Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 1: Donald may get sing you a conscience.
Speaker 3: Will be entire.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little and come along.
Speaker 3: You condemned the attacks on ice agents?
Speaker 1: What attacks and ice agents? They want to show that they are loyal to this. You know, I don't even know what to call them. I've called them so many things, but just want to be hitler for sure.
Speaker 4: They have been ordered by Donald Trump, who is their political puppet master, to try to do everything possible to avoid a free and fair election.
Speaker 2: Trado is back in style, welcome to the revolution, coming to your.
Speaker 1: Sentence, don't and saying you a concert Sall Henny the New Sean Hennity Show, more be I'm the scenes, information on freaking news.
Speaker 5: And more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Chad An hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. So much happening in Washington. We don't want to let anything go uncovered. There was a hearing that was taking place and it has to do with Joe Biden, his brother. The catastrophe that ensued as a result of his failed policies. And Senator Ashley Moody from my free state of Florida, former Attorney General of Florida, watched the Biden administration put the safety of American families at risk. And here is what she says. She uncovered, And.
Speaker 6: As I pursued litigation, a judge said, Biden and his administration has turned our border into nothing more than a meaningless line in the sand. And when there were warnings that our border would be overrun when Title forty two was expiring, Florida uncovered documents saying that their grand plan was to step back and let it be overrun. And in my litigation as Florida's Attorney General, I uncovered that not only were they pushing more and more and more and more and more historic numbers into our country, unvetted that they established quote US every day to make sure that border patrol pushed a certain amount of numbers into our country that was barely vetted. So, as Attorney General, when I had sheriffs from all over my state calling me to say that the Biden administration was canceling detainers on criminals in their jails and telling them to release them back into the communities.
Speaker 1: I was horrified, all right, Senator Ashley Moody from Florida joins us. Now, Senator, can you give us more details about this? We know that they lied when they repeatedly said the border's clubs, the border secure, the border's closed, border secure. It infuriates me beyond words that all of these people that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, the Democrats never talk about them. They are putting the rights of so called rights of illegals over the safety of Americans. That infuriates me. But let's get to the specifics of what you uncovered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this is why I am so not only honored but really passion driven in the Senate now to be able to use my background as Attorney General and everything that I saw happening under the Biden administration and bring it to the forefront, make sure the people know what their government was doing to them, to their communities on purpose. And it has really been just an incredible six months as the newest United States senator. But you're right. We had a hearing this week and it was to show what Biden did intentionally to the border and pushing people here into our communities that were unvetted, knowing that many of these were criminals and pushing them into our communities and to be able to shine a light on that. And you know, Sean, we're seeing this all over the place with agencies right now in terms of the real intentions of what the government was trying to do. And now we're uncovering it now that we have a new administration in here, and they're going back and saying, wait a minute, not only.
Speaker 3: Was this.
Speaker 5: Moral, it was downright illegal. We see that happening in so many different levels right now. I think it's important that we stay on this immigration hunt, if you will, because majoritist was brought before Congress on numerous times, and like you said, he said, the border is secure, the border is secure, the border is secure. Meanwhile, those hearings were conducted while the government agencies under Biden were holding on to all of the documents disproved what he was saying. He was being deceit.
Speaker 1: But Senator, isn't it bigger than documents? I mean, I was documenting all of it in real time by showing the videos of wide open borders and the thousands of and thousands of unvetted illegals pouring across that border. It was self evident to anybody with eyes to see. What we didn't know exactly at the time is that known terrorists were among those people that entered our country illegally. We have Iranian assassination squads in the country. We know we have murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers in the country too. We don't even have an exact number. It's an estimate anywhere between what ten, twelve and twenty million people that they allowed into this country unvetted.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, And I think what I'm trying to get at is you are absolutely right. The American people could see with our eyes, and you accurately and repeatedly reported what was happening. But what the what they did at share with us was that in month one, when he was putting out his plans and policies and executive orders, his own administration said, if you do this, the border will be overrun. We will not have the ability to contain this, and we will not be able to control who's coming into the country. They knew it intentionally. They went ahead and broke down the borders we only got those documents a week before when we were forcing them to trial. They held on to them until they release them to us. And I think what that shows is there was app is this time and time again when they said the border is secure and we are not jeopardizing this country and we're not releasing criminals. We have been able to show that they not only were telling sheriff to release people into the community the witness testified at the hearing this week, we're also able to show that they took prisoners out of the federal prisons that were here only because they committed crimes and pushed them back into our community these as opposed to deporting them. So, you know, really getting down to the intention of that administration and what they were purposefully doing to this country and to families and communities, I think is so important. And I think John Cornyn and other members of the judiciary who joined me in highlighting that deception.
Speaker 1: I have been saying that they have blood on their hands, and I also have said that if God forbidden, I pray to God I'm wrong. I think it's a matter of when, not if, that these terrorists that they led into the country. We know that they're plotting, planning, and scheming an attack on our homeland. They'll have more blood on their hands. Let me ask you this, if you are one of the families that thousands of families where you had a loved one that was murdered or raped or victims of violent crime, and they were sitting there knowingly lying to us, is what you're saying, Is there any legal recourse? You know? I mean you were the Attorney General of Florida.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I mean you're already seeing it in some of these other things that were uncovering, were referring to the FBI and to DOJ cases where people might not have been truthful with Congress. I mean, I believe that my Orcis lied to Congress, and I don't think at the time when.
Speaker 1: Don't you think they all lied when they said the border was secure when they knew otherwise.
Speaker 5: When I was uncovering these documents, when the chief of Border Patrol was saying, you know, we are pushing dangerous people into this country and the plan was to let it be overrun, and Mayorcis was saying differently, I absolutely believe he deceived Congress, knowingly deceives Congress.
Speaker 1: And I think well, that in and of itself is a crime. If I go before your Senate committee and I willfully lie, isn't that a crime?
Speaker 5: It is a crime. I think it needs to be looked at, and I do believe it will be. You know, I can't understand how we have the documents that showed their own people said that they would be overrun, their overrun. And then he comes to Congress and says, all is well, it was the biggest gas lighting of the American people and the history of our country. It was an invasion.
Speaker 1: What do you think the purpose of this was? Was this? You know, if you if you discussed the possibility that their hope was to offer something of great value, American citizenship to large masses of people, that that would benefit them in the long run, especially if there's close elections and you have twelve million people, you give them citizenship, you know, well, that's the great white replacement theory. No, it's not the great white replacement theory because in favor of legal immigration, and I don't care where you come from, but we do need to vet you. We need to know you don't have radical associations. We do need a health check and we need to know you're not going to be a financial burden on the American people after that. I really don't care where you come from. Welcome to the country, Thanks for coming in legally. So do you think this was all designed with a grand scheme to offer citizenship and hence creative a voting base of grateful people that you gave them free, free citizenships.
Speaker 5: Well, we've talked about this before, Sean. When Biden got in office and I started seeing some of these policies get cranked out by executive order and the insanity to the safety of this country in terms of releasing serious felony offenders that are here illegally just right back into the community. I mean, even democratic administrations would not have done that. This was a total upheaval of order and structure and safety and everything that both sides had always agreed on. I started referring to it as Biden's handlers pushing these crazy policies out. And I believe there are people that believe that there should not be borders, and there it was a radicals wish list in terms of what was pushed out as to immigration and so many other things that related to policy, and as they were getting put out. I pushed out, I was doing my best as attorney general. Many of my colleagues around the country were speaking out, and not just speaking out, fighting in court to try and stop it. But I truly believe that there is a subversive, almost anarchist agenda, and many of those people believe there should not be borders. And if you go back and read those executive orders that came out in month one, when their own people were saying we're going to lose control of the border, there is no other conclusion to make other than it was intentional. And whether that was a handler or someone that had an agenda in the administration, whether that was Biden himself, it was done on purpose, and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, don't me ask you one other things. Oh, we've learned from Telsea Gabbard that evidence was able to James call me on Hillary Clinton and are top secret classified information that he purposely didn't use. We learned that in fact that the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier was in fact, you know, suspect from the beginning, and they were even told not to use it. It became the bulk of information for not one but four PISA applications and three of them signed by James call Me himself, even after it was totally debunked. If you look at that, if you look at the FBI knew in March of twenty twenty, they verified the authenticity of the laptop and then they went out and prebunked it to big tech companies. My question is is there a pattern or a grand conspiracy to put cinder blocks on scales of elections?
Speaker 5: You know, I think that what the referrals that were made both by Radcliffe and Gabbard are incredibly important to restoring faith in this government and bringing us back to the understanding and belief that it is truly a representative government of us the people, not just a government run them up with its own agenda executed by a few people who want to enact a partisan playbook. And so you know, I am I for one, and I hope all of America agrees that. Going back and looking through this, and I think one of the allegations is that Brennan was not truthful when he testified in terms of the conclude the collusion and whether or not he thought that should be included in the report. I think it should be looked at and again, just as we started off this conversation, if there is nothing to hide, a review of all of this should concern no one but to restore the American's faith in the in this system of government, it.
Speaker 1: Happens, we've got to get to the bar of it. I mean, it looks like deep state actors have been involved in corrupting the system for a while. We appreciate your diligent work and you're doing great for the state of Florida. Florida Senator Ashley Moody, thank you for being well us. As always, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Great to be with a shn.
Speaker 1: All right, let's stay in my free state of Florida. We have Jerry checking in. Jerry, you're on the Sean Hennity Show. How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: Hey doing sign Thanks for the taking the call. I just had the comment it's a few days old, but with Hunter's profanity laced three hour podcasts, probably the only thing that really rained true to me that he said was just on how successful he thought his father's presidency was. And after I thought about it for a second, it was very successful for Hunter and the Biden family. The pardon flu mans of dollars came in riding around on airport worst one.
Speaker 2: So I think that's from Hunter's perspective, it probably seemed pretty successful.
Speaker 1: I was shocked, and I like Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan definitely isn't as political as I am, and I think he doesn't really want to be involved in the political world, which with probably a smart move on his part. And I was shocked when he said, oh wow, I've looked at this, maybe he should have run for president. I'm like, do you know anything about this guy? Not a good idea. But with that said, everyone's entitled to their opinion, right, Yeah, he had the best life of anybody. He got rich off access. There's not one person that is listening to this show that can make millions and millions of dollars acknowledging that they have no background, no experience at all whatsoever, and sit on boards and go on Good Morning America saying you have no experience and energy, oil, gas, coal, or Ukraine or China, none at all whatsoever. And he made a fortune. Yeah, good gig for him, not good for the country. And certainly we didn't exactly see much progress from his father. And he's just angry and lashing out and bitter. And you know, maybe he thinks he sounds cool dropping an F bomb every five seconds. He sounds stupid to me, and I don't know. He seemed off. He sound like very angry men. All right, I appreciate the call, my friend. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn, so on number. We'll get right back to the phones when we come back. As we continue, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to call, we'd love to hear from you. He gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air. This is the Sean Hannity Show. It is amazing. You would think, based on the chatter that Stephen Colbert actually had a big audience. He did not. We have about three times the audience size that he has, or I guess he still has it. And you know, the desire to blame all of this on Donald Trump is just gotten way out of hand. Stephen Colbert has been fired for very basic, fundamental reasons. And as somebody who in October will have completed thirty years on the Fox News Channel, I know a lot about television and I can tell you how it works. The only reason I'm still on TV is because all of you watch my show, and if you stop watching my show, you in combination would have the ability to fire me. Some of you are salivating at that thought, but really it comes down to basic fundamental issues in terms of in terms of radio and television, and that is audience side in reach number one and number two, it comes down to revenue. He was supposed to be a late night comic and he tried to be an MSDNC anchor. He was a radical leftist who was not funny, and you could see over the years, month by month, week by week, day by day, the slippage and the attrition of a massive audience that he inherited at the time. I mean he's down to about a third of what David Letterman left him. Well, that means it's not a viable show. Apparently they have over two hundred staff members. It's a lot of people to write his jokes for him, and apparently none of them were particularly good at their job because he wasn't funny, or I guess maybe this was based on his guidance, and so the show was losing anywhere between forty and fifty million dollars a year. Well, if you don't have ratings, you don't have audience, you're not funny, you're supposed to be a late night comic, and you'll lose in all that money. Not going to survive. Now, Stephen Colbert keeps going after CBS and their new owner's paramount, and if he thinks he's gonna make it to May of twenty six and continue, you know, this diatribe of blame and attack against the very people that are paying him, he's dreaming now. In my view, he probably is itching to get fired because he thinks in his own twisted mind that that'll turn him into a martyr. I would argue he'll be doing a podcast someplace somewhere that not many people are ever going to care about. But here's what he said.
Speaker 7: We have just achieved a big and important win in our historic lawsuit against sixty minutes CBS and paramount Paramount. CBS sixty minutes off today paid sixteen million dollars in settlement, and we will also anticipate receiving twenty million dollars more from the new owners, for a total of over thirty six million dollars. Wow, hold on, plus they're paying as legal fees. Sixteen was twenty thirty.
Speaker 8: That means by bending the knee they lost like forty million dollars this year.
Speaker 1: They better watch out. They better watch out. They might get canceled.
Speaker 8: For purely financial reasons.
Speaker 2: The present owners.
Speaker 8: The present owners are denying that additional twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Which I hope is true, because could you.
Speaker 8: Imagine how angry people would be? Last year Paramount laid off two thousand employees, then cut another several hundred just last month, firing that many people, and then handing over thirty six mill to a guy who's putting your neighbors in alligator camps, all because of a lawsuit that you, your own lawyer said was completely without merit. If that's true, it would make CBS look morally bankrupt, also bankrupt.
Speaker 1: Why do I think MSNBC or MSDNC is a potential home for him? Do you think that's far fetched or fake news? CNN?
Speaker 4: I mean, he's already got Rachel Maddow's glasses, so he already fits right in.
Speaker 1: It's doing great. It's right that glasses would make it work. Joyless Bejar, I mean, look, gimme Kimmel, just like Colbert and Fallon, and I've been saying it for some time or all officially on cancelation Watch. You cannot allow the type of audience decline and attrition occur and the subsequent loss of millions of dollars for your company that is employing you to occur without you at some point taking a fine angel hit and likely getting fired. They have all made a decision to be political. There's been no course correction on their part. They're not funny. They haven't been funny in a long time. It's insufferable to watch. And just like that hard hitting news show, The View. I mean, when I saw that Harris Faulkner was beating The View in the ratings, I'm like, it's close to the end. There's only so long ABC's gonna put up with this. Here's Joylis Behar announcing that The View is going on hiatus.
Speaker 5: And before we go on hiatus, only have one more show after this.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to say that, right too late? Now, Yeah, before we go, I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to tell people that the tide is churning.
Speaker 1: The tide is churning and things are changing. No, it's not. Then she goes on to predict Fox News is going to be the ones that take down Donald Trump. I'm like, Okay, good luck with that. That ridiculous theory. I think long before Donald Trump will finish his presidency, whether they like it or not, as long as his health is, as long as he's in good health, which he is now. And I think that's just wishful thinking on their part. But they can't continue to have this attrition and audience decline and survive either. All right, let's go to our busy phones as we say hi to Robbie's in Oklahoma. Rob High, how are you glad you called, sir?
Speaker 2: Great day, mister Hannity, You're a great American patriot, sir. And Katie is a great call screener.
Speaker 1: My point and the sucking up to Katie and Linda oh Man, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: You're a lucky man. You got great, great people working for you with you.
Speaker 1: I do I agree what's going on.
Speaker 2: My point is that these charges must be brought, the evidence must be at it, not to get Obama because we know he's got presidential media, but he's him invited. The only one to do it's the army of cockroaches that supported him, and this would be a deterrent to any future recruits to do these unconstitutional activities at the behest of their political bosses. And I would remind them that their federal employees and the the following orders nonsense has been has been completely eliminated with Nuremberg and Meli. They cannot just say, oh, we're just following orders, you know. Uh, that doesn't work. So so anyway, locking up the the army of cockroaches is the goal here, you know, cut cut off their supply of recruits for the communists.
Speaker 1: Well, I just got to tell youself. I said this at the time, and we covered this story extensively, and we were proven right on our reporting. Uh, if they it was any Russia collusion that took place in the twenty sixteen election, it only had to deal with Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier. And it was one big hoax. It was a lie. It was a pedal conspiracy theory. Everybody fell hook line and sinker with it. It's beyond frustrating. I've been playing montages of the media, you know, claiming the Russia hacked the twenty sixteen election. Here's a small version of it.
Speaker 5: Look, I think that the president does not want to come.
Speaker 1: To terms with the fact that the Russians hacked the election.
Speaker 7: President elect Donald Trump still not sounding convinced that Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 1: Russia hacked the election to tilted to mister Trump. The question is did mister Trump cooperate?
Speaker 4: Unlike President Trump, he has no doubt the Russians hacked the election.
Speaker 5: The Russians definitively hacked the election.
Speaker 1: If you can get him.
Speaker 8: To accept that Russia hacked the election, see if you get him to accept who won the Civil War?
Speaker 9: Infinitively Russia hacked the election and Russia is doing it again.
Speaker 1: Now, now I can go on and play hours of me on this show and on Hannity, the TV show, telling people the truth about what really happened. I'll play a small snippet here, but it is representative of the hundreds, if not thousands of times I said it on radio and TV.
Speaker 9: Listen, Hillary Clinton actually colluded with Russia by paying, you know, millions and millions of dollars for that fake news dossier, Russian propaganda, Russian collusion to Smeir Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump, and she tried to influence.
Speaker 9: You, the American people, to swing the election with those lies.
Speaker 1: Ironically, Hillary is.
Speaker 9: The one that colluded with Russia with a phony Russian misinformation dossier three and a half years Donald Trump colluded with Russia. The only one that colluded with Russia that bought a dirty Russian dirty dossier was Hillary Clinton. And they use that unverified to spy in a presidential candidate and a president.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Well, you know, I'm not. I do think one of the things, if you're looking at a media landscape where people have more choices, more options than ever before, it is imperative that if you come to this show, if you come to Hannity the TV show, one of the prerequisites I believe for any success is you've got to get things right. That's why we don't rush the judgment. That's why when and I learned that lesson with Richard Jewel. I've talked about all the cases, and they're very high profile and they went on for months at a time. But I don't care. If it's the Russia hoax, I don't care. If it's the dirty disinformation dossier and Faiza abuse, I don't care if it was impeachment one. I don't care if it's the novel legal theory you know, cooked up by the get Trump d of New York even though the Statute of Limitations had passed again, none of these details covered by the state run legacy media mob. The valuation of mar A Lago. Nobody in the media would tell you that the eighteen million dollar valuation for a one billion dollar plus property was absurd, but they never covered it, just like we got Duke Lacrosse right. I took the time. I met with the families, I met with some of the kids. I had information that others in the media could have gotten but didn't bother to get. In the case of Ferguson, Missouri, I took the time. I made phone calls. I talked to law enforcement. I was reassured by source after source after source that this whole narrative hands up, don't shoot didn't happen, and that there'll be multiple eyewitnesses that will corroborate Darren Wilson's story. I was told the same thing in the case of Freddie Graham Baltimore. It's told the same thing in the UVA case and the George Zimmerman case. So I mean, maybe I don't Maybe I'm not going to be the first person it took it took us three years to unravel the every layer of the onion for the Russia hoax, but we got it right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I hope that means something of people, because I think going forward, you need you need to know who's gonna tell you the truth quick freak right back to our busy phones eight hundred nine four one Sean our number. If you want to check in with us, We'd love to hear from you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 2: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Shows.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones eight hundred nine. Shawn is on number. Uh. We have Teddy in North Carolina. Hate Teddy? How are you glad you called in an honor.
Speaker 2: To speak to you? I got a quick question for you. I'm just wondering, sir, much tax dollars was spent and wasted on this hoax and this lie that me and you and the rest of your listeners have paid for.
Speaker 1: Well, if you factor in the media coverage being complicit and tedling the lies for the Democrats, I don't know if you could even factor in a number. If you factor in, you know, Robert Muller, tens and tens of millions of dollars and everything aligned with and associated with it. I'm sure it was hundreds of millions of dollars. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least one hundreds of millions.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. That's our money, man, I'm telling you. The way they waste our money is nauseating.
Speaker 2: Idiot.
Speaker 1: That's money we're stealing from our kids and grandkids. It's so sickening.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is all
Speaker 1: Right, my friend, God bless you.