Speaker 1: Welcome back to How Rude Tanertos. I'm Andrea Barber and I'm Jodie Sweeten and for today's minisode, we are going to be answering twenty one questions from a full house trivia game. This interesting. You all know we're not the best at our knowing our full house facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah's, and some of these are a little more difficult than others. Some of them are pretty obvious, but they are all multiple choice questions, so we have a twenty five percent chance of getting each one of them right. Okay, all right, so it's it's not too terrible, and if you want to play along, we will be putting the link. Also, it's a trivia whiz dot com at twenty one full house trivia questions that will get you in big trouble, So you can play along with us if you would like. Uh, and then you can have braggy rights that you beat actual cast members of the show in the trivia quiz. So great, I'm so excited for this. I love you, even though when it comes to full house trivia, I'm not good at it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I know you're good at obscure trivia.
Speaker 2: It was something random or weird history or random science facts.
Speaker 1: Yes, but yeah, you're great at great at those, the non sequiturs, the yeah questions.
Speaker 2: But somebody goes, why would you know that? And You're like, I don't know, but I don't know any of the information when it pertains to things I've actually come.
Speaker 1: To your own life. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So are you ready? Andrea? Are you ready? Okay?
Speaker 1: We are we but I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, who's good? Who are we? Do you want me to start? Are we?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm missering? Or was he who's being that? I'm incredibly competitive?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 2: Are we're wagering?
Speaker 1: Are we putting some cash down on this? Or? I mean I don't know about cash, just like a psychological tier, like do you think you could win this? Bragging rights are way more valuable than cash. Actually, so okay, then I'm gonna bet. Oh, between the two of us.
Speaker 2: I know that's the thing. I know it's both too well.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's gonna be a tie, okay, between high of us terribleness of terribleness. Okay, that's the name of my next memoir, Tie of terribleness. What what's your wager?
Speaker 2: My wager? I know. I was just like do you. I guess it really wasn't a wager. It was just more like, do you think you're gonna do good or bad on this?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely gonna do bad, but there's no question.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm let's see, now that i've we've been watching the show, I feel like it's you know, lit up a little bit more in my brain of some things. So we'll say, and some of these questions are about things that we have not covered yet. Oh, okay, number one, this one. If you don't get it, I don't know what to do. Okay, number one. What is Jesse's favorite quote? Is it a have mercy, b leave me alone? See shut up or d get out of here?
Speaker 1: Well, he did say shut up to the baby.
Speaker 2: She did y'all shut up at a baby once, but I don't know if that makes it his favorite quote, But the one he says most often would have to be have mercy.
Speaker 1: Obviously. Oh look it says bravo, so I must have gotten that one, right, Okay, great, yes, yes there we go Bravo. Okay, great, we're down one down, one down, and we're we're twenty more go riding high? Okay, writing Okay, second question, how much did Rebecca pay for a date with Jesse at the charity auction on full House? Was it A two thousand dollars, B five hundred dollars C seventeen hundred dollars or D one thousand? Okay, so this was in the nineties, maybe late eighties. I don't know. I don't even know what what season.
Speaker 2: I have to notice you when you're saying a B C D, you go top over and then bottom over, just checking mine. I'm going a CD. Oh, I'm on the.
Speaker 1: Oh no, mine has Mine just goes okay, pop to bottom. But it's different. Do you want me to do it? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to throw you off.
Speaker 2: So our options are two thousand, five hundred and seventeen hundred or one thousand. I'm going one thousand just because I feel like two thousand in the early nineties would have been it's a lot, crazy amount of money, but it feels like one thousand is like a lot, but a more reasonable number.
Speaker 1: What. Okay, So you're going with a thousand, I'm going to go with seventeen hundred just because it's not quite so even you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Not a different cloud.
Speaker 1: It's not quite prices right rules two thousand, So yeah, yeah, yeah, Price is right, Rice is right, rules causes, but not over. Okay, here I go, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Seventeen in one thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh ah, you were right, I got it right. Hey, both very good guesses, though very good guesses.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. Number three on Full House? What song did the guys sing when they had chicken pox? Was it a boogie fever? B chain Gang? See a spoonful of sugar or d the witch Doctor?
Speaker 1: Uh? We reviewed this episode. We reviewed it probably pretty recently.
Speaker 2: I want to say, well, I feel like it was I feel like it was U B. Chain Gang.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was chain Gang. That that sort of that sticks out to me. But a spoonful of sugar would maybe better appropriate because it makes the medicine go down. But I don't remember a spoonful of sugar bean on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm going chain Gang. I'm going chain Gang too, because the Witch Doctor just reminds me of Album in the Chipmunks. That damn it. Okay, Jane Gang Changang Ready one you go. We got it right, We got it right, all right?
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice? Okay? Number four on right, come on people on Full House? What was DJ's full name? Was it? Donna Jean Tanner, Donnie Joe Tanner, Donna Joe Tanner or Darlene Judith Tanner.
Speaker 2: M I mean Donnie Joe sounds like a missing New Kid.
Speaker 1: That's what the sixth New Kids.
Speaker 2: Right, Donny Joe Tanner?
Speaker 3: That one just for that reason, I mean dog John. Although I like Darlene Judith, but that's cute, right, Okay, Donna Joey done you all right?
Speaker 1: Did it? We did it? O? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay? On Full House? Who is in the picture in the Tanner's living room next to the couch?
Speaker 1: Well, which season didn't it change?
Speaker 2: DJ and Stephanie, DJ, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle, the whole family or just Pam.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the We're talking about the little side table, not the mantle.
Speaker 2: Not the mantle, but the side table, the side table. Okay, picture it in my mind.
Speaker 1: I want to say it's DJ and Stephanie. Yes, okay, ding ding ding dang? Are we right?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now if it was the mantle, I feel like Pam.
Speaker 2: Was not a mantile. But there's not a single shot of Pam.
Speaker 1: It's the whole single shot of Pam. It's the whole family on the mantle. Okay, great, awesome, Okay. Number six. What color was the Tanner's house? Was it purple with white stripes? Yellow? Blue? Or was it white? I mean it had to be white, right with the red door, white with the red door. Blue with the red door.
Speaker 2: Well, technically that's an absence of color, but we won't get particular about it. But yeah, white.
Speaker 1: The couch was blue, so the house the house was blue.
Speaker 2: No, No, the house was not blue. I'm looking at the cookie cutter or the cookie cutter, the cookie jar right over your shoulder. It's white.
Speaker 1: It was white.
Speaker 2: It was white with a red door.
Speaker 1: I assume this means the outside of the house, not the inside of the house. Yeah, uh, okay, I'm gonna say white. I'm going for white.
Speaker 2: White. Hooray, we got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it. Yays purple with white stripes. No, that's the Gibbler house, not the Tanner house. Come on now, right, okay.
Speaker 2: Question seven, Which character of the Flintstones was Jesse when Becky was in labor? Was it Bam bam, Barney Fred or Dino.
Speaker 1: Was Okay, what do you mean? What was he dressed as a character or was he acting like.
Speaker 2: A Remember they were dressed there's a they were dressed as they were in the Flintstone. They were dressed as the Flintstones.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember this at all, do you know? Do you know? I feel like you know.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure Fred, because I think day Joey was Barney. He wasn't dressed like a dinosaur and Bam bam is the little kid. So I'm gonna say, I'm going Fred, Fred.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Barney Barney, just to be different, I'm gonna go Barne.
Speaker 2: Al right, ready, one, two, three, Here we go. It was Fred.
Speaker 1: You were right, you were right. It was Fred.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all right, we're even, We're even, we're.
Speaker 1: Even now, Yes, we're even sure sure. Number eight? What girl had a broken arm during an episode? Was it Michelle the Olsen Twins, DJ Cannice Cameron, Kimmy Andrea Barber or Stephanie Jody Sweeten. Well, I'm gonna say Stephanie, because you're accident prone, you broke your leg and fuller, Yeah, I broke my vely wrist.
Speaker 2: I remember I broke my left wrist playing soccer at school in PhD uh and and broke my left wrist and had to go get it in a cast and it was in a lovely little pink cast.
Speaker 1: I remember thet Yes, So that was me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had a broken arm during an episode that we had to write in. I just like to injure myself in ways to create storylines. Apparently the writers are like, yeah, oh my god, number nine is hilarious to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, number nine. And remember this is full House, not Fuller House. What is the profession of Kimmy's brother. Was it ear piercer, pimp, tattoo artist, or waiter. I feel like I should know this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna gonna go. I'm gonna I'm gonna go. I feel like tattoo artist might be a week, but I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know there was the I want to I'm leaning towards ear piercer because I know there was that episode where I pierced your ears, and I feel like Kimmy said some throwaway line like my brother Garth taught me how to do this, But that doesn't mean it's his.
Speaker 2: Profession, right, I'm going tattoo artists.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to ear Okay, here, what do we got now, ear piercer, ear piercer.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, it's his good job. Does that mean I got it?
Speaker 2: But you got it right?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're piercer. That's weird. Does he work at Claire's like? Right, yeah, exactly, this is really profess He works at a piercing studio, a tattoo and.
Speaker 2: Piercing studio, which is why I assumed he did both. But I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know in our minds it's he was both ear piercer and a statooart is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, ten, who was the flower girl at Jesse and Becky's wedding? Was it Michelle DJ, Becky's niece or Stephanie?
Speaker 1: It was Michelle? Right? Yeah? Michelle?
Speaker 2: And were you?
Speaker 1: Indeed?
Speaker 2: Well you and DJ we were. We were in it, but we were not ju junior bridesmaids, but we were not. Yeah, Michelle was the youngest, so she was the flower girl. Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm going for Michelle bull's eye.
Speaker 2: All right, she's doing pretty well. Okay, we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing way better than way.
Speaker 2: Better than I thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, Number eleven, what was Kimmy's boyfriend's name? Was it Dwight, Dwayne, Wayne or Dan?
Speaker 2: I want to say Dwight, but that's only because the office, and I just want to say Dwight ignorant slut. But that's that. Yeah, that's well, there you go, right, So I don't think it's Dwight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know the answer for sure. I believe it was Dwayne. He was whatever guy. He was the whatever guy. He came back in Fuller House to the high school reunion episode Scott Menville. Oh my gosh, he's the nicest guy. He does he does voices now, he does voiceover, voiceover animation. So, yeah, Dwayne, it's not spelled correctly on this.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I I d w an E is not I believe how you spell.
Speaker 1: It du An. But yeah, we'll let that slide. We'll let it like fanatically, this is correct, Dwayne. Whatever, You're awesome. Love that we got it right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's just a guinea on full House Softball. What club does Jesse's band play at? The Hots Club, the Hits Club, the Slam Club or the Smash Club?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, club? Although I like the Hots Club.
Speaker 2: Was in the Hots Club enough, okay, he needed to do something else besides being the Hots Club he was constancting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited to see the Smash Club. Come on, let's get to that season, whatever season that is. Okay, Number thirteen. What television show on full House is hosted by Danny and Rebecca? Come on? Was it The Today Show with Danny and Rebecca? Good Morning San Francisco, Wake Up San Diego?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Or Wake Up Sandy, San Francisco.
Speaker 2: I'm going wake up San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, a bunch better weather than the foot and the fog can't ruin all of their plans, right, so much bother.
Speaker 2: If yeah, they would have been in San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you up at Wake Up San Francisco, Wake Up San Francisco. We know that one obviously, yep.
Speaker 2: Ooh okay, fourteen, okay, now we're getting in a little now now the next couple, I'm like, these are little deeper dives on Full House. What is Joey's opponent's name on Star Search? Is it Steve Odekerk Mike Bolansky, Bryce Johnson or James Stanton.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna have to randomly guess because I have no idea. I don't think I was Steve, Steve, Steve Odakirk. Wait, Steve Odin isn't.
Speaker 2: Why am I feeling like that's a like a name of someone that's on a that's an.
Speaker 1: Actual you're thinking of Bob Odin.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm oden Kirk.
Speaker 1: It's spelled differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's bought Kirk. Right, I'm I'm going Steve Odakirk. I don't know why, just because it's sticking in my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Mike Blansky because I don't I'm just.
Speaker 2: Character for Monsters inc.
Speaker 1: No, that's uh oh those names, Mike, Yeah, I don't know the last name.
Speaker 2: I'm going Steve Odakirk.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going Mike Blansky.
Speaker 2: You were right, Steve Otakirk, You were right. I feel like, not Bob oden Kirk. Not Bob Odenkirk. Steve Odukirk. Wasn't Steve Odukirk the name of a writer on our show?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember Steve Odukirk.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm making things up now, I'm just inventing realities. But I think that might be I think he I thought that name sounds familiar. Maybe it's just because I think it's Bob Odenkirk. I don't know. Maybe I'm just very confused right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see when we get to the Star Search episode. Who if maybe Steve Otakirk wrote it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Usually do we do? We usually name characters after the writers though.
Speaker 2: That's very right, Yeah, exactly. It was probably played by Brian kle.
Speaker 1: Right number fifteen, who was the Greek relative of Jesse's that DJ married. Oh, that's right. They walked around the table. Is it Silvio bana Lakas. I'm butchering these names? Was it Sylvio Bacanalice, Sylvian Banilacis or Sylvian Bacanalice.
Speaker 2: What I mean? They're all like, I want to say, it's a Sylvia a Silvio. So is it ors I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the first.
Speaker 2: I'm going Bonolacus.
Speaker 1: I'm going bon Olacus too because it just sounds okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: Then I'm gonna go Bacanalis just to see, just just for okay, that's ready. Okay, ready, go.
Speaker 1: Sylvio. Okay, okay, all right, technically technically I definitely right on that one.
Speaker 2: But just okay, okay, I just want I just wanted to go on down on a technicality that I.
Speaker 1: Was very important that we keep score. Okay, all right, find Jody, fine, you get the point?
Speaker 2: Oh me, that would be like, oh yeah, that I'll go uh sixteen we wake up? San did sweeten? Okay? What did? What did Danny discover about Stephanie's dance teacher after their first date? Uh? She was a man? That's lame. She no what is this? Ace vandura? Okay, she lived with her mother, she had a boyfriend, or she was a slob.
Speaker 1: Oh, I vaguely remember this was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say she was a slob because that I feel like, well that and I mean I actually I was gonna say that that I feel like would be the biggest red flag for Danny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wouldn't care if she her mother, right, or maybe even if she had a boyfriend, but if she was messy.
Speaker 2: If she was messy, that's the yeah, we draw the line.
Speaker 1: That's the deal break.
Speaker 2: And I figurt how he figured that out. But she must have left us sock.
Speaker 1: I think he came to pick her up. He came to pick her up for a date or something. Oh maybe that when he walked he was horrified as he walked in. Oh all right, someone will correct exactly. Well, she was a slob.
Speaker 2: In fact, she was a slob.
Speaker 1: That's right, rock on, sure, sure, all right. Number seventeen. Who does Joey play in his first TV role? Was it mister Egghead, Wayne Newton, Ranger Joe or Professor Quack?
Speaker 2: I remember this episode? It was mister Egghead because he wait seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was Ranger Joe his first TV role. Oh I don't. I wasn't in that. This is my excuse for everything. I wasn't in that episode.
Speaker 2: Joe was later seasons with mister Woodchuck. Mister Egghead was he had a show mister Egghead and I get picked and somehow I accidentally breaks my nose, Like there's like a thing that goes off and it punches me in the face or something, and he breaks my nose and he feels really bad. So I'm going with mister Egghead. But now you have to stick with Ranger joke because that's what you thought it was.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yes, I will be honest, Yes, i will stick with Ranger Joe because I've never even seen this mister Ah.
Speaker 2: It's it's a ridiculous episode. I like to do a whole cross.
Speaker 1: The other ones aren't.
Speaker 2: Well that's right, yeah, I mean like the other ones make sense. Okay, but yeah, you're right, mister a. We haven't watched that one yet. I think it's it's a second season, so it's.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a cute episode coming up. Okay, all right, now we're at eighteen. Yeah, is it me or you? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's makeup.
Speaker 1: We're so good at this number eighteen. Why does Stephanie mess up at her dance recital? Was it because she didn't want to be a dancer anymore? She didn't want to go to dance camp? She forgot the steps? Or she wanted attention? What dance recital is? This is this? You was dancing in the.
Speaker 2: I feel like that I didn't want to go to dance camp. Wasn't there some or I did want it? Maybe I didn't want to go to dance.
Speaker 1: I'm going to so many montages of you dancing. I don't even know which episode this is.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one this is. I'm trying to remember which one is it. This might be Motown, I think with the sparkly baseball hats, I think that might be.
Speaker 1: I want to say it was Motown, Philly, but you didn't. I did, and so you went to the dance recital, but you messed up.
Speaker 2: I don't remember there. I I feel like there was something with dance camp. I feel like steph had a thing with me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say you forgot the steps, Okay, because if it's anything like girl Talk, you were more interested in your outfit than learning the chords of the song. I was very interested in learning the choreography. Stephanie was never slacking on cars. Okay, that's true. It was just the guitar that you didn't. I hate guitar, So that's you don't care about that night of guitar. So okay, yeah, okay, Well, I I'm stillnna put she forget she forgot the sets.
Speaker 2: I'm going she didn't want to go to dance camp. Oh, you were right, she didn't want to go to dance I don't know why I didn't want to go to dance camp. I don't know why didn't you want to go to Danans camp? Steph wanted to be a dancer, but I seem I remember that like that being a thing that Steph was like, I don't want to go to dance camp. I don't know what. Okay, all right, okay nineteen m is this you or me? It's me?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Me, God, We're good. Okay?
Speaker 1: What song nineteen What song did the Beach Boys sing in the Tanner living room with the Tanners?
Speaker 2: Is it helped me Ronda? Is it good Vibrations? Is it bopper Ann?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Barbara Ann? Or is it Cocomo?
Speaker 1: Well, as much as I want to say bopper An, no, it was. It was Cocomo. Right. We just reviewed this not too long ago. So wasn't it that's what you were singing on the couch.
Speaker 2: I don't think we were singing that. I think we were singing. I thought we were singing. I thought we were saying, help me, Randa.
Speaker 1: Then you should go for that, that's what you should pick. This feels like sabotage. I'm picking Cocomo.
Speaker 2: Fine, you picked. I know there was a reference to help me Randa in that episode.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're very it helps the song that DJ's trying to gibbler. Yes, okay, fine, okay, I'm going Cocomo Cacama right, all right, that's all.
Speaker 2: Right place it doesn't even exist.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Cocomo Indiana, that's what. Yeah, that's about. Did you see people replied to us and they.
Speaker 2: Were like, I don't even think there's a Cocamo in Indiana, or no, there was not a cocoa, Like, there's not a coco, there's not a cocos in Someone said, there's not much in Cocomo, Indiana, And there's definitely not a coco. Just a missed opportunity if I would go to right.
Speaker 1: Away, Yeah, we will come visit. Somebody puts a Cocomokemo cocos in Cocomo, Indiana, will come do a live show from the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Number twenty. What is the first line of the original full House theme song? Is it? Whatever happened to predictability? Here's the story. Everywhere you look or tell me why I love you?
Speaker 2: I mean as much as everywhere you look is the thing that gets the names heads. It all starts with.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to predictability?
Speaker 2: Which yes, which reading that you would not think that that would start off a song. No, it doesn't. No, roll off the tongue, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, that's why we couldn't name the podcast whatever happened to predictability?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I can't say that over and over again. Yeah, although how rude Tanta Rito's Tanto's is not also easy predictably, it's whatever happened to predictability?
Speaker 1: Yep, it sure is. And the song is called Everywhere You Look, so I can see why they were trying to trick us but didn't work.
Speaker 2: And then, of course here's the story, is the beginning of the breedy pitch, Here's the story of a love it lay? Yeah, all right, last one, it's all you sweeten. Oh we got two. It says twenty one, but there's actually twenty two.
Speaker 1: Questions, actually twenty two. Okay, okay, my bad, okay bad.
Speaker 2: On full House? What was the name of Joey's Woodchuck Puppet? I just mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Like it's in the time.
Speaker 2: It's the position. Well, but listen to the answers, because it's if you're not paying attention. Is it a mister Woodchuck? Is it b Chucky? C Splinter or d Woody. It's obviously mister Woodchuck.
Speaker 1: Obviously mister Woodchuck. Oh, I like Splinter. That's a great name.
Speaker 2: For Splinter is the name of the rat from teenage m Ninja Turtles. He is the is the the rat that is their sense.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that. He's yeah, yeah, look at me digging deep from some There you go, random teenage mutant ninja turt See, this is the that's my wheelhouse random information. Right. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Chucky, of course is the murderous doll. And Woody is toy story. There's a naked nosterry.
Speaker 1: Okay, so very good. You've answered all You've answered more questions than one. Right, Oh, okay, you take this one. Oh here's the last one. Oh yeah, let's here we go. What a great closer. Number twenty two on full House. What kind of animal did Kimmy have in her backyard that drove Jesse nuts? Was it a monkey, a kangaroo, an Ostrich or a Rottweiler? We just talked about that.
Speaker 2: It's the one and only Ostrich, the one.
Speaker 1: And only Ostrich, which was obviously a puppet.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 1: It could not have looked more fake. It was.
Speaker 2: It was just a hand in a white nylon, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: So bad it was, but it was big, like it was a big puppet.
Speaker 2: But it was very It could be a small Ostrich. They're not tiny things.
Speaker 1: They're not lapped off.
Speaker 2: I seen an Ostrich in person. By the way, No, there's an Ostrich farm uh in California, like up near Solving. I took the kids on a road trip.
Speaker 1: I've been there.
Speaker 2: Yes, you go, and they have ostriches and EMUs. Those things are terrifying and will rip your throat out. Yeah, they're really there, and they're aggressive when they come. You can like feed them and they come to peck the food out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not afraid.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe that the Gibblers even had an Ostrich. Is that you've got to have some kind of zoning for that, I believe, you know, don't why so where's it gonna go? But still, it's pretty sizable bird to have in your.
Speaker 1: Back go way beyond like backyard chickens, backyard ostrich.
Speaker 2: Right, but the eggs were incredible. All right, Well that is a huge That is our episode for today. Well, I don't know who want.
Speaker 1: So where's our tally do we I don't see a tally many. I thought it would like pop up with something.
Speaker 2: That I did too, but I now all I got was it said that you're awesome. I you know what, I'm going to call this a tie.
Speaker 1: To call it a tie, I'm gonna call it a tie too, because I feel like there was maybe one each that we one or two each that we legitimately got wrong, and then there were some that we just like picked the opposite answer, picked an opposite way.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're tired. We tied in in actually doing pretty well, but the questions were they were kind of except.
Speaker 1: For the one, the Greek one was the most difficult.
Speaker 2: We got it right, you did well?
Speaker 1: You yeah, you got it right too.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you don't need to make me feel better now at this point we tied, so it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Oh that was fun.
Speaker 2: That was really fun. We're moving up in our in our trivia world. We're doing better and better.
Speaker 1: We're learning through this podcast more about.
Speaker 2: By the end, we're going to be just amazing at full house trivia. You know everything. Well, no, that's not actually true, because there were questions. Don't here ones that we've already covered and I'm like, I don't know, how did we even talk about that? Yeah, so maybe not.
Speaker 1: The fans will always know more than we will. They will always be well.
Speaker 2: Love you for it, fans, because that's yeah, because it's you guys that have watched the shows over and over and over again and we love it. Yep, I love it, And thank you again for joining us for another mini episode of How Rude Tanta Rito's make sure and join us next time for another new episode. You can follow us on Instagram at how Rude Tanatos. You can send us an email at how Rude Podcast at gmail dot com. And remember, the world is small, but the house is full.
Speaker 1: Right back in it, and.
Speaker 2: The world is small like this episode.
Speaker 1: Too, mini, So it's a small episode.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought of.
Speaker 1: Good job, Sweeten, Wake up Marbur, Wake up San Diego.