Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, Ojo, Now some time.
Speaker 1: Well you bat, you're bout you a better lose again.
Speaker 3: I get to go third.
Speaker 2: O cho Oh, well you lost you? Oh they'll do that, O Joe. Now you know we all today turned going for Ojoe? Why you do that?
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, if when you play when you played basketball, when you play one one right, when you play one on one in basketball and you make it, you take it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I mean that's I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: That is what we did when I would beat your eyes out first and when I was winning.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me, let me let me go to my rough draft list real quick. So if you're gonna go first. I need to make sure your own point so I can count whatever it is you do.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me go to.
Speaker 1: My rough draft stuff.
Speaker 6: Hold on, uh uh here it is the most common New Year's resolution.
Speaker 3: You ready on, y'all?
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, wait, let me go, Let me go first.
Speaker 3: No, you're not going first. I'm going first.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, because you know since you will financial guru. I know you would, you will financial guru, right, oh ya?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. So what's your beby new Year's number one resolution?
Speaker 1: What saving money and something?
Speaker 3: Oh? Say, oh dad, you go right there with y'all will save money?
Speaker 5: And you know you're wrong, You're definitely wrong. The number one New year resolution for everybody. And if you notice, for those of you in the chat, if you work out a lot, everybody, I'm getting in the gym the first week, the first week of January. Everybody got they black ass.
Speaker 3: In the gym.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, I just cursed.
Speaker 3: Are we twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Joe? Yeah, your glasses on your shirt?
Speaker 7: Oh uh oh Joe.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm looking all, I'm looking all under the table man, Come on, man.
Speaker 2: H New Year's resolution. Okay, you know what about Joe. We're gonna cut down? What are we gonna cut down on? I'm gonna cut down on drinking. Stop drinking, quit smoking. I'm not gonna go out as much, yo, Joe.
Speaker 5: Now that's a lie. That that's a lie. That's that's a habit, that's that's hard to break. But that thing, my first one was workout more right, Yes, and I went quit smoking for my second one.
Speaker 3: Yes, my my next one? Who up? You up? I'm up? You? Oh?
Speaker 1: Stress less?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know what? Yes, sir, I think me and you both need to do this. We're gonna be a better people.
Speaker 1: I'm a great person.
Speaker 8: No volunteer, give back okay, lying like I'm lying like a man boy.
Speaker 3: You ain't volunteer?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do? I'm gonna you know what out yo? Yeah, I'm gonna give I'm gonna be charitable.
Speaker 1: Well I just said that. I said volunteering.
Speaker 3: Get back.
Speaker 2: No volunteer. You volunteering or you giving? Are you giving charity? Are you giving them money? Volunteer time? You ain't volunteering?
Speaker 3: No money.
Speaker 2: Volunteering and giving back is two different things. I'm talking about donating charity. Okay, you talk about your time, okay, right, yeah, or.
Speaker 3: You want to you want to give some money up. You ain't giving no money about.
Speaker 5: Your nah, absolutely not. This is a good one because people always do this when in the New Year's Resolutions twenty twenty five, I'm gonna be a.
Speaker 3: New meed, I'm okay, I'm gonna learn a new skill. I'm gonna learn a new hobby. And that last.
Speaker 1: That last for maybe a month or two.
Speaker 2: All these last for a month or two. But it looked good written out of paper. You know, ye what I'm gonna do. Yo, I'm gonna spend more time with family and friends.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna be more positive, knowing damn, knowing damn where you're not. We we thrive off negativity in general. I think you lost this one too.
Speaker 3: Honestly, now I think I got this one.
Speaker 9: Joe Jamal Adam is good man. Look especially ryning god damn box inside the box. He was, he was read, he was very.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes at the quarterback grated run. I mean, look, it a little stiffer than empty great in past coverage. But that's okay. Every everybody is not everybody is not gonna be ed reed. Everybody gonna be Troy Polamalo. Everybody gonna be that Ronnie Lot, everybody gonna be a Woody Rod or Charles as they transition from corner to safety.
Speaker 3: And that's okay.
Speaker 2: But that's why I'm saying, sometimes, don't, Joe and I've got to do a better job of this sometimes.
Speaker 3: Hard car part.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, being being able to make a decision and then compartmentalized, separating the two emotions. Boom you over here, decision. Most decisions are made based on emunction. Hey, what happened with the motion of the high That's another.
Speaker 9: That's another, that's afar, that's a bar? Where is my dad painted? Pad Man? Again?
Speaker 2: Every every what emotion is high, logic is low.
Speaker 3: Every look every decision.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I've analyzed everything that I've done, and I played the scenario. What I did, What could I have done differently? What should I have done differently? I'm learning, Shannon, take the emotion.
Speaker 3: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people that are saying these things they're saying just to get the reaction. Look, I got Shannon Sharp to say this, I got Unked to say that.
Speaker 3: And they they.
Speaker 2: They don't, they don't root for you and that's the thing that you have to understand, Ojo.
Speaker 3: Everybody that show up on your timeline isn't for Ocho. Everybody that's on my timeline isn't for Shannon Sharp. And you have to like, you know what.
Speaker 2: A lot of times now, like I said, y'all, they say stuff, I see it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let y'all rock. I'm gonna let y'all have it.
Speaker 2: Make y'all, y'all win, y'all want a response, I respond to the one like, look, this is what I saw. This is why I said this, This is why I said that. But I'm not going back with no negativity. Life is true. God has put me in this position right here, in a position that I didn't think I would be in as fast as I am.
Speaker 3: And I'm not so sure. Like I got to know, I got a prayer in so I know my grandmother said.
Speaker 2: Stayed up a many a night on her knee, and God heard prayers I didn't even know he was listening to. I'm not fit to go back and forth with people that don't have Shanna shar Our best interest in mine. I know who they are. That's my team. I'm surrounded myself with some really good people. Everybody moving forward has gotten vetted.
Speaker 3: Ash.
Speaker 2: Hey, she knows that's her responsibility. She does the hiring. CJ has that. I let them run what they're supposed to run. I'm normally the third of the fourth smartest guy in the room, and I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that. But they know they have the responsibility. I trust them. I sincerely trust them. I said out here for a reason. I said, you're my.
Speaker 3: First high hell, I had asked. She's like, what shall on?
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do? I said, I don't know. He said, well, if you don't know, I'm still going. He had a job at Fox and she left to come with me. I'm paying out my pocket. I held out my pocket. CJ the same thing, he said. He said, all I needed, you're gonna give me benefits, c J.
Speaker 3: I got you. DJ left. I told Jordan, He's like, hey, boss, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I said, Look, you can't take no damn pictures from the Cincinnati, So you come to l A. I'll have to find somebody else. Oh, come on my way. I don't know how you got there. You drover, you hauled you. Oh you have your stuff? He had stuff ship, but we put this team together and hey, it's been on and utworth since it's been own with and upworth, since we've hired a lot of people. We've hired a lot of people for Nightcap. We have a lot of people that's doing a lot of great things. And so, oh Joe, I just had to learn a take it on the chain, just take it on a the group turns like, Shannon, you can't us. So it's just say, Shadey, why you try to fight every battle? Why you try to fight every battle? It's okay?
Speaker 1: Hey, they know, and especially in relationships is more so the women.
Speaker 5: I think things would be much easier if they chose their battles wisely.
Speaker 1: Everything, if if everything.
Speaker 5: Don't have to have to address everything, not every damn thing.
Speaker 10: Come on.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, sometimes even in the relationship, the individual, the female or the male can be paralyzed because they're so afraid that somebody might not out there.
Speaker 3: What am I gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know he don't pay for I know he beat on me, I know she cheat on me. I know this, But am I gonna be able to find somebody else?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: S you get paralyzed by that because you overthink said situation. I refuse to be in a situation like that. I refuse to I am not going to let you hold me hostage. Come on, I don't see it right now. Something on the other side, because the Jets cannot see. Well, who's the quarterback right now that we can definitively say? Are you saying that there's somebody out there that gonna be worse? I mean, are you telling me you mean to tell me you can't find somebody out there that can go five and eleven? I mean five and twelve, that can go six and ten, that can go seven and seven and what nine and eight? You got to be kidding me. They're enough? No quarter of a chat? Tell me if I'm wrong. Do y'all believe that there's another There's not another quarterback out there that can You were Rogers did this year. Now, if you tell me you gonna give me one without without him? But that guy, oh Joe, that guy you would be in the playoffs. But he's not that guy anymore. It's like the old the old actress actresses. Where's my close up? Mister demil? There is no yes, Doctor Frankie L. Bellerman, Hey, guys, just check it in to say hello. With the new year around the corner, what's the game plan for twenty twenty five? Any big resolutions or goals? No, my only resolution, I ain't chasing lives. I'm gonna let y'all have it. Whatever y'all say, I am, whatever y'all say I did with intentional, unintentional, whatever you say, I'm done. My grandma told me that said boy never chased a lie. I just know now, I just see it. I see what y'all right without on comment, it go away. I ain't had no I ain't give y'all no more content. Produce all the content you want, but you will not get me following up. I'm done. That's my only resolution. Twenty four was great for us. Twenty four was one of the best years. Yeah I had some said back, Yeah I had some ups and down, but it's been one of the best years. Twenty five is gonna be even better because it's gotten off. It's already gotten up to a grace stom. We got showed. We're gonna have the tour. We better understand how to do the tours. It's gonna be bigger and better. We're gonna go to more cities. But that's it. That's my only resolution.
Speaker 3: I am not. I am not chasing a lie. So I let y'all say what all y'all say? I see it? Do I see it? If I don't see it, somebody send it to me. Lie, Lie, Lie, I ain't chasing it, though I'm not gonna respond to it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead on My New Year's resolution is is to to not curse as much.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm in therapy. I'm in counseling right now. For my cursing.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 9: I like cursing. Chat you have to listen to me.
Speaker 5: Or why I like cursing. I feel that cursing is a a sentence enhancer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's no different than when you cook and you add seasoning. It gives it flavor. So if I say, un, you know what, unc man, you're a dog man, I.
Speaker 10: Love you man?
Speaker 9: You see that sound good? But if I say, hey, you know what, man, I fucking love you.
Speaker 5: It's it's a difference in meaning and delivery and the way you say things.
Speaker 9: That's why I think Kurz World is so important. But I think I'm gonna try to trim back on it a little bit. I'm gonna trim back on a little bit.
Speaker 2: And that's yeah, good luck with that resolution, all right, good luck with that. We're gonna get a lot of money. We Harbard is doing a grub believable job. I think that answered your question coach of the year. I mean he's gonna be in the look. I think he's gonna be in the running. I think you gotta put keviital Collin in the running.
Speaker 3: Who else? Obviously, uh Campbell, he's in the running.
Speaker 2: But this team, for what they've been able to do, Uh, they got ten wins, could possibly get eleven. I don't think anybody'll be surprised if Jim Harbaugh one coach of the Year. But there are some other worthy candidates. Like I said, you meant you look at a Dan Campbell, you look at a Kevin O'Connell, Uh, Mike Matt Lafleur. Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Sean.
Speaker 2: Payne deserves to get some credit also for the job that he's done with the Broncos. But man, Jim Harbor his ability to coach there, you can't deny his ability to coach.
Speaker 3: You might not. Uh, and harr it's time.
Speaker 2: Bro, you got that you got that help replacement or knee replacement walk. You see how you Hey see, I ain't tell you what I'm telling you because I had that walk.
Speaker 3: My brother had that walk. I saw Sam.
Speaker 2: You know that walk if you had replacement me or hill replace, you know the walk when you see it.
Speaker 3: He he gonna have to get one of them.
Speaker 2: He gonna have to get one of them done soon, because I know, I know here in the game and all that standard. Boy, everything hurt when I hit my help and I'm standing walking sleeping.
Speaker 3: I mean like, I'm like with damn, anything I can do that.
Speaker 9: Don't put that I'm not you know that you could do really to relate that.
Speaker 5: Now, anytime you have horizontal wuctivity, you can take a talentnoll take through tleanos. Now relieve I did three milligram Okay, that's okay, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many milligrams it was, because boy, I was in extreme pain, and I remember thinking myself, Man, I can see how people get hooked on with the pain that I'm in right now. Oh boy, I'm talking about when you know you go to the dono and then ask you say, okay, what's your level of pain on the scale of one to ten? It's a teen, it's a twelve. I'm boy, oh Joe, I'm talking about I'm talking about crying. I'm talking about go in the bathroom and you you think they think you're cleaning up, you crying, crying because that got that level of pain because you're hip, cause you know, you know, you know, and you know.
Speaker 9: B I go, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, make make make a touch everybody.
Speaker 10: From the corner in the house.
Speaker 3: Now you hear me, he'll need something hit me and come up from there. Oh oh oh you still shame that you still sha I have to play that in my head. And do you know who you are? Let him know. Let maybe you're okay, nah, but I will be hell no.
Speaker 5: And and that's the same thing, right But how we talk about younger, the things we could do when we're younger.
Speaker 9: On they when you get older in yeah, yeah, but you just can't. You just can't execute.
Speaker 1: It the right way when you get older.
Speaker 10: The same same concept.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm still as adventurous, but I think the world got smaller for me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that what it is I still see beyond the rising.
Speaker 10: It's funny how that ever.
Speaker 5: Listen, I ain't got after that place yet I have, I haven't got to that place yet, And I thank God and I pray, I pray as I have a birthday coming up in a week and a half. Hey, listen as a keep I know my time is coming, and I know I know it's coming.
Speaker 9: You know, where things don't work the way they used to. I'm not able to to uh to.
Speaker 3: What's the word.
Speaker 5: I'm not able to hit the intersection the way I used to hit the intersection.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I might have to use him a blinker before I never used to use him blinker.
Speaker 4: I just go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, sometimes, won't Joe, Look here, you're just getting that slow lane, the right lane, and just stay there. Go ahead and put your blink on when you leave the house. You just know at some point in time, won't, Joe, you're gonna have to turn right. Just go ahead and put your blink on. You in the slow lange, Come on by, come on by. Hey, Hey, I had I had an odd shit. Hey, you put that blank on as soon as you get on the road there that right lane, like damn, we ain't gonna ever get there. I know, people, man, because oh Joe, you have that you behind somebody that got their blink on and you think they're gonna turn and they don't go on another six selven miles and blank is step back, cut that blink off.
Speaker 3: Hey, get you out of the way.
Speaker 2: But sometimes when it comes to that guy that that position is then tangibles, yeah, is what is what you cannot see. I know he has the arm, I know he has legs. I know he can make plays in and out of the pocket. But that's not where Tom Brady was measured. That's not where a lot of the greats are measured. It's the intangibles is what you cannot measure because you cannot see it.
Speaker 3: I ain't tell it what.
Speaker 2: Somebody tell you because I'm really good friends with guys that picked players for a living and do a damn good job. I don't know if y'all notice this guy named Ozzie Newsom. Y'all might have heard of it. His first draft pick ever was the first ballot Hall of Famer. His second draft pick ever was the first ballot Hall of Famer. I don't know if y'all Jonathan og.
Speaker 11: Din Yeah, yeah, and guess what airy first ballot this year?
Speaker 2: Yes, and guess what, Marshall Yonder, He's all he's a finalist this year. He drafted Lamar Jackson. I'm telling you now, Ozzy's a little bit is Look, Ozzy understands the environment of a raven and what it's like to be a raven. Ozzy is one of the few guys that he really doesn't hold like a lot of teams o Jo hold like you have something like you gotta you gotta.
Speaker 3: Oh he got a thing. What Ozzie do.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you how Ozzie knew some mills. Oz said, you know what we get to be. You just be you go play football, be you win, try to get you to conform to anything. We play hard, we play tough. Yeah, we we We come to work every day. That's why they got the phrase play like a raven. But for me, it was a bad look. It's gonna be very interesting when they get him in the room and they ask him, and I'm sure everybody's gonna ask him the question. They're gonna ask a lot of these guys because a lot of times people like your parents ask you a question they already know. They just want to see if you're gonna lie. Yeah, I already know. Oh tell you girl?
Speaker 9: So uh uh so? Who is such a you know? And the first thing you're saying, I already.
Speaker 3: Know who's such and such? Are who? Wait? Let me see?
Speaker 9: Oh oh but listen, there's two things you don't want to get from your leg your hard drop is who is this? And we need to talk?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 9: And we need to talk?
Speaker 5: You get the You get the backtracking and thinking about, well, damn, I ain't doing did.
Speaker 10: I mm hmm?
Speaker 2: You started thinking, well, how much does she really know? Does she really knows? She's speculating because you know, women got great tuitiones, not me.
Speaker 3: I got. I got four words I don't want, you know, talk to me. I heard it.
Speaker 2: I heard it like three times, Shannon. Oh I'm pregnant. Yo, I just heard that. Are you just are you a parent? Are you at colling what she's saying?
Speaker 3: Better? I heard the three words though you say, Lord have mer.
Speaker 9: Man Listen when I when I look back at it, When I look back at it.
Speaker 3: What did tell? Yo?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Where were you when first time you heard you know what?
Speaker 9: There was a method to my madness?
Speaker 3: I was it was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because they.
Speaker 5: You know, and people might it might be frowned upon based on the way I did things is I wanted to have kids not only with women that were athletic, but I also wanted to make sure that the women that that I knew before I even made it. I need people from where I come from, from my struggle, from my my same background. So there were no issues and in the understanding that the child came first, and if our union doesn't work out, there will be there will be no vindictive nature, you know, and in in in reasoning to to to do the things that you see others that have interests or genuine interest people in general outside of what they can get it.
Speaker 9: Am I making sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I mean, listen, I want to I want to athletic baby. So if if, if, if we were going to.
Speaker 5: Lay down in any way, horizontally or vertically, I need to I need to see some high school footage.
Speaker 3: Can you run?
Speaker 5: Are you athletic? I take it to David Busses. Can you roller skate? Did you play volleyball where you're a cheerleader? Did you run track? Did you do anything athletic? If you did, that gives me the advantage with my DNA and yours. That gives my child a competitive advantage right away.
Speaker 2: Well, well I guess, I guess I should have did that, but they was quick to cut them lights off, so that worked for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know they can run around the track on your I ain't know if.
Speaker 2: They can hit a soft balls to the basketball, play kickball, friends, mee whatever else.
Speaker 3: Cheer leaders. I don't know what they did, but they were real quick cutting them lights off.
Speaker 2: So help feeling like, yeah, he don't tell you twelve hundred, So add another eighteen hundred and shoot me in my free.
Speaker 3: Now now I know you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I thought you were. I thought you was hurting a little bit. Now that I know you got it, Oh, you ain't hurting. Only thing hurting, the only thing hurting in my heart. Now that sold that back together. Oh that was a I gotta write that down. The only thing hurting is my heart now to sold that back together? Oh yeah, you know, you know, you know, you know you better than I mean. Hey, chat, there was a stretch right there. Boy, I thought I was good and I thought we lost you.
Speaker 1: I'm good if I listen.
Speaker 5: If it's something wrong with me, this is the place where I'm safe and me being someone who don't give a fuck about about what people say about me.
Speaker 1: I have no problem being vulnerable, especially on this platform, especially with you.
Speaker 2: I came, I thought, I put my aunt rabber boy and say, hey, what's the matter show?
Speaker 3: Life's a being it. You here one day, that's in the next. But you know, hey, you.
Speaker 1: Pulled through, pulling through every time.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, and you know how you start a lawn more right, got to nigging that bitch to the start up. That's how life is something you Sometimes you gotta get to get going another Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to beg a little longer. Sometimes you got to beg a little louder. Something. You gotta beg a.
Speaker 10: Come on now.
Speaker 5: But then then you gotta be careful. Now, this is what I'm very conscious because I'm seasoned year me. Huh, I'm seasoned. I got a little salt and pep on me. I got experience in the game. So what happens to you? I gotta stay woke. I gotta stay woke. I ain't no fool one thing about it. Sometime when you're beg right, really not who they want to be with. So when you beg your way back in there. Sometimes they'll play the long game.
Speaker 3: Year me. Stay with me.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about my situation.
Speaker 5: I'm just talking about it in general for anybody else out there that might be having problems and they begging the individual to come back.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they'll come.
Speaker 5: Back to you right simply because who they really won't ain't really ready. So they're like, well, fuck it, I'm gonna come back and go to him until the person I really want to ready.
Speaker 10: They have to play the long game, so you got to be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh chat, y'all. Stay with me now. Now, I got fifty I have fifty three years of horizontal experience and fifty six years updating experience. So I'm not telling you what I heard. I'm telling you what I know because I haven't been through it.
Speaker 2: I ain't say he deserved. I said he would have earned every the contract that he's going to receive. Now, you could have paid him, but you didn't. You let the price, You let the price of goal, you let the price. You let the price of oil get hot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: So tell you what the prostitute told me back in nineteen eighty seven. Yesterday's price ain't today. It went up, gone up, she caught me right, I ain't had I had five dollars on the right.
Speaker 10: Then I two days later and she knew how I got paid. So you know what she hit me with.
Speaker 5: Yes, price, Yeah you could have got him for five, but I know you got money. Yeah look cool to cost you for twin dollars. Yeah, yeah, you got to think this nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yeah, yeah that a little something they mean, you know, they put it out like that. They need they little hit, a little fixed and keep moving. Yeah, yeah, yesterday ain't today. NFL viewership of Christmas Day game peaked at twenty seven million during the Beyonce halftime performance for the Texans Ravens. NFL game cast reads are record breaking sixty five million viewers in the US. I know Lebron said, Hey, I know, Lebron said he loved in Minfel football.
Speaker 3: But Christmas is loan to basketball, know it? Don't know it? Don't.
Speaker 2: You could take jackson You could take Jacksonville the Giants and put them on Thursday, and you put them on head to head against any NBA game and they all draw for one.
Speaker 10: Is not for one with the NBA. It ain't got damn playoff time. Let's let's start.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's playoff time. Ain't nothing touching, Ain't nothing touch Who was.
Speaker 10: The viewers when when Beyonce was performing.
Speaker 3: Many seven million a half time? Oh remember?
Speaker 5: Now, I used to be a backup dancing but Beyonce about ten years ago, so I already know what she could do.
Speaker 10: So I understood what the performance is gonna look like.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven million.
Speaker 10: That ain't nothing for Beyonce, you hear me. We talked about the greatest performer.
Speaker 5: We talked about the greatest live reformer since Michael Jackson, and anybody.
Speaker 10: Want to argue left. We can argue about that.
Speaker 5: Now there are other great performers and entertainers out there, but we talk about the greatest of all time outside of Michael Jackson, and I argue the fact.
Speaker 2: But the thing is the thing that I love about Beyonce, oh jee is I know what I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get consistency. She gonna give me two hours and it's gonna be NonStop, and it's gonna gonna do what she do every That's that's all. That's all I can ask for. I don't care if you see it in Sweden. I don't care if you see it in the Staples. I don't what he can't do Staples. I don't care if you see her at so Far. I don't care if you see a Mercedes Ben's done. I don't care if you see it at Caesars in New Orleans. I don't care where you see this. I know what I'm going to get what I know the problem.
Speaker 10: Most of the time, it don't matter how much Beyonce tickets cost.
Speaker 5: It don't matter because it's worth the price of fucking admission because you know what you're getting.
Speaker 10: You ain't just getting Beyonce. You're getting it's all about an experience. It's an experience.
Speaker 5: It's an experience that you're gonna be able to talk to years from that, you be able to tell your grandkids about when Michael Vick played in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: It wasn't about no football game.
Speaker 5: Man, talk about an experience, whexperience. It's an experience, and you don't understand it watching videos on Twitter.
Speaker 10: You don't understand it watching videos.
Speaker 5: You gotta be a person to understand what it's all about. And until you do that, you'll never get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I wish.
Speaker 2: I wish, of all things I could have done, I could have seen Janet when she was at her height, because a lot of people tell me Janet did within her bag.
Speaker 3: We know, Michael.
Speaker 2: Look, and this is not a disrespect on anybody, But until somebody can come out on stage and don't move a muscle for thirteen to fifteen minutes and people start fainting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't talk to me. Hey, you know I had I had a few faint over me in kindergarten. Now, yeah, don't put.
Speaker 3: But be honest.
Speaker 2: Look, I know what I'm gonna get. And that's what you That's what you hope for with anything, you hope for consistency. And she did that thing last night. Cowboy carter I didn't know a whole lot of her, so, I mean, I know, like a few of her songs.
Speaker 10: I know the routine I lean man stopped playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they brought out what you call it, when she brought out her daughter, I like to see that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, I know the whole routine.
Speaker 5: Shoot, we talked about Cowboy carter Man, Cowboy, Oh show Ship, the volume