Speaker 1: There. It is David Gadda and the Sea Titanium This Monday morning, Why don't you Point seven Kiss FM? It is Ryan Seacrest with you. It is Siciny and Tanya Mondays are a little better this time of year. They're a little better this time. I'm actually very excited that the fourth of Dely celebration is kind of around the corner now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's just basically kicks off at the end of this week.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's I don't have to look at my phone because people don't expect responses around for so true, like you're good, I don't even respond to anybody now, you don't respond to anybody, kind of like.
Speaker 3: Leading up to fourth of July now this week.
Speaker 1: So I didn't need to respond to Tanya's text all weekend long.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Did you not respond? Did she not respond to your text about being back on coffee?
Speaker 3: No, it's very sad. I was like I wanted to respond. It was like it was just watching, like that.
Speaker 1: Was an observer, because you know, Tanya text us on a Saturday to get a response. She's not just the wind, right, She's not just like a hey, updates.
Speaker 3: I already knew she was on coffee.
Speaker 1: No no, I was happy for her. Moving on. Yeah, you know I did this part speaking of beverage.
Speaker 3: I saw your videos that you posted on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Yeah, I actually have an official partnership with health Faded Komba Ka. It's like a fermented tea. It's all. It's all good stuff and the flavors are great. And can you mix that with alcohol? Right? If you want? I like that, I'll do that. So I went out to Dodger Stadium. You saw it on Instagram. It's time for Oh my gosh, I was so didn't the Jonases just do that again? Trying to outshine you?
Speaker 3: You and the like more than the same.
Speaker 1: Well, I was there. It was great. I was there in the stands, have my Dodger dog, and someone who listens to the show comes up, got a little video. But what what I realized was that, you know, I don't know, Like when I'm out and somebody comes up and says, hi, I feel like an instant, Like you know, they listen to the show. I feel like they know them, they feel like they know us. This guy walked up and I let him feed me nachos in my mouth. It felt very natural. But it's like I feel that when we we I didn't know him, but I felt like I did know him because we are on the radio. I feel the exact same way.
Speaker 3: Something. He's trying to film it too.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know, I can't. I am not the health aid kombucha. If you've not had k it is. I like it. It promotes good gut health. It's just all the stuff I like, and it's kind of a treat after it worked out or in the afternoon. But here here was the for Dodger Baseball. I can't hear my voice. It's my favorite. So here this uh this, this guy who listens to show Dodger fan comes up and it says hi, and then I let him. He's just put nachos in my mouth. I need all those hats, you know with the straws. Yeah sure, good, oh my god, okay, right, good to that joke.
Speaker 4: You know, but just really good to drink at like right before you your abvio tory phase.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to have a baby.
Speaker 4: No, just in general, because your body it's good to have stuff that are fermented, right in that like area of your cycle.
Speaker 3: It's just like better for your overall health.
Speaker 1: I've studied this for a minute now.
Speaker 4: I did not know that I have been studying it for a minute, and now we just have them on hand here in the studio.
Speaker 1: Well, you're welcome, thank you to the partnership. They're healthy, but yeah, you are. You're welcome for those good, good refreshing stuff. I noticed that. Here's the thing. I you know, I post some stuff on social media and I have a difficult time reading the comments. But someone told me that people are making fun of me shaking my leg.
Speaker 3: What is that too, just because you're impatient?
Speaker 1: I haven't well, Like sometimes under the desk, I have the while we're on restless leg syndrome. Yeah, it has a name, Michael I have, But I have restless leg syndrome. I'm very aware of it most of the time. But I'm so not good sometimes at videotaping myself. Huh, I don't realize that I'm doing something like that.
Speaker 3: I noticed the leg too, and I noticed your or ring.
Speaker 2: I wonder if more men have it than women, the leg syndrome. Yeah, Michael has a two and I noticed more.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know he's doing it right. This videos on Instagram. If you want to see it, feel free to make it.
Speaker 2: But if we're at the movies together, if we're at a restaurant together, if we're anywhere like sitting next to each other and it's just and it's next to me, I like literally have to tap his leg and like call him and then he'll stop and then then But it's like all a thing to me. It drives me nuts because I'm like, hello, You're like, now you're shaking me.
Speaker 1: Which flavor do you have right now? This is the Pink Lady Apples. Chill it though, yeah, obviously chill it all right? Coming up five hundred bucks in a summer cash card in one minute