Speaker 1: This is he said a yadiho with Eric Winter and Rodlin fantag.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, welcome back to another episode, he said, A yet d ho.
Speaker 1: How's everybody? How are you?
Speaker 2: I hope we are doing well out there. We are excited. We have a very cool guest. I've always been pretty fascinated by hypnosis, and we have a hypnotist with us here today, Sasha Guardion Gad.
Speaker 3: She's also a transformational coach with more than oh my goodness, seventeen years of experience. She has earned her a reputation as a go to expert for Hollywood celebrities, visionary entrepreneurs, and high performing individuals at pivotal moments in your lives. What do you know about being hypnotized?
Speaker 2: I think I was, if I remember right, Like back in junior high they brought a hypnotist in. It was kind of for fun, and I don't think I ever really fully went under. I have a lot of questions because I want to know the science behind it. I went and have you ever been hypnotized?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Did you did it work?
Speaker 3: Many many many years ago? I did it because of my claustrophobia.
Speaker 2: But it was you actually felt.
Speaker 3: Actually I've done it three times, even with Eve. You know Eve Williams a friend, her mom does it. I went to Eve's mom. I don't remember too much with experience. She said that I was out, like I was sleeping for like an hour to meet for like five minutes. So I was very confused. And then I did an actor Nick Xenna Xeno. Nick Xeno, he had a really close friend that was a hypnotist and he dealt with phobias, and I said, you know, I have panic attacks when I'm in the plane. I remember him explaining to me, if you tap here, if you tap.
Speaker 2: The straight You've done this three times and you still have the same phobias.
Speaker 1: It hasn't work, But I'm sure Sasha will make a word.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to Sasha about this. We're going to dive in. Let's bring her in.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, Sasha, how are you good?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: How are you nice? Meeting you? Nice?
Speaker 4: Meeting you guys as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being with us today on the podcast. We're excited to talk to you.
Speaker 1: We have so many questions.
Speaker 3: You have no idea because this whole topic is fascinating.
Speaker 2: We actually started in the intro well before we get into the hypnosis of it, all our thoughts and everything else. Just talk about you. What how did you get into hypnosis? When did you realize you could do it? How does that even work? Do you have to go to school for something like that? Is it a gift that you have naturally? Like a medium that you start to hart like? How does that work?
Speaker 3: Well, you, guys, she's going to talk about her childhood because everything starts there, the trauma on what happened to you. So if you're comfortable, we would love to.
Speaker 1: Hear about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, And first of all, thank you so much for having me on the show. I'm so happy to hear to be here with you guys. Yeah, for me, it started way back because when I was five and my sister three, our mother disappeared. My parents were in the process of getting a divorce. My father was a really abusive alcoholic. My mother had done everything to try to save him, and she got to the point where she realized that who she needed to save was us. So they were in the process of getting a divorce and because of that, my sister and I were allowed to sleep with my mom. The night my mom disappeared, I remember her talking u Sin saying good night, and in the morning.
Speaker 1: She was gone, oh my god, this in Puerto Rico, Sasha.
Speaker 4: Yes, my mother was Puerto Rican, my dad Mexican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 4: No, No, this was here in La and raised in La.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And what ended up happening was that they would ultimately question my father as to her disappearance. And then my father disappeared. Isn't that crazy? Two days after she had disappeared, he disappeared, so clearly he became suspect number one. Of course, nobodies were identified that match to my mother. My grandmother ultimately adopted us. Abuela, my grandmother became the oldest woman in the state of California at that time to adopt children.
Speaker 3: Abola from mom's side or yes, your mother's side, okay, your grandmother.
Speaker 1: And she was living here in California.
Speaker 4: Yes, because she had come to help with us, and so she was already here when it happened.
Speaker 2: So she's raising you. And still nothing like, where did the investigation go. What was the Let me tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it went absolutely nowhere because there wasn't a single lead, So we didn't hear anything about my mother's case for years. And it wasn't until I went to UCLA and I was nineteen, and I realized, my god, I'm so different from all these other kids. You guys know, the Westwood area is a very affluent area, and here I was, without parents, without any support, without any money, trying to figure things out in college. And I decided that I wanted to know what had happened. So I started asking family members, and everybody had the same answer, which is, I don't know. One day I spoke to an uncle who offered to take me to Mexico and see if I could find my dad. He said he didn't know what had happened, but maybe I could.
Speaker 1: Get some answers.
Speaker 4: So imagine that I get to the airport and there, fourteen years after all of this had happened, I see my father in Mexico.
Speaker 1: You're like twenty, you're what twenty years old?
Speaker 4: Now I'm nineteen.
Speaker 2: Nineteen at the airport in Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I asked my father what had happened, and he said, well, what happened? And was that your mom took off with another man? And I'm as much of a victim as you are.
Speaker 1: And is it true.
Speaker 2: I hate you. I hate to ask that question. Did you believe him at that time?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I believed him, and in retrospect, you know, honestly, I had always been a daddy's little girl. I loved my father, and you know, my grandmother as much as Abuela did her best with us. Abuela was very old school, kind of a very strict disciplinarian, and she wasn't affectionate with us. So I grew up really feeling like I didn't have family. So I embraced my father and I was a part of his life. From there on for ten years, I was a part of his family. He had remarried, started to have more kids. I loved my brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: What about your little sister, she stayed in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Yes, So my sister was already in law school when this whole thing, and I told her what had happened and what he had said, and she never believed them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: She always had just a bad gut feeling, and she kind of kept her distance. At one point she kind of came around for a little bit, but then she just kept her distance. I think a part of her wanted to believe it, but then a part of her didn't. And then I believed until my father's stories started changing a little here, a little there. And then one day the same uncle that had taken me to Mexico confessed to me the truth, which is what my father had murdered my mother in the same room that we had been sleeping. And can you imagine.
Speaker 2: While you were not while you were in the room, or just while we were.
Speaker 4: In the room, like right next to them anything. That's the thing is my sister and I don't have any recollection. And now that I am a hypnotherapist and transformational coach, people always ask me, well, why don't you hypnotize yourself to remember that? And I always explained, why would I do that? Why go stirring the pot? You know, it's about healing, not about living in the past. Why. God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this was proven not just as your uncle said it, but the police were involved.
Speaker 1: He confessed. Did your dad finally confessed or so?
Speaker 4: When I confronted my father over the phone, I think he thought that the phone was tapped and it was almost as though a switch had gone off, because my father treated me in a way that he had never spoken to me and pretty much told me off and then hung up the phone. And after that I was focused on getting justice. Nothing was happening because he couldn't be extradited. Yeah, and then one day I got the call that he was sick in a hospital and it looked like he was going to die. His mother called and said, you need to be here for your father, and I thought the nerve But you know what, I'm going to go down there because I want to find out where my my mother's bodies. So I go down there and imagine that I have my dad laying in front of me in this hospital bed, and I asked him to tell me the truth, and for a brief moment, it looked like he was going to tell me what had happened, what he had done, and then he said, no, you know, that happened a long time ago, and besides, I've been a good father.
Speaker 2: Wow. Was that that was probably enough for you to get confirmation from him?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, it was enough. And all of his family members said the same exact thing, because he had told them, so I absolutely knew what he had done.
Speaker 2: So he told he actually confessed to the whole family that had murdered your mom, oh yeah, yeah, Wow, what did he How much information did he give up in that confession, just just the fact or details of anything. Did you ever get resolution? Did you ever get closure?
Speaker 4: So my father was at the time, he was a So my understanding is that he took my mother's body, he drove past the the border, and he disposed of our body in such a way where she wouldn't be able to be idda.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Not how I thought this was a podcast. This is wild, Like we are shocked, and thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: I know this is like a movie. This is a movie. This is like unheard of.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So what is your relationship with your sister Now?
Speaker 4: I absolutely love my sister. I adore her. We're closer than ever before. So it's interesting because I'm in the business of helping people to get past whatever's holding them back and be at their best. My sister, on the other hand, is all about getting people justice. She's an attorney up the San fran.
Speaker 2: You two are a one two punch for sure, with helping helping the world. So did you obviously not stayed in touch with your father's side in Mexico anymore? Beyond that, I'm guessing right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the people who had hit, what had happened. I kept my distance from them for a long time. Recently, I actually in the last few years, I spoke to my one uncle and right away he started crying and he apologized and I forgave him his wife. My aunt refused to talk to me.
Speaker 1: Oh God, And.
Speaker 4: I thought, out of the nerve, you know, it's like you, you don't want to talk to me. You've been lying to me all these years. You know what, I'm gonna let it go. God bless her, send her light and love, and it's okay.
Speaker 3: So you moved, Okay, So you went to Mexico. You were there for ten years. Then you know the truth.
Speaker 2: You didn't live in Mexico for ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I was around my father for ten years. So I was going back to side and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, this is after college, Like you were going back and forth establishing that relationship. But you had roots here.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the hypnosis of it all started as a personal journey to you for your own healing exactly.
Speaker 4: So the next step after this whole thing had happened, was that I really needed to heal myself and the thing is that I was experiencing so much anxiety depression. I had even lost my faith in something even greater. I just felt so alone and I felt like God had really let me down. To be totally honest, and I was desperate because I was in a bad mental state. I had gone to see a traditional therapist. I went to see a psychiatrist. I took the pills. I had physical ailments because I had migraines, I had shoulder pain, neck pain, I could barely sleep. I even had hair loss, and you see, got a lot of hair. And so I went to see a doctor. He went to give me the same exact prescription. I went to a second dog and when he went to give me the same prescription, that's when I said, I got gutsy and I said, now you know what the problem is. You don't know what's going on with me, and that's why you just want to give me another prescription. And he said, no, what you don't realize is that you have emotional things that are causing all of these physical ailments that you have. And that conversation led to me finding a book on the body and mind connection, and that's when I found out about the subconscious mind and something called hypnosis.
Speaker 2: And from the book, and how does that journey go for a typical I've come encountered. I've encountered different hypnotherapists throughout my life. I've started in junior high just in passing you or for fun or like party you hypnosis, stuff like that. Yeah, you get intrigued through this book, what does someone do? What is that next step when you're like, I'm going to study hypnosis and I want to go all in and I want to learn this craft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I was already seeing a hypnotherapist for myself, so I'd gone to see a hypnotherapist. It was working. I was really feeling the shifts. And one day she was a little off, but I had already figured out how she formulated the suggestions, and I started telling her what suggestions to give me. And she looked at me and she said, you know, I bet you to make a great hypnotherapist. And I looked at her and I thought, I bet you actually would. So she actually put that little seed in there, and after that, I just, you know, signed up for hypnotherapy school. Next thing you know, I'm certified by one and then since I'm such a nerd, I went and I got certified by another school.
Speaker 1: Wow, So what is it? Exactly?
Speaker 3: If somebody's completely cluel is about what is hypnotherapist? What is it? The most like one to one simple way to like if you were to teach a kid, what does that mean? Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So it is a state of altered consciousness, which is on a a part of the human condition. It's absolutely normal. So the goal in a hypnotherapy session is to make it so that your brain's wavelengths drop, your mind opens up and is able to really receive positive suggestions. And what we do is, once we put you in this deeply relaxed state, we give your mind suggestions that are in line with you, completely eliminating whatever it is that's blocking you and number two retraining the mind. And the great thing that we do at my offices is that we also record the sessions for you.
Speaker 3: How do you recognize what's causing the problem? I remember, It's interesting. I went to one many many many many years ago, and I remember that when I was under the state of subconsciousness.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: I saw me walking in with a shirt that was like lemnas like a navy you know, white a navy line, white line, and how you call that?
Speaker 4: Like? Man? Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Was like that, and I was young.
Speaker 3: I was maybe ten years old, and I walked in and my dad was just talking very like as usual, very like loud to my mom, and I remember vivially seeing the way I looked and that wardrobe and how it made me feel, which was like, oh, here we go again.
Speaker 1: I'm scared. I'm gonna go to my bedroom. And I remember then calling my mom said, Mom, but you remember.
Speaker 3: If I ever had a T shirt that was like this? And she couldn't remember, But what was that? To this day, I remember that moment, but I don't know if it was real.
Speaker 4: Oh, I assure you that, I mean, I really do believe that it was real because the mind took you there for a reason. It was showing you something about your childhood that relates with whatever was going on in your life at that time. So things show up in your life so that you can heal them. So I'll give you a really good example. Years ago, I had a client that I successfully helped. She brought in her mom for this really bad fear of flying. When the woman came in, I asked her what her relaxing place would be, because that's one of the things that we crosswire when we do a session to help the person really relax. The woman said she didn't have a relaxing place, and I said, okay, how about a moment when you where you were really relaxed. She's like none, And I said how about a happy moment? She said none? And I said, you're the mother of two daughters. You're telling me that there hasn't been a single happy moment. She said no, So I continued, right, I continued, And since I had been asking her so much those questions, her mind on its own went and found a memory that she had no previous recollection of. She remind she was able to remember herself in I think it was Guam, and she saw her living at her aunt and uncle's house. Her parents were no longer with her. I think her mom had gone to work in a different country, and she was a family members that didn't treat her very well. And she saw herself outside playing and she said she had this beautiful yellow dress with flowers on it. And she said that even though it was dirty. She felt so happy. That was a happy moment that her mind went and found.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all happens under hypnosis those moments. Right, you're talking to her, she's saying no, it's short answers. She's aware, she's at a state of consciousness, but you're going deeper into her past communicating with her. And when you get someone in that state, the goal is, like you said, to sort of give them affirmation or whatever the verbiage is. That's going to be repeated and over and over to try to train the subconsciousness to rewire so when they come back into full consciousness that the brain isn't hitting that loop again of whatever dealing.
Speaker 4: With that's right. So what we normally do is we talk just like this, and we go over what the person wants to change and how they want things to be, and then we build a list of suggestions that's what you're referring to. That are pretty much instructions that we're going to give the mind so that it starts to change the way the person sees things, feels about things, and thinks and as well as behaves. And we give that person the suggestions and make it so that the mind is able to really just absorb those.
Speaker 3: But it happens while you are not aware. So when you're giving all those affirmations or the suggestions, let's say you have a list of five, I'm under right, you're treating me, you're giving me the suggestions, my conscious mind is not listening to it. My subconscious mind is.
Speaker 4: So this is the thing, is that for the majority of the session you are aware. There's sometimes where you go a little bit deeper. Sometimes you're a little bit lighter, next thing, you know, deeper, a little bit lighter, a little bit deeper. It's it's kind of like a wave and your mind is absorbing everything during that time frame. It's like you have a foot in both worlds. And the goal is to make it so that if your conscious mind was here and the subconscious was here, you're aligning them, making it so that everybody is on the same page. Because a lot of times what happens is you may know exactly what you want to achieve and what you need to do to do that, but what happens is that if your subconscious mind is on a different page, it'll ultimately always sabotage you.
Speaker 2: So what type of maybe there's different versions of hipo therapy, because what is the one like again, I've seen it at parties, right, and it's more for fun. What do you mean a part like my junior high part, like a grad party. They brought somebody and they brought all these kids up in psychic no hypno therapist and then they go like boom and the kids like huh and now you know what I mean? And then they make them do silly things or they make it for fun. I don't remember doing any of that. And you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Is that a different form of hypnotherapy or hypnosis? What is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I guess I should explain the difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Hypnosis general term that's used for all forms of hypnosis hypno therapy is the use of hypnosis as a therapeutic tool. And the stuff that people experience in shows, that's entertainment hypnosis. So it's totally different from what we do in our offices, is it?
Speaker 1: Oh, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you. So I'll tell you how that functions. Notice that when you go to these shows, they will bring in a bunch of volunteers. Everybody goes up to the front. Right. Notice that he's doing all of these tests, doing all of these things, And what he's doing is he's weeding out the people that are not naturally as suggestible, because when you're doing stage show stuff, you need people that are the most suggestible right then and there because their minds will go with it.
Speaker 3: But how do you identify that, Like how somebody see twenty people and know by looking at somebody that one is a target?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: So he doesn't know, So he has to get them on the stage and then do all of these different things and see how everybody responds. And then notice that he keeps making the group smaller, smaller and smaller, till next to you know, he's he's left with about six people and those are the most highly suggestible people in the lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. That's what I remember. I vaguely junior high, so I'm vaguely going back and trying to remember these things, but I do recall it being somewhat like that. People going up elimination, there was a handful left, and you would see the ones that were very I guess suggestible to this whole process, you know, boom, they were out. They'd snap tap their head and then they'd have him do funny things and then they'd wake them back up.
Speaker 1: And what is explanation?
Speaker 3: Like I went once, we have a dear friend that her mother used to practice. I don't know if she's active anymore. And I remember that I went and she said that I was not out. That's not the phrase you used.
Speaker 1: She said that. She asked me, how long do you think you've been kind of like daydreaming?
Speaker 3: And I said, I don't know, five ten minutes, and she now it's been an hour, And I had no idea.
Speaker 1: How is that possible?
Speaker 4: That is what is called the hypnotic time warp. And what happens is that when you're in a hypnotic state, you lose all sense of time, and so it could be that you feel time a lot longer or shorter. Normally people will say, oh my god, I thought it was like five or to ten minutes, but in reality it was a lot longer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what happened to me.
Speaker 2: If people aren't fully suggestible to hypnosis and the broader scope, I'm assuming hypnotherapy can't necessarily work. For everyone. You have to be fully open and willing and wanting to go to see the process and receive correct like I'm sure you've had some clients where it just didn't work as well as other clients.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in order for hypnotherapy to work, you have to want whatever you are coming in for, because honestly, we navigate your mind, but it's really always you who is making the changes happen, So there can't be any form of resistance. You have to be able to flow with it and really get into it. So this way the mind can absorb the suggestions. Otherwise it's not happening. So the person has to be one hundred person on board.
Speaker 3: Do you think that every single these seas or ailment or pain physical pain? Do you think that every single one is related to some kind of trauma or like energetically there's something that you're holding into that is manifesting as a pain. Do you think that's correct?
Speaker 4: I do, And I'll give you a really good example. A few maybe two years ago, I started experiencing these really bad hives on my neck, and I thought I had to do something with pollen. I thought had to do something with allergies, and it turned out that what it was was an emotional response to my partner. Every time he pissed me off, I realized I would start getting the hives. I would get hot, and I would start getting the hives. And what happened was that the moment I was able to start working on those issues with him, and I was also able to do something that I call NRT, which is a way of healing the nervous system, the hives went away. And I've been clear this whole time.
Speaker 2: Now as this is gonna be kind of a funny question, has it ever been challenging, as you mentioned your partner, has it ever been challenging having this gift and dating or being with someone and going you're a hypnotherapist. How do I know you're not trying to hypnotize me right now with this conversation and you're getting your way with me? Has it ever happened where someone's just questioning what you're doing?
Speaker 4: So, to start with, I'll be totally honest with you. My partner used to be a client. Wow, I helped cure him of insomnia, and then months later I was going to the Philippines and I thought, gosh, didn't I didn't. I have a client that said he knew the ins and outs of the Philippines, and I thought, oh, that one guy, Jerry, and I reached out to him and he, you know, filled me in with all of what I need to know about the Philippines. And then at one point he said, gosh, you're gonna have so much fun. I wish I could go, and I thought, why don't you go? And he went with me. We have a nine year old son.
Speaker 3: Now, by the way, Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's amazing a client. I love how that story comes together. I'm sure you win every argument in the house. You look them in the eyes and you make them agree with you.
Speaker 3: Usually how many sessions like if somebody like I think you know this because we have a mutual friend. Your manager is a good, dear friend, and he knows about my I share with him about my claustrophobia. I've been have my my entire life as long as I remember. But the older that I'm getting, the more aggressive it gets. It's really interesting. I go in, we work out maybe you're able to tap into an experience.
Speaker 1: I've done it before.
Speaker 3: Listen, when I've been to psychics, healers, reincarnation. I've been to everything trying to figure out why do I have this like severe phobia. Nothing works, nobody has. The closest that I've gotten is I'm the youngest of four children. I have three brothers, and then me and the youngest one of the boys, which is still five older, five years older than me. We're very close.
Speaker 1: Now, you know.
Speaker 3: But when we were growing up, there was a level of I don't want to say jealousy, but he was like the little prince and then the girl came along, and he always had like a little bit of a this subconscious resentment, and I was very much a little tomboy. And we will like wrestle the time. I love boxing and lucha livre, and he will just we will just be playing and he will put a pillow on me and like with like rage, and sometimes I felt that I'm gonna I'm dying, I'm gonna die. And then my mom will come in rushing like yo, and we'll like grab him.
Speaker 1: And it happened a lot.
Speaker 3: Of course, nothing happened to me, but I always had this thing of like I was I remember thinking as a child ten more seconds, and I think I was gonna pass out.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if that's it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it is it? It is? You know why, because when you're a kid, Number one, you're highly suggestible. When we're kids, we are walking and talking sponges. And during that timeframe, you really perceived that there was a threat to your life and to your mind, it was a genuine threat. And the very fact that it kept happening over and over again it really conditioned that behavior where you know, you experience this fear of being in like pretty much smothered. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I felt like I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 3: That's why when I get into an elevator, if there's no oxygen, if it's not cold inside the elevator, I can't even inside a plane. And I used to medicate myself to be able to fly, and I fly every month. Now I'm getting better. But if the plane it's not cold, like I talk, every single fly that I take, I have to tell the flight attendant you need to put the ac higher.
Speaker 1: I'm getting hot and it could be freezing.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is comfortable, but I'm not because I feel like I need I need to feel cold and I need to feel air, otherwise I will have a panic attack, and I'm gonna it's just awful. This is the craziest feeling about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your mind has already deemed that if you feel the cold, then that equals safe. But if you don't, then you're not safe because one of the things that you experienced when he was smothering you was heat. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, it's crazy, makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Sasha, how do our listeners learn more? I know you have a team that you work with. They want to get in touch with you directly or your team. Please tell everybody the best way to reach you if they want to explore this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So my website is Sasha Karon dot com. My office website is Heal Yourself Therapy dot com. On Instagram on my English account, I am Sasha Garon as well.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I hope everybody you know goes and checks out your site and see if you probably can help a lot of people, a lot of listeners who are going and.
Speaker 3: You deal with all kinds of trauma, pain, claustrophobia, divorce. I mean, it doesn't matter that the pain or the trauma that you're having, you're able to go in.
Speaker 4: And work at us. Yeah, So the great thing about hypnotherapy is that we're able to customize, to customize each session to what the person needs.
Speaker 1: The person has to be in front of you.
Speaker 4: No, we do online sessions all the time. OK. Yeah. In fact, I have a client who was the daughter of a president and one day she needed a session while she was in Europe and I totally hypnotized her, you know online.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's great. All right, everybody check out the website. Thank you for being on the podcast. A lot of fun. Appreciate your time.
Speaker 1: Your story is incredible. It is incredibly sad.
Speaker 3: But the fact that now you are helping people heal and you're happily. You know, you're a mom, and you're so stunning and like life is thriving for you, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: It's incredible blow complain about their issues in the past, and you're clearly someone who rose completely above it all, far worse than many people have ever had it. And you are a true example coming diversity. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I really do believe that I'm doing what I was put on this sarth to do.
Speaker 1: Love this Amen.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you again, and we look forward to meeting you at some point. In person when you come to La and this is great. We're excited, thank you.
Speaker 3: What a story, My goodness, fascinating Cane.
Speaker 2: I did not genuinely think this podcast was going to start that way. I'm blown away by her strength. Again, I said that at the end, and I mean it. So many people complain about things they've gone through, and you don't. Very few people could hold a candle to a past like that and overcome it to be a successful functional not just functional, but delivering help and improving people's lives.
Speaker 1: And so put together and so smart. And the sister a lawyer.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like incredible, girls, it's an amazing testament to overcome a adversity.
Speaker 3: You know, it was incredible how God protected those two children. They don't remember anything. I guess the way the father performed the murder or whatever. I wonder if the dad gave them something to make them fall asleep, because I think the story could have been maybe slightly different if they actually remember anything all of it. So just the fact that it's a complete blank canvas is that now they know the truth, but they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't. They didn't see it, they didn't hear it. It's wild. I wonder if that it was a saving grace for them.
Speaker 2: I think so for sure. I'd be far more traumatizing to have to, you know, see that happening in the moment and then lie. If you did see it in the moment, it could have been worse for everybody.
Speaker 1: I know, and everybody knew about it but them. It's like, what, just awful, It's very I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Well, great podcast again, thank you everybody for listening. You know where to find us if you have any questions you want to send in at h he said a A d Ho you can d m us or ericinros at our heeartradio dot com. Until next time, love.
Speaker 3: Me, I love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 3: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at he said AJAV or send us an email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's MICULTODAP podcast network.
Speaker 2: See you next time. Bye,