Speaker 1: Were about to call the chicken house and we're gonna order some chicken so we can take to the family. Okay, but then we're gonna call them back after we didn't order all this chicken, and then we're gonna cancel the order. And there lies the problem. Okay, use the repasts chicken. You're gonna come get the repast chicken. Ladies and gentlemen, this is past repasts chicken.
Speaker 2: This I just saw that much chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a chicken house, he said. Yeah, chicken houses, churches, Popeyes, KFC. You know you want to go old school hearts? You know how old school you want to go? You know what I'm saying, repasts chicken.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I need to make an order.
Speaker 4: Hey, hell pot whatever, Yes, sir, yeah, thank you help me.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Get an order. Man.
Speaker 3: We just got through it the funeral.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to take some chicken over to the Three fasts where the family at.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: All right, man, well how much anise? Okay, I know I'm gonna need probably like one hundred.
Speaker 3: And twenty five pieces of chicken. How long they take the cook?
Speaker 5: Man, We're not ready right now.
Speaker 3: Man, they take the leaf like, ah, like.
Speaker 5: Five minutes, bro gotay, Okay, I need one and twenty five pieces. Man, But listen, what kind of you know? I'm trying to make sure we get to know, you know how idea that somebody fast. So we're trying to make sure we got enough food at the house.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what kind of size you got man that I want to try to get large?
Speaker 2: Family sizes on.
Speaker 3: Y'all got potato salad? Yeah, we got a French.
Speaker 4: Fries, potato salad, greens and.
Speaker 3: That gurney and cheese, you know, the normal stuff. How much you need to be to that.
Speaker 2: Let me get like two or all of them?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, two of each that ought to be.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give me four of them greens up.
Speaker 3: But I know they don't want them greens, you know, y'all family Yeah, family size on everything, man, two lead for give me four greens? All right?
Speaker 5: Okay, Now give me some rolls, man, at least at least twenty rolls to.
Speaker 3: Go with that, all right? Mee man, make sure I got a big thing for fries man. You know the kids like them fries.
Speaker 5: Let me get a big thing on friesh order a hot of fool man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna come get it though.
Speaker 3: Thirty minutes. So you say, how long are you the fundy to be there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Probably thirty five? You know, give up me about forty five minutes before to be ready. All right, what's your name? Money?
Speaker 2: Rob Robert?
Speaker 3: All right, you got a phone on my to reach forty year.
Speaker 2: Old four h h eight Okay, I got you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's got one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 5: People's gonna be mixed, right, yeah right, end up, okay, then we're gonna be doing that to do win.
Speaker 3: That night thing or mid or me the hundred that what separated man?
Speaker 4: What of the mile and than one boxes?
Speaker 3: And then you got to fight another boxes?
Speaker 5: So you know we all know so them kids won't get out to it. All right, Hey, keep taking older father, I'm on the phone, take you over, all right. I got to put my total on that man, so I go. You know, but I ain't been paid all it by myself. I got everybody picked in on that hold.
Speaker 3: Let men get to the restory. There's gonna be two.
Speaker 2: O eight seventy five dob okay, two twenty five thirty minutes I'm sorry coming thereway.
Speaker 3: What's your name dog? My name is Wayne, y Wayne. I'm gonna answer for you, but i'll be there about forty minutes. Man, Oh all right, uh yeah, man, I think the robberts this rock.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: This Wayne is chicken man.
Speaker 3: I was just accomplist. You know. We said this little bit early in.
Speaker 2: Your last baptisticket.
Speaker 3: We just dropped it. Okay, Oh oh oh man, I'm in to call you a few minutes ago. Hey, listen, uh you cooked.
Speaker 5: All of yeah, man, you wanted one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Twenty five Niza is min white ding and mill with four large sides of heat, saying five lord side of fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my good dollar fore you got it ready? Okay, check this our job.
Speaker 2: I'm in timing everybody, man.
Speaker 3: You know what, Man, I'm just gonna need by ten pizza do. I don't really need the rest of that. I just need ten pizza dogs. I'll talk to everybody.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Everybody want brothers some day they want amburn it. So I'm just gonna need a ten pizza of that, chief bro. Man, we already cooked dollar chicken.
Speaker 2: Man that I got a hunt of the twenty five pieces Bro, you don't come by the I'm in trouble man me and you don't need ten pieces.
Speaker 3: I just need ten Peter Dolls. You know I don't need all that. I don't want to buy nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't need.
Speaker 3: I just need ten pieces. Man. No, Bro, you're gonna come out of the chicken. Man, it's we just sit there. It's only me and want us to do it.
Speaker 1: That's been working out.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you're gonna get this chicken into God. I'm not finish buying no chicken. I don't want, man, I'm not finna do that, dob. I mean, you know, I'm doing this for the breathing family.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: So you know, like I say, yeah, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 5: Ten pieces bout there and drop that off.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: But you know I don't need that whole hundred and twenty five or whatever.
Speaker 2: Robert Jones's gonna be all the way to come get me the chicken, or it's gonna be so I cooked dollar man, man, manage I don't get Okay.
Speaker 3: You ain't got nobody else there's gonna buy some chicken today.
Speaker 2: Who that hell is gonna go up here about one hundred.
Speaker 5: And twenty five pieces of chicken.
Speaker 3: Jim, call back somebody.
Speaker 2: He don't want hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 6: He only want a ten team manager. Gon gonna be y'all, I just need ten pieces, man, man.
Speaker 2: I co the father tickle for your organized and every time.
Speaker 3: Okay, God were listening to me, won't you just stand and lift out a little today? Just stand and lift out a little man. There's no way hem man who want to pop of this? Ripping out myself back calls chicken man and put it back up. Bro jump better.
Speaker 2: Don't get their chicken on to me, say you're that man.
Speaker 3: I don't give a man.
Speaker 2: I would call every funeral of around find out who guys man, I will come find Joe, Robert. You gonna come up here and get this chicken a man. I'm not finna find no chicken.
Speaker 3: I don't want man. I won't can piece.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: No, John want some hundred and twenty five people in chicken, because that's what the hell you.
Speaker 3: Call to tell me that you want? And then who you think you're talking to me?
Speaker 2: I'm talking and you I'm talking. If I can come up to buy the speaking one hundred and twenty five pizzas up me that's a talking to bring it. Bring it two hundred eight thouars and fifty. So I said, hey, come by the sticky j comes down.
Speaker 3: Man, he needs coming.
Speaker 4: He's just shaky.
Speaker 3: Moh man, Man, you gonna sign, you gonna up here and we all bron just see yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Now, you're gonna eat this ticket? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Hold I don't know. I don't know what about this, Roberts. What do you think you talking aboutout woman?
Speaker 2: Dogs, I'm talking to you. I told you I'm talking to him. Just gonna go here and get this ticket. He's gonna bring two hundred and eighty dollars more. He's gonna come up here and get ten people with chicken whooping.
Speaker 3: It's up to you. But either way, coming up here.
Speaker 2: What you want to hear?
Speaker 3: I'm finna send somebody else up there to get the chicken. Man, okay, Oh you're gonna stand up here, honey, coming to get the chicken?
Speaker 2: Tell me here, what's the laming up? You gotta get all our information? Can't what's the last time me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. What the hell you just say to me? Why listen, nephew? Tell me from the Stea Harvey more Man, this is summer, man, you have to ask somebody. Yeah, what bro, what want something doing?
Speaker 5: All the chicken up?
Speaker 2: Wayne?
Speaker 6: Your cousin, Man, you got con in Ac Courtney. Oh that dirty y'all cooked all that chicken, man, and we cooked the ball that ticket. Wayne, This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Man on behalf and nephew tell me, I'm gonna give you my credit card and we're gonna dominate chicken all day.
Speaker 3: Man, you see some homeless people or whatever, you just passed out the chicken. I p we beinna get it paid for right now. I can't trust that. Gotta be paired on it. I'mbout the rink right now. I ain't wayne one more thing, man.
Speaker 2: What's the baddest that?
Speaker 3: I mean, the baddest radio show in the lane? A man, Steve ign't want to show.
Speaker 1: Boy if y'all don't put some spec on my stupid this morning? What all right? Laying the Cut August twenty ninth, by the Rules, Louisiana, August twenty ninth, by the Ruge at the River Center Theater. I just signed a contract for Pencil Cola, Florida. Okay, the Nephew is coming to Pensaco to Florida the Singer Theater November fourteenth. Yes, no member fourteenth. So come holler at you boy right before Thanksgiving and get your ignorance on with the Nephew because I'm coming to town.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show.