Speaker 1: My bully used to say I was ugly, jokes on her. I married her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Am I the ahole who got the last laugh or the last bang out with a bang? Banging your boyfriend? Let's go who's ugly now?
Speaker 1: And Sam, this is a little special edition of okop because we were reading a bunch of stories from our beautiful YouTube subscribers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we love our YouTube describers, and we love when you comments that we can read your beautiful.
Speaker 1: Stories exactly, so let's get into them right now. Al Gunter fifteen says I was bullied constantly in school and still sometimes people have slick things to say. But the funniest bully moment was this girl I worked with used to sit around with her friend and fat shame me.
Speaker 3: How does anyone ever find your rejective?
Speaker 1: And now I'm engaged to her ex boyfriend who she still actively tries to get back with after four years and she's also married.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it just kept escalating, get escalating. And there's no revenge like banging your bully's x, you know, no sweeter revenge than the taste of their sweetness.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, you know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ope, never let him get you down, and that person was rejecting a little bit, I think. So this next one is from any Gobble forty three seven. I got a pretty funny bullying story. My best friend had a brother who was.
Speaker 3: A year older than us.
Speaker 1: In junior high, he learned where all my classes were, and he would hide and jump out at me and lightly slug me in.
Speaker 3: The arms, stalker and assault her. You're under arrest. This happened three to four times a.
Speaker 1: Day for at least a year. That's way too much. That's crazy. Which also I've told his story before. But at the end, I have my own little bullying story. It wasn't until I was an adult that it occurred to me that he probably.
Speaker 3: Just liked me. Yeah, he like likes you. He also set me up with my first boyfriend Lowel.
Speaker 2: All right, well you know Gane. Yeah, he contains multitude. Sometimes he's slugging you and then sometimes he's helping you. You know, have your boyfriend ge get his inside of that snailshell.
Speaker 1: Oh and then someone did comment from that one, this is aj the Great. That's sort of cute. Little Where are you both at today? Are we shipping y'all?
Speaker 3: Or no? Angie what's good.
Speaker 1: Hey, now we can talk to you direct now we Hey, we know where you comment. Okay, By the way, I totally mispronounced your name earlier. My bad angie said agne ah the classic agne classic.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Next one is short and sweet from Grizzly Bear one one one. I was bullied for having freckles. Years later, now everyone wants fake freckles.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 2: People are getting tattoos of freckles on their face. You see these dots, Yeah, you want them, don't you? You want them? Oh goodness, in ten years, you're gonna want these babies. Yeah, let me tattoo them on your face right now. That's right, you won them all these dots for all the times that I hurt my shot with your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh god. This next one is from Babe Bunny. My bullying was more mundane empathetic compared to most. I'm six foot four, so real tall. I think you're kind of short boy, on the smaller end of big boys. And even in high school I stood out. I was very tall and Asian, and my bully was this four foot and change Mexican guy.
Speaker 2: Yo, you learn to pick on someone your own size, you're gonna get a whooping.
Speaker 1: That phrase has never come in more true than this. Literally can't remember his name. He used to screw with me constantly, and it was because I rarely walked with groups, and it was a lose lose situation with me. Either I let it go and be a punk or fight back. And it's literally a guy two feet taller than him throwing him around because he probably weighed ninety pounds soaking wet. He also made sure to hide or get out of school quickly so I couldn't do anything to him.
Speaker 3: This little lame as bully.
Speaker 1: Ever right right, like, hey, come on, come and get it, so he was always where the teachers were watching. Yeah, babe, bunny, he's throw him around. He's getting what goes around comes around.
Speaker 2: Being a good swirly swirl them We're all around. Become the bully, embrace it, become the bully. To destroy the bully?
Speaker 1: Yes, but then who are you a great fan of okop? That's who you are? Last story in the bunch, and this one is from my bullying story. When I was in middle school, I had a couple of annoying delinquents in my class that would occasionally throw paper or stables at me while the T shirt was doing her lesson. I was an honor student who was always very quiet and well behaved in class. One day I got sick and tired of him being a tool, so I picked up a crumpled piece of paper and whipped it onto his face when the teacher turned her back to the class.
Speaker 3: Shit, Indiana Jones, of paper right here? Oh yeah, so like, whip it? Or did they? Did you just throw it? I'm imagining I whipped you know, remember those little popper things like I think it's like, yeah, wait, wait, do you have a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: I do out there? How committed are you? I love how Cadiza is also watching you patiently. Yeah, there's a little extra sauce.
Speaker 3: Let's see it. Let's see it, Let's see it. Whip it.
Speaker 1: Oh, now he's cooking. Here he goes those corners, tight piece of papers working.
Speaker 3: Woo he did it. Yes, let's go.
Speaker 1: Never dare Sam to chase a rabbit hole He can't get to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Too, Indiana Jones, that shit cheers editors put that bucket in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He made a surprise noise, which caught the teacher's attention, and she turned around asking him why he was interrupting. Shocked as hell, he accurately told her what had happened, leaving out his part. Of course, she looked at me and I just deadpanned. I was silent. The rest of the class was silent.
Speaker 3: Imagine she does one of those gem like, hm, he's the round guy.
Speaker 1: She told him off, and the class continued. Teacher knows who the troublemaker is. Come on, as they always say, they weren't born yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah yes' because they're old as bock.
Speaker 1: I believe we've gotten so many of Sam's bully's stories.
Speaker 3: I heard you have one.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should eat share one in solidarity with our amazing fans. So me, I rocked the rolling backpack until ninth grade. Okay, ninth grade. That's very brave of you.
Speaker 3: I was out here. I was outside with the wheels. Yeah yeah, bro. I switched in high school out of fear.
Speaker 1: I switched halfway through I think ninth grader or early in ninth grade. But I was rocking it for a little bit. But in middle school there was this guy and he would always come up and always kick my backpack, and he was you know, you guys have actually mentioned the comments. I had these people I called them friends, but they're like, you know, I don't know if they were your friends. And I'm like, maybe you guys are right, So actually tell me the co so this guy is my friend or not?
Speaker 3: Let me know. It's very helpful.
Speaker 1: So literally like there, I think it was like sixth grade, right, And so every day he comes boom, kicks it back, kicks it back.
Speaker 3: There's this one like hallway. He would just follow me the whole way.
Speaker 1: To class and just kick my bag constantly, and I would literally just like let it rock. I just didn't do anything right. And so this is going on for like maybe the whole school year. If I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: Is he like kicking it so you have to like turn it around the right way so you can keep wheeling it.
Speaker 1: He's not kicking it so hard that's like flying out of my hand. But it's like goose, goose, goose.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So I waited, I plodded in the grass, and I'm like, man, this man doesn't know. So I have Lovian conditioned him to know that, hey, you can come, you can kick the bag, you can leave, nothing's gonna happen, right, And so one day, like near the end of the school, I saw him just revving up for a big old kick. I was like, this is my time to shine. So I pulled that bag out of his way, and he kicked up and just like was airborne and then like fell and just completely knocked the wind out of himself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I just walked away like those sweet superheroes and the explosion.
Speaker 3: That was good. That's sweet, it worked out. You know that one is some sweet ending. But speaking of things that don't have sweet endings.
Speaker 2: Well, I've shared too many of my bullying stories on this podcast. I were to hear yours, especially the come up on some ones where the bully actually got what they deserved. Put those answers to the comments right now. And also, anyone remember poppers?
Speaker 3: Remember this? Yeah, that's a popper. That's right.
Speaker 2: What were your favorite ways to annoy the class? Put your answers in the comments immediately. Let us know see you next time, soun