Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: What out for the This is something. As I said, it's always good to talk about crypto. So much stuff going on in the crypto currency space. Even today, I posted a couple of different things from Fidelity announcing that they're gonna start allowing people to invest in bitcoin in their fall one k plans this summer.
Speaker 3: And then so another article on.
Speaker 2: Bloomberg about mortgages that is gonna be backed by cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I spoke to MG the mortgage guy about that today. So, you know, crypto one of these things where it's just becoming more and more mainstream, but there's still a lot of people that aren't fully comfortable with it, still don't know, and even if you do know, you can always learn more. So, you know, market Mondays is usually get more towards stock market investing, and we do that every single week, so you know, we try to do at least once a quarter have these these these crypto master classes. So, yeah, this is going to be something that is extremely you know, beneficial. I guess I should call you doctor, doctor Bellaton. I met her actually a few years ago at a panel discussion in Brooklyn shots to his business, and she's just been a great resource for us. She's originally from the UK, but she's international. I believe her family originally is from Ghana.
Speaker 4: I just I just invest in Ghana because I see, I see what they're doing. I respect the gangster of what they're doing in connecting us around the Dallaspora.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, so she when I met her, you know, she was she is still heavily invested in real estate. She had a curriculum for kids. She used to work on Wall Street I believe right one one one of those versions. But now she actually has a crypto hedge fund. So that's dope to actually be able to speak to a hedge fund manager and obviously female, black female, but she's She's taught variety of different classes for us for euyle University. From Crypto, which was the most recent one that she taught. She taught international investing, a class on how to invest in Ghana that was actually very educational and very beneficial.
Speaker 3: I believe did something for the UK based earners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she showed us, she was the first person to show us the metaverse, actually showed us her property that she owns in the metaverse. So I needless to say, very very you know, highly respected in the field and knows a lot about a lot. So thank you for for blessing us with your presence.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it. Did we leave anything out?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, but you guys did amazing on that one, So thank you so much for the dope intro. It's always amazing to be here with you guys. I'm definitely going to show you today the Crypto Hedge Fund so you can see how transparent it is. And I'm also going to give you guys a quick walkthrough of my space in crypto Vapsol, which is one of the metaverse locations that anyone can own in and you can build out. We're going to talk about everything from beginner to intermediate. So although some of this presentation if you were here last week, you might have seen some of it. For those who were here, I think it was about a crowd of three hundred people. But the really cool thing is that I did add a little bit more in their justing case, and I am sharing a little bit more like the apps and the hacks and the little things that I do to keep my life easy breezy in this crypto space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is gonna be great. I want to be clear with everybody, like the Tally Doctor totally is like a mentor to me when it comes to crypto. Anytime I have a question or I'm trying to learn something new, I noticed somebody I can call and rely on because a lot of times in the space you don't have anybody to call, you just kind of kind of figured things out on your own. But I'm glad to say that I have a reliable and very knowledgeable woman. You know I could reach out and any question I have in Crypto she knows the answers. So everybody's in a treat for a treat tonight. Yeah, I hope you all ready well.
Speaker 4: First off, thank you for that love, and you know, shout out to people like Chicago Crypto Bull. You know you'll hear me mention him. There are certain people I've taken millions of workshops as much as I've learned in the last six years aggressively investing in this space. I feel like every week I learned something new, and people like Chicago Crypto Bull and other people definitely keep me on my toes. So I'll definitely give him a shout out out. And I don't really shout out many people except for like you guys and him, so you already know he's legit if I do. But I feel like I'm constantly learning in this space, so like you might link me and it's crazy because like I might have two hours before taking a master class from somebody else and you know, there are people in these streets when are hosting like virtual events and making like eighty million dollars from one event, and so for me, I'm trying to get to that point where I'm hosting a virtual event and making eighty million dollars. And so when I look at stuff like that, it just keeps me pushing and knowing that there is always room for growth. So I'm just I'm just here to leon and I love the EYL platform because even though I think, like I know so many things, I'll come on here and I might hear a new fund or grant or something for real estate, or i might hear a new hack, and I'm like, you know what, let me go try to see how I could implement this for myself or my clients. And so you know, it's all love there you have it.
Speaker 3: So all right, we're gonna we could get this kicked off.
Speaker 2: So I won't spend too much time talking because I know, you know, we got to learn about the cryptocurrency space is very important, but I'll just give the brief overview what's going on. So every single week we have a class at EYL University. In the class varies there's all kinds of different stuff that we learn about from credit to real estate, do stock charting.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Chris And the most recent.
Speaker 2: Class, I believe it was last week was the cryptocurrency class, and it was such a big hit and people really enjoyed it so much that we felt like it would be a good open enrollment.
Speaker 3: So with these open enrollments, what we.
Speaker 2: Do is once a month, so the last Wednesday of every single month at eight o'clock Eastern Standard time, we like give you a sneak peek into the world of eyl University and do like a class that we will usually do private behind the walls of Eyo University, and we just do a public on YouTube to just you know, get people familiar with it, give people an opportunity to actually see it for themselves, and kind of give you an insight on what we do with all the time at Eyo University. So this is what we're doing, and we have orientation actually tomorrow. Shout out to Janet so Eyo University. We designed it just like a regular institution, a school where we took the good arts as far as you know, the learning experience, the camaraderie, the clubs, different things of that nature, and we just took away the bad parts, which is, you know, student loan debt and you know, having to pay one hundred thousand dollars to learn and different things of that nature. So we put together, in my opinion, the best curriculum on the internet. MG the Mortgage Guys Home by his Blueprint. I do monthly financial planning calls, we do these crypto conversations. We have so much different. Stuff is hundreds of hours of information that's archived. We just got the app, so that's gonna be working on that to make it even you know, easier user experience. And we bundled it together for seven hundred dollars for the whole entire year. So I feel like that's the best thing on the internet. I'm a little biased, but you know, we'll talk about that later on. I'll pin the link in the description of this video and then also on YouTube if anybody. It was seven hundred last month. We just kept it running, so I think we're going to keep it running until like the end of this weekend, so probably like do like a four day flat sale on it. So with that being said, we'll get into it, and yeah, I'll hand the baton over and you could take it away.
Speaker 5: Doctor.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, so as you know, if you know my teaching style, I'm going to be doing presentation. When I do the presentation, you will no longer see me. You're gonna only see my computer. And when I'm done with the presentation, you'll see me again, and by the time we start to ask questions, you'll see my face again. But for now you're just going to hear my voice. And so we're about to dive in once again. If you were here before for the last previous class, you might see a couple of pages that are the same no matter how smart you in a crypto space, I think redundancies are important, so certain things like what is blockchain might be discussed. But if you can make it past the basics, you're gonna definitely enjoy some of the tidbits that we will drop or I will drop later on as well. If you have certain questions, maybe I won't be tackling because I will try my best to keep this as basic English for many people, because I do know that there are certain terminologies and we can get really technical with things. But what if you guys have those questions. You can always later on and open up for Q and a go harder for the nitty gritty. And so with that said, I'm about to share my computer and I'll see you guys soon. Can you make the one? Yes? Please?
Speaker 5: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Thank you? All right, you guys have seen my screen perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can see it.
Speaker 4: A brilliant all right. So you know meta, those talks, blockchain, crypto, virtually real estate in NFCS. Those are the main things we're going to be going over today and just different ways we can also make money in this space. So at the end I will definitely be discussing that with you all. Just a little bit about myself. Anybody who doesn't know I've invest I've been in finance for twenty years. My first interview was at fifteen years old professionally when it comes to the finance world, and it was for credit use first Boston. I received a paid internship through a program development school for you. I'm not sure if they're still around, but it was here in New York because I did two years of high school in New York, so shout out to Andrew Jackson. So I did go to school in Queensville. Little bit and while I was in high school, I already knew I wanted to be in finance, and so by the time I was sixteen, I actually did my first paid internship at Credits whose first Boston, and the rest is history. I've worked in forensic accounting and I've worked in investment banking. I've taken portfolios from fourteen million to one hundred and four million, and as you can see, we've been busy. So I also have my page in europsychology. So when you guys wonder like why is she called doctor, you know I do a new roside collegists, and you know, my work is something that you guys will be seeing more of in the future as well as you can see, seventy one rentals worldwide actually is now seventy three. I need to fix that. And you know, my crypto hedge fund has fifty six members currently and so that's really cool. In the past, my original one was able to do a profit about one hundred and nineteen percent with a five out of five risk level, and now the one that is public and given access to you guys, it's like a three point five out of five risk level, which means that I will be managing it, but not as active and I won't be making the highest risk levels with this, but I will also keep people posted on what's happening, and I'll also explain to you, like what is a crypto hedge fund. And as you can see, I've been featured in like Fortune magazine, Bob's Yahoo Finance. The list continues. So one of my biggest things when we talk about real estate is Ghana. So although I am Cape Birdie on my mom's side, my dad's side, a Jamaican Italian, you know, I'm all around when it comes to the West Indies. You know I have family that are from Haiti, Nigeria, Ghana itself. The list continues, So shout out to you know, the whole world, and you know, growing up being around so many cultures and diversity, I never had this idea of being stuck in one country. And so when I was, you know, coming from the UK moving to New York wasn't that hard for me? And then now being able to transition between New York and Ghana a lot is not hard for me either, because to me, whatever makes sense is where I go, right, So if it makes the pennies and it makes the sense then I do both. And so Ghana's real estate market to me, I love the transparency of it. I love that they're doing a lot to just kind of keep things on the ground. But there are other parts of Africa that I'm investing in and I'm looking at, like shout out to Senegal, and so some of the cool facts when it comes to crypto, my clients in just the last year and I have made over thirty seven and a half million dollars using just crypto and NFTs and that was like roughly about forty one of my clients that have other clients whose numbers I still haven't even done yet. And so that's just to go to show you the kind of numbers that we're doing over here. So this game is not like a baby team like. This is something where if you really want to maximize your money rather than passives or not, this is definitely a space to look at. And you know, I look at my son, he's definitely already making He's seven years old and making money in this crypto space. So you know, and anybody wondering like why from stocks and bonds and you muse your phons and ETFs to like crypto we're gonna log into that as well. So first let's do some basic work, right. What is the blockchain For anyone who does not know, the blockchain is a distributed database that is shared amongst the noose of a computer network. As a database, a blockchain stores information electronically and digital format. Blockchains are best known for their crucial role in cryptocurrency systems such as Bitcoin, ethereum, et cetera, for maintaining a secure and decentralized record of transactions. The innovation of a blockchain is that it guarantees the fidelity and security of a record of data and generates trust without the need for a trusted third party. The key takeaway from that, all of that is fancy talk to say it is a very transparent ledger that cannot be manipulated. Now, of course, there's always that person who's like, everything can have some kind of a glitch, and what if the blockchain is down. I mean, the way it was explained to me and the way it's been taught to the world is that they are backup to the backup to the backup of the blockchain, and the way they have their system set up to make it almost virtually impossible to manipulate the original blockchain. Now there are sub blockchains like Polygon Network has its own blockchain, Ethereum has its own blockchain, and there are other Solana has its own blockchain, and I'm going to show you some of these in writing so you can know the spelling. But those subs, sometimes you might hear about hackers affecting it, or you might hear something like you know, Sheba, there was a whole big drama where they were their numbers didn't add up, and then were saying, okay, well we're now we're going to look at the blockchain to see what's happening. And this is what's really exciting about the blockchain is the fact that anyone who says, like, let's say it was Ethereum, who's just using imaginary numbers. If Ethereum had one million printed, right, and let's say they said, oh, Ethereum only has one million coins, and seven hundred thousand of those coins have been sold. Now imagine when they say that seven hundred thousand of their coins have been sold, you were to turn around and you would realize that all seven hundred thousand of those coins were owned by two people. The problem with that is circulation and supply and demand and barter system, right, because if you think about it using the blockchain, if only two people own it, if you decide to sell your tokens and you come in as that third person, you only have two people to barter with, which means if they decide they don't want to give you a lot of money for your tokens, those people can then now decide to kind of tell you whatever press they want to, just like in art or whatever you have in real life barter system apply and demand. If there's only five of them and they own four, and you want one of the four that they own, who are you really negotiating with? They can charge you whatever price, and if you really want it bad enough, you will buy at that price or sell it at that price or however low their low volume. And so when you look at the blockchain now, instead of believing what they're telling you, you can kind of look at wallet addresses and different things to verify how much of a supply is there? Are there a lot of people purchasing this particular item, rather it's a token, you know, a cryptotoken or an NFT piece of art. You know, who are the actual holders. And so recently we saw something with I think it was Milania Trump where she created a quote unquote ENFT and when the Trump women created this NFT, she said that they're more a majority of them were sold out, and when they dug into it, they realized it was the same corporations who purchased a majority of them and when using the wallet addresses, and then by then they were able to call her out on the fact that she didn't act we sell the amount that she said she was claiming to have sold upfront. And so that kind of hyperinflation, like let's say, if it happens in the stock market other places, sometimes they might take a little bit longer, you know, to be able to call somebody out on it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they might not be able to know something like that, you know, quarterly, or you might find out annually at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you see buybacks when a company's purchasing their own stocks to raise the price and help more investors interest it, or just purchase more of their actual regain more of the power of their company. When these things are happening, it's nice to have that full transparency and so on that note, we're going to move on plats blockchain and show you, you know, some of their explorers. So the sites. Let's say right now, you purchase something and you have something called a wallet address. That wallet address would then allow everyone to see the transactions that you're making on a blockchain. And so, for instance, for all of the blockchains, you can go to block scan and you put in a wallet address and it would show you everything from Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche. To list continues. If you're purchasing things and doing transactions on the Ethereum network. Let's say if it was Ethereum on meta mask, which is a wallet, then you would notice ether scan dot io. Now you have binance, bscs scan, bscscan dot com, Polygon is polygon scan dot com, Avalanche is snow trace dot io, Solana is so scanned at io, Bitcoin is blockchain dot info. At least that's one of the locations blockchain wise that you can verify certain transactions. This is also important because imagine if you purchase something and it doesn't come through, then using the blockchain, you can verify who sent it who, if it was purchased, did you send it to the right wallet address? Verify if a website is a real website, or if someone says that they only created one thousand of a particular piece of art, you can verify if that's true or not. Once again at the end of this if anyone has any questions, feel free to raise your hands, and you know the guys who put a call upon you. For some blockchain verification sites, check out coin market cap, coin, get go coindesk Coin, telegraph coin, coin Coin. I know, but these are just some sites that, especially like if you're more introed, really cool now when you start to really dig into it, there starts like Medium, where it's a platform where a lot of crypto people will do articles and talk about different things like such as Wi Fi mining when they're using crypto instead of using actual like actual computer tower and things of that nature, which means you could then Wi fi mine like anywhere in the world and bring your minor with you, and there's just so many other hacks that you can utilize. But be mindful on Medium, some of these articles are not verified, which means that if it's not a verified article, you might have someone who is a hacker who might put out for this information to be very careful and always double check what you're looking at. And just for anyone who's never seen the blockchain, this is what like Etherium's blockchain looks like. And so the blockchain explore for ethereum. Right here, you put your wallet address in, or if you did a transaction, it might be like a hash or anything of that nature. And when you see this, e NS to give you an example that everyone here has a name virtual name that you could potentially purchase. So like let's say right now, my name is Jaitali, right, so then if you put in guitar that et you'd be able to go here and see that I own my name in this metaverse for ethereum. Anything that is purchased Ethereum. People can send me payments using my name, and I purchase my name in every variation. In case a hacker was going to try to like purchase one of the variations I don't have and try to convince people it's me and accept money on my behalf. And so be very mindful if you're entering this space. Two things. When people know your name, they can a purchase these things. These like you your online identity. So there's places like you know ens, app do e ands, dot domains. Then there's also a bunch of different platforms that you can look at, and I would definitely tell you, like before you start to do anything online and using these tokens ow your online identity and so but once again, anyone could look up your transactions using your name if you do so, you might want to have one that's very private and that everyone knows, and you might have a public one, but the one that is public, please be careful to make sure that you don't actually allow people you don't do transactions with the one that is public. And what I mean by that is you shouldn't be signing for things and giving hackers potentially access to your wallet address. And so that's something that if you guys want to understand more about cybersecurity, I might give you guys some more tips later on, but if you have any questions specifically, please feel free to reach out to me. And now, oh as well, please notice that once again everything here it shows you like the marketcap, and most of the blockchains will do something similar. Exchange hot and cold wallets. What is a crypto exchange? A crypto exchange is a platform in which you can buy and sell crypto. You can use exchanges to trade one crypto for another, converting like bitcoin to light point for example, or to buy a crypto using regular currency like the US dollar. Most of those have like a password and two step identification and verifications. What are hot and cold crypto wallets? A hot wallet is connected to the internet and could be vulnerable to online attacks, which could lead to stolen funds, but it's faster and makes it easier to trade or spend crypto. And a cold wallet is typically not connected to the internet, so while it may be more secure, it's less convenient a hot for many people. But if it's something where it's like let's say you purchase a full bitcoin and you want it, you didn't want to leave it online, you would put it onto like your cold wallet, which means it's offline, and so once again, hot is an online wallet, cold is an offline wallet. Some two major hot online wallets are MetaMask dot Io, which is predominantly eat their tokens, and then Phantom, that app which is Solana's marketplace. So two of those those two right that are very popular. There was a fake Solana platform called Phantom with an f A and t o M that was circulating at one point. So it's just be careful. Those websites come up and they come down. Just be careful that you're on a real site once again, you can use a lot of the blockchain or websites like corn market cap or coin get go to verify these things. Now, when it comes to cold ledgers, wallets, you can look at like Ledger, nano x and Treasure. Those are two of the most popular ones right now that a lot of people utilize. Now, another thing I also want you guys to understand about the exchanges. One of the tricks that idea when it comes to exchanges is that I might use a popular exchange like Gemini, Coinbase or crypto dot com to purchase my tokens me and then you can push them over to major wallet such as the Metama for phantom and then when interested in purchasing identities, sometimes just purchasing and using an exchange because sometimes lower your gas fies. So like coinbase has a coin base pro and the gas fees are lower. One of the negative things about exchanges, which a lot of people don't like one is that with a lot of these exchanges, it's harder to remain anonymous because they want to have a picture of your ID and all kinds of verification. And one of the cool things about a lot of these wallets, like the Metal Mask of the World and Fantom of the World is that if you never wanted to upload your ID, you potentially could, but just be limited as to how much of your money you can pull out at a time. I think the average is twenty five bigcoin, and so right now I think Bigcoin's a thirty nine thousand. So if you're not pulling out twenty five times that nine thousand, you're basically fine and you can pull out your money at your leisure. But keep in mind that you know, once again, when you're looking at your wallets and your exchanges, your exchange has a regular password, and one of the most important things to think about when it comes wallet is that you get a private key and a recovery phrase. Those things two things are so important to not lose one and two. If you lose them, you lose access to your money a majority of the times. So like rather it's meta mask or an external cold wallet like the Legendano or Treasure. Oftentimes I would hear people say, oh my god, I heard someone lost access to all their bitcoin. What happened? Well, sometimes they might just forget what their private key was, or they might lose the physical cold wallet, which is remember once again that external wallet. It looks like a chip, and I'm going to show you guys what it looks like. It looks like a hard drive. And so if you lose that, you lose the money that is on there. So please keep in mind that if you go on to do that, you want to be very very mindful of what you're doing. Another thing I will say, when I was spoken about domain names and where you can purchase your online identity, I almost forgot unstoppable domains. So unstoppable doomains dot com allows you to see with your wallet your email address. And although E and S domains only allows you to utilize ethereum and a wallet to purchase, you can actually use a credit card to purchase on unstoppable domains and purchase your name. And so that's where you get like your dot crypto or your dot bitcoin or like a you know, all these different domain names potential domain names that are able that you're able to purchase, and why are they so cool? Imagine you want to accept bitcoin from a client, you can utilize that. And then there's also web three websites that you can build on their on their platforms, and the list continues. And unlike a regular website, you don't have a monthly before. You don't have to monthly pay or yearly pay to have your domain. With Unstoppable domains, you purchase it one time and you're done, whereas E and S domains, you do have a yearly price and sometimes you have to do with gas fees, which we'll talk about that later. Oh, I will say one more things. Gemini sit here because lots of people in the United States utilize it, but like let's say, if you're in Europe, you might want to use like cracking or something of that nature, or Binance. Me personally, Binance is one of my favorite European wantes to utilize. But one thing I will mention about Gemini is that there are lots of bureaucracies and so there's things called like cryptoir Ray accounts, where like let's say you right now are investing in a four to one K, there are different cryptoirah accounts like neighbors and a bers which will allow you to invest into crypto tax free, and a lot of so neighbors has a relationship with Gemini. And the thing about that is with Gemini, you know, what you'll notice is that sometimes there's a lock on the account where you have to actually send them an email to release and give yourself permission to push money over to a wallet, and then you have to be mindful to not commingle funds and things of that nature. But it's honestly, it sounds a little bit more intimidating than it actually is. But I would say once again, there are a lot of crypto iras accounts that are popping up nowadays that are really good. And imagine investing in crypto tax free which are four one K and you know five twenty nine or whatever other plans or sefiras and things of that nature. And so that is that's something I don't know about the five twenty nine yet, but I do know if like your sefra and you know other plans rather you're a teacher or regular person, these are things that you can be doing to invest tax free into crypto. So with that said, just keep that in mind as well. Oh and I do not like coinbase as wallet as of right now, I feel like their fees are astronomical and they don't do enough to mitigate those fees. But at that end, I know that using like multiple platforms to always find supposedly the cheapest fee, but I've had fees that were higher on coin based wallet per se. So once again, although coinbased has its own wallet, I might use their exchange, but I might not use their wallet, especially because I like to remain as anonymous as possible. One thing I want to shout out to Binance and let anyone in the United States no, or if you're visiting the US and you live someplace like in Europe or Africa and using Binance, please keep in mind this little note right here that says finance is unable to provide services in the US et cetera, et cetera. If you're not using a VPN. One of the things that might happen is that they might shut down your account and think that, like, especially if you're just visiting the US, they might think that you're American, and you know the Binance that US platform is not. As in my opinion, I don't love it as much as I like the European version of Binance. It has way more trades, the fees are lower. The list continues. But if you're visiting the United States or if you live in the United States, I'm not saying to do anything crazy, but if you do use a VPN, just be mindful that you might want to have your VPN station and like Spain or someplace else, because if the station in the United States, they will lock you down. And one of my friends who used to work for Binance let me know this hack, which was that Finance has computers basically searching to see if a person's IP address minute was in Spain and then two hours later was like in France, and then like three hours later is in like Germany, and then back to Spain in one day, and so it would automatically unwhiteenss to you. So be mindful of what you're doing and the hats that you're doing in this space. And then just for anybody who didn't know, this is what meta masks that io looks like their platform. I mentioned it because it is one of the most utilized for a lot of my clients and people when it comes to wallets and so, and meta mask is an online wallet AKAA hot wallet and so you can add multiple networks. And then on the left right here you see Phantom and so Phantom once again is Solana's number one wallet. And so if you're on Magic Eating and different websites like that, you know, that's something to also keep in mind that you can utilize. Now there's a moon and one other like exchanges that people are utilizing that are great. But you know, so that's just something I would definitely tell you about as well. And somebody said trader Joe, shout out to trader Joe, it has it does I have seen the gas fees on it, but not so many people utilize it. And one thing I will say is I've noticed in this space for a lot of exchanges that sometimes hackers will try to go after the ones people don't utilize as much or don't know about, or there's you know, an infiltration point and then after that happens, they up their security even further. And so there's a million more, but you know, you gotta get the point. So crypto what is crypto? Crypto is a digital currency designed to work as a medium of exchange through a computer network that is not reliant on any central authority such as a government or bank to uphold or maintain it. Individual coin ownership records are stored in a digital block in digital blockchains, and so it's really cool about crypto in a sense. It's like this big virtual barter system. And so if you're one of those people who really enjoyed like this crypto space, and you're noticing, like, why are these people like so excited about crypto, it's honestly the fact that one is still as of right now decentralized finance. Right, so it's DeFi, which means that it's not on a regular bank account. You can watch everything that's happening, you see the crypto tokens. Now, are there positives and negatives? Yes, we're going to tackle some of those today, but just be mindful that, of course, anything that is out there in the world, virtual or not, there are going to be certain, you know, moments where you have to be mindful of where you're investing, who you're investing with, who are you following? Is a blockchain up to par you know? What are you on? So what are gas fees? We tear about gas fees a lot in the crypto space. Gas fees refers to the fee or pricing value required to successfully conduct a transaction or execute a contract on the Ethereum blockchain platform. Using Ethereum for the major example right now. Price in small fractions of cryptocurrency, for example, will use Ethereum, commonly refer to its way and sometimes also called a nano eve. The gas is used to allocate resources of the Ethereum virtual machine so that decentralized applications such as smart contracts can self execute and a secured but decentralized fashion. The exact price of the gas is determined by supplying demand between the network's miners, who can decline to process a transaction if the gas price does not meet their threshold, and user of the users of the network who seek processing power. It is basically a taxed to have your transaction process first. So the wag thing about a gas fee is that it's not money that goes towards your transactions. Is basically like a tax that you processes your transactions first. And now what I want you guys to understand about that. The wag thing about that is that, especially like Ethereum network, one of the major issues that they were having was that they had some astronomical once again gas fees. And so even with my crypto hedge fund, when I was operating it specifically on the Ethereum network, at one point one of my clients is going to put five thousand dollars into the fund, and her gas fee because she was in California, was seven hundred and fifty dollars. And so when I noticed that, I was like m It made me hesitant and made me not really want to mess with the Ethereum network. But then there's a company called Polygon that was able to create a subdivision underneath the Ethereum network, and they create they strike the deal with Ethereum, and so what their deal was, Hey, we'll help you with, you know, mitigating your gas fees and instead, you know, we'll take away some of your the pressure from your clients and how many people are doing transactions. And when they decided to do that, Ethereum said, hey, we'll take you on. But the stipulation is that it has to take seven to fifteen minutes to bridge over to your side, and if you're pushing back money from the Polygon network back to the Etherium network, it has to take thirty minutes or three hours. And because they knew a lot of people aren't disciplined or have the patience to wait that long, and we'll end up still paying a higher gas fee. Now, why is that so amazing or big? Imagine on a Polygon network when now that my crypto hedge fund is on the Polygon network. To give you an example, we were able to, Like I had a client who was six thousand dollars into the fund and they only paid thirty two dollars in taxes and that was I mean in gas fees. And that was at a time of day where literally it was really bad and they were in a city where there were a lot of transactions happening. And then I had another client who did ten thousand, and that client, because of where they were located and how many people were on a network, only paid ten cents for their transaction. And so from one hundred dollars on average to ten cents is a very big difference, and you're saving so much money now. Something you're also going to hear about in a crypto space is called staking. Staking is a purcess of blocking of crypto holdings in order to obtain rewards or earn interests. Cryptocurrencies are built with blockchain technology in which crypto transactions are verified and the resulting data is stalled on the blockchain. Of course, right, we just mentioned that, But why is staking so cool? And if you had your money in a regular bank account, there are regular bank accounts that are giving you point zero three the points are a nine percent. Now you take that a little bit further. We start teaching you guys about things like credit unions. Right, So, I remember in one of my past EYL classes, I was telling people like, oh, you know, especially when it comes to Red State, I like, just, you know, shout out Navy Federal because I felt like they as a credit union in the United States, they had some really competitive rates and they had some of the best you know, zero point five point six percent. Sometimes these credit unions will give point six percent to your on your savings account. And then, of course you take it a step further. If you have a high network HMW account, you're getting more money towards your account. So now if you want to make fourth percent per year and a situation like that, you would have maybe like a mutual fund and you might be getting you know, full percent two on average twenty nine percent and a really good mutual on average. Now you take that some of those really good ones are volatile in those stop market world. But then you might say, you know what, I don't like the way the stop market is moving, or you might not want even have any stocks right now. You can enter the crypto space, and in staking you might get a stable coin that is USDC. To give you an example, and we're gonna talk more about what a stable coin is, but imagine having a coin that even if the crypto market goes up or down, it's the same dollar ratio of like the US dollar and like a tether USDT. And then in that particular token, they might tell you if you put five thousand dollars of your money and converted to USDT, will allow you to have six percent profit on your money yearly. And so staking you lock up your money and they give you a percentage as a thank you. Now, are there volatile stakes? Yes, there are some that might give you one thousand percent or three hundred percent profit for a year, but the volatility in that is some of the majority of the ones that are giving you more money, they might have a token that is going up and down in value, which means, like to give an example, there's one called looks Rare. Looks Rar. Now Looks Rare had a bump. They were doing this air drop, they were doing so many things because they were competing with this company called open c and now they're token at one point was like five dollars, six dollars per share, and then when the market started pulling back, Looks Rare dropped all the way down, right all the way down to like one dollar per share. So if you had purchased looks Rare at six dollars or five dollars and then it pulls all the way back down to one dollar and you had that steak, keep in mind now the value of what you had steak has gone down, and so sometimes it could be a good thing, it could be a bad thing. But one of the safest ways to steak, like let's say four percent or six percent, would be a stable coin that does not go up or down with the US dollar. And if it does, let's say the US dollar stays at one dollar, a company like die Dai will only go down to zero point nine to nine, and so technically speaking, you're barely losing anything on your money. And so that is one of the coolest, most gangster things about staking. Now somebody's asking about Ada Cardinal keep in mind once again Cardinal A B A AKA is the name of that token that is a token that fluctuates in value. So once again, they might tell you they're going to give you six percent stake per year apy or something of that nature if you leave your money in there. But if the value that token does not go up in value and it goes down in value, once again, you're going back to the volatility of this particular fund or token has to do a certain level of performance in order for you to actually see a profit, and if it's not doing as well, not performing as well, you're losing money. So just keep that in mind when it comes to staking. So different kinds of crypto. We have mean coins, we have stable and shout out to anyone who's mentioning Hex. By the way, that was one of the first ways I made one of my clients a millionaire from Hex and you know, so it's definitely a talken to always keep you know, watching in my opinion, professional opinion, not telling you to go my heads. Definitely, I'm just saying that it's had some really good happy days and so now different kinds of crypto. We have mean coins like doge, Sheeba, etc. Right, so there are pros and coms of mean coin. What is a mean crypto code coin. It's a coin that only has hype because of the fact that a lot of people are purchasing that coin and a lot of people are just talking about it. They're purchasing it not for a good reason, not because the circulation supply, but it might be because a celebrity said, you know, I love this coin, it's my favorite coin. Meanwhile, sometimes those celebrities might not even understand the tokens, or they might just have received some for free and they might only be shouting it out because they received a payment to do so. To be very mindful and always doing your research. Now, certain coins like Sheba, even though they might have been a mean coin that started because of a cute little dog and because people liked it. One of the cool things about what happened with Sheba, right is the fact that they're now starting to do things to try to create utility and the community is very strong. There's something in a crypto space called fud. FUD It stands for fear, uncertainty and doubt and that has been the killer a lot of crypto and en of tease in this space. It's like people who are like, oh, they made one mistake or this happened, it's never going to do well, and then it spreads in the community. And with Shiba, I've noticed that there's been Kishnu, there's been a kid that there's been all these tokens, and like people be like, oh, I love this token, and then you know, for two seconds they love it, and then before you know it, the no one's talking about it, and it's like a pumping up or a rug pull. And so with Shiba, they're like constantly like we still love our token, we go hard for our community, and they're doing a lot of things to try to remain relevant. I'm not telling you to buy Sheba, but what I would say about mean coin is this, if you have money that you spend such as you know, you go to dinner and you spend one hundred dollars on that dinner. It might just be one time meal, but you were comfortable spending that money. That play money that you just utilized could be your play money that you put into a mime coin like Cheapa, where it's like if it does fail and you don't really get anything out of it. Cool, you tried, but if it doesn't fail and it does very well, then you know you made a nice, pretty penny from it. And so that's something to keep in mind as well when it comes to mime coins. But like you know, people like Elon Musk, he's you know, he's discussed dosee and wollsay stuff like baby dose who do doo doo And the next thing you know, you'll see everything spiking and it went up to like fifty something cents, and then you'll notice it goes back down now to like nineteen cents thirteen cents, And so just be mindful that a mime coin could be very very bort Now there are two kinds of stable coins. There's a dollar to dollar ratio like USD T USDC and died DAI to give an example, which means, once again, if you took ten thousand dollars in USD and you converted that money to USDC, right, it would be ten thousand dollars, and if crypto was crashing or crypto's going up, it would remain at exactly ten thousand dollars. Now, when it comes to die to give an example, I did mention before that sometimes it goes down to zero point ninety nine, and so that's like the worst it does. Once again is good. But some of the benefits of that is, let's say you're doing buy and hold tactics. One thing I do in my crypto hedge fund, I bank profits and then I buy back in on the dip. What does that mean? That means any one of you can do that as well with your money. If you notice that Etherium was at let's say four thousand and change, and you start to notice it is drop three hundred dollars or four hundred dollars in you're concerned, you can take the profits that you have and converted to USDC and then when Etherium bottoms out and goes down to like twenty one hundred, nineteen hundred, whatever point you think is going to kind of stabilize that, you can then buy ethereum again. That means you would have banked all your profits, and then as Etherum goes back up in value, you're not able to get more profits from ethereum. This is a technique that I utilize in my crypto hedge fund and has done very well for my community.
Speaker 5: All right, real quick, us DC and tether USDT. Is it a preferential thing when we talk about these two stable coins or is a protocn of using either.
Speaker 4: There's really no protocon technically as of right now. But USCT recently had some drama because there are people claiming that the blockchain does not add up to what they're saying as far as their usage and circulation actually is. So sometimes people are now concerned about USDT, which is teather and so like, for instance, in my crypto hedge fund, people could invest with USDC because the insurance company that I was utilizing told me straight up like if I use USDT because of the issues that it's having in the press, that specifically they wouldn't ensure my crypto hedge fund. And so I was like, guess what, I'm sorry, Tether, but I'm going to use USDC because I have to make sure my crypto hedge fund has security again attackers. And so with that said, that is the biggest difference between those two in my professional opinion.
Speaker 5: Safety first, got it.
Speaker 4: Safety first? Now another thing I want you guys to understand about meme coins and how dangerous they can be because you hear hype, fall back, don't just jump onto the hype. Like squid Game. You guys might have heard about that Netflix show. There was a crypto squid game and this crypto currency soored up twenty three million percent, and like it was like I think less than a week. It was like three days, and then three point in three days they raised up. They stole about three point three million dollars and anyone who did not, anyone who did not pull out money in advance or in time, lost their money. And what happened was squid game, just like the actual show. They pretended. They were like, oh, if you collasse to the end, there's going to be one winner, blah blah blah. And just like the actual TV show, you know how all these people were dying. Everyone just lost millions of dollars and got nothing in return. It was a complete scale. It was a rug pull. And so be mindful because a lot of people are doing it. I don't care if it's a celebrity or an influencer, it does not mean that it's real. And be mindful of what you're investing in. So me personally, I like to invest in and a t's and tokens where I might actually know the face of the creator, or you know there's a three degree separation, or I've invested in something else that they've worked on that did very well and now they're working on a part two. So we're going to talk about companies like Bordypach Club and people like that, Like I invest in their Aligne because the first one I purchased it very well. Same for hex Shout out to all the Hexicans in the room. If you don't know, google it so you know, like Hex is something like they were doing basically day trading their crypto, and they were doing to the point that they had it so organized and that in their telegrams and their groups where they would basically organize and say we're gonna pump in, We're gonna pump and dump, We're gonna pump our token like three or four times today and it would go up like ten percent, drop go back up like fifteen percent. People would see it gearing up and just run to buy it. But the Hexicans were actually manipulating the market. And when Ethereum saw that, Ethereum was kind of hat and it saw it like if you wanted to just buy one hex token at like fifty cents. For instance, they were trying to tell you it was like one hundred dollars to purchase that one fifty cent share of token of Hex. And so what Richard Hart said was like, screw Etherium, you know. And I'm not saying this myself and just repeating what Richard Hart said. And Richard Hart, who's the creator of hext, was like, screw Etherorium. I'm going to create my own network and do this on my end, which is pulse chain. And so he has pulse x, he has pulse Chain, and now he's like about to create his own network basically become dethrone the gas fees and all the issues people are having with etherium. So that is something I would definitely little hit hint, something I would be watching closely. You guys have missed the sacrifice phase, but there are rumors that he might do another phase of that. And what is a sacrifice phase is blind belief and whatever he's creating his platform, investing in it before it releases, and getting a certain amount of tokens when it does release, and believing that token will do well. To give an example why I mentioned Hex twice, Thus, far is that. To give you an example, hx hex. You'll notice that with that token, when we first purchased it, some of my clients sacrifice rounded with heex and in about a year and a half, people who invested like one thousand dollars two thousand dollars, so their money go to like a million a million and a half. And so it's just cool to show you, like, especially if they didn't spend it. And so other people including myself for instance, who were kind of more scaredy cat when it hit like three hundred thousand, pulled out and so you know, my initial investment was about a thousand, and then I saw it go to likely and change and I was able to take that money and buy real land, real real estate in Ghana and other places. And so you know, keep in mind that you can take your money in the virtual world and spend it in the real world. It doesn't have to all stay there. And even doing it that way, there are tricks that you can do and you might here's the term alt coins all the time. All coin simply refers to any type of cryptocurrency other than bitcoin. So you have bitcoin by yourself, and then everything else is considered an alternative coin, and so Ethereum is one of the most popular alt coins and everything else. And like Ethereum as an all coin, has a lot of subdivision tokens underneath it. But you know, once again, each there are different places, like Solana, who has his own subdivision of tokens, and that's one of the heavy hitters in the game right now in my professional opinion. So if gas fees are killing you, let's peakaing right, try some other networks like Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, Solana. Those are other networks that you can get cheaper gas fees, and there are way more. I'm just using piece as an example as well. Be mindful of the time of day you're an investing so, especially depending your city, sometimes you can use a VPN. So if you have a high traffic area like in Cali, like I was mentioning earlier, and maybe use a VPN and to try to change your location. I don't know if that's illegal or not to do, so I'm just telling you the hacks that I know that have worked, use other networks and taxes like bridging. Bridging is the act of basically pushing money from the etherory network to the Polygon network or another network like Optimism, and then once again once your money is in that network. It might take twenty minutes to do so, it might take ten minutes, it might take fifteen minutes. But if you don't have like a time constraint, the cool thing about that is you can use bridging for a lot of platforms and you can save a lot of money. And like, let's say, if you're on a Polygon network and you've ever experienced where the Polygon network is not working, there are a lot of hacks, like you can go an open ce and you can still bridge both ways on open se, So shout out to open ce if anybody doesn't know. It's kind of a hack. But you can go directly to open c and bridge on there. You can use DAPs. DAPs stands for decentralized apps, and you can use those apps to offer that they offer discounts and reducing gas fees. Like there's one called balancer, So that's another one for anyone who doesn't know it. But you know, there are certain apps that might be like, oh, you'll get a version of our token and you'll get a discomfor it. One of my favorite hats. If you're day trading crypto, you have TradingView dot com of course, but there is a price for TradingView dot com and sometimes people be like, oh, that's kind of expensive to utilize that to like monitor the coins that I like the most. Right, So then there's another one called dex screener. Shout out to one of my mentees, Raquel, she has this thing called who got My Crypto? And she put me onto that one, and I was like, this is bananas, And so dexscreener dot com is free, and I feel like it's really a good platform to keep monitoring. It has like a candle chart, just like trading View, and it's really a really good way to look at who the gainers and losers are and things of that nature. And just so anybody who's wondering like what a bridge looks like, like if you want Polygon's website, the website is wallet dot Polygon dot technology. And you know, so keep in mind once again, like wallet dot polygon dot technology. You know there are people who will create a fake Polygon website to try to steal people's money. Connect your wallet. That is the biggest hack that you'll see if you're not paying attention and you put like a dot com walletout polygon dot dot com or technology dot com. Because we're so used to seeing endings that are traditional, like dot com. That's something that I want you to really keep in mind is that not every a lot of these websites are like dot io. Now, they're not always dot com. It might be ending in dot technology, it might be dot info. And that's something that is really important for you guys to look at. So what is it? NFT Non Fungible Token is what it stands for. It's a non interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain. You already know what the blockchain is, and it can be sold and traded. Types of NFT data units may be associated with digital files such as photos, videos, and audio. Each token is uniquely identifiable and owner gets a proof of ownership certificate. So we hear so much about NFTs, we're like, what is so great about NFTs. One of the most gangster things about NFTs is this really plain and simple. Imagine if you were an artist. I don't care if it's music or if it's you know, a painting that you've created. Imagine being in a sense that number one, you can now have residual income coming from your art. And so imagine in a situation, normally an artist might sell a painting for one thousand dollars. I like to use this example. You sell something for one thousand, and then two years later and influencer cez it and buys it for twenty thousand from that person. And then another person comes to that influencer's house and might be even bigger dog and like, oh, I just have money and I love what I'm looking at, and office fifty thousand dollars. Your painting might have sold like five to ten times, and you might have technically been making commission each time or a residual income each time. And what's cool about NFTs is that it's on the block and utilizing AI, and so in the way that it's utilizing the AI, there's no arguing about who owes what to who. And if something was sold in or once it is sold, every time it is sold to somebody, then guess what happens. The AI notices a sell and automatically deducts are two point five percent or whatever the percentage might be for their original owner and so and if the original if a person wants to actually own it. You know, that is something that is great because one now you're getting to start getting the data and on the black chain. Now you have this legit that's letting people know her average painting is going for like ten twenty thousand dollars, or his average painting or music or whatever it might be, is going for a certain amount of money. And now what's really cool about that is that now you're able to build your brand out and you're not able to be in a position to say, Okay, you know what I like about this space is now I'm always getting two point five percent, I'm aways getting five percent, I'm always getting ten percent every time something is sold and every time time that happens. And so when I tell you guys, keep in mind that is one of the most beautiful things as well. Imagine a lot of artists might have three hundred thousand people who are purchase the art, but there's no way of proving it sometimes, right, you know, sometimes the galleries, the art galleries, why not keep as close as a watch on these kind of things. And the really cool thing about that is this, now you have a situation where you can use the blockchain and Ledger to show that hey, you know, a thousand people, ten thousand people, one hundred thousand have purchased my art and so I think those things are really cool about the NFT space, and we're going to dive in more about that as well, including the smart contract aspect. Imagine if you have a celebrity who's going to do an art gallery event with you, if that person does not show up, you can have the money locked up in a smart contract aka is kind of like an escrow, and that money's now locked up in a smart contract, and you can do something like a wallet that basically it would release the funds to the person if they actually do what they're supposed to do. So, if that artist is supposed to post your flyer five times, guess what if they don't post it five times, you can actually use AI to link to Instagram and social media platforms to ensure that they're doing it, and there's a certain data that is being showing up five times on their website and on their page, and if it doesn't happen and they don't show up for the actual event, then you can make it so that that person either gets less money or doesn't get paid at all. And so that's one of the really cool things about smart contracts and how can you can use them in this NFT space. Another really gangs to think about these smart contracts with influencers and things of that nature is imagine if you have multiple people who should be getting paid, will you can do something like a multi sig wallet. One of my favorite is nazis safe safe, g n Osis safe safe dot Io, where you can have like let's say you're throwing this big event and a bunch of people pulling money together. Maybe you're pulling fifty thousand dollars together, and you can have it where once all the money is there, everyone signs their wallet and the money's released. And if everybody doesn't sign wallet, then the money is not released. Now, what is bad about that If somebody loses access to their wallet address, the money is held up and they are creating little ways around sometimes if the majority rules. But just keep that in mind as well, Gus. Some of the major players in this world NFTs are open seed that are a raable mintable foundation that app rarity tools, Ariety, Sniffer, Magic Eden. There are also other sites that you can go to but like magic Eating is predominantly Solana and some of these other sites. Be mindful that an artist might only be an open sea and then a bootlegger can create a fake version that they put like on variable or mintable or another platform. So always go to the artist's real website and always go to the blockchain or use websites once again like corn market, cap coin get go to verify these things as well, or who the originator is. Major types of NFT classifications are like utility and function meme NFTs, pump and dump NFTs, blue chip NFTs, which are your golden hands one your diamond hands types. You have artwork, you have music, you can have books and lesson plans in NFT space collectibles like curio cards. You have sports memorabilia like gifts. So like there's one where I think it was like Lebron James dunking on somebody and it went epic and someone spent millions of dollars to just purchase that little gift. Video game assets, virtual land domain names, event tickets, real world assets, super rare and wearables and so I'm going to give you some visuals, but keep in mind even like with event tickets, you know, we did. You know, there was someone I know who was a mentor of mine. I won't say his name because he's very private, but you know I learned some crypto game from him and his he was like, I'm teaching him real estate game and he teaching me like virtual event game. And he puts seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars into like a very big, high caliber concept, virtual concept. And with that concept that he puts on, he was able to make eighty one point nine million dollars from one concert. So his seven and fifty thousand dollars utilizing influencers and celebrities made him eighty one point nine million. And you don't even want to know how nasty it was how he was able to return retain a majority of that money. And you know, so with that said, when I tell you these virtual events, you know, so that's like a person, right, that's a big number. But to give you another story in my virtual event space, which you guys are going to see later, one of the gamester things that we did in my space was that I did like a little mini art gallery event. And the girl that was in my spot, her art was really cool. She normally sells it for a lot two fifty to like five hundred, and the most she ever spent any piece was two thousand dollars. And when she had her event with me, we might have put about seven hundred and forty dollars into the marketing of it, and we were able to bank twenty two thousand dollars profit from that one event and one of her paintings outside of me and our profits, she was able to make eleven thousand with one of her paintings. And one of the cool things is some people might be like, I don't understand why you want digital art in a digital frame, But a lot of this art you can also have it backed by physical real art. So if you're old school, sometimes you can just take a picture of the physical art and you could sell the picture of that and then also as an added bonus, charge more money to have the physical, real world art. And so to give you an example, this is one version, this is a very popular version, a board apiach club. These board apes, they says a hunter. The floor parts at that point was one hundred and twenty four ethereum, which means right now ethereums that were like three thousand dollars or twenty nine hundred dollars times at times one hundred and twenty four, so the average is going for like three hundred thousand. Last year, when I was telling some of my clients to buy this, I was like, Yeah, these little ugly monkeys, I think they're going to do well. And my clients were like why, and I was like, because these monkeys, they're doing a lot of things as far as bringing influencers in a room with regular holders and instead of you know, there being an extra vip VIP section, they're allowing you to be like rubbing elbows in a regular room, just like as you know with everybody. And I know that people like that energy, and they were doing so much to bring their community together and to just galvanize. And I was like, I can see because of the way they're using the art as well as a utility to open up in real life IRL events. I was like, I could see them doing well. My clients, we were like coming in at twenty five hundred five thousand to buy this, and now some of them are worth like three hundred four hundred. Somebody sold one for six hundred thousand, and so just keeping in mind, like this base is something to pay a mind to. This style of NFT is where like you'll see multiple versions, and it was like the base is like this monkey, and you'll see different variations of the monkey.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: One looks feminine, one looks masculine, one is a zombie monkey, one has the first hat. And you know, so those are things that you can keep in mind. Another style is like it think of it like a collectible baseball card. So there is something called curio cards. Curio Cards was one of the arguably one of the original NFTs that had ever been released on open c or period supposedly, and so when you think about that, keep in mind now.
Speaker 5: That this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready.
Speaker 7: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: It is really your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: With these curial cards. Here you are with an NFT that is only one, but there'd be like one hundred versions of this one thing, just like a baseball card. Imagine like dry Gita Baye Roof. There might be only seven hundred bay Roof baseball cards. And then that one card, it's the same image, the same stats on it, but there's only seven hundred of them in the world, and once they're sold out, that's it. And so this right here is a curial card one that it was only like nine hundred and eight. I guess of it that it was ever created. And so one of the cool things about that is imagine once they all sell out, if anybody wants to buy in the owners who own it, they can set whatever press they want for it. And so this one right here, Creatures of Wealth is actually my NFT. And what's really cool about my NFT is that I only did one one hundred and eleven because my dad's birthday was eleven eleven, to shout out to my dad, and you know, so I was like, all right, all them, Api seed, I'm do eleven eleven. And I think it's a cool number. And so Creatures of Wealth NFT, for each one cell sold it opens up a sixteen minute sixty to ninety minute word shop class. So my NFT is a utility NFT, which means not only does it give you access to like workshops and classes. Anyone who purchases one of my NFTs, the money's actually going towards an event space that we're building in Ghana, a youth friend the event space that we're building in Ghana. And then those people who are part of either my Crypto Hedge Fund or this NFT will also be able to like wipe listen to the Crypto Hedge Fund or also have the first chance when we start allowing investors to actually invest in the actual event space in Ghana, they have the first right of way to choose to potentially invest in my actual the space in Ghana. And so once again what's really cool is that you can use NFTs however you want to do so, and you know, shout out to people you know in the in the group who have already purchased some of these NFTs and who are part of the community, and once again it unlocks workshops and so there's so many levels of things that you can do in this space. One of my favorite hacks if you're day trading NFTs is ICs. A lot of times people be like, how do you purchase NFT's and know which ones are going to go up? Or do a quick flip on an NFT. I like to go to IC do tools. I shouldn't probably be telling you guys this because you know now it might not work as well. But I'll look to see, like let's say one hour, twelve hours, fifteen minutes, I'll look to see the last thirty days, seven days, who's getting the most amount of circulation and supply and so like if I notice something and I'm like, okay, let me look what they're about, right, and so if I like what they're about, what I mean by that, it's like, I'm going to look at their discord. I'm going to see if they have fake bots in their discord. I'm looking in their discord because discord is very popular amongst the NFT family. I'm going to look to see if they have a lot of followers. If they have five thousand NFTs and then they only have five thousand followers, it might not be a project that I want to buy into because they don't have enough followers. Right, That ratio doesn't make sense to me. But if they have five thousand NFTs and they have three hundred thousand followers, and I'm noticing that the price is going up and there's the last circulation and buzz going on. And I noticed that there's no fud in their community, like no fear, uncertainty, doubt. I'm gonna run and go buy one, and then I might flip it. If it hits double profit and I notice that it's spiking, I might flip it right away, or I might hold on to it. And then you can also go to websites like you know, Rarity Sniffer and rarity tools, rarety dot tools, and on those websites, it will also let you know if something has a rarity level, which means, don't just go buy it because it's doing well, but you know, you might notice that one of them is going for one ethereum or something which is you know, let's say once something is going for three hundred dollars and something else in the same category a company. Let's say we're gonna use boardy fiaut Club to you give an example. One is going for five hundred dollars and one is going for a thousand dollars. The thousand dollars one, although it's double the price, the rarity level of that might be it might be a rarity level number three where the five hundred dollars one is a rarity level. Let's say, you know, hundred ninety two, I'm going to automatically pay a thousand, the one that is more rare, because later on that is going to be something that I might sell for like twenty times twenty x one hundred x three thousand x on whatever I invested in it. Hey, we're about to wrap it up soon, but can you guys give me a time check so I can know how many minutes I have left before.
Speaker 3: We do Q and A yeah, whenever you as long as you need.
Speaker 4: Okay, perfect, Thank you. So metaverse virtual real es say I hope you guys are keeping up and all his making sense and once again repetition, the more you hear it, the more you'll know it. Some of these pages once again you might you might have heard last week, and then some of these are completely new to you. So what is a metaverse? It's a network of three D virtual world focus on social connection and futurism science fiction. It is often described as a hypothetical iteration of the Internet as a single universal virtual world that is facilitated by the use of virtual and augmented reality headsets. Wikipedia. I thought that was the most basicunderstanding, Like, you can't go wrong with that one. What is virtual real estate? Virtual real estate is sold via NFTs as parcels of virtual land minted on the blockchain. These parcels include, but aren't limited to, virtual businesses, houses, estates, mansions, et cetera, art galleries, and virtual countries, states, cities, the central land properties, et cetera. Now, there's so many different virtual real estate properties and metaversus, so we're going to tackle some of them. But like I might mention ten today and there's like fifty or a thousand, so just you know, keep that in mind. You can build a whole city. And of course your location in the meta versus is very important. Why is it important? You know, keep in mind what do you do with virtual real estate? And then I'll explain to you why is it important. Once you've created the NFT, you can enter that virtual real estate NFT into the marketplace to be sold to potential buyers. Right buyers will bid for the property and the winner the option will pay for the property and add a fiat money, which is like USD using a credit is something a cryptocurrency. On average, utilizing cryptocurrency. Now why is virtual? Let's say so cool. Imagine being in the meta use and your property online is right next to Snoop Dogg. Now Snoop Dogg's properties next to him are going for like five hundred thousand dollars plus just to be near his neighbor because he gets a lot thousands and thousands of people around the world who come to his virtual place.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Gary Vee is another person Elil Musk for people that when they're in this space, their properties in the virtual worlds do very well if you're their neighbor, because there are virtual people who just want to go see like what event are they doing? And so one thing I will tell people, especially when you go to like the metaverse and things of that nature, is that, like, for instance, my location, there's a founder of a very popular and a te that is right next door to me. And so what happens is there are days where I'm not doing any event and just because my art, like the ones I want to actually sell, are up on the walls, I'll have people bidding on my art and I'll get like one hundred visitors, I'll get three hundred visits. I'll get fifty random people who will just come check out my plot of land and my property because of the fact that that is the case, and shout out to j Crypto and slice X. They have their own meta academy. They were the ones who created my crypto boxle place you'll see later. And there's a lot of other like developers in this space that I've worked with that are building amazing places. Another one, her name is Artsy and if you're depending what world you're going to be on, she makes some amazing stuff like in alt space and mansions and somebody these mansions look like real human beings imagine, I mean like real life mansions. And you know, the list continues. Types of metaverses. So you have the social media, you have online gaming, you have augmented reality AR, you have virtual reality VR, and you have digital currency worlds, right, and you use your digital currency to pay for these worlds. People can stay connected with friends in the virtual world through their digital avatars, from holding a conference or taking a trip around the virtual world. There are plenty of things to do in the metaverse where can you purchase them? To buy a property in a virtual world, you need to sign up with a metaverse platform like The centraland Sandbox, Open Sea, Axi Infinity, amongst others properly funded digital wallets. We're also going to talk about Axi because they just had a hacked situation which is making their token drop, right, and so we're going to talk about why we want to why we're talking about that particular company in a minute. How do you verify a world mainly on the blockchain in sites like coin Desk, car Marker, cap Point, get Go, the same main websites. I'm using those right now because consistently they've been some of the best in the game, and it's just something to keep in mind and be mindful of. So reminder, each world has its own GPU, which a gaming processing unit or CPU the needs, and the might need a NA video chip or a certain level of speed. Let me repeat that, each world has its own GPU or CPU needs and might eat a navideo chip or and level of speed and not all our phone friendly. So you know, some of the worlds I mentioned here like Superworld, The centraland cryptoboxl Alt Space, Somnium, Sandbox, Matrix, World Portal by Solana. Now why did I mention these in particular? These are some of the most popular right now. Now there's other gaming worlds like engine that is also get around. It gets a lot of hype. Now, things that you have to keep in mind, right To give an example, I chose CRYPTOBOXEL because you can do it right from your cell phone. And so because I know a lot of people are new to this space. Not everyone's going to have like an oculus. And so for instance, if you don't have an oculist, but you have a math, you have a regular computer, you have a cell phone, that world will allow you to actually go in your cell phone and look around and walk around and still have that metaverse feel. Now, not a lot of worlds are able to be utilized on the phone. To give you an example, Somnium is way too much for a cell phone, right It's so that's something to keep in mind, is some of these worlds will need like a legit gaming PC or gaming laptop or device. Now, some of these are world also, so we'll use you know, let's say the oculus cryptobox. So you can't use your oculus in a crypto boxel. But out space is a very popular one that allows you to use your oculus. Now, alt Space is from Microsoft, and one of the cool thing about it, shout out Microsoft. One of the cool things about it is that it's more Windows based, but you can use the Oculus and they're working on their Mac. They do have Mac supposedly MacBook Pro compatibility, but the issue with the MacBook Pro in my experience, has been that people tend to have issues with glitching and it not loading properly or even getting me in sometimes. And so I say, for now, if you don't have the Oculus, to use your Windows based device and those tend to work a little bit better, or if you have a gaming piece, once again, it works better now. Sandbox shout out to Sandbox. One of the cool things about Sandbox if a lot of you know, Minecraft, Sandboxes World is very similar to minecraph And so it's interesting. I was talking to, you know, somebody who's kind of like a mentee shout out to linked Green, and he has his own little program he's doing. He's teaching kids play to Earn and stuff like that, and we were talking about like the fact that we're starting to do play to Earn for more kids in the you know, in other worlds and in our real life. Right, So when we go to high schools. You're trying to teach these high school and college students and how they can be playing games and making money play to earn in the met of us. And so he was like, you know, sandboxes are a lot like Minecraft, and it put the bug in my ear and I was like, you know what, my son is seven, He builds these elaborate mansions and Minecraft, and I was like, maybe I can convert him to Sandbox. Started getting him onto Sandbox, and now he built his first mansion and was able to make his first one thousand dollars sell off of a Sandbox mansion, and so random person that we don't even know approachase it for a thousand dollars. And so that just goes to show you your seven year old who's making money in the metaverse already. And so there's really nothing that your children can't do. And now we can't even coust our children and say this game is useless. You're not making them money play in that game, because our kids are actually playing game and making money now. And there's other things like wearables that we're going to talk about where our kids could be designing, you know, Bomber jackets and things like that and making money in the metaverse as well. You know Solana, you know, Solana has his own thing called Portal, and you know that's different things and other places that you could be making money and stuff like that. And so just to give you some visuals, this is like the centraland how it looks. This is out you know, this one is Fortnite, and this is Travis Scott did a concert that I did that lived very well. He made I think billions of dollars from this concept. I don't know how much of the money went to him, but I know that they made a killing because people from around the world, from Singapore to you name it. We're logging and watching this virtual concert. And you can look like a real human being, or you can look like an avatar of yourself, or you can look like some bootlegged avatar, like a crash dummy looking avatar, which I'll show you guys later on. And so you know, keep in mind that with these spaces is really what you want as well. Mine is eleven Heavy Street, So eleven Heavy Street is my place in Cryptovoxle. And then this is like a random location in that was in out space. Just so you can kind of see you don't have legs and out space. It's kind of weird, but you can design your avatar and different outfits. And everyone's talking like a real life event, and you hear everyone's conversations, and so unless someone's typing to another person privately, you hear everything that is verbally being said in the room, just like as if you went to a real event. Devices and accessories. We'll come back to cybertips so br gouidble to ar gloves which make you feel like you're really there. The devices are endless. Some of the accessories are wearables like the Oculus and new sun Street gloves. You know, shout out to the movie Ready Player one. There are suits in that movie where someone touches you in the metaverse and you can actually feel it in real life. And so you know what's really cool about that is that you're able to do things like that now where they are actually and three body suits that they're working on and they're perfecting. Benefits. You can venture consumer experience, introduce virtual products only available in the metaverse. You can collect new data on your customers. You can market physical and digital products and services, so you can like how I had my NFT and I was like, okay, because we're using this money to build an event space in Ghana. You know, you guys can get like a workshop and class, so you're not just buying a piece of art, you're actually learning something. You can support metaverse payments and finance. You can offer hardware applications that support metaverse activities and just some visuals of like the oculus, which most people know, but there are so many different like you know, meta and all other type of devices that are coming out that people and it's constantly, constantly you know, evolving in this space. So some popular upcoming worlds and current authorities, you know, I mentioned Matrix World. Their platform is not fully finished yet and there are so many things that they're planning on doing as far as merging multiple worlds together. So it's definitely one to me to watch out. Space is definitely doing a lot have you know, shout out to black and meta Black in the metaverse. There's a whole like community of like four thousand people of color, brown and black who are in the meta space. So the Black meta community. They do things like you know, there's this place called Deeper Tones Mansion. You know, in Deeper Tones Mansion. They were like literally had a conference and they were talking about like you know, June teeth and all kinds of things and planning and you know, have guest speakers on the stage from around the world, and then you know, so you also have They also had showcased people of colored art on their platform, and people were actually buying the art at this event. And so shout out to anybody who's in their clubhouse Conbos, cryptovoxal Insomnium, and some tokens to watch. Our engine Manna was the Central Lands token Z, which is an upcoming token. I didn't think it's released yet unless you release like today, and I didn't see it. But Zen is like online horse betting, So imagine if you're doing online horse betting, and you know, if you're like into that, you can breed fake virtual horses, and the community for it is so big that they're now talking about having their own token and they're going to be releasing their own actual token. So that's a token that I would actually watch because people really love horse betting, and even in the virtual world it is the same thing. And so I know a few people who have like virtual horse betting shows and people pay admission to attend it, right, So imagine as well Accie and sleep Poshit, smooth SLP. Now lately, recently some of you might have heard that AXI had a hacker situation and their token dropped all the way to like the thirties thirty dollars USD PUSHA. Now, what is interesting about AXI is this. Now, imagine during COVID, a company like AT and T closing down a lot of its facilities in the Philippines and people who were working there losing their during the middle of COVID and not knowing what else they can do to make money and having issues or being stuck home. And so what was happening in that particular situation where that a lot of those people started playing virtual online games play to earn to make real money FIAT that they can go buy milk and bread and things like that back hone and so Axie was one of the most popular games for Philippines to do that help the whole economy of people, and not just the Philippines, but people in Nigeria and around the world were utilizing it. So although they had a major breach and there were tokens that were hacked and stolen and people had a major issue. What's happening now is that it's dropped immensely. So I'm not telling you to go buy Axi, but me, I like to buy the dip. And so what I would do, in my professional opinion is if there's a budget that you're like, Okay, I have five hundred dollars of play money that I wouldn't be afraid to spend. What I would do then is maybe buy five hundred dollars worth of Axi in the dip where it's crashing right now, unless I think going to pull back even more. Because that token before the crash was something that was worth at one hundred dollars per share. It was like it went up to like one twenty nine dollars per share, and right now it's in the thirties. And so even in that sense, it has a lot of growth potential. And so that's something I would definitely tell you guys, like, if you're not in there, you might this might be a good time to join in, because when it was out one hundred dollars and change per share, it might have been too expensive. But this is me thinking they're going to go above and beyond to rebuild the infrastructure to make sure it's less hackable and things of that nature. And it was something that was kid friendly, where it's like these little fish and there's potions and magic and you know, so somebody these virtual Play to Earned world are not as friendly, but like one of them is Zombie game, and you buy like the killing materials, like the knives and the guns and things like that. You kill the zombies and you make you make the token and you're able to convert the token to real money. And so there's so many you know, there's so many things that are out there. But you know, once again, I'm not telling you to purchase it. I'm just giving you options in ways that people are making money. Another real cool thing about the Play to Earn space is that there are literally people who are specifically playing to Earn and making money in this space by having other people play for them. So they buy the tools, or they might buy the actual NFT that allows them to have a character in these games, and they play they pay people to do so. And some of these programs are like hiring high school students to keep them off the street instead of getting in trouble to do so. And so with that said, there's just so much growth and room in this space that I want you guys to be mindful of these things. We're not going to go into much, but just some cybersecurity, you know, I will say is do not accept art or token from anyone you do not know. You know, that is called air drops. You get something called an air drop, it's like a free piece of art or token or money.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: There was one the other day that I saw, I don't knowmber if it was like Pablo Escobar or something, and I received like one million, one point three million dollars worth of Escobar tokens. And in my head, I'm like, okay, like I'm not going to accept this token, like you know me because I'm like, what the hell's Pabar token?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: But you know, things like that, So be mindful because that is usually the way that a hacker can get into your system. And so, like I had a you know, an influencer recently. She paid for a course on I think it was on U Demi and one of those workshops, and the person she paid for their workshop, she also paid for them to teach her how to add like different like meta mask polygon, different networks, and the person gave her a fake network. And this woman, because they gave her fake network and she didn't even know it, she basically accepted a fake network that was giving him access to her money. And so when she pushed money into her account, it automatically looped out of her account into that person's account, and the person was able to steal ten thousand dollars from her. So by the time she reached out to me, I was able to look at the blockchain and what he sent her and look at the network and be like, that's not a real network, sis, you know, and she was like, oh my god. And so be very mindful of like where you getting your information from. You know, don't just accept art or tokens if you don't know who the art is coming from. Like my crypto hedge fund, you know, everyone who joins it. We do something monthly where we do an air drop, right, so each month we pick someone random whose wallet addressed randomly, we give them air drop. But they know me. So what I do is I send them an email let them know, like Jitali, I'm sending you this in particular you can accept this one and add it to your wallet, and sometimes it appears as if it's part of your wallet. Don't click on it. You don't need to look at it and investigate it. Don't accept it because once you sign for it, you're giving access to your account. So that's something to be mindful of. Not anyone who's scared of this crypto space and they're like, oh my god, you can get hacked and all these things. I literally know legit these fifty people who've gone to Target and use their debit card and targets actual location and have had their card numbers stolen and have had a random person an Ohio utilizing their card. Meanwhile, they were in New York when they used their card. I've also known people who went on those websites or Bank of America's website and have been compromised. I know people who have t Mobile who had their Social Security number get compromised because they were hacked. So let's be honest. If you're in the virtual space, there are lots of tacks and things happening. So it's not about not being in crypto. It's not about not online banking. It's about making sure that you're start in your eyes and closing your teas when you get that text message from City Bank claiming that you paid your bill, click this link so we can get a receipt of your bill. But meanwhile, you don't even have a City Bank card. While you click in a link, and if you don't know the number and it's not a City Bank number and you've never seen a message like that, be mindful before you just click on it. Keep your public profile name as gender neutral as possible. I end as ethnic neutral as possible. I hate to tell you that, but unfortunately in this metaverse space, just like in Instagram on Facebook, you know, there's lawsuits where in facebooks having issues with women who felt like they weren't protected in the metaverse in meta and there's a lawsuits going on for that. In Instagram, it's been known, you know, it's been very popularly known where to give an example, women and ethnic people with ethnic names or images are targeted because it's under people are under the assumption around the world that they have the least amount of securities. They might not be protecting themselves enough. They might not go be going on their page enough, or women might not be using the right VPNs or whatever and so are putting the proper security measures. Are that people that are you know, black or brown, Latina, et cetera, Indian or whatever might not be properly utilizing the right security protocols and so as such, Unfortunately, it is really better if you want to keep as anonymous as possible and you want to lessen transfer for has hacks, you might want to be as gender neutral and ethnic neutral when it comes to your names online. Another thing I tell you guys, you can remain as anonymous as you want in this space. That means don't go and get your eens domains and unstoppable domains and then utilize that for every transaction if you don't want people to know what you're buying and things of that nature. And then have a cold and a hot wallet, right, I like having multiple wallets. First off, the cold wallet. Let's say if tomorrow Biden decided that he didn't want anyone in America to be able to use bitcoin, and he was going to take thirty percent of the big cooins in everybody's wallets. Right, If he decided to do something like that, there would be kind of nothing we could do. If it's online, if it's a hot wallet or in exchange, it's virtual money that's online. Technically speaking, should he be able to do that? Who knows what could really happen, But it's online, and if he really wanted to, technically has access the same way a hacker has access. But if it's in a cold wallet and offline, he would need to physically come to your house, take your wallet, put it in the computer, and take your money. And so that is why I like a cold wallet, right. And when we look at countries like for people who like, oh, stuff like that can't happen, look at countries like Greece. You know, a few years back, the government shut down. It didn't matter if you were a rich person, if you were middle class, lower class did not want matter. The government shut down all bank accounts and access to all bank accounts, put padlocks on ATMs, and basically took a percentage of the money of the people were in the country because they had financial distress. You don't believe me, google it. With that said, there's always a potential in terms of all look at what happened with Ukraine and Russia when people were sending donations via cryptocurrency to Ukraine. The president at one point started blocking it and stopping people from being able to receive money digitally, rite or utilize cryptocurrency. Then he heard the group the voices of a lot of people around the world outraged about the fact that he did that, and there was even shout out to Tribal. There was an app called Tribal and it's like this black Dow company. They were raising up money amongst black tech people and people who are brown and black, and they were helping people who were stuck in Ukraine that were African who couldn't leave the country. And so with that said, in that particular situation, people were able to utilize cryptocurrencies to actually you know, move forward and keep it moving and to also fight back and so keep these things in mind. And that's also how they're hurting sometimes other economies and countries is by cutting off the crypto And so that's why cold wallet is something really good. We're so basically basically done at this point, and we're gonna go visit one of my locations in the metaverse. But I wanted to ask your crew, should we do the visual of the metaverse first, or should we do Q and as us.
Speaker 3: How long is the visual for the metaverse?
Speaker 4: Like one minute?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go do it, all right, let's take the trip.
Speaker 4: All right, So we're gonna go to an actual physical like my place, eleven Heavy Street. Why am I seeing this? We jo let's get this. And so this is just an example of like a finished location in a metaverse, what it looks like. We can have events in this space. I've had events in this space. I'll be having more events in this space. Anyone's part of my crypto hedge fund gets first rights of actually hosting an event in this space. So shout out to the Eyl family because they're in my crypto hedge fund, so they have first rights and holding something here if they want to. And as we load, you'll be able to soon see, like you know, the brilliance of the space. And so as you see, we're at BMU Meta's headquarters. That's my company logo on the outside of my building. If you want to know what I look like right now, I'm not signed in, so I'm just a little crashed on me. When I'm signed in, I have like a little cute little bomber jacket, but I'm not gonna sign it because I don't want you to know my signing name. Sorry, family. My property's waterfront property. Was really cool about having waterfro property in the metaverse, is that legit? Someone just offered me three hundred dollars to subdoc their yacht in front of my property so that they can kind of, you know, put art in the in the yacht. I said no because I didn't know who the person was personally, and I didn't know what kind of art they would want to put, and so to be safe, I didn't want to sign any contracts and have them have their stuff in front of my property. This is a video screen, so just like you have YouTube live and IG live and everything, we could have been screening that right there on that screen, and we could have had hundreds of people in the room just watching. This is some of the art that I owned that I'm willing to sell. I had more art on the wall, but what was happening is that people kept bidding on my art and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna take it down, so only the ones I want to sell. You click on any art it brings you to like the details about the art. Lets you know, who the owner is the creator of the art, and you can go visit it on open Sea. Same for the auctions. So that's really what's cool about it. This is my elevator. But before we go to the elevator, I just want to show you underneath the stairs. You know, have this like little rock cactus theme underneath the stays, and I have my marble floor. And so this is the elevator. You can just click on the buttons and the elevator to go up to another floor whenever you want to. And so notice her. Now we're in my art gallery. And so when a young lady had her art event here, this is the art gallery where she had all her art pieces on the walls. And then you can put twitch. If you were having an event Insomnium and someone couldn't afford to go, he doesn't have like a gaming piece or an oculus and couldn't enjoy it in real life, you could just stream it right into this world on a crypto voxel and anyone with a cell phone or any kind of device would be able to log in and look at it. And once again this platform is called cryptovoxal. We could use the stairs to go up, but I'm being lazy, so I'm just gonna use my elevator. Now we're gonna go up to my lounge. Here's my lounge, and so you have like these cool little chairs and furniture, and then you know, once again you have a screen, and you can each floor can be completely separate. And so what that means is if I'm having an event, I can lock my building where no one can enter up there while it address is not whitelisted. And I could also make it that if you don't have VIP pass, you can't go upstairs and you're stuck on like the first floor only. And then as well, here's my rooftop. And so with my rooftop, what's cool as you see my neighbor's property over there. But we're not shouting him out right now, but you know, he's a cool neighbor to have. And you know, there's a broadcast in streaming stage, and so that in itself is one aspect of the metaverse. And then last, but not least, I'm going to show you and look, some random person is here right now, anonymous walking around, So cheers whoever that is. And so you know, and that's the cool thing about this space. You never know somebody's going to be checking out your property, checking it out. They can send you messages, they can ask you can they rent your space, And so that's something that's really cool as well. On the d head, which is a platform that I utilize for the crypto hedgepunt, I'll show you guys real quick before we open up for questions, like it comes here and you just log in on your Polygon network. I'm buying the dip right now, so you'll see some negative on purpose and like everything is here. If I was log in, it would tell you how much money my balance was, how much money I made or lost. I don't charge entry, i'd set a management fee, but I do charge a performance fee, which means if you put ten thousand dollars in and I bring your ten thousand to fifty thousand, I would make twenty percent profit off of the forty thousand dollars profit that I made you. And you can see the portfolio like right now, I'm not telling you to buy these tokens. This is just how I have it spread. And this is going to be changing shortly, actually is gonna be changing by this Friday. But like it just shows you how I have the money spread at all times, and then you would be able to come here and be able to see like posts that we make activities like you're seeing that at one at midnight, i'd beat, I might be making money moves, and then you can see the investors by their wallet address. You wouldn't actually see their actual names. And if somebody withdrew money, although it's loading slowly because of zoom, you would have been able to see who drew money. And everything is on a blockchain, so then you can actually click on right here. And so my pool token price right now is value at ninety four cents, which is of course more than like dogecoin or Chiba. So that's really cool because our community's token is actually has a value, and so like even asset was, if you have meta mask, my actual your value of what you have would be right here. And so if I was signed into the account, you would have been able to see that. And so if you want to join my hedge fund, you guys will get my email address, or you can go on my Instagram at Chaitalie balancin which I'll add in the link and you got I can join that way too, and so you know that's basically that you guys survived.
Speaker 5: Performance. Hey, I think everybody is realizing. You know, at the start of this I said I called doctor utality when I want to get mentored in anything in the crypto space. I mean, you pretty much put on the show as to why I'm calling you, so thank you.
Speaker 3: That was definitely But you know, you.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's like it's family, and I think like we're all growing and learning together and we constantly are learning, like we're always pushing ourselves to get to that next level. And crypto to me is that next level. Real Estate is that next level, which is why I try to tell people like when I make my profits in a crypto space, I do things like I turn my my profits into a debt and then I borrow on like the AVE protocol, and then I borrow against that debt and I use that to either purchase more crypto or urchas real real estate in a real world. And you know, you can buy properties using bigcoin, e theoryum and other tokens nowadays around the world, and so it's like if you can do these things, and then the thing is like sometimes because you're turning your money into a debt and use it, utilizing that debt to purchase real real estate. You're not even losing the value that's token, especially if that token goes up in value, and you know, you're getting loans that are like one point two two point one percent loans. You know that you can pay back in three years and there are no early pre penalty payments, and so you can, in a sense, become your own bank using crypto. And so there's just so much game out here that is like, if we're not joining in right now, we're asking to be left behind again. You know, we a lot of us missed out on Google and the Apples and the certain things the tesla. This is another opportunity don't miss out on.
Speaker 2: No, this is definitely one of the best, if not the best presentation on cryptocurrency and uh web three point zero metaverse that I've personally ever seen.
Speaker 3: So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Everybody hit the like, everybody hit the like button, put some fire in the chat share this definitely.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get her on E y L for.
Speaker 2: A while and so this is actually the first time that we're doing something you know, for everybody, and you know it'll be an episode, it will put it on the podcast as well.
Speaker 3: It's on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So this is something that I was actually trying to trying to make happen for a long time. So a wealth of information over yeah, over an hour and a half of just straight information. This is something that you definitely have to watch at least two three times. You know, use it as a reference, especially if you're new. You might not be able to understand or grasp every single thing. But the good thing with YouTube and a good thing with podcasts audio is that you can, you know, reference it and save it, and you can go back to it and you can write notes and you know, look up things like if you don't fully understand one thing, then you can you know, go through go down a rabbit hole and get more information.
Speaker 5: But this was.
Speaker 2: Definitely definitely high level, high level conversation for sure, So thank you for appreciate the information. So we're gonna go into my favorite part of the whole thing, questions. We'll do a little abbreviated questions because we almost at the two hour mark. But before that, once again, this is just a preview of what we do. This right here is definitely worth the price of Admission university. This is we do these classes every single week and we have so much stuff inside of the Eyo University from MG the Mortgage Guys, home Boys Blueprint, to financial planning calls, to a book club, to a movie club to you know, we just just uh developed the app. So we have the app in the app store and it's just so so much information and it's like, welcome to the future. This is this is the kind of information that you're not you're not getting taught in any university, like you know, that's why we call it Eyo University.
Speaker 3: It's a new age of learning. And this is in real time.
Speaker 2: It's not stuff that was relevant ten years ago, or stuff that was relevant twenty years ago. Textbooks that you know aren't up to date. This is real life information that really is happening and real like literally we're having this conversation live, like this is actually a live conversation. So it's like you read a textbook, even if the textbook is last year, still outdated. So these conversations, you know, everything changes so much. There was no meta verse two years ago. There was no nobody talking about NFTs three years ago. So all of these all of these things. Is stuff that you have to constantly stay up to date on and constantly educate yourself on because if not, if not, you're just going to get caught by the way size. So I say that to say Eyo University. I don't know why you're not a member, but you should join. I highly recommend joined it and gitality. She's taught variety classes for She's tought classes on how to invest in Ghana, she's tour classes.
Speaker 3: On on web.
Speaker 1: Real estate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just this is.
Speaker 5: Just one of one of the expertise.
Speaker 2: This is just one off. So yeah, go to the link is pinned e Yo University running a flash sale sixty five percent off the annual membership till Friday. Probably run down until Friday or Saturday. So yeah, and it only makes sense. And can you say your Instagram because I know a lot of people probably want to follow you.
Speaker 4: So it's at jale bellingon j A t A l I b E l l A N t O N. And you already know there's a fake bullingin out there, so be mindful and height spellet or at b mu meta so b m U m e t A bm me meta on Instagram and Twitter are the same exact handles to Talie Bellingon and b me meta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, brilliant minds unite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then I'm.
Speaker 4: About to say the email address would be info at bmme meta io. Sorry, info at bmme meta dot io. I'll put it in the chat right now so everyone can see it. And so you guys can just send me an email. If it's an earner and it's someone in the family and you say that you're an earner, my assistant Stephanie will set you up with a meeting with me. One of the cool things that I do for earners only for the Eyl family is that you will get like one free consultation which is like a forty five minute call where idither breakdown the basics for you on your portfolio and let you know what we have on the table or show you like the crypto hedge fund, and then after that you add the joiner you don't and then we also have like a Mastermind. The Mastermind is thirty five hundred dollars, but it's like four hours where you can basically learn everything into whatever rather how to create an NFT or whatever. But you know that's like something that once again. It's like, if you're paying crypto, the price goes down. If you're an earner, the price goes down. Because that's just what we do with the Eyl family.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. So yeah, we'll get some questions and this is awesome. Yeah there will be a replay of this be saved on YouTube and so yeah, so we'll get some questions once again. This is this is another added part of the whole E University experience. When we have classes like this, we we go through question and answers at the end. Like I said, we might not go through that many questions today because we're already kind of at the two hour mark. But this is something that you know, a lot of times with episodes, people like they get a lot from like an episode, but they're like, okay, they got a lot of different questions from you know what they just heard on the episode. So this is you know, a hands on learning experience where you get to actually interact with the professors. The next question, so yeah, let's get see what.
Speaker 5: We got a holding were coming to you. Unmute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Good evening, Good evening, call here me, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we hear you perfectly. What's up? All right?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for the very informative presentation, Doctor Bellentine. You kind of spoke to it a little bit about the utility. Well, first of all, I didn't know as an EYO member that I would be able to speak to you for forty five minutes. I was going to ask you about the utility of your NFT. What would we get with that, because I'm very interested in the potential investment opportunity in your community center in Ghana.
Speaker 4: So the first thing you get, besides a ninety minute workshop, which is an actually workshop, so like the work, when you talk to me for forty five minutes, that's just a discovery call. That's you deciding if you want to enter crypto, me giving you some basic understanding and game of it, or looking over your portfolio and helping you out a little bit and might say, hey, you know you're doing good already, you might not need me, et cetera. And then when it comes to the actual utility NFT, it doesn't give you investment into the actual hedge fund, but it does give you the ninety minute workshop or class. Rather, it's real estate or crypto related or NFT related to metaverse related. I'm teaching agents how to do virtual real estate. Agents can be real estate brokers. Now in the metaverse, you can be you know, virtual agents brokers. You can be renting out spaces. So I teach all of those workshops or play to earn. Now outside of that, anyone who's an owner for the actual equity, it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, you get one point five percent equity in the actual space in Ghana. And then there are other things and like more deals I can compile, or if I'm doing a real estate deal, like we're doing a three hundred unit building, that after that project, people who are part of my community will be the first ones, including Eyl, to first hear about what we're doing, like our next run around when it comes to like a three hundred unit building or something like that. And most of those projects will be like in Senegal or Ghana or somewhere probably in Africa, just because I like how far my money goes in those countries and the fact that you're getting US dollar prices when it comes to rental income, and so that's you know, when you reach out you send an email, my assistant will definitely reply to you and she'll sedule you out within the week, probably, you know, as quick as possible, and then we make it happen. And if you don't care about getting me in particular, it can get done even quicker because I have five people on my team as well who can help you when it comes to the basics or just helping people out.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, I'll just think about them for the five minutes. So I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that Gunner presentation is is a special special situation. I want to get away. I want to get away nothing. It's a special presentation. Darling, we're coming to you. I'm mute your self. You've been on mute to what's up?
Speaker 9: Good evening, doctor Chatali. I thank you. Seems like an understatement, but but thank you. That was amazing presentation. My question is for kind of the traditionalists like myself who have been collecting, you know, art, art like on the wall, if we wanted to convert I don't even know if this is a thing, So this is my question. Could you convert your actual art into NFTs and if you get a space in the metaverse, kind of set up a gallery of that's representative of the art that you actually have. Are there if they're artists that are no longer with us, Are there intellectual property things that would need to be considered.
Speaker 5: Just to day.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to wrap my head around how I can go from old school to new school without you know, confusing myself too much.
Speaker 4: The first thing I will say, and you bring up a very important point right even from my NFT, the first thing I did was go to copyright dot Gov, Copyright Depot and different websites and protected my artwork the same way you protect your artwork in the real world. You want to protect your artwork in there too. There was a situation with an NFT. I won't shout out any names because I don't want to bring that lawsuit to EYL, but there was a situation where a particular company didn't protect their art and it just created an NFT, and then very popular clothing brand started putting it on bags and clothing and T shirts and made millions of dollars off of this person's art work without giving them anything, and actually copyrighted the artwork before they did so so, now taking it a step further to your question, a lot of this art is already protected, especially if it's art that is protected, be mindful of doing so. And if it's a person who's dead and the art is not protected, that's a whole other gray area that I wouldn't necessarily say you should do it or you shouldn't do it. But what I can tell you is this, if you look at curial cards, to give me example, they did a skewed version of the Mona Lisa. Now we all know that Mona Lisa piece of paint that is hanging in the louver is copyritten, is protected, it's IP and all kinds of things protecting it. But because they did their variation and the skew of it, then they were allowed to actually create a piece of art right their artistic perception of it, and actually sell thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars of that piece of art. So you can look at something like a cure card and you can find a different artistic ways that you can maybe show representations of that particular art. And so that's one thing to keep in mind. But NFTs are still kind of the wild wild West when it comes to art, because people can bootleg your art and there aren't a lot of things governing stopping those people from bootleg in your art. You know, later on it it might be lawsuits, and we haven't seen a precedence really set in regards to what happens when someone bootlegs your art, especially if it's not protected. Thank you so much. You're welcome. Oh, you're welcome, and reach out if you want to go further into that as well. But keep in mind there are NFT artists who sell physical paintings in the real world, so you can maybe own a digital piece that is now actually physically in your house.
Speaker 9: And is this something that we could that you could do a consultation on. Yes, quite appropriate, Okay, that's appropriate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And now they'll call me for a consultation and say, can you tell me what fifty tokens I need to buy and have in my portfolio? Then you're going to pay for a you're gonna pay a fee. But if it's something like this, it's simple and I'll definitely be more than happy to help you guys when it comes to that. Awesome and thank you Eyl.
Speaker 9: You guys are wonderful.
Speaker 5: Darlene is a top earned a shout out to you, Darling. I was like, you're just gonna come on here and even say how to us? Like one was better than that.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you know how I feel about you guys.
Speaker 10: That is funny.
Speaker 5: Love is love, Darling. Thank you.
Speaker 3: They they go crazy in your consultations.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but you know, once again, if they don't care about specifically getting me, then they can. I have five members on my team. One of them made thirty five million last year in crypto, So like some of these people are heavier than me when it comes to hitting, but love talking to people. It's for me. It's all about getting more brown and black people, just people in general in this space and educated. And so we're about to start reaching out to like colleges and HBCU. So if anyone's part of any colleges or HBCU, feel free to reach out. And we're doing like a tour to just you know, really get our youth understanding what's happening. Because these college students are getting God left and right when it comes to crypto, and it's just ridiculous. So we just really want to spread that knowledge.
Speaker 5: All right. Cassandra what's going on You've been unmuted.
Speaker 8: Oh I am so excited to I feel so insufficient.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know. I'm just gonna read all.
Speaker 8: This has been wonderful. Thank you so much. Thank you guys bringing her. I have I just have a question as far as I have two kids in college and they're both in it, but I wish you know, I'm hearing about the kids getting involved in what they can and they don't learn like like like Seat was saying, they're not teaching us in college.
Speaker 4: So what do you think how can we get our youth?
Speaker 8: I mean, is there a platform that we could get our youth to start looking at the metaverse or looking at everything you're saying because they're not teaching this. I mean, they're going to great colleges, but this is not what they're learning. How do you suggest that we get our keyds involved in this because we're paying thousands of dollars for them to go to these universities, but this is this is not what they're learning.
Speaker 4: So shout out to Eylu University. There's really no one in the game doing it better than them when it comes to getting our kids and our youth. And I think one of the most beautiful thing about eyl University, and why I shout them out all the time is because they'll bring people besides myself, but other people who are making the money in the space, who are successful in the space to share and talk. And a lot of us are human, you know, shout out MG the mortgage guy and people like that. They're very human and they're very like accessible, and we try our best on our social media platforms to give like the information at it in the tools that are needed to be prosperous in this space. And like I just said mentioned before, like if you have a college and you have a relationship with the dean or somebody in that location, or a high school and you're like, hey, you know, we would like to have you come into the high schools all in introduction reach out to us, and that is something that we do, you know, like my organization want to hear that, yeah, And so like I have an organization called Kids two Bank, which is kind of actually first when I first met Richard and we spoken a panel together that it was more talking about kids too Bank. And you know, to date we've gone into two hundred and eighty eight schools with our curriculum of our finance curriculum, and so we've actually helped twelve thousand students purchased their first share of a stock in school systems around the United States. And so now my goal is to push that more towards the UK and other countries as well. And now my goal is to do fifteen thousand students for crypto, for college and high school students and so to get them each at least one share of a crypto token. And so we're definitely doing the work. It's just it's going to take time for it to get scaled out. But companies like you know, in organizations like eylu, what's really good about them is that they're allowing us a platform in the space to go virtual and help all you guys get that information. Thank you guys so much. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. That's right, thank you. All our earners in here. The family, The family is here. Let's take one more THEO. We are coming to you. Mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on? Oh you know the rules. There are no breaks, no frist breaks. As soon as I say, he's going to come on there, all right, let me get somebody else then, Uh, Adrian Scott, we're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted, Adrian, What is the deal? What's going on? We hear you perfectly. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 10: How you doing, doctor Bilge?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 10: Thank you, Sure you gotta sure, you gotta chill them shoes?
Speaker 5: But uh, which ones?
Speaker 10: Which?
Speaker 5: Which ones?
Speaker 10: You're always stepping on that next?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: What you got up? God?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a little Travis Scott. Those will be out later this year. Man, you know.
Speaker 10: But but my question is returning to crypto. I want to know that you have any techniques for like sending money large amounts of money at a loa fee using crypto.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so one of the best hacks that I've utilized is the Polygon network I've noticed that works. Well, you know, there's this is going to be one of those You should probably email me a consultation because once again, this is on YouTube and it's going viral and I don't want to like do anything that will get us in trouble. But there are different ways as Okay, leave an example in activity. Yes, there's there's some ways that we do this, but one of the easiest ways are like avalanche, Polygon network, optimism networks, you can push it over to the different network and then when it's pushing it over from that network and then pushing it back into the ethery network. It's usually a little bit cheaper to do it so bad way, but you know, yeah, there's some.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if I if I were to use the myth that you're referring to an avalanche, what would be like the time spand that it would take way to be instantly or would it take time?
Speaker 3: No, the average is.
Speaker 4: Going to be thirty minutes to three hours for a lot of these platforms if you're trying to save money on the gas fees realistically unfortunately, so don't do it if it's something that you need to send a large, large sum in like ten minutes or five minutes. But if you can do it in advance and be prepared, then it's not like you know, once again, Polygon networks, Optimism, even Solana has lower gas fees. So it's all about what token you're sending and if the person's going to be comfortable remaining in that particular token.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was, I was trying to use coinbase, but like they have a certain time period after you buy a certain crypto that you have to wait before you can like send it off. So I was excellent about that, Like would that be a difference on Avalanche, Like would I be able to send it?
Speaker 5: You said, it just takes like a couple hours, right, So the thing.
Speaker 4: Is if you're purchasing so like if you're using Coinbase, they do like an incubation period basically predominantly, especially in the US, but like other platforms, like why like Briinance European is because it's shorter. Crypto dot Com has actually shorter time frames as well, and Gemini probably has the worst time frames as of right now. You know, no just spect Gemini, but it's just the case. And so with that said, you just kind of would have to play around, and you also use a VPN, you know, to your advantage. But once again, this is not professional advice. I'm not telling you to do this. I'm just letting you know what the people in the streets do. This is what's in the streets, this is what's happening. But I VPN is your best friend in that situation.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you, thanks so much, thank you.
Speaker 5: You You're welcome, You're welcome than I'm telling you that that timeframe when you sending money that you gotta wait, there's no there's no feeling like that. Well, no really is trying to figure out if it's gonna make it or that it's definitely it's definitely something that it takes an adjustment. But it's also one more.
Speaker 4: Thing though, If you already have the money in your account and you're sending it from the same network to another network that is the same exact network, like polygon to a polygon, it takes seconds. But it's if you're pushing it from that network back to the ethereum networks you can pull it out to like your bank account, that's when that money is really like waiting a long time for you to do so. And he made me remember one more thing about that whole like networking and bridging and all of that stuff, which is that when you're pushing money around, there's just so many ways to do so. But there's so many new networks that are coming up that are also giving air drops. So if you're using Optimism, they just have a new air drop that's happening for people have been using their platform. And so when you know it's actually coming from the server like eens when they did their name drop air drop. You know, anyone who purchased its name from them, we're getting like fifteen thousand, one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand dollars just because they purchased a bunch of domains off of that platform. So be mindful of that as well.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, and it's still some more like that we could have covered tonight. But you know, oh gosh, it's so much, it's so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, masterful present, take thank you, Thank you again everybody. As I said, this is something I don't want you to take for granted. Nineteen Key says something that was very powerful. One time he was talking, I think he was talking to me, and he was like that people don't fully appreciate it because it's consistent and it's weird.
Speaker 3: Human psychology is very weird.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you have a lack of appreciation for something that a is free and a lot of and sometimes you have a lack of appreciation for something that is consistent, meaning like it comes out eyl is every single day, every single day. There's some programming every single day, And at first it's like exciting. After a while, you start taking it for granted because it's like you just get used to it, like that's what you're supposed to do. It's like you know, being with a partner or a spouse, and it's like you start taking things for granted. But never take information for granted, because it's something that is invaluable and you know, it's something that is really life changing and generational change is something that you know wasn't privy not too long ago, especially in a way that we can understand it and from people that look like us and people that talked like us. So never never take, never take the information for granted. And it's it's very important to cultivate relationships. As I said, you know, I met Gutality probably five years before, three four years ago, a long time.
Speaker 4: Four or five years ago, like it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Meta, and you know, just developed a relationship. And this is something that you know, it's all relationship based. Everything that we do with at EYL is pretty much relationship based people that we actually know, people that's actually doing it in real life. So it's an honor to be able to have you on here for two hours and so much information. It's it's extremely, extremely valuable, extremely valuable. So thank you for that, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And thank you again to both of you for having me and the whole Eyol family. So of course Johnny, Tony and Danny and g and everybody else is part of the lineup, and of course you and Troy as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we say fam when we greet each other. That's because we really that's what we really are. Like this is to our conversation, but we've had five hour conversations and they're very valuable. So I want to thank you personally again for being here with us tonight and giving so much information and giving your time. This is the Mother. Wait, you know what we did forget in the beginning, the Mother of the Year in the State of New York.
Speaker 4: Twenty nineteen, New York State Mother.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he does it all.
Speaker 2: So that's it all. Yeah, sure, and shout out to everybody in the UK. Got something planned, big, major, major.
Speaker 3: Plan for you.
Speaker 4: I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm from Manchester, UK, I've lived in London, so it's all love. My accent is now a hybrid of man Curian, London's a little bit of New York. I don't know. It's all over the place, but can't wait till that London situation pop cel. So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 3: Shout out to.
Speaker 5: Me and you man's gone clear min you.
Speaker 2: You shout out to London, Oh Man, stay tuned, stay tuned. Fact before we leave, can you tell the people once again? Your your your Instagram and social media handles and all that.
Speaker 4: So Instagram and Twitter, Jitalie Bellington, j A T A l I B E L l A N t O N and b M you meta so boy Man United meta and that's it bm me meta and if you're emailing me info at b MU meta that I owe and you will let us know. If you say you're an earner, you'll get respond to quicker. So once we know you're coming from the family, we shoat you live fam Yeah.
Speaker 5: You have in fact, that's fat.
Speaker 2: And once again, this is something that we do. Eyo University, the most prestigious institution of the more running a flash sale on eyl University. Become an earner. You get information like this on a weekly basis. We have an app. We do have an app. Now there's just so much stuff, man, real estate, stocks, cryptocurrency, financial planning book club. It's just it's amazing the amount of information that we was able to talk put together in such a short period of time. So stuff like this is what we do all the time. So you know, this is the highest level. It's not just changing chasing Instagram influencers. Is people that's actually doing it and can explain it and can break it down in real common sense way. So watch this video at least three times and will be on audio podcast audio outlets. Go to eyl university dot com sign up before Friday. Very important, probably the best investment that you'll make this year.
Speaker 3: And we'll see we'll see you, We'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and everybody on tube yet asking where do they start? Where they start? Once you join tomorrow orientation right off the bat, you join the night tomorrow, the orientation at six pm Jan the Chancellor of the Principal, the president of university will walk you through step by step on becoming a new earner and where you need to go and you know, help you around the place, and of course our earners will be there to support you as well. So I can't wait to see you on the other side. Love as love.
Speaker 2: Italian was definitely an invest fest last year, so you know, might might make might run it back this year if she's available.
Speaker 4: Perhaps, well, I mean, you know, I always make time for the fan, especially investments Atlanta. That energy was amazing, and you know my only request would be this time talking about some crypto and FT related type stuff, you know, or real estate. That would be my you know, I just want to switch up the conversation. That's about it.
Speaker 5: Perhaps let's do it.
Speaker 2: That's first. Twenty twenty two is loading. Get ready, Get ready, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it's gonna be major.
Speaker 5: All right, I shall be good. Love is love. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Have a good one.
Speaker 3: Family later,