Speaker 1: Well, well, come in yet, saying you a conscious.
Speaker 2: Will be desire a little gel and if you want a little banging a engineer and come along.
Speaker 3: You condemned the attacks on ICE agents.
Speaker 4: We attacks and ICE agents.
Speaker 5: They want to show that they are loyal to this.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even know what to call him.
Speaker 2: I've called them so many things, but this want to be hitler for sure.
Speaker 3: They have been ordered by Donald Trump, who is their political puppet master, to try to do everything possible to avoid a free and fair election.
Speaker 2: Fredom is back in style.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the coming to your stant way. I gets off saying you a consciousllw.
Speaker 3: Sean Hennity show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news.
Speaker 6: And more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for joining us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred nine four one sewn if you want to join us. Oh look at this. The FEDS arrests arrested twice deported illegal who killed two California teens in a high speed drunk driving crash. More blood on the hands of Biden May Orcis and Kamala Harris. The border is secure, the border secure, the borders closed, the borders closed. Later on, Ashley Moody will join us. She is the former ag of Florida now Senator from Florida, and she literally is saying that they got all this information that shows that, in fact, they knew from the very beginning that it was completely unsustainable and that they were flat out lying to Congress and to others when they said the border was closed. But we knew that because we had the images and the videos and the pictures every day that we were showing to you on a regular basis. It was a ridiculous lie. On top of everything else, pretty amazing. I want to go back to where we spent a lot of time yesterday, and that has to do with what is now a strikeforce. Just before going on TV last night, the Attorney General Pambondi launched a strikeforce to get to the bottom of Obama's Russia Gate Hoak scandal. The Attorney General launched this strike force investigating all this newly declassified intelligence findings that the Obama administration's probe of the Russia influence on the twenty sixteen election was deeply flawed. Linda, Did you see that these people in the media have tried to attack me? John Hannity said, Oh, there was no Russia collusion in twenty nineteen, and now he's or he said there was Russia collusion in twenty nineteen, now he's saying there's no Russia collusion. H Linda, what is the difference? And why am I consistent? And why are they too dumb to understand the distinction? What was I saying about Russian influence over and over and over and over again on radio and TV from twenty sixteen all the way through to today, over and over again, about any Russian influence in twenty sixteen? Where did I say that originated from Hillary Clinton and her? What take it a little further?
Speaker 7: You talking about the dossier.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty Russian.
Speaker 7: Distemer Christian steel and all the things.
Speaker 2: In all the things, you know, the things thanks you know God, the thing we're in dowbed By. Oh you know, you know, I'm kidding, but the thing so yeah, they're not mutually exclusive. I was saying Trump didn't collude, Trump didn't get any help, and this is what the original intelligence was pointing out I'm going to get to this in detail in a second here, But the Bondian made the announcement that the DOJ will review all the evidence compiled by the Director of National Intelligence Pulsey Gabbard about substandard intelligence and the probe, including the fabricated information from the now debunked. By the way, this was debunked, you know, shortly after the election. Remember Christopher Steele got the boot, and then we find out later who's still getting paid. I wonder why he was getting paid when he was done. Oh, he was a credible source until he lied. They knew, they were warned way ahead of time that this was political in nature anyway, in the fabricated information. Now, by the way, the dossier as it's currently referred to as a series of individual reports that then together became known as the dossier, if you want more details than you really need to know. But he said, we will investigate Pam BONDI did these troubling disclosures fully and leave no stone unturned to deliver justice. The FBI earlier this month initiated the investigation into former CIA director John Brennan ex FBI director James Comy for any potential criminal action taken as part of the Trump Russia prob. But there's also the investigation in the opening of what's called the Grand Conspiracy, which would cover the time from Donald Trump's first run for office all the way through and up to an including everything involving Jack Smith. And this is where I think, you know, we're going to get to the heart of a lot of these issues. But it is and I'm going to play I'm going to break down. I kind of did some of this on TV last night. I want to do a little bit of it here on radio because we did play Tulsa Gabbage yesterday. But is more to this story that meets the eye. And the Trump Russia collusion. You need to understand this from the very beginning was always a lie. It was always manufactured. It was always you know, perpetuated by the Democrats, by their complicit allies in the media. And more importantly, the origins of the Russia probe. Now what we're learning from these did classified documents, you know, start with the twenty sixteen election. We learned that there was very damning information that was ignored by James Comy as it relates to Hillary Clinton and her server prior to him going out in July of twenty sixteen saying no reasonable prosecutor whatever prosecute. Okay, we know that part of it. We know that James Comy was warned not to you Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for it dirty Russian disinformation dossier because it was a political document, even in August of twenty sixteen, Bruce or in spite of his wife Nelly, I think she worked for what Fusion GPS, you know, being part of the group of people putting it together, but warning that it was a political document not to be used, and other warnings existed as well. Remember, it became the basis of not one, but four PISA applications, which ruined Carter Page's life. We haven't talked to Carter in a long time, but his life was ruined. And then it provided because of his relationship with the Trump campaign, it provided a back door into looking into and spying on Donald Trump, his campaign, his transition team, and then later even as President Comy signed you know, three of the four PISA warrants. It went on for an entire year. You have to renew it every three months, and the bulk of information given to the Pisa Court. The bulk of that information came from Hillary's dossier that she paid for that was all cobbled together with Russian disinformation, and again she paid for all of this. I've talked about this going back to twenty sixteen and seventeen and eighteen and all the way up until today, and we ended up being vindicated every step of the way. We were vindicated. You know the idea that you know, there were New York Times and Washington Post got got pull out surprises for their phony reporting. He's so called journalists. All they did was pedal lies and conspiracy theories, and they did it for three long, disgusting years. Let me just give you a small sampling of the corrupt state run legacy media mobs coverage.
Speaker 8: What I think that the president does not want to come to terms with the fact that the Russians hacked the election.
Speaker 7: President elect Donald Trump still not sounding convinced that Russia hacked the election. Russia hacked the elections to tilted to mister Trump.
Speaker 2: The question is did mister Trump cooperate?
Speaker 3: Unlike President Trump, he has no doubt the Russians hacked the election. The Russians definitively hacked the election.
Speaker 5: If you can get him to accept that Russia hacked the election, see if you can get him to.
Speaker 2: Accept who won the Civil War?
Speaker 8: Definitively Russia hacked the election, and Russia is doing it again.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh they were wrong. Now I could literally run the numerous times I have said this since twenty sixteen, both on radio and television. But just to counter, I'll give you the tiniest, most minuscule sampling of what we were telling the country thanks to our ensemble cast that included John Solomon, that included Greg Jarrett and Sarah Carter, that included Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows and Devin Nunez and Matt Gates, was a part of our coverage, and just very few individuals, not a lot of people, but there was I think we counted at one time less than a dozen all together that actually we're able to work together and unpeel every layer of the union and get it right. This is what I was reporting versus what they were reporting.
Speaker 8: Hillary Clinton actually colluded with Russia by paying you know, millions and millions of dollars for that fake news dossier, Russian propaganda, Russian collusion to smear Donald Trump, and she tried to influence you, the American people, to.
Speaker 2: Swing the election with those lies. Ironically, Hillary is.
Speaker 5: The one that colluded with Russia with a phony Russian misinformation dossier. Three and a half years Donald Trump colluded with Russia. The only one that colluded with Russia that bought a dirty Russian dirty dossier was Hillary Clinton. And they used that unverified to spy in a presidential candidate and a president.
Speaker 2: Now, all these declassified documents and all this material from the d and I and Tulsi Gabbard paints a very clear web of nothing but corruption, and it leads all the way back to the former president himself, as as was represented yesterday by Tulsi herself, and that would be barackos Saint Obama. And you know, again, it all started with Hillary Clinton. As we've pointed out again and again, no one in the Democratic Party saw that coming. They all actually thought Hillary was going to win this election. That's the ironic part of it. And it turns out, according to what Tulsi is now reporting and what the intelligence is showing us, that so did Russia. Russia apparently thought Hillary was going to win, and according to US intelligence, that she is now released and declassified. Putin allegedly held onto potentially damaging information about Hillary until after the election. The Russians reportedly wanted to use the material then to embarrass the person that they thought would be a newly elected president, Hillary Clinton. Listen.
Speaker 4: The report goes into great detail about the information that Russia and Putin had which on Hillary Clinton, which included possible criminal acts like secret meetings with multiple named US religious organizations in which State Department officials offered, in exchange for supporting Secretary Clinton's campaign for the presidency, significant increases in financing from the State Department. They also had documents that showed the patronage of the State Department to State Department employees who would go and support Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.
Speaker 2: All right, and that's not all, according to Gabbard, there were also allegations about Clinton's mental state and even alarmed to more information that has come out people like Barack Obama and others about her mental state that Russia withheld during the campaign. So much for wanting to help Donald Trump. Listen.
Speaker 4: There were high level DNC emails that detailed evidence of Hillary's quote, psycho emotional problems, uncontrolled fits of anger, aggression, and cheerfulness, and that then Secretary Clinton was allegedly on a daily regiment of heavy tranquilizers.
Speaker 2: Now, if they wanted to help Donald Trump, as it was claimed, why would they sit on that? Why wouldn't they have released it? And based on these intel reports they classified now in twenty sixteen, you know, and this gets to the heart of it, you had career intelligence officials rank and file. In other words, they didn't believe that Plutin was working to elect Donald Trump. And this, by the way, even their assessment after the election, well into December of twenty sixteen, they still stood by their intelligence again rank and file. This is where John Solomon says, oh, no, it was only Bill Clinton who wanted another assessment, intelligence assessment report that it got in the hands of deep deep state operatives like Brennan, Clapper and others, that they totally flipped the real intelligence on its head that said, no, Russia didn't do anything to help Donald Trump and they didn't impact the election. And then they turned the narrative around completely. You know that, So this is Brennan, you know, these far left deep state hacks. They made up an entirely different story listen.
Speaker 4: Then CIA Director Brennan and the intelligence community mischaracterized intelligence and relied on dubious, substandard sources to create a contrived, false narrative that Putin developed a quote unquote clear preference for Trump. Brennan and the i SEE misled lawmakers by referencing the debunked Steele dossier to assess quote unquote Russia's plans and intentions, falsely suggesting that this dossier had intelligence value when he knew that it was discredited. The intelligence community excluded significant intelligence and ignored or selectively quoted reliable intelligence that contradicted the Intelligence community assessment's key findings on Putin's alleged support for Trump. Including this intelligence reporting would have exposed the ICA's claim as implausible, if not ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And that's the second Intelligence community assessment because they didn't like the first one. We'll get back to this on the other side now, the FBI police are warning all Americans about the surgeon phone scams. These identity thieves are everywhere, and what they're doing is calling demanding personal information or payments under threats of arrest, using spoof caller id that look like numbers that are coming from actual government. Government agencies and authorities are advising hang up, immediately verify the callers that identity through other channels. This is why you've got to protect your name, your finances, your reputation. That's why you need LifeLock dot com. They monitor millions of data points a second or any risk to your identity, loan's taken out in your name, crimes committed by thieves pretending to be you. The good news with LifeLock, if you are a victim of identity theft, you'll get a dedicated US based restoration specialist that will fix it for you, guaranteed. Right now. If you go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock, you'll get forty percent off your first year. Just use the promo code Hannity. That's one eight hundred lifelocklifelock dot com promo code Hannity forty percent off today. Using Hillary Clinton's thirty dossier that created an alternate reality about the twenty sixteen election, even though it was well known the dossier was garbage and completely manufactured, and then debunked very soon thereafter.
Speaker 4: On December fifth of twenty sixteen, the FBI and Odie and I gave the House Intelligence Committee its first post election classified briefing, in which there was no mention of Putin aspiring to elect Trump by either agency. The Presidential Daily Brief, drafted on December eighth of twenty sixteen, stated that no Russian or criminal actors impacted vote counts. This document was pulled just hours before it was to be published due to quote unquote new guidance. If it had been published, it would have been briefed to both President Obama and President elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh amazing. Now the big grand conspiracy that Cash Pattel is talking about that deals with the twenty twenty election, I'm sorry, the twenty sixteen election, the twenty twenty election, and the law fair weaponization of our Department of Justice for the very purpose of smearing Donald Trump. So he's not even going to be a fiable candidate again. So that's three presidential elections in a row. We have the deep State putting center blocks on the scales of an election. So Brennan uses the disinformation dossier. At this point it's debunked. It had already been debunked, and Steele was out the door to come up with this intelligence community new assessment as directed according to Tulci Gabbard and newly released declassified documents by Barack Obama himself. And this is what gets very very interesting in this. And as it turns out, the new guidance is the opposite of what the career, top ranking, rank and file Intel officials had already assessed in the aftermath of the twenty sixteen election. They had already determined they were no Russian interference and putting aside that they should have talked more about the Russian disinformation Dossie put that aside for a second, is a separate issue. I'm talking specifically here about Trump Russia collusion. But as it turned out, the new guidance that this was, you know, apparently you know, you'll listen to this, you'll hear per the president's request. Here's what Tulsey said yesterday.
Speaker 4: On December ninth, twenty sixteen, a National Security Council meeting was called together President Obama's senior national security officials, which included CIA Director Brennan, then Obama, d and I, James Clapper, Susan Rice, and others. Following that secret meeting, dn I, Clapper's assistant sent An email to the Intelligence community with the subject line potus tasking on Russia election medaling, tasking OD and I leaders to create a new assessment per the president's request. The House Intelligence Committee oversite report that we released today reveals that quote, unlike routine intelligence community analysis, the intelligence community assessment was a high profile product ordered by the president, President Obama.
Speaker 2: Ordered by the President Barack Obama. Barack was saying, Obama per the president's request, and it was Obama. Is what these documents are showing who demanded the new report. We already had a Intelligence community assessment. He's ordering another one. And at this point they're not using the rank and file, you know, the people in the trenches every day, the people that know no. This ends up again John Solomon's words becoming polluted, and the conclusions that the career intelligence community officers make is cast aside, and they now demand this new report with the with a pre gone, a predetermined inclusion, trying to tie Donald Trump to Russia, regardless of the fact that the Intel community had already determined otherwise. And you have John Brennan then overruled the senior Intel officers that came up with their assessment. Again This is well over a month after the election that they made their assessment, and they wanted to publish this fake smear against President Trump. Here's how Tulsey describes that the.
Speaker 4: Intelligence Committee's oversight report reveals that CIA Director Brennan overruled senior CIA officers who challenged the Obama ordered intelligence assessment, stating quote, we don't have direct information that Putin wanted to get Trump elected. Yet the Obama directed assessment was published on January sixth, twenty seventeen, which explicitly stated, quote, we assess Putin and the Russian government aspired to help President elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him end of quote.
Speaker 2: Now understand what they did with this new intelligence community assessment, not the real one, but the phony one that completely contradicted the real one, and that is they fed it to their complicit allies in the state run legacy media mob, and they ran hogwild with this and it didn't stop for three long years, disrupting Donald Trump's presidency the entire time. And at the very core of this new bogus intel report was the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier.
Speaker 4: Listen, with regards to the Steele dossier, we now know that one of the source documents that the Obama administration used in the creation of this intelligence assessment in January of twenty seventeen was none other than the discredited, unverified Steele dossier. The House Intel report states, quote, contradicting public claim as by then CIA Director Brennan that the dossier was not in any way incorporated into this intelligence assessment. The dossier was referenced in the intelligence assessment's main body text and further detailed in a two page assessment annex. John Brennan lied, and he denied using this dossier in this intelligence assessment that President Obama ordered because he knew it was discredited, it was a politically motivated manufactured document. He directed senior CIA officials to use it anyway.
Speaker 2: Now we had Jim Jordan on Hannity last night. Jim Jordan actually went back and reread Brennan's testimony before Congress, and it is a crime if you go before Congress and you lie, And he said that he did not use the dirty dossier and the newly declassified information contradicts his sworn testimony before Congress. Now to be clear, you know, the nonpartisan director of the CIA, they literally threw out the real intelligence that did not show that show just the opposite. They claimed there was no Trump Russia collusion in the twenty sixteen election. Then Barack Obama, you know, demands a new intelligence community assessment, and so they cast aside rank and files, senior members, career officials in the intel community. It gets in the hands of these operatives again, I'll use the word pollute and corrupt the intelligence for the purposes of advancing a narrative to undermine the incoming president. And this last meeting takes place just weeks before Obama's schedule to leave office. In the meeting that we know, Joe Biden is there, Susan Rice is there, Brennan is there, Clapper is there, Biden? Who else? Oh and co is there? And apparently all of this was done at the behest of Barack Obama. Now I know a lot of people are asking, well, okay, well, what's going to happen with Barack Obama? What about the immunity decision in the case of President Trump? And Greg Jyrard brought this up last night. The more I think about it, you know, remember that's in their official capacity, is undermining a legitimate assessment by the intelligence community. Is that in their real capacity? Is that in their job description, their constitutionally stated authority as president of the country to do. I think you can make an argument to the contrary and say that it is not. But the bottom line is, we told you the truth and the state run legacy media mob did not. They ran with it, and they ran with it for year in. They ran with it year in, year out. Now you would think that maybe, and again I'll backtrack a little bit. This is twenty sixteen. That's nine years after I declare that journalism in America is dead. Nine years later. Now, they never vetted Barack Obama when he was running for president, but we did. And we talked about his radical associations. We talked about community organizing, We talked about Acorn. We talk about Frank Marshall Davis. We talked about the chumb Gang. We talked about the Weather Underground and Bernardine Dorn and Bill Ayers. We talked about Reverend Wright. The Sunday after nine to eleven oh one, no, no, no, Now, God bless America, GD America. It's in the Bible. It's in the Bible, et cetera, et cetera. Even sent I even sent some of my fellow team members people at work on my shows the Reverend Wrights Church. They knew we were there. They bought materials on the way out the door.
Speaker 7: Now, Sean, can I ask a question?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, thank you, Adam Vice President.
Speaker 7: Right, listen, it's got a nice ring to it. You can't you can't dispute it.
Speaker 2: I want to ask, Madam Press secretary, you go ahead.
Speaker 7: I've been demoted. I really want to know.
Speaker 2: You never got promoted. You promoted yourself. No, no, no, you promoted yourself.
Speaker 7: Listen. Self affirmation.
Speaker 6: You know, look in the mirror every day and say yes I can, I can do it, And then I get up and.
Speaker 2: I do it.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 2: But at first, you know, when this, you say, all this chatter is out there about me running for president, maybe I should. Maybe that's a sign you think that's a sign that maybe I should start thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I think you should. I think you should let me work on your campaign speech. I'll go out, I'll warm it up. I'll be the hype girl. Go out every day. You know, we do our campaign.
Speaker 2: If I do this, I have to get off radio and TV. That's not going to be good.
Speaker 6: That's fine. You'll have the biggest microphone in the world, you know. Come on, So here's my question for that writing. Oh well, you know, what's something we do for, you know, forgotten country.
Speaker 7: It's worth it. So here's my question.
Speaker 2: You're you're willing to work for free?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Two years absolutely to be Madame Vice President.
Speaker 2: Come on, please, No, we talked about press secretary. You're the one I'm talking about, Madame Vice President.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 6: I think that that's the role for me, and I think I could affect positive change for good people and get rid of all the crap with a lot less nonsense.
Speaker 2: Nobody out there listening knows you as well as I do. They have no idea what they'd be in for. So if you're if you're a White House press secretary, they have no idea what they'd be in for. It would be entertaining, but not entertay days until until I had to let you go because you wouldn't be able to control yourself.
Speaker 7: I can always control myself. I just don't want to. What fun is that. So here's my question. Are you ready? This is my question.
Speaker 2: You will break Anthony Scaramucci's record.
Speaker 6: I will never break his record. I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna give dignify that.
Speaker 7: With a comment.
Speaker 6: I want to ask my question, and I think it's the question that many people have. Well, I love the victory lap, really enjoying it.
Speaker 7: Lots of fun.
Speaker 6: Nobody's going to jail and lessen until I hear we have indicted so and so, we have a knife evidence and enjoy cell block E. This is all like great, Yeah, So everything we told you for the last you know, fifteen years about all these terrible people, guess what it was true?
Speaker 7: I want to hear if you don't think to jail.
Speaker 2: If you don't, if you don't think, well after three years of unfeeling every layer of this onion and then twenty twenty happening and all of this dying and nobody being held accountable, Uh, if you don't, and then now you have twenty twenty to add to the miss mix, which is now part of Cash Bettel's Grand conspiracy investigation. Because okay, if I'm right and they and what Tulsea's pointing out is basically people putting scales in terms of the dirty disinformation dossier used as a for the FISA application. If that is, as I believe, putting cinderblocks on the scale of an election and then trying to smear and and really disrupt the ability to govern as president by dumping a big conspiracy theory and lie on Donald Trump and then following that up four years later when they knew that Hunter Biden's laptop was very real and corroborated it and then prebunked it for an entire summer meeting weekly with big tech companies when they knew damn well they had verified its authenticity. If that's not interference, If you don't think the weaponization from twenty to twenty twenty four was or deep state operatives and that they didn't have a goal of smearing and slandering and besmirching and destroying Donald Trump through and through so that he'd be too bloodied up to ever even consider it being a candidate. If you thing that's all part of this grand conspiracy investigation. It is. Now, if you're asking me, can I give you results outcome?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not asking you already know nobody's going to jail. Hillary is not going to jail building.
Speaker 2: I don't know that to be true to you're not going to be You may be right, should I okay, my job is to inform people.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I think you should do. I think we just need to temper expectations with.
Speaker 2: Not even a victory.
Speaker 7: It's definitely like you, it's not going to be. It's definitely a victory, lob bro, and we're entitled to take it. I'm it worked.
Speaker 2: We worked really hard, all of us, everybody on both radio and TV were really hard to get this thing right. And do you think I'm not invested in this to get this right and to hold people accountable. Here's the problem.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm popping champagne in here. I love Tolci Gabbart for what you did. It's great if if we do.
Speaker 2: If people are not held accountable, the problem is it's never going to end. And that that to me, is a clear and present danger. Who are our democratic republic? Are constitutional republic? More accurately than I think anybody understands, it just means they're never gonna stop. Just because people know if they're not held accountable, I don't think it stops we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna take them out of power. We're not going to have accountability. But it won't happen in the future. That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't have a crystal ball. I hope you're wrong, but I don't doubt you're right.
Speaker 7: See that we're already working as a seam boss. Imagine that. Look at that running the country.
Speaker 2: You're a great press secretary. You're doing well so far. You haven't dropped one F bomb the entire show.
Speaker 7: See that. It's the thing of beauty.