Speaker 1: What's that ad?
Speaker 2: And you keep I'm pretty sure it's dead Kid's coming this way.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, held.
Speaker 2: Hira's dress. Ev please, hey boo, it's Drag Queen Day once again. I've got on the amazing Jasmine Masters. We'll get to that in just a few moments. But his want, you know, check in. How's everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Me too, great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been, you know, working a lot. I do have a little bit of a life outside of thinking about ghosts and talking about ghosts, very minimal, and I like it. I love how much ghosts, ghost stories and EVPs and all this fun stuff has come into my life. And again, I you know, I always love talking to people that listen to the show, and I love hearing stories.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I've been, you know, doing other things that aren't ghosty as well. I was just I was hosting brunch at the world famous Abbey in West Hollywood, which is a venue that I haven't been, I haven't performed at in a couple of months. It was really fun to go back there and meet all the people and and then I went to DRAGCM this weekend, which is you know, a huge drag convention and I made a quick little appearance there and you know, just walked around and said hi to all my friends and you know, talk to a few people that I think would be great guests to have on the show soon. And yeah, I also I was. I had such a great time. I worked with this company called we Rise, this organization I should say called we Rise, which is really great. They the the empower youth and start the public conversation on mental health challenges and solutions. And what we were doing was reading books to children, which I love doing. And I've had many experiences reading books to children, which I think is so cool for like a drag going to read a children. I don't have that when I was a kid, and I got to do it with some really cool celebrities. I did it with Rachel Lee Cook, you know she's all that. And then the other day I did it with Rosario Dawson and I posted a really cute picture on my Instagram and facebooks. So check that out. All right, I want to hear some stories. Who's got one? Oh, here's someone that's got one. Chachina's got one. On the Facebook group. If you haven't joined the Facebook, Grive Gone over check it out. It's called ghosted by roz dres Falaz. All right, Chachina, She says, I relocated to LA three years ago for work. My close friend, we shall call Cassidy, had recently bought her first house close by my work, and I decided to rent a room from her. It was an old three bread bedroom house from the nineteen fifties, and she was fixing it up herself. I had only been to her house a few times before I moved there. One time, another friend and I stayed the night in the back bedroom when she threw a party. I am, by no means a medium, but I am receptive. I never have seen anything, but I can feel energy. The second I entered the back room, I could feel something in there. I went a little pale and my hair stood up on my arm. I didn't want to scare my friend, so I didn't mention it. That entire night, I didn't get much sleep. I felt like someone had been standing over me watching me sleep all night. Ill, no, not okay. In the morning, I told my friend what I felt, and she told me that she had felt it too, and that it didn't feel like a dark presence. So she told me not to worry. Okay, you know what, I was actually just talking to somebody about this. I feel like, if you are doing something creepy, if it was creepy when you were alive, then it's extra creepy when you're dead.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're just standing there staring at somebody, I don't care if it's dark or not. I'm not waking up to anybody staring at me when I'm sleeping. It's just you know, raw's thoughts. Okay, Back to the start, We ended up mentioning it, mentioning it to Cassidy and asked her for the history of the home. She insisted that nobody was murdered or died there. She knew the homeowners.
Speaker 3: They lived there.
Speaker 2: The entire time, and then sold the house six months later. When I finally moved in, I chose the other bedroom because I didn't have good vibes in that back bedroom. I stopped talking about the spooky feeling I would get because Cassidy always denied feeling anything and insisting and insisted that the house wasn't haunted. I just refused to go in that room, and when I was alone, I like to keep that bedroom door close good idea. I wasn't happy living there, and I learned to not think about it. However, anytime I invited my friends over, they noticed. Once I had a friend come over and we all fell asleep in the living room watching TV. That night, she said she had a dream that a guy with a long brown hair and a messy ponytail and round glasses was looking in on us from the backyard while we were sleeping. Okay, I hate to admit this, but I've been attracted to a few men with messy brown ponytails and glasses. But yeah, I should not be creeping through the backyard window. The real kecker was the time when one friend I had over for dinner felt somebody walk by her on the couch. When I walked up to her from the kitchen to ask her a question, she was asked. She asked if I had just passed by her heading toward the back bedroom. Dun dun dunne. She puts her own uh chichina, put her own done dune done in there. Now, I am considered receptive, but this friend was definitely a clairvoyant. She tends to just know things. After I explained that I had not passed by her, I was actually coming from the opposite direction. She looked back to the back room and said, I think that was his office or something. He really likes that room for some reason, and he's wondering what we are all doing in his house. I moved to an apartment a year later, and my friend eventually sold her house when she had fixed it all up. I ended up having dinner with Cassidy and we talked about some of the experiences that my friends and I had had at that house. I wanted to get down to the bottom of why a man who wasn't murdered could still be trapped inside a room somewhere. She ended up telling me that the owner of the house was in art detect and had designed a lot of houses in the neighborhood. He used that back bedroom as his office when he was alive. I finally got the answer I was looking for. Ghosts aren't always trapped in places because something bad happened to them. Sometimes people can be trapped in places because they feel that something is unresolved. This guy must have worked his butt off all of his life and just can't quit. That's my ghost story. Love the podcast, Oh Thank You Jachina. Wow, just think about that, Like you, this guy's like a workaholic, which I kind of am too. I hope that when I'm dead, I'm not just like spending time researching ghosts for eternity. As I am a ghost, that will just be that's just that's too much. Hey, if you guys want to send me your ghost stories, put it in that Facebook group, or if you want to, you know, comment about Checchina's story, if you have questions or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, right on that thread.
Speaker 2: Wad a comment on that thread. I'm so grateful because I had my friend Jasmine Masters in here. And if you don't know Jasmine Masters, because trust me, I understand that there's a lot of people that listen to the show that are new to drag queens, and that's totally cool. Jasmine is definitely one. If you ever get the chance to see her perform, go because she is incredible. She has been around for a minute, and she is a seasoned, incredible professional drag queen. And she's also she's very well known on YouTube and in memes, and so you know, if you aren't a drag queen fan and you don't know her, if you Google Jasmine Masters. You'll probably see pictures on Google Images and you'll go, oh, I've seen her before with her funny you know, reactions and her opinions on things. She's great, and she recently got some viral success. So we're gonna talk about that. And here's some of her real ghost stories, which is who strapid because it's about to be fun. Here is Jasmine Masters, the.
Speaker 3: Corns and feed the children. I am with just my masters.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I am so excited that you're here. You're once again viral sensation.
Speaker 1: I know, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Huh so the latest one and I am I saying it.
Speaker 1: Ray, yes you are. But and the pop the corn so the kids can eat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry people quote. Wait, so what is that like? I mean, are you just like flooded NonStop with people sending you versions? You know they cut up and do take your quotes and put them in different ways.
Speaker 1: And yes, I am super flooded in uh the Twitter and the Instagram and even Facebook now because it was really popping off on everything else besides Facebook, and this time, Facebook is kind of like the last to know about it, which is surprising me. Oh interesting, But now I just get so many people sending me their versions of it, and there's now this what is it, TikTok TikTok, And I just signed up with that because somebody sent me something. And it's like videos like so many of them people doing it and they're all putting on makeup and stuff to do the look. And it's so funny because everyone is gluing down their eyebrows and that they're glue down my eyebrows because they had on my Dora so my doorway, you know, my little Dorty Explorer. We was covering up everything. So but I think it's amazing though. I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: You're such like you're such a positive, easygoing person too.
Speaker 3: I love that about it.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. I enjoy life and myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so great to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just watching this little Pig.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that one? It's like a little and.
Speaker 1: I have seen them.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine, you know, Like what we do here on the show is I find all these recorded ghost voices. I feel like the ghost of Jasmine Masters. One day is gonna have a lot to say, literally, just gonna have something to say, the ghost hunters are going to be finding you and it's gonna be all viral again in the afterlife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about ghosts. Okay, have you ever seen one? You ever experienced one?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have. When I was younger, I was like, maybe I was really toddler and like a little baby thing or whatever and a crib. Yeah, like a little crib. I was on a couch, so whatever, little car seat or whatnot. I would say, Well, I kept crying, crying, crying, crying. My mom was cooking well. After crying, saw long and her come to check on me. She happened to look down the hallway and she's seen this ladies standing there, not moving, not saying nothing. So she grabbed, you know, turned everything off, grabbed me. Drive up the street, she'd tell her oldest sister.
Speaker 2: So she just like picked her up. She's like, we're out of here, We're out of here.
Speaker 1: She didn't know. She didn't felt like fighting and throwing high grease on her, so she so she just got us out of there.
Speaker 2: And she didn't think it was a ghost, so she.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what it was. All she knew was it was me, her and the dog in the house. And when she looked out and turned to the right, because that was the hallwayside from the kitchen, she didn't see the lady stand in there. So she didn't ask no questions. She said, she got the hell up out of there, and she goes up the street to my aunt's house, which is her oldest sister.
Speaker 3: Was the dog barking or anything? Was the dog?
Speaker 1: Boy, She's I don't remember. I just remember she's saying, like the dog met them at the house, okay, because you know, I just remember she said, you know, she drove up the street with me and the dog, our dog with Champ. His name was Champ, and he ran up the street. So after her telling her her sister what she saw, when not, they go check on me, and I'm blue at this point, like I'm blue, Like I'm dead, damn.
Speaker 3: There, you're just not breathing.
Speaker 1: Well, I was breathing, but I was crying. I had new mongat And so they didn't know until they got to the hospital and they was like, oh, wow, you would have waited a couple of minutes later, he wouldn't been here, right. So it was like real crazy so, but moving forward to now, I'm about five years old now, my Auntie house, which is my oldest sister, my mom oldest sister. I'm landing in the living room with all my cousins. We sleep, but I wake up in the middle of the night and I see this lady in the hallway, just standing there, not saying nothing. She was like brown skin, she had like this like a cream colored dress, and I remember having lace around here, like a like a dress with like a piece of lace going around it and asleep.
Speaker 3: Ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's so many lacey old like the ghosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's this back like she passed like my mom. I think my mom then was six weeks old when my grandmother passed, So they never seen her before. This was your grandmother, yes, And the only person I seen her was my auntie, which is the older sister. She's seven years older than my mom and her twin brother. So when my mom described the dress that this lady she's seen in the hallway as reflected to my auntie like she would believed that's what they buried her mother in. So when I grow up and started telling them what I saw, They're like, wait a minute, like you know, all of a sudden, I'm telling you, guys, I see this lady and this is what she have on, which is matching my mom's story. So I've seen it like a few more times.
Speaker 3: Well you saw it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this wasn't the first time. I seen her a few other times, like in the same spot now moving, not doing anything. She's just there staring or just there just looking at us.
Speaker 2: Like what kind of vibe did you get? Because you can you can pick up on it, like was she mad? Was she just staring at her?
Speaker 1: I feel scared. You know, most of times you would see something in your child and like anything in the dark, you like, oh you get scared. I remember me not feeling scared. I just remember me just looking just in awe, like oh wow. And then years later, like maybe four years ago, my cousin, which is my auntie's daughter, her baby daughter, she was at the house, fell asleep, walk up and she was like, I've seen the lady standing right here in the hallway, the same exact spot. She described the same exact thing that I saw that my mother said she saw. And I'm like, they keep saying like it must be our grandmother's spirit because we keep seeing the same lady.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see a picture of what she really looked like?
Speaker 1: I never seen a picture of her. My mom never seen a picture of her neither. It's only one picture we do have of her, and she have on sunglasses, so we really can't see her face because the sunglasses are big, so we really couldn't see her, you know, structure face her face because the glasses was so big.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like she's probably just looking over the family, I believe.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, I grew up.
Speaker 2: My house it was, I guess haunted by my grandmother and it was no I know.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. It's hard to say, like I feel like because we talk.
Speaker 2: About ghosts and like, but when you're talking about like a loving like family members, and it's kind of weird to be like the ghost like spooky. But yeah, I mean she was like in the house and it was very like a grandmother like. But she would you know, she'd be very nurturing and happy and and a very positive presence, but she would also be like a grandmother like if I was being naughty, she would like you could tell she was mad some time.
Speaker 1: For energy, you feel Yeah. Yeah, I really do feel that way because like I have my two best friends. One was my cousin, but you know, he was my best friend. They both passed away. And I tell you, it's so many times a song come on the radio or something would happen and I get this chill through me, or I would think about them and I just feel like they be right there. Because I watched a lot of the medium shows and all that stuff. So I really do believe there's something, you know, spears or something outside of death. And I feel like a lot of times that when I go through things or when I'm doing something good or whatever the case may be, if I'm thinking about them, I feel their presence near me.
Speaker 3: Oh they're there.
Speaker 1: Because I get to chill and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're still supporting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I feel so.
Speaker 2: But wait, I want to hear about this girl. So it's just a little bit more. Okay, did she have the door of the Explorer with?
Speaker 1: No? No, she did not have my famous door the Explore. Weird she had on like like it was like a almost I guess, like a roller set type.
Speaker 2: Stops in her hair.
Speaker 1: Not rollers. I feel like a roller set type of hair and style. Yeah, like it could have been like road and then they kind of calmed it out of some type of So, yeah, was was she floating? Do you know what? I don't know because I can't even remember if I look down that far. I just remember looking laying down and looking from like maybe knees up because I was just so focused all like you know, you lick in the face, but you could still see so much of a body, whether you're looking directly in a sudden spot and I just remember just looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just kind of being frozen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa, yeah cool. Yeah, I mean it could be like you could. I always feel so lucky to have the experience that I had with like such a nurturing, happy spirit like that, because I've heard some terrifying ghost stories in this room.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard some too, and I've.
Speaker 2: Heard like demon stuff and like I'm not trying to deal with any of that me neither.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't enough weed in the world for all that. Can I say that?
Speaker 2: Of course, you say whatever you want. Have you ever been to a psychic or a medium?
Speaker 1: No, you do want to go to a medium, though, I don't want to go to a psychic.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you don't want to know the future.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. Don't tell me nothing about the future.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you, don't tell me that. Yeah, but I think you shouldn't see. You know, all these loved ones that are around you, and.
Speaker 1: I would love them just see a medium though, because I just want to know, like, you know, when my grandmother think, when my grandfather think, where my best friends think, you know, like, am I turning a party?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they must love it.
Speaker 1: I believe they having a good time watching me down here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, are you are other people in your family and showbiz?
Speaker 1: No, I'm the well. I do have cousins that's like third cousins, and that's in the business. Some of them are basketball players and stuff. But they're not like my immediate you know, like we have a big birthday party and they all come in. They're like the cousins down the road. Yeah, just a few.
Speaker 3: Would you have other ghost stories?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like really trying to think of what happened. I remember one time we was at someone house and they kept saying, like, you know, I believe our house is haunted and who was It was a friend of mine from high school, and he was like, I believe our house is haunted because this be happening, and this be happening. Well, they pulled out the what is that the bitch and before they I remember, we was all sitting around there and I was like, I'm not playing, but y'all go ahead and we're gonna you know a few but just sat back and some of them started doing stuff. We were sitting there, but all of a sudden, the curtains on the on the on the windows just to the floor. What I mean they have been up and bitch, they just falls, bamn, the curtain, all of that get on both sides just together.
Speaker 3: At the same time.
Speaker 1: Me being me, you know what the fuck is that? So I jumped up, I'm heading to the door. We go to the door. They turned the door or the door is not opening. It's like locked. And we don't even know how the door got locked, because then nobody locked the door. The last person I walked in, she didn't lock. Hell, she didn't even close the door, but the.
Speaker 2: Door was locked, as if like some spirit or something that's holding it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like, okay, now what the fuck is going on? So they put the bee she board up, and as we're going outside, and we were like, okay, we're gonna leave now because it was a friend of her friends, so he wasn't like a friend of ours our but we hung out before, you know, weed and you know whatever. But we goes outside. As we go into the car, this bitch alarm just goes off for no reason. Her keys are in her purse at this time, so her alarm is just going off. And he said, I see, I told you guys, it's a ghost, But it's cool. Could we always have fun, bitch, kippy the hell up out of here fun? He said, they always have fun every time he have guests come over. You know, he talked about his ghost friend and his ghost friends come up.
Speaker 3: That's not fun to.
Speaker 1: Me, not at all. And then my film was like, oh he had They were saying like he had a trick to where it could go, like it was like it was like the Halloween type of stuff, like it's a it's a trick. Yeah he does that, but no, that ship was real. That wasn't No, that wasn't no ship. That was no ship. That was no ship. And then like people who went over there before it said different strange things happened over there. But bitch, when no curtains dropped down all of a sudden, because we all jumped and he jumped, and his reaction was very fresh and new like ours was. That was something that he wasn't expecting and it wasn't no trick, but they I don't think. I didn't see nothing. But he was scared, just like we was.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you make the car alarm go off?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, But I didn't get in her car, No, ma'am, I ride home with somebody else, because your car is possessed. But you know, like like you know, I remember one time we was at a funeral and one of the balloons wouldn't move. It stayed in one area. What do you mean, Like you know people let balloons fly away at the funeral. It was just this one balloon that would not fly into the sky. It just stayed around the family, just this one balloon. And I guess it happens kind of often. Some people see butterflies come to them, yea, they shoulders during the funeral time, and balloons that was just stay in the area. I guess that's the spirit of the people. Oh, I'm sure, I'm wont shit follow down in the room with me.
Speaker 2: I can't get over this. WECI boy, sorry.
Speaker 1: And it was so funny because I was thinking, like I know, things happened and I had to think and they had to be the time when I went over there, because that was the first time I ever really seen we debore and seeing how they do it, like with the going around to the letters and asked for something. Yeah, and I was like, oh, you know, my mama said, don't do this, No, you shouldn't, and yeah, them curtains came down, and I was ready to get the fuck up out of there.
Speaker 3: Because that's.
Speaker 2: That's that's how you open up, you know, a portal of relationship something that's probably not even human.
Speaker 1: Demon That's what I feel. That's what I you know, I feel like demons and stuff.
Speaker 3: Because I don't think.
Speaker 1: They was playing by dropping curtains and making people a car alarm go off. No, But with the part that I couldn't understand was she didn't close the door. And this was my argument. I didn't care about the curtains falling, I didn't care about the car going off, but I just for a god damn fact, when she walked in she didn't close the door because it was kind of chilly coming from the house from the door coming the air coming through the crack of the door, and I kept thinking to myself, damn, I want them to close this door.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, so did it slam or something.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear the door close.
Speaker 2: But it just at some point somehow was closed.
Speaker 1: It got closed. But by the time them curtains went on the floor, the door was closed and locked. And I cannot remember anybody going out but her, and I don't remember anyone closing the door, because the only thing I can remember is me thinking, I wish they closed the door because this breeze is cold, you know, it's a breeze. And I'm sitting right there, and I think, well.
Speaker 2: You asked for it, you said I want this door closed, and look what happened. Well, also looking around, going these are some ugly ass curtains, and all.
Speaker 1: I wasn't we was kind of liking our own the world because they was doing it. And we were just sitting over here talking and you know, passing the blood or whatever. And I just remember I kept thinking like, oh, I want this door to close. Yeah, And then in the middle you know, we seen the chit chat and we hear this dam and then we get to the door and the doors closed in it's lot and I'm like, bitch, get me up out of here. Yeah, yeah, so I hate that.
Speaker 3: Where was that? That was here in California?
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was in La Joya, Lahoya, San Diego. Yeah, oh my god. I don't mess around with boards.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 1: That was my first and my very last time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was always told not to play with Thos, so I didn't play, but I was in the room.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about if you were a ghost. What would you if you were like let's say it's not a bad thing to be a ghost, No it's not.
Speaker 3: What kind of ghost would you want to be? Like?
Speaker 2: What would you Would you be like playing prank some people? Would you be sitting standing in the hallway staring at people?
Speaker 3: What are you into?
Speaker 1: I hope I'd be like a fun one, of course you would. I would have to be fun and you know, make people laugh or something. I would't want to be like scaring people. You know, it's natural to be scary, you know, scared of his ghosts because I mean, come on, but I want I would want them to feel comfortable, like, Okay.
Speaker 3: This is cool. You know that's how you are in real life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 2: So what would you wear?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Would you would you want to be in drag or would you want to be like, let's say you could choose.
Speaker 1: If I could choose, would would you rather.
Speaker 3: Be in drag or out of drag?
Speaker 1: Probably be in drag? Really yeah? For eternity. Well, and I'm I'm not gonna be padded and tucked and all that. And it wouldn't matter because my face ain't gonna change. It's already on forever. If I'm an eternity and drag right, so don't have to put it on. I'll have to take it off. It's just there, so ship it's not gonna bother me. My door is not gonna move. And I could just have fun in somebody living room or in the hallway looking down at I'm just doing twirls. This sounds like a good I like the pop up when a weed party start. You what I pop up when we parties start?
Speaker 2: Oh, some of smoking weed. And there should be a certain strain of weed if you smoke it. The ghost of jasmine masters will appear.
Speaker 1: I just come here he Pija past Past pleasic.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to listen to some ghost voices?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's spooky, Okay.
Speaker 3: All right. This game is called ev.
Speaker 2: Or ev plice.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So EVP is electronic voice phenomena. It's what they call when they record a ghost speaking. So I'm gonna play two EVPs for you, and I want you to tell me what you would guess this ghost is saying. Okay, So this first one is from YouTuber named Bobby John and it is at the It's an ip switch, Massachusetts at the Highlands Cemetery.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, oh creepy.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you think this ghost is saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a little muffled, but that far can you hear it?
Speaker 2: I know it's a lot of like muffy, but you can hear a voice going. So guess what the ghost hunter thinks it said. Do let me give you some options.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay?
Speaker 2: Is it A is Susan here?
Speaker 3: B is Stephen here? Ce let's drink a beer? Or d man man Man?
Speaker 1: Definitely not that one. I can guarantee you that it sounds like Can I hear it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's it again. They're not saying it's susan note of nobody here. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So let's drink a beer.
Speaker 1: No, they're not saying that neither.
Speaker 2: Well they believe it says it's Stephen here.
Speaker 1: No, they're not saying it's Stephen here. They're saying something else. It's not that, though I can hear it's not what they're.
Speaker 2: Saying, but it's definitely saying something. I mean, it's really hard to decide.
Speaker 1: If it was like a little louder, I could probably kind of get it together. Now, it does sound like she's saying it's Stephen here. Yeah, okay, yeah, it sounds like that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the second one. This one is from American Paranormal Research Association, and it is they took this at the Silver City Ghost Town, which is in Bodfish, California.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a place called Bodfish.
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 2: This when she's serving fish and bod honey all in one time.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the first one here we got. Let's try to guess. Okay, this one's a little bit more of a whisper. This one, I did not hear as well, like I didn't. The first one's not a little bit more clear to me. This one just sounds like some kind of whisper. But we'll try one more time. But we're guessing what they think they said.
Speaker 1: And he guesses I don't even hear anybody whispering.
Speaker 2: Is it a stop looking at me?
Speaker 3: B and who.
Speaker 4: See I'm whispering, But I ain't saying ship or d pop the corns.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear ship.
Speaker 2: Well, they think it says stop looking at me. Okay, now that I hear that, I kind of almost hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, where where is the girls talking it?
Speaker 3: I don't know the girls part.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't hear I'll say it with the ghost.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's in your line stop looking at me?
Speaker 3: Okay, so listen again. I can kind of hear it.
Speaker 1: You just looking at me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not smoking, all.
Speaker 1: Right, because I don't hear ship, but just people talking in the background like they're in the club or something.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I know it's kind of load.
Speaker 1: I don't hear stop looking at me? Wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait.
Speaker 1: Okay. On Facebook, it's this video of this little boy and his mom and she has two phones. Well, he was playing the game and she was trying to get his attention, but he was so involved in the game. So she called on the other phone, and she have it under Annabelle. So when the fall raised, the little boy see a picture of Annabelle. Sh the phone.
Speaker 3: It's the mom.
Speaker 1: He say hello and a little and she goes right in the phone. So started screaming and crying. So by this time the mom is recording his reaction to what happened. So he crying, you know about the you know whatever. So she's like, what happened? He said, Annabelle called and she said, what did the annabel say? She said, she said, and he's so scared. But every time he would say well, she said, he would go, oh god. But that just reminded me of annabel It's so funny, securtest little.
Speaker 2: Thing I believe in Annabelle.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a real doll.
Speaker 1: I don't play with dolls no more.
Speaker 2: Did you have a bad time with one because of Anna?
Speaker 1: I used to think they used to look at me though when I was younger, you know, so you.
Speaker 2: Were the one saying stop looking at me, stop.
Speaker 1: Looking at me, Stop looking at me. I don't like them, like big dolls my eyeballs. No, they look like they just stare at you, no matter which way you look and turn look, they're looking at you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing that's so creepy with dolls is that. I mean, even like wax figures of like humans and stuff, you can never capture the soul. Like you know, when you look at a human, there's a soul looking through those eyes like you can't even really describe it. And there's no way of recreating that with some kind of glass eye on a doll. Like it's always like that, dead like it looks like a real eye, but it's just dead.
Speaker 3: There's nothing behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's scary. I don't like the creepy them. Wax figures, holograms and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you know there's some like in Hollywood there's a wax museum that's haunted.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Imagine being in there and you don't know if it's a ghost or if it's a real just creepy wax figure.
Speaker 1: I'm not meant for that. No, no, my body was not meant for that.
Speaker 3: What are you meant for?
Speaker 1: Fun? A lot of fun, but not for no nothing, no ghosts and you know, like the wax figures and holograms and stuff. I'm not meant for that. No, listen real quick. I used to work at a bar called Velvet in Orange County place and we used to get ready and I swear not only myself, but Chanelle Danny k Big d Aasha Cypress sparkles on. A lot of us have seen a ghost downstairs in the basement down there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know about this now.
Speaker 1: A lot of us and its hell, I don't know. They just we don't think they was too happy that we was there. But see when I first went there before, a lot of things was going on there with the girls. I never seen no one there but or know the spirit of ghost whatnot. But as everyone started coming in, we all started seeing this one situation and it was always like we could see them in our side view.
Speaker 3: I love how you go it a situation.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes you just see something like that's a situation, baby.
Speaker 1: I mean at this point you don't know it's something. It's a situation going on. But we all have said we've seen this same person situation. Yeah, the situation in this corner.
Speaker 2: But but you you never see it dead on like you're never like looking at it and see it.
Speaker 3: It's always out of the corner of the eye.
Speaker 1: It's always at the corner of the eye. It's always stuff would happen down there, and it's always in the corner of the eye. We will always see something.
Speaker 3: But like what kind of things happen?
Speaker 1: Sometimes the ship will fall off the counters, or we will go upstairs to do the final number. We come back, some stuff is rearranged, you know, the George. It would be little, but it was like, oh wow, And we know for a fact nobody been down there, and we know none of us left certain things the way it was. Well, we have all seen the ghost down there at the bottom of the basement.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a ghost that wants to be a drag queen?
Speaker 1: I just think the ghost on't want our asses down there. I don't think that one is down there, at least some of us.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you should do we should do a ghost hunt down there.
Speaker 1: With one of the board. Oh no, ma'am, We're gonna bring the thing and go boo boop, you know, and they test it and they does like that sound. That they feel like a spirit or something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all that equipment And.
Speaker 1: As soon as I hear that, I'm back up the steps and mind you, I want twenty people to go in front of me in a straight line so I know I'm I'm closer to the door.
Speaker 3: That's who I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, what's my exit strategy? Any time I'm in a ghost situation, I'm like, start the car every time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every time.
Speaker 1: Do you like the hunt houses and stuff for Halloween?
Speaker 3: Like the fake ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that ship.
Speaker 2: My impulse is to hit somebody if they're jumping out at me. That's what I don't want that. Why would I ask for that?
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot of people like it's not meant for me. I have done them before, and I just I know, I just know what's good for me. It was not good for me, and that's never been good for me. Yeah, my reaction is horrible, my mouth is foul, and you know, it's just it just never works out good for me. And know things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I like the idea of them. I think it's cool. I love horror, but like it just gives me so much anxiety. Me too, I don't ever want people popping out at me. No, And I feel bad for the people working there because like I'll hit them.
Speaker 1: I see people get hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know like the Queen Mary in Long Beach. You know about that. Oh, that's one of the most haunted places in California, is that big old ship in Long Beach, and they do those things there.
Speaker 1: They I'll never go.
Speaker 2: And the people I've talked to people that, like, were the actors that do the Halloween thing, and they're like, it's like they have stuff happening all the time back there. It's like, how do you even know what's real and what's fake?
Speaker 1: Dolly Levi she does a lot of work down there, Oh yes, and she tells me a lot of stories about the ghosts down there.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I should talk to her about that.
Speaker 1: Oh we she have seen a lot and she's been performing for the m Krane Mary Honey for years. Yeah, but she has seen some stuff, Jewel seeing some stuff. A lot of people told me stories about the Queen Mary. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going No, No, I like.
Speaker 3: To hear about it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind listening to it.
Speaker 2: You know. That's how I'm a gossip too. I'm like, I will listen to it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been listening to it all day.
Speaker 3: I want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: I do not want to be a part of it. Yeah, it's no fun to be a part of it. It's better to see everybody else into it.
Speaker 3: So what do you got coming up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to be going to Australia for a tour out there. What yes, indeed, it's going to be my second time. When are you gonna be out there next month? Starting June twenty second through the twenty eighth. I believe. Oh my god, fun, yes, so much. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, I bet they love you.
Speaker 1: They do. Oh my gosh, it's amazing. It's so amazing over there. And then I have some other shows coming up.
Speaker 3: Well where can people find you? You're all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, they could really find out where I'm at on my Twitter account, which is Jasmine j Masters. I don't follow anyone that is me, And I have Instagram which is miss Jasmine Masters that's MS. And then I have Jasmine Masters on Facebook and I post where I'm going to be and shows come enough and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 2: It's like every couple of weeks, you are somewhere some videos going around everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this, and I oop was just taking a whole toll.
Speaker 3: Merch coming out with that.
Speaker 1: I do have merch, and you know what. I went to go pick it up today. And I think when we talked earlier, are we message each other or something? I was just now leaving my house, excuse me for dropping it off. Cool, and I wasn't even thinking because I would have brought you on. Oh okay, I have something. I'll give you one.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I have that, you know, with my face on it, and then and.
Speaker 2: O oh it's so good and it's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my I got like, I think I bought like fifty shirts and my friend was like, oh bitch, you need way more than that, more than just fifty because I don't really no, because you know what it is, I don't really expect people to buy things of mine.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, of course they will so.
Speaker 1: And they have and I'm all blessed for it, but I just don't feel it that they would just buy it.
Speaker 2: Well, they will, I think so, and if and if you think that they don't I'm sending a ghost until you go buy some more final question. Well, okay, so I have one final question for you. Okay, we heard about the the fun Jasmine Master's ghost. This is kind of like a request, but just a question.
Speaker 3: Is that whatever you want?
Speaker 2: If you were to die before me and being a ghost is a good thing, would you visit me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Right when you're doing something bad shit and.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden it's you're floating above me, so you.
Speaker 1: Would do something good? Oh my god, that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, I've like asked so many people that, and I'm just like terrified that, like it's fun to talk about, but then like one like all these ghosts might pop up around me.
Speaker 1: Ah, but I ain't going for like ninety more years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. I feel like you're gonna last well, way longer than me. That was Jasmine Masters. She is an experience and I love that episode so much. So yeah, thank you, Jasmine. Make sure you guys go check her out. I've been doing NonStop recordings and so we've got some really good episodes coming up. I will tell you that we've got some ghost hunters some famous ghost hunters from television that are going to be coming on the show very soon. And yeah, I want you guys to, you know, keep telling people about the show. We're growing, We're doing great here. It's been a lot of fun and you know I have if you want to see me live, I'm gonna be in Boise for Boise Pride and we're gonna be performing Mean Gays, the parody of Mean Girls with Peaches, our former guest of the show, Petes, christ and Will and Lagon, Joe and kim Chi former ghosts. We're gonna be doing that on the thirteenth of No we're the fourteenth of June, so I'd like to see you there if you're around. And you know, I'm also you know, I'm doing a play in Los Angeles. It's really funny as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival. It's called Virgin there's info about that on my social media. Go check that out. It's all throughout June. And yeah, please give us a five star review if you haven't done that, if I start rating on Apple Podcasts, Himalaya, wherever you can rate us, please give us five stars and send your ghost stories to me. All the places, all the plays. Ghosted by Ross at gmail dot com. The Facebook group ghosted by Rolls Dress Falest. Follow me on Instagram at Ra's Dress Fales all that stuff, you guys. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me by.
Speaker 1: Star Bands are a podcast a podcast network