure, there.
Speaker 3: Was definitely a guy in our past who Birdie and I are thinking of who used to use that used to use that term irregardless. It's it's regardless or what would be the era where they're looking for that. They're conflicting no, no, no, no, irrelevant, irrelevant and regardless okay, but you know how ginormous is now a word. Yeah, listen, I will judge you for saying irregardless because it's a terrible word.
Speaker 4: But just so you know, slices, technically it is a word. Irregardless is a word. Yeah, No, it's not. Yes, it is if you google it. It's a ward. It's been a word for hundreds of years. Yeah, it's one of those words nobody uses because it's terrible, but it is legally a word. Get out. If you got marked wrong on a turn paper, you could fight it. It's a word. Wow, say it? Nah, it doesn't sound right. Watching TikTok today, I heard you know how people battle on TikTok always, So this girl was battling a guy I follow and she said, everybody hit the screen. Y'all, y'all. Everybody in y'all is the same thing. So it was redundant. Yeah, y'all. Everybody mentioned was like, y'all doesn't sound have the same ring.
Speaker 11: Or jew.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to wish Shaunatova to brody and ahem and girl's name was a rohell or something. You guys, New Year.
Speaker 4: Very nice. He named the four Jews that are involved in this podcast. That's great, very nice as well.
Speaker 3: We should, Reggie, we should set a chair for Elijah, Yeah, we should.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 13: Reggie here? So I met up with Black Reggie from Richmond. He's a great guy. We shared drink, we shared some tetanus and a little std. It was an awesome night. I fairly remember it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Thank you, Reggie. Love her humor hilarious. Brodie's scary, scary Brodie.
Speaker 5: It's risk to Reggie, to original Reggie. But I am happily married and I would like to be alive today. Also, how do you guys deal with your baseball team letting you down?
Speaker 4: My orals? Let me down? Any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. We'll let you know after the Phillies Mets series is over. Right now, our team is not letting us down. I know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to jink shit, but I don't know. I got a bad feeling about this.
Speaker 4: Don't say anything. Who's going for the Mets today? Jose Kintana, who pitched fantastically well, lest right, all right, knock.
Speaker 11: On wood, Hi, bie boys, it's Riscott. Holy shit.
Speaker 14: Quarter girl is even worse than the cheese and the Bronzino scandal.
Speaker 11: I fear for that generation. How the fuck do you.
Speaker 14: Like, I have no words for someone ordering quarters on Amazon and not knowing about the bank.
Speaker 11: I just I have no words for it. And it's just so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: It is. Although I think, I really think she's doing a bit for TikTok. So she goes viral. You really need to watch her account. That's her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's her and all her videos. She's made a spoof account popular.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's bright enough to be that dumb what huh huh.
Speaker 14: I also feel like the most embarrassing part is that these people are making tiktoks about this, like, oh my god, this is so funnier, Oh my god, this is so embarrassing, Like how are you willingly putting that information on the internet for everyone to see that you're a fucking dumb ass regarding the quarter situation?
Speaker 11: By the way, I I don't know. It's just sometimes.
Speaker 14: I'll read the comments on a TikTok and people are like, yeah, you can still delete this, like this is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh there's more.
Speaker 14: By the way, scary, it's bed Kim, not bad Kim. You kept saying bad Kim, but then you were talking about the lyrics. I was hoping you'd correct yourself. But yeah, hence uh the sexual uh innuendos is that's the word I'm thinking of. Uh yeah, I just wanted to correct you. Scary love you.
Speaker 4: Wow, Wow, I fucked up on that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I should have known it was bed Kim. Should have I seen stared the song titles all day long.
Speaker 4: How did I say? Did I really say bad Kem? I don't remember I did. I don't remember. No, she's right, it is bed Kem. Mm hmmm mm hmmm. Why don't you have some espresso?
Speaker 11: Hibee? Boys, it's rifka scary.
Speaker 14: I don't appreciate when you yell at us that we all need to catch up and you're looking at the numbers and everyone's behind. I want you to know how many fucking times I refreshed my podcast app all week last week, waiting for a new episode. And I know you guys, really and there were reasons for that, and that's totally fine. But like you're yelling at us to catch up, like I've been caught up, like we are caught up.
Speaker 3: Scary, Well, the problem with me telling that to the people listening to the recent episode is those are the people that are caught up.
Speaker 4: What I should be doing is going back to episode.
Speaker 3: One twenty three and slipping a line in there and re editing it and being like, hey, if you're listening to this right now, catch up, because those are the people that we really should be talking to.
Speaker 4: So Riff is right, yeah, but scary, you're making a mistake in assuming that our regular listeners are behind. These could be new listeners that are just now or previously got on board late. We take we love all in service.
Speaker 3: At what point do you get our collection in our library and be like, this is insurmountable.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't even. I can't even. There's a lot of I had to go back and listen to every episode. I don't think I could do it. I have favorite episodes. Please don't DM me and ask me which ones. I'm saying in general, I have a couple that I you know, the CDEL episode and the Large Box on my driveway is one of my favorites, and the Uber Driver from Hell. There's a few of them that I'm you know, but uh, you know, it's a lot of episodes scary three hundred and eleven episodes. Yes, slice times a couple of interviews.
Speaker 3: But you're right, I'm preaching. I'm preaching to the choir. She's right, because if I just thought of it now, I'm like, well, wait a second, right, people, the people that need to catch up aren't hearing these episodes.
Speaker 4: Until they catch up. Until they catch up up, which case it's too late.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing though, if they listen to three eleven and we're up to three twenty, then it's still okay that they hear it, because then they have to catch up to three.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 3: But I'm giving the message to the wrong audience. I really need to go back to episode sixty three. I like, if you're listening to this right now, come on, hurry up.
Speaker 4: You're giving the right message ahead of the people that need to catch up, so eventually they'll catch up to your message. Who well, hit the next hit, the next call. Huh.
Speaker 14: Science Now that I think about it, though, I think that's why the cheese and Bronzino scandal was talked about so much was because everyone that was catching up was commenting on it. We're commenting on it. Everybody was We're Oh my god, Brody, don't come for me. Yeah, anyway, just wanted to say that some people are caught up and are you know, hardcore listeners and fans, and uh, I just I got triggered by the yelling I love you, love you not as much as I.
Speaker 9: Do, Brodie Brooklyn. Come on, bro, you can't tell me that the fucking airplanes aren't closing a lot of fucking pollution. She's not a football team, she tells a person. I don't care if she's got an anthroge with and her team or whatever it is. They're not a fucking football team. Let's not compare the two, bro. And she flew from fucking Japan all the way back here, not on commercial but private.
Speaker 4: And a small jack.
Speaker 9: Climbing bullshit garbage. We can't fucking have foughting cows and fucking thing stupid ship like that. Come on, bro, and she's flying her playing around two hundred and seventy fucking trips a year. She lets off more fucking emissions in one year than any of us doing a lifetime.
Speaker 4: Wait, he continued, broing.
Speaker 9: And just continue and listening to the thing I'm vinning from Brooklyn. Not the Bronx, and it probably was me to send it to you. Scary oops, but also uh, that was him. I'm not criticizing her for doing what she's doing. Just don't preach to me that I can't do what I do when you're doing that. You know, don't throw stones in a glasshouse kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the last time Taylor Swift mentioned the environment or told anyone what they could.
Speaker 16: I'm just saying, hey, Brooklyn boys, I don't know if you're going to get this. I'm in the laundry room at my complex and it's kind of noisy in here.
Speaker 17: Anyway, MJ from uh wherever, I have a headache.
Speaker 11: Hey, thanks for.
Speaker 16: I can't believe you put that thing on from last year with my auto accident. You follow up I had another accident two months later with the rental.
Speaker 17: Car Adia hit me on the garden stay Halway, Oh, plot two by plot two, I don't know this is episode three ten. You put MJ from NJ's thing that's on the Big Show. I wish diarrhea on that person that hit last year. It was a year ago. And also I got hit by a deer on the garden that November because my call was still not ready yet. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 11: I feel like.
Speaker 16: Brody because I know he always had some accidents in the past, like get a car in another accident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, over and over again.
Speaker 11: Sorry about that anyway.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I know Brody had a couple of accidents years ago, but he got he's got his dessert.
Speaker 11: Also, who can is that?
Speaker 16: You're wearing the DM lutive shirt trying.
Speaker 4: To support that's right the cause.
Speaker 11: Thank you there, you know what you were supposed to do.
Speaker 16: So I agree, all right, So you don't know the football plays, but at least too how much you're going over there and you're supporting, so what I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 11: All right, bye, guys, Love you dear.
Speaker 3: As in deer that hit you listen? Uh, yeah, she's doing her driving. By the way, is this a pun for a car?
Speaker 4: Well, she said, she said the deer hit her, So deer hit her unless it came running and hit the side of her car.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure rammed and rammed her and that would be a ram. Was she driving a ram when a deer hit her? How weird would that be?
Speaker 4: Oh wait a second, on the topic of college football. Yeah, you're not supposed to know the name. It's college. It's not.
Speaker 3: These aren't NFL players, they're future stars. Most peoples of the college teams know who the quarterback is.
Speaker 4: Not going not necessarily. All right, all right, I need to clem you. When I went to Brooklyn College, they didn't really need to cleanse the team. The Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 15: We will be right back.
Speaker 4: You know, Brooklyn College football team once go like five six years, that will win pretty much. Yeah, but our chest team for that sport, we will kick your ass. Do you know the captain of the chest team? No, I don't. All right, you worked at the radio station.
Speaker 8: You were like a band.
Speaker 18: Maria from Union City. I just want to comment on the whole Columbus Brodie's right, thank you. He didn't do very nice things at all, nice at all. Nothing against Italians. Look, I love you, I have Italian friends, I love your food, I love your culture.
Speaker 4: Columbus Nope, I love y'all. He also got lost and technically never set foot on on what we call the United States.
Speaker 3: Now, well, that's why I choose to call it Italian heritage a month and not recognize him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. Listen, Italian heritage is fantastic. I'm all about it.
Speaker 16: So oh oh oh, I.
Speaker 4: Remind me for the Brooklyn Boys. Yeah I have, I have a sound clip, I think. But I want to talk to you about a breadless pizza I saw on TikTok. It's related to Italian Okay, just remind a califlower instead. Don't be a dick. Just just don't try to out guess. I'll tell you in the next episode. I'm curious. I want to know.
Speaker 3: I want to start now. Nope, Nope, I looking like carbb over here. I need I need a pizza substitute.
Speaker 4: I gotta wait.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brody was Scary. This is Joe from California. I was just listening to the recent uh Slice time and there's a woman on there that was having a problem because she got billed twice for her lab work. And Brody said she got foot and Scary said, except it's with the needle. I figured either way she is getting a prick.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, that's what we meant.
Speaker 19: H Hey Brooklyn Boys, John from CT Brody, just because Scary notices a hypocrisy of Taylor Swift flying her planes all over the world doesn't mean he's a right wing conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 4: I know he got a heart on for Taylor, but he does Taylor.
Speaker 19: Also, those moderators, they could used your number one rule for correcting people, Brody be right, all right, guys, take care.
Speaker 11: Slice for Life.
Speaker 4: Guy. It was a new guy. Yeah.
Speaker 20: Have you guys never heard of Ali express It's this app a lot like to move.
Speaker 6: Damn it, Bertie, I.
Speaker 8: Don't know where I was going because I.
Speaker 4: Like to move it, move it. I like to move move it. Oh, okay, at it Ali expresses. It is a Middle Eastern version of Timu like Ali Baba. Isn't that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Think so.
Speaker 11: Bertie and scary.
Speaker 14: This is Jamie from Philly, and I just gotta say, go Philly, yep, go.
Speaker 4: Home, okay hopefully, but thank you for leaving the Slice. And you sound great and I think you're a new Slice time. Thank you. Love you go play golf. The Eagles are doing well. Yeah okay, I'm a Jets fans. I don't care about that.
Speaker 7: Fellows scary the jingle.
Speaker 4: I did hit the jingle, I did? I did me at the jingle?
Speaker 7: Okay, condoms for undersized penises scary hit the jingle, hit the jingle.
Speaker 4: Scary what where did that come from? I don't know, but I like where she's going.
Speaker 21: Brooklyn. Boys, is Tee White in regard to Taylor Swift and her travel. I don't think air travels high up on the pollution list. But even if it was, can you imagine the fucking pandemonium in the airport if she flew commercial. The Swifties are smart and obsessed with her. They'd be like, oh, she played Madison Square, so let's just go to JFK and it's scary with bitch about the delays, and Brody would get so much free dessert, he'd own the damn airport.
Speaker 4: That's very true. He's not wrong. T White is not wrong. Yeah, yeah, I'm not criticizing her for flying the way she flies. I'm gonna fly.
Speaker 21: I have a party, boys, te White back again. Yes, I had to do Jerry duty once where they had me on the stand, and the way to get out is you just take a hard position. I don't like the way that sounded, but you take a position on one side or the other. When I went, it was a construction company wanting to not give benefits to someone who was injured on the job and could no longer work. But my dad worked construction and had that situation and he didn't sue. So I was on the side of that guy, and the company dismissed me. Scary and Brody speaking of ye.
Speaker 4: Speaking of jury dudey real quick. Our friend JJ, you know JJ from Z One Day Indicated show. He's doing country music. So on Facebook, I knew he was doing jury duty. And he went for jury duty yesterday and they let him go. But I didn't remember that, and he posted I just got dismissed on Facebook. Oh well, he's in he's in radio. So all of his radio friends are like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. You got what happened. Oh my god, you were doing so well. Oh my god, you land on your feet. Better things are coming. And he's like, no, no, no, I didn't get dismissed from my job. I got dismissed. He'd do that on a purpose to create a viral. You got to be you got to be clear when you're in an industry. He's a smart guy. He knew what he was.
Speaker 20: Doing, all right, Scary and Brody Brody and Scary Scrody from CT Brody. I used to think you were the problem when dealing with all these assen nine individuals. But after your tale with Pickaball, Patty or Tracy whatever that before the name is, it's definitely them and not you.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Sorry, you have to deal with so.
Speaker 20: Many intellectually deficient imbeciles. I mean it's already bad enough. Talking to the podcast partner twice a week.
Speaker 4: Wow, wow, wow, he said the same thing I said. Hmm wow. Okayty, I see where I see person. You're finally saying your name right, Tony. Mhm. Hey, don't be the first person that we banned from talkbacks. Oh we're not going to do that. Oh I will. Don't forget. I got the equipment and I got the access ship. Your equipment may not work at the time you needed to the last time.
Speaker 3: The table yeah yeah, table no, no, the microphone stand fell over, fell.
Speaker 22: Over, Hey, Brody and scary. Stephanie here from Shrewsbury. I'm responding back to episode three eleven in reference to items that you thought or things that you thought that you needed that you knew already. So I was about twenty five years old when somebody taught me how to use a lighter like the original lighters and how to light a match. I never knew how to do that because I had the new lighters that you just pressed the button and it just started.
Speaker 11: So learned at twenty.
Speaker 4: Five, twenty five years old. Nice, but quit smoking, though, unless you're using it for bottle rockets and then it's okay.
Speaker 3: Or lighting your gas grill. Yeah, somebody's got the microphone out pressed. They don't realize it. I feel like I feel dirty. We're eavesdropping. So heaves dropping on someone's conversation.
Speaker 4: O wait they continue? Oh look, oh, look at this. Four in a row of this? Can't wait?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Are they talk butts or button backs? I would call it back. I think this is a butt back. I would call it butt back. M talk butt talk butt now but butt back? Yeah? All right? What do I need to listen all of it? Yeah? I'm clicking. I'm clicking around. No, look at this. It was someone on the floor down for help, and he was no one he had answer. It's four in a row. Now, four they're clogging up our fucking system. Here, What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Let's go skip skipping that one, next one, you son of a bitch. You got us for five in a row of this bullshit? Okay, I have enough for you.
Speaker 4: Next, let's go filler who that's not working on so far? We're cocky now, but who knows after is gonna happen? If well, by the time you hear that, now we're up to one.
Speaker 23: We're like, yeah, hey, b boys, Christy from Saddlebrook, because I see the good in everybody, except of course for Pickleball Troy. She's a douche. I'm gonna say Scary gets his phone on time. You know, it's been a long time coming, and they've given him such tassles. But now it's gonna work and he's gonna get it on time.
Speaker 15: Nope, a great day.
Speaker 11: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Update that order has been canceled because it went back to the factory again.
Speaker 4: And now I've ordered it directly from Apple and there's a long way, so I'll get it by the end of the month. Samsung sent me Scary's Android phone three years ago, his iPhone three years ago. That's how I had my Android system.
Speaker 3: Is there you go, folks, Another Android, another Android asshole making an Android asshole.
Speaker 8: Help it?
Speaker 4: We have better phones. I can't help it. Use snarky bastards, all of you.
Speaker 11: Yep, Hey d boys.
Speaker 23: Christy again, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the memories of scrounging around for quarters. Oh my gosh, I was a huge, huge misspac Man, pac Man and Defender, Frogger, Asteroids, Defense Square and always.
Speaker 4: Looking for quarters.
Speaker 15: That was awesome.
Speaker 18: Those days were awesome. Thanks for that memory, loved it.
Speaker 4: You're welcome back on that android thing.
Speaker 3: For at quick second, there was an article that just came out that iPhone people that are in the dating world are twenty two percent less likely to date an android person or they'll.
Speaker 4: Just write them all.
Speaker 3: They're twenty two percent more likely to write someone off strictly because they have an Android.
Speaker 4: They will They literally can't handle the smarter people in their life.
Speaker 3: Quarter a quarter of the dating pool is already off limits because they're just like, I'm done, I don't want you. You're discounted already because you have an Android. What does it tell you about It tells you that.
Speaker 4: People what iPhones aren't that those percentage of people aren't the brightest. No, if you write someone off because of their phone, but that says a lot about you.
Speaker 15: Frodi's scary, scary and Brodie, It's says I have a funny story about a colonoscopy. No, it is not my story, but it's my husband's story because I'm not old enough to get one, but he is.
Speaker 4: Your number is never.
Speaker 15: Our doctor said that he could do the call of guard, which is the one where you know, you go number two in the box and you ship it in the mail. No, needless to say, he had to do it, and then we had this whole conversation about how weird is it that you're actually doing this and you're shipping actual shit in the mail, like.
Speaker 4: The poor bastard.
Speaker 15: So the question became, you know, who is this poor guy in some laboratory somewhere who's getting this actual shit and has to like dismantle it and test it and do whatever. So that was a whole conversation in and of itself. But the funny part comes into play when my seven year old and my four year old started telling everyone that they knew our friends their teachers at school. My daddy pooped in a box and sent it in the mail.
Speaker 4: Sounded like a prank to the teachers.
Speaker 3: USPS, you send packages shit, I gotta say what if it what if it's an incorrect address and it gets returned to sender like like, oh.
Speaker 4: Well, why is the wrong address? And somebody opens it. It is a crazy pop in a box. You just have a couple of box a couple left.
Speaker 22: All right, Hey, scary, I think you pissed off your UPS guy where he's not delivering it every time he sees your iPhone with your.
Speaker 11: Name on it and he's like, screw this bastard. He's a bougie bastard and needs his ship to go back to Texas.
Speaker 14: If it's feed back, you probably have a good chance of getting it, but can't guarantee it won't be smashed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is that ship in the box going back to Texas. At some point, Verizon is going to send you ship in a box with only the times you've been yelling at them over your phone. Yeah, you know what they have poop seventeen. They haven't refunded me my money.
Speaker 10: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 12: Rookie Jude, a little funny story about my jury duty experience. So you s live in pom Beach County and then I moved to Brower County, but I kept my car insurance and my license and everything at my parents in Pombach County and.
Speaker 6: For the South Broward near Miami, and I got summoned for Pombage County and I literally I called and.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, I actually county on I switched every board county and.
Speaker 15: I got out of it.
Speaker 3: So that's how you got out of it. You just say you switched. You flipped the switch, switched to flip. Okay, I'll take these all.
Speaker 4: Other under advisement, but we'll see what happens. They're very strict here. Thank you so much for your talkbacks this week. Very nice. That's all. It's all folks. Didn't you didn't make thee And here's the last one I said it. I said here, here's the last two. I warned you before the last one that wasn't pay attention and I don't listen to this podcast. Yeah, what's that all about? All right, thank you so much. We appreciate you guys. Oh and if you're listening on time and you know behind when you hear this, we are releasing this on October ninth, YEP twenty twenty four. You will get a new Brooklyn Boys episode after the weekend. That's right right after the weekend, and that is that is a vacation week for they will be on vacation. That's why we're a little a couple of days delayed on Slice time while Sary pack and hoping. Normally you would not get an episode next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's still technically that will be a vacation, so we're just kind of spreading it out a little bit, right, Love you, Love you.
Speaker 4: YouTube body, even though you're personally insulting me reactions. This podcast depends on you, baby,