Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we got Bruce Carrington in the building. Man, y'all h Brooklyn, Yes, yes, happen. That was like what that an't? No, you ain't never say Brooklyn when New York's in the building. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about what I'm talking about, not trying the accent up a little.
Speaker 2: Chill. You know, you know where you're from, New York. Son, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Some mare, I said, what about New York that that just resonates with you?
Speaker 4: I oh, man, you know Crown Street, Fulton alf you know, botom Roll, Jamaica, seven Train, you know, just stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what got you in the box? Uh?
Speaker 5: For my dad, he had got me in a boxing because I was getting like a lot of altercations in school. I was a good kid and all that, Like, I wasn't like no trouble maker, but it was kids that try to pick on me and try to bully me because I was like short, scrawny and you know, I mean, there's a nice kid whatever, But I used to beat up the bullys to try to bully me.
Speaker 2: When did they hit? When did you realize, like, oh I could fight?
Speaker 5: I mean I always felt like I could, like fight because of those altercations. But when I really knew I wanted to box, it was like I was already kind of training and there was this kid that kind of started around the same time that I did, and he was kind of trying to be on some bully type of time and too. So I told my coach, I'm like, yo, I want to spoil him. He was like, all right, put our gloves on, put my mouth. He We went to work and I beat him up so bad he never came back to the gym. That was the day I was like, oh yeah, like that thrill that I got from spawn him and beat him up, and like I'm like, yeah, no, I love it.
Speaker 1: That's what I have to happen to me. When I did type do.
Speaker 2: Come on? No, no, no, no, Like he's not he's not lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only thing you can ask ready, so you won't think it's me he not lying, but he gonna bro.
Speaker 2: You don't think you watching damn a lifetime for Mike Tights, which one.
Speaker 5: Not the one to burn?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, tell me the story.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is it was at that moment I was probably like six or seven, I had to know.
Speaker 7: They were like.
Speaker 1: Look not a ten.
Speaker 6: I'm like a I'm like an orange well green stripe. At this point, dude had a brown belt. Tried me, tried me, you know, to kickboxing. You put the gear on, handing my business. At that moment, I knew it was time for me to get on the road. I told you I got gold medals from like kickboxing tournaments.
Speaker 1: No pictures, Nigga, I got the pictures of.
Speaker 8: The credit picture. We finish getting the pictures on, so wet, Like, why are you talking?
Speaker 6: The troph line up and you'll see my trajectory. I was an amateur white belt. Then I went to the big he got back belt. Nigga, hands license.
Speaker 2: We me hanging ship, you and Bruce bah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that, I said, my hands license, that's all.
Speaker 3: So look, how do you feel because like July was gonna be a big one for you, You know what I'm saying. You was gonna be on the on the car for the mic. When when you found out it got rescheduled.
Speaker 5: How you feel, like, oh man, it was it was definitely a blow to the stomach, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because it was a you've been training this ship, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been training. You know, I just had a fight, you know, just last weekend and uh you know got the eighth roun knockout uh cole main event on top Rank. That was great. But yeah, I was definitely locked and loaded to get ready to get right back in there in July.
Speaker 2: And you know, people watching that fight.
Speaker 5: On Netflix, all these subscribers and all that and event like that, everybody gonna tune and keys. That'd have been great. You know, it was like just to match me to Heaven for me to be able to be on the car because Tyson from Brownsville. I got a lot of people you know what I'm saying that's really connected with that because obviously you know I'm from Brownsville, you know, yeah, every time I'm outside or just how I just read browns every where I go. So it's just like that would have been great to be you know, shared that moment with Mike and just everything. But you know, obviously you gotta push back to November and we're trying to get back to see if you can get on that card as well.
Speaker 3: To Oh it's gonna happen because it's meant to be. Yeah, we ain't gonna say it's gonna happen. Yeah, we gotta say that.
Speaker 7: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up, y'all? Is Reggie back again with prize picks, where a single entry can be life changing? All right? Now, the NBA season is coming to a close really soon, but you can still bet on the w n B A, M M A and even baseball. You simply make a deposit, select more or less on two to six players, and I'm telling you, man, it's a chance to add some money to your bank. You can simply make an entry on points, rebounds, assist. Now in the baseball you can go strikeouts, hits, RB I S, M n A. You can go with takedowns. The w n B A is still in the play too, So don't forget about the girls, all right. So when I'm making my picks, man, I try to study. I try to make sure I'm paying attention to trends. I actually watch the games, and of course I'm using some of my teammates on the broken play. So you know, don't you don't have to do this all by yourself. Making a team game the first time is on prize picks. They will match up to one hundred dollars on your initial deposit, so hurry up and you know, take advantage. It's available now in thirty states, So head over the prize picks right now and be sure to use that broken Play promo code and tell him I sent you. So go right now and download prize picks for your Daily Fantasy Sports experience Daily Fantasy made Easy.
Speaker 2: You know what I meant Mike before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, plenty of times.
Speaker 2: Okay, He's been the same way every turn.
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely, you know, think about Mike. It's like especially I don't know if it's just like with me or just you know what I mean. But it's the time you see me, like I would think that he won't remember me because it will be time for years, you know what I'm saying. It ain't seen me in a long time. So I go and try to give my hands if it was something like that, he slapped my hand off the wings, just give me a hug, like yo, man, get out of here, come here. I just like, you know, just give me like that little bro type of mean yeah, for real, for real, you know what I mean. So it made me feel good, you know what I mean. And you know, I just I'm just I can't wait to have the opportunities just to fight on a card that he's like headlining.
Speaker 2: Because the dream comes true. It's like it's like it's full circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you if you look at it that way, y'all both are on the same and like who you grew up studying him?
Speaker 2: I watched Peaceful and Ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so peaceful man, he bro the movies do him a disservice, now, Bro, he's so peaceful.
Speaker 1: I met, I met him.
Speaker 6: I had to dab him up at least six times, and he kept forgetting that we met in the setting.
Speaker 1: But he's so peaceful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't get a twisted though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But his love and that is it as strong as his wrathe like, yeah, you see something.
Speaker 2: Ain't no balance? Hey, I seen, you know when I realized when I was like, cause you know, for a minute, he didn't fight, he wouldn't really know wearing the scene Reggie. The next thing I know, he's doing an interview with Boosy. You remember when Mike Tyson did the interview with book on the podcast Some Ship. Remember that, I said, oh ship, Mike still like that?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, I don't see while he was talking about like transgender, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't have that reaction a few times on this podcast.
Speaker 2: That's why he couldn't.
Speaker 1: Do he said, Mike. Mike was just he said, get whispering.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna did his son and ship. That's what trick. That's what it was because he boos was really.
Speaker 3: Wade one of the bigs, but Mixing did it in the Wade.
Speaker 2: That's to be undefeated. Man. Man, it feels great, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It feels great, and I continue to, you know, keep it that way for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of my career.
Speaker 5: I feel like nobody like can deal with me. Nobody nobody got the mentality that I got. I see like a lot of these dudes in this generation now, like they just be fighting just to win. They're just fighting to just oh just get that dub player safe. Like, no, I'm fighting hurt and I'm fighting at this man too. I want to entertain and I want to like show the fans like this person is nowhere near my level and I'm gonna break him down. I'm like, you know how much it takes for a man's will to be broken down in the ring. Like I don't like to just knock a doude out one punch because they could go, oh he cut me one ship. Na, you're gonna see I'm breaking you down each and every single round, and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like this, the ass whooping. You've been needed. Yes, when the man with me, your parents.
Speaker 7: Ge make me crying, wake up happy, just start doing random nice.
Speaker 2: Now you cleaning up, You clean up all year.
Speaker 5: You never got beat by your parents. And then five minutes later, coming room, you're ready to eat.
Speaker 3: You hungry yet get your food on the table.
Speaker 2: Be the best metal after what? Yeah, because they don't they don't beat the protein out of you. So now you gotta replea.
Speaker 6: That's the best sleep as swim asleep, niggas top to sleeps on earth.
Speaker 3: As women's sleep and drunk sleepy, especially when you wake up when you ain't got a headache, but as women's sleep, that that be wrong. A lot of people like, well we just got a nap during the day. Now when you get older, you ain't got you ain't got no air. Women's sleep, give it sleep.
Speaker 6: What's the mental where you got to go mentally to think?
Speaker 1: Like because you got to be off to getting that ring like that you do.
Speaker 3: I saw how he was talking, like he left us like he got It's like you know how you gotta beat each round and just mentally.
Speaker 2: I put my hands on imagine talk.
Speaker 5: But you no, like you gotta get into a type of animalistic type of mentality. For like I'll be having so many opponents that comes in the ring so respectful press conference when like to be so respectful, they don't really give me nothing for you off of you, I'm trying so sometimes I gotta just make things up in my head like you never watched them, please just just just with Michael Jordan's and he'd be like yo, like he'd be making things up in his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just to turn.
Speaker 1: Up Shy.
Speaker 2: The Sonics.
Speaker 1: No, I want to know Patrick, some one of them.
Speaker 8: He made up every game sound.
Speaker 1: Made up O the nigga from the Bullets.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah he dropped, he dropped like ship in this game.
Speaker 3: But what you be on like sometimes so but you want you want somebody to be talking.
Speaker 5: I'll be wanting that to happen, like yeah that stupid yeah yeah, like me the type of person like I know myself, like when I got something to feed off of, like I get I turned to even move into a beast like y'all ain't even see that part. Y'all didn't seeing me that excitement for you.
Speaker 3: You need a little because then you feel like a bully, like I'm just wanting to beat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now you talk ship you asked for is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, But in my mind, I gotta I gotta get into like, oh oh, you're trying to take food off the table. You're trying to take the roof off my head. You're trying to make this money for me. No, I can't let you do that.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get my first loss. Yeah, yeah, pop that ship and the.
Speaker 5: Only training that I gotta go through thathing, you know, the weight I gotta cut sometimes, like you know you you you missing meals sometimes just.
Speaker 2: Some cups go through go through missing.
Speaker 5: Like but they are training for me, like during during camp that's before like weight cuts and whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I ain't want to be acting like a resonating to you saying you missed meals.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, that's when that's when I'm mad.
Speaker 1: Way to say I told you I wasn't missing.
Speaker 3: We should have fought that day, Nigga, you knew I wasn't gonna go through what I Nah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: No, but yeah, during camp, I'm waking up like round four o'clock in the morning to run at five by like good five six miles, or I might just be running up a high altitude mountain, take about like a good hour run. And then I would say around eleven, twelve o'clock, maybe even ten, I'm doing like I'm sparring about like ten four minute rounds, you know boxing this like three minute round We pushed, we pushed the pace, we pushed the four minue rounds. They that extra minute make the biggest difference. You ten of them, sometimes even twelve, and then moving in gym by like two and a half hours. Then even after that, I would say, like around seven o'clock, I'll be doing some strengthen condition and or I do some hot yoga.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You're working on flexibility, working on my breathing exercises. Your breathing right, like that is like very underestimate. I don't think people talk about that enough when it comes to these sports. Learning how to breathe, like you learn how to like pace yourself and like manage your stammin a way more when you just learn how to bre even hot. Yo. Get told me like a lot about that.
Speaker 6: When the nigga tired, though, it's like mentally like in the ring you tie you got you got a mouthpiece like so in through your nose after your mouth all that stuff, like do you still be thinking that?
Speaker 1: Or it's just like survival mode.
Speaker 5: Ain't on survival now, you gotta work like I trained. Sometimes my coach forces us to get tired, and then he puts us a spar like he's like, yo, like we want you to be dangerous while you're tired. If you're a dangerous fighter while you tire it O man, you part.
Speaker 3: So now you're still using your techniques, thinking smart like that, I'm ever tired.
Speaker 5: You would never know that I'm tired because I'm still sharp and I'm still pushing the pace on you.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean wata get to that corner and said.
Speaker 2: I might not even go to the corner. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Look, if y'all want to fight to keep going, to keep it running, if I go to that damn call, I ain't give him back straight up?
Speaker 5: What you got that?
Speaker 1: That's the type of ship I would be on round five.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: I thought it was.
Speaker 6: I thought it was at least eleven. We still out of it, could be a ten. So you have you fighting ten rounds or round right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bro? You ever just did like one round three, I mean one round three minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, nigga, I did with the boxing that I'd be doing.
Speaker 3: Nigga, it was two minutes and we wouldn't even spawnt exactly that ship time pople watching boxing, I had a new respect for it, you know, like once you start, I just started doing it, like just to start doing stuff like you know what I mean, like staying.
Speaker 5: At the right.
Speaker 3: But you I used to watch the bottom like man, go hit him like ship But when you get in there, you're breathing hard, keep fighting the back.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ain't no way there with your thirty six.
Speaker 6: The tea across from it's swinging and Bruce legs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the legs is important too, big time, big time. Like I feel like like when you look at box you have to like notice like boxes like we don't have like no muscular legs at our legs and at all, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But it's we just work on it more on conditioning and endurance, you know what I mean. So it's just like our legs is like super shape for for real. So it's like we're working at footwork and keep our legs strong throughout the whole duration of however, the longer fight is gonna be and not right there.
Speaker 3: It's like sent you for real, who you like watching right now with some boxes that you know what I'm saying, Like now that you're study him or something, but you like I like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like watching Tank, but I like watching Tank more so on a technical and like people always like look at the knockouts, like he's an entertaining fighter.
Speaker 2: But he is a like uh he said up.
Speaker 1: He's smart, bro, He's so smart.
Speaker 5: He knows how to play the clock. You know how to like steal rounds. Like if a dude like feel like they're getting out on you, like the first half. You knows how to like take his time and pick you apart, and he make you feel like he'll let you him make you feel psychologically comfortable. Yeah, they start taking chances and you start doing that, then that's when you open you up and wow, catch you with a shot.
Speaker 2: Bro, He'll let you get off them few, like I said, because.
Speaker 1: What he even even he was just like.
Speaker 3: Looking at you again what I said, I said, figure him out. It's all you got.
Speaker 2: It's a real.
Speaker 3: Person, who would be a person that you would like want to walk you out?
Speaker 5: Fifty. I got that. That's like like my main event, like my first fight.
Speaker 2: I want fifty out.
Speaker 8: What's on?
Speaker 2: Don't push me on?
Speaker 5: Get rich of.
Speaker 3: Don't push Yeah, yeah, we want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to see you in that killer mode you go.
Speaker 5: That's I gotta go back.
Speaker 1: And listen still in jail when he made that song.
Speaker 2: Don't that one on one done? All right? So fifty if not fifty, who next after that? If not fifty case.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, it's gonna be like we're building up the fifth, So who coming before fifth?
Speaker 1: You gotta talk about what you're saying though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so like you know what I'm saying, it could beat the fight this year. You might want to have might have come up?
Speaker 1: Who who?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who after? Who is your your top five?
Speaker 3: Because I'm saying, if you go to fifty, then like damn, where you're gonna go after that?
Speaker 5: That's crazy. I never really give it that much story. I'mnna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Fifty.
Speaker 5: It's just fifty right now.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after fifty, they're gonna have to be booked. Hey, it fights gotta be there. Don't push me readmixed.
Speaker 1: We go to get trying anniversary.
Speaker 3: Yeah with that who you said fifty because you're from New York. Who's some of your favorite rappers?
Speaker 8: Though? Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, I love I love like you know, Top five, fifty, Biggie Yay, uh man, uh pop smoke, he was good to coming up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I like living, I love living, pops smoke, and uh, I like nigga.
Speaker 2: Leave New York, come.
Speaker 1: Brow York, New York.
Speaker 5: With The problem is with that list though, like they.
Speaker 2: Know you you got a great list. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: It's folks.
Speaker 6: You know, my daughter live in New York. Pop smoke, it's folks still hurt out there to this day. Yeah, you know obviously Biggie and everybody. Yeah, but I'm saying, like for him to be just for that quick and.
Speaker 2: He had like a cult. He was on he was on still.
Speaker 1: That pop smoking Nigga, I'm gonna hit that.
Speaker 2: And fifty was with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the album. He thought he was. It was like he was Fifty was like that remind me and me Big said he was talking to him and something.
Speaker 2: He was like he was in his phone.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, if you ain't gonna pay attention, like he looked at the phone everything Fifty was telling him in his phone like he was like that was he was like most important like that.
Speaker 2: He was smart to a lot of people. Don't be realizing that. So, yeah, you had, but I just thought you would come, you know what I mean what you say?
Speaker 1: What you thought he was gonna say, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, he got a lot of legends on his list too.
Speaker 1: Though that's a that's a that's a that's a nice list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great list.
Speaker 1: So you just wanted a little you wanted it to be a little mixed just throughout the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought at least one person that talking about.
Speaker 2: Where the nigga from, He's say no about.
Speaker 1: This l Tray.
Speaker 2: Skip man.
Speaker 5: Now I do like other artists though, man, But I'm just like, I really do love New York artists.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's just more so the sound of New York music that just I just resonated.
Speaker 3: And you know what, they're talking about like can relate to it, you know what I mean, some like stuff they're saying or whatnot.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. What's up with ray Ford?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, to be honest, I ain't really much to talk about when it come to him. You know, I made a statement on you know, Ring magazine. I had an interview with them, and I was just basically saying, like I want to fight all of the champions, like, you know, like I want to fight uh Ray Vargas, Raymond Ford, he was a champion at the time, uh Espinoza, all of the champions. And he just was like, oh yeah, he sent me. I'm like, oh, like, why are you talking? And you know you're going up and wait after this fight that you're about to have. Bro, Like there's no like what what you're talking to me for? You know what I'm saying. And then that's when we got the whole little back and forth or whatever, and you know what I mean, Like it's just like bro, And then he tried to like, you know, I hate when people try to be give me that little prospect title. I ain't no prospect no more. I'm I'm I'm ranked highly on three sanctioning Bodies and w BA the fourth sencition of Body. They came to me and telling me they gonna they gonna put me on their ranking in they top ten real soon after this last fight that I had. So I'm far from a prospect. Yeah, I didn't go on the one prospect of the year from ESPN and Ring Magazine. You know what I'm saying. I did that already, and now it's time for me to be respected as a contender. But I feel like they've been trying to do that just so they could keep me down head. So you know what I mean, I don't have a built They don't really build an interest to them.
Speaker 2: So many people. Once people start saying it so much, they gotta fight you.
Speaker 1: What you ain't gonna have to happen.
Speaker 6: You just get over that that hurdle to like get into that, you know, Like I'm I'm one of the faces in this box. I mean, I feel like, you know what I'm saying, Like you own, you own your trajectory.
Speaker 1: Is it's right on time.
Speaker 5: I would hope that fighters be real fighters and not duck you know what I'm saying. But I feel like it's a certain point I feel like they might duck because they know I'm a threat, but they're gonna run into an issue because I'm a person that and I planning to continual being a crowd pleaser and someone that people that want to keep seeing fight over and over and over again must see. TV called it the shoot you show every single time I fight. You know what I'm saying, And that's it's Musty.
Speaker 1: That's nickname around the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, everybody, it was the baby shoot shooting right.
Speaker 6: But I had Sean I had Sean Porter on on on the Lo Yo Show. Check that out and he but he he said, because I was asking him why the boxers take like a lot of hiatus, they'll fight, especially when they get to a certain level. He was like, when they start making money, they fight when it makes sense and who it makes it and they gonna, you know what I'm saying, kind of strategically ship. So so basically just gotta stop dunking. Yeah, it gotta go back to the old.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, the best fight the best.
Speaker 5: But I knew I got that mentality word.
Speaker 3: But I will say this, I think I think it gets to a time where it become a business, like you know what I'm saying, you got that dog in you. But then once you get to a certain level, like you ain't finna just be fighting anybody. Then you know what I'm saying, Even now, you ain't finna for just fighting anybody. So it's like you want to fight the best. So it's like when it comes to that time, I think it's gonna be too late for you.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And why I say that, he ain't gonna want to He's gonna be donna beat everybody who's gonna beat It's gonna be nothing but new people.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying, like, ain't gonna be nobody to fight him.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna be able to fight nobody once he done fought the people that he is on schedule to fight and.
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 5: So what I'm saying, So I go up and wait, wait, classes Another Way Division to take over that what Other Way Division?
Speaker 1: On twenty six?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So oh so then so what tank is? What one thirty five tank is on five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: And so ship you you you you clean them up and then it's it's one thirty five.
Speaker 2: Type ship right, Yeah, Cause what I'm saying he gonna master this.
Speaker 3: It's weight class that one. I'm I'm saying, so what's next after that? If you were saying you just want to keep fighting, so what you're saying, You're gonna go.
Speaker 5: Up and walk and wait if you know once I take over one twenty sixty of course, like I want to continue to push myself.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's like I'm really to you different man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when it's all said and done, I want to be known as one of the greats. Like when you mentioned the best names Tyson may Well, the Muhammad, Ali Bruce, shoot you, Carson will be in that conversation.
Speaker 2: For sure, got man.
Speaker 3: So if one thing you have some people say certain ship and you like yeah, like no, you you can tell when you talk.
Speaker 2: Like very believable and if you and if you ain't believable, you got me what you said? Shoot you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, come up to me say anything else? You know you're known like that like shoos you different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm I'm able to go around and say that you've been keeping up with basketball?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I have been.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How you feel about the Knicks?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: They did great? This this was hurt, yeah did man? It was hurt, you know what I mean, Jayalen Brunst and everything like that, you know, and yo, all word, I was I was hoping that it was gonna, you know, I make it to the finals, man, just so I could be able to like, you know, make a game and all that. Yeah, but you know, they it.
Speaker 8: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: If they was healthy, I felt like they would have you know, I'm saying they would have made an Eastern comery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would have lost Boston. Yes, different matchup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different magic crazy yeah, and he was doing it easily, yees match up and they got team and the boys just all of them something like like they scratched us like.
Speaker 2: Physically, yeah scratch yet play scrap scratch.
Speaker 6: They went to the Yeah yeah they got who you got?
Speaker 2: Who you got right now? In the finals, I know, lost.
Speaker 5: My favorite player, my favorite basketball players.
Speaker 2: From j.
Speaker 1: Bro straight.
Speaker 2: Try what you think about Lebron.
Speaker 5: I love Lebron all time from Cleveland, but I think Kyrie just style of play, you know New York like you know New York basketball players. The handles is what we're known for. So that's just something that I just was immediately.
Speaker 2: You ever played any other sports?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I play other sports like you know what I mean. I was like naturally likes good at the most random stuff like ping pong and badman and what you know. But but you're not not basketball.
Speaker 3: Joke with me, what the hell you're doing playing ping ping pong? He read like you do ship just so somebody can say some ship to him. I know you ain't playing ping pong. Oh yeah, I'm glad you said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, like basketball, football, baseball. I was just naturally athletics. So I was like decent and like certain sports and all that. But I always just made sure like boxing was the number one sports. I stick my like my focus on it, to be honest. Nowadays though, I don't be touching no basketball. No, I don't be dibbling dabbling no sports. Now I'm just straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no other sport that can help you train to make you better with I think, like you know.
Speaker 5: Like a little uh like basketball drills maybe just footwork or football football especially like learning agility and like them type of drills to help me out a lot. But if it ain't helped me out and nothing like that, I don't be like doing Yeah, my pops he was was always like on some like he just never wanted me to injure myself any any other way.
Speaker 3: And people when they get I'll be telling me kids now, like because in the neighborhood a lot of kids play football, but I see them out there playing basketball, like in the street, like, hey man, y'all better.
Speaker 2: Come y'all down doing all that silly ship.
Speaker 3: The character that character they're playing in crocs and ship bro play back.
Speaker 7: Nigga.
Speaker 3: But I never was gonna go to the league. These kids got a change that twin thing. I ain't gonna I'm telling you, I just I'm not.
Speaker 6: I don't try to be that okay.
Speaker 3: Nigger one of the little nigga prom me a truck. See the nigga go down. That's gonna break my heart.
Speaker 1: Recovery process age is just a lot quicker. Yeah, they they can take a couple of.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that age, Like the recovery is different. How you feel about Adrian Brown.
Speaker 5: Right now, I feel like he's a himself man, Like that's that's that's big bro to you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you ain't got no I mean, I'm being honest, like I'm being honest, like I really don't want to see him in the ring again.
Speaker 2: He's being a pain freaking Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know no, no, no, no, no, no no, because he's all like I know what he was capable of, Like I witnessed the can Man, you know what I'm saying. So if he's not the can Man, I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: Him right now, that nigga trash can man man.
Speaker 6: So you think it's it's a yeah, yes, father for the time, I will say that, Bruce.
Speaker 3: I still want that nigga doing press comfort all that leads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, no, I mean I don't see him commentating. I can see him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as he gets.
Speaker 2: You never know what. You never know what he's gonna say, Richie.
Speaker 6: He gotta you gotta pull up with his own chemical and on his own platform. You know we're tuning in there PBC the Zone.
Speaker 1: They know his body work.
Speaker 2: They gotta edit while he speaking. I'm talking about So.
Speaker 6: I love a b bro Exe, but it's like, you know, damn well, a niggas that Mike you talking.
Speaker 2: About, Bro.
Speaker 8: But I feel I feel what you're saying, Bodies. I would love to watch the games, Bro.
Speaker 5: I mean that that that would be something crazy.
Speaker 2: It gotta be.
Speaker 5: It gotta be on you know how to be having those trailer fights like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 6: Brother, you gotta be on some celebrity death match type sh right right, celebrity death match?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a bi.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say, A be still entertaining.
Speaker 3: I wish he would have won that, just I wish he would have won, just so he could got damn bro, stop talking.
Speaker 1: Talking.
Speaker 9: But he was gonna be set up for a good fight if he won that ship though, because people want to see him come back, and that's cool.
Speaker 5: Like I would have loved to see him like a little fight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I don't want to nowhere near himself.
Speaker 5: I just don't want him to continue to taint his legacy.
Speaker 2: Bro, Do you feel Wilder in that same type of boat?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I knew it was over when the Nigga was training.
Speaker 11: You ever seen that that type of.
Speaker 1: Training, big.
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: About the training, Bruce, You ever seen that type of spinning and ship and train?
Speaker 3: Man, I think he just thought that thing was going to work. Bro, Like, know just what, Bruce? Would you have been doing that? Goofast?
Speaker 5: Everybody trained different?
Speaker 3: You got a good pr Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 5: Man, I felt like he thought that that was gonna work.
Speaker 2: You know, Man, Bruce could see a nigga MILLI rock techniques when it comes to bout.
Speaker 1: You practice, how how you play. They spunk in that ring and it spun the round.
Speaker 2: Look at the like.
Speaker 5: I genuinely I felt like, you know, because I could just read energy and everything and body language really well when it comes to a fighter. I felt like he lost that hunger in that animal like type of style after he lost the Tyson furity. Oh yeah, last time that last time, like he he he really tried that last time like that, and it was my That was my pro debut too. I had my per debut that night. Earl that night. Yeah, word, that was it was crazy.
Speaker 11: Word.
Speaker 2: So you on the that ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in the building. It was lit like that was one of them. That was one of the greatest fights I've seen in person, like ever, bro. But when he came out of the first four rounds, he was doing certain things I've never seen him do before. Jappen to the body sticking, to jab moving around just this being like a really good boxer like okay, deontay, he was trying. Now, I don't see the animal in him no more.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's something that's going now.
Speaker 6: Pre pre you know when they walk in with their suits and it's a clip and he walked in, you know he got to suit on them. But I've seen like he said, you you see them walk. You can tell when something just the morale.
Speaker 2: Or that that's the word or.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you reading body language, how often do you see a motherfucker does not want to be in a ring with you?
Speaker 2: With me?
Speaker 5: I see it pretty often. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's because of they see my past five I don't know.
Speaker 2: They know because to look different on tape than when you in the ring, like.
Speaker 5: Or even when you just face the face like you know, like my face off or whatever, like it could be like really intense, like a lot of dudes be breaking down, you know what I mean. Like so like even in those moments, be like, oh yeah, now you ain't ready, like I just you know, I checked them, you know what I'm saying, like, oh yeah, no, you you fool.
Speaker 2: Now you be talking when you be whipping.
Speaker 5: The head like for sure, you might say like like dud dudes be like trying to grab like get off me.
Speaker 1: Like you watched my fight.
Speaker 5: They faced like get off me. Pick my last fight. But first time I dropped him, he's on the ground like he's like like a lot of fighters, like they're like the gurphys count up to eight and he was on his knee for a minute. I'm thinking, not gonna get up. I get off the come like, get up, get up, get up. I'm telling him to get up so I could beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he bro that New York gotta come out of you when you knock knock the nigga bum ass nigga like.
Speaker 2: With all that ship. Yeah, tell you that what they want to see.
Speaker 3: When they said that, like, oh, he wouldn't do that to me, then it's just like niggas gonna want That's how you trick him into it. Y, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just play stupid on the promotion. We'll talk out, brother, he'll try to slide.
Speaker 3: I came up with the idea and now I gotta break him.
Speaker 2: So you don't want that.
Speaker 3: You don't want no temper be alright, you just don't want me that free I got you my dog. Hey, So when you speaking of dog Carrie, your dog, you say that's your favorite player.
Speaker 2: Do you see the series over though? That to.
Speaker 5: Nah, Nah, I don't see it over. But Boston dude got a crazy momentum right now. Though they got a crazy momentum right now, and.
Speaker 2: Take Tatum said some ship. I don't know if he he's serious.
Speaker 3: Tatum said he's not gonna let his ego get in the way that he not in the hes not scoring.
Speaker 6: He was like, we winning and see that was my I was like, the only way they could lose is if he feels like he gotta yeah, press press, so I gotta, I gotta, you know, put my numbers.
Speaker 1: He don't give it damn.
Speaker 11: Shots.
Speaker 3: Look if he's some open shots, I ain't gonna say he forced it be some open shots. But then another thing, Tatum started taking a lot of shots once they got that lead. He was taking shots to get them to lead. He's when they got a comfort, trying to feel it. Philly shot out. But I do. I will say this though. If Tatum don't well he not. If he don't get finals VP, that team is gonna be different next year.
Speaker 4: I know, bro, if they winna be if title come in the locker room and we gotta shut the funk up.
Speaker 2: We listened to Jalen.
Speaker 8: It's like that. You don't think that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like that, everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The Mills soon as they crown Jayleen Brown the motherfucking m v P of the Finals, he already getting.
Speaker 3: The most money on the team. He already man like, Bro, we go out, I get everything.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 2: Due for the a bigger contract. Do you give Titum that bigger contract? Jaylen Brown get finals here, he might be messing up his money.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna leave because now that ship you've been saying about your ego, you gotta prove.
Speaker 4: The East is easy for them. Bro, They're gonna stick together and just run through that.
Speaker 1: List so they'll be back. So they win.
Speaker 6: So basically today you're saying they win, They're gonna be back to back champion.
Speaker 2: Who do you see the East beating them?
Speaker 3: He's got hurt, you got Philly, you got New York, you got Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: That's like literally this story that's been following going to the Niggas just tied.
Speaker 4: If Nic was still there, I think they would have beat the Celtics. Still if and b wasn't hurt, they would have beat Philly.
Speaker 2: They don't have enough, bro, and beat a dog boy health healthy. That nigga doing one still with one eye was working. It's not. But Jaday can say it's good, but it's not enough. I feel you more soon he thinks. You know, I respect it though I respect it, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Well look this, but look before the final start to what I said. If Boston don't win this year, they won't win because this the easiest.
Speaker 2: You don't win through her team. And let's let's be honest. Dalla is not the best team out of the West.
Speaker 1: So is it credible? Is this ring incredibility?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's why I mean saying.
Speaker 6: Niggas be trying to say the Lakers bubble ring don't count count.
Speaker 1: To go into battle.
Speaker 11: Maim man, you're not guaranteed no champion.
Speaker 3: Hey, then Hurley turned down to seventy mil to go beat the Lakers head coach. That bullshit exactly, Bro, Niggas don't know what come with that. Sometimes all money ain't good many.
Speaker 6: Man, Nigga, I'm trying to call a player. You walking away from me. He's seen that footage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, used to college when he could tell them and they listen.
Speaker 1: You know what it been like? It had been like Nick Saban when he coached the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nick found out quick quick as it gone d big way, Yo, dB, sit your broke. They found out quick, they said. Adam Silver mention his team like Seattle, Las Vegas, and Mexico City as potential NBA X mansion city.
Speaker 2: What team out of them three that you would rather see? What a team?
Speaker 8: Another one in Seattle? I like to yea, Yeah, that's a pretty city, and then they got to go back market.
Speaker 2: It just rain.
Speaker 11: Mexico City sounds great.
Speaker 5: Jordan, y'all live in Vegas. I don't want no team to come in Vegas because the traffic already kind of building up forbody over there.
Speaker 2: So that energy, the how you felt when the Raiders came.
Speaker 5: Though, I feel like that was good.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 5: I feel like that was moved and and uh yeah, I definitely feel like that was a good location.
Speaker 4: Vegas is becoming championship title town. You got the Golden Knights winning, you got back to back.
Speaker 1: Who is the Golden.
Speaker 2: Hockey Championship? Did you know who that would have? Guy?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, they won't last They.
Speaker 5: Won't last year, went back.
Speaker 3: I can't speak for everybody in America, but I don't get what. Damn who wins the Stanley Cup Until you'renna win that motherfucker six years straight, I wouldn't get what.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go to a parade? I would, yeah, but would you buy season tickets? Bruce Yo?
Speaker 5: I don't know about me and wife was just talking about going to an NHL game just for fun, like just to go and just go crazy, good time, have a good time.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm telling you another sports soccer.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I can go crazy playing soccer middle school. Like on sports the crowd goals crazy.
Speaker 2: That's that's how you gotta start triggering him at like you know what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Ronaldo down there talking to players, don't even play what they just having somebody speaking to him side.
Speaker 3: See me and yeah, just a little. So what hockey game y'all thinking about? Y'all gonna go to the Knights. We don't know y'all in Vegas, other world.
Speaker 5: You might as well just go to a nice game and something like that.
Speaker 1: Any random y been to the Aces game yet?
Speaker 5: Nah? No?
Speaker 2: Trine, Yeah, Angel Wilson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you bad.
Speaker 2: Kelsey plums. It's some people who are part of the problem. It's some people who fixed the problem. Are you I fixed the problem?
Speaker 3: You want to be mad that they ain't getting the views and getting all the stuff that they needed. Watch the game, watch the games, man, and sometimes turning the playoff.
Speaker 1: And become insta game Instagram and leaders.
Speaker 2: And shut up there, every guests, come now, you're from that.
Speaker 6: City wanting the feature, yelling from the nose, bleeds bleachers the sp.
Speaker 3: He ain't no preacher trying to take the rock. But nigga, you're a reacher.
Speaker 2: You gotta sit down and listen. We're trying to teach you. I don't know what's happening that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just with the prize pat Yeah yeah, man?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Like? How how are you on prize beach? I mean, I'll be.
Speaker 5: Seeing everybody's success on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't be uh.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie another game with damn my life.
Speaker 2: Prospects ain't gammeling. It's just.
Speaker 8: That's real.
Speaker 2: It's the game, the video. You can lose money, but it ain't gambling. I guess, but no, man, your recreation. Yeah, it's recreation like.
Speaker 3: Inner basketball league, like you lose it like a donation like okay, okay, what if you win, you get to keep the.
Speaker 5: Got you got.
Speaker 2: Hey, you saw Ryan Garcia got arrested na for what you know that no.
Speaker 8: Vandalism the hotel, Beverly Hills Hotel.
Speaker 3: Ball said it like uncle tore up that god damn hotel with all that food.
Speaker 1: I told his mama, just keep an eye on the nigga.
Speaker 3: You can get your money and half one, but you ain't got No, don't tell man.
Speaker 1: Who told you around the nigga?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, no, I ain't hear nothing about that.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, was it?
Speaker 1: Where was it that though?
Speaker 8: Beverly Hills?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, playing Hills Hotel he was asking for in the afternoon.
Speaker 9: Yes, no, but you know, even even kind of spiraling out, lady, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You see him probably a lot because you're in Vegas, right.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to be seeing I've seen him at the Canelo fight and he was just there. Just it was like when you know, remember David Uffi just used to pop up concerts and ship.
Speaker 1: That's how he was vibing. No, he had that book, Sugar and whatever you want to do, what you want to do, you got your vices. Yeah, nigga, you beat the nigga. I saw you do your things. Taking that from you don't.
Speaker 2: Know that booge Sugar, he was doing it. That could have been steroids.
Speaker 1: When he got hit by Devin Handy.
Speaker 3: Now what I think about that though, Devin handed Daddy trying to get his ad band for good.
Speaker 11: Like you said, what we think about the drugs?
Speaker 2: Thinking about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, or let both niggas do drugs.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 7: It's weird.
Speaker 8: Ship came out after the fight.
Speaker 5: See yeah, Now that's the thing that like I'm gonna I'm on a fence with everything, you know what I'm saying, because it's like boom, Like he gets tested positive for the oscring, right, but then he he's shown receipts of him taking multiple tests like five six before the fighting happened, of him being clean, right, and then all of a sudden, like the auscring thing come out. And then he takes the hair test which is like very accurate and that comes out negative and so I'm just like and then on top of that, in his performance in his fight. He didn't look no different from any other Ryan Garcia fight didn't even have for real, like I honestly genuinely feel like now shit like himself like he didn't, but he did.
Speaker 2: Look like no.
Speaker 11: On the tank fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I keep telling you all, Okay, the rehydration clause on the tank fight. That's why he looks smaller. But Ryan, he got tired in that fight. Devin just didn't know how to just like, you know, really beat him down.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking Devion was setting him up he got against Devin.
Speaker 5: Yes, he said that he got tired. He said he was buying time. See him turning his back like this again. Yeah, he bro he was tired energy laying that left land the leftover.
Speaker 1: Bryan, stop turning your back.
Speaker 11: It was responsibility man.
Speaker 9: Trying not to hear because I feel like I feel like Haney. I feel like Devin and Bill going hard like after this ship, like they didn't press conference, they doing podcasts.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying, Like that ship weird to me.
Speaker 5: I honestly don't want it to be true that Ryan Garcia is positive from the type of because it just looked bad for the sport. You know what I'm saying, like, if he positive, bro, give him. You know what I'm saying, like, you know what I mean, put him, put him in bond balls and throw away the key type of because now you're playing on my life, you know what I mean. But at the same time, it's like, dang, like these athletes that's doing these p ds and all that, especially with a sport like boxing. Bro, It's like we a lot of people die in the sports, and I'm saying people will stay life every single time we step.
Speaker 3: In and they can still be living and be dead like you know, well like a lot of you know what I'm trying to say about Yeah, yeah, Okay, my bad because you know we are now because I can tell how you think we on that.
Speaker 1: Same Yeah, but okay, the.
Speaker 6: You feel like that was that did enhance me whatever they're trying to say, it didn't affect nothing. Now, if he is hydrated, right and they do a Ryan versus Tank two point oh, do you think it's gonna be a different fight.
Speaker 2: No? No, No, I think it's just ain't nobody for Tank right now.
Speaker 5: No, I don't feel like I feel like the best fight to be made that give Tank probably the most problems right now.
Speaker 8: Of course, why they not? Why is that not happening right now?
Speaker 5: They're building it up. I mean, still feel like that is the fight at the end of when, like when everybody go through everybody, that is the fight to be.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the man, Floyd.
Speaker 2: I want to see them in a prime exactly. They're gonna be problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they even they even thirty eight, Yeah, thirty.
Speaker 11: Not his biggest tank.
Speaker 5: Got to give his biggest talking for it to be the terms of popularity wise, Yes.
Speaker 7: He gotta go.
Speaker 1: You gotta fight a little better, fight more last.
Speaker 5: Like well he fight in July six, don't see you know what I'm saying, Jersey.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say this now that you understand, like with boxing because you're in and stuff like that, and you see, how do you feel like the business of fake boxing like now, because I'm saying you seeing it from a different lens now that you're in it, Like you just can't fight the nigga you want to fight? Yeah, So what what you think about like how the beers in the boxing work.
Speaker 5: I mean, but all it all depends on how you approach it. I mean, you know my dad. He did a great job at building my fan base early while I was an amateur, you know what I'm saying. So I had a decent size fan base going into the pros. So that's why you see me kind of like selling out Madison Square Garden early in my career. I only got eleven, well twelve fights. Now that's like relatively early early. You know what I'm saying, I'm selling it out, but you know what I mean, you know, So it's all about how you approach. It's all about creating leverage and negotiation, like you know that negotiation leverage and you know what I mean, being able to get different sponsors and whatnot. And and then on top of that, you get the power to be able to, you know, navigate your career to where you want to, like, oh, I'm gonna fight this guy. I'm gonna fight this guy. Damn, I'm gonna fight the big, mean dude, and then set it up the right way, like I feel like nowadays people get spoiled with everybody fighting each other right now, because if you think about it, we see a lot of these fighters early in their career a lot because you have ESPN plus showing the whole fight card from the first fight of the night from the like a guy that's having their pro debut. Back in the days, we wasn't getting a type of access. You watching HBO, but you're watching the last two or three fights of the night. For real, I'm saying, you're not knowing who on the undercard, and that's building their name up until they become popular. Now you're seeing guys like me for my pro debut, oh, throwing the man with tank throwing them in there with you know what I'm saying, Like, you know because you see some fight, But I'm glad you said that because it was one fight we was waiting for and you know how, you get it early and then you might not watch the fight at one o'clock in the morning, like yeah, But it's like I'm saying, I'm like, well.
Speaker 2: It's a good ass fight.
Speaker 3: You start seeing the fight, but like you're saying, like the resonate with it and then with social media, like all that plays the part, Like that's helping where there's no excuse right now.
Speaker 5: I feel like everybody just they don't realize that. I want to, like, look, he kind of start bringing awareness to it because kind of gets for you by it, which is cool, you know what I mean, because it's giving the fighters that never got that shine finally, like you know, we're starting to get that type of platform to be like, yo, look at me, watch me grow and be a part of this journey. So I want to become big time, y'all can say from the first fight.
Speaker 3: Because like you already know I been and you know, getting some of that publicity and you say, you know what, twelve fights, Yeah, bro, you think about it sometime when we get eyes on boxer, they'll be the hand thirty fights already thirty two.
Speaker 2: And just fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you nobody, ye nigga be fighting at sports balls and the whole.
Speaker 2: Time, but he'd be.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing is these people actually be fighting people. I just don't know about it.
Speaker 3: So that's why I say the boxing is I feel like it's going full circus, getting back to where you know, everybody watching them. It's gonna be some fights where but like people haven't fight parties now that stopped.
Speaker 2: That ship stopped for a lot of years. You were only floord.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: With the social media, you able to kind of promote yourself.
Speaker 5: Y'all love it. I gonna lie to tell you, Like you know, my promotional company, they do a great job to promote me. But you know what I mean, it's it's nothing like actually just to do a little something myself, you know what I mean, just to be promote you promote yourself and reach different fields of people, not just the boxing landscape, like you know, just now being able to reach out to y'all and in this type of field, or just do some food stuff like you.
Speaker 3: Know, personality just no damn box. Like I know how to talk and hold a conversation like all you could say what's up?
Speaker 8: Jump?
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: We say, you know what's up?
Speaker 2: Jump? Huh? I was there? Hello? Water picture.
Speaker 1: Nigga, the one.
Speaker 2: You're looking at it long with the fame.
Speaker 6: Man, that's that's the legendary.
Speaker 2: And let it be a video going around.
Speaker 6: There the older legends be tripped out like sugar letters.
Speaker 1: What do I get a picture?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here? Who we got game?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: Come on local Lucas.
Speaker 5: Past man. They gotta get one.
Speaker 3: They gotta get one. I don't know if it's gonna be this one. They gotta be Tatum doing for a game. But I know I've been saying that every.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, if Tatum have a good game, I believe Dallas gonna win.
Speaker 8: Yeah, They're gonna have a good game, and Down's still win.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be two games before we come back to They won't them to have a good Yeah, because that means.
Speaker 2: That mean y'all ain't playing the team. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It is hurt.
Speaker 2: So you got hurt against.
Speaker 8: Last game.
Speaker 2: He was healthy down the court, though he ain't coming on coming White Boy talked different.
Speaker 5: He looks though.
Speaker 11: He was coming out.
Speaker 2: Boy, if I coach Nigga, prove it get out there. We need willing to die, show me, said.
Speaker 6: Calvin told he said, nigga, you said you got bodies this nigga punching.
Speaker 2: Oh man. So I guess when unison with.
Speaker 4: By the time it comes back, it's gonna be two games play. So I think to by the time we come back.
Speaker 2: Here, that was not getting too hm.
Speaker 11: We can only hope.
Speaker 5: I want to see a good at least no smoke like, no wipe out.
Speaker 8: I go on to live and say it's going to to just to throw it out there that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go to I wanted to go to.
Speaker 3: You can't go from to not close games. Now, it's it.
Speaker 2: Came in Dallas.
Speaker 8: Point That's how it wasn't that bad of a blow.
Speaker 1: They should have won game to.
Speaker 2: Listen, they shouldn't even want for them to win by seven points. That ship was not closer. I needed to win by eight.
Speaker 4: People have teams have come back down from too old to win. The champion team Milwaukee.
Speaker 9: Dallas is probably gonna lose Game three. Bro, they ain't played a road game in weeks. The first road game in Dallas, they might lose that month.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta understand Boston, Tatum and Tatum and Brown they party, so going to Dallas now they could party.
Speaker 2: Was in Boston, boy was so fucking boar doing the Duggie Mike. They might go out there with a shot. They're so happy to go to the club. Yeah, this is big ex the plug.
Speaker 4: Sideline sources say we've taken the decision to play out of his hands.
Speaker 2: Christopher zingis mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So his injury may be serious.
Speaker 11: It's over, he's not playing probably serious.
Speaker 3: Hell, Hey, but how drew Holiday play? Hey, I'm saying right here and I'm apologizing Drew Holiday. I said, if Drew Holliday playing and bawling, I mean Boston getting the ad w nigga. I was totally mistaken. It wrong that nigga man, that nigga showing you. Why Milwaukee want that nigga going hero. I know we're giving a lot of problems with Jaylen Brown, but get that ship the Drew Holiday as well.
Speaker 2: Bro and Dallas Big Man ain't showing up neither.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: I had a good game game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good, a good game.
Speaker 1: Last year.
Speaker 2: Were five out of six on price with who lost us?
Speaker 8: Tell me buck that up?
Speaker 1: You all on one?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 8: He let me down, fled.
Speaker 2: We went five out of six, Bro had five.
Speaker 11: Huh, let's go ahead and put the news.
Speaker 1: Bruce, No, Bruce sports Kyrie begin this.
Speaker 2: Is it first time, so it might be lucky. It's luck.
Speaker 3: Look all right, go ahead showing showing and then passed you from the loop.
Speaker 8: We're doing Uh yeah, Nba Lou tried to like he ain't got prizepects so.
Speaker 2: We won't use his account A little smart man. No, he's smarter than nigga.
Speaker 8: You're trying to tell you man rebounds, you're gonna do this well Louis Jillians you see explaining to it right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think lou though ship I did too. I feel like niggas, the niggas smarter than me. Nigga lo know how to play though.
Speaker 10: All right, you're in a p class more than Halfigga, I'm gonna go you holiday again.
Speaker 4: Rebounds and assists eleven the Kyrie.
Speaker 1: Who's the count?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Bruce said he's doing Kyrie with the points more?
Speaker 8: All right? He going Kyrie more than twenty three and a half? What you got? He needs that for uh Drew Howdy rebounds, assist.
Speaker 2: We gotta get it. Vet she been hot.
Speaker 8: Boy, rebounds and more through holiday? All right? Who nixt what we got? Uh m hm hmmm. Lively more than seven and a half seven and half? What points are lively? More than seven in the half?
Speaker 11: Give me PJ.
Speaker 1: Washington points and more?
Speaker 2: How men? That is for.
Speaker 8: Fifteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Alight, I like that.
Speaker 3: You be a vetting louh. Ain't nobody say title, No, don't nobody like titles.
Speaker 8: Rebound what you want?
Speaker 1: Have rebounds and I take that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, all right, I take that. Put that in and now if you get the last one the queen ship. That's how women win.
Speaker 8: B Yeah, okay, just points.
Speaker 2: To what it's us niggas who are always looking for something better and you up, that's real. He going.
Speaker 3: I'm just making a knowledge that that's real.
Speaker 8: About that ship.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I should have took my ass home. Man.
Speaker 3: No man, anytime you're welcome to pull up on a broken play family, man, you can also pull up on lou young. You know what I mean talking, because we're gonna pull up on you next fight, not the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fight after after that fight.
Speaker 3: After you're gonna be right because we got to make sure the budget. We can't come stepping and you you gotta come by that mother.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the whole nigga?
Speaker 2: Everybody? We can't be holdo, holdo real qui real quick.
Speaker 5: I saw the last time you had y'all that was taking body shots and all that.
Speaker 2: You're doing that.
Speaker 3: No nigga, you brought your glove, no gloves, You can't do it.
Speaker 8: Bring it.
Speaker 3: If you brought your glove, I would have just got your gloves. You got around, take your ring, you got some hair up.
Speaker 8: Don't it don't matter that.
Speaker 3: Nig You can't gonna let this nigga punch. I hope you would have brought your hair around. The nigga would have got out there with it for show.
Speaker 4: But I c I cracked the crash dumb he talking about said that if y'all were the spar you couldn't hit him in the face with less than ten seconds.
Speaker 8: But that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Bro, he did say this. Hey listen, he no, he hides the one who made sure you straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you look, you already find him.
Speaker 5: I go outside.
Speaker 2: No, but you gotta understand that like he different.
Speaker 3: He wanted the ones that still carrying the game board around, you know how a nigga.
Speaker 2: Just like you know, like he just really you yo walking the dogs eighteen. You wanted impression so he'd be like, look the little skateboard figures. Yeah, yeah, he's doing all that type of ship. So with that, he it's not him discrediting you.
Speaker 5: He just you don't know, he guess what I'm taking this person.
Speaker 7: It happen.
Speaker 3: Man, we appreciate let him know your social media where they can follow you at and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Man, I appreciate y'all for having me. Man, Bruce you Carrington is the name. Don't forget it. My Instagram Bruce underscored Carrington. My Twitter is being underscored Carrington one. And I have a documentary that's out. Y'all can check that out. It's called Brownsville Born. It's a thirty minute doctor you know, a little crash course of my life, things that have gone through, lost with my brother and things like that. But yeah, y'all can check that out. Man, it's on Brownsville Born dot com. Y'all, might you know, need to grab a picture for that one?
Speaker 2: No, and I saw that, but I ain't want to bring that up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like you losing your brother at a young age, You know what I'm saying, How did that add fuel to the fo It made.
Speaker 5: Me build, like, you know, more of an understanding of life and how to like really just cherish it and appreciate what the time that the Lord has given me. I honestly felt like my brother was here for a good time and for a reason because he taught me. He's my best friend. He taught me a lot of like about life, no lessons, and the way I carry myself is a lot of from how he carried himself. So I just carr remember where I go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that spirit still lives on what it is man, the episode over him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, appreciate you coming through anything about.
Speaker 8: Good luck to you, bro. And we're pulling up to not the next one, but the one.
Speaker 2: After that in December.
Speaker 8: That's the one fit to bring you.
Speaker 2: Up if you want to.
Speaker 5: But I either way, matter of fact, no, not the one in December. Hopefully that's the Tyson Jake pull card.
Speaker 2: November. Hey, no, that will be the fight we'll be at November. Yeah, November.
Speaker 1: Where would that be at Dallas?
Speaker 9: Nigh When you're making a new fight happen, I mean, that's whenever he ready to make it happen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I feel like to be realistic, though the fight needs to be built a little more. I think my popularity needs to be built a little more. But mentally basically I'm ready right now, you know what I mean. I want to fight him now.
Speaker 3: We ain't got no broken play hoodie to get Bruce. Yeah, get him a broken play hoodie. Man when he when he running up that mount ship Yeah, now that that ship and we'll see you.
Speaker 5: Know rockyning Like.
Speaker 2: I gotcha, I got you for sure. Man, let's get this picture. We out of here.
Speaker 8: Man, I appreciate you