Speaker 1: Get your hairs together, and we're going to start to party.
Speaker 2: To start a part.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to party.
Speaker 1: The Elvista ran after party.
Speaker 3: The other day. We were talking about fake IDs and having fake id's when we were kids. Got a lot of phone calls about this. Look at Rocky Line nineteen Rocky, Yeah, tell me your fake ID story. Did you have one when you were what fifteen? Fourteen years old? How old were you?
Speaker 4: I was eighteen?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, in a twenty one year old world, you got to get one when you're eighteen. So what happened?
Speaker 4: So I was down to college in a really, really small town and I met up with a guy and he wanted to try to make fake IDs, so thought'd be cool. So we made some and gave them out to people and it was a ton of fun until one day about twenty five, cops broke into my dorm. And to top it off, I had just spent time with the girlfriend and we weren't very dressed very well, so she had to sit on the bed while I got carted out handcuffed in my underwear.
Speaker 3: Wow, she just kind of that's kind of hot. Yeah, how much trouble did you get in over this crazy, It's got to be a felony.
Speaker 4: So the guy that actually was making the fake ideas came out and told him it was his fault and I didn't have anything to do with it besides delivering a couple. So as long as I kept my record clean, they took it off my record. Nothing ever happened.
Speaker 3: And how much? How much were you guys charging?
Speaker 4: Per id thirty five bucks?
Speaker 3: That's love card? It out in your underwear is the headline. Did you ever see her?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: Did you ever see her again?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We dated all the way through college and then got engaged but didn't work out.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, where were we going to say a second to go Rocky?
Speaker 4: Hey, I wanted to let you know that I sent you in Gandhi and a couple of you at DM Gandhi story a long time ago about traveling the US. I actually did that with my grandma when I was in fifth grade. She made us We traveled one summer. We started in Oregon and did all I mean traveled all forty eight states. And our job was is we had to pick a favorite state and be the tour guide. So I was a tour guide in New York.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now, did grandma bring you into the city or did you mainly do the picturesque upstate stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, she brought us into the city. She was not afraid of anything. That woman drove downtown in a big old motor home and we had to stand up front and try to guide where we're going. And this is downtown and the Statue of Liberty. I mean, he was a phenomenal woman, Rocky.
Speaker 3: I love the fact your grandmother drove all the way across the Hutchon River to the Statue of Liberty. That must have been a weird ride. But I'm gonna tell you what a great grandmother you had. I mean, having a grandmother like that, how lucky were you? You know? Good for you, Rocky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she raised that. So she adopted me when I was five years old, and she made me the man I am today. I can tell you that.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go, she adopted you. She turned you into the guy who printed fake id's in college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you she wasn't too happy about that one.
Speaker 3: It's okay, hey, Rocky, a pleasure speaking with you. Thank you for staying in touch with us. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, all right.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bill up in Albany, I don't know if he was let out of his dorm room in his underwear. You're in law enforcement and you've had to raid kids who are actually printing up fake Id's right.
Speaker 2: That'bsolutely correct. It's absolutely pure entertainment chaos.
Speaker 3: Okay, So give us a scenario like what of the raids? What happened that you can't forget?
Speaker 2: We just typically go in and throw the lights on and the bug eyed look on all the kids. You would think we were raiding them to arrest them for murder, when really it's just a simple ticket, and they just fly out any door, whether it's through the kitchen, the back door, a window, whatever they can do to get out, they do. And really we're just there to penalize the establishment, not really to hurt the kids, because it's the establishment that's really doing something wrong. But they think they're gonna get arrested for murder.
Speaker 3: And they don't want mom and dad to find out because then that's the series.
Speaker 2: And they definitely don't want mom and dad to find out that they're out on a Friday night getting cock eyed at the college bar, which everyone we've all done as a kid, as as the parents. But man, you ask them their name, their date of birth, and they've the they can't remember their name, they can't remember their date of birth. It's just absolutely pure entertainment chaos that I wish everybody could experience at some point. I don't laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do not want to be a part of that. Actually, I was at a club in Dallas when I was much younger, and we were rated and uh, I was not partaking, but everyone emptied their pockets on the dance floor and ran and the dance floor was nothing but pills. People were slipping and falling on pills. I mean, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I've been part of both going in the front door the initial part of it, and then we also have officers that will stand in the back outside at the back door, and to see that door come flying open and the looks on their faces when they run into a wall of police officers is absolutely it's pure entertainment.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, it's true. Gandhi and Bill, you're having way too much fun with this, But I wish we could be a fly on the wall to watch that. Hey, thank you for calling. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 2: Hey, he sounds good.
Speaker 3: Thank you Elvis, Thank you Bill. What's up, Nate? Why use the penalty? Exactly? It just a take it right. I remember running so many times because I had that fake ID.
Speaker 5: I had I known, I would have just taken my come up and.
Speaker 3: Your come uppance. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So similarly, but several years later I had an issue during the.
Speaker 3: Height of the pandemic.
Speaker 5: I was at a club in Miami that was operating illegally, and we were in there and.
Speaker 3: We knew it. We knew it.
Speaker 6: At a quarter after twelve, the music stops, the light goes on, the lights go on, and all these cops raided the place and I'm screaming, like I'm nineteen years old, underage, drinking, get me out of here.
Speaker 3: And we ran, We ran, We got the hell out of there. I never ran so fast in my life.
Speaker 5: But I gotta tell you, I reminded me of those days and those police rates on the.
Speaker 1: Under I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Just look at the brought COVID. You brought the South, the South Florida strain. And also I love the fact scariest as he ran faster than ever in his life. It's still not very fast. You're still faster than the cops though. Good for you. Yeah, we know you were out at the club. Did we all know he was out partying during COVID?
Speaker 6: But this is more proof that he's he's the case number one.
Speaker 3: The club said when you went, and don't tell anybody.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep this one, QUO tells you just got himself sick.
Speaker 1: The Elvister ran after party.