Speaker 1: Well we have come out your city, want.
Speaker 2: To play, I get sound, saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 3: Will be.
Speaker 4: Tell And if you want a little bag and you.
Speaker 1: Ain't come alone.
Speaker 2: Bill de Blazho was actually able to make it tonight.
Speaker 5: To be honest, he was that terrible man. I don't give it.
Speaker 6: If this is comedy.
Speaker 2: Had Bernie Sanders, Dick Cheney, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no, I want to shoot.
Speaker 2: Him having the Cheney's on board.
Speaker 6: No, you can't Dick Cheney or Taylor Swift. Every time you have somebody that is a friend of yours, you know, somebody said, well, you know I'm a vo for Trump. Did just so you know what you're voting for. Do you really want me to go to jail?
Speaker 3: Because that's what you're voting for.
Speaker 1: Twelve more days until election.
Speaker 2: Days were coming to your centennas and saying you a conto song.
Speaker 1: From coast to coast, from border.
Speaker 3: To border, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 2: Sean Kennedy is on, all right, thanks Scott, you on an hour two Sean Hannity Show. Toll free number is eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program made is election day in many states Commonwealth's here in America. And instead of me saying, well, twelve days, no, you can vote early. You can vote by mail in many states. We have on Hannity dot Com a public service wherever you live at a register when early voting starts and when it stops. And this way, you know, people can get information that they may may otherwise have a hard time getting. I am now a full time resident in the Free State of Florida. I think I've announced that a time or two, domiciled, homesteaded and staying here and don't have sold my house in New York. It's done. It's gone forever now. This will be my first year voting in a in a general election in Florida. Pretty excited about it. There are Amendments three and four on the ballot this November. Uh. You know, one for example, is about abortion, and it takes doctors out of the equation. For example, for the amendments, language a messouse could determine if if somebody would want it or need an abortion. It's insane. It would make abortion the only medical procedure in the state where a child could receive an abortion without parental consent and anyway, here's an ad on that issue that is running in Florida right now, pro.
Speaker 3: Choice, and I vote that way. I'm also a mother and I vote that way too. And as a mom, I'm against Amendment four. Four returns Florida's p rental consent law, so a teenager can receive an abortion without a parent's permission. I believe in a women's right to choose. I also believe in a mother's right to parent. That's why I'm voting no an amendment for.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the amendment would allow late term abortions all the way up to even to the ninth month of pregnancy as far as my understanding. Amendment three, also on the ballot, and this is the marijuana amendment, would open the door to public use of marijuana, meaning public parks, hotels. A lot of money has been spent by companies that would likely profit from this amendment passing, and that you have these mega marijuana companies all around the country. They've poured millions and millions of dollars in an effort to pass the measure. Look, I'm just I believe adults should be able to do what they want. But I'm sorry for kids having easy availability to this. It is a gateway drug. I don't care what anybody tells you. It's not good the marijuana today. The strains that they have, I mean rolmost at the level of hallucinogenics. It's crazy. But anyway, here's an ad on that.
Speaker 4: As an emergency doctor in California, I want to share with you what I've seen since we legalize weed. Every day kids are rushing to our hospital with marijuana poisoning. Weed is packaged like candy. Kids and babies are eating it. Their eyes roll back in their head, they seize up, and some end up on a ventilator. There's not much we can do. There's no antidote. We just hope their brain recovers. Florida, learn from California. Don't make the same mistake. Vote no on Amendment three.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Governor Ron De Santis joins us back on the program. Governor, great to have you as always, and I apologize for any criticism you have of me now being a citizen in the free State of Florida. I apologize for any moments you might ever received. But I love it here, love the people here, and I've been open. I literally everyone here treats me so much better than I was ever treated in New York.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that, well, you're you're amongst friends. It's interesting, you know you. Twenty twenty, we had one hundred and forty thousand more registered Democrats in Florida than Republicans. Now fast forward four years later, we got almost one point one million more Republicans than Democrats. And so we've had a strong underlying shift in our electorate in a Republican direction. Obviously you saw that two years ago and when we had a big red tsunamiie when no one else in the country was doing that. And even two years ago we only had three hundred thousand more Republicans. So we've added over seven hundred thousand on net just since November twenty two. And we've been able to do everything under the sun election integrity Band, sanctuary cities, universal school choice, constitutional carry, everything conservatives have wanted. We've and yet on these amendments. This is the way that Soros and the last can turn Florida into California through the back door. So let's take Amendment three. You mentioned the weed. This amendment was written by one mega marijuana company. The CEO who has spent one hundred million dollars to try to pass this marijuana measure. Some people tell me, like, yeah, you know, free state of Florida. Why not? This is not about freedom because what they do is they don't let you grow your own. So if you try to grow your own, you will get in trouble. You have to buy it from them. They actually are creating a cartel in our state constitution, and they're granting themselves in the constitution total immunity from civil liability, and so if they sell you a bad weed, you can't sue them. If they're distributing and one of their trucks runs someone over, they can't be sued. This is a corporate power grab. But then they also authorize rampant public use. And so my view would be as freedom, like I don't care what people do in their own home. I think Sean, you and I agree with that, But I also believe in the freedom of Floridians to be able to enjoy life, go walk in a park, walk down the street without having marijuana everywhere like they have in Colorado and California. So it is absolutely not pro freedom. It is a corporate power grab and it should absolutely be defeated and then see you outlied very good. How extreme and crazy Amendment four is on the issue of late term abortions and some of these other things. Even California, I don't think, or Tim Waltz's Minnesota, which is also very extreme, I don't think those states say that non physicians can green light and perform late term abortions. That's what this amendment says, a healthcare provider. That could be almost anything, and it's always been Because obviously, if you're pro life, you're going to vote no on this, that that's easy. But there's a lot of people who are pro life who you know, their view is that they want abortion to be rare, but ultimately they don't support limitations or legal protections for unborn because they think it should be the physician and the mother that make the determination. Well, this cuts the physician out. You would be able, they would be able to set up bootleg abortion clinics without physicians involved at all, and that's very, very dangerous. And so these are two amendments. You know, voting dull on these is the right thing. But I would also tell people this, if you look at Florida, we're in great shape going forward. I mean, Democrats can't win elections here, we have super majority in the state legislature. On and on it goes. If these amendments are able to pass, the Left is going to say the way they take back Florida is not to actually elect the governor or elect peep of the legislature. It's the plow one hundred million dollars into some of these ballot initiatives, do misleading language and try to try to eke out a win of sixty percent. And so I think both of these are starting to run into trouble because people are starting to pay attention, are borrowing in Florida sixty percent, and although there have been initiatives on both issues that have passed around the country, that has never usually never been sixty percent. So so I'm optimistic that they will be defeated.
Speaker 2: You know, look, everybody understands abortion is a controversial issue, and there are people that are pro life, and I have friends that are pro life, I have friends that are pro choice, and there are so in their variations. Some people believe in the heartbeat pills, some people believe in first term only, or for example, the Dobbs decision fifteen weeks and then, like for example, when you debated Gavin Newsom and I moderated that debate, I had to go back four times and ask Gavin if he would support months support late term abortion. In other words, in month seven eight and nine he didn't want to answer the question, but I just kept saying, do you support any restrictions? In month seven eight nine he finally answered, and he was kind of a he seemed pissed off to me. He said, it's a it should be a decision between a doctor, the patient, and their conscience, meaning he doesn't support any restrictions. Now, what's interesting, it seems the Supreme Court has since codified the abortion pill, which represents about two thirds of all abortions now as a as a first primester abortion bill. That's my interpretation of it. If you have a different one, tell me it's they seem to have done that in their recent decision. But more importantly, the country is everybody that I know that identifies as pro life, none of i'm sorry, pro choice. None of them would support this idea of a non physician, you know, performing such a procedure. All of them support restrictions on late term abortion.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 2: Remember Bill and Hillary, both of them said it should be legal and rare, and most people say legal, rare and early. What's your reaction.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what the question would be is why would you put that language in about healthcare provider instead of physician, because that has been so central to the argument for people that are not necessarily pro life and just explaining kind of how they see it. And I think the reason is is money. They will make more money, they will be able to set up clinics where you can have you don't need physicians that are going to be man in the post. And I think Florida is a little unique because in our region of the country Texas, I think they have complete prohibition on abortion. Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia I think has a Heartbeat bill, but I don't think they have some of the exceptions that Florida has. So basically I think we would become this tourist destination almost for it, and I think the industry thinks that can make more money that way. So it's sad that they'd be willing to do that because these are things that are very significant, and to say that a parent in Florida that they wouldn't be able to give your kid a tail on all without your consent, but somehow a non physician could greenlight a late term of without parental consent. So those things are just crazy. I think it's because this industry is very militant. I think they're very greedy. I think they probably could have done something that would have gotten much more more mainstream support. But their whole thing is just bait and switch. They're just lying. But I think more as more people see what it is, the support has gone down pretty considerably, and I think we'll continue to do that going forward. But the bottom line is this Florida we have been the envy of the nation. I mean, they're Republicans from all across the country that have beat a path here. You don't have a one point four and one point three million vote shift like we've had since I've been elected governor. Unless that was the case. Don't give Soros and the left the ability to change Florida through the back door with these amendments, because I can tell you if they're successful on these, Katie bar the door for the next election, they are going to bring everything under the sun that they can and we could wake up ten years from now and we could be like California without ever having elected a Democrat dog catcher.
Speaker 2: In the state of Florida, you do have the sixty percent threshold, which I think probably is going to prevent both of them from passing. It would be my guess. All right, quick break right back more with Florida Governor Ronda Centis, my governor, Free State of Florida. We'll get to your calls on the other side. All right, We continue now talking about amendments that are on the ballot here in the Free State of Florida this year with the Governor Ronda Centis. I you know, at the end of the day, the voters are going to decide all of this. I just want the voters in our Free State of Florida, your free state of Florida. Although in fairness to me, I have had a place in Florida for over like twenty five years. It's not like I'm a total stranger to Florida. It was just a matter of being able to make the move, and I took.
Speaker 1: What's that I started recruiting you to make the move. I mean, I bugged you for years about me.
Speaker 2: No I told you I was going to make I had I had kids, I had to wait for them to I had to be the empty, empty nester that I am now.
Speaker 1: No, no, for sure, but it's good. But I will tell you, I mean on these things about how extreme the thing is is. You know, there's a lot of voters follow the presidential lesson, they follow these things. A lot of voters, like on the marijuana they don't even put the amendment on the ballot. It's just a summary that the company was able to write, which is really deceptive. The amendment, for it's written very deceptively. And you know, my thing is is like if there's an amendment that said, you know, two thirds majority required to raise taxes in the legislature, like everyone would know what that means and you could vote, and what the chips followard they make. I think one of the things that bugs me about these two amendments is there are a lot of folks who haven't been told what they'll do, and so we're working hard to educate people. But I think it would be it be a tragedy if somehow and we didn't roundtable on the marijuana stuff. Today. I'm like, if this passes there will be people a year from now that will say, oh, I didn't know we'd have marijuana in our parts and everywhere on that it will be buyer's remorse, there's no question. So I just want everyone to go into it eyes wide open. When you talk about amending the constitution, your default should be no. They should have a high bar to clear with you. This is not just a normal peace of legislation. If this goes in and it's not it doesn't work, we're not going to be able to change it realistically when you're talking about a constitutional amendment. So take the time to read the actual text of the amendment. You have to go online to get the marijuana amendment and actually read what they're doing. You will not like what you see. And so let's just go into it with eyes wide open.
Speaker 2: You say that one of the things I missed the least. Every time i'd walk in the streets in New York City, you smell weed. It's disgusting. It smells like a skunk got run over by a car. It's horrible. And that's how bad it had gotten to New York and it was everywhere. We talk about it on the air often. Governor DeSantis. Appreciate you being with us and best move I ever made moving down here full time. And I will tell you I could not be happier with living in the state of Florida and having you as the governor and having Scott and Marco as my senators. I mean I never had representation. For decades, I had no representation at all. So we appreciate you being with us as always. Thank you, Governor. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program holding them accountable. Sean gets the answers no one else does.
Speaker 5: America deserves and know the truth about Congress.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred nine four one, Sean, if you would like to join us, If you're exhausted every day, maybe struggling with memory issues or having a hard time focusing. They call it the three pm crash, maybe maybe it's kind of tired of being tired all the time. I'll tell you something that has changed my life and changed it dramatically, and I've come to love it more and more the longer I use it. And I hope you'll pay attention to what I'm about to tell you it's called strong sell. It is revolutionary supplement. It's a game changer. I take it every single day. I put it over ice, Linda puts those in the refrigerator and it just gives me more natural energy and focus all day long, and I'm juggling one hundred things a minute and it just makes me feel better. And by the way, it utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to yourselves. Linda, you've been raving about it as well. Don't you find over time it gets better and better.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: Longer you use it, the better more.
Speaker 6: You like it.
Speaker 7: I agree. Yeah, I think it's like anything else. It's like your body gets used to it and it's like, oh, this is really helping. And if I have to give it to Mike Mamone who works on the Claim Buck Show and on the Rush Limbaugh Show, and he was like, I heard you talking about this doesn't really work, I said, dude, game changer. And he's now taken it too. So I'm just giving it to as many people as I can because it really does work, and everybody could use a little help these days. Feeling a little better every day.
Speaker 2: You gotta love it. You can try it. And by the way, you can try it risk free. They have a sixty day no risk policy. Go to Hannitystrong dot com online, use the promo code Hannity a check out. You'll save twenty percent off and it's Hannitystrong dot com and you won't regret it. Stay strong with Strong, sell mind and body. Our friend, doctor Ronnie Jackson. Congressman Ronnie Jackson put out an ex post yesterday. It says, is Kamala trying to inspire another crazy lunatic to go after Donald Trump? Her address, this is the one that she made what tried to look like a white house setting was nothing short of a disgrace. Now we played a lot of this yesterday and Kamala is desperate. She will lose and we will make America great again. And there's two things I want to play for you, because it really does need to be paid attention to.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: One is in this address invoking Adolph Hitler herself as a window to who he really is, even though so many people have come out debunked exactly what General Kelly had to say, a guy who formally praised Donald Trump repeatedly as we pointed out yesterday, but we also pointed out they even called and compared John McCain to Hitler, and met Romney to Hitler, and Paul Ryan to Hitler. This is not a new technique. It is predictable. But here's Kamalin from yesterday invoking Hitler.
Speaker 8: In just the past week, Donald Trump has repeatedly called his fellow Americans the enemy from within and even said that he would use the United States military to go after American citizens. And let's be clear about who he considers to be the enemy from within. Anyone who refuses to bend a knee or dares to criticize him would qualify in his mind as the enemy within, like judges, like journalists, like nonpartisan election officials. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who's responsible for the deaths of six million Jews and hundreds of thousands of Americans. All of this is further evidence for the American people of who Donald Trump really is. This is a window into who Donald Trump really is.
Speaker 2: There has never been in the modern era a president that it has been more helpful towards the state of Israel than Donald J. Trump recognizing the West Bank Golan as Israel's territory. Going as far as many presidents had promised, none of them followed through on the promise, and that is to move the capital from Tel Aviv to its rightful home in Jerusalem. He supported that as well. Donald Trump since October seventh, twenty twenty three, has been saying that Israel should win the war and win it quickly against radical Islamic terrorists. The words that Kamala Harris thinks you should never use, like the term illegal alien. And if you look at well all the terror that has been going on in the region, it is being all fomented by one country. That would be Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror. We now know that they helped plan and had a part in a role in October seventh. We've known that for a while. We know that they are helping Hamas and Gaza in the south, his Ballah in the north at Elebanon, the Houti rebels, and they're firing their own ballistic missiles. One of the reasons they can fight these proxy wars, and don't forget the Hoodie rebels too, but one of the reasons they can do all of this is because they got rich in the Harris Biden years. They got rich because they've turned a blind eyed to sanctions. And what did the Mulos do with the money, Well, the Mullos built up a military might to foment these proxy wars and now they are taking on Israel themselves. And sadly, all the Israelis have heard from Harris and Biden's show restraint, but just be thankful that the missiles didn't land, and masks that Iran fired back, don't. We're not going to help you or support you if you retaliate against missiles being fired into your country, which is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And they brought back that idiotic Iranian deal which basically gives them a path towards nuclear capability. And God helped this world of that day ever occurs. And here's Kamala Harris at the fake news CNN town hall last night, and in this cut he is literally calling Donald trumpet fascist. This is her closing argument for the presidency.
Speaker 5: He who has openly admired dictators, said he would be a dictator on day one. The former chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff has said he is a fascist to the core.
Speaker 2: You've quoted General Millie calling Donald Trump a fascist, you yourself have not used that word to describe him.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you tonight, do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do, Yes, I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay? Is there anything more restrictive than a government that wants to tell you can't have plastic straws? A government that tells you they want to reduce your or consumption of red meat, A government that wants to put an electric vehicle that most people can't afford, first of all, and most people clearly don't want, and force companies like Ford. Do you ever have somebody that was installed, you know, she says, Joe Biden is so competent, mentally competent, but has no idea why they replaced him with her, and nobody believes it. The whole country knew he was a cognitive mess, including our next guest, who was on this program and on TV boldly saying, you know, speaking the obvious out loud, and that's doctor and Congressman Ronnie Jackson, who's back with us, Doctor Jackson, Ronnie Jackson, welcome back, sir, all right, let's go to This is Show. I've read your post yesterday and I said, wow, because this rhetoric is so over the top. I mean, it's gone as far as to not only compare him to Hitler, but Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini all at once. And it seems to be their closing argument. He seems to be doubling down on the name calling. And I'm just at some point when do we realize this rhetoric is getting dangerous? And I don't want Republicans using rhetoric like this either ever against any Democrat. But I argue that this is all they have because they can't say the borders more secure, that towns are safer, and that there's more law and order because of their defund dismantled nobail laws. I don't think they can run on on the economy with record high inflation that people experience every time they go to any store and they buy anything. I don't think that they can say that energy prices are lower, because we know they're not. Every time we fill up our guest tank, we're paying a buck book fifty more gallon. And I don't think they can say the world will safer place. So I guess this is what we're stuck with for what twelve more days?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right trying to say it's a move of desperation. It's really all they've got left. I mean, it is a hell married for them. She's obviously she's she's probably the stupidest person. I took pretty confidence saying she's the stupidest person to ever ever run for president. She has no original ideas whatsoever. She's got nothing else to hang her hat on except for her Trump derangement syndrome and just talking about Trump and basically trying to blame him for everything. She's only had two or three good ideas since she's been running for president, and it turns out those were stolen from President Trump. Those were President Trump's ideas that she tried to recirculate. So she absolutely has nothing to go on. And you know, Seamra I found is incredibly, uh, just disgusting and distasteful to me is the way that they reach out to people like Liz Cheney and John Kelly and Milly and people like that, people that during the Trump administration, whenever President Trump was in office and whenever Liz Cheney was you know, the chair of the Republican Party. They despised these people. They thought they would tell you they were the most dishonest, untrustworthy people that had ever been around. Suddenly they have Trumps rangement derangement syndrome and they want to come out on the record and say something negative about President Trump. And suddenly they're the most credible people they can possibly think of, and they're pushing this stuff out. I will tell you, Sean, that John Kelly is he is the epitome of the deep state, the absolute epitome of the deep state. I worked in the White House side by side with him every day for years, and that man is that he is a snake. And he was He was one of the key people that was behind the scenes trying to make all the decisions to the president. He thought that it was his duty, you know, to to fine cabinet secretaries and certain appointments and stuff because he thought it was his duty to protect the country from the president. He is such a fraud, Sean. And you know, I discussed me that, you know the first off, that he would you know that he would say something like this, But it's just unbelievably, it's it's a complete lie. It's complete fabrication. He's just he's trying to make a name for himself. He's watched up now. I don't even know what he's doing anymore, but you know, he's trying to reinsert himself and reinvent himself, like so many others that have fallen off since the Trump administration. I find it completely abhorrent and distasteful, and it's just it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Quick, Frank, We'll come right back more with Congressman doctor Ronnie Jackson on the other side. We'll also check in with Mark Cauprin. He's been making a lot of news lately when with his commentary about the election. We'll get his take on where we are and much more in your calls coming up eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, straight ahead, right, we can see you now with medical doctor. Congressman Ronnie Jackson of Texas is with us. But it's the fact that this is what the media is now regurgitating, like on a minute by minute basis. This is all the Harris Wall's campaign seems to have. And you know, I will tell you this, there are some horrible things. Look at the stories that we now know about. For example, Doug m Hoff that would be that would be Kamala's husband, and the allegations from three witnesses who are told contemporaneously by the ex girlfriend of this guy that he brutally slapped her. And anyway, and it's now been confirmed by the victim herself. His girlfriend has now spoken exclusively to the Daily Mail and goes into great specificity in detail. You don't hear about that. There are you know, of course, the issue of him in his previous marriage impregnating a nanny. You don't hear about that either. Most people don't know the allegations of plagiarism. And I'll tell you there are far worset allegations that we haven't touched on this program, about Tim Walls and others, because we're trying to be you know, very very careful and vetting every story ourselves, and it takes a long time to verify these things. But they just run wild with it. And I don't think you can call somebody anything worse than a racist Hitler, Stalin or Mussolini. But that's their closing argument again, because they can't run on their record and they can't answer the question, you're better off than you were four years ago and say anything that's meaningful or true.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, I realized a long time ago. You know, if you're a Democrat, you get a pass on all this kind of stuff. If you have the swamp and you know, the the Washington establishment and the mainstream media covering for you, you can do anything, and you can have anything in your past and it'll just get it'll just get passed over. Whereas you know, Republicans, they're gonna they're gonna dig up everything they can, and they're gonna make up as much stuff as they possibly can and run with it and presented it if it's fact when it's not. So it's a very h you know, it's a very biased, unfair system if you happen to be a Republican. It's even much worse if you happen to be Donald Trump obviously, because they they just lose their mind when when when it comes to President Trump, they I mean, honestly, I don't think there's anything they would not do to try to stop him and get back in the White offs again. We all know the reason, why, don't we know? Because he's the biggest threat that exists to that establishment. I mean, he's the one threat that they have that for to to you know, for that really threatens their existence.
Speaker 2: And you know she they Well, let me ask you this because you examined the president as his doctor after he was hit with that bullet, and Butler t a, what did you see?
Speaker 6: Well? I saw, I saw a man who had incredible courage. I saw a man who basically stood up. He was a leader.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: He The first thing I noticed, Sean, when I got to when I when I got there that night, the night of the shooting, when I got to Bedminster, uh, and I saw his staff. I could see that the staff were visibly shaken. And the first thing I noticed is that he was not. And if he if it, if it impacted his psyche at all, he didn't let it show the least bit. And I think the reason he was doing that was because he knew that it had shaken the staff a little bit, and he was doing what good leaders do. He was trying to be strong for everybody else, and he was trying to set an example, which he did and he gave everybody around him comfort.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody and you saw the injury, which you saw up close. When you saw it, how close did he come to being assassinated.
Speaker 6: Milimeter millimeter or less. If he'd have turned his head just a few degrees in one direction of the other, it would have either went through his and went through the front of his head, or would have went through his temple. He was he was literally a millimeter or less from death, from certain death.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate the fact that you're always outspoken, and we appreciate your voice out there. Our friend Congressman Ronnie Jackson and doctor Ronnie Jackson. We always appreciate you being with us. It's election day in America. A lot of early voting going on public service. You can check out your state or commonwealth on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Doctor, thank you so much for being with us. We appreciate it.