Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty I know he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: In a recent interview, Kamala Harris told Don Lemon that quote we eat have a light inside us true.
Speaker 2: Hers is called Bud.
Speaker 4: Greg Guttfeld with an opportunity to bring back his Kamala Harrison is a drunk line of humor.
Speaker 5: We have some really fresh, prime new Kamala audio to play for you.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard all of it, but I have heard the response to Don Lemon, which was just classic Kamala Harre nonsense.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait till We'll have to get to a little bit later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So big day today. It's towards the end of June, and the Scotis, the Soups, the birobed wonders are about to unleash a bunch of big decisions on us.
Speaker 2: One is already part of them.
Speaker 4: Robes get hot in the summertime, so it gets about this time of year and they're like, God, dang it, I'm sweltering under this thing.
Speaker 2: So they release their things and they high tail it out of there all right.
Speaker 5: Well, first they strip down naked under the robes just to get a little air circulating.
Speaker 2: But then it's it's all just too much and they leave town. You hey, you would do so.
Speaker 5: One decision is out Jack helpfully blowing his nose into the microphone.
Speaker 2: I thought I turned my microphone off. I meant to. I usually knew. That's beautiful. Thanks for that.
Speaker 5: The first ruling is out. Edit that out of the podcast. Hanson don't Cisco Systems Inc. Versus Dough a fascinating case having to do with the Chiny persecution of Fallan Gong members and how they browbeat Cisco's systems into something something online surveillance blah blah. Could you prosecute under the alien torte statute aiding in a betting blab blahh Okay, that's as far as I'm even going to try to go with it. Very technical having to do with some specific statutes.
Speaker 4: But the main the crux of it being that the Fallan Gong people saying that the Chinese Communist Party had established a nationwide surveillance program in our country.
Speaker 5: Correct, correct, Yeah, But the case itself, remember the Supreme Courts an the settles questions more than makes rulings. And this was a very technical one about twenty eight USC thirteen fifty, and so again it's just it failed because Congress needs to do more.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. We probably just don't even know that.
Speaker 4: Scratching the surface of how much the Chinese Communist Party, he does have a surveillance system for our entire nation.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, ooh, we've got exceon mobile corp versus cope rossion.
Speaker 2: Of Cuba.
Speaker 5: Oh, it has to do with the Cuban government confiscating the property of American nationals in nineteen sixty and transferring it to state owned enterprises.
Speaker 2: Anything like really big, like gay marriage, or.
Speaker 5: Or bigger than Cuban property confiscation or roversus wade or maybe taking your gun rights away from here and eating like that new Indeed, now I might be missing something. I read a preview last week, or they pointed out that what's big this week is the Soups may well spank Trump on a couple of things, including birthright citizenship and what was the other one, other big one I can't remember. And I remember reading the preview and thinking, all right, that's kind of through the lens of your either feverish for Trump or feverish against Trump. And could this cause an even greater rift between Trump with the Supreme Court?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: I just want to see the rulings, so we'll bring them to you when they come.
Speaker 4: So there is a I don't know if it's big enough to call a crash yet in the stock market started yesterday, and your tech stocks, all your biggest stocks in the world that are making everybody rich are AI related things, and they went down a lot yesterday Wall Street Journal. As of right this moment, the text sell off is accelerating, with the Nasdaq composite tumbling more than two percent. Alphabet, Google, Navidia, the most valuable company in the world, Oracle Tesla all open sharply lower following steep losses and big tech stocks yesterday. I only mentioned this because it's certainly possible at some point we have a giant crash around this WHOLEAI thing, and I'm not smart enough to understand why things continue. For a while, watching an authoritarian regime fall, everything seems fine up until the moment it's not.
Speaker 2: And then before you know it, you're hung by your heels in the town square. Yeap.
Speaker 4: And we've seen this with stock market stuff before, where everything's cruised along fine and some people are worried about a bubble until the moment that it's not fine and then man, everything changes overnight and your four to one k is worth half what it was last week and you feel like a dufis.
Speaker 5: We will, sir, thank you. Yeah, I've intentionally not been looking in anything for the last couple of weeks because the tech stocks were so so frofty is the late Alan Greenspan once said about the housing market, and he was right, should have done more. Yeah, it's it's so wild and so disconnected from conventional stock valuations.
Speaker 2: I've just kind of been waiting for it. I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 5: But those gains were insane, so so if some of them go away, I don't how much can I grind?
Speaker 4: Well, A lot of the gains are based just on you know, the CEO of whichever company making some sort of promise that nobody has any idea if it lepard come true, all.
Speaker 5: Right, And a lot of the revenue is from themselves or the companies they just bought and what have you. Oh, we have landor versus Louisiana Department of Corrections and Public Safety.
Speaker 2: Jack, back to the tech stocks crashing. Briefly, it's a religious freedom thing. Interesting.
Speaker 4: One of your big tech CEOs dismissed the idea of building AI data centers in space, saying, yeah, the cost really weighs out outweighs the benefits.
Speaker 2: It's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So whoa wait what you got Elon and others saying this is absolutely the future and it's gonna make SpaceX's gonna be fifty times more valuable than it is now in et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And you got this other tech guy saying, yeah, it's never really gonna happen. And I haven't got the slightest idea which is true or when? But so much speculation. Has there ever been this much speculation outside of the dot com boom? Ever in the stock market where it's just fanciful. I think this could be huge.
Speaker 2: Nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta admit it.
Speaker 2: It's all pretty worrisome.
Speaker 5: But can you cut a Rastafarian's hair in prison? That is the question on most people's minds today. Jack and the Supreme Court has ruled on that. Yes, after a word from our friends at rough Greens, America's number one dog supplement, perhaps you have.
Speaker 2: A no, that's not good, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 6: Well, we wouldn't want that, right.
Speaker 5: Rough Greens has all the stuff that your dog's food is missing. You don't have to buy you crazy expensive new food. Just sprinkle rough Greens on top of your dog's food.
Speaker 4: So you can ask any dog owner in a vet's office who hears the word cancer joint, the deteriation organ failure, everybody has the same feeling they had done anything to prevent that. Well, maybe you can prevent that or at least put it off for a while. With Roughgreens. For pennies a day, you can give your dog what their food is missing, live probiotics, enzymes, omego whales, twenty other vitamins and minerals. And it's all natural, made in the United States. And why wouldn't you try it? Because it costs nothing but the shipping. Get a free Jumpstart trial bag today go to roughgreens dot com and use a discount code Armstrong.
Speaker 5: Thousands of dogs feel younger, more energetic, and healthier than ever before. Your dog could be the next one. Get that free jump Start trial bag today. Roughgreens dot com use the code armstrong our uff Greens dot Com code Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Roughgreens makes any dog food better.
Speaker 5: So you got Damon Landor who sued the Louisiana Corrections Department and some of the prison systems individual officers in their individual capacities personal capacities. Seeking damages from them is a rasta. It requires him to leave his hair uncut. He claims that the officers, being aware of his religious beliefs forcibly shaved is, had the officers move to dismiss held individuals may not be held liable in their personal capacities under a spending clause statute unless those individuals have voluntarily and knowingly consented to answer lawsuits under the statute. Because the individual that defendants in this case did not voluntarily and knowingly consent to face liability of proceed against them. So it sounds like some of the limited immunity stuff.
Speaker 4: So the guy getting his haircut, see, my initial thought is that as a dullard would be you're in prison, we get to cut your hair. But I suppose somebody could explain to me various religious freedoms that need to be upheld that could matter to all of us someday. But my initial thought is, you're in prison, get a haircut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: This has to do with the prison guards and being able to sue them, you know, on the merits of what you're talking about. I'd have to know what's the state's interest in not having a guy have a hair down to his ours.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You go to prison, you give up your a lot of your rights, some of your most precious.
Speaker 2: Rights, but not your religious rights.
Speaker 5: Not religion, not most of the First Amendment. You can't peaceably assemble. Necessarily. You can when they tell you it's all right in the yard, but you can't just say, hey, I'm gonna peaceably assemble.
Speaker 2: With the snake face over there. It's not the way it works.
Speaker 4: I see Kenny g up on the TV, and I'm reminded that we would not have Kenny g if it weren't for Clive Davis, who died yesterday. And it's getting a lot of attention, and maybe Joe can explain to me why it's getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: We got a little bit on that.
Speaker 5: Baby boomer's self obsession if you like music, it's a big deal for you, apparently, if you like like pretty much any kind of music.
Speaker 4: He had a lot to do with that. Yeah, and then we'll get to that. Kamala Harris nonsense.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fun. It's it's like a slipping into a warm tub. It's so comfy.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's funny. You're right, it's perfect. It's the perfect summertime fair. You get to look down on someone, which is always fun.
Speaker 2: An idiot. It's so stay tuned for all that.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 1: Grammy Award winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Clive Davis died on Monday at ninety four years old. The Man with the Golden Year is responsible for discovering dozens of powerhouse names in the music industry. At twenty eight years old, he joined Columbia Records as associate council. By thirty five, he was president of the label. His family says he died from an age related illness at his home in New York City.
Speaker 4: So, Clive Davis a name that I've heard for many years, and I feel like I knew something about him long ago. But I have done a successful job of pushing almost all music information out of my head. The stuff that I used to know no longer exists there, So I don't really know what he was was responsible for these people. I'm looking at the list here, go ahead, Janis Joplin, Santana, Bruce Springsteen, Aerosmith, Billy Joel, Pink Floyd Chicago, Lou Reed, Whitney Houston, Barry Man, Low, Carly Simon, Kenny g Rod Stewart, Arefa Franklin, Dion Warwick, Jennifer Hudson, Notorious, Big Sean Combs, Uh Outcast, Alicia Keys.
Speaker 2: Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Underwood. I mean, the list is insane.
Speaker 5: So I think you left out Chicago, Earth Wind and Fire, Ero Smith, Blood, Sweat and Tears, Ace of Bass, for goodness sakes, Whitney Houston, Barry Maniloy's rolling In what way.
Speaker 2: Is he responsible for?
Speaker 4: Bruce Springsteen, Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and all those other people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's quite a list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was, As the news report said, he was a young attorney who got a gig as an attorney for a record company in the sixties, and he had an incredible passion for music. He just loved music and he had. You know, they called him the man with the Golden ear. So he was a really interesting combination of he had the business and legal smarts to handle the business end, but he had like an unbelievable ear for oh my god, we got to sign those people. And so he would go like he was talked into going to the h was it the Monterey Jazz Festival or Pop Festival Monore Pop Festival in nineteen sixty seven, got talked into it. He immediately signed Janis Joplin and the Big brother and the holding company there, and then went on to sign Laura Nero, Electric Flag, Santana, Jambers Brothers, Springsteen, Chicago, Billy Joel, et cetera in quick succession after that. So you know that's the story. And then he was super artist friendly. You know, he's an ass kicking exec in a time when artists didn't get great deals. And there are some kind of funny, sarcastic mentions of him in songs throughout the years, but yeah.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: He was one of the super heavyweights of the music industry who didn't play. What's interesting is that across so many different genres. I get how you could have an ear for country or rock or what. But having an ear for you know, Chicago and Janis Joplin and Whitney Houston and you know, just like very very different kinds of music. Yeah, and having an ear means because it doesn't matter whether you like it or not, it's whether you think it's something the public would buy, because it's all about.
Speaker 2: Making money, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, My favorite part of the story that they had on the CBS News was last night was So, then he starts to Columbia whatever they said there, he's twenty eight, he's running the place by thirty five or something like that. Then he gets caught stealing off of supplies basically, and he gets fired from the place and sued, and then he starts his own company, Arista.
Speaker 2: Was that the one he started.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he started Arista and saw Whitney Houston in a club and hired her immediately and that launched that thing, and he kind of had like a second act with a whole bunch of different people. Then he started a label with La Reid and baby Face and signed all sorts of with them, you know, Soul and R and b X and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. So, yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Was fired actually from CBS in nineteen seventy three. This says allegedly for using company funds to bankroll his son's bar Mitzvah, which.
Speaker 2: You mentioned, and then he.
Speaker 5: Another article said he got fired amid allegations of misuse of funds and providing drugs to artists and disc jockeys as part of an alleged Paola scam.
Speaker 2: Shocking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, cocaine and cash. Yeah, we missed that era of radio. Probably.
Speaker 2: Fortunately i'd have taken the cash. The coke wouldn't have done me any again.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't condone all these sorts of things, but I'm sure he felt like, as a guy who was just basically responsible for the whole flip and organization, that he thought I spent eight thousand dollars on my kids, bar mitza, I've made fifty million dollars for this company this year.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone, right right? So I sold the cop here. It didn't work very well anyway.
Speaker 2: So I know, Bruce Springsteen, some cocaine, get off my back.
Speaker 5: The part of this you might find interesting, as folks who I presume at least a lot of you love music, was that the whole Plugola thing, Payola thing was back when individual disc jockeys picked the records they played. Either they had one hundred percent creative freedom or a hell of a lot of creative freedom. And that's what made radio so unique across America. And we're into the business just toward the tail end of that. But man, some of the great free form stations in New York, Chicago and San Francisco, LA, for that matter, were amazing. I'm sure tapes of those exist, and the music they played, I'd love to hear more of it.
Speaker 4: How do you have an ear for? Like, you hear this person and you predict while they could make a lot of money for the company. For both Kenny G and p Did Combs, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, how does that you read? How is that even? What is it? I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: He heard Kenny G and thought, oh, there's money to be made there. As suppose you're ready to soft rock. Like I'm in a club and I hear Kenny G, and I think I gotta go see if I can get my money back. I paid eight dollars to get in here. Come on, Kenny sad talented saxophonist Joe and I played a lot of Kenny G. When we were working at a soft ac radio station doing music radio as disjockey, lots of Kenny g all the beginning, Oh so lame.
Speaker 5: Oh so we were working I want to get up in the morning and listen to really soft music.
Speaker 4: All right, we were doing mornings at a soft rock radio station, playing playing Kenny g And during the records, we'd be thinking what kind of person wants to start their day with this? And whoever they are, they're not the sort of people we want to talk to.
Speaker 5: And speaking for myself, I spent every minute thinking what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, as.
Speaker 5: Many many years ago, shockingly many years ago, Clive Davis, you'll be missed. He shouldn't have stolen those office supplies. He could have stayed at the original deployment. Clive Davis was smart. Kamala Harris is stupid. We've got some new kom Law audio for you. At least she's very bad at making words make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she ain't good at that, And a bunch of other stuff on the way fire Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 2: It's always tough to predict that.
Speaker 3: I think if we continue to go down in the cases that we're seeing right now and more and more people get vaccinated as the dynamics of the outbreak, namely the amount of virus circulating the community, goes down. I hope we'll be able to pull back on some of those restrictions to get closer to what we really feel is normal in the community.
Speaker 2: I hope that's.
Speaker 3: Soon, but I can't give a prediction of a date on that.
Speaker 7: Joe Biden with some unfinished business, issuing preemptive pardons for public officials who'd incurred Trump's wrath, including former top health advisor doctor Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 4: Anthony Fauci named one of People Magazine's of Sexiest Men Alive.
Speaker 2: I represent science, the most respected voice of the pandemic. Oh he kept us all safe, didn't he?
Speaker 5: Jack by imposing ludicrous on constitutional restrictions that did no good.
Speaker 2: Thank God for Anthony Fauci, way longer than needed to happen.
Speaker 5: Oh right, yeah, and he caused it too, probably so. On her way out the door last Friday, Toulsy Gabbard released a bunch of class declassified evidence accusing Fauci essentially of causing the COVID nineteen pandemic, then engaging in a cover up about the virus' origins in China, and then lying to Congress about it, and, as Miranda Devine writes in The New York Post, perhaps most disturbingly, he was assisted by the US Intelligence Committee, which is why Tulsi Gabbard got into it.
Speaker 2: And you know she.
Speaker 5: I'll go ahead and just let Miranda say it. It's time he knew that, you know the truth, she said Friday. This has gotten no coverage in the mainstream media, for what it's worth, never before seeing communications and documents exposing how doctor Fauci provided millions of dollars in US taxpayers to fund dangerous gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab, worked with politicized elements within the intelligence community to suppress the truth about his actions and hide the virus' lab leak origin, and then lied to Congress while under oath in twenty twenty four. The tactics used to hide the truth are straight from the deep state playbook. Interestingly, two days after the Friday release, on her last day on Sunday, the Washington Post ran a nine thousand word hit piece accusing Gabber of taking instructions from a Hindu cult leader, describing in the headline described in the headline as her guru. I remember that whole weird religion thing her family was into came out when she first came on the scene and was running for president at one point, and I thought, wow, that's odd. And some people say she's still into him. She says she's not. I thought that was odd, gorky. But that was years ago. Two days after she releases this information nine thousand word piece about her somewhat off kilter religious beliefs past and or presents Miranda.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I don't remember the religious belief story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her family grew up in a weird Hawaiian pseudo Yeah, something like that. Says Miranda was a gratuitous exercise. Gratuitous exercise and guilt by association masquerading is an investigation, another tactic straight from the deep state playbook. Meanwhile, The Washington Post did not publish a word about Gabbard's fauci revelations, nor for that matter, did any mainstream outlet on the left. These same news organizations that helped cover up the origins of the COVID nineteen pound pandemic, now overwhelmingly believed to have come from a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. You're still refusing to come clean on liberal social media platform Blue Sky, They're still talking about wet markets and Pangolians.
Speaker 4: So I believe Anthony Fauci is a villain in this whole thing and always will. But why did Telsea Gabbard wait until the day she's headed out the door to release his stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm scanning to see if they address that at all. And on a Friday last right, Yeah, Yeah. Miranda goes into a great deal of length and detail about how the intelligence community helped him out on this. Fauci was the behind the scenes advisor who, along with his hand picked so called experts, pushed the intelligence community to endorse a natural animal origin to hide his dangerous gain of function research that he funded using taxpayer dollars. Meanwhile, Fauci's nemesis, Maverick Senator read Rand Paul as again sent criminal referrals to the DJ. Perhaps more significantly, Paul insisted the eleven year blanket pardon President Biden issued for Fauci on his last minutes in office should be challenged in court because it was signed with an autopen and because of its rare retrospective nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, like you said yesterday, you want to see him punished. I don't care about that as much as the truth coming out. He's a very old man. I'd be perfectly fine with him going to jail, But.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to get bogged down in that versus everybody knowing what he actually did. I wish somehow that could come to light. Yeah, I think we're into all start at the beginning. I don't think the mainstream media, left of center America and our institution, we'll ever say out loud. It started in the lab. Fauci funded it. We helped cover for the communist Chinese. Many of the jurisdictions were useless. We let people die alone, so they without a hug from their family members when their young, strong family members were utterly not in any danger. And the list could go on and on. They can't because it was so a part of their identity. It was who they were. They were doing what they were told against COVID, and anybody who didn't was a monster. It wasn't a scientific belief at all. It was a moral framework.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of it driven by Trump said what, Okay, I'm against that, right and I will always lead that list with keeping kids out of school because my kids were in grade school at the time, and I think it did them and their friends great damage.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, it's horrific.
Speaker 5: It almost it would be like a Nazi disavowing anti Semitism, or you know, there have been cases. You know, Christopher Hitchins went from a flaming lefty to a much more you know center guy still had some leftist beliefs, and we're not going to get that. And I think hoping the evil doers learn from and confess to their evil, it's beginning to look like to me that that will never happen. And so the only thing the saying can take away from it is don't be cowed into obedience next time.
Speaker 4: Well, Fauci believes, as we've discussed many many times. I'm sure he sleeps soundly thinking, Look, I'm smarter than everybody else in the world, and I know the importance of this research that is going to save us from an awful pandemic. By creating the worst pandemic in a century, you've saved us from a worst pandemic, is what he believes.
Speaker 5: Criticizing science because I represent science.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: We're criticizing science when we said open the schools like Europe, like all the private schools because the little kids are fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're ignoring science.
Speaker 4: San six feet apart, which we now know had no scientific basis whatsoever.
Speaker 5: They just picked the number at random. Oh so Fauci t your how he rationalizes it. Yeah, we're doing important research to prevent a pandemic, and this was a one in five thousand, terrible coincidence. But you can't restrict science to prevent a one in five thousand happenstance. That's too restrictive. So yeah, I was super unfortunate what happened. But I can't allow people to clamp down on my sort of important research by telling the truth. That would do more harm than good. So I will remain silent. That's the attitude the New York Times and the Washington host. That's just psychosis. That's just being a cultist and ignoring facts because they don't conform your worldview.
Speaker 4: What I'll never forgive them for that. What is your level of belief that anybody will ever pay a price for this?
Speaker 2: Mine is low. Very low.
Speaker 5: I mean the teachers unions and let's not leave them out of the uh the equation. I think the bad will against teachers unions fueled by the COVID monstrosity. I think that's starting to accumulate some weight in a good way.
Speaker 2: But that might be. You know, one of the few examples.
Speaker 4: Do you have an ad here, Michael Okay, would you like to do one?
Speaker 5: I'm Jack Armstrong from a car I'm trying to sell. This car is a smooth riding beauty. Thus on it power windows, power breaks, power steering.
Speaker 4: I do that because auto World. I used to do these ads with this guy for AutoWorld. It was what they call a pot loot. It's like a gravel lot with crappy old cars that they find somewhere at auctions and sell to people. I bought two cars there because I was very poor. It was all I could afford.
Speaker 2: But uh, and they wear crappy cars anyway.
Speaker 4: This guy with this gravelly voice would come in and I'd recorious commercials every week, Michael, and those were his lines. Got uh four new tires, ice cold air conditioning.
Speaker 2: This one's a beauty at eighteen hundred dollars and it was all. It was always stuff you hope you expected to have on a car. It's just like God, I would hope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, this one's got a crack fairy windshield. Yeah good, Wow, that's what you're featuring.
Speaker 2: That's just fun. I ain't on.
Speaker 6: Fire, yeah exactly, this one will actually start.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I adjusted for inflation, that's two thousand. I don't know how we got on this story the other day about people. Oh, Michael, is your story aboudy? You agreed to buy a car one time and the guy jumped up and down. Yeah, realized you had overpaid.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: I was very young, which is very funny. But my favorite story on that is a.
Speaker 5: Jim good job selling that car, but you gotta wait till the guy's off the lot to jump up and down.
Speaker 4: The most obvious ruse that. Thank god, I wasn't too stupid to fall for. My buddy Chris and I.
Speaker 2: We drove.
Speaker 4: We had his sister drop us off in Denver, Colorado. We each had a thousand bucks and we were gonna buy cars because we each needed a car. We're nineteen twenty years old and we're just gonna get one thousand dollar car. So we were going around to some really crappy car lots. I mean, this is a long time ago, but one thousand dollars wasn't much then either for car. But so we're going around to these really really crappy car lots, and the crappy car lots are usually run by not the most honest people anyway. So we're looking at this car. It's priced at nine hundred dollars, and we're talking to the salesman and his boss rides up and says, hey, hey, I told you there's supposed to be a one in front of that number. All right, well, if they decide to buy it, go for it. But as soon as they leave, put the one back up there. My buddy Chris and I both looked at each other like, wow, they think we're that dumb.
Speaker 6: We need to dress haircut if I think that's stupid, No kidding. Oh my god, they forgot to put the one there we're saving. I'm like, he actually did that. That's a true story.
Speaker 2: Oh that's beautiful. I bet he had a dozen of those maneuvers and rifle throw them.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is really a caveat Emptoor or e plurbus unum or whatever it is Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: I think one of those things. You get what you deserve if you fall for that one. Holy crap.
Speaker 5: All right, so we've got some fresh new Kamala goodness. Let's let's play that for the good o people. They deserve it.
Speaker 4: We got that, and then some the latest studies on teens, and they're all going to strection. They don't drink, they don't date, they don't drive, they don't do anything is going on.
Speaker 2: There lots of stuff to talk about today. Stay here next hour. I'll get to this. Walking.
Speaker 4: Last night with my son, I made the claim that walking faster burn more. Kyleeries, he said, I don't think that's true, he challenged me.
Speaker 2: He was right.
Speaker 4: I have to get to that next hour. God, dang it, what I know. It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 5: I'm disputing this scatter intuitive and I like my intuitions. So Kamala Harris has not had the dignity to vanished from the scene, and indeed keeps rearing her head at various think tanks and speech of fine and get togethers and whatnot podcasts. This first clip, we'll see how far we get it was that Arnold Schwarzenegger has this big forum thing.
Speaker 2: Where you discuss lots and pecks and such. I don't even know what the point of it is, very wimpy.
Speaker 5: Apparently somebody invited Kamala and she and the moderator were talking about her her plans.
Speaker 2: Wink wink.
Speaker 9: You've talked about that you're thinking about running for president, right, how is that thought process going?
Speaker 2: What's the process in that?
Speaker 9: And I know you're on a listening to her, And I'm curious what you're hearing from people as you've gone around the country. What people are telling you that maybe you've learned that you didn't know before the process of doing so.
Speaker 10: What people are telling me includes that they want to believe in systems and they've lost trust in those systems. What I hear a lot is that people know that at the end of this administration there will be a lot of debris. I tell them often I can't guarantee that it won't get worse before it gets better. But the one thing I do know is at the end of it, there will be a lot of debris, and it would be responsible to then address that in a way that we only talk about what should we do, what do we need to do to rebuild if we do that with any sense of nostalgia.
Speaker 5: What you see, this is this is how she gets you.
Speaker 2: This is how she i you.
Speaker 5: Everybody is just continually thinking, surely she's going to get to the point she's a second.
Speaker 2: Or two and then she takes a detour or anything. Okay, she's not right. What is my maid? Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh the wase she vacuums? Oh my god, back and forth, back and forth. You know it's dusty. You know what needs dusty? My penis that's what?
Speaker 2: Oh my lord?
Speaker 5: So uh you know at that point, all right, all right, that's a statute to limitations.
Speaker 2: It gets like thirty come on.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So at this point, everybody's thinking, I don't even remember what the dude asked her.
Speaker 4: Right right, got and talk about a softball where you're allowed to just really lay out your agenda. I mean, that's just basically saying, here's your chance to hit your talking points.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: What people are telling me as I go around is affordability. Affordability, affordability. It's on everybody's lips, you know, something like that. But no, she just can't do it.
Speaker 5: Trump has done a lot of damage, and he's gonna keep doing damage. But what we need to be ready to do is to step in work together. Horse crap bowl crab blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But at least it's terrible, all right? Do you want to set this one up? Oh?
Speaker 4: This was on Don Lemon the other day and I heard this one, and I.
Speaker 2: I thought, Oh, that's right. Like slipping into a warm tub, here we go.
Speaker 7: I really truly believe this. We each have have light inside of us, and we need to know that that.
Speaker 4: I wish we had downline, because he asked her a specific question, and I don't remember what the specific question was. It's a very short question. He asks her something about something. Maybe this will work even without the question.
Speaker 7: I really truly believe this. We each have light inside of us, and we need to know that that is what inspires our hope as much as anything external to ourselves. And when we feel that and not allow an election or an individual to dampen that light and instead light let that light kind of carry some particular for moments of darkness, that we not only act on that hope, but we inspire that hope in each other, and in particular at this moment, it is so important that we not only have hope, but we understand that that should be a.
Speaker 4: Verb, and so on and so forth, and that incredible. She's got something wrong. So, if she's not dumb, as some people close to her say she's not, she's got some sort of processing disorder where she just can't speak in paragraphs that make sense
Speaker 5: Well, then stop babbling, stop talking to Armstrong and Getty,