Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: He's trying to go home.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: You tried to mind blank me?
Speaker 3: No, I did it. I was just making it a joke.
Speaker 1: Here a buzz and I was like, oh my god, we're out here.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing this well when it was actually happening, lunch Boats like, I don't hear anything because apparently his headphones have a different frequency than everyone else's.
Speaker 1: He listened to Big Dan Bubber what no.
Speaker 2: No, whenever, the yeah, the hiss was there, but someone had turned my headphones.
Speaker 5: You had to turn your headphones up really high to hear them.
Speaker 1: It was just low.
Speaker 3: Then the volume was just but ask his headphones are different.
Speaker 1: We're doing this game where we're playing blank slate and with a thousand bucks to the winter, and we're all gonna have a listener partner on this. Can we put on Analyse please? And Broken Arrow? Oklahoma? Yes, hitting it? I mean putting her on. Yep, she's on. He's lining right now. Okay, Yeah, hey ANALYSI there right now.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you're gonna be attached to one of these teams and if the team wins, then you win, you win some money. I don't know how much it's gonna be yet. But have you heard this at all? About this?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: And I listened to the Post Show the other day.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: So you've I wasn't even gonna tell you whose team is who. I was just gonna give you the names.
Speaker 5: So she already knows well knows who she's gonna pick.
Speaker 1: That's up. She's been listening, so that's good for her.
Speaker 5: Do you want the bad Bunnies?
Speaker 1: So no bad team Funny Bunny has already been picked. Which is you and Amy? You maybe want to trade Ranalyse Funny Bunny? You can't. Your person already picked you. Oh so you can have team Ready Ready. You can have Team Sunflower State Stars, or you can have the team Cowboys and Plowboys.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Cowboys and Plowboys.
Speaker 1: That's my d and myself. So we're gonna take Annalise. It's pretty good, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. You got that down, Analyse.
Speaker 3: I mean Draft Kings, has you guys the favorite? For sure?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you think we are?
Speaker 3: Do you think we are like minus forty five?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wow, that's not that big a favorite.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean we're all four though, fourteen and everyone else's pluses.
Speaker 1: Fourteen is pretty good. Four Okay, there's analy We hang up on her. No, she's there, Nope, she gone, yeah, she gone.
Speaker 3: She took the money and ran.
Speaker 1: She didn't want any money.
Speaker 5: Well bananas did that one season. Man, that was dirty.
Speaker 1: We message her and make sure that she doesn't know. She didn't think we hung up on her our phones. We're having a lot of issues. I'm hearing buzzes now that Eddie said that all that's not true. So analyst from Oklahoma's with us, Sean from arkansass with Amy and lunchbox, and we have two other players. Let's put on Paula in Ohio. Hey, Paula, Hey, how are you good? Are you doing pretty good? So you're gonna have a chance here. And the captain of this team is Abby. It's Abby and Morgan our team Sunflower State Stars. You can either pick them in their team or you can pick Eddie and Ray team. Ready, I'll let you know who's who, now, go ahead, want to mention the captain? Captain's Eddie. It's right, okay, And I think there's some strategy by the listener picking a team who the captain is too, because the captain's going to decide how the money gets split. Correct, So Team Funny Bunny is Amy in lunchbox. Amy gets to decide how that money gets split a thing. Yeah, okay, So would you like Team Sunflower State Stars or would you like Team Ready Sunflower? Okay?
Speaker 10: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 4: Because you guy, they're sleeping They're sleeping on like a great team right here?
Speaker 1: Have you and Ray?
Speaker 3: Oh we're so good?
Speaker 11: One two three?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 6: Oh well, y'll practice that.
Speaker 1: That's one word.
Speaker 3: So what if we get that word right, we'll get all the other one.
Speaker 1: Mike and I haven't even done it. I bet we say the same word. Like, I'm not even gonna look at Mike. We haven't done this. But I bet you when I say one, two three and we say a word, we say the same word, because that's how that's how our mind like any word. Yep, I'm gonna say any word and whatever word it is, I bet we say it.
Speaker 3: I bet you don't. Okay, five bucks, you don't.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens, ready, Mike, one two three, Penis.
Speaker 3: Same idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Penis and boner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you only five bucks.
Speaker 1: I never took the bag and be scared because we didn't even talk about that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Boom. Okay.
Speaker 3: The fact that he thought you're gonna say boner is weird.
Speaker 1: I thought he has a penis.
Speaker 5: I thought he said booger.
Speaker 6: Y'all talk about a lot or something penis.
Speaker 1: Don't worr about what we talk about. That's weird too, don't worry about it, Paula. Okay, Paula has teams Sunflower State Stars, Hey, Sunflower State Stars. Hey Abby. Yeah, I want you Morgan to say a word at the same time, so if you can match words, don't even don't look at each other ready, just like any word, but you're trying to pick each other like Mike and are the same way. Yeah, one, two, three, canvas.
Speaker 10: Everybody's down.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 3: They just moved up to the favorite.
Speaker 11: That's good.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Paula said, that's your team.
Speaker 3: Hey, can we try one more time with them? With much boxing? Amy?
Speaker 1: Okay, boy, think of.
Speaker 7: The word.
Speaker 5: Ready, let me think.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not all thinking. Here we go one two three divorce.
Speaker 5: You did two words?
Speaker 1: Amy, Do you think she's gonna pick divorce.
Speaker 6: But she put teen, mom, that's the word pregnant.
Speaker 1: But also do you think she's gonna pick divorce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what's on her mind. That's her life.
Speaker 6: It's not my life. But you are thinking about team.
Speaker 5: You do it?
Speaker 1: Do any famous person?
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 6: Okay, to the full name? Okay?
Speaker 1: One two three, Tina Turner, Johnny Ban in it?
Speaker 3: Okay, what good? Try good, try.
Speaker 6: I try to go right to where you would go. I mean, you don't even.
Speaker 1: Try to you guys aren't even even you. Guys aren't even talking about if who's gonna pick for like you know what I mean, Like we're thinking about you, we're thinking about you.
Speaker 6: I know, but we didn't. We're not allowed to talk.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 7: I just assumed he would think about himself, and he did. Johnny is, but I thought I thought you got.
Speaker 1: Him to do got it? Hey, Morgan and Abby, I want you, I want you to do a famous person. Okay, ready, m hmm, hold on, hold.
Speaker 12: On, I'm thinking, well you hold on, you think well you got you got to write it down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't care about that. Yeah, we're just we're just testing it out, okay. Ready. One three that was.
Speaker 12: I was doing, trying to do Ryan Reynolds team.
Speaker 1: Ready, you want to give it a shot. We're just just wavelengths. This is a New York game, just this wavelengths here famous person Ready one three? Who did you say? Right?
Speaker 3: I see where you're going round?
Speaker 5: Do you understand their strategy?
Speaker 2: He said, Russ Francis, And he said.
Speaker 5: Don't get the strategy.
Speaker 3: Hey, he can't. He's giving it away a big seat.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna tell it.
Speaker 1: Come on playing against you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hit. This is our thing there.
Speaker 1: He figured it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's easy. Their strategy is they're both trying to think like me. Because he said something I would say, and Ray said someone I would say.
Speaker 1: Who's Russ Francis?
Speaker 2: He is a old San Francisco forty nine ers player, no teeth piece. Yeah, he died in a plane crash, no teeth. Keith ran into him in Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 3: They ate orange chicken.
Speaker 5: They ate orange.
Speaker 2: Chicken together at a Chinese restaurant because he saw Russ Francis and they met up for lunch and they had orange chicken together.
Speaker 1: Russias met up randomly with no teeth Keith.
Speaker 2: They ran into each other at the grocery store, and Keith was like, kid, I love the forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: He was like, well, we should come back up here and have lunch later. And they had lunch.
Speaker 1: Wow and orange orange chicken.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, and so they're trying to think how I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the famous person that's tough, but I think.
Speaker 1: They can be anybody. But you're trying to get with the.
Speaker 3: Words we're gonna nail it.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, big boobs, no, no, no, no, like, but but they're like.
Speaker 3: Right right there.
Speaker 1: Things that you do, Okay, watch this. I'm not gonna look at Mike. Watch this. Okay, Mike Noll a famous person? One two three eminem.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you do that?
Speaker 6: He did some symbol? Eminem?
Speaker 1: Well, of course I did a signal.
Speaker 3: I did hand what's the signal? Be I built my life on learning his signals.
Speaker 1: You don't think we do this all the time, like when I'm asking him.
Speaker 5: For wait, give signals during the game.
Speaker 3: You guys have signals.
Speaker 1: There's no you can do a hand sign No, you can.
Speaker 7: You can't. You can measure hands, and especially if you're on a team with someone that you've built hand signals with your entire.
Speaker 3: Car okay, blindfolded.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, Mike, are your eyes closed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One? Two three?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 6: Stop? Communicated? Communicated?
Speaker 3: You can't clap or something? Do it again? You guys only practice two? Do it again.
Speaker 1: We didn't practice. We didn't practice this, okay, okay, Well how do you let us not do nothing?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Ready, close your eyes, close your eyes. Okay, guys, name a fruit carot? Oh Mike, you didn't have anything.
Speaker 1: Dang, you didn't go one two three? I said I've done one every single tay.
Speaker 5: Ready, close your eyes.
Speaker 3: You have to answer together.
Speaker 5: Guys, nay one two three?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't. I've done Okay, name the movie? Can I get?
Speaker 5: I don't have it?
Speaker 1: Jennifer and idaho on. We tried, guys, the name one two move three got him?
Speaker 3: Okay, but you messed that up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big time, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'll tell your strategy pretty good.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have team ready, Eddie and Ray are you okay with that? I love that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good answer.
Speaker 1: And if they win, you can win the cash. So let me let's do this. Then let me do a miteral here real quick, okay, So here what we're gonna do because we're doing this blank slate game. There's a thousand bucks to the wedding team. So I'm gonna ask now, Amy and Lunchbox, you can divide the money however you want. What are you guys leaning.
Speaker 5: Towards she's the cabin I don't get any say correct?
Speaker 6: I mean I would include you in it.
Speaker 5: Though ye're good? Give them a dollar?
Speaker 6: No way, I've seen you giving them the whole amount.
Speaker 5: Well, that's not include me.
Speaker 1: What now that is exact?
Speaker 5: Including me? You said I would like to include you the conversation. There ain't no conversations. I ain't nothing, I ain't everything. There's no share.
Speaker 6: I said, that's what I would like to do. But I'm talking to you about it. What do you think we should do?
Speaker 1: A dollar?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: You want to give the caller a dollar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What did they do? I ain't doing the hard listen.
Speaker 6: We don't have a job without listeners.
Speaker 1: So the original bid idea was a game that we win, that we win the money, obviously, and I brought that through the listener in last minute and my thought was it could be whatever you want, but I think it just it's a fun dynamic that you have to decide how much the listener gets. Yeah, so Amy, you're not giving a lunchwise any money?
Speaker 7: Oh well he can have some of you. How much lunchbugs? I think we have to give the listener more than a dollar.
Speaker 5: Write two books?
Speaker 3: I want to give lunch.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 1: So what what's your official statement on what.
Speaker 6: You're going to do declaring it at this moment?
Speaker 1: Give me a half declaration. I'm not going to make you lock in a half declaration?
Speaker 6: Is I think?
Speaker 7: Gosh, I really want to give them the whole thing. But if not, then I guess I could do nine hundred of them one hundred him because he won't about it.
Speaker 5: We want to give Amy Amy.
Speaker 6: Okay, fine, fifty fifty. Do you want five hundred? They get five hundred?
Speaker 1: But why why do you get?
Speaker 3: I know, because it's like you're rewarding the spoiled time. Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 6: But I'm saying it there yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's a half declaration.
Speaker 6: Okay, half declaration.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, whatever you give him, you have to take yourself. The teams have to be whatever that is, the teams have to be split.
Speaker 5: There we go, let's go.
Speaker 6: What is going to make him happy.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 5: Four fifty.
Speaker 6: No way, that's n okay, lunch funcks.
Speaker 7: You're not happy with one hundred. I'll take a hundred. They take eight hundred. I take one hundred, you take one hundred two fifty fifty to fifty five hundred?
Speaker 1: No, what's your half declaration? I need you to have right now?
Speaker 6: That what is right now?
Speaker 7: It would be lunch to fifty, me too, fifty and the listener, the listener five hundred.
Speaker 4: Here's the problem though, Mami, like if you short change lunch bots, he's not going to try to win it all?
Speaker 1: Yuess he will. It's for two fifty. He was still try to win an I think, yes it is. I'll try to win for a nickel. We'll see great. I hope you don't. Let's go to team ready, Ray and Eddie. What do you guys, Captain Eddie, what do you guys? They can do enough the money?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ray and I haven't talked about this at all, but I do believe that Ray and I are doing a lot of the work, all the work, really, but we are supported by listeners, so I think fairly and Ray you can chime in too.
Speaker 1: And we have their personal on right now. Yeah, yeah, Jennifer. Hey, Jennifer, what do you think is fair? What was that? What do you think is fair money wise for you to get if they win?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think Eddie's.
Speaker 1: Right, they're doing all the work.
Speaker 10: I'm just here listening.
Speaker 1: So so out of one thousand bucks you think you should get how much?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm good with the dollar. Yeah, see, And I love that about Jennifer.
Speaker 4: That's why I think we should do four hundred and mis four hundred, Ray, two hundred Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do.
Speaker 3: You think, Ray?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would have gone thirty threes, but yeah, I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: Oh split it three ways.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's no bad karma. And honestly, you're right. The listener is what props us up.
Speaker 1: You can talk to you, Eddie. You just have to make the decision. You guys can The.
Speaker 2: Listeners would be bored without us. We provide happiness for their life. Their life would suck without us.
Speaker 3: You can think whatever you want.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying if we keep it totally even, that's where you rule out jealousy.
Speaker 11: Otherwise it starts to creep in a little bit.
Speaker 3: For who though, I think Jennifer's.
Speaker 9: She represents all listeners. So if we do thirds, nobody can get mad at me, you or her. We all took even peace out, Ray, Why are you.
Speaker 3: Worried about what anyone's gonna think about?
Speaker 9: Well, if we if we were to take ninety percent of the money, we're gonna get a ton of backlash.
Speaker 2: Right, we're not doing You can just shove in your ears and you can't hear them because you got all that money in there.
Speaker 9: Right, But it's not worth it for four hundred and fifty dollars to take to have a bunch of listeners hate you.
Speaker 3: So, Ray, you don't like four four two.
Speaker 9: I love everybody even we all take three hundred and thirty three dollars, and it's your decision.
Speaker 1: It's just a half declaration, so you don't have to fully declare. But what's your half declaration?
Speaker 3: Let me think about Rays, I mean, I'll think about it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna stay with yours for now, uh huh for now?
Speaker 3: Mine?
Speaker 1: So four four two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, four four two.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to Morgan and Abbey and Abby you are the captain here. You guys talk about how much money.
Speaker 12: No, we didn't really talk about Yeah, what do you feel in Abby?
Speaker 6: Well, I was.
Speaker 8: Thinking the third also, but then I'm like, it will make us want to win even more if we take more of it.
Speaker 6: You wanted to take more.
Speaker 8: Just because we'll be motivated more to We got this, but.
Speaker 10: Oh, dang, I was gonna go like a week.
Speaker 12: So one of my suggestions is the eight hundred goes to a listener and then one hundred for.
Speaker 10: Each of us.
Speaker 7: Dang for money, right, that's so nice of you and Lunchboks actually have something in common, right now, I get it.
Speaker 1: So it's real money, guys, I'm not you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 10: It is like it's extra. It's money we maybe wouldn't have ever had anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, that's money.
Speaker 3: That's working too.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't go to work, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh we could do like fifty to fifty, Like she gets half of it and then you and I split.
Speaker 12: Half that Okay, So she gets five hundred, we both get two fifty.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like it. That's so nice.
Speaker 1: You're overpaying the you're the captain though, that's your half declaration.
Speaker 7: Is Oh, this is Abby half declaration.
Speaker 6: I need to talk to her again.
Speaker 8: If she was on I could be like, hey, so you like lunchbox or you like me better, and then whatever she said.
Speaker 1: For now you're going half where who gets half the caller?
Speaker 6: Like she gets five hund five.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty two fifty. Yes, okay, let's go over to.
Speaker 5: My d Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking about before. Five hundred two bitty two fifty.
Speaker 1: It sounds cool to win five hundred bucks for the listener.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't believe you guys are overpaying the listener.
Speaker 1: I'm down, that's what you know.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: So who's the captain here, Mike, Mike, you guys decided that lunchbox?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What about if a thousand divided by three? If what if we do three thirty three to me, three thirty three to listener, and three thirty four to you, So you would love being Okay, I can't win with him.
Speaker 3: So was there a thirty four in there?
Speaker 1: Well it's three thirty three point th good forever endless. Hey, so what's what was your half? Declaration?
Speaker 6: My half was five hundred to the listener.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, fifty two.
Speaker 7: I know, but I just thought he would like getting the thirty whatever I think he just wants more than fine.
Speaker 6: I'll take Oh.
Speaker 1: That's the wrinkle. You got to do exactly how four?
Speaker 6: Okay, then the.
Speaker 5: Four fifty four fifty seems even.
Speaker 1: It does. Put the two partners with the it's one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what they can do with one hundred dollars? They go out to dinner thing and fill their tank of gas, I mean, pay their light bill.
Speaker 6: I mean, what are you going to do with the four to fifty?
Speaker 5: Take a trip?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to take a trip.
Speaker 1: You can get an island.
Speaker 3: You guys have to win first.
Speaker 1: So here's the first round next week. The first round will be Mike and myself against Team Ready. He'll be Plowboys and Cowboys against Team Ready.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the super Bowl, right Eddie?
Speaker 1: And then Amy and Lunchbox, which our team Funny Bunny RSUs Team Morgan and Abbey the Sunflower State Stars. That'd be the first round. After you lose, it's okay, you go to the loser racket if you like being a loser. Okay, everybody good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why do we declare the money?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: When does that have to be declared?
Speaker 1: Declared before the first game starts? Thank you, Scuba because and it can't change after that, Scuba, Do I need to do anything else today?
Speaker 11: That is that we are now officially ready to start on Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, love that?
Speaker 5: Oh Monday. I don't know if that's a good day for me.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, Ray, you want to get together on Saturday?
Speaker 11: Yeah? One two three?
Speaker 1: Right? Ready?
Speaker 3: Do we scare you? Guys? This is the same thing that's our thing?
Speaker 1: Hey, movie Mike pick an actor one two three, DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actor again, they practiced that.
Speaker 1: He didn't even say the same word. How do we practice that.
Speaker 3: If he didn't do something other than a celebrity?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh, fictional character Mike one two three, Uk.
Speaker 6: Okay, y y'all, y' y'all texted with each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, here we go vegetival one two three, We're not afraid to go.
Speaker 5: After to run back to his computer to see the list before he came over.
Speaker 12: And yelled, so is it like actual categories?
Speaker 10: Are we doing it with?
Speaker 1: We'll do the games all the roles later. We're just doing this to be stupid.
Speaker 10: Okay. I was trying to figure out our strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's the game blank slate.
Speaker 6: Okay, lunchbugs, do you want to come over and practice?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was weird the way you asked, and then she winked out, how did you lick your lips? Lunchbog shows up with wine.
Speaker 1: Bowlders here, this is what you meant, right, measure my wood. He's got a underwhere I'm with the measure.
Speaker 6: Said, how did I say that?
Speaker 1: Weird?
Speaker 6: Lunchbogs? In practice?
Speaker 1: You said, lunch.
Speaker 5: Do you feel that you felt it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I felt it?
Speaker 5: You finally letting him go? Now, yeah, now you're single.
Speaker 1: She had held out back for a long time.
Speaker 6: Lunchbock, I said, Lunchbogs, you want to come over and practice?
Speaker 3: That weird?
Speaker 1: Even that was even you're not weird, sounded weird. Let me do a few stories here. Let me do a few stories here. A Pennsylvania woman's opening up about a medical phenomenon where she got pregnant twice within a week.
Speaker 3: That's that's scary.
Speaker 1: This term is called super fedation, and sometimes it's common in animals, but humans billion to one, so the odds are I mean, it's nearly I did I know that?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Ha? So here's what well, because first they thought she was carrying triplets turns out she wasn't. She was carrying a single baby and two sets in a set of twins. Then smash cut six months into pregnancy and both are water both her waters broke. Because that's the that's the sad, right, Yeah, she was putting in bed rest for about two months. She gave birth to three perfectly healthy girls. And although the're born at the same time, they're not triplets. The twins are twins, but the other one just happened to be there loitering, hanging out crazy. No, Amy, I think the same dad.
Speaker 6: I know, I get that now.
Speaker 1: It could be though it could, but I don't think it. The headline different two dads, and it had been tough. A fake lawyer wins all twenty six of us cases despite never going to law school.
Speaker 6: Wow, sounds like me, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: He's been dubbed the real life Mike Ross. That's from suits. I'm not saying much more. Amy spools Amy school.
Speaker 6: I talk about that. I was talking about if you can.
Speaker 1: Out of the Central dot com. An easy Jet fly was canceled and its passengers had to leave the plane after someone on board pooped in the bathroom floor. They were at my hotel. They didn't make weeks ago they put my shower.
Speaker 3: But I think maybe that happens though, or you miss poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One time I was walking the dog and do that. I didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you just do it in your pants accidentally.
Speaker 3: No, I was there. I was there, dude. I was like a split second away.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: You got that close? Yeah, two passengers spread that someone who pooped the bathroom floor. An unpleasant smell followed. The passers remain in their seats during the cleaning process. The captains of that you got all gotta get off. Sorry. The devil comment three times bigger than Mount Everest explodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read that.
Speaker 1: Now it's heading toward Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's deceiving because it's not coming that close like I think we see it next year.
Speaker 1: I say, coming towards Earth, that's it can join us. I know.
Speaker 3: But that the headline sounds like, oh my gosh, meteor is then that's going to be what gets us eventually, a meteor something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we can't control that, we can't fight that. Morgan, you still watch an invasion?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm Episode five still okay.
Speaker 1: We started in a second We started the second season, and it is good. It definitely intensifies.
Speaker 12: Do you feel like it's better than the first season. Yeah, so it's you did tell me it's worth continuing on.
Speaker 1: If there's nothing you're dying to get into, don't stop because you just think it sucks. Because it doesn't suck. It's pretty good. You just keep waiting for the thing that something happened.
Speaker 10: Are the aliens still heavily involved?
Speaker 12: Because it's kind of like a thriller in the first few episodes?
Speaker 1: Should I do me to answer that question? It's not a spoilers that sounds like.
Speaker 10: A see the aliens in the first episode?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if they're still in it, you don't know that. You know they don't die.
Speaker 1: The show is called Invasion, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it could be anyone, the British Invasion.
Speaker 5: Just a question.
Speaker 1: Season two element theater the Beatles show up.
Speaker 12: Is it still thriller esque or is it okay?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay? A girl Scout Troop treasurer Is you's just on twelve thousand bucks.
Speaker 6: I thought that's happening more than you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because twelve thousand is probably not that much.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of cash at then Mints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: RAYMONDA wants to propose a rule change on the show. What's the role change? You want to what's the rule? What's the role change?
Speaker 11: The rule is birthdays off?
Speaker 9: And what made me think of it as Morgan went all the way out to California for Disneyland and it just seemed rushed so and then it made her sit in the airport all day Sunday when if she would have had her birthday off, that would have never happened. And my wife actually, at her previous job, they had their birthdays off. And I found that at most jobs it's kind of a thing where it's really a holiday when it's your birthday.
Speaker 3: Never that's not true.
Speaker 1: But that's not true. You're just saying stuff at the Musicians Union, okay, in your bird one spot, but you're saying at most jobs.
Speaker 5: It really does boost morale around The.
Speaker 1: Morale is so boosted around here just from our daily living. It's the most boosted morale job I've ever heard of. If someone said it's my birthday and I would like to take a day off, I'll be like cool. It has to be a vacation day, but you can take it off.
Speaker 5: No non vacation day, is what we're saying.
Speaker 10: Well, I still worked on my birthday even though I was off.
Speaker 1: I was still working, and morale is great here. If you guys, this is morale's bad. You should go get a real job the factory.
Speaker 2: This is a real job. Like you guys keep saying this isn't a real job. When you guys say that, you sound so stupid, like it's.
Speaker 5: Literally a real job.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 5: Uh, you're not even paying attention?
Speaker 1: What's what's the sound of the place? Don't make I know? But then what's.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? Whatever?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 4: You got to understand he's only worked at Duncan in Jason's Belly, Sam's.
Speaker 5: Randall's, Randalls, costco.
Speaker 2: Uts a what Dos orientation leader Antonio spurs.
Speaker 1: Ever was a promo job. That was fine.
Speaker 5: It sounds like I did a lot of jobs.
Speaker 1: Man, you should try a different career. Then I did maybe that job. What other career did you have?
Speaker 3: Card guy, Sam's and Walmart?
Speaker 1: Uh? Apparently they do sexual stuff on Ghostbusters the Ghost the ghost sexual stuff?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 7: I don't remember this me neither, but it's on YouTube because I had to go check because I we were going over a list of, you know, halloween type movies we could watch this month with the kids leading up to Halloween, and my friend was like, oh, well, you know in Ghostbusters there's the scene where the ghosts gives the guy one of the ghostbusters, you know, goes down on.
Speaker 1: Them or whatever a ghost does.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, and I never saw like kids probably wouldn't know what it was, sort of like when I watched Pretty Woman, I didn't know her protection was, you know a ghost.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that part.
Speaker 6: It's on YouTube, isn't in the movie? It is in the movie.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it now.
Speaker 6: Well she said it was, and I didn't believe it, so that's when I found it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm watching it now.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The ghost is undoing his pants.
Speaker 1: Dream ghost BJ scene? Yes, what Ghostbusters? Is this though?
Speaker 6: The first one?
Speaker 1: And he rolled his eyes in the back of his head.
Speaker 6: Yes, isn't that so weird?
Speaker 1: And that's kind of hilarious awkward?
Speaker 6: And why did I just never knew that?
Speaker 7: And it's like Ghostbusters, Yes, grab the family's gather around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wow, that for sure seems like a good one that ghost so the.
Speaker 7: Kids to watch right, Like I would even be like, yeah, go ahead, watch it.
Speaker 6: I don't even need to be there. I mean, if you don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: But I didn't want to stand up now thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny, I got it.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: A segment on the show led to some pretty crazy things, right, move on, Oh this is an up day, right, yeah, this is really awesome.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: So we did that rejected segments. I played a clip on my buddy song Dan Smalley, and it was just it happened.
Speaker 11: It was fun.
Speaker 9: We did an Instagram post. He was really excited. He actually cried. He was very emotional. He was on The Bobby Bone Show. Even though it was a rejected segment. He got talked about now over one hundred cities across America. So then a week later smash cut and.
Speaker 1: He's like two hundred city including Canada. Yeah, over two hundred and it's like six yeah.
Speaker 11: And so he freaking signed a record deal.
Speaker 9: Not saying that segment led to it, but that's amazing. I thought that's what you were saying. Well, I guess it was kind of in the works. For about a month.
Speaker 1: You said a segment on the show led to this I mean, and then you said, I'm saying it led to it.
Speaker 11: Well, who's to say that? The place, the whatever it is?
Speaker 9: His record deal was like, you know what, man, we just need some sign out there, and then boom his songs played.
Speaker 1: On the radio.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you said. I'm not saying it led to it, but you literally said it led to it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 11: I asked his wife. I was like, do you think our segment led to it? And she's like, no, they're working on it for weeks.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, but still pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's funny that you asked that dude his wife. Well I did.
Speaker 9: I was like, when I talked about my friends and stuff, I can't just make up bull crap you do all the time. I know it's I was like, I gotta be kind of factual here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, good for him.
Speaker 11: What's his name, Dan Smalley.
Speaker 1: That's right, you just said that. I was watching the ghost scene again.
Speaker 3: You've been watching that take it away, Take it away.
Speaker 6: From so you're done bad right. I can't believe that you'd.
Speaker 1: Say that's bad. One person's trash and that person's treasure. You know, I'm saying, it's just so, why were you asking how much I made on Dancing with the Stars? What what that leads from?
Speaker 9: Well, the vander Pump rules girls on Dance with the Stars right now, and it's just not her character at all. She was part of scan of all the Ariana girl and it's our Ariana. She's all smiling and laughing. It's just an out of body thing. If you've ever watched the show, she never shows personality. She's closed off, she's always quiet. I've never seen the girl smile. It's just not her character. So I was like, they must be paying people on Dancing with the Stars. You got me thinking, what did you get paid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got paid paid. Everybody gets paid exactly the same. He won, So no, but they don't pay anybody anymore than they do anybody else, unless unless you keep no no, if you're winning, that's more work. I'm saying, they don't give anybody a higher rate than anybody else. They wouldn't have me on to give me a dollar than have Eddianic go, We're gonna be ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Got you all same level pain scale.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I believe, And I don't know that I can officially say because of things that I signed, but I will.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me just talk about sunflower seeds.
Speaker 11: What I believe.
Speaker 1: If I'm remembering that I got how many sunflower seeds that I got, I believe week one, just for showing up and doing the first episode, you get ten thousand some flowers oay, and nobody gets kicked off. I think week two you get ten thousand some flower seeds. That's pretty good week and it may even be three. I'm not sure. Eventually it turns to twenty five thousand some flower seeds for a couple of weeks, and then the last if you make it to the next to last and the final episode, those are both fifty thousand some flower seed episodes.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa. And then when you win.
Speaker 1: The whole there's no winning prize. The winning is just getting to the final episode. You get paid that most amount for that episode. Oh wow, sunflower patch, that's cool in the whole field.
Speaker 11: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, all in all, I think, oh.
Speaker 11: I already did the math.
Speaker 1: Twenty okay. I think it's like if it's eleven or twelve, just like three fifty or four hundred thousand sunflower seeds.
Speaker 11: That explains it.
Speaker 1: Now, I know why she's doing the show with us. Not does she like some flowers seeds? I don't know. I was just talking randomly about some flower seeds, so I didn't say a.
Speaker 3: Thing about they got a lot of good flavors. Now, yeah, pickle, picklepatio cheese.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we're done. She goes, let's do one other quick thing here, Eddie, do you go sing to those kids or not?
Speaker 3: I did. I did, and it was awesome. It was really cool. I got to sing.
Speaker 4: So I talked them down to fifteen minutes because I told you guys, they wanted thirty and I was like, you can't really do thirty, so it's a lot of time to fill. So I did fifteen minutes. I sang a couple of songs. They even had a request. They wanted to hear Chick fil A and I'm like, man, I don't sing that song like Bobby sings that song, and so I had to google the lyrics and sing from there.
Speaker 3: Kind of messed it up a little bit, but they were first graders. They were cool. And then they kind of like I did a little Q and A and like, you guys have questions or whatever, and they asked me, you know, like it was career day, so they were like, what do you what do you do? And I was like, well, I you know, I'm on the I'm on the radio. So like when your parents or whoever brings you to school in the morning, like you can turn on the radio and you can hear me. And my friends were all on there, Me, Bobby, Amy, lunchbox and they're like, how does that work? And I'm like, yeah, frequencies, no clue. And then they also asked, do you guys all live together in the same house.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: I'm like that's really funny. I'm like, yeah, Amy's upstairs, Bobby's over there.
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 3: Teacher's like that's not true. But they were cool. They had a lot of cool questions and stuff like that. I had a lot of fun. They're cute. They put me in the library, they put a big screen up and so they brought them.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like they paid attention?
Speaker 3: They all did, really, every single one. It was awesome. I might do that. I might do it to a zoom tour. A bunch of first graders because they give you all their attention. Yeah, attention would pay the bills, that's true. And just take a lot of time. And you're really busy, so busy. I was so stressed yesterday. I wanted to make football practice. I was worried I wasn't going to make football practice because I had a doctor's appointment and then I had to do some work and then football practice. Membery, I told you to make my kids run, and they're late, and so I left at five point thirty to be there at six. It takes exactly thirty minutes to be there.
Speaker 1: Did they have to run extra?
Speaker 3: No, I've went to the parking lot, threw my kid out, like run, run, run go. I'll meet you there. And he made it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. All Right, we're out of here.
Speaker 11: You guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: We will see you tomorrow. Team Ready, one, two, three?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Ray? All right, We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye buddy,