Speaker 1: You don't care about anything. Why is it that you don't care about anything? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I just feel as if not caring. Okay, this is Serial Wheelers. Hey, Andrew, it's also and you can bleep this out. No, don't put your hand on my face.
Speaker 1: Nobody heard what you just said. It took over your voice.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what can I say something? I'm going to say something. Go ahead and bleep this out in post production if you have to. But you're being a dick.
Speaker 2: Why you know why you're being a dick? No, you're acting like Dick Dickerson.
Speaker 1: You know what I was hoping my mom named me that. I asked her. I'm like, you were supposed to name me Dick Dickerson. Why did you name me Scottie B. Because my family name is Dickerson.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: And I wanted them to name me Richard. But my dad is Richard, so he's Dick and I can't.
Speaker 3: Be wait whoa wait, So on your mom's side, you could have been Dick Dickerson.
Speaker 1: None of this is true. I'm just talking out of my ass. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode forty nine. We're one away from half of one hundred.
Speaker 2: From throwing confetti in my face and then me overreacting and saying.
Speaker 1: God, I hate you, and then getting a vacuum. Hey, Danielle, what are you eating?
Speaker 2: Why Danielle?
Speaker 1: Oh, we haven't even started yet. Would you like to be part of the episode? Sure, okay, I love when Danielle comes to visit. Okay, well you know what?
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait what are you eating anything healthy?
Speaker 1: There may be one healthy.
Speaker 4: Thing, okay, other than just one.
Speaker 1: No, actually they're not healthy. Oh no, all right, so you know, I'll let you choose. Do you like to go classic or new to start?
Speaker 4: Let's go classic? Classic, classic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll go classic, back to probably around nineteen eighty seven or so. You were born you were not?
Speaker 4: You mean I was born, Andrew was not.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'll just get right into it. It's a General Mills creation. A friend of mine, Judy, she's a wonderful listener and she was at shop right last week actually texted me seventy pictures do you have this one? Did you do this one? Did you do this one? Until she got to this one, which we have not done yet. And I believe Mike on Twitter also asked us to do this, but I told him I wouldn't do it until it's on sale, but it never goes on sale, so it was free because Judy bought it for us. And it is raisin nut brand.
Speaker 4: Oh, is that the healthy one?
Speaker 1: I guess it's a little bit. It says it's hard healthy, but who knows. This cereal has been around for a long time. It's a very like generic type cereal.
Speaker 2: It is ye by the logo.
Speaker 4: It says it fills you up and satisfies you.
Speaker 2: Longer for what.
Speaker 1: Well, look, it's It's brand flakes with almonds and covered raisins. It doesn't say what they're covered with, but they're covered.
Speaker 2: They look like they're yogurt covered.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what. I think it's nuts because it's raisin nut brand. Almonds are nuts, but I think it's like some nutty stuff.
Speaker 2: You know why you love this one?
Speaker 1: Why the top of the box. It does have a box top there it is Although those are going away. They're becoming digital now, so you're not gonna have to clip anymore coming soon. Let's see. Sugar is the here's the second ingredient after whole grain wheat. So it's the taste you love the sustained energy you need. Oh, so let's do the Scottie shake on it.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie. This also sounds like it could be like a male performance type of drug.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna give you would for four hours.
Speaker 2: I mean it says it like, gives you the performance you need, satisfies you longer. Like it sounds like it.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Danielle, we don't use phones on this podcast.
Speaker 2: He's gonna yell at you in two seconds. He doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: You're not paying at my phone down, I'm paying attention.
Speaker 2: That's his like his big time thing. Wait, I need you to fill the attention when you eat the.
Speaker 4: Cereal underwear and your cereal bowl.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, he likes the sound.
Speaker 4: You know you expect us to eat that.
Speaker 1: That's just for sound.
Speaker 4: There was underwear in there.
Speaker 3: He's an idiot and well, a nice listener sent us that bowl after he broke the other one.
Speaker 4: That is a nice hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he uses it just.
Speaker 1: From Lenny Mud Yeah, Lenny Mud Company in Jersey.
Speaker 2: That it's so much.
Speaker 4: You guys have one of my fans of this send us all kinds of crap.
Speaker 2: We got free spoons everything.
Speaker 1: Spoons.
Speaker 4: Oh, my gosh, this is the biggest woon I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: And they say things in them. Oh they do ye see serial killer.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you've got spoons.
Speaker 1: All right, it's well, it's not ours, it's just online you can get. Yeah, it's you know, nice enough to send it shop right, one percent milk. It's it's kind of low. I wasn't expecting you, so I hope we have enough.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, that's okay. I can eat it without milk.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, them has to be milk. That changes the dynamic of holes. That's right.
Speaker 2: And he's very very stringent. If you listen to the Greg Tea episode.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, my husband loved the Greg ta I know.
Speaker 1: I got a text from Sheldon. It was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're just putting a whole cart and a milk on the board. Expensive electronics.
Speaker 1: Yea, all right, raise the nut brand from General Mills. Thank you, Judy. Here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, it's a cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out what's on the raisins. It's an interesting consistency.
Speaker 5: It's not yogurt.
Speaker 1: No, that's not yoga. No, look at it. Look at it. When it's wet. It's like little nut, it's like ground up nuts.
Speaker 2: I give this three bowls.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's it's like kind of an enhanced raisin brand. Let's call it that.
Speaker 4: I give it two and a half bowls.
Speaker 1: That would be two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: You've been here. You've been here enough time.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go three balls and a spoon on it. I like it. I would eat this instead of regular raisin brands.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I like raisin bran better me too.
Speaker 1: Now do you like Post raisin brand? Do you like Keggs raisin brand? Do you like Skinner's raisin bran?
Speaker 2: Like than?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite?
Speaker 3: I've eaten all of them and I can't even tell you. I like the one with the sun on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. Oh that's cool. Because Judy's husband, Scott is the guy that says you just along for the ride and you have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 4: They say that about Andrew. Yeah, it's not nice.
Speaker 1: I'm the knowledgeable cereal guy though. Andrew's just here for the free food.
Speaker 4: Andrew likes to eat cereal I do.
Speaker 2: And that was enough to get me on this podcast, So thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So that was pretty good. So let's go to the classic now, yeah, all right a little minute. You know what, this was the classic. We're going to the new now. Sorry, I'm very tired too.
Speaker 2: You know what we should call Scott? What the cereal savant? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yes, no? But what was that that first time around? I was the I was your sense of cereal? I like that better. I think that was an episode one. Remember that what number will have? This is forty nine. You almost got here on the fiftiest. You almost made it. Yeah, all right, So I go down to the cereal stuck for the new one, for.
Speaker 4: The special cereals there might be we have to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm planning a special episode. Okay. So the very first variety of this cereal came out nineteen fifty five from Kellogg's. Andrew stopped trying to peak. Dude, I have to do this first. You will say that you're allergic to this, even though I don't believe it, but you're gonna have to eat it anyway.
Speaker 3: Sometimes with the dried fruits, it makes my throat itchy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So this is brand new for the seasons. It's fall. Okay, So from Kellogg's Special K. It's apple cinnamon Crunch.
Speaker 2: It's delicious. Yeah, yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: That looks delicious.
Speaker 1: And it only came in the value size. I don't know why. But this is a limited edition, so it'll be gone pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Does it have like the weight?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, smell it. It smells like the orchard.
Speaker 3: It smells amazing like it smells almost like a candle. I have to all right, why aren't you calling her millennial?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's on her phone. She's a guest.
Speaker 2: He's not, and she's in your age group.
Speaker 1: You make fun of me, it's easier to make fun of you.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, problem. I appreciate the love and.
Speaker 1: S of boy. I'm trying to ration this milk.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't like that much milk.
Speaker 1: I'm going a little bit, dude, all right? Got it? Just enough for three more cups? All right? Special K Limited Edition Apple Cinnamon Crunch.
Speaker 3: Scotty would be so terrified right now because I put your spoon in my cup to eat it.
Speaker 1: Herpies what one.
Speaker 2: Two, three?
Speaker 1: Oh? I like it. It's a little overpowering.
Speaker 2: I think it doesn't taste like apples.
Speaker 1: She's like artificial cinnamon.
Speaker 2: That's a fruity taste.
Speaker 1: I do taste the candle.
Speaker 2: It has like a berry taste too. I'm going to give this two bowls.
Speaker 1: These flakes are a little bit too big for me too.
Speaker 3: And see that's the problem. Sometimes they make the flakes too crunchy.
Speaker 4: I'm giving this two bowls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not my favorite.
Speaker 3: I don't get fall. I don't get festive. It's like showing up to somebody's house on Halloween and then giving you like fruit snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah good. I do like welches.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't drop some names? Why don't you? I'll go two bawls in a spoon. Oh okay, but that's definitely a fake leaf on that apple, don't.
Speaker 4: I'm Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 5: You're the guy at the end, Tony who always gives an extra.
Speaker 4: Little extra good.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: See Sometimes and then ones that I'm like, oh, this is amazing, He's like, Nope, terrible, not sweet enough.
Speaker 1: Millennials have different taste buds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's exactly it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a millennial.
Speaker 1: Oh, Danielle, listen for you.
Speaker 2: Serial killers.
Speaker 1: We've had many other We've had many other varieties of the cereal. This cereal is Cooper and Ashley's face favorite. Oh okay, so I very rarely buy it because it's very rarely on sale.
Speaker 4: Hit your kid's favorite, and you very rarely buy it.
Speaker 1: That's correct? Because cheap? I am, it's expensive.
Speaker 4: How much is expensive to you for something.
Speaker 1: For sixty nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried because your daughter's other favorite cereal was Unicorn cereal.
Speaker 4: Oh that was horrible, right, Well.
Speaker 1: Well, collectively, they like this one the best.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, yes, you bought it for us, not for your kids.
Speaker 1: No, it was on sale. Oh okay, it was on SID last week and I had a coupon. So this box cost me ninety nine cents. Oh no, so that's fine. I usually get them the Life version of this, okay, because life is so cheap all the time. It tastes like crap, but it's cheaper, so I bring it home.
Speaker 2: So do you buy cereal for your boys? I do? What kind of cereal they like?
Speaker 4: Honey bunches of oats?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: They like honeynut cheerio.
Speaker 2: Oh I love so they're honey but they also like.
Speaker 4: The crappy cereals too, but I don't buy those as often.
Speaker 1: So it's from General Mills. You could make a mix with its corn pops Andrew. General Mills does not make corn pop.
Speaker 4: No, it's Checks mix.
Speaker 1: Andrew. Cinnabon cereal is gone.
Speaker 2: But in my heart it's still there.
Speaker 4: Did you like it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was the best cereal?
Speaker 1: All right? It is Checks. I tell you what it's in a purple box. If you can tell you which Checks is in a purple box, I'll give you a prize.
Speaker 2: What is glean?
Speaker 1: What it even means?
Speaker 4: Raisin?
Speaker 1: They haven't had raisin checks since the eighties.
Speaker 3: Frosted checks, chocolate checks, honey checks, almond.
Speaker 1: Checks, No, no, almond checks.
Speaker 2: No chocolate honey check.
Speaker 1: I hate you guys so much. Those aren't even a thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, blueberry checks.
Speaker 1: No, jelly checks. Jelly No, they're vanilla checks. Last week they're delicious.
Speaker 4: Had bought them last week. Oh it's so good. So I usually paid.
Speaker 2: You put out for you?
Speaker 1: Can I can't I playing Cooper.
Speaker 5: If you were my kids, I'd buy you the box, even full price.
Speaker 1: Guess what they can come live with you. I'm sure you'd love it.
Speaker 4: You think i'd give them back so.
Speaker 1: Instantly, you know, one of them you'd probably keep. The other one you give back right away. I'll let you decide who's who.
Speaker 4: All right, Cooper is coming home?
Speaker 1: All right? So here are your van You really are good. I'll give you a full cup of that because you're like this.
Speaker 2: That would be good for an ad vanil where's the milk?
Speaker 1: Vanill A checks that I don't pick through. I'm sorry, I forgot the milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ate one.
Speaker 4: You Oh your trouble.
Speaker 1: And you just came up with a great ad campaign.
Speaker 5: I really hope people can hear me since I'm really not on the microphone.
Speaker 1: You're loud, trust me, you're fine.
Speaker 4: What's that supposed to me?
Speaker 1: Exactly what I said?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, as you would say on the show, he's an ass. You know what?
Speaker 4: I can say whole?
Speaker 1: Wait? Can I just tell you when you say ask you know what? On the show? I hate that so much because.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: You should just say a hole that you can say a whole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you kill that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been doing this so many years, a lot, and every time you say ask you know what, Andrew and I look at each other and roll our eyes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not.
Speaker 1: For live.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try some cereal?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: This is really good.
Speaker 1: This is my debut on the Serial Killers podcast Uncher officially. Actually Leary get a cup.
Speaker 4: I didn't need it.
Speaker 2: Danielle's had four schools. Here we go. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: You know, smell this one's gluten free and Garret Garrett's not here.
Speaker 2: These are Matt Damon. You'll get on it one.
Speaker 1: Right here we go. Sorry, there's delicious.
Speaker 4: You don't like it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I'm iffy You're a dick. Has more of a chemical taste to it. You're talking about maybe because I also had green tea?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 4: The green tea in the cereal.
Speaker 2: No, I drink it separately.
Speaker 1: It's naturally flavored. It's all vanilla. I'm gonna give this three balls, three balls and a spoon for me.
Speaker 5: Scary I found out. Oh wait, I'm going to say three balls and spoon as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I go down one, two bowls and one spoon.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is four balls from me. Yeah, I love that. And you know what if you make you know we should mix vanilla and chocolate checks. I bet that's delicious to the Cereal vault.
Speaker 5: Hearing, I heard that I can say a whole on the air, but I can't say asshole. But when I say ass blank, Scotty gets mad.
Speaker 4: So can I do that? Can I say a whole?
Speaker 1: Ahole? Sounds a lot better than ask?
Speaker 4: But am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You can say d bag?
Speaker 4: Mind is blown, says I mean, I can say douchebag. I say douchebag.
Speaker 1: Put some chocolate checks in the vanilla and vanilla.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: They should do this. Black and white checks, oh black cookie checks.
Speaker 1: General Mills, Hello.
Speaker 3: I've given you an ad campaign with vanilla ah checks, and I've given you another Cereal black and white.
Speaker 4: Checks, black and white cookie checks.
Speaker 1: Let's try this, so we gotta call it. I like this, you guys. Oh my god. If this was a thing, this will be five balls. Ready, man, I just went against my rule of creating stuff. We don't add things to things. Good.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is good.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm doing this.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, look at this on the back of the chocolate checks. And I hate I'm sorry that I'm talking with my mouthful. My son would not be happy. They have like recipes strawberry chocolate barfe So you take chocolate checks, you take.
Speaker 4: Strawberry Greek yogurt and some strawberries.
Speaker 5: So on the bottom you put the yogurt, then you put the checks with the strawberries, then another layer of yogurt, then another layer of the checks with the strawberries.
Speaker 1: Are you still talking?
Speaker 4: It looks amazing. I think I'm gonna make this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna picture, take a picture of post it up, We'll put it online. I got a question love this. I got a question for you guys. Yeah. Have you ever put heavy cream in your in your cereal? Because I have. When I was a kid, we did buy mistake one time, but we didn't eat it. It was so good. I put heavy cream in my cheerios once and I gotta tell you it was the best meal I ever had. I'm getting nauseous thinking about that.
Speaker 2: So do you often use heavy cream as a substitute?
Speaker 1: No, I'd be dead. But now I'll tell you what. You know what episode fifty, we're using heavy cream.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'll have to come back for one bowl with heavy cream.
Speaker 1: I will be there with you with that. Thank Please invite me in. Yes, but not Garrett why, it's just an ongoing thing. He always tries to get in and it just doesn't work out. The white checks, Yes, black and white checks. I'm in. Okay, we'll make black and white checks both. I like this. This is awesome. We'll come back any time. Scary You're always welcome you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Scary, Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: Thank you for checking out Serial Killers. It's episode forty nine. This is fantastic. I love when guests come in. Yeah, that's all you. What else you want to do? You want to break something that was a New York name?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: What else do you want to do? I got nothing else. I didn't have any commercials because they were no good commercials for any of these series. I looked at a Raisin brand commercial.
Speaker 4: No, you should buy the checks.
Speaker 2: And the vanilla checks.
Speaker 3: I really want to like make a fake box like like vanilla chocolate checks and then submitted to checks and then they'll be like, well, that's such a good idea.
Speaker 1: Black and white cookie checks. That's it all right? Well cool? Please follow us on.
Speaker 2: To end the podcast.
Speaker 1: You can follow us everywhere else.
Speaker 4: He hates us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Twitter, Instagram, Space, don't burp in the mic.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I shielded it. Serial Killers PC Cereal with a C thank you, And we're still getting T shirts to those people that send us pictures of themselves with a Cereal that we have not reviewed yet, and if we review it, we'll send you a shirt.
Speaker 2: My dad loves the serial killer shirt.
Speaker 1: He does. Yeah, well he doesn't have one yet, so you're a freakin liar.
Speaker 2: I gave him mine.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What dad?
Speaker 1: So you don't have a serial killer shirt?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I knew you never cared about this podcast. Okay, here we go, all right and like and subscribe, do all that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so we're on every single place you could ever listen to a podcast like ever.
Speaker 1: So just click except one that we're not on anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so just hit the subscribe button and once you subscribe, the new episodes get delivered right to your phone and hopefully I remember to schedule them.
Speaker 2: So this got He doesn't yell at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were late today? Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oops, well don't you mean late two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: You were probably late today too. Oh it's Friday. Have a great weekend. Everybody. Yes, yes, it actually is going to be Friday. Yeah, we do that at the end. You just you just you preempted the end reviewer podcast. Yeah, please leave us a review. I love reading them. There's so much fun even when you hate them.
Speaker 3: Also, thank you to every single person who's been going to all the book signings for Elvis and then coming up to me and being like, I love your podcast.
Speaker 1: People are to people keep taking pictures with you, but they don't care about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get anybody lest No I did.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of fun. Yeah, it was cool. All right, So let's get out of here. Have a great weekend. Everybody. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew and Danielle. Thank you for stopping by. Thank you and until we see you on Monday. Crunch Chay, thanks for popping in.