Speaker 1: I'm a homegrowl that knows a little bit about everything and everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you don't lie about that, right, Lauren came in. Hey, y'all, what's up.
Speaker 1: It's Lauren de Rosa and this is the Latest with Lauren de Rosa. This is your daily dig on all things pop culture, entertainment, news, and all of the conversations that shake the room.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Now today we are back at the top of the week and anytime. Monday is my favorite day in news. I like the weekends because you know, it's normally more chill unless someone gets arrested. But Monday, there's always so much that has happened, so you just have a plusora of things that you can discuss, that you can.
Speaker 2: Talk about and that have went down.
Speaker 1: If I'm checking in, because you guys know we do the behind the scenes of the grind. Check in here at the Latest with Lauren Rosa, which you are a time where we ask how are you doing? Like, how are you really doing? I want to hear from you, guys, how are you doing? A lot of times when you're grinding, when you are here moving around, you don't take time to ask yourself how you do it, and you dang sure don't answer the phone for the friends that are going to take the time to ask you that as well, because you don't ever really want to stop. You just want to keep going. And if you're a person like me, you don't know if people ever really care. And I don't even think it's that they don't care, It's just I'm a problem solver myself. So what can you do to solve this problem when I feel like it's my own thing? So we created the behind the scenes of the Grind checking for all of the you know, everybody out there on your grind. Y'all know I'm a brown girl on her grind, and you know, just to take the time to do that. So if I'm checking in from behind the scenes of the grind. I've been so blessed recently. You guys have heard me talk about this a few times here on the podcast, all of my lowriders being able to spend time with family. I've been able to I don't even know how, but you know, on the weekends where I'm not doing events or speaking engagements or whatever it is that I can do outside of breakfast Club. In the podcast here, y'all know I'm outside, I'm working, but I've been able to spend a lot of time with my family, with my grandmother, with my mom. They were actually in New York the other weekend and they came and stayed with me, and it was literally just a week and of me waiting on them, like cooking for them and all the things. And then this weekend we celebrated my niece's birthday.
Speaker 2: Drop a bomb for Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: My niece turned eleven, and we went to the American Dream Mall. Shout out to American Dream Mall who took amazing care of us. They made sure that, like you know, my mom, she's older. They made sure that you know, we didn't have to walk around too crazy, and that we had all access to the things that we needed, and that the kids had a good time, and they were just really accommodating of our party.
Speaker 2: And we had a few people in our party.
Speaker 1: It's always hard doing group events to get everybody on the same page, but from the planning stages to the execution.
Speaker 2: They just really were amazing.
Speaker 1: So shout out to Keisha and the team over at American Dream Mall. If y'all looking for a place to do the birthday party. I'm telling y'all, we had a great time. We stayed in the park until the lights came on. We was at the letout of American Dream All. I was telling my niece, I like, girl, you gonna learn when you get older, you don't do the letouts. Okay, you leave before the lights come on. But we were there until the park closed because we were just having such a good time. The kids were having such a good time. We did the water park and did music park and all the things, so I feel good. We also went to Central Park and my niece had never been in Central Park, so I took her there and my little cousin it was her birthday as well too, so they got to go to the zoo in Central Park. And y'all know, kids like they it was everything for them. They were in New York and they were in Central Park and they got to see, you know, where the show Jesse was shot.
Speaker 2: It was a vibe.
Speaker 1: It was such a vibe. So I feel good. That makes you feel wold. But getting on endto the Latest. Speaking of family, a family that we've been talking a lot about here on the podcast. Here at the Latest with Lauren de Rosa, has been the Kombs family because Diddy has been in the news religiously.
Speaker 2: Now, we actually.
Speaker 1: Haven't talked about Diddy here in some weeks. I think since I've left court, things have kind of calmed down a bit of gotten a break. But over the weekend, Diddy's Instagram account tweeted the emojiis. Now, of course this sent headline crazy right, people were wondering what this means, and to be honest with you, like, of all the emojis that Diddy's X account could tweet out emojis is a little crazy, only because I feel like when you put the emojis and you're just looking, it's kind of giving, like you're about to be up to something.
Speaker 2: He don't need to be up to nothing.
Speaker 1: He needed to be down and not doing nothing, not at all, low, just chilling. So when he tweeted the emojiis, you know, the blogs grabbed it, some outlets grabbed it.
Speaker 2: People just had questions.
Speaker 1: They just wanted to know why this actually went down On Saturday, July twenty six, it was literally just a post from the Diddy X account with the emojis, no words, no anything. It was tweeted out a little bit after an eight thirty pm Eastern Standard time, so it was like middle of the evening, like nighttime. I guess eight pm eight thirty is like nighttime, not evening. They just came themogis just popped up on your timeline. So people were trying to figure out, like, what the heck is going on. So some of the users responded, why was there a Diddy tweet on my screen? And then someone else said, oh, he's teasing his release party, because people think that Diddy is going to be walking out out of uh, you know, prison pretty soon. We know that we've been waiting on his sentencing, which is supposed to take place on October third, but people think that this is going to go down like after the sentence it happens, people think that he is going to be home relatively soon. So a lot of people begin to have conversations on x about whether this was him about to tease, like with his return back to all of the things and all of the life you know that he once had would be. Somebody else responded, can somebody please explain to me how the hell did did he just post the emogiis from prison? And then another person said, why would did he post that and then immediately delete it. And if other people were like, did y'all just see that? I thought I just saw that emoji? Did y'all just see that? Some people as speculations. I have a good feeling somebody was just logged into the wrong account here, Like that's the only thing that can make sense, Like that's the only thing that can make sense if you think about how hard the judge came down on Diddy, how hard the prosecution came down on Diddy for just kind of doing what he wanted to do, and you know, not abiding by the law. And we know right that there's no way that this was Diddy actually logged into X. But if you think about all of us surrounding circumstances, somebody on that team need to sign out of that account, if they listen, father, if you can hear me, if y'all hear me, sign out of that account. Because with sentencing coming up in October, that's right around the corner. You don't even want the court to think you would even play with them like that to make it even seem like Diddy has the freedom to be able to get to an X account because.
Speaker 2: Of who he is.
Speaker 1: Because it is very obvious, and it was very obvious when we were in court that the government feels like Diddy thinks he's bigger than the program and they want to humble him very much. So now, on top of the fact that you know, you do the crime, you do the time, not get all that. But if you're if I'm on his team, baby, we've signing out all of them accounts. We putting up the past words, putting them in a safe and sign it out. We don't even want to play them link them games. Your honor, my bad, I'm sorry. And if I were them, I don't know if these turn again. This is nothing that I have been told or anything like that. But if I were them, I would also just in case, submit a letter.
Speaker 2: Hey, we just want to let you know this happened.
Speaker 1: It was posted on x this date and here's exactly, here's what the slip up was by such and such team member or whoever.
Speaker 2: Because we don't even want you to think.
Speaker 1: That we would ever play with you, your honor, Because right now, if Diddy is in this rehab program that we talked about and he's trying to get itself together and show that he is rehabilitating or is rehabilitated. I don't think that, to be honest with you guys, in this small amount of time until October, a judge would just say, yes, I agree, you're rehabilitated.
Speaker 2: I think that it's a process of things.
Speaker 1: But just to show that you're taking those steps, don't backtrack that with a social media post, don't even play them games. I would give a heads up right now, Hey, you're on and here's what happened my bad.
Speaker 2: Now moving on.
Speaker 1: Next in the latest Glorilla. Okay, let me tell y'all. So this last weekend, Glorilla celebrated her birthday. She did the first ever Glorilla's Glow Bash. So it was her birthday. It was like a huge birthday concert. She was having to celebrate her birthday. It kicked off in Memphis. I was on my way there, y'all. On my way there. Shout out to Simsima, one of the producers here at the Black Effect Network and also at the Breakfast club. My ridets eye last minute. I'm like, girl, you want to come to Memphis with me? Let's go to the Glorilla concert. She's like, all right, bet we were on our way there. It was going to be a day trip. Boom, we get on the plane. We are seated and stuck on the tarmac, no take off for three hours.
Speaker 2: I woke up.
Speaker 1: It was the time that we were actually supposed to be in Memphis and we were still in New York at LaGuardia Airport. The plane never took off, so we did not get to attend Glorilla's first ever Glow.
Speaker 2: Bash, but she had sexy red money.
Speaker 1: Long was there, Di Moulah, Like you know how people showed up for Glow, the people popped out, the people showed up for Glow sold out event. She was also selling merch with her recent mugshot. You know, we talked about on the Breakfast Club that Gloriilla was recently arrested, and this followed her home actually being broken into and police alested they found weed in her master bedroom, so they issued an a rest warrant for her and all those things.
Speaker 2: Thought it was genius.
Speaker 1: She decided to sell that mugshot at the concert because the story was so big leading into the concert.
Speaker 2: I remember, you know, people were hitting me after we did it, like yo, she gonna make it to the show.
Speaker 1: She made it to the show, and she was selling her merch baby forty dollars a pop, people posting them all over social so I'm sure that she made a pretty good coin off of the merch.
Speaker 2: Thought it was genius.
Speaker 1: The mugshot was also a pretty mugshot, so she looked pretty in a mugshot. But there are reports now that Glow really might have a little boom. Okay, she might be FNF, but baby, she ain't lonely. So TMZ is reporting exclusively. They broke the story that glows Rilla was in Mexico with her alleged boot brandon ingram NBA star.
Speaker 2: Glow love her NBA star, don't she? Don't she?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, if this is a thing allegedly, this is her new little boot. Now in the footage that TMZ has, it's very much given. They are well acquainted.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She has her arms wrapped around him and she's so small and he's so big, so she's like reaching up and hugging him, arms is wrapped around him. People in the club told TMZ that they left the club and the week hours of the morning together. Baby, they have but a good time in Mexican. I'm not mad at Glow, not mad at her. I mean, we come on now, like Glow is at the height of her career, looking good, feeling good, living good.
Speaker 2: We know she's dating.
Speaker 1: I do think though, that it's always unfortunate when like you are newly dating somebody or we don't know how new or how not new.
Speaker 2: This is right, But when you are dating somebody, whether.
Speaker 1: It's new or it's established, when you're a Glorilla or even Megda Stallion, they been coming, you know what I mean, Like you don't get the chance to just like date and experience somebody. Everything is like, oh my god, Globala's new boyfriend, and you know all the things. But hey, Glow not worried about it. She have a good time, okay. According to the reports, three am is when they popped up out the club, and I mean they were there. She had you know it was she had her people with her. According to TMC's report, she was there celebrating her birthday. So you know, her birthday seems like it went pretty well. She worked, she made her coin, she was outside with her men. You know what I'm saying, Like sounds like a good birthday to me. Happy birthday, Big Glow, like the little one. They're even saying the report that like her security and like the people that were with her were trying to make it where other people really couldn't record her and Brandy Ingram, but somebody got a really good video. As we see Goo, happy birthday, Glow, happy for you sis, enjoy Okay. She he's at the point of her career where it's like, this is what I want to see. I want to see her enjoying people that understand what they have on their hands, and she seems happy.
Speaker 2: She looks happy, and.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm so mad I didn't get to come into that show. I'm so mad that we didn't make it. But yeah, Glow was like everybody's homegirl, Like you just have to be happy for her.
Speaker 2: She really is everybody's homegirl for sure. So shout out to the big.
Speaker 1: Gloat, not the little one that is it, y'all for today's episode. Look, I tell y'all, every episode, at the end of the day, there's always so much a talk about and you guys could be anywhere with anybody talking about it, but you choose to be right here with me. I'm slapping my laptop shut until tomorrow's episode. My Lowriders, I appreciate you Guys, I will see you in our next episode.