Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload. All right, News round Up, Information Overload. I are toll free on numbers eight hundred nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we're going to get into back into what you just heard then. That is the new Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney and the gaggle in the Oval Office from earlier today. One thing that's really infuriating to me is just the outright liing that continues regarding Joe Biden's cognitive state and this big lie that nobody saw any evidence of Joe's cognitive decline. You know, circle back, Jensaki, no evidence did you ever see? You know? And and and people are are are wrong to bring this up. Listen to what she says.
Speaker 2: I think cover up is such a loaded phrase. But I also to your point. I left in May of twenty twenty two just for the facts here, and I have seen Biden once since then. I never saw that person, not a single time. And I was in the Oval Office every day that was on that debate stage. I'm not a doctor. Aging happens quite quickly.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I find that pretty amazing, considering we were playing tapes of Joe Biden's cognitive decline before the twenty twenty election, and she was questioned about it when she was the White House Press secretary and she said, you know, it's hard to keep up with Joe Biden. Liss it.
Speaker 4: I will say, I have nothing to read on on the president's private exercise regime, but I can tell you, having traveled with him a fair amount, sometimes he's hard to keep up with.
Speaker 1: Hard that show was so hard to keep up with. Gavin knew some telling the same line. Every Democrat knew. They all knew, and Gavin Oh never once saw evidence of Biden's cognitive decline. We're going to play something that will remind you that everybody saw. But listen to what Gavin said.
Speaker 5: You're asking about my direct engagement and interactions with former President Joe Biden, who was not our nominee, but as it relates to his campaign, in what those decisions look like, as it relates to his determination whether or not to continue that campaign or ended as he did, I never had period full stop.
Speaker 1: I would be lying to you, and I won't lie to you.
Speaker 5: As it relates to the direct engagement I had with Joe Biden that ever suggested a cognitive decline to the degree that we saw, to the degree we saw at that debate night.
Speaker 1: Now, Gavin claims that he watches Fox News Offen and told me he watches my show often and we were playing it almost every night and it was transparent for everybody. Now, the night of that debate, well, Gavin was in the spin room and this was one exchange he had.
Speaker 6: There is panic that has set in among people who have watched this debate, who are Democrats, people who are strategists, and some even inside Democratic campaigns.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's unfounded?
Speaker 7: Well, it's unhelpful, and I think it's unnecessary.
Speaker 1: We've got to go in.
Speaker 7: We got to keep our heads high and as I say, we've got to have the back of this president. You don't turn your back because of one performance. We've all had those nights, all of us. Not one person watching hasn't had those nights. But it's not about debates. You have good moments, you have bad moments, you wake up the next day, you dust it off, and you move forward. It's all about resiliency. That's what the American people are about. That's what the American economy is about. That's what Joe Biden has been about his entire life. We've got to have his back in this respect. And yeah, I hope he does come back, and I hope he is back on the stage in another debate.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah. The problem was it was days, it was nights, it was every day, every minute, every second, which is why they hit him for so long. Here's a slight reminder in case Gavin forgot.
Speaker 8: The political coverage looks some of the political players and some of the let me ask rhetorical questions.
Speaker 1: They literally systemically hid a president that was mentally cognitively not up to the job because they didn't want to tell the American people the truth, like they lied about immigration and the borders being secure, and inflation and pretty much everything else anyway. Joining us now is editor in chief, founder and investigative reporter just thenews dot com. John Solomon is with us. I just don't like being lied to. You know, if your kids get in trouble, whatever dumb thing they may do, that's fine, that's normal. Every kid's gonna do dumb things. My kids are older now, and it's not what they do, it's when, you know, know, they lie to you. You know, I did not eat the cookie in this cookie, you know, chocolate chip cookies all over their face. And it's like, stop insulting my intelligence. I'd say, they're insulting our intelligence. Even still.
Speaker 9: They are, and listen, that's the only way they can get some attraction with the American people. Their policies aren't resonating and so and now a lot of their stories for US have been disproven, whether it's Russia collusion or Joe Biden's mentally fit or Hunter Biden's laptop is disinformation. Their propaganda machine, which was run by the United States government in the form of these domestic terrorism programs that were actually just censorship programs, that's been exposed. And so all they can do is spin us. And they're just like that seven year old child of the chocolate chip on their lips, saying they didn't need the cookie.
Speaker 1: And then it was on a variety of issues. We just played the gaggle in the White House from earlier where the Prime Minister Accounada of the new Prime Minister meeting with the President, and I thought it was extremely enlightening. We don't want Canadian cars, we don't want Canadian aluminum. We don't want Canadian steel. Of course, we'll defend Canada. We're always going to be friends and we want peace, but we want to be focused on American first policies as they are focused on Canadian first policies. And they've been the ones that have been tariffing us. They've been the ones that don't secure their border. They're the ones that don't pay their fair share to NATO.
Speaker 9: Yeah, listen, what we really wanted and what we should have demanded for a long time, going all the way back to NAFTA back in the nineties, is Canadian fairness. We don't get treated in Canada with our products as fairly as we treat Canada's products on this side of the border. That's all Donald Trump is fighting for. And I think, listen, both men they didn't have that Zelenski moment. Both men were cords or both men understand the importance of the relationship and that it will withstand this trade negotiation, and there's a deal to be had on the flip side of this. People need to understand, just like they need to understand in China right now, China is in a week in position, Canada is in a weekend position Alberta's Prime Minister Danielle Smith and legitimate concern from Canada. I don't want to do that, but if the people of Alberta vote that way in the next couple of years, we will allow that vote to come to fruition. Think about how much that weekends Carney's hands. You can't go do the far left agenda. He can't go try to undercut Donald Trump because in his own country, one of its most mineral and gas and oil energy rich provinces is legitimately thinking about succession.
Speaker 10: At least the people.
Speaker 9: Are an extraordinary moment that didn't get covered very well by the legacy. I mean he was covered by us of just the news, but the Donald Trump knew he could get a great deal from Carney. Because of these dynamics. He will get a great deal for Carney and Canada. The United States will be peaceful and in a much better fair relationship going forward. For America.
Speaker 1: I know that this short term pain, and I don't want Americans ever to go through pain, or any industry to ever go through any pain. I recognize that when you change the old order that has been established for fifty to sixty years and all the President really is insisting on is your choice free r fair trade or reciprocal terrorists. Just the threat alone has gotten over eight trillion dollars in commitments from companies and countries in for four years investing in American manufacturing, which will create high paying, career American jobs, the President's commitment to energy dominance. Those programs are now beginning as of last week to get up and running. Clearly the one big beautiful bill. We were talking earlier in the program to Congressman Jason Smith about that, the tax cuts making them permanent, no tax tips, social security over time. These foundationally, to me, are the keys to what we'll the economic growth on steroids and human growth. For them, it's everything I've ever believed as a conservative supply sider and somebody that believes them free and fair trade.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, listen, these are transformational moments. The course that Donald Trump could potentially put America on could be historic. It could dominate twenty five to fifty years of American history, much like the Reagan Revolution of eighties did into certainly into the early two thousands. So these are big moments, and there is no gain without some pain. I actually think the pain is not going to be nearly as bad as the media and the economists are suggesting. I think you're seeing some interesting counter railing forces. All right. Donald Trump knows that there might be some teriff increased prices, but he's also bringing down energy really quickly. Opek is putting the foot on the gas literally to bring more oil and gas down. That's going to bring core energy prices down, and we're going to see some relief there. So Donald Trump has a four dia mental game where he's even lowering prices even though he knows there's some upward pressure from tariff over under will be a minimal impact on Americans. Some are there, But listen, if Donald Trump gets a tax that's done, If he gets a few of these trade deals done, which are psychological boost and he cuts the size of government for the first time, mortgage rates are going to come down, Gas prices already coming down. Workers are going to start to see a fairness, and then that eight trillion dollars a new investment comes in. The scenario is not nearly as gloomy as the legacy media would have you believe it.
Speaker 1: What do you think There was a big tease today about a big announcement before as foreign trip next week that will be coming on Friday. My gut tells me it's probably the first trade deal. Your thoughts, I think.
Speaker 9: You'll see a two step announcement. I think you'll see one to two big trade deals announced this week, and then maybe the outlines of the newest Abraham Accords Abraham Courts two point zero something maybe with Saudi Arabia cut or something like that. And so I think it's this one big announcement is actually a rolling announcement of the success of the foreign policy and the trade deals. I think it's a trade deal this week and then maybe early next week the first real signature signs of Abraham Accord's two point zero. I think that's the big moment we're about to get, and those are historic things. Often those take a whole presidency, and we're talking about four months into this presidency.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with founder editor and chief investigative reporter just Thenews dot Com John Solomon, and at the bottom of the hour, we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred nine to four one Shawn straight ahead, America.
Speaker 8: Listen to John Hennedy.
Speaker 1: On right now. All right, folks, let's talk about the timeshare nightmare. Now, if you are stuck paying endless maintenance fees and assessments, you need to call my friends at lone Star Transferred today.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: They've been shaping the timeshare exit industry now for over a decade. They're still leading the way with their exclusive solutions, and our friends at lone Star Transfer they may getting out of your time share faster and easier than ever before. With a guarantee in writing lone Star Transfer. As a family owned company, they have helped tens and tens of thousands of owners break free from their time shares over the last fifteen years. They have earned an eight plus rating with a Better Business Bureau. I have endorsed lone Star Transfer for almost ten years now because I know they are the only company that I would ever trust that will deliver results for you, my listeners. Now they'll give you a free no obligation consultation call now eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven to five. On the web, it's one word lone Star Transfer dot com. We continue now with the founder editor in chief investigative reporter John Solomon justinews dot com. What are you working on? You're always working on something deep and profound. I've never met a reporter like you, an investigative reporter like you, in my life. And almost every time we speak, either be it on air or off air, the amount of shoe leather that you wear out every day digging up stories that nobody else in the media will ever dig up is astounding to me, and I think that makes you the best in the business. But there's always something that you're working on. Anything in particular, Yeah, a couple think about it first.
Speaker 9: Today, we really wanted people to understand that Mark Carney you saw, who, by the ways, a very rational It comes up very rational, very cordial, very centrist feeling. He is a very far left politician by history. So we did a lot of work on that. One of the things that we wanted Americans to know because it hasn't been written about it all, not even in Canada that much. He actually advocated for prosecuting Americans for sending money to the trucker protests, those convoys in Ottawa.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I talked about I've talked about this earlier, talking about the new Prime Minister of Canada, Mark Carney.
Speaker 9: We need people need to understand this is a far left. He had three different citizenships because he's a globalist. He was the head of the net zero initiative for the UNS we believe in getting rid of oil and gas, and he wanted to prosecute Americans for a sedition for sending some money to truckers who were just trying to save their livelihood in the middle of the pandemic. So I just wanted people understand the big thing we're working on. It'll be out tomorrow and I'm really proud of this because it's the playbook for what we saw during the Biden years. Because of the good graces of Tulsea Gabbert, we now have the entire domestic terrorism guy that the Biden administration authorized in twenty twenty one, and it helps us to understand while they went after Catholics, while they went out of school parents, why they were debanking people who believed in the Second Amendment. We got a version of this three years ago, was so redacted it looked innocuous. When you take those redactions away, as Tulca Gabbard did for us in the last few days, you now see an extraordinary declaration by the Biden presidency that the FBI, the Justice Department, and the Homeland Security Department can target Americans for non criminal behavior. Just let us think in for a second. Law enforcement now told you can go after Americans for non criminal things in the name of fighting domestic terrorism. Who were some of the people they were imagining they were going to go after people in the military, people who stored guns in their homes, people who had a different opinion now than Joe Biden might be called disinformation. This was the playbook that set in motion. None of those FBI visits, none of those Homeland Security censorship projects were an accident. For the first time, Americans are going to see the full breath of this document and in English in quotes, do you.
Speaker 1: Know the cabinet member that Marco Rubios are referring to?
Speaker 9: I don't yet. I have a theory, but I don't yet, but I have a theory. May be yes, I.
Speaker 1: Want I want to know if your name and my name is on the list. Was the last time?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, we were listen. I think we're going to learn a lot more from Marco Rubio and the Global Engagement Center, how we outsourced the foreign powers, the censorship of Americans using American tax times. That's the next big shoot evolved. But tomorrow this Domestic Terrorism Guide, you're going to see that the government was told you can go after people and if they're not criminal, but use the criminal justice system to do it. That is a very chilling document.
Speaker 1: All right, John Solomon, Editor in chief, Founder, investigator, reporter, justinnews dot com. As always, John, thank you, We appreciate you. Uh Nadine Minnesota. Next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hi, John, So what's going to have for you? I understand that you did the trades a lot when you were young, You did construction, and you talk about that from time to time. And my question is, with all this on shoring, of all these jobs that we want to bring back, these manufacturing and the energy jobs we want work back to our country, how do we fill those jobs? Because we currently have five hundred thousand unfilled manufacturing jobs in this countries. It's like it's not cool to work construction, to work in the trades. How do we change that perception so that we.
Speaker 1: Can get well, I'll tell you there's going to be a lot of disruption that has nothing to do with government and in any way shape matter reform. And I think people are going to be looking for these jobs more than they think. Have you have you at all poyed around with played with investigated artificial intelligence? Have you have you have any experience with it?
Speaker 10: Not really, not much, not really interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, Naden, you know you are probably the average person. Most people too busy number one, number two. Uh, And it's it's it is so fun, it's addicting. And here's the thing. If you listen to the likes of Elon Musk, he's saying that the best surgeons might be able to be replaced in five years with robotics combined with artificial intelligence. If you, you know, listen to where you know they now have they now have eighteen wheelers that can drive themselves. That technology exists. Uh. The economy is going to change on a dime, and there are going to be a lot of displaced workers. And I think people are going to have to make career changes. Again, not government related in any way, unless government got in the way of the technology, which I think is unavoidable and it is it's going to alter the course of pretty much every sector. The one sector that I think is the safest is going to be in the trades, and I think you might find and and look even have we've seen, for example, UAW jobs go away because of automation over the years, but there's still a need for human beings and a lot of these jobs and a lot of these sectors. But I do think that the workforce is going to shift and change and we've got to be ready to adapt to what is now artificial intelligence. That everyone says, well, that's the future, Well the future is now. The future is today, and I.
Speaker 10: Can see it for a lot of jobs. I just I think there's a lot of them filled jobs now. And I think with sad as there's so many young men and young women who just aren't actively looking for work at all'tis.
Speaker 1: The unemployment rates still at for whatever percent, there are jobs available for people that want to work. I've always been convinced if you want to work, you will find work. I've always believed that my entire life. I've lived it in good times, good economic times, bad economic times. I believe, and I'm talking about when I didn't have money, and I worked in the service industry, and I worked in the trades and all those things you mentioned it's if you want to work, you're gonna get work. I'm gonna tell you that the hardest thing to find out in Florida the people that want to work or have a good work ethic, you know, in the trades. Sometimes and I'm not being critical in any way. I'm like, man, I've watched one guy do a particular job for me and it's high level quality but just so slow. And I was thinking, Man, if I ever worked at that pace for the people that I work for back in the day, I would have been fired on the spot.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: It happened to be tile work, And I mean you had one guy just to mix the thin set. I didn't have anybody to mix my thin set. I mix my own. It takes two seconds. But that was this whole job, the whole day. Then you just stand around and wats You know, three other people work and only one of them was actually setting the tile. You know, another one you know, might be cutting on the saw. But whatever, I mean, I used to do the whole thing by myself the wetsaw. Anyway, Nadine, hang in there. I'm everybody needs to kind of brace themselves. And I would urge everybody to I like rock. I like Elon Musk's version of AI the best. It is the most fun. You could put it in extreme mode and know exactly what Linda's really thinking because you can get raw, down and dirty. I mean it is hardcore. Have you done it? Maybe? Maybe? What would Linda McLaughlin say in extreme mode about topic A, B or C and see what comes up? I think it would be pretty funny. Linda McLaughlin from The Sean Hannity Show, is this what is it called?
Speaker 12: Un?
Speaker 11: What's the it's un.
Speaker 1: It's like I just call it extreme. No, there's another word.
Speaker 2: I can't think of it.
Speaker 1: It's like unfiltered or un something. Yeah, I forget it. I mean I just know what button to push online. Okay, Yeah, I mean that's all there is to it. I mean I could actually I could play it for you. Uh let me see if I can do this year Aarrah, can you please tell us what Linda McLaughlin from the Sean Hannity Show might say she's mad at Sean. That's the Linda tide to his radio show.
Speaker 11: If Linda were upset with Sean, she'd likely keep it professional, but pointed given their long working relationship and her role behind the scene. She might say something like, Sean, you're pushing this narrative too hard without the full context.
Speaker 1: Let's stick to the facts and.
Speaker 11: Not just what fires up the bait or if it's personal.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've got to.
Speaker 11: Stop steamrolling the team's input. We're here to make the show better, not just not along.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Arah, I appreciate it. I'm done. Clearly, Aura does not know me at all, so that's wrong. Are I'm finished? Thank you? All right, let's get back to it. That is not that is not me. We're a few years off. It's still developing. No, but but if I were to ask it about something, I would say, it would be more accurate because there's more about me in the public domain. Let's do it that way, all right, Thank you, Arah, I'm finished. Now let's get back to our busy phones. Joan and Alaska. Hey Joan, how are you?
Speaker 12: Yes, Hello, Sean. I'm a longtime listener and I just I'm so addicted to your show. I listened to you every morning and watch you every night. My question is now that Elin Mosk has stepped down, I don't know whether he stepped down permanently or completely.
Speaker 1: He didn't step down permanently, but he has to bring more of his attention back to his businesses, which was by the way, planned from day one. And he just said recently he will be around for the next four years.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's wonderful, because I thought, are they going to dismantle nose or are they his staff continuing his work that he started.
Speaker 1: It will be continued all across all aspects of government for the entire four years of the Trump administration. They've been very very clear about that.
Speaker 12: Now, in the event, god forbid, the Democrats take over the House and and the presidency, will they be able to reverse what Elon Musk has done. And if so, then that means everything he has done was just all for naught.
Speaker 1: Listen, it is a great danger because it's very hard to codify every executive order that Donald Trump puts into the law with the arcane rules of cloture in the US Senate, and that means you need sixty votes. And these Democrats just hate Trump. They don't want to help them in any way, shape, matter or form, not even on something as basic, fundamental and simple as as you know, eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and corruption, even though top Democrats have set up for years they obviously didn't mean any of it. The difference between Trump and them is he means it. So I mean, yeah, elections matter, Elections have consequences. And Democrats they're in this this very weird space where they're being led by the radicals. But there's a lot of talk, well, how can we possibly message the American people in the right way and say the things that we'll get us elected, then we'll be extreme again. You got to always be careful because that's been their previous m for a long time. Anyway, Joe and we love our friends in Alaska. Thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, our number Shawn in Oklahoma. You're next. How are you.
Speaker 3: Hey, mister Hanny do you thanks to taking my car?
Speaker 1: Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. That executive order that Trump signed about the English language me being a truck driver and us following under the rules and regulations of the federal government like that, would each state have its own power to determine if they do follow that or not.
Speaker 1: I don't believe so. I believe that the supremacy clause would would probably supersede that that's my understanding. It did shock me and it was confirmed by other truckers that I know that this test to get your license is particularly hard and it's almost mandatory that you go to a trucking school to get licensed to driver rig And although it's not mandatory, and I think definitely English does need to be a requirement considering all of the you know, different government agencies, way stations, testing signs, et cetera. That you you've you've got to have a good understanding of English if you're going to be out there with a truck is with an eighteen wheeler, which is one of the most dangerous vehicles on the highway. I mean, that is a very very critical important job. These guys were long hours. You're a trucker that I would assume that you know, and it's critical to our supply chain issues and we we want we want the best people and people that fully understand, uh, how to drive and drive safely.
Speaker 3: Right because I've seen some of them that don't look like they can speak or understand the English language going through construction zones and I mean they are barelyn to there. And my truck is governored for a certain speed.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well a lot of a lot of them are. I mean they have to be anyway, my friend, I appreciate your call. I think that resolves that one thing I did on TV last night. I asked Christy Nome about the money that they're paying illegal immigrants to self deport and how much money it's going to save taxpayers, And then she talked about how it's appropriate for the dog to take action if AOC is in fact aided and embedded illegal immigrants with her webinar, and here's what she said.
Speaker 6: John, that's really what this whole situation is about. We spend about seventeen thousand dollars arresting, detaining, and deporting an illegal alien right now today. If we have the opportunity to purchase a plane ticket and send someone home with a stipend like this, it saves us thousands and thousands of dollars. And it also is a much safer situation for officers and for those in communities, And it gives that illegal an opportunity to come back to the United States of America. Remember, if they wait until we arrest them and deport them, they don't ever get the chance to come back to the United States, they don't ever get a chance at the American dream. So those individuals that are here illegally need to realize this is their opportunity to do things the right way.
Speaker 13: Let me get your reaction, Tom Holman, referring Congressman AOC.
Speaker 1: To the Justice Department.
Speaker 13: She had a webinar know your Rights and as part of it recommended that illegal immigrants asked for Warren's deploy phones to record ICE searches, tips on how to differentiate between ICE people and others. Is this what you see, and I'm sure you've looked at it. Is this eighty in a betting in your view?
Speaker 6: I think the Department of Justice absolutely should look into this situation. We've seen not just those that serve in public office be willing to break the law to facilitate the invasion that has happened and allow criminals to stay here. We've also seen judges take radical action to help protect these criminals. It's time that we stand for what's right. The American people are sick of these people abusing our system to try to promote an agenda. And remember, the Democrats are using fear to control people. They're out there motivating people by fear, and they're standing alongside known terrorists in order to endanger our future. So I think it's entirely appropriate that the Department of Justice look into these situations.
Speaker 1: All right, that's going to wrap things up for today. We've got a very busy breaking news edition of Hannity tonight and Steven Miller Jim Jordan will be that with us. Clay Travis Write's previous victor, Davis Hansen. Oh, our friend Kyle from the Full sen podcast has the funniest prank I've ever seen in my life. It's him acting like a Kamalas supporter and meeting the parents of his quote girlfriend and I mean when you see it, you will die laughing. And the parents of big Trump people. And let's say it was about to come to blows for well, they've paid off the joke. Nine needs to inst your DVR. Hannity on Fox. Will see them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.