Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Should Trump go on a revenge tour if he wins this election, Welcome to Buck Brief everybody. We should dive into this question because it's a big one. It's getting a lot of attention out there these days, probably from Trump himself. In fact, Doctor Phil asked Trump about this at his interview at mar A Lago yesterday.
Speaker 1: I think you have so much to do. You don't have time to get even you only have time to get right.
Speaker 3: Well, revenge just take time. I will say that it does. And sometimes revenge can.
Speaker 1: Be justified, Phil, I have to be honest, you know, sometimes it can.
Speaker 2: So we know it's possible that Trump may decide to forgive, not forget, but forgive for the betterefit of the country. Or he may decide that, you know, it's time to actually put on the brass knuckles and teach the other side a lesson.
Speaker 3: Here's how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: This is very important topic right now, given the weaponization of government that we're seeing and what we're hearing is we have to give them a taste of their own medicine to be labor the analogy. Yes, but we have to make sure it's the right medicine or the right dosage. Dosage is a better way. And what I mean by this is if we just start to have Republicans bringing completely like absurd criminal indictments against Democrats just to sort of teach them a lesson, that's not gonna take us where we want to go. Because once there are no rules, that means we're in no rules, post rule of law society. Basically politically speaking, that's where we are. Once we're there, then we're essentially allowing Democrats to do what they what they want, which is to.
Speaker 3: Ignore rule of law, ignore.
Speaker 2: You know, any morality, decency, and any of that stuff. Right they want to get into just an all out scrap, an all out fight, no holds barred. We shouldn't let them get there. And so that's why when when I the way I see it is, yes, to deal with the law fair, we must use the law. But here's how First and foremost, assuming this is all assuming we had a Trump victory. We don't get a Trump victory, I don't know, we should all, you know, move to Costa Rica or something. I'd say New Zealand, but that place is like like East Germany with EMUs. I think that the way to handle this is find out who is abusing their power and then use the oversight mechanisms that we have and the prosecutorial powers that we have in different states and go after those people. Now this is hard in blue states.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: But when you see that they've brought charges in Wisconsin, for example, against Trump lawyers, that prosecutor should be looked at under a Trump administration by federal prosecutors for abuse of power, malicious prosecution, etc. So go after them. Use the law to go after people who are abusing the law. That's priority number one, Party number two, or maybe part two of this strategy. Go after people who have broken the law and put the full force of the law against them. Talking about democrats now right, like important powerful democrats, full force of the law against them, and not do this thing of like, well, we don't want to be seen as punishing our enemies already doing that to us.
Speaker 3: A perfect example this would be Marilyn Moseby.
Speaker 2: Marilyn Moseby was the the district attorney equivalent whatever they call it in Baltimore, who let Baltimore burn because of the Freddie Gray rants and didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: No law in order.
Speaker 2: Turns out she's a federal fraudster. She lied on a mortgage application and she was facing years and years in federal prison. She got nothing, so they brought charges against her.
Speaker 3: She got nothing.
Speaker 2: The judge presiding over that now, I guess it's in Maryland, but you know, I'm sure we could find a way to get a similar situation in another state. I'm just trying to think of examples the judge to put out of that. They should they should try to you know that they should have a I would say, have the federal investigation, you know, take a look at this be like, was there any political malfeasance involved here?
Speaker 3: Was there any any anything.
Speaker 2: Ilicit brought to bear to get that judge to give such a lenient sentence. I'm just saying, use the law to go after them where they've abused the laws. The point here judges prosecutors and then on someone like a Hunter Biden situation, you know, yes, you've got to go after them. The problem is, you notice not a lot of Democrats in red states, right, This is who are who are doing this stuff. This is where it becomes a challenge. And so what I don't think we want is the state attorney for or you know, the attorney general, let's say, for Texas, bring criminal charges against the next Democrat Senate candidate there because just because you know, you're you know, undermining our democracy or something. Because that will create a situation where now nothing matters, like now it's just totally might makes right. And so we want to exact Don't don't get me wrong, we want to exact punishment. We want to actually do things that create a cost to their actions. I'm not saying just say why don't you guys play by the rules, but you know, to like indict, to indict a Democrat for for murder or for like, you know, being an assistant to murder, you know, an accessory to murder because of the open border.
Speaker 3: Or something, that's just not going to work. It's just not going to work.
Speaker 2: And now you're actually doing the same kind of undermining of the law the Democrats are doing. So that's we just need to be more cold and calculating where possible and how we use the law on our side. And now remember this is all premise on Trump having control of the DJ and clearing out all the bad actors from the DJ and being willing to use his appointees his people to get justice on these matters. So I think it's very important. I think it's a very important way forward. And I get people who are very frustrated about all this, So we'll continue to dive into that. But will Joe Biden pardon his son? That's another thing that came up that it will Joe Biden pardon his son? Will discuss this, But you know, I paid a visit to Barrack Creek Arsenal recently. My biggest problem right now is my gun safe is full, but it's full of a lot of Barrick Creek Arsenal stuff, which is top quality. If you're a gun guy or gal, you have to know about Bear Creek Arsenal. Go to Barcreek Arsenal dot com, slash buck look and see what they've got. Look at the prices, look at the precision of the manufacturing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The Grizzly for me, reminds me a little bit of my Glock nineteen, but it's sturdier in my hands. I like the grip better. I like the placement of the there's a grip for the thumb on your left hammorlrighty on your left hand specifically, that really helps you align your hands properly and gives you a stable shooting platform.
Speaker 3: You've got to go see for yourself. You need to get yourself.
Speaker 2: You're a gun guy or galop or if this is gonna be your first firearms purchase, go to Barrackcreek Arsenal dot com slash buck. Use promo code buck to get ten percent off your first order. That's Bear Creek Arsenal dot com slash Buck and use promo code buck that's promo code b U c K for ten percent.
Speaker 3: Off your first order. So but check it out.
Speaker 2: Biden says he's not going to pardon his son.
Speaker 1: He was asked this, your son Hunter is on trial, and I know that you cannot speak about an ongoing federal prosecution, but let me ask you. Will you accept the jury's outcome, their verdict, no matter what it is. Yes, And have you ruled out a pardon for your son?
Speaker 3: Yes, that is a lie.
Speaker 2: Obviously he will pardon his son. There's no way that Joe Biden is going to allow his son to go to prison. And I'll say this, I actually wouldn't. I wouldn't blame him for that. I think family is you know, there's who you are as a person in your relationship with God and family. I mean, that's kind of all together for me. But that's your most important thing.
Speaker 3: That's that's what matters.
Speaker 2: And I would not allow my son unless he did some heinous crime and I thought it was for his own good and just you know, in the name of like cosmic justice, you gotta put him away. But for this, for you know, lying on a gun form or something. Come on, he's not gonna let him go to prison. Well, why is Joe Biden lying about it? Because all Joe Biden does is lie. He is a lean, mean, decrepit lying machine. And that is Joe Biden the President of the United States right now. So anyway, I'll continue to keep an eye on that one. Will will Hunter Biden be found guilty?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The argument in his defense is preposterous, but it is an argument. And if there's one person on that jury who just says, Nope, not gonna help Trump by convicting Hunter Biden, the whole thing may be coming to a screeching halt here with a hung jury. I do think that's a distinct possibility, so I'll continue to look at that one closely. I also want to say I'm gonna watch Dune too this weekend. Carrie's gone, she doesn't like sci fi. I like sci fi. I like fantasy genre stuff for you know, for TV shows, movies, so you know, the dungeons and dragons, game the throne stuff. I like sci fi if it has dragons or spaceships with lasers, carries not into it. So I'm gonna watch Dune too this weekend. I know they have giant worms, not dragons, but you know, similar idea. So I'm gonna tell you how I think Dune two goes. I'm looking forward to that. I'm having a guy's night here, just gonna hang out solo with Ginger. And I guess that's a guy in galnon like be his Ginger is technically female. It's a great little golden labordoodle. I'm sorry, wow, Australian labordoodle. Sorry, honey, if I got that, I'm talking to my wife.
Speaker 3: They're not the dog. I got that one wrong.
Speaker 2: And I also want to remind you if you're listening to the podcast, which I appreciate very much. Please subscribe to the YouTube channel if we get above a certain number. We have a very small YouTube subscriber base right now. You know, I do the biggest radio show in the country with and we have a small YouTube subscriber base because it's just me building us from scratch, because I want to have a platform or just talk to some of you. The bigger the the bigger the subscriber based gets, the less likely it is that they'll shadow ban and fully ban us, because that is both of those things have happened several times to me in the past. So go to YouTube dot com and uh please look at at buck Sexton and subscribe. Speaking of subscribing, Crockett Coffee, I know another ad, but I love you. Crockettcoffee dot com best coffee you get it. Please become a subscriber. Ten percent of the profits goes the tunnel to towers. It's delicious coffee. Send it right to your home. Subscribe. That's the way to get the best pricing. We need people to subscribe to help us build this company properly and with that shield high