Speaker 1: Hello, folks. This is Lyle. One of my big priorities for twenty twenty two is to get more guests on this podcast. It is a lot of fun for me to have new perspectives and new people coming on here to sort of bat back and forth the inquiries and ideas of the callers. And I am very happy to have my first guest of twenty twenty two be rapper and comedian Zach Fox. Zach has done work with Thundercat Flying Lotus, he was a writer on the fifth season of The Eric Andre Show, and he's just an overall great dude. And we had a really nice three and a half. We streamed for about three and a half hours, but I've cut it down in this podcast to something like something like two hours and forty minutes, and it was just a really great time and I'm happy to be trying new things on this pod. Zach and I spend the first like twenty five minutes of this podcast just kind of shooting the ship between each other, and I know that that's not typically how this podcast goes, so if you do wish to skip straight to the phone calls, that starts at about twenty six minutes and twenty ish seconds in. All right, great, let's get into it. Zach Fox Therapy, Gecko, Anonymous strangers from the Internet. It's a fun one.
Speaker 2: Never Get goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 1: Never get goes to teaching you to in your life expert.
Speaker 3: How you doing, I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How How are you feeling in the suit?
Speaker 3: Oddly like happier?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I really appreciate that you took the time to think about your answers making because I could tell you wanted to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to bullshit you and be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, yeah yeah, because this is a step. Yeah, this is you're putting a suit on, You're taking a step. Yeah yeah, it's a choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm not going to bullshit you.
Speaker 1: Feel good? You said you feel happier? You could you peg that to anything? Like, could you you know? Is there?
Speaker 3: I think I think everybody. I think everybody's a little bit tired being themselves. All yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It's exhausting.
Speaker 3: It's really exhausting. Wake up and you're like, damn nigga, me and.
Speaker 1: Monday me again, me, Monday me Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: Every day and everybody's like, be yourself, be yourself, Like, okay, but.
Speaker 1: It's nice to be able to take a break.
Speaker 3: You need breaks.
Speaker 1: I strongly believe that what is a distance makes the heart grow fonder. That can apply to yourself for sure. Right you take a break, you you dress up as a character, and then you always gotta go back home. You gotta go back home, and then you when you come back into yourself, you appreciate yourself a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Damn, I'm doing pretty good. Yeah, you know. Yeah, then there's people who want to take advantage of that, you know that metaverse ship?
Speaker 1: Are you not into the metaverse?
Speaker 3: I'm not into Mark Zuckerberg. Yeah, you know, I'm into the metaverse the idea, but Mark Zuckerberg, fuck off?
Speaker 1: Is there a a being, a character, a particular identity? Mewtwo? Yeah, be mewtwo sounds like a great responsibility.
Speaker 3: Like that's that's just even as a kid, I was like, I want to I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Would you what do you? How do you feel being mew Would you be MW two? If in order to be mwtwo you had to grind it, you had to grind out like a solemn aunt of time as mew.
Speaker 3: First, like, how how long are we talking? Like a lifetime? Like a.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking you have to put it. You have to put in a solid summer of being Meal.
Speaker 3: That's alwid some Yeah, yeah, there's nothing wrong with being mew. Yeah, it's just I know what I want on the other side of that. Yeah, so yeah, that's summer school. That's fine.
Speaker 1: What would you do with that power?
Speaker 3: With mewtwo power? Yeah, it's not even that I necessarily want the power, just esthetically speaking, Mew two got it? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you want to look like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the like the the mole, lavender skin worn in a tank, fat ass, big tail, m quite gecko ish fingers a little.
Speaker 1: He does have quite geckos because they have a little the round at the top.
Speaker 3: He's pretty reptilian, he is he is?
Speaker 1: You mentioned that, you mentioned that you need too as a fat ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a pokemon in particular that you think commands the most sexual power jinx mm hmm yeah, yeah, there's no next question.
Speaker 3: That's it. I mean, do you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think let me let.
Speaker 3: Me back up, because I just said that, knee jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take your you can take something. I'll think of my answer.
Speaker 3: And it's not like literal sex appeal because that's what I was going very one to one with and I feel like that was a hack answer. So that's why I'm like, who has just sex feel to anything, just complete full package saying relax, relax.
Speaker 1: Vaporon is a good answer.
Speaker 3: Vaporion is a very solid answer.
Speaker 1: Oh, Onyx is a good answer too, because onx is onyx is ribbed.
Speaker 3: That's true for extra pleasure. Onyx is ribbed. Onix is ribbed. I think, uh, I think vaporion is is is solid. I feel like that might be up there that and what's the thing? Yeah article no, maybe big blue, long flowing very like article. Articuno has a Tilda Swinton kind of energy too, very like like I could tell Articuno is like Australian actress level sexy. It's like a weird it's like a Uma Thurman sexy, but it's like you respect it royal, the royal blues and the long sparkle flowies.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of. There's this like it's like a Hawaiian dancer Pokemon that it makes you fall asleep and smash bros. I don't I don't know the name. You know what I'm talking about. It's chatting what I'm what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. All they're saying, turn turns act.
Speaker 1: We good chat? How's the audio sounds?
Speaker 3: How's that now? Is this good?
Speaker 1: Soon? Made up a good point that diggle it could be a like a dildo esque.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's pretty one to one though.
Speaker 1: People are mentioning jiggily Puff. I was thinking about gigglely Puff.
Speaker 3: I don't know jiggly Puff. As far as sex appeal, shaking people go to sleep, I'm gonna stay far away from that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Not today, not today. That is not appeal. The funk out of here, jiglie Puff. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely a problematic Pokemon problematic problematic.
Speaker 3: Jigglypuff was not trying to buy NBC.
Speaker 1: A choke also could see as problematic.
Speaker 3: I think you just need to go a step up and say.
Speaker 1: My champ, my champ, my champ is the greater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four arms, so.
Speaker 1: That's kind of hot, actually.
Speaker 3: Definitely hotter. I'm taking my champ.
Speaker 1: You're taking a champ article.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I'm a Champ. Have you ever seen Baby Boy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What is that? It's a it's a black film from the nineties, star of Tyres yeah Snoop Dogg. Yeah, ving Rams.
Speaker 3: I'm forgetting a couple of other names, but ving Rams in that movie gives me my Champ vibes.
Speaker 1: And did what just when? When do you first see this movie Baby Boy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh in the nineties?
Speaker 1: In the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they played it on be et like every day, so was it was?
Speaker 1: Was his character sort of like part of of like a sexual awakening.
Speaker 3: For uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe, okay, maybe.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Ving Rams good looking dude. Yeah, he's aging, but good looking dude. You know he plays like this like aging kind of like, you know, he just got a jail, used to bang, used to like do some shit, but now he's dating Tyrese's mom.
Speaker 1: There's something attractive about a man who's lived a life.
Speaker 3: He did it, He did all this stuff in Tyrese, he's like the little pool bud ass boy. He's trying to bang look tough in the streets and he's like, look, man, I did everything, and I'll choke you out. There's a scene where he's choking him out and he kisses him on the forehead because they're fighting, and you're like.
Speaker 1: You confuse your like, how does this guy feel about me? Does he want to hurt me?
Speaker 3: Or does he love me exactly? And he came from prison, so you don't know, so they attractive about mystery. I saw someone say they saw me driving on the highway one time.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah.
Speaker 5: They did?
Speaker 1: They mention what highway? No, that's pretty interesting. But we're able to like spot you.
Speaker 3: Whenever someone says something like that, I never think they're lying. Do you feel like a lot of people look like you? Yeah? Yeah, so I could have theoretically just been another guy like you. Maybe I don't know. I feel like anytime somebody see a light skin do with a mustache, they like is that? Because I'll get like mentioned on Twitter and they're like are you in Quebec right now? And I'm like, why the fuck would I be in Quebec? And yeah, I don't know. I don't know, but I always believe when someone's like I saw you on the highway, I'm like, yep, why not?
Speaker 1: Why not just say yep? That's where I would just to make them feel good good? You know, why a cross your dream.
Speaker 3: Because also, I've always wanted to see a celebrity or somebody on the highway. I don't even care who it is. I don't even see my friends on the highway, and we all live in the same city. I'm never seeing somebody on the highway.
Speaker 1: Have you well, I'm not. I'm not looking into other people's cars.
Speaker 3: Typically, Oh I'm nosy, you are, Yeah, I'm so nosy. I will I will, I will die. If my girlfriend said I think that that is it could be the fucking the dude who sold me hennessy at the liquor store. She's like, Oh, that's that guy. I will turn my head in the car on the highway.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. Do you think that because you are nosy and looking at other people's cars, that also translates into you being more anxious that other people are looking at you.
Speaker 3: No, because I want people to look at me while I'm driving. Really, I might have so much fun while I'm driving. I'm in a metal box listening the fucking Maxwell. I'm always cranking it, crankingt R and B. I like to imagine everybody's looking at me while I'm driving.
Speaker 1: Really, because I feel like the when you're like alone and you're like singing along to music. I know, well, just me personally, that's a time when I don't want anyone, Like there's something more embarrassing than like for me. If I'm singing along to a song or something like that and then I notice I'm not alone and other people are watching.
Speaker 3: That's all I want, really, that's all I want. All I want is for someone to be like, is that motherfucker singing Kirk Franklin right now? And then they join in, yeah, yeah, and we're just at a red light and we have this moment together, like, yeah, that that happened recently, somebody was listening to uh my music wasn't crank, but my window was down and the car next to me pulled up and he was listening to music soul Child, and he was listening to it really loud, and I looked over at him and I just did one of these I just went, mmm, you know that point? Yeah yeah, and he went yell, just all ahead yet like it was an old black guy had a f a door on, look like he was.
Speaker 1: Just you know, that's a beautiful moment with a stranger.
Speaker 3: It is beautiful. It's beautiful. Because you're you know, you two will never see each other again, and y'all just connected over a couple of notes of a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did it make you feel was there any type of like validation in there of like you felt like your your your music taste was being validated, your human experience was.
Speaker 3: Zeing validated more like human experience? Yeah? Yeah, I think it's that, Yeah, because like you know, you just we're all just in these cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just isn't it Hey, isn't it crazy that? I mean, I know that this happens all the time with our car crashes, but most of the time we have like all these cars and they don't touch each other. Yeah they should they like there should be Like I know that there are car accidents all the time.
Speaker 3: There should be car.
Speaker 1: Accidents every minute, every minute. How are all these cars piled up not touching each other?
Speaker 3: You know what's so funny about that statement is that I was driving on the way here from from mid City and I'm going, I'm coming down here, We're in what where do we in? Marina? And I'm driving here and I go in my head, how do niggas be getting a car accidents? Just don't hit a car. I literally I said that in my brain to myself. Yeah, So it's just funny that we just had the opposite kind of feeling.
Speaker 1: You said how people had to oh you you were? You were.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how do you get in an accident?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's so easy to die in your car and get into an accident.
Speaker 3: And I know statistically it is, Yeah, but every time I get behind the wheel and I go out and do a couple of errands and I get back home, I'm like, no, part of that felt like I was about to Really, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm over confident in my driving skills. Maybe i'd live in a you know, safe enough area where it's not that crazy, because Okay, if.
Speaker 1: You're during during the day, you're sitting at your in your house, you're like watching TV, you're at your desk, whatever, and then you get into a box and you drive as fast as you can, and then and then on a two lane road there's another person also as fast as you can. Like, if there's any point in your when you're sitting around at home and you're not doing anything, there's like five there's less than one percent chance that you want you'll die, and then when you get into your car, the chance that you'll die ninety It goes dramatic, goes from really nothing like maybe you could have a brain aneurysm, maybe you have a heart attack, and then and then it goes to the top.
Speaker 3: Because because what is America death is Like number one is heart disease. Yeah, I think is number two? Car accident, car accidents, someone like, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like cancer is in there. Cancer is in there. Someone someone said number two is depression.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: People killing themselves?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 3: Damn damn nah, not that many people killing themselves. Suicide is not it is if heart disease is Michael Jordan, who is the Scottie Pippen of killing Americans? That's what I'm I don't think that is suicide.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be cancer. Oh, some people said opiate's.
Speaker 3: Second ist respiratory issues, obesity.
Speaker 1: Cod covid' is getting up there.
Speaker 3: Suicide is a top ten cause of death in America, especially amongst teenagers. I think for teens it's two.
Speaker 1: Fuck for number for one for I feel I don't know what one is for teens, but I have to assume it's cars, you know, what's fuck? Is it fucking crazy? That's like like when I was sixteen, I was really excited to get my license, and I was like so glad that driving age was sixteen. Now that I'm an older adult, sixteen year olds should not be allowed to fucking not at all, not at all, not at all. Yeah, And when I was sixteen, I would like, you were fucking up. No, No, I I would like, I would like hit curves, I would get high and I would drive and shit like should not have.
Speaker 3: Fellow, I didn't start to see that's it. I think that's why I'm such a like why I have such a infantile look or like perspective on driving because I didn't start driving until way later.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 3: Because I was like we were poor out, like yeah, even if I went and got my license, who car the am I going to drive? Like it's a single mother household. She's not. She didn't have a car, you know what I'm saying. So I didn't start driving til like like I would kind of drive in my mid twenties, like I would you know, somebody like gave me the car, Like all right, I'll go get some groceries or something or like DD for people even though I don't have a license. But then like late twenties, I was like, all right, I'll go ahead and start driving.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: And I've just been blown away because I'm thirty one now and every time I hop in the car, I'm like, this is so fun.
Speaker 1: Really every time. That's nice that you still have that, like I feel like a twelve year old. That's not because when I it's nice that you still have that excitement. Because when I was sixteen, when I was fourteen or fifty, like right before I got my license, I wanted nothing more. I was, you know that like I'll be happy when blank. That was my I'll be happy when I can drive you. And now now I'm gonna and now I can drive, and I the amount of happiness that I get from being able to drive, it's like there's nothing. I never I don't think about it. It's just another it's just has it's gone through being this thing a bump of serotonin, No bump of serotonin. It's gone from this thing that has been like the ultimate goal of mine.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: Then this is another fucking part of my dad.
Speaker 3: M there's something to be said about that. I feel like everybody's always like, you know, you got it. If there's something you want to do in life, do it right now, you know what I mean? And I feel like it should be like, if there's something you want to do in life, do it right now out unless you're sixteen.
Speaker 1: So that's a good caveat because.
Speaker 3: First off, you're like, you're not gonna remember that well and you're gonna waste all this like sixteen year old serotonin, because it's like, of course, when you're sixteen, you're happy to drive, you're gonna be happy to skydive, You're gonna be happy to do whatever the thing is. No, I'm waiting. I'm waiting because I want to do what's the movie bucket list? Yes, i want to do it when I'm old, and I'm just trusting that I won't die on my car before I can do it. But I'm trying to get that maximum serotonin out of whatever it is. Not just like there's only just.
Speaker 1: Wants to press them, butte right, there's only so many wonderful life experiences available. You don't want to you want to burn them all at once. Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you have, I would even say, if you're a virgin, m keep waiting. Bro fucking gets the curve, yes of not only the skill of your fucking and the people you're fucking and the things that you're able to do to each other's junk, the curve just spikes. It just goes up. It just goes up. It just goes up. It just goes I was just in Colombia. Yeah, met a eighty year old documentarian who worked for National Geographic and PBS. I met him because we were sitting at a bar at our hotel. He fell out of his chair because his chair was on like some shaky sand, right. He falls out of his chair and I'm like, this eighty year old dude just fell out of his chair. He's dead. He's got to be dead. This motherfucker hops back up like tight in the nineties, dusts himself off, and he's like, oh, I'm good, I'm chilling, and I'm like, what's your story. He starts telling me about what he does, and he starts telling me about all his lovers, and he goes, you know you're not gonna believe me, but I'm the only man in this world who's made love on all seven continents, Antarctica, Antarctica. Said he made love to a Chilean woman while he was doing a documentary and Antarctica for PBS, and he said, his secret is maka. What is maka Peruvian macha powder. It's a root from Peru that grows out there naturally. This story doesn't end with the he roofeed all these people doesn't. No, No, it's just what he It's just what he takes every single day. He's been taking it since he was twenty two. And I was like, because I'm I'm you know, I'm thirty one. My girl's forty. The sex just gets better, is like he said. It's like like for men and women. It just like it raises your sex drive, gives you more endurance, more energy just in your regular life. You know what I'm saying, I gotta I gotta get a promo code for some Maca bro, get some Maca right, start taking it. It's not you know what I'm saying earlier, Like, it's not like a button you push in tomorrow. It's not my agress.
Speaker 1: So he's been playing the long macka play the long Maca game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you play the long game with that ship and he said, he looked me in my eyes, eighty year old white man Pierre. He said, the best sex I started having in my life didn't happen till I was in my sixties. Wow. And I said, fucking what. He was like, I shit you not. He was like, the lovers get better because you about to die. You were about to die when you turn. When you hit sixty, the clock starts taking. That's the shot clock. Yep. And he said, everybody, everybody's like in this club of like, we about to die, so we about to get it in. I want that. I want that.
Speaker 1: That would make sense that people are do you feel like people people will then be more down for like sort of kinkier types of sex in the same way that everyone's like, I'll try heroin when I'm eighty.
Speaker 3: I think kinkier, but I also think just like more connectedness with sex, you know, more more just like.
Speaker 1: Do you think would you predict that the emotional intimacy also increases.
Speaker 3: The intimacy and the maturity. I feel like he was telling me about how, like, you know, you get older and old people they'll just be like, like fucking and it'll be like a handshake, but it'll be like an em like they connect him, but then afterwards it'll be like now we can both. We're both just going on with our lives and it's like a maturity and like a like you are your own thing. I'm gonna go back across the planet. But yeah, still lovers. Yes, yes, yes, that's some that's some sick shit. Yeah that's sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, guys, I feel like when you're well, when you're you know, sixty or seventy or something, you're not looking for another person to complete you as much. You're your own every theo. Both parties are sufficiently independent people merely looking for for an intimate experience with one another yep, but not necessarily trying to depend on each other yep to complete each other's line because.
Speaker 3: They did their journey already.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: People be out here fucking like trying to put puzzle pieces back in their heart and shit.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. I mean, that's the common theme that I feel like a lot of people are called in with is like they feel like they've gotten too old to do X, Y and Z, and then you and then you always hear of a story of a guy being like, yeah, my life didn't pick up until I was sixty seventy eighty, whatever it is you want to show Yellowstone. I keep hearing about it.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker didn't start writing until he was in his fifties. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy who the guy who wrote that shows.
Speaker 3: Made Sakari up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, wasn't uh you a squid game?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how old he was, but I know that he was like working on that ship for a decade, a decade, a decade, and then people are like, oh, if I'm not doing X by.
Speaker 3: Whatever, twenty, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they the depression rate of what like that's that's that's That's a great segue into taking some cars.
Speaker 7: Hello Jack, Jack yak Yeah, Jack, Jack yak.
Speaker 1: Jack, I'm here with Zach Fox.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: I heard that you're seeking advice on sugar Mama's.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of at a crossroads, a little more of the lemma, if you will, And I didn't know really who else to ask about it. Hate my job, not making enough money, and I'm really starting to consider the sugar baby lifestyle looking for sugar Mama.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, well how do you how do you feel about that decision, like, do you feel like that's something that would make you happy or do you feel like it's just the next logical step and you're running out of options.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I find I find that a lot of my unhappiness really just stems from a lack of money. So I think in that regard, I think it would make me quite happy. But it's really just the uh, the morality of it, if you will, like the the idea of someone paying for you and and taking care of you. And you know, I'm a young man. I'd like to be, you know, independent if I could, and two things for myself. But it's it's getting skinned to the point where I'm starting to just let that idea go and download some of these apps and put myself out there.
Speaker 1: And now, would you consider a sugar daddy, because I I don't know what, I don't know what I feel absolutely because I was gonna say, well, because I feel like the the market.
Speaker 2: For a.
Speaker 1: Like the the sugar mama to male sugar baby, I feel like it's probably a buyer's market for the sugar mama, and so it might be a little bit more difficult to find a sugar mama than a sugar daddy, unless if.
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you? How would you describe your build?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm pretty pretty good shape. I'm twenty three. I work out literally every day. I always get some abs in. So I think I'm I think I'm uh, you know, at least top top twenty five percent on the attractiveness scale. I think I have a decent personality and uh, you know, I think I I think I could talk one of them into it. You know, I gotta I got a good h a good sense for words. So I'm optimistic. There's there's a couple of different apps. There's a seeking Arrangements Cougar, a couple other ones.
Speaker 3: I than nine, I'm fully on board.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you uh, you guys are on board. You don't think it's a little a little a weak move.
Speaker 6: On my part.
Speaker 3: I mean, and I and I get what you were saying earlier about you know, the independence and and all that stuff, but you know, we're in We're just in different times, man, We're in completely different times where you know, those those dynamics are out the fucking window. The only place in a few years and a few couple decades. The only place you're gonna see that kind of like patriarchal shame around not being the independent, strong breadwinner that your dad told you you're supposed to be. This is some madman shit. This is going out the window. And I think, I think, I think everybody has a right to enjoy being a sub and or being or being as long as it's as long as it's a contract, like it's a consent between two people, you should be able to say yeah, like okay, I'm this and the situation or where this or whatever the levels is as long as y'all are deciding. So you going through these apps is the right it's the right way to do it. You're not trying to go find it, you know, in the club or something. If you did, that'd be great. But you're trying to find it the place where it's at. So I don't see the problem, do you what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want I want somewhere where they're already looking, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, And why do you feel is that a thing you feel shame about? A sort of like you said, you don't want to feel weak. Do you feel a shame about being like a a a sub type in a in Do you feel shame about being a non dominant the non dominant in a relationship?
Speaker 2: I mean when you say non dominant, I assume you're not referring to sexually. But yeah, I do feel a bit of shame of like a woman paying for all my my expenses and not really providing anything to her financially. That that's just never It's just foreign to me, if that makes sense. But yeah, I guess I do feel a bit ashamed about it.
Speaker 3: Where is that what your dynamic was with your with your mom and dad? Like was your dad like kind of like role model, like taking care of the whole, like taking care of business kind of guy. So you're looking at him like I'm supposed to do that, Like what what is that weakness feeling?
Speaker 2: No, not not really. My dad's more of a more of a mom than a dad. He's a not really that way at all. But it's just something that you know, I just see in society and I respect, you know, when a man is providing for his wife or for his kids and stuff. Yeah, and I do want to have kids and I don't want them to see me as a weak man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So if if being a sugar baby. If you were to take off the table, what sort of a path would you like to take to start making more money? Are you trying to go back to school? Are you trying Is there a job in particular that you would like to have.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to start my own business, but as I as I get older and I just have less time, I've struggled to get the money in the time to really focus on that. And so I kind of have always had this entrenreneurial spirit and I don't really want to give up on that. But at the same time, I deliver pizzas right now, and I still live with my mom and I'm twenty three, So it's like it's starting to get you know, you know, time is of the essence here and starting to feel the pressure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to stop you right there, man, because it's literally what we were just talking about that everybody has this like everybody has these these clocks, and then they have these norms, you know what I'm saying, And then the norms are battling against your clock, and you're like trying to figure out what you need to do. Ain't nothing wrong with you delivering pieces and living with your moms right now, Deliver the fuck out of them pizzas right now. Deliver the shit out of those pieces right now, and do it to the best of your capability and meet people and gain stories that you'll probably never ever get again, because delivering pieces you meet more people than a fucking I'm sure like an uber drive, you know what I'm saying. And then at the same time, if you want to be a sugar you're twenty three. If you want to be a sugar baby, do that shit, and then double up and start thinking about what business you got around because sex work don't make you weak, you know what i mean. If anything, that shit probably fortifies you so that you know, you forty now you're going into your old age, you forty fifty, and you got a better outlook. And say you got a daughter, a son, You're not gonna be looking at them like they week or fucking fucking they head up with these norms about how you're supposed to move in the world, you know what I'm saying, Like you'll have more respect for your fellow man, and and yeah, ship might be hard and might be awkward at points in time, and you might be put yourself in some situations that feel kind of sketchy. But you know you you're a man. Do you think you're a man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, then you're a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's not up it's not up to society. It's not up to any of your fucking friends. If they're giving your ship, it's not up to anybody to define you, to define your timeline on you. You know, I mean, it's exactly where we're talking.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've talked to them, but I was doing this stream out. I've been doing this stream out of my mom's house for a long time. You know, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, you know how you know how many motherfuckers wish that they had a mom's house to even be at so they could be delivering pizzas or working at Best Buy or working at I'm all Circuit City don't even exist no more. But like, you know, working wherever. Like that's a blessing in itself that your mom is like, yeah, baby, whatever, whatever my son doing, like, it's gonna work out. It's gonna and and you twenty three, bro, go be a sugar, be a fucking just sugar it up. Man, do do whatever you gotta do live life.
Speaker 2: But before yeah, I never really considered that.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, what's your name again?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack? Before we go? What is like the what is like the number one goal? You said you want to start a busines? There's like a business in particular that you have your eyes set on. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm really passionate about, and you can probably relate to this, is kind of helping people.
Speaker 4: Like I love to give advice.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to school for eight years to be a therapist, but I do. I love helping people, so I'm trying to kind of match that with the business. But there's nothing really that I've kind of settled on or came too.
Speaker 3: If you want to help people, if you want to help people, it's going to come through and whatever you end up doing. I'll say that because when I was when I was, you know, nineteen twenty twenty one or whatever, I ain't know that I wanted to do what I was doing right now. All I knew, though, is that I wanted to make people feel good. I want to make people laugh, you know what I'm saying, And the seed of that idea is more important to take with you than sitting there and wondering do I need to go to school? Do I need to do this? Uh? You just follow that, follow that desire and hope that it manifests into some ship that's gonna be fun for you to do. And if it don't switch that ship up.
Speaker 2: All right, well I appreciate that. And I like the advice of maybe getting a sugar mama and then building my business from there. I never really thought about that, but uh, yeah, this is this has been helpful.
Speaker 1: Thank you both, of course, Jack, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 3: Thank you Jack.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's sweet kid.
Speaker 1: You know, I was gonna say, it's so funny that you what you were just saying, because I've said that on the stream a thousand times. The germ of the idea of like the germal very general idea, like I want to help people, I want to make people laugh. Even even if then if you're if if the germ of your idea is like I want to make money, or like like following the germ of the idea rather than like I want to be a doctor, I want to like the specific thing following the general Yeah, because that that widens there's infinite ways too, there's like really one way to become a doctor, but there's infinite ways to help people. You know, people get stuck with like.
Speaker 3: Think about what building they want before thinking about like the actual materials and like the journey of getting percent. They're just like shopping for their ultimate identity, you know what I mean. And there's nothing wrong with Well, there's people out here who are like, No, I was six, and I was I knew I was going to be a heart surgeon, and I became a fucking heart surger. That's great, But the vast majority of human beings are like in their forties fifties still like I don't know, Yeah, they're still I work at this bar and I just want to make people YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing is that like Jack delivers pizzas, like you like you're helping people fucking delivering pizzas, Like you don't have to think about like the grandest way possible to help people. You still can, but like you can do both, Like you can like help people right now in the one to one way that you're doing it. Yeah, one at a time, one pizza at a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's this weird like cause you never want to tell people to be complacent, right, yeah, you know, like everybody has a potential. Yeah, so it's like this, like I don't know what you call that, like this like balance between complacency and fervor for what you could get.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be complacent, but you also you don't want to delay your happiness, right, so because you can just you can do that for infinite you do that.
Speaker 3: Forever because I'm I wouldn't tell Jack to deliver pieces till the end of time if that's what made him happy, But it seems like that's something he's trying to knounce out of. But I think he should enjoy it while he's here.
Speaker 1: Right right, Like if he's on the shift, there's no reason to not be like Nigga, I'm delivering pieces, yes, yes, but you like that's they're not mutually exclusive. You can be that and also be like I'm delivering.
Speaker 3: Pizzas and I'm gonna I'm gonna do it to the next exactly exactly because you deliver the shit out of that pizza. There's something that, like humans, you get out of doing small stupid tests like that and doing them. Well, yeah, I used to work at Jimmy John's and UH in Atlanta downtown, and this was like kind of the crazy part of downtown UH. And I started working there and I was gonna be a bike delivery dude. I was gonna deliver sandwiches. I had to be like nineteen twenty and I was finna drop out of school. I was like, fuck it, I'm finn deliver the sandwiches bro the week. Like a few days before I get the job at Jimmy John's, my bike gets stolen no, and I'm like, fuck, what am I going to do now? So I go to old boy the manager. I'm like, yo, my bike got stolen. He's like, I mean you're a bike delivery guy. What the fuck are you gonna do now? And I was like, well, look a lot of these delivery because it was the heart of downtown. So I was like a lot of these delivery locations are like across the street, two blocks, three blocks, four blocks. No, motherfucker. I ran. I ran with sandwiches through downtown Atlanta, sprinted and sometimes you know what would happens. Sometimes the motherfuckers who were biking would get trapped somewhere like in traffic or have to lock their there was a time window where they had to lock their bike up. But they're going into the sun Trust building or something like you gotta lock it up. They're not gonna let you in with that. I'm already running up the steps getting to where I'm delivering Boom, I'm back down. I'm across the street. I'm getting my tips. Some days I would leave the more tips you.
Speaker 1: You don't need the bike to go at bike speed.
Speaker 3: No, I was dusting them, looking at like why you got that shitty ass mongoose mountain bike if you can't really push it to the limit.
Speaker 1: I love that though, because because you did, you weren't like you weren't like sitting and crying about it. You were like, I'm gonna run.
Speaker 3: Fuck this shit, fuck the ship. Run and it's a funny ass story. You twenty three delivering pieces, bitch, get a story out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I appreciate when you said that, because I was like, yeah, I feel like I get like that sometimes, where like, you know, there are part times in my life where I'm like, you know, now I'm doing this, but soon I'm gonna be doing that, and it's like, well, you're not. You're forgetting to even live in what you're doing right now and like get the stories out.
Speaker 3: Of and you building a habit the habit of doing that. You building a habit of doing that because then now you're gonna get to the other thing and not even appreciate this exactly.
Speaker 1: That's always happens, Ashley.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: Ashley? I'm I'm here with Zach. We're talking to people on the phone. What's what's your life like, Ashley?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 9: Actually, it's very excited. You're very hard to get ahold of. Yesterday I called you one hundred and seventy seven times, but today I called once.
Speaker 1: So here we are, hell hellya. IM happy to have you on, Ashley. Is is there anything in particular that that you'd like to talk about? Pegging off the bat? What's your level of experience with this topic?
Speaker 3: Minimal? But like I can I could rock, I could rut with a conversation.
Speaker 10: Okay, wait asking are you asking?
Speaker 4: Zach?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I now ask you?
Speaker 9: Okay, So I don't have any experience taking it actually, but it's something that I really really want to do. But I can't find somebody who would be okay with it, and that's my problem. I'm want to talk about, like why people can't just normalize pegging. Why there's such a big stigma around it? Where you live actually, Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 3: You from Savannah, Georgia. Well, let me tell you something. I'm from Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 11: I was in Atlanta the other day.
Speaker 3: I'm also from Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I heard about your Jimmy Jones experience.
Speaker 3: When you when I think you just need to get up out of Savannah. I think that's I think that's all you need to do. Yeah, I think as soon as you start hanging out in Atlanta, you're gonna find some freaky motherfuckers that's gone off the perks who are like baby girl.
Speaker 9: That was is so weird that you say that?
Speaker 3: Did I say? What? Oh? In Atlanta? Yeah, there's a long story.
Speaker 9: Anyways, What about like what is are your guys' views on pegging? Like would you ever let a woman peg you?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 9: Or why not?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my thing about pegging and butt stuff just for me as a man, just as man. I've spoken about this before. I don't have the like, oh I don't want you to do that because I'm this, I'm that, blah blah blah, Like once a man and a woman are together, everything's on the table. Sure, But for me, I'm just never one percent sure that my butthole is that ready to go. I'm never one hundred percent. And I'll say this, I'll say this. It'll like I'll take full showers, I'll do the whole thing, spread cheeks, let water get in there, like I wash. But even when I get out, the moment I get out, I feel like my ass is dirty. Yes, And as much as I want to be hey, yeah, as much as I want to be like, hey baby, let's do the pegging thing tonight, as soon as it starts, I would be like, I'm fin the duchy, Like there's definitely duky. There's dukie. There's gotta be dukie on it. There's definitely. And I'll say, my girl loved me. I know if there was some dukie, she wouldn't care. But that's just something that's I gotta do the work. So I'm just giving you an example of the work that I got to do at my level of comfortability with it, where a lot of dudes they got a whole, they got a whole slew of levels where they just might not be like comfortable with it at all. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep it's hard to clean your asshole to a point where you're like.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to clean and I'm not going to douche my ass. I don't want to. Really, I don't want to douche my ass.
Speaker 9: I think maybe it's different for guys because like a lot of I know, most guys' assholes are hairy, right, Like I shaved my butthole so like, and I'll really scrub at it and I can feel that it's clean, you.
Speaker 8: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, I'll be scrubbing it and feelings clean. But like, yeah, you gotta hear you. You gotta hear you as well.
Speaker 1: Y'all have a huge I have an extremely hairy ass, so like I have a very hairy body. I mean, like my belly is already pretty and this is like my assholes.
Speaker 3: Like forced And that's what I'm saying. So you expecting the motherfucker, like wow, to not only get over his his belly hairs and arm pits, but not only that, to get over your whole idea of being of like manliness and be like yes, I'm okay with booty stuff, sure, and torking my booty up in the air and getting getting ate up and blown out and all of that stuff by my girl. Yeah, you asking somebody to get over that and then also get over their body here and all these different levels. It's a lot of different levels of shit that that like men gotta go through to get comfortable with that. So what I actually just suggest like it's a lot of freaky motherfuckers in Atlanta that have already done that work within themselves and they ready to just get it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how important is it to you because you say that you wanted to be normalized in that, Like like are you trying to are you trying to like be a guy's first or are you like looking for someone who's experienced in being pegged? Because I also feel like even if even if I'm not like in person at one of these dungeons or anything like that, it's like there's all these there's all these websites that you can go to where like they specialize in this kind of thing.
Speaker 9: Well, I think we kind of I don't know, because I feel like I could it could be somebody's first or somebody who is experienced. It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: To me if I could.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for a free agent. Free that ass, free that ass actually said give it to me. I don't care if you.
Speaker 1: Know, personally, I couldn't if if and everything you described of like I it's so hard and impossible to clean my ass and to shave it and all all like to prepare. Even if I could properly prepare my ass for butt stuff, I don't think I could. I think the most I would reasonably do is have somebody to lick it. But to actually like put a thing a thing in there, I don't think I could do that. But even but even to have somebody lick it, it's like I'm never I'm never gonna get my ass clean to the point where I wouldn't feel horrendously sorry for somebody. Yes, yeah, I would never. I'd never get there. It's a fantasy to have an asshole that's clean where I.
Speaker 9: Would be like, you would feel sorry if someone were to peggy is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, if somebody were like putting their tongue in my ass, It's like there's no way that you're not hating this right now. I couldn't get my mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, the other day.
Speaker 9: The other day, I was fingering this guy's asshole where I was about to and then I've like stuck my finger there and he has a very hairy ass and I felt something like a little clump and that freaked me out.
Speaker 3: That freaked you out, And that's exactly what we say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there was like a clump there.
Speaker 3: Like he's that's what we're saying. I felt lump.
Speaker 1: Is freaking you are?
Speaker 3: Did you bring up the clump?
Speaker 9: I did not bring up the clump. I didn't want to embarrass him.
Speaker 3: Real nigga, I'll fuck with you. I'll fuck with you, see that. And that's what we're scared of, is that I just somebody gonna feel the clump and go clumb alert, clumb alert. He's got dookie, And now my ego and confidence is shattered. Yep, you know so I respect you for not bringing up the clump.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, I didn't want to. Yeah, no, I wouldn't. I wouldn't bring up the clump.
Speaker 1: I actually take it off, but I did not stick. If there's I want to know, it's actually my it's actually my namemarre that there is a clump, there is something wrong, and they don't tell me because I want it, because if because I want to be prepared for next time, because I don't want what I think is clean to not be the right the right answer. I want the truth. I feel that so that way I'm prepared next time.
Speaker 3: I feel that too.
Speaker 9: If he would have asked me, I would have told him, But he didn't ask me. I just don't think he knew it was there, and I feel like if I would have brought it up, it would have been embarrassing. I didn't want to put myself in that situation. That is fully naked man in front of me has been strange.
Speaker 3: A word of advice. Actually, a man has gone through all of the work to get comfortable enough to let you finger, lick and peg his asshole. The last thing we're about to do is turn around and go, hey, was there Duchie in my ass That's the last thing that he's about to do. He's about to get up.
Speaker 2: I guess he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna straighten on his back and walks out of that room like Superman and pretend you know nothing just happened, or do whatever he needs to do to be like, yeah, I'm I'm still I'm man, you know what I mean. So he's committed. He's committed, So you got to you gotta do the work and be more urgent and be like hey, hey, like.
Speaker 11: It's a clump, right, or I could just tell to geckos and two thousand people on the internet about it, or do.
Speaker 1: You do feel do you feel better having talked about the subject now that now that it's said and done, I kind.
Speaker 9: Of yeah, I think so, Like I understand more about why guys don't want to do it now, which is what I was trying to get to, Like maybe they're just not comfortable in their own skin or whatever.
Speaker 1: By the way, there might be a guy out there who is like, who is like they actually maybe that's part of they get off on the fact that their asshole is that they got club. They actually want to have clumps and then clumps.
Speaker 3: There's clump.
Speaker 1: There's a beautiful thing about the world is all sorts of different people who want all sorts of different things.
Speaker 3: There's a clump gang out there, and.
Speaker 1: We live in an interconnected society in which the clump lovers and the clump as can find each other and make beautiful.
Speaker 3: Love damn clump light, I hope.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much for calling Ashley.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: She's great. I think Ashley just needs to hang out on Edgewood Avenue?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a place in Savannah?
Speaker 3: That in Atlanta? Just find her a bisexual man on Atlanta Avenue Atlanta and Atlanta Avenue, Edgewood Avenue who likes but stuff.
Speaker 1: Hello, Evelyn, Hey, how are you with? I'm here with Zach Fox were Gecko's how is how?
Speaker 4: How are you again?
Speaker 5: I'm doing O care. I'm doing better than I thought I would.
Speaker 1: How did you think you were doing.
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: I just moved into new apartment for college and it's in Utah, so that's kind of myss. But I'm I feel like I got good roommates and the area is nice. I was living in my dad's parents' house before and that was not fun. So it's good to be on my.
Speaker 1: Own, Evelyn. Evelyn, it says here that you're looking for some some form of relationship advice.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So basically I met this guy on Tinder, which is which is a questionable app to meet people, but turning out, this guy and we started talking and we were probably talking for like a month and a half two months, and things were going super super well. But he actually signed in to join the Navy, and he was supposed to leave for training in the middle of February, but then they made him leave in December. And so the dilemma is that we never really had the like official relationship talk, you know, we never like set boundaries or what we were And so I did ask him before he left, like if he wanted to stay in touch, because at this point, the like training school that he's in, he's in boot camp, and we can only talk through letters, which is like the most intense form of long distance.
Speaker 1: So did you have you have like a phone or anything when you're in the you're in the Navy.
Speaker 5: I think after the first ten weeks, once he like moves to the next school, he can have a phone. For everyone say, it's like a red flag to date someone in the Navy. I did not know he was like involved with that stuff until we had started talking. And he's not like the stereotypical kind of guy, Like if you saw him on the street or talk to him, you'd never guess that he like chose as his career. M I just feel like.
Speaker 3: You're I don't know if I want not the typical ones, like the typical opinion the Navy guy is like booty stuff, right, which is like whatever, It's like, we're all he.
Speaker 5: Wasn't into booty stuff, but he was into some beauty.
Speaker 3: I will say that, Yeah, but I'm talking about you know, booty stuff with other men is what the Navy. The Navy, uh stigma is, Oh, he's about that. Here's the thing about that. The Navy doesn't produce or attract men who want to have sex with other men. The entire military does. You know what I'm saying. The whole military is predicated on that fact that like being overseers, being deployed with a bunch of other dudes. Like not to say every man in the military is, but if I was, if I was a gay man, I'd be like, I know where I'm going, right, you know what I'm saying. So I don't think there's a stigma. I don't think that's a fair stigma to put on the Navy. I think anything can be that, you know what I'm saying. But what I will say is, yeah, how old are you? You're eight? How old are you.
Speaker 5: I'm eighteen, I'm a freshman in college.
Speaker 3: Your freshman in college. My cut and dry advice. Let's move on, baby girl. You got too much, you got too much living, You got too much living to do.
Speaker 1: Very strong.
Speaker 5: So should I just stay in touch with him? But like not be serious about it?
Speaker 3: Stay in touch? You know, he going to the navy. He's gonna become he gonna become three different men while he's out there, learn about hisself. You know what I'm saying, Like he's gonna be in a in a whole different world, you know, the world of dynamics that you could only imagine. So how how are y'all even gonna relate through through letters? You know what I'm saying, Like he's in a completely different universe than you. And you're trying to talk to him about school, and he's trying to talk to you about God, the deck, the guns in the deck, and the fucking starbird and the ship.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna recognize half the words he's saying in these letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be like, I guess that's cool. Like you're gonna lose You're gonna lose interest faster, faster than I put on this gecko suit, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like are you are you? Did you move out of state to go to college or are you going to college? Like were you kind of already like hot people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm originally from Washington State and so I'm going to school in Utah. But I met him here in Utah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if your your first red flag is that he's from Utah, that's where you should.
Speaker 5: Have just yeah, that is very true.
Speaker 3: You should have now. And I'm I'm letting you off the hook because you're eighteen and you're learning about life and you're supposed to get out there and make mistakes and and and it's child by fire. I'm thirty one to just just right off Utah. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: Also, I wanted to circle back to what Zach was saying about Mark Zuckerberg earlier. I have this theory about him, so recently he's been creating the metaverse and kind of he's low key taking control of all virtual realities what I feel like he's doing. So I had this theory like what if and it kind of ties into like the simulation theory, but like, what if we're just living in Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse? Right, now I feel like some evidence is that Mark Zuckerberg has a wife and she's actually kind of pretty, like she's pretty attractive. So I would say like he could have just made a wife and family for himself, because there's no way he's ever touched to a woman like a real woman before. What are your guys' thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, look, if you have enough money, like I don't think it's I think I think now Here's the question is does Mark Zuckerberg's wife love him for who he is? Would Mark Zuckerberg's wife of Mark Zuckerberg were he not to the Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: Would she take a Will she take a bullet for him? Type ship? That's what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Like this, she really she wouldn't. I don't think she don't think she would take a I don't think she would take a bullet. I don't know if she truly loves him, but that she wouldn't take a she's all that much she could she could love him, But I think that she loves that she has attached herself to something in life where she will never have to think about anything utility, at least any sort of paperwork ever again there is.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a completely Scott free life, because you do get memed on heavily for for dating Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: Sure, but what the fuck is a meme when you infinite in it wealth that you couldn't spend if you lived two thousand times?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think, But I wonder coming from every direction.
Speaker 1: But as long as your as long.
Speaker 3: As your billions of dollars dollars? Why do you even why are you even on the internet?
Speaker 1: Trade?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, she doesn't see those memes.
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know she's the Internet and knowing Mark, he's a fucking robot. He lets her have all types of sexy Dominican six pack ab.
Speaker 1: You think, so she can have sex with whomever. You think that's you think that's the deal.
Speaker 3: I think that's the deal.
Speaker 5: They have kids, though, Yeah, they have They have like two or three kids.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I really wonder where those kids.
Speaker 3: Where did those kids come from?
Speaker 1: They're gonna be.
Speaker 5: They're probably just robots like they Oh wait, they're real.
Speaker 1: I could see one of his, you know. And like in these dynasties, there's always like there's a black sheep that goes like my family. One of the Trumps did that. One of Mark Zuckerberg's kids I believe will at some point come out and be like, I this man is my father. I will confirm for sure he is a robot. I could see one of his kids coming in like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. As far as the metaverse stuff, I don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: We I was. I've been thinking about it. I think whether or not I like it, it is one thing, but it seems inevitable that, yes, we are going to live in the metaverse. We already all live online. Everyone watching this right now, isn't everyone in this chat lives online. They're already interacting with each other.
Speaker 3: Hm, We're already.
Speaker 1: We're really already there. It's just getting us. It's just when are they gonna put the headsets on? Like in the SpongeBob movie when Blankton has the bucket hat thing that that's where we're going. But we're already there. We were already in the metaverse.
Speaker 3: And once everyone else is there and you decide not to be, you will be so alienated and your life will be such a lonely hell that you'll wake up every day and pain from not making the decision to go to the metaverse. That's how rough they're going to make it. I think if this thing is real, like, if they're serious about it, they're doing they're doing billions of dollars of analytical research into our psychology every day, collecting data. They know exactly what could make me, that could break me down to my most lowest common denominator, sadness. They know what about you, everybody in the chat you, Ashley, So the next step, like they could just do whatever?
Speaker 1: Is that comforting for you to hear, Evelyn?
Speaker 5: Honestly, no time made me feel wait.
Speaker 1: Down, damn well, thank you so much for calling us.
Speaker 5: How about you, guys, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Again? I'm of the opinion it's like how I feel, how I feel doesn't matter because it's it's an inevitability. We're all going we as I said, we all already live in the internet. I mean, I'm on Instagram and stupid Discord and TikTok. I'm already. Well, I'm already I'm already living in the Internet. It's just a matter of when they're gonna tape it to my head, which is inevitable, Evelyn. Any final thoughts, feeling, sentiments, comments, concerns.
Speaker 5: All I have to say is that I appreciate you guys. I appreciate your honesty, and that you guys are real and it was good talking to you, and I hope you guys have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. Say no to you talking all right? Dumping?
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask you to do me a favor? Could you take this next call while I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and uh when you get back, I'm gonna have to have to.
Speaker 1: Go to the bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the beers, but tack team, can you can you tee me up because I'm yeah, absolutely if you if you tee me up with it, I can.
Speaker 1: And I'll be quick. I'm not gonna be like I'm a quick I'm a quick period.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, and I'll let you Let's see, let's do this, let's do this, te me up on the call, don't let's let's like go pee before they asked what their question.
Speaker 1: Is, We'll do it. We'll do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do an introduction, yes, and then I'll take the top of the question and then when you come back from ping yes, just get back into their question.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Without even knowing the first half of it. Yes, okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that challenge because I feel like I feel like I feel like I'm up for that to just enter in the middle of the conversation.
Speaker 3: And just pick it back up totally. Okay, Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: Hello, is this Nie?
Speaker 6: Yo's good?
Speaker 1: Na, I'm doing great. I'm here with I'm here with Black Fox.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: What's good is Zach?
Speaker 3: What's up? Doug? How you knowing?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 6: I'm not yo. Bro, you put me on the Betty Wait.
Speaker 3: On, God, I'll put you on the Betty way.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, bro? When you dropped that dropped that Jesus is but one blass day back in the day.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm happy that I could bridge a generational gap for you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but our pr.
Speaker 8: Yeah but anybody?
Speaker 6: How you doing it?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 3: You said, how are we doing it? I'm doing great, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm doing good as well. I I can't. I don't. I can't understand what you're saying. Very well?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry about that? Is it? Is it a whole bunch of noise in the background.
Speaker 1: No, no, Now, I can hear you well, Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 1: Well. How do you feel about how do you feel about this? Do you want say, for a little longer?
Speaker 3: Do you feel let's yeah, let's do it. I think you can go. Okay, okay, I'll be right, I'll be right back. I I predict, yeah, I predict.
Speaker 1: I predict that will be no longer than two than three minutes.
Speaker 3: I believe you wait, peeing with it? You just take this? Okay, beautiful? All right? I feel good? All right? Uh nye, all right? What's what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Whats going on?
Speaker 6: It's a lot. It's just a lot, man, h I have a lot going on right now. That's on how to come about it? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: I am a okay, so I'm an entrepreneur FORIRL and I just like money, you know. And last year I did it.
Speaker 3: It made it.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I just said I made a dumb decision, but I mean there was some outcome out of it, you know. But uh, I decided to take a risk and hop one point of you know, and uh, I blow some videos and those videos kind of caught fire. And I want to say, like a few of my videos have at least like on average, my videos have at least like ten k as far as use, and uh like, let's say I have a kid, you know, and uh, you know, like what like what happened? Like how do I come across there? Let's say like in the next few years like this, I'll become freaking Johnny since you know, and like how would I how would I explain my kids? Like how would I tell my kids about that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: All right, let me walk back through this now, just so I make sure I got all the facts straight. You're an entrepreneur, you just you like making the money. Last year you started putting pouring up. I'm assuming starring yourself on porn Hub, yes, and and your dilemma and your question is how you would relay that to your children? So I'm assuming. So I'm assuming that your face is in your face is in these videos.
Speaker 6: I mean like like two of them. I mean it's not like there's two of them, but like they're very visible, you know, and like I don't like, okay, like you know those videos on YouTube or like like there's been videos on YouTube that I've seen, like of kids like getting bullies for that and like going to school. Oh, your mom's the only fans star you know?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmmmmm. Are you doing Are you doing these videos? And I just have a couple of are you doing these videos with one like dedicated co star or is it.
Speaker 6: Like other like uh this mhm, So as of right now, it's one dedicated co star and like we're getting like I mean, I wouldn't say like it's like stable and come off of it, but it's it's it's like it could be it could be a little bit more better, you know. But and like I know I can like I got a sense of how fast things can catch fire, you know, after like I'm not trying to promote myself at all, but like I do TikTok every so often, and like like a few months ago, like one of my videos ended up hitting the mill then like I don't want that to happen in like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, real quick, how do you feel?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like that's scary that that was a scary moment for.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, And tell me more about why it was a scary moment for.
Speaker 6: You, because like I've never had no like nothing like that happened, you know.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and yeah, are you like are you uncomfortable about being perceived?
Speaker 6: Like uh, if you say you can say that, you can say that, like but like within with then that's like I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, And tell me about tell me. Okay, So you said you're with the dedicated You're with a dedicated co star, right, yes, sir? And what how do the how do?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What is your relationship to them?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a romantic relationship. It's a friendship.
Speaker 6: Yes, rely very it's a very romantic relationship. But like I don't like, like could I see this as being a long term thing, you know, as far as like me continuously doing that like uploading videos and doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So all these concerns that you have about how your kids might feel, about how you might be perceived, the general concerns that I feel like a lot of people who do this this kind of work feel Have you talked to them through with your co star and if you have, what are their feelings on that?
Speaker 8: She's all for.
Speaker 1: She's all for it?
Speaker 4: Like she's all for and like I.
Speaker 6: Like, I just don't know how to feel about that because you know, like like I don't I do it out of love? You know? And yeah, like because like it's something like like I didn't I didn't. It wasn't originally my eye idea.
Speaker 1: But so then let me ask you another question. You say that you do you have a romantic relationship with this person with your co star. Do you feel like producing this content together has has it brought an extra layer of intimacy to your relationship or do you feel it has been detrimental to that intimacy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that extra layer has been brought, Like definitely, Like I'm doing stuff I thought I'd never do, you know, hmm, Like I've never put it to in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Until now, Like you know, it sounds like this dynamic is a win for you and your partner right now?
Speaker 10: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: That's what it seems to me.
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 3: Would be I'd be remiss. I'd be lying to you if I told you that your fears and your anxieties aren't warranted. Not from a standpoint of not from a standpoint and let me clarify, because not from a standpoint of what other people are going to think about you, but because if that is a fear that you have with what the Internet is and how it exists today, things happen when you have that. You know what I'm saying, if that's something you're afraid of, then maybe reconsidered. But if it's not, if it's something that you could be like, look at me, so post me. So if it's something that you would own and be like, yes, this is this is something that I am not ashamed of at all, then guess what. There's no fear to be had and you can just run off. But I would say that I could search through thousands of pages on porn hub and never once see anyone that I know, you know what I'm saying, or any you know what I mean, Like I think you're in there.
Speaker 6: Like I'm just like I'm just because you know, you know how like Facebook kind of works like like or like not like Instagram. Sometimes you're around somebody been able, pulled, recommended, you know, yeah yeah, also you're yeah, like dad need some crazy messages something like that.
Speaker 1: You know your kids are going to grow up. I believe I feel like the trajectory of society is getting more understanding and progressive. I feel like your kids, well, well, I don't know. I feel like middle schoolers will eternally be horrible, unthinking on empathetic people. But I feel like society as a whole it's getting more more progressive, more accepting. By the way I was thinking about this, if you don't, everyone was like, oh, oh, what if it was your mom or if my mom told me today she wanted to start doing porn.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, whatever makes you happy.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit.
Speaker 3: But okay, but but what if your mom did porn back in the day, sure, when she was nice age or in her mid twenties. If your mom or your dad did that and someone brought it to you in a way to stab or roast it at you, to grade you, how would you feel about this?
Speaker 1: I can under if I'm thirteen, I can understand not having the emotional skill set to own it right now. If I would own it, I'd be like, yeah, you know, I mean, yeah, my mom's a human being. She has other facets of her life than just being my mom, right, you know? But at thirteen, would I have the emotional maturity to really understand that? Probably not. So I understand that.
Speaker 3: But I think that there's a happy medium here now. I think that you can keep doing what you're doing and keeping this dynamic and the money flowing, but maybe throwing a couple more precautionary things maybe don't show faces. Maybe you do. Maybe maybe you figure out what your level of comfortability and anonymity is in this, in this relationship, so you don't have to feel like, you know, one day you're going to have a twelve year old who comes home and got in a fist fight because he's defending mom. You know what I mean, Because every every twelve year old boy is going to fight over mom or dad. You know what I mean? Everybody, you know, we can't accept we can't expect them to be as mature and like l'Os like grown about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: When you think about other people, you have to. But I also, but your kids don't exist yet, It's true.
Speaker 1: But also I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe this is a naive thought. But maybe this is a naive thought, but maybe maybe this brings with it. And again I think you should take your precautions. I think you should, if it makes you feel comfortable, wear a giant unicorn mask or not showface or whatever it is you got to do. But also I could.
Speaker 6: See you actually thought about doing some mess like that, like putting a ski mask on some like throat like thriller stuff.
Speaker 8: You know, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the ski mask and adds some other sort of sort of elements. But also maybe this, maybe this, maybe this affords you, and I don't know, maybe this is a naive thought, but maybe it affords you an opportunity when your kids are thirteen to sit down with them and say, listen, your mom and me, we have had lives outside of just being your parents and this and that, and have that sort of conversation. And maybe that does Maybe that does something good for your kid. Maybe that grows them up a little bit more than their peers. I don't know, but it's it's possible. But again I I I agree. I think you should do whatever is to your of course, something that they do, whatever is to your comfort.
Speaker 6: Level understood, And I thank you for that than needed.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you so much for calling. No is there anything else you want to say before we go?
Speaker 6: Hey man, I just want you all to have a wonderful year, have a great day tomorrow, Stay safe, don't do smoke weed, don't do drugs though through your thing, you know, for yourself. And yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: An thank you for having keeps good, keep fucking.
Speaker 1: All right, all right here, we do that, all right, I don't know about you, but I feel so much better having pete. I feel loosey goosey right now, Yeah, yeah, I feel I feel yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I came back and I was like it. Honestly, it felt like there was so much happiness from peeing that nis problems. I had to I had to work to.
Speaker 1: Put yourself back into Yeah.
Speaker 3: To recenter not It took a little bit.
Speaker 1: It takes a little It takes a bit to like empathy, like you have to. You have to do it sort of consciously adjust to how he's feel.
Speaker 3: You got a hard job.
Speaker 1: I don't think about the fact that people are listening, that people can like when I talk to I don't think about the fact that there's like, however many thousand people listening, because because if I did, if I really truly internalize that, I'd be paralyzed. Yeah right right, I'd be like or I'd just go crazy, or I'd be like too afraid say anything, right, because it's vast I don't think the human brain can even has the capacity to do that, though it's not supposed to do that. There's, like I said, this, all the experience of twitch streaming, of like parasocially interacting with a check like.
Speaker 3: It goes against every law of God put in place to keep us Yes, apes, yes, it's not. He failed, yes, miserably to keep whatever virus we are can like contained. We're not even supposed to be on like trained like fucking subway platforms, let alone the internet. Let alone the Internet. I liked.
Speaker 1: I like thinking about that though, because then if like if the Internet is making you like depressed or anxious, it's like, yeah, of course, it's.
Speaker 3: Literally what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know, that's that's It's the experience of twitch streaming is not anything remotely that people should be.
Speaker 3: It blows me away. Yeah, every day I never get over any of this. I'm always like.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what's fun about like calls though, is that like it's like that experience, the experience of like having a conversation with a person like we're doing right now or like we do with the calls, is more digestible than like trying to talk to.
Speaker 3: This collective of.
Speaker 1: People in a in a well, because I feel like I'm talking to them one at a time, right, That's how I feel like I is because I don't I try to look at the chat when I'm talking on the phone, So I feel like I'm talking to chat, but just one at a time, the way that supposed to talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it keeps you saying.
Speaker 1: I want to see what's in the queue?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi is us dev?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: This is the dev.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? I'm here with.
Speaker 8: On the call.
Speaker 1: You're on you're on the call, you're on the show. How do you feel?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 8: Holy shit, that's so cool?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 12: Fine?
Speaker 8: Hopefully that don't sound weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can hear you. Great? Mm hm.
Speaker 8: Cool, awesome. Okay, So I want to know what do y'all do whenever y'are like stressed on, like just a weird situation and you gotta like put your head back in the focus, because man, I get anxious all the time, Like, oh dude, I ended up in the er the other day and they're like, yeah, man, you having a pan attack. Go home. I'm like, all right, that'll be a fat satin bill.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What do you typically do when you're when you're anxious? Do you have a thing.
Speaker 3: I wish I could I wish I could say that I did you know, there's a multitude of things that I can try, but nothing really works besides just sitting and trying to breathe and just work through it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because I get anxious, fuck like social anxiety. Like I picked the worst possible career stand up to have anxiety with just why just performing period? It's nerve wracking, it can it can kill you see to early grades. But I don't know, man, I think you just gotta be like Hella, in tune with when it's about to happen and have your own personal whatever your language is to deal with that ship. Some people are like they need they gotta be on ZNAX or they gotta be on something that that was a mount I choose to. I have ADHD. Yeah, I just take because at the ADHD funks with my anxiety. Yeah, so I take Omegas fish oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heard about that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, e Pa fish oil, and that's like, that's like brain loop. So I would suggest doing some of that ship. Get you some fish oil, megas, get a find a good brand, go on Reddit and find out who got the good ass fish oil. Because I don't know, do you do you take medication for or do you not?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm I'm on like three medications and take two into depressants and it takes well. Now to anxiety medications. Okay, okay, I got that super depression of super.
Speaker 3: D I feel that. I feel you. I feel you. Yeah, yeah, man, I salute you, dog. I salute you just for being honest about it and talking about like for real, for real, like everybody got their own little what do you do?
Speaker 8: I'm fucking I'm a college student and I fucking work, and I'm also in the middle of trying to figure out what I'm doing in my life because like I thought I had a plan and I was doing everything for it, and then I fucking got into nursing school and then I got kicked out before school even started, and I was like, okay, well, I don't know before I'm gonna do. I'm fuck, dude, in twenty four I still don't have a degree or like a path that I'm like falling to. I just take random ass classes every single mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: How's your how's your diet?
Speaker 8: But let's just ask. But because of the scare that I had the other day when I went to the er, I've been like working out every day since then, and I'm like, I'm trying to get that ship on point. Yeah, because I'm like, you know what, No, that ship was way too scary. I'm going to fix this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's a workout, Yeah, don't. It definitely is. It's not a complete fix, but definitely exercise and eating right. When I say eating right, you already know what I'm saying, Like, bitch, I eat them Taco bell wings the other day and I'm telling how it was. It was awful, but also your body, like eventually it's gonna start punishing you for that. You know you what's that?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 3: You make all the fucking happy chemicals in your stomach?
Speaker 1: Did you say Taco bell wings? Did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That thing?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 3: It is, And I would I would listen, go on your own adventure, but I would not recommend it.
Speaker 1: You said that all of a lot of our happy chemicals are made in our stomach.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I I I consistently under under whatever it is, the underestimate the effect of my diet on my mood. I'm always you always think it's like something external and it's like, oh wait, I've just been eating a bunch of horrible things all the time.
Speaker 3: I've been eating a bunch of bad shit. And like my shirt was too wrinkled, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 3: It'll be it sometimes it will be and like you know, people will like clinical ship. You can never I would never tell somebody who's clinically depressed or anxious or whatever they're like, oh, switching to the plant based it's gonna fix. It's gonna fix you forever. You know what I mean. Nothing is a fix, but would it maybe help you tremendously. I don't know. It's worth the shot. It's worth a shot. It's worth the shot, and you won't get cancer.
Speaker 8: You said that, which is funny because like everybody, what's not funny? Everybody in my family gets cancer. No cap.
Speaker 1: Real quick kind of to tap this into something we were talking earlier, what is it that you ultimately Okay, when we were talking earlier about like the germ of the idea versus the actual thing that you want to do, right, so like your actual like narrow path is like okay, I want to be a nurse, but like what what is it what is beneath that? Like, is it that you want to help people? Is it that what what's what's under what's underneath that, like, what's the what's the core desire that we're working with here?
Speaker 8: For sure? So I know a lot of people want to go into nursing. They're like, oh, I want to help people. I'm like, that's bullshit, No you don't. You just want it because it's decent money and all this other stuff. But when I was in high school, I saw this movie called Patch. I don't I feel like familiar with it. Ye okay, So that made me want to just go into the medical field. I don't care what it was. I just actually wanted to help people because like I wanted to do something like some shit like that. So originally I was like, you know what, I'm gonna get out of school. I'm gonna go to med school and I'm gonna do all this shit and I try to figure out a way to do this, and then I realized I'm dumb as fuck. I can't do that. So I'm gonna do nursing and still try to make an impact because like, at the end of the day, I genuinely want to help people. It's like at that point, I don't care about the money, you know, I've been broke. I was broke when I was born, poor girling up still technically road of shit. At least I got a job now though, so it's like fuck the money. I get a lot on toys from like helping people with whatever it may be. That's why I want to be a nurse. But then I got into like psychology and like microbiology and like other ways you can help people in those rooms as well, and it's like I don't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 4: I'm just.
Speaker 8: I do want to help people, that's my mangel.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Have you explored just like in a in maybe a brainstorm exercise or anything like that, Like because you said you got kicked out of nursing school, and I don't know if you I don't know if that means that you don't want to be a nurse anymore, if you can't be a nurse anymore, but like, have you really sat down to like think about all the various ways that would be interesting to you in which you could help people that aren't just yeah.
Speaker 8: And that's where I get stuck because they're like I want to do this and that, and then I also want to do this another thing, and then another thing, and then I end up enjoying more stuff. And because like another thing that happened, I started reading a lot when I got kicked out of nursing school, and that got me into like a neurology, psychology, microbiology. Then I took a microbiology course and I was like, Oh, this shit's cool, like learning about virology and ichnology and all that other shit. And I was like, there's so many ways to help people, but I don't know what they'll fuck to chose.
Speaker 3: Mmmm, here's what. And I don't you know, I'm picking my words carefully, but I do feel like we kind of got on this topic earlier. And I do feel like, you know, once you pick a thing and you go along the road with that thing and figure out what you like about it and what you dislike about it, you can always switch out of that thing. But picking that thing and just going at it with everything that you got, you're gonna figure out how you help people within that world. You know what I'm saying. You might not a motherfucker might not think, oh, I can help people by going into XYZ, by going into construction. Yes, yeah, you know what I'm saying. But if you just traveled far enough down the road of being a motherfucker who lays bricks and drills the sidewalk, and then ten years from then you don't know where you're gonna land. It might not be in construction or whatever. But I think, and I might be wrong, you know what I mean. I'm always wrong is wrong or right sometimes. But I think if you pick something and you just go at it, you'll figure out how to help people with it. And I think that that's like the most human shit is that everybody's like, Okay, I got a pencil, a paper clip, clinical depression, I got kicked out of school, and I got a car. How the fuck do I help people with with? And you think you have nothing because it looks like you ain't got shit, But motherfucker deal with that. Like go with that and help you. You know what I'm saying, Get smarter, get better. I don't know what what can you do with what you have? What can you do what the fuck you got right now?
Speaker 1: Like like why do you need a fancy Why do you need a fucking fancy nursing degree? Why do you need all the things that society says you need to help people? What can you do because you want to, Like, I like, we all want to help people. If if me and Law wanted to go, if we wanted to help people right.
Speaker 3: Now outside of you know, talking to y'all and talking to people, we could go outside right now, and it's people intents across the street who are probably like, man, I could really use a new pair of shoes or a sandwich or a tampon. I really hope somebody comes along with a sandwich, a new shirt or a tampa. You could always help people. It's everywhere. It's everywhere all the time, Like, go outside right now, and and and just look and just look, go outside right now, look to your left, and you're right, somebody need help. So is it that you want to start there or do you want to start with you? And I don't know. Both of those answers seem correct.
Speaker 8: No, I absolutely understand.
Speaker 3: I'm just a drunk nigga in a fucking gecko costume. Do you what do you?
Speaker 8: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you like? Sort of sort of to kind of like you, I mean, what do you what do you? What do you think about that? The fact that you like thinking about what definitely true.
Speaker 8: Cool Because I met back when I used to work in the coffee industry. I worked at this shop and this guy came in and he was a nurse, but he dropped that or he quit his a nursing job to go to medical school. And before that, when he was in school, he did a lot of work with the homeless population in Dallas. So he was like a manager of a suit pation in some all all this other stuff and something that happened to him when he was a nurse. He had a patient down from the homeless, and he was like, if I would have been a doctor, I would have more control over that situation and I can'll probably save the patient. And that's what made him do that. And that's where I'm like, damn, I understand in that too. So it's just an extent that like I want to have the ability to affect people in a certain way because in another way, like another thing that pushes me towards like the science field and doing ship like that. Like I also hate like misinformation and medical misinformation like the past few years have been like blown out of that. Right, hate when people prey on people's fear essentially, and I'm like, you're feeding people's fear with misinformation and delaying them probably getting like proper attention that they need. And I want to That's why I want to finish school, because I want the credentials to be able to back that information up with whatever I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's legit.
Speaker 1: Well, I think sort of like the the thesis of a lot of shit that we've been talking about tonight is that again, like, it's great that you have these these higher so to speak, desires of like grander ways that you can help people once, once you're accredited, once you're in exposition, once you're in why position, and that's great to have. But simultaneously, don't waite out. Don't be like I can only do this when I have these when I get there. Simultaneously aspire to that while being able to live in the moment of as you, as as Zach was saying, doing what you can with what you have.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you a story. This is a very this this story is what I would call a parable. It ain't it ain't useful in that defect of like that the facts aren't gonna help you figure anything out. But maybe in relating this story it'll get across with me and all I'll trying to say. So when I was twenty, I had just I was twenty or twenty one, I had just dropped out of art school, right, Me and one of my best friends in the world, Muhammad, were like, shit, we ain't got nothing to do today, Let's do some acid. So we do this acid and were drinking getting fucked up. It's like two am, right, we're doing all this shit. You know, acid is you up? So we're up at the ass crack of dawn talking and we're sitting on my porch and we're talking about exactly this. We're talking about how you know, because when y're all asking, you all sensitive and shit. We're talking about how, like, man like, the point of life is to help people. The point of life is to help people, and how do you get there? But if you don't have money, you can't help. And it's the haves and the have nots and capitalism and hierarchy and blah blah, and Mark said this, and by we're getting all deep and esoterical and saying all this shit about how we we want to help people. Right, So we're like, yo, we're hungry. We're talking about the same shit in the car were driving. We get to this intersection and there's a car blocking the whole fucking intersection. We were riding around Atlanta trying to go to McDonald's to get the breakfast. It's a car blocking the fucking intersection. So mohammed honking. He like, bro, get the fuck out the way, get out the intersection. We go around the car anyway, We get back to talking about it. We get to McDonald's, get the breakfast, get the hash browns as delicious as fuck. We come back the same route to go back to my apartment. We get back to where that car was at the intersection. We just did all this talking about helping people, and what do we see. We see four people, two in the back, two on passenger side and driver's side door helping that poor motherfucker push his car out of the intersection because we thought he was being a dickhead taking up space in the intersection. His car broke down at seven am in the morning on the way to work in Atlanta, and four other people got to the jump before we did because we was too busy talking to talk instead of walking it. Yeah, and now that motherfucker had somebody help him who wasn't you know what I'm saying, Like, it's right in front of you, bro, Most of the time, it's right in front of you. And it's not going to fix your life. It's not going to figure out your depression. It's not gonna figure out your life path.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 3: Nigga, helping people is always freely available in in abundance, And while you sitting talking thinking about it, it's probably somebody sitting next to you that you could do that shit and help them out, and boom, now you're enriched and you feel like you got more fuel to figure your ship out. You know what I'm saying, Like that that story sticks in my head.
Speaker 1: Forever, that that gives me a lot to think about it, like forever, bro, Yeah, because because I feel like, I mean, my whole thing is like talking about all this ship and I'm like, when in my life am I like thinking and talking about helping people, But like there's something right in front of my fucking face that I'm bro ignoring.
Speaker 3: It's because it's this veneer that we all got and you gotta like act every day. It's like, and that's why you know, I fuck with psychedelics, Like shrooms and acid because it tears that veneer down a little bit and you can get to the nitty radio. What we're all trying to say was just like how do I how do I help? And that story bro that ship. When I tell you we was in the car, we got to that intersection, saw them up for getting helped, and we stayed quiet for the rest of the day. We hung out that whole day. We were both broke, no job. We hung out the rest of that day and we just sat there and we're like, Wow, I'm not superstitious, but that day I felt like God, the universe of whoever like was like, oh you want did you want to talk about here? Here?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 3: It is here, it is here, it is He missed it and it's like, yeah, it's pushing somebody's car off the intersection, like doing the work of fucking.
Speaker 1: You know, Martin Luther?
Speaker 3: Is it Martin Luther?
Speaker 5: King?
Speaker 3: Something right?
Speaker 1: It's right, something, it's something right, there's something whereas we're getting all caught up and like, oh, I'm gonna do this big grand thing. I'm gonna do that big grand it's like what it's what's right in front of your face? You're missing. That's give me bro.
Speaker 3: I still think it like, I'm like, we all babies, so you know you got just yeah, but I'm drunk.
Speaker 12: So that was that was that was.
Speaker 1: That was a great story. That's giving me a lot to I have to think about myself with like the the ways in which I can help that I'm ignoring.
Speaker 6: Dev.
Speaker 1: Are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 8: Story?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Dev?
Speaker 1: Do you have any final thoughts, feelings, sentiments that you wish to share?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Zach, thanks for sharing that. I really appreciate it. I was actually gonna go see you in Houston, but then the show got camped with the COVID I believe, And yeah, thank you so much for having this platform and doing what you do. I fucking listen to your podcast all the time because sometimes I can't stay up long enough to watch the streams or something. And I used to watch, like listen to that shit on my old job, which was like thirty minutes from my house. I would drive from there home and to and from Basically I would listen to should and laugh my ass off on like the worst day exactly. Man, all your stuff, fucking hip many white you know, all that ship also talking to me all that ship. I love both y'lsome. I was like super ecstatic to be able to talk to you so much.
Speaker 1: You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you some and I've had? What do you do you think? Do you think comedians like people who make art? Do you think that's a form of helping people? Because I'm in my head back and forth, and I'm like, I'm in my head back and forth, and I'm like, I don't know. I don't know if it is because there's because because with making art and making stuff, there there is like a fair amount of like unavoidable ego attached to it, I think. But but also I think in my life about like songs, I really like podcasts, I really like books, I really like and I and I would say that those things have like helped me. But then if I but then I couldn't accept Like when people tell me that like I help them like with this, I don't think I can't really accept it because there is so much like you feel like you.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're getting off too easy. If someone says that to you, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's maybe it's getting off too easy. I mean, like I don't know, have you gotten that about like your music or yeah?
Speaker 3: You know I've had people say, oh, you helped me do this, and yeah, help me do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel that way about certain comics and musicians too. But in the grand scheme, I guess it's a question of scale. Sure, you know what's the scale? What is the true scale that comedy can help people?
Speaker 1: I don't know where does it end?
Speaker 3: Where is it not? Because I'd be lying if I said, oh, you know, yeah, fucking Patrise O'Neil or Martin Lawrence or whoever didn't help me through a time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but did they help me find love? Did they help me? They helped me get a job? Do they help it?
Speaker 1: But then like, but then like to have helped, does it need to be like some grand can can like a four minute YouTube video of like some comedian or some song like that made you enjoy those four minutes? Can that be a form of help even though it's not like someone even though it's not like such a grand even though even if it's not a grand thing, is that sort of what even we were just talking about, when like, does it have to be a grand thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't think it does. I think that's another you know what I think that is. I think it's another byproduct of where we at right now, is that we're not even supposed to be talking to each other, like you know what I mean, Like like the internet plays so much burden on us, and you get to see so many problems every day, and it overloads your brain, and it's like, I think you should be aware of what's going on. It shouldn't be ignorant. But at a certain point you gotta be like nigga, I make bread. I'm a baker, and here's how I'm gonna help people that I'm gonna make a ficasha. Yes, and I'm gonna make that I'm gonna make the ship out of that fikausha or I'm gonna deliver the ship out of this pizza or whatever it is. Yeah, Because if all you learned how to do is make bread, I don't know if you should be walking around every day burdening yourself with the world's problems because niggas need sandwiches and you're the part of the process that makes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you can with what you have if you make bread, that's what you have.
Speaker 4: Bread.
Speaker 3: I don't know, not to be, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think about this well because now we like you can't feasibly count on yourself to solve all of the world's problems all the time. But but you can, like you can pick. If you pick and choose, I think it's like a tackle able amount of problems. You can. You do something.
Speaker 3: You always do something. What's the longest you've stayed in the suit?
Speaker 1: Oh, just stayed in the suit? You know how you get You ever get out of a shot, You ever get out of the shower, and then you just hang out naked because you're you don't feel like getting dressed. I do that with the pain. So when the stream ends, I will sometimes, like if the stream ends at nine, there will be times where I just hang out with the paint on until one o'clock in the morning, and then I'll keep it on until.
Speaker 3: Like the very end, just like a little ritual like.
Speaker 2: Keep it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not it's not like a real it's not like a rich like. I'm not doing it for any reason other than I'm fucking lazy, I feel, because but I'll stay in. I will stay in the paint and in the suit, I'll walk around on the pants. I'll just wear the pants are very comfortable.
Speaker 3: The pants are fire.
Speaker 1: The pants isn't you were? You said this right when you put the suit on. It fits very nice and he's very comfortable.
Speaker 3: Honestly, this the whole lower half.
Speaker 6: With like.
Speaker 3: A cool ass top like a like a blazer, like take this off, nice button up with a blazer.
Speaker 1: It's a nice fit.
Speaker 3: It'd be a fit. Yeah, that's some ship that Jonah Hill will.
Speaker 1: Were Yeah, yeah, Lyle and yo, Hello it is Lyle.
Speaker 3: He Hello. How are you?
Speaker 10: I am doing great, guys.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling pretty fine?
Speaker 3: Feeling good?
Speaker 1: Feeling pretty good, feeling real good?
Speaker 3: How are you? What's going on here?
Speaker 5: I took you guys off speaker. Is that better?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You sound great?
Speaker 10: Yep, Oh it's awesome. Well, Derek, I've talked to you before. If you remember me, uh, when you were streaming with money Worms and I talk you about my tarantulas.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, you called in.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I did a stream with with my friend fellow twitch streamer money Worms. Shout out to him. He did a stream a few weeks ago and you called in to tell us about your pet tarantula. Any updates on the pet tarantula?
Speaker 10: Uh, well, about like a week after that, my biggest one escaped for about seven days and my fiance woke up at around like four four o'clock to take a piss and it was right next to the toilet. So I was woken up by blood curdling screams, and I woke up and I caught my taransla.
Speaker 5: And that's the update.
Speaker 1: I feel like when your fiance moved in with you, they they must have known that they were signing up for They must have. They must have known that the tarantulas were part of the deal, so I couldn't have been too shocked.
Speaker 10: They they bought me my first taranngela. They started, they started the nightmare. But I do have well I need some advice, but also I wanted to know if you guys would help me name one of my tarantelas, tell us about.
Speaker 1: Them, and then we'll see if it comes to mind.
Speaker 3: What's the what's their disposition?
Speaker 10: Well, right now, they're an eighty baby baby, but they are a salmon pink bird eater, so they can get up to eleven inches in like leg stand. So they're gonna be freaking massive.
Speaker 3: The Vante.
Speaker 10: And yvonta. That's that's powerful. I love that. That's super bad as solid.
Speaker 1: Three syllable name.
Speaker 3: The Vonte. It's like it's got weight to it has like a bell curve vante yep, it's.
Speaker 10: So it would be like a god or like a even like a demon king type.
Speaker 1: When you said, do you do you view this tarantula as a force of evil or a force of good? And and be honest with us, Okay, don't don't.
Speaker 7: Don't.
Speaker 1: Don't answer with how you wish them to be. Answer with how you truly honestly perceived them to be, whether they perceive them to be a force of good or a force of evil.
Speaker 10: I would say a force of neutrality, because I don't know. They don't They aren't inherently bad. You know, they only get defensive. They're not aggressive. We say that a lot in the tarantula hobby because they you know, if they feel threatened, if there's like a big vibration, because they can't see, they don't know what the hell is going on. So if they're if they're spooked enough, they're gonna but they'll also like they're not just gonna bite you, well, some species, but they're not just gonna bite you. They'll usually threaten you first. So I would say neutrality not inherently bad or gold.
Speaker 1: And so you you you said you wanted advice on something else first of all, Just to sort of wrap this this part up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Davante is his name. That's all. I just want that.
Speaker 10: I will, I will put that on the name Tide. That is set. I. I appreciate. That's all I wanted from Well, that's one of the things I wanted from you guys.
Speaker 1: To beautiful.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: Check next item, let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: While in April last year, I moved back to my hometown in the house, in a house right next to my parents. They're pretty conservative. My mom is an ally of the LGBTQ community. I identify as non binary, and I'm still am in college full time. But recently I was looking for a part time job a few months ago and I came across a cafe opening three minutes for me in my dinky little conservative hometown. And it's LGBTQ and woman owned and operated, and I love their message. It's like locally sourced. You know, a lot of good stuff. They want to give back to community, et cetera. And they really want it to be a safe space for like, you know, know, LGBTQ youth and like people because it's a small community and they want to target not only the community here, but like people from the bigger city next to us. So we are like encouraged, not pressured, but encouraged to have our pronouns on our name tags. And the place isn't open. It opens the twentieth. So we just had our first meeting with the staff and come to find out, one of them is my mom's coworker at their other job. And I had already said my pronouns and they offered to give me a ride home. When I got in the car with them, we had a kind of awkward conversation and it made me like a little uncomfortable. I talked with my boss about it. They were super nice because they know this person too. But now, like I'm a little anxious to you know, have my pronouns on my name seg. But I feel like I want to because you know, you guys were talking about wanting to like do good even in small things, right, even though it doesn't feel like super monumental.
Speaker 5: It still does good. Well, I want to inspire kids.
Speaker 10: In my community, who you know, are LGBTQ who are non binary like me. I want to show them that it's okay to be confident in yourself. But at the same time, like if someone tries to be like, oh, there's only two genders, it's just it's just a lot. Because this is just my personal identity. I don't like any political about it. I don't like arguing about it. I'm not super like open about it, you know. So now I'm kind of have inner conflicts if I should like just be just do it, because like because my mom I've tried to talk to her about it before and she thinks it's just really attention seeking and pointless and she doesn't get it, and she says a lot of harmful things. So yeah, I don't know. It's like kind of heavy, But if y'all have any input, I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I like I just like apply that to like my own existence and experience as a black man, and like I will never ever tell someone to bend to the will of like respectability, you know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, well, if you don't do this, It'll make you safer. Well, nigga, tell them to stop making me unsafe, stop putting the burden. You know what I'm saying, Like there's people like they do it so like I feel like I'm gonna tell you to keep rocking that shit fully like rocket harder. You know what I mean, Like don't don't let nobody and and and and instead of trying to figure out reasons to justify you wearing it, figure out better ways to to ship on them when they when when they ask you why you got it on her, or try like understand understand their bigotry and their ignorance and and how you can be either more patient patient or cut them off when you know what I'm saying, like but don't.
Speaker 7: Don't, don't be don't then don't been to nobody. But I I I want to say though, yeah.
Speaker 1: I I I understand why you're like, fuck I don't want to have to like deal with this. I understand why.
Speaker 3: I understand that.
Speaker 1: And I also I want to be like because I'm also a chair, I'm like I I I I think, like, fuck them. Your mom doesn't dictate who you are as a person. Nobody dictates who you are as a person, except for you. I ampathize as to why, like being out and about about it like will attract negative attention that you don't feel like you're ready, then you don't feel like you're ready to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, well go ahead, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Oh well, I was gonna say, like I want to be able to do that, like I want to be able to be like I guess I just I have social anxiety too, so I just don't know what to say, like especially in the moment, because like, yeah, I want to own it and be like fuck you, but I'm also going to be at work right and you know, because that's like we're almost like be wearing it. And I just like I don't know I how to be like sassy, you know, like I'm not good at like social shit. So like if you guys have some tips, like what I can say to a mother.
Speaker 3: I should I should clarify that being a being a asshole back to people is what I would do.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 3: I'll roast them up from the top to the bottom and make them you know what I'm saying. That's how my response, I'm from Atlanta, Like that's how we that's how I would respond to it. But I also know people who got a thick skin and they would just let it slide off and move on to the next thing. And if you think that that's you, then do that. But I'm just saying what I will respond. That's exactly I was gonna say, suck my dick on.
Speaker 1: You can say on twitch that was That's That's exactly what I was going to say. It's like you got to find your way of dealing with it, like like like Zach was saying, like his way is to like being like you know, like fight back, like that's the style. But like you say, like it sounds to me like for what you're saying is like that style of confrontation, Like maybe that doesn't suit you, but there is like find a way to deal with it that is within your style. And maybe it is to just like internally be like I'm better than I'm better than this, like I don't have to fight back. Maybe it is to fight back like if because you say you're not sassy, like you're under no, you're under no obligation to be to be sassy. You just gotta find whatever your way is of dealing with it that doesn't necessarily have to be like combative back or you know, whatever whatever your way is. You know, some people are fire people and they they they they want to engage in conflict, and and you know some people are ice people and they would rather just ignore it, move on, find the peace within themselves to deal with it. And it's it's up to whatever you are comfortable with, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no, that makes a lot of sense. I didn't really think of it that way. I guess like when I you know, when I try to think of like a witty comeback, right, it's like I'm like, okay, like I'm gonna tell them, you know, Like I'm just be like this is who I am, Like, you know, fuck off, Like you can't do anything about it. Like I'm proud to be who I am. But like in the moment, I feel like I just like almost shut down. I'm just like, oh fuck, like so many people watching kind of thing, you know, Like so it's hard for me, but like you're right, like maybe I could find something that just works for me. It just like you just like power through it and just see like whenever fuck this person.
Speaker 3: You know, like, I will tell you something that I truly believe when someone says something to you and you look and it's a dumb and it's a dumb bigoted or a hateful thing or an ignorant thing, and you just kind of look through them as if they're not even there and go on with whatever it was that you were doing. That probably does more, yeah, than trying to engage with them and then getting locked. Because I love function. I love vibrating love with people. If you want to, I'll yell with anybody. Yeah, but am I winning?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I just like talking shit. I love talking shit and winning at that. But the real way to just delete a motherfucker is like just yeah huh and just keep going.
Speaker 1: And if that pres like it almost sounds like this pressure that you're putting on yourself to come up with a witty comeback to like engage in this combat and win, it's like adding extra It's like adding more negative bullshit you don't want to deal with all. Deal with it however feels natural to you, right, you know, Like, don't put pressure on yourself to win the argument, like by having the you know you're not gonna win this by having the wittiest comeback. You win this by like not letting it get to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Put that really well.
Speaker 10: I mean I guess, like I don't want to win an argument. I like it's like on TikTok, right, you see, like I see a lot of people non binary people are like whatever, being really just proud to be who they am right or who they are right. And I'm really proud of who I am, but also like it makes me feel like I'm not when I can't just be like out completely about it, like and I feel silly because I'm twenty three and I'm like I'm and I guess like everyone comes out in their own time. There's no expectations, but like exactly hard. But I completely I agree that, like I don't have to you know, have the last word in order to win. I can just make them feel like whatever they just said, like is insignificant or like like what them and.
Speaker 3: Folks and folks that you see on TikTok, regardless of identity. One thing that exists across everything black, white, whether it's race, whether it's identity, whether it's how you identify engender motherfuckers get on the internet and live no matter who you are, no matter who it is. They get on the Internet and they present something to you that seems idealistic and seems ten out of ten, but they themselves are figuring it out too, and you know you'll see motherfuckers get on in that. This bitch came in the Starbucks today and she said da da da And then I said, and I'm that did not happen. Okay, you are not Patrisea O'Neil. You're not this fucking nobody is just like real time comedic genius, unless you like a black woman from Detroit and you you you do this every day and you deal with people like that like or you're just you're some like you're an Italian from Jersey like those those are the two motherfuckers in the world that will cut you down at a moment's notice. But these motherfuckersill get on the Internet and try to make you feel like, oh, well, this is how you handle They're living in a movie reality. You know what I'm saying. You need to handle shit like smooth, smooth criminal. Somebody come say some shit to you. Ooh, step out the way, somebody say some shit. Oh nope, not ooh, nope, not even dealing with that that'll make you the call this motherfucker.
Speaker 10: Know that I feel that I'm gonna take that advice. I'll try just to be like let it roll off my back, like yeah, because I guess it doesn't matter in the bigger picture, like there's nothing I don't know. I guess it was like the worst I guess that I can conceive happening is just some fucking asshole coming in and you know, staying a bunch of it and then getting kicked out. But like, and I guess the other part is just like the possibility of it happens. Happening seems so tiresome, Like I don't want to have to fucking deal with it too, you know, and it sucks because like I try and kind of hide that and just like present feminine and you know, just like but then I have to deal with consistently being called and viewed as something I'm not when I can just be like high, so I should just do you know what makes me happy, even if it's a harder choice, I guess, and J just like like.
Speaker 1: Like final sort of like I think I think the sentiment is like do be proud? On your own timeline, you know, like if if you're if you feel like you're not ready to deal Like if you're anticipating what you might have to deal with and you feel like you're not ready to deal with it, that's fine, you know, don't go out your own timeline, but when you are ready, don't feel like you have to deal with it in any particular way other than the way that feels right for you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Fact, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Any other thoughts, feelings, or sentiments that you wish to share before we go MJ.
Speaker 10: No, no, but I really do appreciate y'all. And yeah, okay, do a lot of good luck.
Speaker 1: To you in whatever you choose to do.
Speaker 10: Good luck, Thank you for y'all.
Speaker 3: Have a great night you as well.
Speaker 1: I'm jay you too.
Speaker 3: Davante is such a good good name.
Speaker 1: That was a good name, and.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know where it came from. It just entered like like a needle hit my brain and was like, was.
Speaker 1: That the did you cycle through anything else?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: First one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty good. And now I'm you ever do something for somebody? And like I wish I kept named it And I didn't even know I wanted the to Ranela named Davante. And now I'm sitting here like.
Speaker 1: You think anyone ever comes up with the name, and then the animal, and then the animal. They're like, man, I really love the name Trevor. What animal parakeet? Bearded dragon?
Speaker 3: Yea bearded dragon named Trevor goes crazy. I actually with the bearded dragon name.
Speaker 6: That fits.
Speaker 1: We're in a similar family to bearded dragons. I think, uh huh, the geckos. Bearded dragons are a little bit more.
Speaker 3: They a little bit more.
Speaker 1: They're a little bit they're higher on the food chain than they will fuck your ass up.
Speaker 3: I feel like they could pop a tire just standing in the road.
Speaker 1: People send me. Anytime there's like a lizardy meme circulating around the internet, people send it to me. There's something about a bearded dragon. People were sending it to me, and I'm like, am I do identify with this? He's not a gecko?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Is this Lee Leopold?
Speaker 3: Leopold?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Get it's pretty late.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. It's also it's it's relatively late where I am. I'm very happy to be on West coast time because beforehand, let's see, it would be midnight back when I was streaming on the East coast. I'm, Zach said, feeling very loosey, goosey, feeling good.
Speaker 3: Up in the sky, vibing a bit, you know, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A huge vibe for sure, for sure, Leopold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brot, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Leopold? How how can we get you today? Well?
Speaker 4: I got a pretty interesting dilemma on my hands here. I don't know if the call screener had some kind of rate up there, but it's got an interesting roommate etiquette problem that I could use some advice on.
Speaker 1: Oh beautiful, Zach would love to listen to this, to this, to this inquiry while I go take a pee and and return back very shortly.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, happy streams? Yeah, man, hit me, what's going on?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 4: So I tend to take some of the loudest poops you've ever heard in your life, and I'm worried that I'm being a bad roommate because Dude, at this point, they're just so loud, and I'm wondering if it's rude.
Speaker 3: H Have your roommates complained about?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just like I'm starting to get self conscious, dude. It's like a firecracker every time, like like full on, like I can't like I just like I don't know what's going on, man, but like full on gip the glip the fucking seat, like you're.
Speaker 3: You're you're cracking the show, like yeah, you're cracking poor.
Speaker 12: Some yeah I.
Speaker 4: Do things like they're feeling this on the effects of this is the fucking city sewage treatment plant Like mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So this is like a self imposed thing, you know what I mean. Nobody's complaining to you about it. You just personally feel like.
Speaker 4: But like, look, it's it's it is so it is so loud, and it's every time that I'm like, yo, like it's like if I was playing music really loudly all the time, like it could be the bad kind of noise. Complain, Like no one said anything, but I want to get ahead of it because I feel like even so, like what who would come up to you and say, like, yo, bro, like your ships are so loud, Like you gotta find someone to calm it down, Like no one's going to have that conversation.
Speaker 3: That's you make a good point, that's not that's not typically what people are going to come up with some complain.
Speaker 4: About there's some unspoken issue here, you know, like I gotta unload, you know, clumps bro like, but I don't know if like I need to like go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: What are you eat in, Leo?
Speaker 4: I feel like that I tendn't think that I have a pretty decent diet. I don't know, man, it's probably just like I think I got a limit to stress in my life. You know, like get mind connection.
Speaker 3: You think it's a stress thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't know see their experiences, but you get like really anxious whatever, Like your stomach starts turned upside down. You just like you know, you sit, you sit down on the throne and just you know, it's like a symphony.
Speaker 3: Well if if you know, if you know the issue, Leo, and you know what, you've got to change what's stopping, right.
Speaker 4: But like we're getting at like like if the solution is like like managing stress and anxiety, like that's a that's like a lifelong activity here, right, But like we're talking about like I need to keep this house in order, right, and like I can't just keep like every time I go to the bathroom just like fearing and like you know, like.
Speaker 3: Right, it's the dilemma, is you know a long term problem.
Speaker 4: We've got a short term problems with a long term.
Speaker 3: Stix one took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: I genuinely feel like I've never had this person.
Speaker 3: Do you feel good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel amazing after taking that pee. Can believe we did two ps? They were quick too, they were.
Speaker 3: Leo thinks that his booboo is too loud.
Speaker 1: And has anyone told you that? Or is that just like a personal and security that you have?
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, if I could lay out this example, I have a pretty good pair of noise canceling headphones, like very good. Spend a lot of money on them. Probably shouldn't spend that much anyways, Like you don't like anybody like I'm not gonna be listening to music whatever on toilet whatever. I can, like clear and clearer than anything else. Can hear my fucking ripping ass when I sit down, And if I can hear it through these headphones, everybody else can hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they can hear you, if you can hear yourself.
Speaker 4: Phone, you're talking about Like right, we're talking about any hour. It could be you know, decent folk hour, Like you know I work from home. Everybody works from home day. In the middle of the day, I don't know if someone's gonna call for at night. You know, I get up midnight. You gotta go to the bathroom. It's disruptive.
Speaker 3: I think the the seed of the issue needs to change. We're talking about you do your do do is too loud? What if that upset your roommates. But what we need to be talking about is why would your roommates be upset? That's something that you naturally do and that every human does. You know what I'm saying, Like, are they gross? It's not gross. It's a part of doing do doing is it's a part of life.
Speaker 1: And it sounds like you know, you're It's like it's you know, their problem with your do doing is a them problem.
Speaker 3: It sounds like them and they haven't even complained about it. So this is a self contained thing right now.
Speaker 4: No, I know, like I'm getting ahead of my.
Speaker 3: You're getting ahead of yourself.
Speaker 12: Like what I've thought of, like different strategies I could like practice better, like I don't know, like cheap discipline, like you know what I mean like where you just try to like shift around and just try to like instead.
Speaker 4: Of letting it all come out.
Speaker 1: You know, normally I would understand like a low whistle. I normally I would understand why you and it's and by the way, it's very it's very nice of you to want because you have you have a genuine desire for your roommates to feel more comfortable. And that's very nice of you, that's very noble. But if that has to come at the cost of of you, of your own insanity mm hmm, then you have to weigh that.
Speaker 3: Do you use a squatty potty?
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Do you know what a squatty potty is?
Speaker 1: No, you don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what it is. You don't even know what it is. Okay, so you know when you poop, you know, you're you're sitting down and you got your feet planted on the ground like the.
Speaker 8: Legs up high thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, like that's how we were supposed to go. Yes, that's how that's how we were intended.
Speaker 3: I think that you should try that.
Speaker 1: Does that make less noise?
Speaker 3: I think it does.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can. Also, I'm sit on it like an incline so that the poop hits a different the bowl and not the water, because I feel like when it hits the water is when, Yeah, are you making grunting noises as well?
Speaker 3: What like like the.
Speaker 1: Like if it's like like if your poop is like a track and there's different like there's the sound of the water hitting the bowl, there's the grunts, there's whatever your asshole is making.
Speaker 3: What's the eight oh eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man, this is a great question.
Speaker 8: I'd say, like.
Speaker 4: It's more like the gas is the eight eight and the splashes like the kick or the click, and.
Speaker 3: You're not making any because I'll be real with you if you're if it's if we're just talking about butthole and toilet sounds right now, I'm with you. But if you're telling me you know you're you're going number two screaming like courage the Cowardly Dog every time, then yeah, something needs to something's gotta give. But if it's just if it's just but in water noises, my girl, do that.
Speaker 4: I do that, dude, I know.
Speaker 3: But like everybody's poop, you're gonna hear it.
Speaker 4: It scares me. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: I think you're I think you're getting ahead of yourself, and I think I think you just need the recenter. And I don't think that your I don't think your booboo's thatll out bro.
Speaker 4: I mean that's very kind of you to say. But like I don't know, man, Like I mean it's different because like so I lived with two girls and like I don't want to be gross.
Speaker 3: You know, like see there it is. You didn't say that. You didn't say that up top?
Speaker 9: Is that important?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: It's I mean, you know, I feel skittish.
Speaker 1: I feel like just because of their girls, I mean the girl boy. Yeah whatever, whatever you are, you gotta ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying it's no.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, okay, it's different because like I'm not hearing any noise from anybody else right, Like I'm I'm only one to make a noise out here.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something, are you house theatrical? Are the poops and do you think maybe even subconsciously, you play it up or add in any additional elements. I don't know why. I don't know why you would, but do you think you right?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't vocalize, you know, like I'm not that kind of guy, Like I don't like, you know, I'm not grimacing, I'm not like, you know, I'm not screaming or anything. It's just like it's just the fact that before I can get anything out, it's just an explosion of gas. It's like a it's like a firecracker, like a miniature explosion. Okay, right, and like that's like it's just I feel like a sense like shockwaves through the house. And you know, we could do you know, that's at the beginning. The show's not over. You know, it's like three four more times.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna end on this. It's like Leopold, you are enough, Okay.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: And you're and your poops they're enough, and you do not have to change. You are to appease other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and some would say I would say if I was if I came and I hung out for a night at your house and your two roommates said, back to back, I gotta go to the bathroom, and I didn't hear anything from the first one second one goes, I gotta go to the bathroom, and I didn't hear anything. And then you go, I gotta go to the bathroom, and it sounded like fucking Batman begins in there. I'm gonna go, well, shit, I know who runs this fucking house. Yep, that's what I'm a thing. Never thought about it like that. That's who runs the fucking house. Because they went in there and they kept it quiet. They put on the water, they put.
Speaker 6: On all this.
Speaker 3: They tried to keep it quiet. And that motherfucker went in there and just let it sing.
Speaker 1: That guy, that guy's got confidence. And if I ever and if there is ever any other roommate issues, like oh who left the dishes, who is refilling the Brita filter.
Speaker 10: This man is.
Speaker 1: This man will win any contation. So it sets a good tone for the relationship in general. I completely agree with them.
Speaker 2: Let it go. Just let it go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I appreciate that. I'll make it a lot more comfortable and just you know, go about my business every day, you know, just I don't know, just not worrying about that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for calling Leo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, guys, have a good night.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, though, in in in which thing.
Speaker 3: Particularly if I just went in someone's house and they were just shamelessly yeah, like clapping it out, I'll be like, you would have to respect them, you know what I mean? Yeah, let me mm hmm, let me tread lightly in this motherfucker's house.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's not it's it's it's it's the same. It's the same sentiment as you know, you go into the you go into when you get to go to prison, you go you.
Speaker 3: Beat up the the same thing. Yeah, same thing establishes dominance, established like, yo, I'm here, I'm don't fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what we should do to wrap up? I I like I like to try and us think of like our our our like what our what of our what are what? What's the themes that we've we've tackled. We've tackled the theme of don't bend yourself. See, this is the interest, this is the interesting. The silly call, the the quote silly calls, the quote serious calls. They hit the same themes, same notes. Yes, both MJ and who is who?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Do we just talk to Leo?
Speaker 1: Both m J and LEO need to not bend to the whims of others, and both.
Speaker 3: Of them doing it preemptively before the problem has even arrived.
Speaker 1: For the problems, yes, exactly, both of them doing it before anticipating a conflict, and.
Speaker 3: You're already telegraphing your punch of how you're gonna react to it, or do I need to change or do I need to switch this up?
Speaker 1: Even if it doesn't happen, you bend in and it ain't even no pressure yet.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It could all be for nothing.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to wait for the pressure to come and then you go, yeah, I been, but I don't break. Yep, that's when you've been. But if it ain't no pressure yet, man, be free. Shit, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Does some other? Who? Who were some other? Who?
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 1: Some other calls we had to I've been doing this lately. We're at the end of the stream. I'll like try I want to try to remember the calls because then I feel like.
Speaker 3: Jack at the beginning.
Speaker 1: What was he talking about?
Speaker 3: Uh? Sugar do you want to be? You want to be the sugar, the sugar, the sugar mama? Yeah, h yeah?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 3: Do we have the.
Speaker 1: Clumps at clump girl. The clump girl also another person who is trying not to bend tow other other people. Yeah, so yah, oh porn, another guy, another guy preemptively Yeah, but yes another Yeah, a big thing of people preemptively anticipating situations that they would have to deal with, which, of course everyone does, except for wild animals who just purely in the moment to ship fuck, eat and drink and be comfortable. And they're probably like a wild fucking like wild deer. A wild deer is probably way happier than any human being.
Speaker 3: Hands down.
Speaker 1: They're living. They live in the moment because they physically cannot anticipate any future anxiety. They're not thinking about how they're gonna get eaten by a fucking z Like.
Speaker 3: The deeper the deeper we get in this internet, ship man, the more problems you invent then just actually exists, like everybody just we all do it, you know, mm hmmm, So we all just need to stop and slow down and be like, what's right here right now?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is somebody looking at my name tag right now with my pronouns? No ship?
Speaker 1: Can I help people right now with what I have?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 1: I need to wait and TOI wpait for the future for to be able to do that. You can do it right now, right now. Mm hmm, sit heavy second the navy. Yeah, girl, I wonder if that fits into the theme somehow. She she she's like, uh, she's like, she's like sort of maybe maybe maybe that's a form of living in the past and not living in the future. Like like she met someone, she met a guy, She met a guy. She had a nice connection with him, I assume, or else she wouldn't be like caring about.
Speaker 3: He was to go to the Navy, and she was like, is this gonna work out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's not living That's that's another thing of not living in the present. Like but you're in college, you're in Utah. Now, what's what's going on around you? And not like you know with this guy, like who are the people directly in front of you?
Speaker 3: He's somewhere in the fucking.
Speaker 1: He's in Japan.
Speaker 3: He ain't even there, He just as some coordinates. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not even at a place. He's at numbers.
Speaker 3: He's in the ocean, yeah, at numbers. Yeah, leave him alone.
Speaker 1: Live in Utah, don't live in at longitude latitude sixty nine don't do it whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't put yourself through that. Ain't no internet out there, Zach Fox.
Speaker 8: This was.
Speaker 1: A phenomenal three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: It was a pleasure.
Speaker 1: We went everywhere. Thank you so much, Dog for being here.
Speaker 3: This was great.
Speaker 1: Fuck Yah, I'm so glad you did this.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you came. Three fourths of a beer. I'm three in, I'm not slurring, and I'm not How drunk do you feel right now? I'm just glad I'm not getting your channel banned because we established early on what the limit was.
Speaker 1: I think when it comes to like saying stuff, it's hard to get banned. It's more like you get banned for like doing things or showing things.
Speaker 3: Balls. Yeah, like like give your balls is out?
Speaker 1: And also like you can say cunt, you can't say you can't say you can't say bad, you can't say racial slurs. Oh yeah, I think. But other than that, I think you can say anything pretty much.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. I just saw ship fuck cunt and the.
Speaker 1: Ship fuck cunt. Can we get a can we get a ship fuck cunt in the chat? Please?
Speaker 3: This was really fun, guys. I appreciate everybody tuning in.
Speaker 1: Uh, anything you want to, you want to, you wanna plug once more?
Speaker 3: Should?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I should re establish, re establish the police sold out tour coming up February ninth through February twenty fifth. It's like seven nine something dates. I'll see y'all website, Uh this nigga dot org. If there's some tickets left, get them if you can get them, congratulations. Now I'll be on tour Freddy Gibbs, Redvel and Mike and may make sure y'all check out Abbot Elementary for your boy, uh, starring Quincy Branson on ABC, and make sure make extra sure that you watch Bust Down. I cannot tell you the date yet, I don't think, but it's coming in March. It'll be on Peacock starring Jack Knight, Sam Jay, Langston Kerman and Chris Red. It'll be a beautiful show. It's gonna be super hilarious, and it's gonna be for all the stupid idiots like us. Uh, and you're all gonna love it. So make sure you check that shit out. And yeah, that's it, and.
Speaker 1: Check out check out Zach's album shut, Shut the Funk Up Talking to Me. Yeah, Shut the funk up. Talking to me, Talking to me is streaming everywhere. I got the song faffo.
Speaker 6: And uh and uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah follow me. I don't know. Live life, man, Live life, Slow down in the moment, eat pussy, Do what you gotta, do what you gotta goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night, goes, he's teaching you.
Speaker 1: An expert.
Speaker 2: O O
Speaker 4: O o