Speaker 1: That's all you have to do.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to bowl Chat Today's Wednesday, August tenth. Thank you so much for joining us for another exotic episode of bull Chat. Nope, how was your weekend, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Would you do great? I went to a Mets game on Friday. Yeah, I went by the Way I Die class on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I realized the weekend was like five days ago. But I'm just you know, I want to know what was up because we haven't spoken since. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, we just it's impossible to get communication with each other when the mics are off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then I went to a tide class on Saturday.
Speaker 1: TI Die class. Yeah, you have to take a class for that. Well, no, it wasn't. Just followed the instructions on the bag. So was it called Tipsy tie Die? Oh? Is it the taco place?
Speaker 2: Should I? Should I speak? Or do you want to just shad in with your little singers here?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a zinger. I thought, don't you eat it Tipsy Taco?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a place about my house. Never mind go on. So I think they went out of business.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I did Tipsy Tied Die? You bring wine and you tie die. I'm from Miranda. Scheduled it for us and that was a really fun time. I made a really cool do you want to see it?
Speaker 1: Is it a shirt?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, we pick a premium item, So I made a premium You're gonna smoke your weed and wear it here. Yeah, I'm gonna smoke my weed and wear my tie die.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: I am just give me a second.
Speaker 1: How many people were in this class?
Speaker 2: A lot? Well, it wasn't a class. It was just like there was a bachelorette party.
Speaker 1: I could see you doing pottery.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh, it looks like you left it on like a piece of metal and it rusted.
Speaker 2: I see, I wanted that. It looks I wanted like a desert looking tied ie shirt, and so I made one cool and the thing was you got to pick your colors. It was so cool to see those are the colors.
Speaker 1: I'm very impressed by your Andrew. Is that just a long sleeve shirt or is that a sweatshirt?
Speaker 2: A sweatshirt? And it's cool because you can when you go that, you just it have like a bar and you just pick your colors and then you just they teach you kind of how to do it, and there's so many different patterns you could make. We should go.
Speaker 1: You're very proud of yourself.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun. I was shocked.
Speaker 1: It is a sense of accomplishment, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And the girl who made it, she's did it with her brother. They just opened anark and Hoboken. They opened a store together. Oh yeah, who apes? So yeah I went there and yeah, Mets game on Saturday, and then I had dinner with my family yesterday and or sorry three days ago.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, well it's get I finished up painting Cooper's room. I decided that I don't think I'm ever gonna paint. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, painting is awful.
Speaker 1: It is. It's a lot. And I wound up having to do three coats instead of two on one of the walls because you could still see like the purple paint showing through, and then you peel the tape off and it ran underneath it, so I had to fix all that. It really just misery it. I always thought it was going to be like a therapeutic, cathartic, nice experience, because nothing of the sort. It's painting it's nice and whatever, but the stuff trips and it gets all over the place and what a giant pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: It starts all off nice, yeah, because you're like, I could do this yep. And the first couple of brushstrokes you're like, wow, this is taking up a lot yep.
Speaker 1: And then you gotta tape off the whole thing. And that took me two hours to tape all the molding.
Speaker 2: And and when you first started so delicate where you're like, oh, no, trip mark yeah, and then by the end of it, you're like, damn it.
Speaker 1: And the worst part about it is there was like what I thought was a nailst coming through the wall, you know, So I banged it in with the hammer and the hammer went right through the wall and I made a hole in the wall because it looked like a nail head. But it was not a nail head. It was just where the where the shoot rock was. Oh boy, And so I had to I had to get you know, stuff, what you plaster, whatever the hell it is, and I filled the hole and then I had to smooth it out and whatever it was, it was an ordeal.
Speaker 2: How was your birthday?
Speaker 1: My birthday was was a lot of fun. Yay, it was good. I had a nice birthday. I went to the beach with the girls. Made sure there are no sharks. You know, I used Cooper as a shield. So let's so you use your daughter in the water, you know, I would stick her hand out as you know, testing the water. Nice but no, we had a good time. And with the lots of helicopters, they they look from a because it's much easier to see, like the shark from above.
Speaker 2: Do you have the shark tracking app?
Speaker 1: I don't, cause I don't think that's a thing. Oh no, it is, it's real. Yeah, they tag the sharks. What if it's an untagged shark. Well, I'm again, I'm sure they exist. But there's a lot of untagged sharks. But for the tagged one, you could be like, oh wow, it's like on my beach today. So it's it kind of like a tile if you lose your keys. Yeah, the same kind of thing. Yeah, is there a battery that dies?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but my dad is fascinated by it, and so is my friend Veronica.
Speaker 1: Interesting they love it. Well, I mean, look, the whole shark thing is kind of frightening. It's died down though, Like for a while, every day you were hearing of a shark attack or a shark sighting or whatever, and it's kind of it's dissipated a bit. So I'm okay, I'm not afraid to go in the water. The other thing that was bad about it this time was it was full of like little junkie jellyfish and it was full of dead sea crabs, you know, the little crabs, little ones. They were like just like floating everywhere and you would step on shit. It was kind of gross this time. Every day is different though. It just depends on like what the the wind blows in or the tides drag in or whatever, and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a big fan. I'm not a fan of the beach. I love the beach at a time and time again, I love it time after time I say it, and I just Cyndia Lappersto give me a pool, give me a pool. I want to use the pool. I want to sit by my pool. I love my parents' pool. I don't really go in my pool too much, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Are you being honest? Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, you know, because then my parents keep the pool so cold.
Speaker 1: Really, that's surprising to me. They like it like that, or they just don't eat it.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know what it is, but they don't like it warm. And like this weekend it was really warm. It was almost like bath water. I love a warm pool, you know, like older people the cold it wakes up their extremities. So are you calling my parents old er? Huh er, interesting er? That's all they are young spring chickens. You take that back, okay, But my whole, my whole thing about the beach is I love being there. I love hanging out there. It's just getting there and getting a spot, you know, like the beaches. This is why I hate the damn beach.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fight crowds. I don't want to bring a cooler that I have to lug across the damn Saharan desert sand.
Speaker 1: I must say, like when we went to see Froggy, there's no shade. We went to see Froggy and Jack. Well, that's what an umbrella is. We went to see Froggy and Jack.
Speaker 2: The lug on my back with the cooler. So I'm just like, ugh, just and it's hot and it's sticky, and you're sitting next to people that are just loud.
Speaker 1: There are some beaches that are massive, yeah, and there's plenty of space and you have no neighbors. But the beaches on Long Island there they get packed, and it's mostly because there's not really enough lifeguards. So you're everyone's packed into the section where the lifeguards are, and you know, you put your stuff down. You're like a nice space and all of a sudden, someone comes right next to you, you know, and then they it's just people are not obnoxious. Yeah, they spray the sunblock right there, so it goes in your face. They pick up their towels in the sand. I have to add, yes, and it blows all over you. What makes kids run because there's a each like every kids cannot walk to or from the ocean. It's you watch, it's impossible. They go from the towel, run down to the water. They come from the water, run back up to the towel, kicking sand everywhere. Kids are just they're not capable of simply walking. I noticed that, and it dries me insane like that, they're so excited to get down to the water. But why they so excited to come back, like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe to cool, like get a towel.
Speaker 1: It's weird, you know, mom, mom, mom, As they're kicking sand all over everybody, you know, I I always say to the kids, like, plea, be considerate, be careful, walk, don't don't run because you kick sand all over people's things. But you know, the average SCHMO doesn't care SMO. Yeah, they just you know, hey, kids go have fun. You know that the beach is their babysitter. What's the matter everything? Okay, here we go. I'm in I'm in a meeting, meeting, meeting, meeting.
Speaker 2: I gotta move something.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but so now when we go. Amy bought this cool bana thing. It's like one of those it's not a tent. It's one of these cabanas that you just but it needs a lot of space, that's the thing. And if you don't get to the beach early enough, you don't have enough space to set up your whole thing. Like there should be like a designated amount of space that you're allowed to have, Like you should get a square. It should be like real estate, you know, there should be squares and you get that square and no one else can come into it.
Speaker 2: Do you need beach passes in Long Island? Like you have to pay for one on Long Island? Oh, Long Island when you're not in the island, you're on it.
Speaker 1: That's no, that's the thing. That's not that's not me, it's that's actually a thing people from Long Island. If you're offended when you say in Long Island because it's on anyway, the beach that we go to, you must be a town resident of so you need a sticker. But that doesn't make it any less crowded. It's a big town. It's the town of Oyster Bay, which encompasses many many, many many miles and many many many towns, if that makes sense. It's weird. It's the town of Oyster Bay where there's towns and villages, so like mean, yeah, you could call it that, but I think they call them unincorporated. Because it was like, if we don't have a mayor or whatever in our town, there's no run for mayor, there isn't one. There's no leader of our town, and.
Speaker 2: That would be so fun. I could see you running for something like that. No, no, no, I don't want to deal with that. You'd get too stressed the minute someone puts like a formal complaint or like no, you would probably walk around with a clipboard and take notes on like everybody's. Like we said the grass was two inches high, yours is two point fine. Not that. I would just be too nitpicky with stuff. That traffic light needs to be repainted. So when I said the grass height, that's not nitpicky.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't bother.
Speaker 2: It's grass, you say that, But I could see you definitely being nitpicky on grass. My grass is terrible, So like I would know it yourself, I would report me.
Speaker 1: You'd report yourself. Yes, it's full of weeds and crabgrass and it's brown. Oh my god, you definitely would report yourself. I would. I'm bringing the value of the neighborhood down with my awful lawn.
Speaker 2: My god, you'd hold like a town hall and be like, guys, my grass terrible. I want to be fired.
Speaker 1: If you listen and you think that you have a grass service that actually works. I've tried them all green, thumb, kem lawn, true green, all of them, every single one of them. None of them can fix my lawn. None of them because where we live, Like I wonder if it's the water, it's the dirt. It's crapped, like if you dig down even like three inches, it's all rocks. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's very interesting, and I've seen on TikTok people have stopped doing or not people. Certain people have stopped doing the lawns because they say it's just giant swat like grass. There should not be this much grass. We are not on golf courses. It's not natural like things should be growing. So they have live lawns. So it's basically like you have your landscaping. Just do your whole lawn is like a landscape. Don't you mean have shrubs in the front, shrubs, plants, flowers everywhere. How do you go outside and play? How do you run with a dog? I don't understand you have a backyard, so like your front lawn is like you should just leave it as is. Don't like Trea, it's a lot of real estate. Look at your parents' house.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if that was all just like flowers and bushes and vegetables.
Speaker 2: Well, they're just saying there's no reason why we should you should be taking up that much space which is grass. Nothing grows on it. You have to think it's a dead area.
Speaker 1: It's also ugly as hell if everybody just has random bushes and trees and trees. These people actually made it very nice. Let me see it like a jungle. You drive, you make a left, and you're in a jungle. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: If you see it, you'll be like, huh, shocking.
Speaker 1: But every house would have to be like that.
Speaker 2: Well, they're just saying the amount of unused space on your green grass lawn. Yeah, is it's unnecessary.
Speaker 1: It's for kids to play. You have a park. No, I want to walk out the front door and let the kids play. We run around with the dog in the front yard. We have a good time. We play on the grass. You know, Dug peas in the grass, poops on the grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see that.
Speaker 2: It's low maintenance because you get like different shrubs or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, and it's all different flowers. I see grass and shrubs. They got grass, they don't they do?
Speaker 1: What is this? That's not grass? This is not grass? No, what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But it's not yards without grass. It's astro turf maybe see just like all shrubs.
Speaker 1: I think it's weird, but they also but they also have to be kept nicely well again, trimmed.
Speaker 2: It's more they're saying it's low maintenance because a lot of these are like my parents have bushes like this in the backyard and they don't need anything.
Speaker 1: It looks like the guy that's in the house wants to give you candy and tie you up in the basement. Like that's just weird to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we thank Lee?
Speaker 1: By the way, she's such a wonderful listener. She made us all these little key chains.
Speaker 2: Oh from utterly Delicious.
Speaker 1: Well I don't She's not from utterly Delicious. She is a fan of ours who hooked us up with them as far as I know, unless I'm mistaken, but I think that's how it was. And she made us all these little key chains. They're cassette tapes. You remember cassette tapes, don't you? Yes? And your name is on it and there's no real killers one and there's this guy one. She made them for the whole show. Thank you very much, Lee, thank you for listening, and thank you for getting us in touch with all the milk and the honey and the cookies and everything.
Speaker 2: I did not show them a picture of this lawn without grass, and I just want to do that and then we can move on. Well, can you like flash it on the screen afterwards? Can't you just flash it on the screen at the post?
Speaker 1: Isn't that a thing?
Speaker 3: Andrew? Can you just say this in post?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Your other podcasts need you?
Speaker 2: That's okay?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that that looks great. First of all, this camera is so dirty. Can you wipe it with your shirt? What can you clean?
Speaker 2: Can you clean the lens real quick with your shirt?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: It's cloudy? Look at the screen cloudy? It is, am I just my eyes are fingerprints on the actual screen. No, I don't look like that, but when I watched it on YouTube, we do look like that. I want it to be like HD quality. Okay, Well, and then you should get an HD webcam for us.
Speaker 1: Don't we have one? We used it for a second.
Speaker 2: You should hook it up. Then all these changes you want to make. Where's your cereal graveyard? When did we ever get that? We never got that back? This is bull chat. Yeah, but you know the cereal graveyard, the other things that you every episode promise. Yeah, I want to take a break. We're only thirteen minutes in. What do we do continue talking?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: When I'm calling you out on something that you don't do too?
Speaker 1: What do you stop? We stop calling me out?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: No, you called me out? What did I do? Clean it? I watched it on YouTube? Can't you add this in post production? Hey? Scott? What about the cereal graveyard?
Speaker 3: Where's that?
Speaker 2: We're not calling each other out? But why aren't you doing things?
Speaker 3: Go do things for your other podcasts?
Speaker 2: That's you?
Speaker 1: Rememberhen you were supposed to come in early today but you didn't.
Speaker 2: And what would I have done if I came in early? We would have had fights and had fights? What are you looking at? Do you enjoy fighting with me?
Speaker 1: No? But I do enjoy your company. I was I was lonely today.
Speaker 2: I mean, when we're in this new studio, are you going to leave the door open into Diamond and Izer room?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it's going to look like, so I'm not sure what the possibilities are. It's going to be a door here, I don't know what that means. So you'll be here, Diamond and I are right next door.
Speaker 2: Okay, Why can't you be with me because your room has only room for that?
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 3: That's?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna be claustrophobic? Is it not?
Speaker 2: Small?
Speaker 1: I can't sit in a shoe box.
Speaker 2: I can't sit in a shoe box either. This is they They did not think this through very well.
Speaker 1: They didn't. There's no storage space. There's no stuff stuff space for your stuff. There's nothing. There's no desks, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: It feels kind of millennial corporate office. See where am I gonna have to stand? I don't think so. I think you went from for a chair room for a chair. I'm pretty sure there is.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be some like futuristic space age space age chair.
Speaker 2: You actually don't have knobs or button buttons. You just sit on the chair like this and just I float.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm I like George Jetson.
Speaker 1: I goold. He was just born a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Soon we're gonna have flying cars.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't want flying cars. I would like a food raca cycle A what a footraca cycle?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: They say? Give me a pork and beans and they push the button and it comes out.
Speaker 2: From the Jetsons. Yeah, yeah, Rosie, oh the robot.
Speaker 1: Rosie the robot.
Speaker 2: He did you know the Jetsons?
Speaker 1: She went ballistic in one of the episodes because her wires got crossed and she went crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the Jetsons?
Speaker 1: I used to. If it comes on, I would watch it like Saturday or Sunday mornings they have the Flintstones are on the TV. Huh, I watched that.
Speaker 2: On your birthday. You said you were gonna watch the Legacy?
Speaker 1: Did you no a decade? You mean yeah that no, because it's only on weekdays and my birthday was on a Saturday. I'm so upset. Yeah, I know it was D Day or something, right. Nineteen forty three is when the bomb Hiroshima? Right. I don't want to say the wrong thing if people all upset, but I know August sixth, nineteen forty three, if I'm not mistaken, was it was D Day? Right? That's the bomb thing? Can you look it up real quick so I don't sound like an idiot.
Speaker 2: The Normandy Landing Normandy, Yeah, yeah, that's June sixth.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what's August sixth, nineteen forty three? I think it was nineteen forty something. Put in D day. I think it was D Day.
Speaker 2: I literally put in D day.
Speaker 1: Oh, what was something else? It was one of those things. And I'm sorry that if your like dad or grandpa was in the service and I said something stupid. August sixth is something they bombs dropped? No, yes, no, absolutely, Pearl Harbor. It was Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 2: No, Pearl Harbor's in December. Look it up, I okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I will look it up.
Speaker 2: Hey it's December seventh.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, siri, what significant event happened on August sixth?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, August sixth, nineteen forty.
Speaker 1: Five, forty five, Okay, I was two years off atomic bombing Hiroshima right where.
Speaker 2: August so Hiroshima was August sixth?
Speaker 1: There you go? Yeah, see or has some people say Hiroshima it actually is Hiroshima? Is it really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 1: I still I like it's I like the way it sounds better Hiroshima. Okay, well I've heard it that. I've heard it that way. Yeah, And then teach my teacher would say Hiroshima. I'm like, no, yeah, no, it's Hiroshima. Okay, there is There are a lot of words like that where they sound wrong but they're right. Like what's another one? No, we talked about it not that long ago and I can't even remember.
Speaker 2: But you're losing those brain cells.
Speaker 1: Like Porsche and Porsha. Do you know that I'll do commercials for this Porsche dealership. I will not say Porsha. I won't stick it to the man. Yeah, stick it to the man. Yeah, badass twenty two?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, get me a new Jaguar.
Speaker 1: I will not say Jaguar. But we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: At her back?
Speaker 1: Was that hole big enough for you? I'm you're saying that every time. I can't find the whole baby? So what else is going on? Buddy? What are you doing? What's coming up? Are they fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So going away?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So this Norwegian cruise going away. Michelle is gonna come to and then we're planning our second half of the trip. Okay, So we're getting off in Cork and I think we might do Marrakesh.
Speaker 1: What's Cork, Ireland? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and I think we might do Marrakesh okay, in Morocco. That's cool, and do like a desert camp. Hey, sounds great. It does.
Speaker 1: Remember the time I was supposed to go, but now I'm not.
Speaker 2: So Marrakesh sounds like a really fun time.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that is. It sounds like a person.
Speaker 2: It's it's well, you've you've been to Like you've heard of Morocco. I've heard of Morocco. Like the country the things you shake, that's Morocca's okay?
Speaker 1: Can you There was a wrestler from Morocco when I was in the eighties and I was a kid hailing from Morocco. I don't remember. It was like one of those guys go on.
Speaker 2: That was probably one of my favorite stories you've ever told. So, yeah, there's a bunch of places, there's fees, there's.
Speaker 1: Turn your phone over, just turn it over, please.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I am busy. I actually also have to get the food that's downstairs. Jesus H.
Speaker 1: Christ.
Speaker 2: We should have taken the commercial break to take another one. No, we can't do two in a row like that. Well, I mean, what do you what's his middle name? By the way, what does the H stand for? Hiroshima? No? What Jesus H. Christ?
Speaker 1: People say, Jesus Christ. You know what, why don't I get the food and you talk for three minutes.
Speaker 2: I did the last time, and you remember how funny that was when you came back and you were.
Speaker 3: Like, this is dumb.
Speaker 1: What do I say?
Speaker 2: Well, the get it from the desk. You didn't get anything, though, because they don't sell it anymore. Ask Josh. Scotty likes a specific sandwich that they don't make anymore. It's called the Thanksgiving sandwich. This place used to be called Lenny's. It's now called lean Witch apparently. And I found this out only recently. There was a bitter battle between the lean Witch brothers and they don't like each other anymore. There's a Thanksgiving and they made a Thanksgiving sandwich. I never enjoyed the Thanksgiving sandwich, but I know other people have, but they don't make it anymore. And Scott didn't order his sandwich because they don't make it, and now he's mad at me because of it. And so this is all to say that I got a delicious chicken seesar wrap. So there's that also, hmm. That's actually way harder than I thought. Oh, Scott's gonna make fun of me because of it. Huh.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I started watching the show called Only Murders in the Building. Never saw it. Watched five episodes last night. It is addicting. It is such a great show. I love it so much. Selena Gomez is great in it, Martin Short is great in it, the guy Charlie Steve Martin's in it. It's so good, and I feel like I'm mad that nobody told me to watch the show earlier, because it's that good. They're only thirty minutes an episode. It's quick, it's fun, it's simple, it's it keeps you engaged. Nathan Lane is in it, like a ten out of ten experience. So good. I'm gonna ask Scott when he comes back if if he watched the show, did you watch only Murders in the Building. No, Oh my god, you need to.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I got your sandwiches. See it's you know. I'll tell you why they don't have the thing anymore because that company it was they were brothers, yes, and one of them.
Speaker 2: I was telling everybody about that.
Speaker 1: Oh, because they split apart. Yeah. I bet the one that left was the one that had the Thanksgiving sandwich.
Speaker 2: He had the trademark. Probably I never had that one. And I was telling our listeners I've heard it was good, but I never had it myself.
Speaker 1: If you ever have the opportunity to have a Thanksgiving sandwich, they are delicious.
Speaker 2: So my friend Nick, his family would make a Thanksgiving cast.
Speaker 1: You know, I know Nick also, you always like he I know him, Okay, and he works here too, all right.
Speaker 2: So Nick his family used to make a Thanksgiving casserole.
Speaker 1: I don't like the word casserole.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I like casseroles. I think they're delicious. And the Thanksgiving one was so good because it would be like, you get a little bit of this, you get a little bit of that, pizzaz what's delicious?
Speaker 1: What's the definition of casserole? Is it just like stuff baked in a thing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Because there's a casserole dish, which is that you know, oval pot looking thing right that you just cram stuff in and bake Like? What is it? What is it? What is a what's a casserole? What's the definition of a casserole?
Speaker 2: Uh? Like a baked dish?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll look at it. Hey, Siri, uh huh, siri, answer me hello. What is the definition of a casserole?
Speaker 2: As a noun? It means a kind of stew or side dish that is cooked slowly in an oven. Huh, do you want to hear the remaining one?
Speaker 1: No? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Wait? So what is a casserole? A cooked stew baked and made in an oven? Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's weird because my mom used to make I guess it was casserole. It was. It was like pasta with sauce and a little hot dogs cut up in it. But she made it in the big casserole dish or whatever. Your mind is just elsewhere.
Speaker 2: It's hearing what you're saying. It's elsewhere. You're busy. If you took a break for like ten minutes, you'd be okay, you really would. The thing is, I know that you're working. Yeah, but if it was so important, they'd call you. No, because like a lot of people, they don't call anymore. I call everybody. If I need an ant here, I just call people. Hate that about me, but it just gets the most direct answer.
Speaker 1: I do have to tell you what annoys me. It annoys me when you text somebody, hey, how's it going, and they call you.
Speaker 2: It's easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you might You're most likely in a situation where you can't talk at that particular moment, so you're texting Like I the other day I texted somebody. I'm like, uh, yeah, what about blah blah blah blah. Phone phone rings?
Speaker 2: No, No, I can't talk right now. That's why I texted you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There should be.
Speaker 1: There should be some sort of etiquette.
Speaker 2: I just prefer talking on the phone, Okay. I think it's just easier. Things can get miscommunicated over text that I dislike.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's that, because you can't tell. There's no sarcasm, no none, so you know, and I'm racasm fun. I'm very sarcastic, like there should be.
Speaker 3: You should be.
Speaker 1: Why can't you text an italics? You should be able to text in italics. You could talk to Steve Job. No you can't, he's actually dead. You could talk to the cook oh, the one that I thought was the old Sam Adams CEO.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that was a great time for us. I'm sure it was.
Speaker 1: Hey, when's the last time you returned something to a store or Amazon or anything like that.
Speaker 2: A couple of months ago, I ordered some stuff off of Amazon, and coals in the mall has the Amazon drop off. That's right, smartest idea I think Coles could have ever done.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just stick it in the locker at the gas station. They all have those dumb names. One by my house is Produce.
Speaker 2: The Amazon lockers are interesting because I feel like you're really putting a lot of trust that someone's like actually going to go and get it.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but once you put it in there, it knows it's in there. It's just a matter of whether it disappears or not after you put it in there. But I think once you lock it in there, it kind of knows. But then you put anything in there, they don't know. It's true right to think pops open, you could just do nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Amazon is very how could I put this very something trusting with return policies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me tell you why. Well, first of all, most of the time they just say, yeah, you can keep it. Yeah, and they send your money back, which is great. But when I was I had to change out the toilet seat in the kid's bathroom because it was gross, and I accidentally ordered just the regular one that just slams down. You know, we don't need that at two o'clock in the morning, boom. Because they don't please. It's not every toilet sheet to be soft clothes. At this point, there shouldn't be any more slamming toilet seeds. But anyway, so I ordered the wrong one and I put it on, I installed it, and then I was like, damn it. I didn't realize it until after I put it on, you know. And at that point I had already gotten rid of the old toilet seat because it was gross and I wasn't gonna put that thing back on with a piss and the freaking naked thank you, And so I was like, what do I do? So I real quick initiated a return and ordered the proper one, thinking that they would just say keep it, you know, and they didn't. So they said pack it back up, here's your return label, and whatever the problem is. There was no I couldn't leave no toilet seed on the toilet, yeah, because you know, Cooper would fall in, yeah, you know, in the middle of the night. So it was used for one day, like she used it for a day, and then the next day the new one came and I took the old one off and I put the proper one on and I sent that one back, you know, but it was technically used, right, if it was used for a day it was used? Yeah, right? And then I went online, you know.
Speaker 2: Just to check and when you you can order a used toilet seat. Yeah, so they're gonna put that back on sale at a lesser price. But somebody's ass was on there.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't you want a fresh new toilet seed out of the package if you're going to buy a new one.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying. And it's one of those where it's kind of like huh.
Speaker 1: But it's like a bodily thing. It's different if it's like this shower curtain.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a pickle that I feel we've gotten ourselves, isn't it weird? Like I think a day used is fine, But you.
Speaker 1: Don't know that as your if you're buying. Like, if you go on there right now looking for toilet seats, it'll it doesn't say one day use, it'll say it'll say, oh good.
Speaker 2: You usually go on eBay right now and see if they sell toilets sat.
Speaker 1: They do. They sell everything. They sell potties that were used. That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well potties, yeah, no, there's been crappin ish.
Speaker 1: That's just horrendous used toilet No, well, you know what, if you do it on ebaye, there's probably some creepers that are looking for used toilet seats. Get dope, you just put toilet seat down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look there's a ton of used toilet.
Speaker 1: Seats because people are gross Andrew, there are weird people that get off on that. Yeah, you do understand that, right.
Speaker 2: Well, there's like all different ones, like, oh my god, can you imagine walking into someone's house and you see the seashell one. No, that's like could be dazzled toilet seats and shells, you know what. I feel like that's a business. People should go into the.
Speaker 1: Dazzling toilet seeds. Yeah, there's actually my friend Scott has a very funny toilet seat top cover thing. It looks like matza and in like the Jewish type lettering. It says, let my people go this toilet.
Speaker 2: It is a good one.
Speaker 1: It's very funny.
Speaker 2: This one's got money in it. But I didn't know they were all these fun little toilet seats.
Speaker 1: See when I was a kid, probably I guess when you were probably really little. First of all, in the seventies they had the shop carpeting. Oh, god, shag carpet toilet seat.
Speaker 2: Covers whenever I see bathrooms because from the seventies, Oh my god, the carpeting carpeting in bathrooms. I tweeted about this before. It is a sin because yes.
Speaker 1: Because they would have the little they would have the shag carpeting part right in front of the toilet too, even one drop of pe in there. That is something that is so gross. Who ever thought of that carpet look? And then and then they had the ones that were like the soft cushiony ones. It was like the that plastic that cracked and there was foam inside of it and you would see your ass on.
Speaker 2: It would go okay, I will say, those are actually very comfortable toilet seat, yes, but I love them.
Speaker 1: They all had cracks them and that's why they made that noise.
Speaker 2: And then what would be terrible about those two is that if you went and use the toilet seat right after those things are hot, they retain all of your heat.
Speaker 1: It suctions your ass back. Oh god, and it's like you're ripping yourself off. And then there's those weird wooden ones. I don't know. And changing a toilet seat is really gross because I get that, you know, and I I have to wear gloves because you know how much pe goes in the bolt holes, the holes where the bolts go in. I mean, it's kinds of caked on. Sorry, I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess being a plumber is not for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, the cool thing about installing a new toilet seat is it have those like breakaway bolts. That's my favorite thing. I don't think you've ever installed a toilet seed, have you? I have, so they caught did the what is the thing that we have here? A toilet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What's the day the tussies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different.
Speaker 2: No, you have to take off the seat.
Speaker 1: No, I know that. But when you when you first install a brand new toilet seat, it comes with like this plastic bolt that you tighten tight and tighten with a wrench or whatever. And as soon as it's completely tightened, the end part breaks off, so like you can't the little thing is not to fall in the water. No, it falls on the floor because the bolts are on the side, on the side of the seat. But I mean, this has been interesting toilet talk. But I just I'm not see I'm not a return things guy. I will very rarely, if ever, take something back to a store.
Speaker 2: I am a return guy. But va my mom, Okay, if I don't like something, you'll be like, Mom, are you going to the store this week? Can I bring something for you? And then she'll be like, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: When I make my rounds, yes, Like I have no problem sending things back as returns, but I don't like going it. I hate peing that guy. Yeah, I need to return this through receipt and whatever. I just I don't know. I just I feel like people at work in stores hate returners. They hate returners. I just don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're getting self conscious over something that like a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: You're probably right, but then you know, because then I'm in shop, right, I'll be at the courtesy counter because I need to ask them a question about something. And then there's a lady like in front of me returning the boors head turkey that she bought three weeks ago because it's not good anymore. You know, like people do you know that people do that?
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: People will do that if their produce has a you know, gets mushy after two weeks, they'll say this wasn't fresh, or or the turkeys this turkey smells, it's no good.
Speaker 2: We actually knew people who when they would go to hotels, they would put their own used underwear under the bed and be like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's bs, that's that's a scam.
Speaker 2: But that's the same way as somebody going to a bad If I'm working a produce counter and you come to me, or I'm cutting cold cuts and you come back with turkey three weeks later and say, why is this bad? Well, because you've had it for three weeks in a fridge.
Speaker 1: Like I would never ever like go buy a bunch of peaches at shop, right, take a bite out on to go ooh, this one's not sweet, and take it back. There are people that do that, idiots. It's not like it's it's not like it's bad. It's just it's not right, but just doesn't taste great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do this misfits market box. So it's all kind of like the produce that wasn't good enough to show the vegetables. Yeah, but I gotta tell you it's great.
Speaker 1: It tastes Yeah, close your eyes, you don't know. Yeah, oh, I have to bring in the cucumbers. Cullcumbers, don't I have. I'm inundated with cucumbers right now. Like my life right now is cumbers.
Speaker 2: They're such a good snack.
Speaker 1: This is harvest season.
Speaker 2: It's perfect. They're the perfect little snack. There's zero calories essentially. Yeah, and they're so good.
Speaker 1: They're very good. Yeah, I like. But but the thing is you can't leave them on the vine too long because then they get bitter in the middle and the leaves hide them. I have so many cucumbers.
Speaker 2: My acid reflex is killing me though.
Speaker 1: No, but it's purpless. I have the purpless one minor purpoless. And I was actually with a lot of people over the weekend. That's like a what. No, burpless, It's a thing. It's a it's for some reason, cucumbers repeat on people. Yeah, give them, one of them gives them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I get really bad acid reflux from cucumbers.
Speaker 1: So they specifically bread and sell burpless cucumbers. I never knew what it meant. I just thought it meant like when you cut it, it doesn't make a noise. I didn't know. I didn't know, but then I did.
Speaker 2: You really think, like you cut a cucumber open.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, I thought cucumb was burped, and they made a cucumber specifically didn't. Okay, that's what I didn't know, just because why would they call a variety of cucumber purpless. I just thought that was weird sounding. So you don't burp, not so the cucumber doesn't burp. So are you a skin on or skin off? Do you feel it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Skin on, you leave it on. And I also like sometimes a little salt.
Speaker 1: All right, Cooper, I give her a plate of cucumbers and she dumps an entire.
Speaker 2: No, I'm lightly salted. Sometimes even a little olive oil.
Speaker 1: Olive oil on cucumbers. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it. You put them in salads with olive oil.
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 1: I don't. Could you?
Speaker 2: What do you eat your salads with? Well, I'll lead it dry. Same and if I don't, then I like, uh, like on planes when they give you the salads if you're in like the first class, Yeah, I don't use the dressing either.
Speaker 1: Plan they usually give you weeds though I don't like eating weeds. I only like iceberg or room. I don't like the weeds.
Speaker 2: I go through days where I feel like if I don't have greens, I'm like I'm starving and I need I need a salad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring you some fat cucumbers tomorrow. Oh yeah, And I got I got beans, and I have peas that are buried. I can't even find them. The tomatoes took over farmers.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: I love my vegetable garden. I really, do you till the garden? It's I can't anymore because it's so overgrown like they and I and you know what is very impressive for me. Anyway, My entire garden is giant. And I grew it from seeds.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't buy the plants this year. I did it myself. That's amazing, really, it's it's it is quite amazing to me how this I could grow into this.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like my bamboo.
Speaker 1: It's such a short period. Well please bamboo, I told you it was very evasive. But the problem is it takes at least five years to show invasive.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm halfway my my bamboo. I'm on year two, okay, And I told your name. One of them is as big as me. No, I planted it so far back in like a dead patch.
Speaker 1: I know, but they multiply.
Speaker 2: There's no way, there's no way their roots.
Speaker 1: Go underground, and they could grow miles away, not where this one's going, all right, Winger Winger? Yeah, what the hell is Winger miles away? Huh? You never heard that song? Huh from Winger miles Away?
Speaker 2: No idea?
Speaker 1: Okay, how does it go?
Speaker 2: Nineties miles look it up miles away? Well it's I don't go ahead, you tube it Miles Winger? You know he used to wear a Winger shirt. That little the kid on Beavis and butt Head, the little I was in a Beavis and butt heead fan.
Speaker 1: Well you were young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I watched South Park and it came out around the same time.
Speaker 1: No Beavis and butthead was like nineties.
Speaker 2: South Park was nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: And Buttead was ninety three four six years later and there Yeah, well that was the yeah, because when I when I applied for my job here in nineteen ninety five, I was wearing a Beavis and butt Head tie and it had already been out for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Headed for heartbreak, Easy come, easy, go miles Away? How Beavis and butt had destroyed Winger's career because the kid wore his T shirt. What's miles away? Yeah, that's so funny. I want to read that article when we're done. Oh it's a movie, not a movie, a YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, it's the music video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, no, no, okay, no on YouTube. It's a video of somebody like going over, Oh the Beavis and butt head thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I understand. Oh yeah, this was like, you know, breakup song high school ninety one, maybe ninety two. Here we go, It's gonna kick in right, hair bands man eighties hairbands?
Speaker 2: But didn't say this came out in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably like ninety ninety one somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: I love reading YouTube comments because you get such like an eclectic mix. You have people being like, who's.
Speaker 3: Still listening in twenty twenty two, and.
Speaker 2: Then you have people like this who get super introspective over that song. My god, I miss my youth. I'm forty two and I look in the mirror. I'm not the same man. This song came at a time in my life that was so amazing. I love my family so much, but I missed my pass I miss my friends, and I wanted life to move on, and now I wanted to slow down. See sir, this is a miles away song by Winger.
Speaker 1: Winger did that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I love eighties music. A lot of kids in my high school are actually gravitating towards this kind of music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our hair bands making a comeback.
Speaker 1: They want to relive our youth.
Speaker 2: I guess so this band, this song, the vocalist, it means so much to me. It's good to listen to them again. I can't like they're so cheesy. My other favorites are like fourteen year olds in the comments, being.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm the only one in my class who listens to this. I'll keep your music alive.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: No, you're fourteen, calm down.
Speaker 1: Have you watched the Netflix documentary series or whatever on Woodstock ninety nine? Yes, I just finished episode two, so good. But it was a movie. There was a movie about it not that long ago, and it's all pretty much the same thing. This one's just it's longer because there's more stuff. Was it the documentary? Yeah, it was a three point It's a three part documentary on Netflix. There's one two three episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Did I watch the series just came out? Oh, so did you watch the other one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw the other one also, So which.
Speaker 2: One is better? Well?
Speaker 1: This one is more in depth? Got it.
Speaker 2: There's some really bad stuff that went on there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gotta be honest. Yes, I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Please, what are you doing? We'll be back right after this sweet hole and we're back.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Woodstock ninety nine, I'm I'm I was at radio station in.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety nine, I know.
Speaker 1: But the thing is Woodstock ninety nine was a bit more rocky, yes, than it would be poppy.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even rocky. It was wrenchy like runge, metal, biscuit and corn and all these it's the weird crossover acts that were like rap metal, right, and the other ones that made the place get torn up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Jugglers, I guess that's I guess that's why ZER one hundred wasn't there. But I remember. It's funny because the rock station in town was K Rock at the time, and Z one hundred in our promotional arsenal and our vehicle garage had what we called the boombox radio whatever the hell it was. It looked like a radio from the nineties, you know, with cassette players and stuff. It was just big, giant fiberglass truck, huge and it would go up in the air on a scissor and it would go like one hundred feet in the air.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And you know, and you'd broadcast from it at events and stuff like that. And so the guys at k Rock, the program director used to work at zero one hundred, so he knew that we had that, and so they wanted to borrow it for that event, going to cover our logos with there because basically you could it's it's like a you know, you go inside of it. Yeah, so they really wanted it to sleep in too, because you know, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they brought it there and it was up in the air and then all the chaos started and they started setting fires and knocking stuff over whatever, and the thing burned in the air. It was on it was on fire, like there was a great time. What's Time magazine?
Speaker 2: I know what Time magazine is.
Speaker 1: It was when right after Woodstock ninety nine, Time the cover of Time magazine had all the fires and stuff, and you could see the Z one hundred boombox radio up in the air in flames.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean, I guess I don't remember whether we got it back or not.
Speaker 2: I mean Z one hundred like alternatives still at the time. No, it was kind of it switched over. Britney Spears came out and sank the backshoot Boys all that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Z one hundred was went kind of alternative in ninety four five, early ninety six, and then we started playing Laboosh and we started you know, changing changing back. Yeah, so we were. But it was weird because we would still be playing Bush and LaBouche back next to each because we were you know, you can't we didn't want to. It wasn't like we changed formats. We were just kind of integrating the top forty music back into the grunge type stuff and slowly changing it back, which is you know where we are today. But see, that was my favorite time music wise, of one hundred. I loved all that stuff. Those were those were like my favorite bands was LaBouche, the one that was that they were b Ma Love, Oh yeah, b Love. And then there was a clique also, which was weird because they were LaBouche but not really and they were around the same time too. But to day was Yes, in the morning Amber, I think it was Amber. Yes, it was Amber because she played one of our shows.
Speaker 2: Also, I have vivid don't ask me why. This is a memory that sticks out in my head when I was a kid. I feel it. I am putting myself back in. We went to a cassette store. My parents bought this, specifically a cassette store. It was a music store that had cassettes. My dad went in, he bought again. I don't think I'm hallucinating this, I remember. And then we went to Chicken Holiday.
Speaker 1: Okay, I remember that place. I don't think I've ever been though.
Speaker 2: Oh Chicken Holiday was the best.
Speaker 1: We had pudgies, same kind of thing. They were like fried chicken was delicious, they delivered everything.
Speaker 2: Oh Chicken Holiday was so good. And then they got rid of them. All that's right, we see we wait, no, they still have one by us, so now it's like.
Speaker 1: Cluck you, yes, cluck you too. We had Record World in the mall, which is weird because Record World, you know, then sold cassettes and CDs and whatever. And Sam Goodie was the big one, you know, I remember s y e good he got it good, he got it I f y e HMV. Nobody beats the Whiz here on the East Coast. I love the Wiz crazy Eddy. Back in the day they all sold you know, you never heard of crazy it was not. I think I was it. It wasn't around.
Speaker 2: His prices are insane, sure, I'm sure they are, Okay, the Whiz was. I remember when there was one by our house. Until you've got TVs, I remember all of that. That was a great time.
Speaker 1: But see when you had it, you probably just remember it as the Whiz because they changed cablevision balt them and they became just the Whiz. When I was growing up, was nobody. Like the actual name of the store was Nobody Beats the Whiz, And I didn't understand that. Yeah, like, why weren't you just the Whiz? But it was Nobody beats the Whiz, and people did, they did, and then they went out of business.
Speaker 2: Nobod's crazy. There's a store in Miami, Oh my god, what.
Speaker 1: Is it called a music store? M m oh. There was electronics store. There was also coconuts.
Speaker 2: Oh, there was a store in Miami that you could buy whatever electronics.
Speaker 1: Okay, like a local their local electronics chain.
Speaker 2: But my friend Monica was like, you barter the prices absolutely, I never knew this was the thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, school, you don't ever pay the price on the shelf. Wow at Like like I didn't know. Well that's what crazy Eddi. You would say, now you beat this price, and they did. You know a lot of the places, if you bring them an ad from another store, they will match or beat. But if you say, can you do a little better than that? It's almost like at a car dealership. They go on the back and they talk to the manager bs they know how low that they can go, and they'll knock a couple of bucks off and you're like, all right, sold. Yeah, you wouldn't think that. Why would you ever think because you can't go into Macy's and be like this jacket, can I get a one a little bit less? Please? But you know what, there are some cashiers will be like, I'll scan my friends and family thing for you if you're nice to that.
Speaker 2: He's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, look it always pays to be a nice Andrew you're telling me, I totally am on board with it. You don't go into a place as a raging jerk. Just be a nice person. Just be a nice person because these people deal with jerks all day exactly. So if you come in, smile and go, oh, that guy was a real jerk. So how are your kids? You know, that's very direct. How is your weekend? Would you do you look? You know, you look like you had a nice weekend. You know, you look like you had a nice weekend. Oh, you're smart, you're glowing, you look you look great today. You know, you just give people compliments and like, oh, darling, that's just you can have my friends and family discount because you you are my friend.
Speaker 2: Now I want to see this in action. Well, I want to see this in action.
Speaker 1: I'm not a sweet talker like that, but I'm sure there are people that do it.
Speaker 2: If I was ever at a store working, I'll pretend you you he okay, yeah, yeah, hold up, I'm gonna play some crowd noise in the back. Okay, now this crowds store store crowds.
Speaker 1: You should play. You should play the old old noise. When they had intercom, when they had calls, they would go and the department stores would go. Everybody had their own tone. Do you know that intercom noise?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, No, they had their own tone. Like if you would go into Macy's or Abraham and Strauss back in the day and you heard this on the loudspeaker. They were calling somebody. That meant for somebody to go somewhere. That was that was that. Everybody had their own tone.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hour of the mall sounds okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm gonna I'm walking into Sid's Pants and you're you're you're at the You're at the desert.
Speaker 2: Oh, I welcome to Sid's Pants.
Speaker 1: Well, how's everything going today?
Speaker 2: Things are good?
Speaker 1: Did you have a nice weekend? I did? Oh what are you looking for? Well, I need a size forty six? I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to check in the back?
Speaker 1: Well? See, I just went on a dot.
Speaker 2: You look like you.
Speaker 1: I've seen you here before. You lost some weight, didn't you since the last time I saw you?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to get the pants from the back?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I just what are the jeans that you're wearing? Because they look really good on you. These are shorts, no, but but they used to be jeans. It looks like you cut them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, these are shorts. Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: You wear them very well. Thank you so much. You're probably like a size twenty eight. I mean, look at you.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: So I need like double I need I could fit you know, two of you in my pants?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah we could. Do you have another friend of yours? I would like to get in my pants with you so we could see what size they are.
Speaker 2: Sir, this is a mall stone. Please leave since pants.
Speaker 1: You scared me anyway. But I had a coupon that was twenty percent off. Yeah, but I can't find it. Do you have is there anything like? Can you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, we have a ten percent discount.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so nice of you. That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to go on the back to get you these pants?
Speaker 1: You don't keep them out here. We don't keep size forty six out here, sorry, because it embarrasses you. No, we just don't have them on our display. Okay, yes, would you can you please get them for me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're welcome. That's and I got ten percent off.
Speaker 2: See that?
Speaker 1: Wow that was good you smooth talk to me. I did I did mostly.
Speaker 2: Because I was afraid you were saying that you want people in your pants.
Speaker 1: Right there in Sid's pants. Well, that was always a j that was that was. That was one of those regional mall stores in the Northeast, Like every mall had a Sid's pants in it. Yeah, I never met Sid you Okay, no, I swallowed. Do you want a drink?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I have chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: No, why would I want chocolate milk from Utterly Delicious NYC? Well, yes, it was utterly Delicious chocolate milk, then I would have it.
Speaker 1: It is. That's a nice play on words. I like that it is utterly delicious. It has to be a milk product, though you can't say that with anything else, right, it must be a dairy product. Yeah, utterly really doesn't make sense way that again. I mean the word utterly means a lot a lot, but it just it's a play on words when it's a every product zinger exactly if I haven't had a zinger in a long time. I didn't really like zingers.
Speaker 2: I don't even know their their hostess snack cakes, Oh fun nice.
Speaker 1: Not really into snat cakes anymore. I wish I was. I love the cream. Sorry, but what are you gonna do? Let's tell you anyway? All right, cool? Thank you for listening to bowl Chat. That's it, right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go eat my chicken caesarrap from Landwitch.
Speaker 1: Oh you asked me earlier. I'm sorry I never answered. Went as far as salad dressing. My favorite salad dressing in the world is at the plain View Diner. Oh boy, and it's creamy Italian. I very rarely see creamy Italian anywhere, but they have it there and I really like it. If not, my second choice would be ranch always on the side, though, because I don't like it drenched.
Speaker 2: You're speaking my language.
Speaker 1: Does they drench?
Speaker 2: I'm a Caesar salad kid. Oh.
Speaker 1: I like Caesar oil, but I like creamy Caesar dressing.
Speaker 2: I could do creamy Caesar. I prefer just a simple viniagarette or simple olive oil, or like a tahini dressing.
Speaker 1: You know what Caesar dressing I used to like as a kid growing up. I don't even know if to make the brand anymore. Fifer. It was called Fifer salad dressing, and it was it was Caesar, but it wasn't creamy. That one. I liked it had little like little tiny little chunks of some kind of cheese in it. I don't know it was good. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think they make that anymore. Sorry, anyway, what do you do? Don't I don't eat salad dressing that much. I really do. Unless I go out, I don't get Like if I'm in the house just eating a head of iceberg lettuce, I don't put anything on it. I just eat it.
Speaker 2: I mean I love salad, I really do. Arugula is my favorite lettuce.
Speaker 1: But could you just sustain your life on salad? Like if you could only eat salad for the rest of your life, could you think you'd be all right with it?
Speaker 2: I mean, put chicken on it? Like I could just keep making a defile every day.
Speaker 1: No, just salad, just just green, very vague. Okay, you could do only vegetables vegetables only.
Speaker 2: So I'm a vegetarian, I guess, or I yeah I could. I wouldn't want to write, I guess anybody could. Yeah, but you need protein and stuff like that, Yeah, don't you Like I wouldn't want to not eat like eggs, le eggs.
Speaker 1: There's no protein in vegetables. Is there. There must be a little bit.
Speaker 2: You're asking the wrong kid.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna get the ball Okay, I guess. Until next time, join us for an all new serial Killers on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're gonna have lots of serial Killers. Yes, because we have so much cereal.
Speaker 2: We should so much cereal. And we're gonna have so many more fun guests. Ye know what I think we do.
Speaker 1: I think we should do a bonus episode of people that have sent us bags of granola because there's so many of them.
Speaker 2: A granola surprise episode, Granola Surprise. Yeah, and we'll have well, we'll call it Great Granola. Oh that's a good idea. I think we already had an episode titled that, did we For sure? We got to get Jason back for snacks? Yes, please, we gotta get Brimstone, that wrestler, wrestler dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, we could talk to him about that guy that looks like Caulkgan but isn't. Yes, Okay, okay, We're all this and more coming soon on serial Killers and ball Chat. Thank you so much for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. We really need to get those numbers up. We have a we have a lot more listeners than people that follow us. Can you just take two seconds to follow us? Please give you a dollar?
Speaker 2: No, that was such a good stretch. I can't give you a dollar. It's a lot of people, yes, too many?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, until we see you on I can subscribe, yes, please and leave us reviews, like and subscribe where YouTube and also on whatever podcast platform you're on. Very good. Thank you, have a wonderful week. Enjoy your weekend. We'll see you Monday. Until then, say clank, Andrew, Colleen clink.
Speaker 2: That was fine?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, hold on you, I wish you could. Can you find that just real quick before we go? I know this is the we're over already, but look look for in old no old mall, damn it, old department store paging tones. Do that old department store paging tones, because that's what it was. They would be paging like managers or somebody to go somewhere or do something. Every one of those tones was a different person, and I'm sure it's it's there somewhere, and if you hear it, you might actually remember it because when when we were kids, they definitely had it. They do not have this huh. All right, well, I'm gonna find it out play for you next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, go bye bye