Speaker 1: No, absolutely, not having that. I know you guys who like to eat.
Speaker 2: Cereal makes them complete, so cereal they care's aquaria not true? Some get some retired.
Speaker 1: That's us. Welcome to serial killers. Today is Monday, November three or fourth? Worth fourth fourth? Yes, we already established. Tomorrow is election day. Yes, cool, go out and vote. Yeah, go out and vote and check out bull Chak because we talked all about it. Yeah, so let's eat some cereal. All right. So here's what we're gonna do on this one, Andrew, I always do the one like the uncrappy one last, you know, after we've had sweet sweetweet, and it was like, oh because it we'll never possibly like it because our palate has been sweetened. Yeah, so we're gonna do a matte cereal that he sent us. It's one from Lovebird. Remember we did one love Bird or two before, right, So this one is a grain free cereal, fair trade cassava, coconut coconut oil, Himalayan salt, unsweetened.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing this probably costs you at least forty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did you hear anything that I said?
Speaker 2: I heard that it's unsweetened?
Speaker 1: Why you didn't hear anything before that. I have a right before that, ten dollars. Right before that. I didn't say money.
Speaker 2: You didn't spend money.
Speaker 1: I didn't say money. Matt sent this. Yeah, rise and fly, Andy, Rise and fly. I'm trying late to take off this morning. Oh what is this? Now? They're just o's, Oh, unsweetened o's.
Speaker 2: So it's like healthy cheerios.
Speaker 1: Oh, cheerios are like semi healthy. Although people are getting mad at them now why because are like GMO everything. I've heard that MSG is actually not bad for mono sodium gluten, the one that, like you, they they don't do anymore because it was killing people.
Speaker 2: I guess. So apparently it was not any of that, and we've just been led to believe that from some propaganda that started in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Propaganda.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, look at this one. Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a factory.
Speaker 1: That one did not get sliced. No, the extruda tube, the extruded did not cut that one off.
Speaker 2: This one has it's a nice smell, I guess, nude. This smells like wet wipes. It smells like a couple of wet wipes.
Speaker 1: I just happened to have here?
Speaker 2: Did you put that in? What did you put that in your I know somebody autographed for me.
Speaker 1: I left it there. Ugh, it actually smells nice. It smells any cake.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't. I think it smells Okay, are you wiping your cake with a wet white.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairries fridge in Yeah. Can you guess what we're using? Oh my god, the crack is Backfoo. There's meat falling out of the refrigerator. I'm so sorry. Farmland Fresh Dairies. Uh, some of them meat friends came up today and I have the refrigerator packed with meat.
Speaker 2: We're really using the whole part of the cow.
Speaker 1: I guess that's right. Great, see that. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, cawfe Sorry, we love you. Oh, we don't eat. We don't eat the milk. Cows eat the other cows. So it was probably her dad. So we're using Farmlay Fresh Dairies two percent reduced fat organic milk today.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: And you know I just have to reiterate, farm La Fresh Dairies has all kinds of milks, yes, fat free, whole organic chocolate. I actually love the two percent buttermilk. Yeah, and the eggnog is in stores now, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I love you. Remember when I tried the eggnog for the first time. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I saw it in Chopra yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, pal, I am not looking forward to this. I don't want to eat this. I'm just telling you from now.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no stevia in it. It might be okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I hate the smell.
Speaker 1: They look like almost cheerios, but a little deform.
Speaker 2: It's very off putting.
Speaker 1: H I'll tell you one thing. The milk is delicious. Oh, oh my goodness. I do taste coconut towards the end. You know in the Kuddy cereals, will you taste stevia toward the end. I taste coconut toward the end, which I like. But I don't like any other part of this.
Speaker 2: That is nasty. Yeah, that is a sin. That is a crime. That gets a bowl.
Speaker 1: I gave it a spoon.
Speaker 2: There is nothing enjoyable about that.
Speaker 1: I'm just the hint of coconut is the only thing I like.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a hint. Oh really, I didn't get a hint. No, No, thank you for blowing in my face.
Speaker 1: Huh ingredients, I mean cassava flour, coconut flour, organ of coconut oil, and Humalayan salt. That's really all it's in here.
Speaker 2: Homalayan, Himalayan where the Homalayans.
Speaker 1: It's manufactured in a factory that.
Speaker 2: Process something about Himalayan sea salt.
Speaker 1: Sure the pink stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really getting that from Himalaya mountain.
Speaker 1: Or as my teacher used to say, Amalia.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, where are they getting it?
Speaker 1: I guess they dig down and get it.
Speaker 2: They're going to the mountain and just digging.
Speaker 1: And then Costco is just like, yeah, we got a refinery up there in the salt mines there.
Speaker 2: I got a Google.
Speaker 1: Google all you want. I'm gonna move on to the next Matt Cereal disgusting. I'm clearing out Matt. Okay, because Matt has as he's got a backlog of stuff that he wants to send us, So I gotta blow out some Matte Cereals. I honestly don't even know what store this came from, but Matt did send it. This massive bag of fake Captain crunch crunchberries was a dollar nineteen. Dude. Look at this, it's a pretty big bag of cereal. It's called Golden Valley Cereals. Erry Crunch, A taste of home A taste of home berry crunch, sweetened corn and oat cereal, natural and artificial strawberry flavor. I wonder what the natural flavor is. M Well, I mean it looks like what do you do?
Speaker 2: There's his home Ountains of salt.
Speaker 1: Yeah in Himalayas. Who knew? I did?
Speaker 2: You were uneasy about it? You were like a light yes, yeah, smell it. Okay, that makes up for it.
Speaker 1: That smells. Give me some Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there's a trick to this one?
Speaker 1: A trick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What kind of trick?
Speaker 2: Like what? I don't get it? What it just is.
Speaker 1: Because it's some off brand.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You probably got this at some dollar store somewhere.
Speaker 2: It was a dollar nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well no, I think he gets this from the uh, the amish more, the hat people, ama a hat people. Yep. Yeah, it's so weird. I saw a bunch of homage people in a gas station convenience store. It's just weird. Like I thought they did they get there? There was no buggies in the parking lot, so I have no idea they walked it was the weirdest. I'm not sure, but they like have money and credit cards and stuff. I guess, right, aren't they not supposed to do these things? Or they just like electricity? I don't know. I need to school myself on the amage. And I'm sorry if I'm offending in any shape or form.
Speaker 2: But how would they be listening?
Speaker 1: Well, people that are friends with them. Hey, Jebediah, you know they're talking about on serial killers.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I actually love that name. Jebediah. Yeah, I think that's a great name.
Speaker 1: It is, all right, so you got your I mean, it looks just like I have.
Speaker 2: A child with the name of Jebediah.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you could be the god parent and I'll call them Jeb, jebby Jeb, just like the cop on chips.
Speaker 2: Do you okay, Jeff? Do you know that I'm godparent to almost three kids?
Speaker 1: Now that's sad, yep and frightening. Yeah, here we go. The berry flavor is great, and we'll give you that. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I think because this was so miserable.
Speaker 1: See that's what happens, that's what it messes with our palate.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: It's really good right, nex night, tell me what is called again so we can let everybody know. Carler Marie yelled at me about that long time ago. What's the brand?
Speaker 2: Golden Bellley Cereals Berry crunch with a K.
Speaker 1: And where are they from? They're from Bridge Bridgeton, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut up, you got really excited. And I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's where that's where Western Union's headquarters was. When I was in Sedar Rapids, ioway they wanted me to move to Bridge and Missouri.
Speaker 2: Well, you could have had this every day.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Wow. I don't think they're there anymore. Oh, by the way, it's very expired, right, it's still Look it's still very crunchy with a K though. It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was way better. I think it's just because that one was the first one.
Speaker 1: Four balls, nice and sweet.
Speaker 2: It's good well considering, yeah, this has been expired since she'll like very crunchy though. See the bag its October. Oh remember, oh, sorry, November. I give this five balls because I would give crunch berries five mm.
Speaker 1: So that's great, really really good. Thank you, Matt. That was a good one, all right, So I guess I don't even know what to play here. God bless We'll be back right after this and we're bad. Wow. So all right, this next cereal is very upsetting to me yet exciting to me at the same time. And I'm gonna tell you why. Secret Squirrel Joel texted me over the weekend and he's like, bro, have you seen this? Sends me a picture. I'm like, dude, did not even know that was a thing, went into the store, got to the shelf. I'm like, are you nuts? Nine dollars and forty nine cents for this box of cereal I'm about to take out? And I paid for it? People? Did we get everything for free? No? I pay for most of this stuff, you know you? I know last two that we just yeah, but most I said most most.
Speaker 2: And the four that I brought back from Portugal.
Speaker 1: Okay, great episode? Wow, So you know way, so I pay for ninety percent of them.
Speaker 2: And the Kellogg's won the box that we got, the promo box.
Speaker 1: What we didn't get any promo from Kelloggs. They hate us. They've never sent us anything. Kelloggs nothing, And I spent ten dollars on their cereals. Yeah, special k Andrew, very special special K triple berry blend, triple berry blend, berries and dark chocolate. I mean that sounds huh pretty insane. The flakes must be coated and dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Interesting, right, I hate that the berries are dehydrated.
Speaker 1: What they can't have fresh berries in a box of cereal?
Speaker 2: I know, make it the flakes. What make it flakes or anything or make it like I just don't like the dehydrated stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then you can't have fruit and cereal any other way.
Speaker 2: When they flake, it freeze dried. I hate that they get sizzly.
Speaker 1: So this is this box is much smaller than a regular special K box and three times the price.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh wow, there's a lot of fruit in here that's exciting. Those are cranberries. There's cranberries and blueberries and strawberries and then dark chocolate. This dark chocolate. Dude, this is gonna be good. I know you don't like the cranberries. I know you're not a fan because it's sizzles, right.
Speaker 2: I just hate when they linger y, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you that. I'm giving it to you. I'm definitely definitely giving it to you. Zombie.
Speaker 2: You not not your best what not your best? Why the zombie park didn't really make sense? Like I know they sing zombie, but it was just Halloween. Okay, yeah, come on, proul. I mean it would have been better if you said, like, were you a zombie for Halloween?
Speaker 1: All right, here's yours. Oh it smells nice. I mean it's an interesting combination.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. These are like, oh, well there goes that. These berries are full.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a little Farmland Fresh Dairies two percent organic, reduced fat milk farm our friends, if Farmland Fresh.
Speaker 2: Dairies they packed this full of fruit like too much?
Speaker 1: I you know, I wonder if Farmland Fresh Dairies is anywhere near how much country because that's also Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Well, we gotta go out to the factory.
Speaker 1: And then when we go we see some buggies on the road. There's more fruit in here than there is flakes.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it. Oh no, I'm good with it. Okay, this is gonna be worth ten bucks ready.
Speaker 2: No, there's like barbecued meat. What what what are you talking about? What it tastes like vomit? That's legit? What like.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it you know what it it's the chocolate on the flames. My god, it's the chocolate on the flakes that is giving it that flavor. You're right.
Speaker 2: That tastes like mom. It tastes like fuke.
Speaker 1: You are right.
Speaker 2: Why would they do that?
Speaker 1: I would never turn it. I'm not even kidding. I'm taking that back to shop right and be like, dude, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: That is barf.
Speaker 1: The berries itself are good, and there's lots of them. The berries tastes like puke. Here, look, take a flake dry.
Speaker 2: I can't do this taste again. No, no, no, I genuinely, it's like it's in my mouth. It's in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Try a flake, because it's what it is. It's the chocolate on the flakes. That's where the flavors get. Maybe it's when it hits the milk. It might do it.
Speaker 2: That's where it's coming from. It is the it's the coated flake. I don't think so, I don't know. I don't know that is bad.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to give this puky face for. You means nothing, no bowls, no spoons, right, h wow.
Speaker 2: Like the granberries are so tart, they are very tard it's disgusting that it's supposed to compliment the other stuffs. It doesn't. Oh my god, that's the worst cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with the berries. It's the flakes that's just it is gross. But I like the fruit. I'm gonna give it a bowl.
Speaker 2: As absolutely one of the most trash cereals I've ever ever ever had in my whole time doing the show.
Speaker 1: Problem is, I don't know if I could eat it. I I'm only giving it a ball because of the berries. I'll eat the berries out of it all day, but I don't think that I could actually eat a full cup of this with the flakes and everything, because it is quite nauseating.
Speaker 2: The it's I'm speechless. That is, honest to god, the worst. I am shocked that a brand like Kellogg's would put this out there. Biff, I know you're watching this, Biff at Kellogg's. Biff the Intern, No, it tastes good. Send it to.
Speaker 1: Market, well, right, because he must have been the summer intern. Yeah, summer's over and now this finally hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do dark chocolate? I do like the I like the strawberry.
Speaker 2: If should we do a taste test? No, just put it out just put it out. Everyone loves berries and dark chocolate. Wow awful.
Speaker 1: You know how this would have been better, Andrew if by not.
Speaker 2: Being made, I mean back sent back to hell where it belonged.
Speaker 1: If it was the regular Special K flakes and it had those dark chocolate chunks like the strawberry chocolate cereal has, then yes, the so the coated flakes is.
Speaker 2: The problem is Farmland Fresh Dairy. The milk tastes amazing, yes, when you have a sour taste going against it, like the cranberries, it's not great.
Speaker 1: It's not even just the cranbers. I'm telling you, it's whatever they have on the flakes is meshing with every I.
Speaker 2: Just ate one of the chocolate flakes. It's a sour cereal that you get a weird dark chocolate burst from, and then afterwards you're just left tasting like your crunching vomit. Well, here's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I do get an essence of vomit. I just don't get it. Here's what I'll tell you. If the cereal ever goes on sale near you, try it and see if we're wrong.
Speaker 2: Show that to the camera.
Speaker 1: Special K Triple Berry Blend.
Speaker 2: That this this this is one of the worst of all time. If the incinerator noise was in there, I chuck that into the cereal incinerator in two seconds.
Speaker 1: It says it's deliciously crafteds she was not.
Speaker 2: She was not crafted.
Speaker 1: It says it's a scrumptious blend of super food ingredients.
Speaker 2: If you like the taste of vomit, then then that's the only way that's crafted. If all that stomach bile, okay, coming back, it's for you, here we go, then that's the triple berry blend with dark chocolate.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I thought we were going to go out on a positive, good note, and that's why I kept that one until last. But you know what, Yeah, absolutely I not as carefully curated as I thought.
Speaker 2: I am appalled right now, is what I am.
Speaker 1: Really sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's not your fault. You didn't make the cereal, and if you did, I'd smack you upside your head.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you anyway, thank you for listening to serial Killers. We're sorry that we disappointed you with that one. There.
Speaker 2: You should put that in freme, so people do I did here, Just keep it infreme. This cereal commits War crimes. If you see it, knock it over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Follow us at serial Killers Piece. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Hello, cow face boo, that's your cow. That's her. Oh usually cows moo, but she's oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I didn't know you did impressions.
Speaker 1: I don't. That's what she sounds because she's USDA certified organic. Great, all right, Uh until we see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers say Crunch, Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go actually puke now, Okay, bye, see you