Speaker 1: Today, we're calling one of those what do you call him? An actually good person. We don't know a lot of them, but it's a lady named Kimmy who owns a cafe and she just started a program there where she's helping feed the homeless community. Way, it sounds like she needs to be interviewed about it. Is there any way this good news story can turn into an overblown smear campaign? Please tell me. We're gonna try in your phone tap.
Speaker 2: Right now, Jeffrey's phone taps on the Twenties Cafe. This is kim Hi, I'm looking to speak with the owner. Hi, Yes, this is she. You got it? Oh you're Kimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the flesh for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I met Daniels. I'm actually a reporter for Channel six News. And you know what we heard. Your cafe is doing a lot of really good things for the community. Oh my goodness. Yeah, yeah, I hear you're feeding the homeless and I think our listeners would really love to hear that story. Are you open to doing a quick interview? It's just great, So let's just do this in three two one? Wait, wait right now. Hello, I'm d Daniels coming to you live from cafe where I'm speaking with the owner Kimmy, Kim, your business is generating a lot of buzz, providing meals for the homeless. Yes, thank you. We do what we can for the community. Yes you do. But I think the biggest concern, though, is that you're videotaping the bum fights behind your restaurant and posting them to you two. I'm sorry what our sources tell us that the winner of the fight earns a free meal. Uh no, we don't do that. What are you even talking about? So you don't give them free meals? Even worse? No, wait, heard it here? First, folks, the cafe brawl. That's sadder. Then Tyson and Jake, Paul back to you and studio. Oh my, what that's going on here? We're out? Wow, good job, Kim. What was that? That was a great piece. Nice. It's gonna go viral. I don't want it to go viral like all of that stuff that you were saying about the bum fights and all.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true. You're saying it's not true. No, it's not true. Well that's an even bigger story. We have to go live now. No, I don't want to get three two. Hello, No, no, do not put me back on. Hello. This is Ed Daniels with Channel six News, back with a breaking development in the comment cafe conflict. There is no conflict. I am giving three meals to the homeless. That's it. Jimmy Vockstein does deny that homeless people are fighting behind her store. Turns out they're brawling right in front.
Speaker 1: No, that's not happening either.
Speaker 2: Is she doing it to get a bigger audience? Care to comment, Kim, But there are no people fighting behind my store. We are a kind family, one business who supports the community and the senior citizens. Wait, senior citizens fighting? What the hell is wrong with you? You can't say that. You heard it here first, Kimmy's Cafe supports cane clashes, all those seniors throwing geriatric jabs for sports. No, we help people. Can it get any lower? This reporter says, no. Back to you in studio. Wait a minute, do not listen to this man. He is a lawyer. I am a good person. I'm a good man. We're out, Okay, Kim, What is wrong with you? I might win an Emmy for that. I was so believable.
Speaker 1: You are misrepresenting my business.
Speaker 2: Well, these rumors are out there. I mean, we have to address them. That's our job. No, they are wrong, that's not happening in my business. Huh. I want to talk to your supervisor, your producer, or whoever he's in charge. Well, before we talk to my producer, don't you think you should talk to your husband, Scott? What does that have to do with anything? Now, and we're back in three two, A music stops the music. We're live with the owner of Brawl Cafe, Kimmy, that's not the name.
Speaker 1: It's just now.
Speaker 2: Finding out that this is a prank phone call, all set up by her husband, who loves her very much. Wait a minute, kim your take. This is a what we call this a phone tap because this is actually Jose for Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. I'm not a reporter, I'm on a radio show. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Your husband, Scott?
Speaker 2: He set you up. He loves our show and he wanted us to prank you. He's so proud of you and your cafe. Wait, this isn't real. No, it's not real, and I'm just happy you're not really videotaping home the people fighting. Okay, thank you, for just not doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are welcome. I am just so happy that wasn't on the news.
Speaker 2: But all kidding aside, Kim, I'd like to come by today in order an upper cut omelet to go. Brook wants one too. We don't serve the okay, we need to work on your men. Russian Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties