Speaker 1: It's the best BIF of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, everybody, Happy Saturday. I hope your day is already starting off beautifully. And if it's not, you can only go up from here. And I'll give you a prime example of that. I have done this intro like fifteen times and I cannot talk, so if I'm mess up another word at this point, we're just gonna roll with it. I encourage y'all to check out Part one in part three this weekend with Scuba Steve. Now part one, we're talking intuition. The last time it was so spot on, and we're gonna talk about the near death experiences we've had. Plus I put together a little voice game that I quiz Scuba Steve on and then over and listener Q and A. We're talking about his wife, We're talking about doctor Phil, We're talking about his beard care routine. See words are hard for me today.
Speaker 4: So check all that out.
Speaker 3: But now it is time for us to dive in from the show this week, so y'all can get caught up.
Speaker 4: I suppose that is probably the reason you're right now.
Speaker 3: Friday marked International Women's Day twenty twenty four, so we had Ann Wilson in the studio. She's a Christian artist and now also diving into the country music world. Super talented and has a really inspiring story of what got her into music in the first place.
Speaker 4: And not only that, she did perform. Unfortunately I can't include them here.
Speaker 3: For y'all, but you can go check them out on YouTube and you'll really love them. But right now you're going to hear the interview with Anne.
Speaker 2: Wilson number seven so Bobby Bones Show Interviews. In case you didn't know.
Speaker 5: Her name's Ann Wilson. She's from Kentucky. She had a massive song on Christian radio called My Jesus. She has a new song called Rain in the Rearview on Country the Country Format. New album comes out April nineteenth. It's called Rebel, but a bunch of music's already online. You should check her out in twenty twenty four. All this year she's out with Scotty McCreary on his Cabin a solo tour, doing a bunch of festivals again from Lexington, Kentucky. She's great. Want you to hear. Here she is. By the way, her performances that can't go on the podcast will be up on our YouTube page if you want to watch those. It's International Women's Day and here is Ann Wilson.
Speaker 1: On the Bobby Bones Show. Now, Ann Wilson.
Speaker 5: And you come verly, very highly recommended. One of my dear friends said, hey, do you know who Ann Wilson is? And I said, yeah, I've seen her played the opry before, or at least videos. Yeah, I'm at the Opry line I performed. I said, yeah, she's awesome. She's a great singer Christian artist. And he said, well, yes, and she's very country and she's also in that space. And said, I did not know that, Yeah, because I just knew you from you know, your music with a message is what it feels like. But then you know, I started to hear some of your songs, like, oh it for sure, it makes all the sense in the world. But you come really highly recommended. I don't know you yet. We just were like, have we met each other? We're like, I guess not, but yeah, people love you that know you, so I'm very excited that you hear.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: You grew up.
Speaker 1: Kentucky, Yeah, Lexington.
Speaker 5: Did you were you go around bluegrass at all? Yes, totally, Like I asked a question of everybody from Kentucky because you have to a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What about family wise musically, did anybody play an instrument in your house?
Speaker 1: Well? Not really. I guess my dad played a little bit of piano.
Speaker 6: But my mom's side of the family is very musical, like her brother was always running around the house as a little boy with a guitar in his hands and singing.
Speaker 1: So your uncle her so yeah, my uncle. Yeah, So we have music in the family.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What did that affect you to get into it or was it kind of a resource once you knew you love music that you could also be like, oh yeah, uncle Jimmy played.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well what was cool was like, really, up until I started singing, like, I really didn't think about my family like musically, you know. I was like, I didn't really use that resource until I started music, and then I was like, oh, this is amazing. I have like some built in mentors in my family that can kind of help me through it.
Speaker 1: But no, it wasn't until I started.
Speaker 6: Singing at fifteen that I really kind of would go to them with advice and stuff like that, which was really cool.
Speaker 5: Did you love singing even younger than that and you just thought, well, this is the thing you do for fun and a loan. When did you start to go, you know, I think I want to do this in front of people, not as a career. I just wanted to do it in front of people one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I actually never wanted to do music as a kid.
Speaker 6: I was not the type of like kid that was running around the house like singing and playing, you know, an instrument my whole life.
Speaker 1: My brother was tragically.
Speaker 6: Killed in a car accident when he was twenty three and into twenty seventeen and I was fifteen, and we were we had gone to sleep one night. I have a sister and my parents. We were together and we wake up in the middle of the night and the police are at our door telling us that he had been killed in a car accident.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 6: Life pretty drastically changed in like pretty much overnight, and we were obviously so heartbroken and devastated. And I think I remember having this very vivid moment when I found out that he had been killed, that I realized that I had to make an impact on this earth with the time I had left, and so for me, that was that was music.
Speaker 1: It just kind of came out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: And my parents had never heard me sing before, my siblings had never heard me sing, and actually sang for the first time in front of anyone at his funeral when I was fifteen, and so kind of singing at the funeral, really, I just remember having this feeling like this is what I'm made to do.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 6: But up until that point, I had never seen in front of anyone before, and I had no interest in music, like doing it professionally. I wanted to be an astronaut. I wanted to work for NASA.
Speaker 5: Very different different Are you saying what a beautiful name is your brother's funeral? Why that song? It's your first time? I spoke at my mom's funeral, and I know there's like eighty thousand different emotions pulling you in different ways. I was nervous I was going to not say something right. I was obviously extremely distract because my mom had died. There were all these things, so I chose my words carefully, and then even then it didn't go like I thought. But when I wrote it, I felt like I had a reason I was writing what I was writing. Why did you pick that song to sing?
Speaker 6: I think for me, it was this moment of realizing I had to trust God in this horrible loss in my life. Like I had a moment right after we found out that he had been killed that I remember thinking like, if I do not put my faith in trust in God, I'm not going to survive this loss. And so that song I had, that song had just come out like maybe two or three months before he passed away, and I had never even really listened to it up until that day, and it just was in my mind. It's you know, on like Instagram or something, and it was in my mind. And so I just remember like listening to it the day he passed away and feeling like there was such a surrender in that song of just surrendering my pain and suffering to God and asking like, Lord, I'm I'm choosing to trust you as hard as this says, I'm choosing to trust you during this hard time. And I felt like it was just like it was just like a sacrifice really for me to the Lord, to be like I'm doing this for you, you know, but in that he guided me on this such you know, such a beautiful journey I've had so far, and literally all started from that moment of putting my trust in him.
Speaker 5: In that moment you chose to sing. Is just so interesting to me if you just never wanted to be a singer, because you could have said stuff. You could have like, did you know you could sing? Pretty? Cause again, if you know, it's not like I want to go to my mom's funeral and juggle on how to joke, but I don't do it well enough to just be like everybody watch. Yeah, yeah, so singinging? Why did you think that you could go up and sing? Did you have confidence in your singing voice?
Speaker 1: No, I really, I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 6: It was just like I just had the strength to go do it, and it was so It was so interesting because my sister played the piano at the funeral and she couldn't even get through her piano performance, but I got through. We had two funerals for him, and I got through both of them without crying or breaking down, which is another thing.
Speaker 5: I had a phrase and do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I think it was just like I like my soul knew I needed that in that moment. I guess it's the only explanation. So singing was like healing for me. I think it just helped me heal and kind of put things back in perspective for me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's crazy to think back.
Speaker 5: On crazy to think that that's where you went, that's where you are now. Yeah, that was the first time you went there, and that you didn't, you know, crack it all while singing. I remember when I was speaking in my mom's funeral. She died in her forties, and I remember speaking and I lost I kind of I started cracking yesterday crying a little bit, and I talked for a living. But this is different because it's real, Like this what we're doing. Here's goofy. It's fun, it's awesome, but it's you know, we go out and have our real lives after this. And so I started like crying, and everybody in the audience. I was on a comedy show, but everybody in the sitting in there, they started to feel bad for me because I'm struggling through it. And somebody left their cell phone on and it starts to ring and it was an old song I remember as Jim Crochy and it's like, you don't tug on suit, and everybody started laughing, and I was right back on, right back on, and I needed that to get through. So when you said you were able to get through it, I mean I kind of emoted out loud. I was like, oh, there's no chance. But I feel like, in the same way that you said that, somehow you got through it, and you know, you know, you know how you got through it. Like I feel like, I don't even know if I made called that phone. Maybe the thing just started playing, and it's what kind of put me back on track.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: It is a very difficult thing to do, and it's just wild to think this is that is what started this for you, this part of your life. You'd never want to do it again. But something has come from that. Yeah, that is that is Yeah, that is so special. My Jesus. Did it come from that situation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had been writing for I moved to nashvillehen I was seventeen, right out of high school. I well, I moved when I was I guess eighteen, but I signed a record deal when I was seventeen in a junior in high school.
Speaker 5: That quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so fast.
Speaker 6: And then my whole life just turned overnight. And then I moved to Nashville. I graduated high school in twenty twenty, so only four years ago, which is crazy. And then started writing songs. And at that point I had already written like maybe one hundred and twenty songs for the record. And then I walked into a writing room one day and I had that title in my head, and the other two writers I had never worked with before had the exact same song title No, never spoken Wow, And so we were I was like, I want to write a song about called my Jesus, about what it means to have a relationship with him, and they were like, we had that exact same title too. So we wrote the song like within maybe an hour or two, and then we walked out that day knowing that it was something special. But I would have never ever dreamed that it would have done what it did and impacted the people the way that it did.
Speaker 5: Do you ever sing the song that you sang at your brother's funeral again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I actually did it on my tour that I had this fall.
Speaker 6: It was so special, it was such a special moment, and I played the piano like I did at the funeral and everything.
Speaker 1: And it was really cool.
Speaker 5: When did you start to learn music, because again, if you're just singing for the first time at fifteen, did you already have any piano background at all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my mom forced us to take piano lessons as kids, so we all three took piano, and I had been playing since I was like five or six, so I'd had kind of that background kind of going into it. So I was able to play the piano at the funeral. And then as i've now, you know, become an artist and everything, it's helped a lot.
Speaker 1: Just having that background. It was almost like it was.
Speaker 6: Always meant to be and I just had. I just didn't realize it.
Speaker 5: You know, what did you not expect about being an artist? Because now you're having to do a lot of stuff that you don't see whenever you see the people being interviewed or like, what's been the biggest surprise about what you have to do as an artist that isn't out front?
Speaker 6: You know, I think I I just didn't realize how much hard work it was, you know, like the sacrifice the artists have to make, leaving their families, going on the road all the time, sacrificing things that most people don't have to, you know, But the reward is so great because for me, it's like getting to see how my songs like specifically impact people's lives is really what keeps me going and what drives me to continue on because I think music is so powerful and it has the opportunity to literally change someone's life, and so's that's a really special thing that kind of makes it worth it. But definitely, like the travel and the sacrifice, I didn't realize was it at.
Speaker 5: All the album Rebel that's out in April. How is it different than the other work that you've put out just from looking because I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but would you have recorded like songs about whiskey on a Christian Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so interesting.
Speaker 6: Like this record for me was really healing to write because of my brother and everything. And like the last record MYI G's, this record was a lot about my brother Jacob and our memories together and this record was really just like a new chapter, you know, just a new season, and so it was really healing for me with my brother to write it, and just kind of felt like I kind of healed and moved on a little bit with it. But no, like these songs just it's so authentically me, which is so interesting. I feel like people are kind of wondering, like are you leaving Christian music or are you going to country music?
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 6: It's like it's just an extension of who I am, just in a different way than the last record, if that makes sense. Like the last record was, you know, country sounding but heavily Christian message. This record is still my faith based message, but with a little bit more country added to it. Just my roots, kind of going back to where I came from and the things that you know, make me come alive. And so yeah, like songs about whiskey, it's just like I love that song because I think people are going to see that title, but then they're going to realize it has such.
Speaker 1: An interesting twist to it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, the record is I'm so excited about it and I can't wait for it to come out.
Speaker 5: Know you and Chris Tomlin did a song together, and I know Chris a little bit, love them. He's like the gratitude ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so sweet, And.
Speaker 5: I asked him if he's held to an unfair standard where people think that like he's closer to Jesus than they are because he's always preached, and they have this expectation that he needs to be perfect all the time, and he's like, yeah, it's a real thing, like because he's not. He's like, I'm very flawed. Everything I do is just like anything that you do. Yeah, And do you ever experience that where you feel like you can't actually have or show and present a normal life because of what the expectation is as a Christian artist in the work that you've done in the past.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's definitely an expectation there. I think some people don't like to talk about it, but I think it's just I always just liked, like when fans come up and they're like, you know, you've saved my life, I always like to just be like, well.
Speaker 1: I really didn't, you know.
Speaker 6: I just kind of like to remind them of like where that's coming from, that it's not me, but it's the Lord. And I think people just, yeah, I think they do have an expectation of that. We somehow, as Christian artists that are on stage are holier than everybody else, which is not true at all.
Speaker 1: We're all the same.
Speaker 5: So you ever say a bad word?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Please, okay, I'm just asking, just asking.
Speaker 5: I would love for you to sing for our audience. Yeah, would you do God and Country? I think that would be a fun one.
Speaker 1: Yes, introduce you guys here absolutely.
Speaker 6: This is Chris and Andy.
Speaker 1: Guys, they're the best.
Speaker 5: Good to see you, guys. You're vote, you're like, you know what. Sometimes in a like a singing group if they have or a duo, they're like dressed the same, but they're absolutely opposite. It's like the clean cut guy, but like his opposite, like he's got long hair, but they look kind of the same, the same colors. Like it's like if Destiny's child, you guys would be that. Yeah, maright, here's Ann Wilson and this is God and Country. Great job, okay 'letna say this. The album The Whole Project comes at April nineteenth. Rain in the review is the single which you guys are playing a second if i'd be playing now, we'll come back with Ann Wilson. Are you're not related to lady right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: If people ever ask you that, do you know? Wilson's also a pretty common name. But are you like Brian Wilson. Now, none of that, Okay, all right, Ann Wilson is here. We'll come back with her next.
Speaker 1: On the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 5: Now. And I think it's the perfect time for you to exist in the musical space. And I'll tell you why. It's only recently, in the last couple of years that you've been able to see artists do multiple and be in multiple places and it be accepted. Meaning and you're not the same, although very very similar, you and jelly Roll, meaning I'm kidding, you're not like jelly Roll, but you know, jelly Roll is a guy who can He's still relevant in the hip hop space, but he also can do country. And nobody's fighting to be like you're this or you're that. Yeah, and you are an extremely gifted country artist, and you are a proven Christian artist. And I think it's a great time for you to exist because you can exist in both spaces. And I know I have friends that are prominent in the Christian space, and for them, for a long time, slightly less now it was almost like a terf or where people would be like, you can't leave country, then you're not part of us anymore. But I'm seeing so less and less of that. And I'm wondering, although you've only been there for a few years, are you feeling pretty welcomed in the country music space and welcome to go do? What is country music with a Christian message by the country fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, I really am. I was shocked.
Speaker 6: Like when I first started in this about a year ago, I was honestly like so surprised. It was like everybody's so nice and like welcoming. And I think it's because God has always been like a pillar of country music. So I think people it's like you know, faith, family, country, like all those things, and so people have been really accepting and I have've kind of cheered me on to go do this, which has been awesome.
Speaker 5: What about on the Christian side, because in the past not maybe now a Christian stations will be like, well, if you're going to do country stuff, but then you're not one of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that that? It seems to be happening a little less and less too.
Speaker 6: I think so, Yeah, I haven't had any of that yet about this.
Speaker 7: You're secular now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and you can be both yeahah, totally yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's a great time I'm like, the perfect timing for you to exist because you can do both and nobody questions either one of them. Yeah, because that three years ago or more they would have and you had to be one or the other. Yeah, and I think that he if you want to do hip hop album, I'm in. You can rap too. You could come in and do that as well. Let's do the current single here, So this is Rain in the Rearview. Her name is Ann Wilson. Let's just play a little. You write this one? Who'd you write this with?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Goodness?
Speaker 5: And Matthew and Jaren? Yes, I love it. Er, I love Jaron by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's awesome, He's crazy. I love him.
Speaker 5: I probably won't see him to next for a church though, rocks pretty hard, not that they won't go to church based bally A Sleep, you know. Sunday Morning, Catallac three. Okay are you ready? Yeah? Raise An Wilson everybody, nice job, awesome and Wilson's fear. Oh you're so good. You know you and Laney Wilson did a song together. I'm sure you guys might do worse, sister that joke yeah, yeah, yeah, Laney pretty inspiring as far as like just generally artists by like female artists that come up and I'm like, this is who I am. Yeah, and take it or leave it. Like Laney as an inspiration, I'm sure there's some of that, right, because she's totally a few years ahead of you and has had a carb drone path.
Speaker 6: Yes, she's a huge inspiration. She's one of my good friends. She's been like a mentor to me, and so it's just been really cool to kind of like grow up together and kind of do this together because like we started right around the same time back in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, So it's been really cool to have her as like a big sister.
Speaker 5: Is your band all dudes?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: What is it like being the woman with all of them?
Speaker 6: They're like my big brothers And it's so sweet and there's no drama because the girls are so much drama.
Speaker 5: No drama, more farting. Yeah, like that would be that's what you give and get with a bunch of dudes on a bus. Yeah. Yeah, that's awesome. How long you've been with these guys here in your band?
Speaker 1: Kind of like, well, I guess a year, right, a little over a year?
Speaker 5: That's our quarter of your career performing at the XPL. Dang, you're so good and you're such a spirit about you. You know, you're very warm, and my was right. You really are great. You have a huge, huge career ahead of you and whatever you choose to do, even if you choose to do, it's not even both. They're just so the ven diagram that that those bubbles are just almost completely covering each other. Anyway. Yeah, so it is really cool to see you to thank you just kill this. I say you're on CMT's Next Woman a country that.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, so exciting.
Speaker 5: So that's cool to be embraced amy anything.
Speaker 7: Well, what about writing? Like you said that you didn't know you wanted to even sing for so long or that you could even sing to your fifteen but then you know, you start singing and then you pump out like hundreds of songs. So when did you start writing and how did you know you had a talent there?
Speaker 6: I started when I was about sixteen, and I had my previous manager kind of took me to Nashville and set me off on these like random co writes.
Speaker 1: I'd never written a song before in my.
Speaker 6: Life, and uh, it's I just kind of like I don't even know how to explain. I just would write the song with them. I'm more of like a melody girl and like a title, like I like come up with a title or something. I'm less like a lyric person. But yeah, it was just kind of like out of the blue, random I started writing songs and it's been so cool to look back on it now.
Speaker 7: I think looking back on your journey and how you got here, I think it's probably really encouraging two people that are going through something hard and you knew in that moment you needed to surrender, and then that's how you were able to get here. Like losing your brother, it's sort of okay, well what are you going to do with this? And you have to surrender because it's almost like you're at a fork in the road and you could have gone another direction that you know could have given you a completely different like life, but that surrender gave you the strength to find what it is you were meant to do and gives meaning to that and like what does this make possible? And so it's showing people of like, Okay, you have two choices right now, and surrendering is the harder option.
Speaker 1: It really is. It definitely is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well this has been awesome. You're awesome, You're great, Thank you for free. I like to do this for my guess. I'm gonna give you two song titles that you can use next time.
Speaker 8: You're right.
Speaker 5: Number one's all something I'm gonna give you called God's Lit. I like that, and the other one is let Jesus cook and then eat because those are also.
Speaker 9: A slang terms.
Speaker 5: Both like looking for the people like let you just cooked their nut. That's cool, man, So have them on me. I don't even want any credit yet publishing to you. Yeah. Both are great and I've been holding holding on to him for a while. I was doing giving a Tomlin or I was going to give him to you guys follow and at Ann Wilson Music and has an eat and Wilson Music. Thank you big fans, Thank you guys, thanks for having us, and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Someone on the show Eddie had a really big mishap, like I mean huge, and he had no idea, but somebody else, Bobby caught it and there's proof of it. So I'm just gonna say that after this segment happened, Eddie felt so horrible, like genuinely felt really horrible, and he had no idea why it all happened and how it happened and all that good stuff. So you're about to hear this and you may be a little shocked.
Speaker 2: Number six.
Speaker 5: I don't think generally i'm an angry person. I think i'm an anxious person. I think at times I can be a bit pessimistic based on prior results, but I'm not an angry person. So I want you to know I'm not everybody. I'm not mad about this. It was an accident, so I'm not mad, but I do want to share because only us would this happened to huh. So we were at my house yesterday and Amy I was opening up the stuff because I've been like collecting memorabilia. I announced I'm doing this series on memorabilia, which is why I've got so much stuff, and I show the guys Eddie kick off. Kevin Mike said, this is one of my prized memorabilia possessions that that I have that are won. It was a Larry Bird signed basketball. Now I sent Amy the pictures so you can see it. So Larry Bird, do you know who is by the way.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean yeah, he's big enough to her even I know who he is.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So at the same time, Eddie and I were signing balls for too much access the show. Yeah, wait till you see the picture the show where we go all these places. We're doing basketball episodes, we did football. The Larry Bird ball was on the table right next to the balls we were signing. I sent Amy pictures of the Larry Bird ball that Eddie signed. I signed Larry Bird. You signed the Larry Bird ball?
Speaker 10: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I have pictures, and I also.
Speaker 7: Sent yeah, it's like Larry Bird, it was impossible.
Speaker 5: Not I'm telling you, it's just a bad You can come. I can text them to you.
Speaker 7: It's like Eddie huge and then Larry Bird.
Speaker 5: Right, you did not know. I promised it was terrible. Hold on everybody, Hold on me. I'm going to take part of the blame because I put the ball right in the middle of this set. You guys were signing basketballs, and then we brought other basketballs into sign that were near that, and we were just grabbing them signing them. I'll text them to you now, but I have a dual signature ball now with Larry Bird and Eddie. I'm so sorry, no, no again. Part of that goes to me.
Speaker 10: I am so sorry. That is terrible.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna text this to you.
Speaker 10: That is a ball that's worth a lot of money and I just ruined it.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I just texted it to you. We could possibly try to apply nail polish remover. Hopefully it wouldn't ruin the ball.
Speaker 5: It probably would take it. Let me know when you see it. And I've got more than that one.
Speaker 7: Well, we're not the first Google. It's the ball permanent marker from a basketball.
Speaker 5: And it's the Larry Bird and silver and then you again, all the balls were by each other. I get it.
Speaker 10: You sure that's not photoshop because I wouldn't sign it.
Speaker 5: I hear you doing another one from a different angles, because once we saw it, I said, hey, let's do pictures from angles, so nobody thinks I'm messing with them. Here here's another one. I'm telling you though. When I saw it, it was in amongst the balls.
Speaker 9: This is Eddie like that looks nothing like Bobby's signature.
Speaker 2: How would it?
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter? We were grabbing and signing. We're just grabbing and signing. I was doing it too.
Speaker 9: Did you sign the Larry Bird ball? No, but you would have noticed you.
Speaker 10: The ball started with Bobby, so like hell, because it was right there.
Speaker 9: Right if it gets passed to you, you grabbed one. He didn't pass, but it was right.
Speaker 5: I hear you.
Speaker 10: Bro's it's an accident.
Speaker 5: It's an accent, Like what are you trying to stir up here?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 10: I feel terrible. This is so bad, Like that ball is worth a lot of money, and I just ruined it.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know what happened. And Mike was like, hey, I think Eddie signed the Larry Bird ball.
Speaker 10: That's terrible, dude. I feel so bad.
Speaker 5: Don't feel bad.
Speaker 10: How much is it worth?
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter? Nothing much? Was it worth?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Nothing? Do that?
Speaker 10: How much was it worth?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: Can you google? I'm looking at what there?
Speaker 9: Larry Bird autograph ball three hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 5: Look at it. Well, this one was a little more than that. Don't have one that I had?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, Hey, let's try this nail polished thing because we're going to need to.
Speaker 5: It might not work, but I think it's a hilarious keepsake that It's like.
Speaker 10: It's not dude, Me and Larry Bird.
Speaker 5: It on purpose. It's a heck of a story.
Speaker 9: Heck of a story due he was about to fight me right now because I was making fun of them.
Speaker 10: That's like Sandlot when they were playing baseball with ruth Ball. This is the same deal.
Speaker 5: Did you get both the pictures?
Speaker 7: Yeah, hairspray might also work.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I have a Larry Bird and Eddie signed basketball.
Speaker 10: Does anyone want to buy it? I mean, can we sell it for a little more than it's worth?
Speaker 5: It was near and that's on me. It was near.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: It's like, wow, it's like leaving uh, you know, a knife out and a kid grabs it. That's kind of on the parent.
Speaker 10: And I'm the kid. Yeah, like I'm the idiot.
Speaker 9: Hilarious.
Speaker 5: I laughed, I laughed. I cried, but I also laughed and to me and I'll post it on my Instagram in just a few minutes. At mister Bobby Bones, it's Larry Bird and Eddie Bird signed basketball.
Speaker 10: You know what I thought? I sound I signed four balls?
Speaker 5: You did sign four balls and were three we signed plus one other one.
Speaker 10: I thought that was weird. Oh my goodness, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Don't be sorry. No, I really guess all right, that's okay. You can be sorry. But you definitely didn't do it on purpose, and it was an easy mistake.
Speaker 9: Did you make the same mistake that's a bird ball?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm just checking.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm yeah anyway, that's all.
Speaker 10: I feel terrible. I don't feel terrible, Eddie.
Speaker 9: Don't take your anger out on me. I didn't do it. I'm not at you know, you just yelled at me.
Speaker 10: Bro, What are you trying to make me feel worse about it?
Speaker 5: I don't me. I think the story's worth it's it's hilarious.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it could happen to anybody.
Speaker 5: But I don't even know that I was ever going to sell the ball because I'm doing I'm doing this memorabilia.
Speaker 10: I love that ball and to me, that's a memory. Now could you sell it? As like producer Eddie and Larry Bird?
Speaker 5: If I were going to sell it, I would have to be honest with you. I don't know what I take it on stars. He's like, well, I know what a Larry bird, let me call my guy see if the eddies at worth.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: I know I had a really strong tease for that one, but it was a good one, right, Like I say, up perfectly, Okay, Now we're driving in. Myself and a Lunchbox brought some signs to the show.
Speaker 4: You know, Amy talks.
Speaker 3: About these signs that she sees and some people think they're just coincidences.
Speaker 4: Other people believe in signs.
Speaker 3: So I had one and Lunchbox also had one, and we brought them to the table. And you know, there are some times on the show when we do segments, I'm like, that was funny or that was great, and I leave feeling great.
Speaker 4: After this segment. For me, I didn't walk away feeling great.
Speaker 3: I kind of I felt a little bit attacked and that's fine, and I took that personally and that's okay because that's just what happens sometimes. So I don't know, we'll see you can listen to it, though, I'll put it in here because y'all were.
Speaker 4: Engaging with it, so I had to listen again. Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Number five, Believing in signs is something we've talked about a lot on the show Amy if she looking at for a sign that gummet, let's go find her.
Speaker 7: Well, I ask for them, but sometimes not seeing the sign as a sign.
Speaker 10: So yeah, there you do whatever, So it's always a sign.
Speaker 3: So more you saw a video, Yeah, so I was just like chilling on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm on my for you page. I'm not really looking for anything. I'm just hanging out.
Speaker 3: And this video pops up of this lady who was reading cards. It was a live videos like an actual video she posted. There was no hashtags, there's no caption, like I couldn't have searched out this video if I wanted to. And it pops up and she's reading the sign and she's like, you are in a space right now.
Speaker 4: You're about to meet the love of your life. It's about to happen, Like there are.
Speaker 3: Cards happening for you right now, that it is coming, it's on its way.
Speaker 5: Could it be the guy from Ohio the center flowers?
Speaker 7: Oh oh, I don't think that one's gonna work. Just bas sound logistic.
Speaker 10: You don't know.
Speaker 5: Also, even if it's on a hashtag researchable, it probably knows a bit of your algorithm or knows that you're a single female, right, or it wouldn't send you that, it doesn't send me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so well, bit so does that mean it's a sign? Like it's purposely sending it to me because like she needs this.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Does your psycho cousin believing cards?
Speaker 7: Amy, Well, I don't know what kind of cards these are, but she does those little if it's like something you'll pull a card and there's the animal on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, death card.
Speaker 7: And it's like, I don't know what are those?
Speaker 5: No, that's not being good. No, no, no, they are tarret cards.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what they are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she has those.
Speaker 5: I feel like those are the work of the devil or just somebody playing a dumb game.
Speaker 7: I know it is kind of but.
Speaker 5: If you want it to be a sign, Morgan, that's a sign for you. It's all up to you. Signs are interpreted as you want to interpret them.
Speaker 3: Really well, yeah, I wanted to be a signed I want to meet the love of my life.
Speaker 10: That'd be amazing.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're pressing a little hard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, desperation exactly, pretty well.
Speaker 5: That I mean, let's say you're in a basket you're gonna play basketball. It's state championship game. I gotta play super And if you put all the pressure on yourself to play super hard and super good, you're not at your best, your most free. You're putting a standard and a pressure on yourself that doesn't allow you to reach your standard. And I feel like Morgan's doing that with dating. I mean, any dude that goes by, it's like, do you want to Yeah, so go on date with You're like, no, No, would you like to try? Sample AT's store? And I think she's trying really hard, and I think she's quite the catch, but I think she's pressing a little bit. And I don't like. But I don't believe. I don't believe just free, don't do anything and it comes. I don't believe that people say, well, if you just stop trying, it'll happen. I don't believe that about anything in life. But I do think you're putting a little to much pressure on things.
Speaker 4: I would probably agree a little bit.
Speaker 3: But also like I have tried, Like there was a time where I wasn't on the dating house, I wasn't doing anything, and I met nobody. Like I went out I did I lived my life, I did things I met nobody.
Speaker 5: Maybe don't assign your value to dating someone.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think she does.
Speaker 5: No, No, but she's But I feel like she's not giving herself enough credit for being an awesome, well rounded person because there's not someone to fill out her life.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just eager to really meet somebody more because, like you know, everybody around me.
Speaker 4: Isn't it like I could work?
Speaker 5: But that's why you don't, don't. That's that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not everybody on.
Speaker 10: It ain't got out, but.
Speaker 4: It puts more pressure on me.
Speaker 3: Not that I want that pressure, but it does put pressure on me because everyone around me. I do have a biological clock if there is a time in my life that I want to have kids.
Speaker 4: There are just factors that are weighing on me.
Speaker 5: But do you want to push yourself to do something that maybe isn't perfect because of a biological clock?
Speaker 4: No, and I will not.
Speaker 3: So like I do have that pressure on me, But like I'm not going to settle.
Speaker 9: Well, we can always freeze your eggs, no worry, we can do that.
Speaker 1: Wee that's expensive.
Speaker 5: All I'm going to say is take a few deep breaths. Keep active, but don't press so hard that every one. If it doesn't work out, it's terrible. It's never going to be me. You're just chilling. You're being free. It's like we're in the shower. You have the best thoughts in the shower, the most freeing. I do creative thoughts in the shower because I'm not trying to do anything. It's the only place i can get where i'm not. That's my spot.
Speaker 4: Oh I cry in the shower.
Speaker 5: Well there you go, because you feel free. I don't think it's a sign. I don't think it's an amazing video. All right, let's go. We have one more sign question here and lunchboxes you. But it's about Eddie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Eddie, you believe in signs. You've said it on the show. You're a big sign believer. And I was out to dinner with the family the other night and I'm walking back from the bathroom and there's a table next to us and it's like six people around a circular table, and they stop me. They go, lunchbox, we're a huge fan of the show. We didn't want to bother you with the family. Can we get a picture? I'm like, yeah, what do you guys do And they say, oh, we do kidney transplants at Vanderbilt Hospital. And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: It'd be a sign for Eddie to gain This is a sign for Eddie.
Speaker 9: And so I talked to them about, yeah, you had to get tested, the benefits and all this, and Eddie, this is what they had to say. Tell Eddie, like the benefits of donating a kidney.
Speaker 3: You're helping other people have a better life and they don't have to be on dialysis.
Speaker 9: How risky is it for the person donating the kidney.
Speaker 3: We discuss those risks with you and you determine if the benefit is.
Speaker 1: Worth the risk.
Speaker 9: But you are perfectly capable of living off with one kidney.
Speaker 3: Yes, most people are able to live the rest of their lives with one kidney.
Speaker 9: We highly encourage people to sign up, and Eddie will be perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: Most likely most plucked. But tell me it doesn't hurt to go get tested, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to be eighteen or older.
Speaker 9: Eddie is way over eight.
Speaker 2: Again, you have to.
Speaker 3: Decide that that's something that you want to do and it's.
Speaker 1: Right for you.
Speaker 9: Is it okay that Eddie's bald will that cause the new person to be bald?
Speaker 3: No, no, kidney transplant recipient will not be balved because.
Speaker 1: They're going there as well.
Speaker 9: All right, Yes, Eddie, get here and donate a kidney.
Speaker 5: Bye a sign.
Speaker 10: I don't like when lunch Box ask people questions and when it's not going the way he wants, he does bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: But but but Eddie has had a sign.
Speaker 10: Uh, I mean, I think it's kind of a sign. But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 10: If I get tested, which I'd like to get tested, go ahead. But if I get tested and then they call in a week two weeks later and they say there's a match, and I say, ooh, I'm not really ready for that. Then like that's on me and I shouldn't do that. So I want to get tested when I'm one hundred percent ready to where do you think you are? Percentage thirty? Oh my god, because of.
Speaker 7: The word, let me ask you when are you ready?
Speaker 5: Though you keep saying you want to do it, But dude, you're your health kids canna be healthy anymore?
Speaker 10: What do you mean? I'm forty four years exactly when does it stops?
Speaker 5: Already a geriatric kidney, it's.
Speaker 10: An old kidney already. Yeah, I don't know. I'm not there yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, but lunchbox, thank you for bringing it up. Yep. Eddie always says he wants to donate a kidney.
Speaker 7: If you're a thirty percent, you can't keep saying you want to know he doesn't.
Speaker 5: What do you mean? What do you mostly don't want to do that out? I don't have a spleen. I've got a lot of things medically wrong with me. Okay, I'm not I can't give up a kidney.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to amy. Where are you at? You're a zero, you're at zero.
Speaker 5: But you're the one that put us on you, so you can't put this on us.
Speaker 10: You're the one that brought it up thirty percent.
Speaker 5: You can't bring it up anymore.
Speaker 10: When you read a story about that, I can't say, like, man, now.
Speaker 5: You say it all the time, and you say it out. No, no more for Eddie, and donate the kidney everybody.
Speaker 7: Except for if we like, if somebody in this room needs one, we'll all get tested, right.
Speaker 5: He won't. He's thirty percent.
Speaker 10: You're better. I'm better than zero, but.
Speaker 7: You're not at thirty percent.
Speaker 1: For Bobby, I'm not kidney.
Speaker 10: I can get tested immediately, No, not tested, get it tested first.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby got his results from his sleep study and now he's been sleeping with his seapap for a few days now, and he broke down how it's been going, how he's feeling now, and maybe if you sleep with one of these you can relate, or maybe you have had similar experiences to Bobby before the sleep study and you're like, oh, I should get this done. Who knows, all I know is is a great thing that more people, Bobby included, are getting to have some incredible night sleep, because as adults, we all deserve that.
Speaker 5: Number four going to a sleep doctor two months ago, and I slept in the room. They put all these cables and chords on me and they measured stuff, and well, I mean they like.
Speaker 10: You knows, I know, but they did.
Speaker 5: They like data and grafts and breathing brain breathing, right, maybe they did.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was asleep. So I go and have the follow up after they have all the tests done, and they go, hey, you have basically severe sleep. At MEA didn't really know what sleep was. I'd heard the term, and I knew it was something your sleep. I never researchex. I never thought it was about me. But really, sleep apnea is when you stop breathing while you're sleeping. And I was stopping like thirty times an hour, which is crazy, and it can keep blood from going to your brain. Your blood out auction level goes down. Then your body shoots adrenaline and it's like, ooh, that's why I was waking up, because your body is trying to save itself basically from dying. So they go, you need this machine now on TV, I've only seen these sleep apnea machines. It's like a huge mask you put on and then the background's going and it just sounds terrible. So I go to get mine and it's a box about the size of a normal size hardback book. Okay, okay, that's how big. The box is not even that big, and it's got a tube like an air tube. How thick. That's a weird question.
Speaker 10: What you're doing with your hand is weird.
Speaker 5: Like like a oh if you make a oh out of your finger out of your hand to your thumb finger, I know that's a weird question, asks so then you take this thing and it's not a full mask. It just goes into your nose. It goes it's a little strap that goes behind your head and into your nose, and it blows all the time. It never stops into your nose, and I'm like, well, this is gonna be tough. But it leaks out the back a little bit air and I was like, why is this thing leaking out the back? Well, what makes sense is you have to breathe into it as it blows out, so it's got to have a little leakage out the back air wise. So I put it on the first night, and it does feel weird, and you can move in it, not one hundred percent because you have this tube beer attached to It doesn't make any noise, by the way, so it's not loud nothing. Nope, not unless it falls off your head, which came off my head once and you can hear it coming out of the little nose holes I put it on. I fell asleep night one, I had like seven of the most vivid dreams I've had in years.
Speaker 10: Wow, you don't remember dreams nine.
Speaker 5: No, just dreams, not even nightmares. Wow. But I never have dreams, or if I have them, I never remember them because I never sleep long enough. I pulled it off in the middle of the night. I don't remember pulling it off, probably five or six hours into it, but I slept five six hours straight without waking up, which I never do, and I never dream. I slept hard, and they told me it was gonna be like a week and a half before I got the real benefits from it. So night one I had dreams like crazy, and so I'm like, Wow, this thing is really working. Night too. Put it back on. Dream drink drink, drink, drink. I wake up. I know, like seven dreams in my head. I slept probably five or six hours again before I woke up, and I keep pulling it off in the middle of the night without me knowing. I think, just because it's like uncomfortablend my ears. I'm not used to it. And then it started drying out my throat a little bit because pushing straight through and if you open your mouth, its air comes out of your mouth, come shooting out of your mouth, kids going right in your nose.
Speaker 7: Are you allowed to tape your mouth?
Speaker 5: I do tape my mouth now I tape my mouth shut So I've had it for four nights, and I will tell you, in only four nights, and this is a small sample size, it has completely changed my sleep. It's a little uncomfortable put on, it's an uncomfortable sleep with, but the benefits that I've gotten from it, I feel after only four days. You may have to ask me again in two weeks. I feel like an alien because I don't hate the world when I wake up. I am a little sleepy when I wake up because I wasn't before that adrenale would hit me. I'm awake. Now I wake up, I'm like, oh, I'm a little sleepy.
Speaker 10: But then I just have this.
Speaker 5: I feel a bit whole, more whole after only four nights. So my very early review of this machine to if you have and I didn't have to pay for it, Mansus paid for it, and you can't get it unless the prescribe for you this machine.
Speaker 7: Oh there goes my next question, because you.
Speaker 5: Probably get a black market one somewhere.
Speaker 7: Well, I was just curious, even if you don't have sleep apnea, would it still be beneficial.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I stopped breathing and it never stopped shooting air in your note.
Speaker 10: Why would you want that if you didn't have sleep? Sleep?
Speaker 5: App Just what part of your body would you put it?
Speaker 7: I'm thinking like just you know, oxygen, extra oxygen.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if it's giving any more pure oxygen or for just spinning in there.
Speaker 10: Dude, it's crazy. For as long as I've known you, you don't dream like you've never.
Speaker 5: Because I don't. I don't get to into that rim stage.
Speaker 10: Oh no, Amy, he's gonna start coming in talking about his dreams.
Speaker 7: Now, okay, whatever, I'm not allowed.
Speaker 1: You're right we to talk about our dream We dream all the time.
Speaker 5: People don't care about your dreams or your fantasy football team.
Speaker 10: That's true.
Speaker 5: So I will not be coming in talk about my dreams. But I will say the machine in this very short time. I have the right to change my mind later. But it has made a sixty five percent difference thus far.
Speaker 10: And the fact that it's quiet too. I'm sure your wife loves that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, except when it falls off my head. You do hear it go through the nose holes because the nose holes go into your nose a little bit, and so if you just open your mouth goes and the airic comes flying out of your mouth, and I do this bit where I talk like a robot to her because what it sounds like like, how are you doing? Are you going? I love bits, but all the listeners that have messaged me, everybody that struggles with sleep, I put it off for years. Four days in I'll give you an update in another two weeks or a month. I do think this is going to change my life, and I never say that. I don't do. I try not to do real hyperbolic statements like that.
Speaker 10: The next step, though, is to keep it on all night. How are you gonna do that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Exp'm pulling off my sleep hand, tape it to your ears. I start taping everything. It's like I'm a It's like I'm an out of control passenger on Southwest. My wife takes me down to the bed. So that's what's up. I just want to share that with you guys. To do it yesterday. But that's what I got from you.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 3: Ray Mundo's obsession with Sam Hunt continues now. He really wanted tickets to Sam's show in Nashville. Not only that he wanted to do a shot with him. It was a whole thing that played out and Bobby was like, Okay, let me see if I can figure this out. Well he did, and Raymundo shared how it all happened, the shot that went down, if a shot went down, what the concert was like, and let's just say Raymundo has another picture with Sam Hunt, who is hilarious. After listening to the segment, now I believe Raymundo only has photos of his wife, his cat, and Sam Hunt on his phone. That is how I now picture it after listening to this bit, and maybe you'll feel the same.
Speaker 5: Number three, I do want to go talk to Ray Mundo because Ray was like, I want to go see Sam Hunt, and he kept waiting for Sam to invite him to a show and he did. But I thought that was weird because Sam wasn't going to just reach out and be like, hey, buddy, come to the show. I don't think he has your cephone number, does he? Ray? No, he definitely doesn't. Yeah, So I called and said, hey, can Ray come and can Ray meet Sam? And can Ray get tickets? Very last minute. I'm very grateful to the people that helped us do this. And so how did it go.
Speaker 11: You did go to the show, right, Yeah, you hit me up earlier and you said, hey, man, I think tickets are going to be a go and then so it was kind of confusing if they're going to have two or one, but I was able to lock it down, so.
Speaker 5: Basiers, no, it's always two, it's never one. Go ahead.
Speaker 11: I got a phone call around two pm and they go, okay, so you need one or two? And I go, well, I mean, gosh, please too, I mean I'm gonna go solo. Hey Sam, I was standing outside your acting like that's creepy. No, okay, go ahead. So yeah, so we ended up getting to the venue. There was a little bit of walking around will Call. We had tickets, but to go see Sam beforehand, you need alternate stuff, you need a risk band, you need a sticker. And so we're at will Call and then I get a call and they go, hey, you're not going to go to Will Call And I said, okay, well I've been at will Call for twenty minutes. They said, go find these red doors outside of bridgetone, and so we went and found the red doors and so Gavenger Hunt now yeah kind of And so it's me and Bazer, and it's just the waiting game sometimes. Is the artist too busy? Are they gonna have time to stop down? He had a lot of family in town. He had a fifteen to twenty people he was related to. So that's going through my head. Hey, maybe I'm not going to get this picture. You know, it's a local show though, I mean it's a home show. So there's a lot of people that live here that want to go see Sam, including you. Right, So okay, so you wait for how long? It was probably twenty twenty minutes. They had drinks and stuff, and Brett Young comes down. They go, hey, you want your picture with Brett Young? I mean not really, I will I I was kind of waiting for Sam hout.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, did you get one with Brett Young?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got one, but I do Okay, I don't have anymore, all right, I don't need a lady just because I went to that. Okay, I have been seeing Yeah, why have I bring that up? Okayak, So are you thinking, well, what's your at this point? What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 10: I'm honestly a.
Speaker 5: Little bit worried.
Speaker 11: I don't know if Sam's be able to make it because it was a side room where he was meeting with his fan. I didn't know, maybe he's gonna eat before the show and they're not doing photos because this wasn't even this wasn't even people that had paid for it. It was kind of just if he has time, he'll come swing by, say hi. So we're sitting there twenty twenty five to thirty minutes and then boom.
Speaker 2: In walks Sam Hunt.
Speaker 5: What was he wearing.
Speaker 2: He had a flannel shirt on.
Speaker 11: It was definitely a country look dockers, I want to say, tight dockers and cowboy boots and then almost like yeah, and then almost like a hunting coat because it was a little bit colder, I guess, and down because we're underneath the ice at BRIDGETOWNE.
Speaker 10: Now it's stop, I'll stop.
Speaker 5: So did he know that you were going absolutely berserk about him leading up to the show or were you just another guy?
Speaker 11: Now he had been tipped off because he walked in the door, and I told Bazer, I said, we cannot be right at the door. Let's try and be cool somewhat. So we stood back about fifteen feet. He comes in and one of the first things he says, is really, So I go, man, you got great people because they straight up fed you my name, let's yo.
Speaker 10: Or he knew you, or he was waiting for that money.
Speaker 5: You're on his watch list. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well then there was a couple other radio people that kind of actually moved in for a picture beforehand, which was fine.
Speaker 5: And then I finally got my picture.
Speaker 11: I was telling Sam, I go, hey, dude, I posted this thing today earlier as a carousel montage thing of every picture I've got with you over the years, and I said, dude, I have to get this twenty twenty four, baby, let's get this pick.
Speaker 5: And so then we got it. We got the pick.
Speaker 11: We got the pick, and your dream was to do a shot with him, right, So, I mean, there's no shot, it's the picture. Bazer's there. And I always told her, I said, hey, make sure you're good with the camera that's for the picture. Make sure you're good with the recording device that's for the video. We need both those for socials. So she got the picture. She did great, and then it was kind of done. Sam was just meandering around and I'm sitting there thinking, man, we're probably not gonna do this shot and then a dude comes up.
Speaker 5: I guess it was his agent, his manager.
Speaker 11: Somebody comes up in a suit coat, opens up the inside of it and says, are we gonna do some shots or what? Dude, he had a straight up sleeve of fireball shots that.
Speaker 2: He's stuck into the Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we did sneak him. You have a writer, if you're an artist, you have that stuff in there already. But do you have video of this or anything?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I got the audio if you want it, Yeah, play it all right. Basers doing play by play, We did the best we could.
Speaker 7: Shot shot, shot, shot shot, I don't know. Okay really there.
Speaker 11: So yeah, me me saying the worst play by play ever? Well, I mean it was loud though she wasn't doing it for radio.
Speaker 10: What did he do to throw the shot glass or something like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: After I shot it, I threw it down to the ground. Be was me, his agent and him special moment. Nobody can take it away from us.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 2: Was when they is.
Speaker 7: I appreciated her play by play because she's like, okay, yeah, there we go, Like what was happening at that moment he.
Speaker 10: Threw it down?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I didn't even I did no hands with the shot and then I spit it out onto the ground. Probably shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 5: Did you dress in a way that you thought Sam would like?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I mean I you'll be able to see in the picture. I mean we kind of look similar.
Speaker 5: So you dressed like Sam, so when Sam came out, he would like you more because you have the same style sensibilities. Yeah, yeah, I had.
Speaker 11: I had kind of a flanneliss shirt on, and then I had a hat that he would typically wear, kind of a hunting look hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And how was the show?
Speaker 10: It was awesome?
Speaker 8: Ended up.
Speaker 11: I'm always with the al to always leave early theories. So I missed my second to favorite song just because we had to beat Traffick. He didn't play Ecstasy till the very end, So miss that one. But so your favorite artist of all time? That's the one artist you stay for, I think.
Speaker 5: Right, But I mean not you. You want to beat thirty thousand vehicles trying to leave that place.
Speaker 10: Well it's downtown, yeah, most of.
Speaker 9: Them are going to Broadway, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again, it's your favorite artist.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 11: I always say it's the one time you stay. Yeah, I heard fifteen others. I missed body like a back road in ecstasy.
Speaker 10: But oh those are good man.
Speaker 5: Well, he says the best for last.
Speaker 7: Hey, I've never known Ray to stay the entire time to anything, even al lead your wedding.
Speaker 9: True, I had to beat the traffic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why I didn't.
Speaker 10: I didn't know that they're probably forty.
Speaker 5: He wasn't there to greet this when they walked to the car.
Speaker 10: Now he's gone, Well, Ray, I'm glad that.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I can make that happen for you. Yeah, I appreciate it. A really great job here. You work really hard. I did not get a message that Ray was over the top and was scary, so that's a win.
Speaker 10: That's good. So okay, Well, has Ray bought Dockers since then?
Speaker 2: No, Hey, those doctors look real good in boots.
Speaker 10: Boys.
Speaker 5: If you all are thinking about it by buying in his cart, we got it right.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes a bully, especially when they are this young. Lunchbox's four year old kid has been getting bullied at school, and Lunchbox and his wife are just like, what do we do next?
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 3: What's the move here, and Lunchbox not only calls out the kid, but it's like ready to allow his.
Speaker 1: Kid to hit back.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna hear this whole scenario. If you're a parent, you can offer some advice to Lunchbox if you've been through this before, and so maybe two kids aren't getting hit that would be great.
Speaker 2: Number two, much buck, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So my four year old, he just turned four, like two weeks ago. There's a kid in his class that hits him every day he comes home from school, like, Marcus hit me today. Marcus punched me in the stomach. She said, Marcus name not the real name, got it?
Speaker 8: Get gee?
Speaker 5: I don't Mark's hit me or punch me this time. I want to get right.
Speaker 9: We were on the playground, Marcus slapped me in the face like every single day. And when we were having his birthday party, goes everybody can come, but Marcus. Marcus isn't nice. Marcus hits and I've always been in the camp if you tell him, just to hit him back. But I thought this was gonna happen in middle school. I didn't realize this happened when they were three and four. So I am like At what point do I just tell my son, listen, he hits you hit him in the face.
Speaker 5: So what happens if your son does hit him in the face.
Speaker 9: Obviously nothing, because this kid seems to hit every six day and it's I mean, we were out to dinner with another couple. They're like, oh, yeah, we saw Marcus, you know, slap him in the face. And I'm like what, Like, it's just crazy and it's every day. I'm like, how was school not good? Marcus hit me today? Marcus hit me three times in a row, right in the back, and it's like, okay, I'm about done with it.
Speaker 5: What if that happened to you when you were a kid? What would happen?
Speaker 9: Oh, we'd had to hit him. But that's what I'm saying. I didn't have it at that age. I didn't think it happened. I thought it was like when you get into middle school, you get picked on and if you want to stop the bowl, you're supposed to hit him back. But at four years old.
Speaker 5: What would happened to your four year old if the teacher saw him walked out and he just punched him in the face. I'm sure Marcus is doing it where people don't see it, like teachers aren't see it for the most part, because they would stop it.
Speaker 9: They stop it, yeah, and then they say, okay, sit in time out, you know what I mean? And then okay, five minutes later he's out of time out.
Speaker 5: And what's the worst thing that could happen to your son if he did punch him in the face because you kicked out of school?
Speaker 9: Probably?
Speaker 5: And is that?
Speaker 9: But I figure one time a fence, you can't be getting kicked out because I'll be like, yo, Marcus has a rap sheet?
Speaker 5: Does he have a rap sheet? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Other parents taught.
Speaker 10: Okay, I I was gonna say, could it be that, you know, maybe lunchbox his son's a little too sensitive? Could that be part of the problem.
Speaker 9: No, he's got a rap sheet?
Speaker 5: Okay, your son does? No? No mark, you said, other parents talk. Does that mean Marcus is just hitting people? Or Marcus has a real like he's been in trouble.
Speaker 9: In trouble and he's hitting people like other kids. Other parents say, hey, do you have problems with Marcus?
Speaker 5: Like he hits a lot, right, like we get so has it been reported? Yes, Okay, got it. I'm gonna I'm gonna go and and punt over to Eddie and Amy.
Speaker 9: You guys have kids, because we talked to the teacher back in November and they said, oh, yeah, we're working on some things.
Speaker 5: Is Marcus parents famous? Many chance?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Got it?
Speaker 7: Can you circle back because you could say, I know you when we last spoke, you were working on some things, but I'm not sure there's any progress because my son is still getting hit every day.
Speaker 5: Would your son if you told him going punch marks in the face?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: See, because my.
Speaker 9: Four year old's pretty tough, like he's a he's a bowling ball, like he's rough and tough. He beats up his older brother.
Speaker 5: Why somebody he doesn't instinctily when somebody hit him him because you've taught him not.
Speaker 7: To right, but you're about to teach him exactly.
Speaker 9: But I'm like, hey, at some point, you got to not be a door.
Speaker 5: Mat when's Eddie.
Speaker 10: It's tough because I have a Marcus. So I'm trying to think, like, how would I do with this? My son's the Marcus. Maybe your son needs to be hit though, I know, like if something, no one hits him, right, he hits, he bites, he steals, and no one does it back to him lunchbox. I'm leaning towards tell your son to do it. Hit him back.
Speaker 9: If you know, my wife and I are leaning towards like your wife's also saying lean. Yes, he's like, we're gonna have to tell him. Look, hey, if he hits you today, like she goes, I'm gonna tell him before he goes into school. Hey, if he hits you today, hit him once.
Speaker 5: I got to be a bet eight. I would pay people to beat other people up for me or like protect me, because I would do their homework and make a dollar a page. I did that all through eighth grade, ninth grade, even tenth grade, and I was gonna. I was just a little whimp, so I get beat up. I'm small. But then I would start going, Okay, I can fix this. I'll just pay somebody to be like basically be my security. But four, I don't know that you can hire other four year olds.
Speaker 7: No, like your son will understand for sure at four that like he needs to wait until he's hit till he can hit back.
Speaker 1: He's chef.
Speaker 9: He's at home, like what the heck?
Speaker 5: Punching the face?
Speaker 9: If one brother hits another brother and then another one goes he hit me, and I'm like, well, did you hit him first?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well too bad. Like if you get I tell him, if you're going to hit someone, you better be ready because they're going to hit you back.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do this, but again, I have kids, so I'm talking way out of place. What if you call the Marcus parents.
Speaker 9: I don't know his parents, but.
Speaker 5: If you find that out, yeah, I'm just sure there are people that that's probably the healthy thing to do.
Speaker 9: Maybe ot to school for their number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like with.
Speaker 12: Marcus, he's punching my kid, you care if I call his parents because like, I'm going to lean towards Okay, we don't know the full picture for any kid that's interacting with our kids, and you don't know where that his hitting is coming from, and you could you just don't know what he's dealing with.
Speaker 7: So I think trying to get involved with the teachers or if they're even allowed to maybe connect you with the parents, then you go that route because I don't know. I just feel like I want my kids to understand, Hey, he's hitting you for something that's going on with him, Like this is not a this is not something that you are doing wrong, And I don't want to teach my kids to just respond in.
Speaker 5: A way and not have like yeah, I hear you, that's a healthy thing, probably right. I just didn't hit. It's like deck yourself and either knock the crap out of him or get your dad to come beat him up.
Speaker 7: That's not it.
Speaker 9: That's not going to happen. That's what I was thinking. But what I'm saying is it has to be bad if a four year old is saying I don't want this kid coming to my party because he's mean, Like four year olds don't talk like that.
Speaker 1: Don't go to the party.
Speaker 7: And that kid. Everybody got invited but me and gosh, four year.
Speaker 9: Old doesn't know that, they don't get invited.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think we're all going to vote. Punch him in the face.
Speaker 10: Punch him in the face. You've already done the right thing. You've told the teachers this, and there health.
Speaker 5: Teacher one more time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, circle back with the teacher.
Speaker 5: That way, you at least have the closure of I did everything I could do, even after I felt like I had no more options. I did it one more time where I said, hey, this has to stop. And then after you have a talk with the teacher. You're the dad of the kid, and that's your relationship. And if you say, I wouldn't but grudge you for telling your kid. If somebody hits you, doesn't matter who it is, and you feel like you're threatening, you punch them back. You get them to stop hitting you. I wouldn't walk up a sucker punch. I mean, but I wouldn't walk up a sucker punch him. But the next time he does it, we all have to learn a lesson in different ways. I've been punching the face many times, not literally, but I've learned a lot of hard lessons by doing stupid things.
Speaker 7: What if Marcus hits and then Lunchbox his son hits back, and then Marcus is like, okay, and.
Speaker 9: That's okay.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say Lunchbox should probably observe the playground again, but now it's probably.
Speaker 5: I'm on your side. I would say it one more time to a teacher so he can't claim that your kids just beating people up and have record of it, even send it in an email, yep, with it like a paper troll. Hey, this is happening. This can't happen anymore.
Speaker 7: And in the email reference. We spoke back in November, so then there's a reference of like you've talked about this multiple times.
Speaker 5: Okay, then send you kid us training, go to the logsm Gilman on the street, don't let up.
Speaker 9: Wayne's league taps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the kid don't even know what tap is. So it's gonna be at day all right. Good luck with that, dude. Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Kane Brown stopped by the studio to talk about the tour he's going on. But not only that, we had a crazy vasectomy story from him and how he found out that his wife was pregnant and it has to do with.
Speaker 4: A house fire and a plane.
Speaker 3: Well, there's kind of like two stories in one there that you're gonna get when he breaks it down, and it's just super fun. Not only that, he also made a huge impulse by when it comes to his gaming. So it was fun having cainan studio and he got super vulnerable. It's talking about his life lately. Here is Kane Brown and Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Number one on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 5: Now, Brown, there's a question Eddie's been one to ask, Like like the last three times you've been here, so let's not forget it. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I had it during Christmas because like, when I'm a huge Elvis fan, and when I searched Elvis, the first song on top is you and Elvis doing Blue Christmas. Like that is the featured song, not hound Dog, not Suspicious Minds. It's Blue Christmas with Kane Brown and Elvis Presley. But I'm always wondering, like how did that happen? Like how did all that come together?
Speaker 8: Well, dude, they've been begging me to do a Christmas song for the longest and I'm not a big Christmas music fan, but the song that I've always like warmed up with or just practice like if we were done on stage was Blue Christmas. So it only made sense for me to do that song.
Speaker 5: And we did it.
Speaker 8: Two years ago I think now, and uh, it did really well for us. So then Elvis's team came back and said they saw a lot of Elvis and me and they were just saying that they were going to throw his bow on it. So whenever I heard it, I start freaking out, this is amazing.
Speaker 5: So you saying it, But there was no Elvis vocal. They just put all that on there later.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they used the recorded version that I did two years ago and just added his vocal on it.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 10: That's amazing.
Speaker 8: It was awesome.
Speaker 5: He's been waiting for that question every time you leave. He goes, I didn't ask about Elvis every time.
Speaker 10: I think it's amazing because I love Elvis. I love you, dude. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: I did see. Speaking of Christmas, you had posted an Instagram story. Did you buy like a race car thing in your house, like a driving video game?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, about two racing stimulators.
Speaker 5: So that's in a video game with the simulator.
Speaker 8: What is what like what is that Grand Trismo?
Speaker 7: Yeah like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but I think that the so you watch the movie, Yeah, so I think the guy. So red Bull brought me one. I love all red Bull. I'm not about the crap on y'all. But they brought me one that's basically like from Best Buy. So it's just a TV so it doesn't move the wheel of move and everything. But my buddy runs a company in town called Podium One that they just open and so it's an actual poor seat and then they have it on hydraulics and then the wheel. You can turn up the torque and everything. So like if you uh, actually, like if you're spinning out and you hit a wall or something, it's got so much power, like it it kills you. It can break your finger, it kills Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't want that game. No, No, it's it's fun like playing Call of Duty. He's like, no, man, if you're on the wrong spot, you get shot right in the thigh.
Speaker 8: I tell everybody if you're if you're gonna rick and you're not experienced with cars, just let go of the wheel and then when they let go, it just takes off.
Speaker 5: Does that make you want to race for real?
Speaker 8: Well? I always drag race anyway. I go to the drag strip and stuff and race, But.
Speaker 5: I mean like drag racing. I mean not even drag like get on a track and race against other people.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah you do that? No, no, so my friends do. I've never Actually I've been to a track one time out in Phoenix and it was one of the best things I've ever done. But one day, one day, I do want to do it.
Speaker 9: What night?
Speaker 5: Mostly are you guys playing ball at your house? Wednesday?
Speaker 8: Wednesdays and Mondays or Sundays?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Wednesday, Sunday, Saturday.
Speaker 5: I'll I'll get a text on Wednesday going hey, come play ball, and I'm like, I have to work at five in the morning. And I'm like, well, you can't do it on Fridays. He's on the road. Saturdays he is on the road. And then everybody's like his gym's called collegiate gym.
Speaker 8: We do it Sunday mornings. I'm trying to get you out there. There's gotta be one day we can make. Yeah, I could do a Sunday morning.
Speaker 5: But the only time I ever get invite it is like Gator hit me up and go like we needed a player, come over on Wednesday night. But you guys play like nine pm until whin.
Speaker 8: I think we used to play eight and then it'll go to like ten.
Speaker 5: Are you the best player at your games?
Speaker 8: Dude, I'm getting old. My hip flexers are not working.
Speaker 5: Are you the best player in your games?
Speaker 8: No? I mean there's a lot of people out there that's just talented. It'll blow your mind. Who is good that we wouldn't think would be a good basketball player that we would know they would know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like an artist or does any other artists show up and play out there.
Speaker 8: Not really, I would say, I mean, I would say the best artists that I've played with sure would probably be like Matt Still.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would assume I took it to Matt though pretty recently took it to him.
Speaker 7: He took it to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we played pig right. No, this is like three years ago you knocked out. Yeah, Matt played college basketball. Do you still do any of the basketball stuff where it's like NBA All Star, you know, celebrity games.
Speaker 8: No, but I came up on my Instagram who was playing this year? And I got really jealous. I really want to meet Kyle Centa.
Speaker 5: Do you have good relationships from those games?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 5: Do you meet people and you play together, so then you become friends after.
Speaker 11: You know me?
Speaker 8: Man, I don't really talk.
Speaker 5: That's well, that's true what you do once you know the person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean like during the game and Megatron Calvin Johnson, we became good friends there, but then after that we had I didn't contact.
Speaker 5: Caine Brown's here, I'm gonna play. I can feel it. How do you feel about because this song kind of flew up? I mean it did probably what your expectations were. I don't know what your expectations were.
Speaker 8: I don't really have expectations. I just love this song. I thought it was a you know, it's an iconic song, and and then you know, it's so powerful. I've been trying to look for just songs that were quick for radio, and I haven't even got to play it live yet. Only played it for that New Year's Eve thing. It's the only time I played it.
Speaker 5: Why haven't you played it live? No shows yet?
Speaker 8: Yeah, not any shows.
Speaker 2: On the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 5: Now, looking at some of your dates, when you go over to the UK, what are those crowds like, it's like you're starting over with a new fan base or you have a pretty solid fan base over there. Anyway, they just sing with a different accent.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, I mean for me, it's it's not crazy, but yeah, it's it's almost like starting over. But it's they're just so rabbit.
Speaker 5: Bearing me in Georgia.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I think they I think they have.
Speaker 8: It's like when they sing my songs, it's more of an American accent. I would say, yeah, probably.
Speaker 5: I also can't hear accents when people sing for the most Yeah, sometimes spice girls. I can hear an accent, but mostly if someone's British, you don't really hear their accent, or you don't only hear your accent. Yeah, do you do you think you have an accent? I?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean everybody tells me that I sound Southern, than there's other people that tell me I don't have an accent at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say you sound southern. You ever go home, like to back to where you're from here in Tennessee and like, I know you would did that one show? But do you ever just go back and like see old like people that made a difference to you back then.
Speaker 8: I try to. It's less now that I have babies, but before I used to go all the time, and then now my family will just come up up here for like Easter or something.
Speaker 5: Is Chattanooga what you would call home or is it a small town?
Speaker 8: I my so I call home Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia. But after my freshman year of high school, I moved to Hickson, which all that area is is basically I call it Chattanooga.
Speaker 5: Do you ever go back? Because what's weird for me when I go back to Mountain Pine, which Mountain Pine's like outside of Hot Springs, which is outside of a little rock, right, because they're just small and like the places that like you lived or maybe aren't even there anymore.
Speaker 8: And it's just weird, Like I forget, like how to get places.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 8: I've lived there my whole life, and I'm like, how do I get to the mall?
Speaker 5: Can you get places in town without a GPS here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which I can't. I can get nowhere?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it depends where I'm going, but I usually I never leave my house, and if I do, I'm normally going to a place I've already been before.
Speaker 5: Are you now? Because I know you've been spending a bunch of time in Florida? Is that because when it gets cold, you don't want to be where it's cold.
Speaker 8: Uh, we kind of lucked out because we are not looked at. We're unlucky because we uh bought a place where it's still cold when it's cold here. Oh that sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it doesn't suck. That's awesome that you got to play. But I mean, you know, cold weather. I hate cold weather.
Speaker 8: Yeah I did too, I mean, but I mean it was it was forty here last night and it was seventy down there, but the wind was blown.
Speaker 5: So when you make a list like the most Influential People, which is what happened with the time one hundred most of Fluential People list, and you show up on that thing, how do you feel about that? And what do you think that you're influencing?
Speaker 8: And I'm weird. So for me, it's like that's awesome and it's cool that I am influencing you know, kids, and I hope that it's a good influence. But other than that, there's another part of me that's just so laid back. It's like called I don't know who made the list, maybe just somebody just liked me and put me on the list.
Speaker 5: Well, so what would you want kids that watch you on social media or know your story? Like what are you proud of about you that you would want them to take from you?
Speaker 8: I just try to show people to be respectful, you know. I like, you know, doing music that everybody can listen to and there's not a curse word here like every other word, and you know, just give back and help people as much as you can.
Speaker 5: Having a baby, I am pretty cool.
Speaker 8: It's sick I'm scared for three it was I guess it was God's plan. Hey got me neutered already. Yeah, dude, that's the craziest story.
Speaker 7: But she got you like at so you said it was God's plan. So was she before the boy or after the boy?
Speaker 8: After? After we found out she was. It was so wild because so I was. It was my birthday, and I'm just telling you two different stories, are quick. It was my birthday. We got on a private plane to go golf. So I went to played Jordan's course and a couple other courses, and I get a phone call that my house is on fire. As I'm taking off.
Speaker 5: You're going to play Michael Jordan's course. And as you're going it's awesome, you get told your house on fire, which is not awesome.
Speaker 8: So that's how that's how my birthday trip started. And so we're landing, we find out everything's fine. It was just like the heat. We turned on the heat and it started smoking. So then this time I'm going down to golf again. We get on the plane. As I'm taking off, I hear Kate say I think I'm pregnant, and then it cuts out, and so the whole flight down, I'm like, oh my god, what's going on? So I was like, I was hoping she's wrong. So she lands and then she's pregnant, and then uh, I was like, I'm just I'm never flying private again. Every time you get on a plane's yeah. But then we found out it was a boy, and it was like, okay, it was it was God's plan. We had two girls. We weren't trying this time my game if you know what I'm talking about strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we got what out And.
Speaker 2: Turns out do you a lot of y'all feel that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, whats go ahead?
Speaker 8: And yeah, it turns out it was a boy. So I was like, okay, it was God's playing.
Speaker 5: But what about you said she she like you said she gave you the second mey or something like that. I know she didn't do it herself.
Speaker 8: She was telling me you gotta go get it, got it, get it. And every time she would say that or was telling somebody this, worried dude, my stomach, I just get sick, so I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Hurt.
Speaker 8: It didn't hurt God. I want to tell you the story so bad because it's so funny. Just imagine, have you got it done, and you got it done in here.
Speaker 5: Every Wednesday, just scuba, right, yeah, scuba. He got his done. But then the doctors like, don't have intimate relations with your wife. But he did it. Like when he got home and he was in pain for months, you know what I mean. It's like he couldn't even wait for the moment. I don't know if you felt that. When you get home, you're like, man, I just I'm so proud of what I did, and she was proud of me. Let's do it. But then he was hurt. Yeah, so yes.
Speaker 8: So for me, dude, it was so weird. I mean, they gave me a gas or whatever. But I'm laying on my back and I have a nurse over me and a doctor and they're just talking about their day. And I'm just laying on this table and.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you're aware, but you're just out of it.
Speaker 8: Do you think you're like, Oh, I'm not out of it at all. I'm just you know, sky high, and they're just having their conversation about their day and and and all this stuff. And and then you're just on the tables, you know, spread to eagle. It was wild. And then oh and then he meant. He did set a joke about a guy coming in with three tescos yeah wow, And I was like, well, you can't tell me this while I'm like you're serious, and he's like, oh yeah. I'm like okay, there's no way that's a true story.
Speaker 5: Though, then played it off like, way, everything seems to be going pretty good.
Speaker 8: Du huh yeah, pretty happy right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, good to see you, buddy, Good to see you. It's just when it's warmer, we see you more. I see you more. It's like stuff to do outside, all hangout. So I'm ready for it to get a little warmer myself around here.
Speaker 8: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Congratulations on the third Child's coming up. Pretty cool, you got your boy. Congrats on I can feel it. And Cane's going out six stadium shows by the way, The in the Air Tour Kane Brown Music dot Com starts March eighth, and so that's today. It's today, right, Yeah, you're you're in London tonight. Holy crap's gonna get there so you gotta go. Yeah, dude, how are you gonna get to And then shows all the way up until September go to cainbrownmusic dot com. Yeah, congratulations man. Really cool and always love seeing you.
Speaker 8: Thanks go to see you man.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how I just managed to make it through all that, but guys, I mishapped so many times, like you're not hearing them because I deleted and rerecorded and rerecorded, but just a little.
Speaker 4: Behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Some days these don't go well because I just can't find my words and it's been a long day and that kind of feels like today. Also, I'm like drinking a new caffeine drink, so maybe that's really messing with my brain.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for joining me for another weekend of best Bits. Be sure go jump over to part one and part three. Maybe you just do part one, maybe you just do part three. Either way, I would love to have you for as long as you want to be here, and if not, I hope you have such a great.
Speaker 4: Rest of your day and your weekend. Stay safe, love y'all, goodbye.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 7: Bobb Show and follow at web girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.