Speaker 1: It's Rayvon, and y'all could check me out on a Bootleg cav podcast You Feel Me.
Speaker 2: The Bootleg cav Podcasts, Bootlet CAV Show Special guests, Finally Stop, Finally Stop, Rayvon.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What's the deal?
Speaker 2: What has been going on? I mean, I mean, I've never ever seen a label be so meticulous about having an incredible artist like yourself and putting out zero music for so long.
Speaker 3: Because on the face so we was developing.
Speaker 2: You've been playing me some shit for years, and I'm like, dog, you play me a song that made me cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like that something that's gonna make you cry. But we got that.
Speaker 1: I got that now, all that song gonna come out, Yes, definitely better come out.
Speaker 3: It is on the album.
Speaker 1: But we also needed those records that our hits what we were just talking about. So I feel like I got like seven of those on one project. You got a lot, I got a lot. I mean I've heard some records with.
Speaker 3: You and some big names, yeah, huge James. Yeah, the Baby, huh, I.
Speaker 2: Think about the.
Speaker 3: I already knew about pre Canceled Baby too, huh. Pre Canceled Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah you had a yeah, Yeah, you got some big ones. Yeah, push your teeth that we can talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can talk about that. Well what was that like?
Speaker 2: Were you intimidated to be like, man, did you know Push was getting on the record? Did you just send him like a few records and he picked that one?
Speaker 1: Like no, no, no, So we did the record. I did the record. At first Top walked in and he was.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, what you working on home, baby boy?
Speaker 1: And then that's how he walked in the room real boogie managed and he was like, what y'all working on? And then we uh I played him that and he like, man, this is uh he was He got really excited, like this fire. And after that he was like, uh, you know, I'd be crazy if we got pushed on there, and I'm like, push, that would be fire.
Speaker 3: And then it was just idea.
Speaker 1: And then one day he called me to the studio like, hey, come up here, I need you to I've got what he told me. I knew it was Bullyshakes, and I'm like I already did that, but I went up there anyway, and then he played the record for me.
Speaker 2: Like that, Yeah, I mean there is uh something to be said about. There's two labels that I always look to when it comes to just like high artists in Tirety and it's you guys, TD, dream Bill, both labels, whoever they signed is fire right. But like you said, you've been I mean you had like a few years ago, the freestyle run that like people were like, Yo, what the fuck your lebron reposting your freestyle? I think it was it was like Shaq everybody talking to I mean, cause you had been I remember when you were coming up, you would drop the freestyles in the front of your car before you were on TV, before I was on TV. Yeah, that's how I went viral.
Speaker 1: That's how I was, Like I started building a name for myself on those uh off those freestyles in a car just wrapping in a car talking about my real life. Yeah, but I'm saying like it's it's just it's just it's interesting, Like, was the thought process of kind of or you've been getting put through because you've been writing a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always always see in the studio writing for other artists, But what's the thought process of rolling you out slow slowly, Like are you going through like wrapper boot camp or something.
Speaker 1: It was rapper boot camp at first, and then it was like more and so we just we got to make sure that they stick because we see a lot of artists that's mail that are just coming and going, and even established artists are not sticking. You know, they dropping projects and they out of here next week, they out of here. And it's like they're not dropping no records. They don't care about no hits, they don't care about nothing, and they just trying to I don't know what they're trying to do, but I know I ain't trying to do what they're trying to do. So for the most part, it was just more developing a sound like my pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 3: Like what what?
Speaker 1: Because I'm such a anomaly, I can do everything, so I do everything, so I try to. Like they're like, you need a sound that we can market up and be like, hey, this is his pepperoni pizza by it. Yes he has pineapple pizza, Yes he has salad, yes he has one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but pizza.
Speaker 3: We got all that stuff. Yeah, man, I'm going up there. Y'all got wings? Yeah, we don't get some wings.
Speaker 2: So so you honed in, you kind of figured out.
Speaker 1: What it is, what the sound is, and then now it's like polished to where when I do feature with people, it sound like them featuring me, not me featuring them. M M, you know, not not I mean me me featuring them, not them featuring me. So that I'm bringing them into my world of what I want the sound to be, not jumping into what they want them to be.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, just don't lose the relatability of your content. Oh no, never, because you're I feel like your strong point of the music I hear Pepperoni is your vulnerability.
Speaker 3: Everybody said it, that's my Pepperoni piece for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got that, And I feel like we just we just creating a space for duality so that people can be like, oh yeah, because if you.
Speaker 2: Could do both, Yeah, we could do both. Like another guy who was on DD who did really good job of doing both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They can hit records and being very vulnerable, being very transparent. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Just like you. Yeah, uh, talk about some of the writing you've done, because you have been writing a lot. I feel like his writing kind of helped, like keep the dream alive while you're not putting out music.
Speaker 3: Now you're in the studio, a lot.
Speaker 1: But even then, I'm always working on my own stuff and trying to figure out, like the dreams stay alive, like you know me from before I was signed, So it's like from the car shit, I was like trying to figure it out. So anything on TV is better than being back in that car ship where I'm not knowing where the dollars is coming from, and I'm like, man, and writing was before even TD. I was in room with people like Danny and stuff like that. I don't want to name that because you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know you helped write with Danny La right anybody else.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of more people. I just know they got me signing papers.
Speaker 2: Now, man, did you get in any of those love sessions with Diddy? Excuse me, the Diddy love Sessions? I just got to ask. I know a lot of people who were writing. I was just wondering how they were. No, I was not.
Speaker 3: I was. I was not at Ditty's house.
Speaker 2: Man. I didn't say you were. I said the love sessions, the Diddy sessions, the Diddy house is a lot of people wrote on that album and it was a great album. Did you write it?
Speaker 1: Let's gonna ask now. Bryson was on there. He shout out to Bryson, he did some close shit on there.
Speaker 2: Pang Griffy Man, Yeah, Pan Griffy for sure. Do you feel any level of pressure because with the anticipation, right, yeah, it's like now there's just do you feel the pressure at all?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, Like once, now that we drop problems with Pusher, I've seen a different response and different people crawling out of work.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, who is this guy? What is he doing?
Speaker 1: And then like I noticed, like when I go live in preview music blogs pick it up like immediately by the time I'm off live, and I'm like, damn, that's new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's new.
Speaker 1: So people are paying more attention than they were. And so now it's like, oh shit, everything I say on these records. I wanted to be potent. I wanted to be like me. So I'm like, all right, let me take some time and actually craftic to where if it came out or e leaked.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't give it down. I'd be like, this what it is, and that's what it's gonna be for sure. So what is the uh?
Speaker 2: Because obviously, you know TD has got such a dynamic roster of artists. I feel like you, you know, there needs to be like a new fresh face and you're that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I feel like that's that's what we're working on.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna ask you, like, what is I always wonder because I feel like when people sign the TD or some of these bigger labels that we kind of look at as cruise, the assumption is just everyone's like hanging out all the time and friendly and friends are you Like, is your relationship with your label? Mats is everything? Like you guys hang out, you chop it up with.
Speaker 1: So I think there's a dynamic to it, like some people, just like normal people in real life, you draw to more and they draw to you.
Speaker 3: So it's like if you.
Speaker 2: Who do you draw to?
Speaker 1: I rock with everybody, but like close like out outside of the studio probably rock, yeah, j rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying me rock? Uh mmmm?
Speaker 1: They yeah, everybody, we all like locked in. But I feel like those people outside of the outside of the studio and be like, oh, it's just a normal conversation. They'll just pick up the phone and call me and we just chop it up about just regular life.
Speaker 2: For people who don't know you have an interaction.
Speaker 3: She's great. Shout to Tampa, Tampa legend.
Speaker 2: Talk to me about your story a bit because for people who don't know, they'll they'll listen, they'll hear the music when your album comes out. But you went through a traumatic experience losing your baby mama, which you've wrapped about in freestyles.
Speaker 1: Before before you were signed. Yeah, it's a big part of your story.
Speaker 2: Kind of share that, you know, if if you don't mind, just just because obviously I can only imagine what it'd be like losing the mother of your child and then being up and coming artists, trying to support the kid, trying to be both parents. Like that's a that's a real that's got to be a struggle man.
Speaker 3: No, it was trash, for sure. It was trash.
Speaker 1: We uh when everything happened, like I I was in Arizona, you know, like I was, I was, but it happened in California.
Speaker 3: So it was a tough time. There was no like help.
Speaker 1: There was no like county that like, you know, county situation that can help me place me in a home.
Speaker 3: Nothing, And my credit was bad.
Speaker 1: I have money in my pocket, but no credit, So I was sleeping in the car with my daughter for like I want to say, like two months, damn, and then like we figured it out. Don't get me wrong, Like I was sleeping on people couches, but my actual place where I was like the most.
Speaker 2: Like you didn't have like an actual like this is my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in a car for like two months and then But you're talking about when it happened or after it happened, just like obviously she passed away from having my daughter.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm saying like when when that happens.
Speaker 3: It turned something on.
Speaker 1: It was either gonna be like I may either be a bum like and my daughter gonna not have nothing, or I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that my daughter got everything.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: What clicked me into gear of being like go crazy because it ain't no other option.
Speaker 2: It's like like I can imagine bro sleeping with your daughter in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you on top of that, you like the stress of her mom being dead and then the stress of you being like I'm really in a.
Speaker 2: Car and you got to be strong for her, for your kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, when her mom died. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was so like, it's probably a bad thing, you know what I'm saying when I look back now. But when her mom died, I trying not to cry in front of her whole family because I didn't want them to think I was weak to be like, oh, he ain't gonna be able to take care of So I was like trying not to cry as much. But I'm crying. But I'm just like, you.
Speaker 2: Were getting it out through your freestyles though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was getting it out through the freestyles. It kind of worked then. Therapy, Yeah, therapy is important.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you still go to therapy now or no? It's just something you had to get through. Do you think anyone's ever actually healed though? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like you. That don't define nobody, Like Yo, trauma that you live through don't define you. I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Somebody else was in that same predicament as me, and they made it out figured out, So I don't. I don't try to wither in the misery too long. You're just all right for show. That's a moment of my life. I acted out when it came to like how I treated people for like the first two years, but then after therapy.
Speaker 2: I was cool. Damn, that's crazy, sleeping on couches with the with the baby, trying to figure out where to sleep.
Speaker 3: Like if CPS would have found out where we were sleeping, it would be over.
Speaker 2: From where would you where'd you guys park at night?
Speaker 1: Like it would be like I would try to find streets that don't have like street lights, right, So it just it was more like that we just find the street then.
Speaker 2: And it's all in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Nah, this is an uh. It was back and forth so Phoenix. I never actually Phoenix, let me stopped capping. I never slept out there because Arizona Reggie shout out to that guy. Yeah, so we I never anytime it was like go over there. But when I was in Cali, when I went back to Long Beach, that's.
Speaker 3: Where it was at damn. And so it was like those were the nights. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: What would be for you? Man? Like if you had to kind of give any sort of advice to anybody who's going through any sort of like serious grief like that, Like I mean obviously you you had no choice to get through because you had to do.
Speaker 3: It for your little girl.
Speaker 2: But yeah, for sure, you know, I know when people lose people sometimes it feels like the world ends and there's no like other other side of the Like you know what I'm saying, Like, if you lose somebody that close to it, really could it really could like derail your whole life.
Speaker 1: My outlook is different than a lot of people thus already been through so much stuff and so many losses. So I'd be like a lot of the things I digest properly because I'm a I'm a poet, so I can write everything out to kind of like cope. I look at it like it's a part of the story. So everything that happens, I'd be like that was supposed to happen. It was part of the story. It might be fucked up, but it's like that's that's just what it is in its life.
Speaker 3: If you want one.
Speaker 2: For sure, you have a song where you address the situation, and it literally made me shed a tear. Yeah, I was like, this is the crazy shit I ever heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's definitely That's what I'm saying. The project, I can't wait for people to hear that. Dude, when we get into that, I like, but I want people to also the reason why we're waiting so long because I don't want people to sympathize.
Speaker 3: I don't want them to empathize, right, So it's.
Speaker 1: Like I want people to be like, Yo, that kid is crazy, that kid is funny, he's you know what I'm saying, he's a dope artist. And then you double back and be like, wait, what is his story? Then you go check out the story, not hey, did you care about to hear about that kid who baby Mama died? His music is dope versus you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like there was a point in time where people because you that was a lot of the you were rapping about, like.
Speaker 3: Real, like they boxed me into that.
Speaker 1: I feel like initially, yeah, yeah, so I had to like scale back because I'm like, that's not me and right in its entire entirety, Like I'm a person who have layers. I'm like, I make music for women, I make music for ratchet niggas, and I make music for the conscious people who actually.
Speaker 3: Think about the stuff that they doing.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, so we got out we had to figure out a way to combine all of those and make the artist whore I am now and that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you drop this push a record, I was excited because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, finally, finally, yea, No, we're about to go crazy? Does I mean the album is done? Is the album already?
Speaker 1: The album ever done? Until they come out? That's fair when album come out? And then because I can make because how.
Speaker 2: Many songs you actually have, like because you've been working NonStop for it feels like five or six years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been about five right, like four okay.
Speaker 2: Right before the pandemic. Yeah, so like I've heard so many amazing records. How do you pick what's on the album? What's on the next album?
Speaker 1: Because I'm like one of those people who evolve every like six months.
Speaker 2: But then you also might get demo itis, which artists get. Yeah, but I'll leavet some ill shit off the album.
Speaker 1: But I think I think that people who like around me, they don't let that happen because it's you know, it's not just me, like okay, this album.
Speaker 2: Like right now, if you listen to your album, like what's on the like tentative track list, what's the oldest.
Speaker 3: Song on there?
Speaker 1: M it's a record I got with a big feature. I can't say, but it's like that's probably the oldest record on.
Speaker 3: The singer or rapper singer.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's city they wro. I'm not saying none of that. You try to get that clip.
Speaker 2: You didn't give me the city huh, state coast coast.
Speaker 3: If I say, you're gonna know exactly.
Speaker 4: If you wait east southwest, north, oh north oh north, how Norton super super North. Yeah, Canada Yeah, oh ship feel damn.
Speaker 2: Shout out to to Justin Bieber in the weekend. So you got a song with both of them coming? So nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of them. There's a clip new record.
Speaker 2: That'll be like that should be the Canadian national anthem if you get both of them on the record. I don't think they've ever been on a song together. Who Justin Bieber in the weekend?
Speaker 3: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They have two totally different.
Speaker 2: They gotta do it for the for the for the country, bro, like for just like for the like you know what I'm saying. Like, imagine if they did, imagine if they did like a real Canada anthem, it'd be the softest shit ever. But no, no, I think it would be slap do you think I think it was slap. We can't fire. You know what I want. I want somebody to remake Hall Cogan's theme song, but make it hip hop. Why because it'd be hard. I was just you ever listen to wrestling theme songs while you're driving around?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Nah, man, we listening to those? You're not a wrestling fan, obviously, Huh. I've watched wrestling. I literally put it on a on a on a on a verse.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite wrestler? My favorite wrestler was John Cener.
Speaker 2: Jesus says every twelve year old.
Speaker 1: But get off me because on the on the I got like Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy.
Speaker 3: I put those in.
Speaker 2: Like I reference brothers. Yeah, yes, I referenced that good.
Speaker 1: I referenced like wrestlers in one of my songs, like a lot of my songs on the project.
Speaker 3: As you should.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Naked Truth? I fuck it wrong. I'm watching raw like the.
Speaker 2: Naked Truth, my Naked Truth. Oh that's okay, okay, I thought you said that was the name of a wrestler. First, I'm like, who the fuck is that our truth? You mean there's a guy named Our.
Speaker 3: Truth, and I know who Our Truth is.
Speaker 2: He's a rapper too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your your favorite Rakishi?
Speaker 2: You remember when used to put his ass in people's faces. That's crazy, wicked, bro. If you look back at some of that ship, you're like dog like they did this ship on TV. Giant Fat was the first.
Speaker 3: It was the first sukie.
Speaker 2: Crazy when you say the first, like Soia, you know how she'd be like she bowled with the well should be eating asses?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. Yeah, my favorite wrestlers are stone cold. He's right there. Of course he is. Why because you have blue eyes?
Speaker 2: Thanks? And Bray Wyatt Bray White is my guy. Rest in peace, love Bray Yo. So, Wendy, I'm coming up. Do we have any idea?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I what I'm trying to do this year is just build the audience to actually demand the project. And I got people on my page cut it out. They just album album, But I'm talking about like a worldwide demand where you like, so it sounds like not this year. No, it sounds like this year because we're gonna drop if we can. You can't start it and stop rolling and gotta keep going. Nah, we got some stuff coming very soon, like very soon right after problem like right, like, so keep going.
Speaker 2: And people also don't realize you have a ton of music. Yeah it's already shot. Shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing the groundwork already for.
Speaker 2: You guys, been shooting fucking videos like and I'm just being like, god damn, Like they must really have a plan for this, because dog, how many unreleased music videos are you sitting on?
Speaker 1: I don't know, m bias at least probably like that. I know that could come out probably like five six. That's tight because you know sound change.
Speaker 3: You still you got any JD Films videos from back in the.
Speaker 1: Day, Bran, I would shoot some like like other stuff with JD. I don't have any unreleased I would shoot some new stuff with JD. JD's you know, he was scared we didn't we didn't went viral a bunch, you know what I'm saying. And he like part of the story when it comes down to like my daughter and mom passed and I he helped a lot.
Speaker 2: So if you could tell me who your biggest influences are as an MC just growing up, who would have been.
Speaker 3: Snoop fifty, Wheezy Drake, Fabulous, Jada Kiss.
Speaker 1: That's probably as a kid that's like as a kid, what about like when you because when you have your songwriter hat on, who's somebody who's like melodies or lyrics?
Speaker 3: Neo shot? So who I say, shot a neo future future? For sure?
Speaker 2: T Pain?
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: I feel like you and T Pain could do a song that doesn't seem like it's out of the Roman possibilities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's definitely, that'd be fire Pain is crazy. He's great.
Speaker 2: If you pull off the shot a future, you're the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is crazy. That's like something that's.
Speaker 2: Like my bucket list concert sho for her to go on tour. Like I don't know, like is she still fine?
Speaker 3: Like is she older?
Speaker 2: Like I don't think it's possible forever to not be fine.
Speaker 3: Because she's even. She's like a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, she makes like massage music you like. For sure, she makes music that you like. Yeah, you definitely. You go to the Asian tug you know what I'm saying, get tugged off while is playing? Wait? What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? You know? What I mean? No? No, I've never I've never got tugged off at no A not me either. I just heard that they got shot a playing Yeah, uh is to go. Hey, I think I think if Share is still kind of like she's like, you know, seventy something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, she's out of mind.
Speaker 2: You don't know who that is, really, Share, You don't know the old lady. She fucking tigers, A and R.
Speaker 3: You're saying it like three times like I'm gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's shit.
Speaker 3: You believe in love? Man, some white people should. White people should, that's sure.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us any features, any features on the project any at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Nothing, No, y'all gonna see him. Y'm gonna see him. How many t D family members on your first album?
Speaker 3: A couple?
Speaker 2: A couple so two now to TD features.
Speaker 3: A couple of them? Wow, mm hmm. It's a couple of my dogs on at least two.
Speaker 2: A couple of your dogs so a couple of men.
Speaker 3: A couple of my dogs. They could doc doci my dog, my dog? What do you mean? I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder I knew you were on like when you got signed, like it was kind of like it's pretty obvious like Kendrick was leaving the label.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever have any Yeah, yeah, yeah, he he definitely connected. We connected like right when I got in. Yeah, like right when I signed. We had like good conversations. He like very humble and that the.
Speaker 2: Most humble motherfucker alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He introduced himself to me, and I'm like, you're dot Like you should have said no. I was like, of course I know who you. I was like, Nigga, I know who you is, and he was like, no, I don't expect everybody to know who I am. And it's stuck with me because I'm like, damn.
Speaker 3: That's a fair point.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You get too bighead and you can't fit indoors.
Speaker 2: And you should always like acknowledge everybody. Yeah, like you know, like they're your equal.
Speaker 3: If you think you're bigger than the program, you're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: Did he give you any game at all besides introducing yourself to everybody?
Speaker 1: That was like one of the biggest pieces. Actually that was like he talked to me about other stuff, but stuff that like that I hold with me internally, is like that right there at that moment right there was like damn, like you the biggest artists in the world at this time. I could you could easily be like what's the deal. Yeah, but he like, know, what's how you doing?
Speaker 3: Bro? Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: So to me, it's like always stay humble, sure and keep that same integrity that you have when you came in.
Speaker 2: If you weren't doing music and you to go do something else, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Im?
Speaker 2: No music out, no songwriting, no music, no making beads, not nothing.
Speaker 3: What are you doing with your life?
Speaker 2: I'll probably be in jail because I didn't talking about right now. But say you just get uninspired. You're like, I'm done with this ship? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to school. I like that. I'm gonna go to school. I'm gonna go to huh what kind of school? The viride is crazy?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Remember I'm not going over you.
Speaker 2: Remember? Yes?
Speaker 3: I remember? Why would I go to the ride when I could go to ic DC College. I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: See you need step you need to educate us what I see DC. It's crazy. I c d C College was lit so but no, I would go. I would go to school. I would go back to school. I would probably do something in like the medical field. Oh that's dope, like a nurse, not a nurse doctor. I would probably go off to try to be like a doctor.
Speaker 3: Which field of doctory or would would you? Would you be like a like a foot doctor, a.
Speaker 2: Gynocologist, a cologist, DST.
Speaker 1: Now I would probably be a what is that the baby deliver the person who deliver babies?
Speaker 2: What's that called? Be a baby deliverer?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what's crazy, dude? I feel like if you are the guy who delivers babies every day in your life, you gotta look at certain anatomy and like a real high respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would see. I would do it for on a on a different level. I would do it more for like, you know, my daughter's mom. I'd be like, oh, this was you know what I'm saying, and now and then you it's like a mission almost yeah, yeah, because yeah, make sure everybody make it out alive. It would be like something like that if I was gonna go back and try to change, because I would still try to change the world and do something that's gonna touch the world.
Speaker 2: But what about hobby wise, what do you what's your hobby? I'll be drawing you draw, like, what do you draw? Dragon ball z Rest in peace to the guy who I don't remember his name.
Speaker 3: You probably know his name. I don't watch anime. I don't watch anime. I watch Dragon Bazi Dragon bar Z anime. Let's get that out.
Speaker 2: It is nah, man, it's the biggest anime ever, just because it's fucking popular to mean it's not anime.
Speaker 3: My people watch it. Your people watch it.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to say anime is exclusively for Asian viewers.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying we all watch it.
Speaker 2: So what's that mean? I'm still an anime? Nah, Pokemon is a fucking anime.
Speaker 3: It's Pokemon anime.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Boon Docks is an anime. It's the style of animation.
Speaker 1: Bro, I like the style of animation of the Boon Docks and Pokemon and Dragon Bazi.
Speaker 3: Put all that other ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not the you're an anime. You're an anime geek.
Speaker 1: Huh Like we used to we ain't gonna lie. We used to uh the people who thought they was new rudo.
Speaker 2: Uh beat them up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we just used to. We used to laugh.
Speaker 1: How they used to run down the hallways with the with their hands behind their back in middle school, in high school.
Speaker 3: Sad, we're scared the hose off.
Speaker 2: But the guys who would act like they're.
Speaker 3: They go like Super saiand in the hallway.
Speaker 2: So would you discriminate against Naruto fans is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: No? Were you the person going super saying in the hallway.
Speaker 2: No, I'm be honest with you. I'm thirty six. So when I was a kid, damn fuck you. When I was a kid, there wasn't this anime wave that's hit like now. There was Pokemon and put people at Pokemon cards. But I used to steal Pokemon cards and sell them. Who's that facts in the bag? Like really, back in the day, there was POGs. You know what a pog is? Get them motherfucking slammers.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, you'd be taking people's POGs, taking their slammers.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't like how to sound, Bro. I don't like that. I don't like I don't like that big ass tube like this and it's full of POGs. And then at recess you would fucking battle for POGs.
Speaker 3: So you take that.
Speaker 2: I had a Charles Barkley slammer. It was a heavier pog. You throw that shit on the POGs and ships will flip over.
Speaker 3: You get to keep that ship.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what a pog is. No pok Nah, I don't know what no pug is. Bro, you should bring them ships back for your merch of not doing no POGs. You should do a raveon slammer.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You understand if you brought POGs back, you know how rich you'd be?
Speaker 3: Rich?
Speaker 2: Would I be fucking you get paid if you get these little fuckers off the iPads and the POGs again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like, I like my kids being that.
Speaker 2: iPads like parent two point oh. I'd be like, get out of here, bro, I swear, it's like a babysitter. I mean, take your pay, get the fuck out of here. I don't What do you do to my son? What is he like ten years?
Speaker 3: Ten? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or like, hey, you want the Oculus here? Put the Acus on, stay in this little square.
Speaker 3: I get it. Yeah, you have a fuck with Oculus. No three D no. No.
Speaker 1: The only way I'm doing that is if you could if you could put music on there?
Speaker 3: Couldeople put music on there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You could do anything on there so you can listen to problems on there. Yeah, you could listen to anything on there. I got Spotify on there. They got Netflix.
Speaker 1: They have to put problems on there on there, they got problems do there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can play problems while you watch the three D poor It's crazy. You'd be like looking around and the girls like right here, like she's really there. It's pretty crazy. Big freak.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, only man, I using Oculus. I legit only want rappers listen, I only watch.
Speaker 3: I'm a rapper. I'm gonna just open my DMS.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking sick flex sick fleck. I'm sorry, you're you're above watching Oculus porn. Oculus porn is ridiculous. No, you gotta try.
Speaker 3: You just you.
Speaker 2: It's the first thing you go to. You just I gotta see what it looks like. I'm not sitting in my fucking crib watching that ship. I got too many kids in my house. I can't do that ship. There's no privacy, bro. And and like it's the type of ship where if you have it on, you don't even know if someone walks in the fucking room, right because you're in a different world. You know what I'm saying. You and you and uh, it's a it's a very impractical way of consuming erotic cinema. If you're if you have children and a wife and roommates or et cetera. Yeah, yeah, you gotta be a single man with your own apartment if you gonna fuck with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's high level.
Speaker 2: I put I put it on Blue Face Pause. Blue Face came in for an interview and I just bought the Oculus, so he was like, ye, don't want to see the porn.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, I low some ship up, so you put it on. He looked down.
Speaker 2: He's like, bro, my dick is white.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout the blue Face free that man, Free, free, blue Face Free, blue Face Man. All right, So album coming before the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Hopefully that's the plan. I don't know, man, that's the plan. We've been waiting, Yeah, been waiting. Nah, we're gonna, We're gonna We're gonna have something.
Speaker 2: The slowest roll out ever, No, it ain't.
Speaker 3: We just started rolling out. Well you know, fair enough? Did I did? I just I just I just dropped. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So well, hopefully now then we're gonna we're gonna have something. All right, when's the next song?
Speaker 3: Coming out? Soon? Very soon? That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: You're really good with general like statements. Nothing specific. Huh, nothing specific? What this specificity of specific?
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying, That's what I'm talking about. At TD, he had t d E. They give you media trading.
Speaker 2: Did you have to go through media somebody? Don't get a packet, You don't get a packet.
Speaker 1: They just tell you, like, you know, watch what the fuck you be talking about and control your conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Bet you they had a fucking their heads exploded when reason went on back on fig.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: When that shit happened, I was just like, oh my god, this is the most non TD shit of all time. Hey, hey, before you went on this media run, did they show you a clip of that and say, don't do this? Whatever you do, don't do this. My goodness, that.
Speaker 3: Was fun, yo, bro man, Nah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Like, is it like a class, it's you have to like take a test. It's not a class.
Speaker 1: No, they just tell you, like they tell you, you know, what's what's good points to talk about and things that's gonna be beneficial for you. Makes you can go there and talk and shoot shit, but make sure you get your point across the what you over there for.
Speaker 2: What has been you know? I think Top is like the most prolific CEO we've had in hip hop and probably like thirty years something like that, what has been He's very meticulous and purposeful. There's no like accidents, I feel like with Top except for what happened on Backlin thing what she had no control over amis. But I'm curious, like, what are the things that you know? Obviously you're really close with him, and he's he's he's speaks very highly of you, and you know he's obviously he's got big plans for you. What's something you've learned from him working so closely because he doesn't do a lot of interviews, he doesn't do a lot of right, you know, we see him course out of.
Speaker 3: The Laker game.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, what have you learned from Top that that you know, even if you bar from TD in a hundred years, that you'll always.
Speaker 1: It sounds cliche, it sound cliche, but patience, Yeah, clearly, you know you got to be like very patient on your time and when it's for you, it's gonna it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And people say that, but you you see it.
Speaker 1: In real time when it's like with a Mogo like top where you're like, Okay, he'll tell you to be patient and then some some better than what was gonna come out comes up and you'll be like, ah, man, if I would have put that out, I would have been mad that I you know, I put that out the shot. Yeah, you wasted a shot, so he don't let you waste I think it's with me though, because it's so much pressure because of like being the new face of the new generation of TD. I think that's like a thing where it's like we can't we can't miss with you, and you not the person that's gonna miss.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like that's kind of the legacy of the label. Yeah, it's like we waited so long for so OS, but SOS comes and it's like fucking one of the greatest R and B albums ever. Yeah, and you appreciate it. You appreach snubbed the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they snubbed it, but you appreciate. You appreciate that so much more because you like waited for it, but you got it, and you like even though the people like it took him minute, she still gave you a classic.
Speaker 3: Body or oh my god.
Speaker 2: Period Snooze is probably the best R and B single since.
Speaker 1: When the album twenty two, twenty two and people still playing it like it's new. So like, that's what I'm saying. I looking at that and you like the man know what he talking about. So I just shut up and be like, all right, Ford Show, there's a reason you and that chair. You know what I'm saying. And once I figure out what works, then we I could. You know, I got a strong enough opinion to even go back and forth. Usually I just be like, I'm here to I came here to learn, like I can't. I'm a student first, so I'll be paying attention to like how everybody moved, how everybody do and be like, all right, for Show.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm in.
Speaker 1: Such a good space and a positive position because I came to terms with that.
Speaker 2: You got to do some touring with Isaiah Shad.
Speaker 3: Crazy, one of the best performers I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Isaiah is one of the goats, for sure, and he's one of the fucking goats when it comes to this bar shit for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah know, he'd be wrapping.
Speaker 2: And he'd be putting together fucking classic bodies of work. Yeah, but what was that like, because that was pretty early for you.
Speaker 1: That was like right after I announced, Right after I announced, I went on tour, and you didn't have a lot of like quote unquote TV records out. Yeah, I didn't have I got ept right those three records out, my announcement records. That was crazy to me. It was like, damn, I'm really going on tour. I'm really about to go see the world because of rap. To me, that's how I looked at it, And it was just more of an experience of like I'm seeing the world because of rap. I didn't even I didn't even take it all in. I just was like until after the tour. After the tour, I kind of was like damn. But beforehand, I was just like, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So because the next time you're going to hit the stage, like on a tour, capacity going to be your own tour, you're gonna be I hope.
Speaker 1: So I hope that, like you know, my music do what it is supposed to do when we drop and then I'm able to do that. But if not, I don't have a problem working going out with Isaiah, going out with que going out with none of them.
Speaker 3: Have you played it at golf with Q. I don't play golf. Yeah, I played golf for the first.
Speaker 2: Time, like three weeks for your first time.
Speaker 3: I mean I used to be the top golf drunk.
Speaker 2: What real golf though? I feel I went real golf.
Speaker 3: I feel like you was born like with a skill from golf.
Speaker 2: Listen, I fucked my hand up. I hit the fucking the first time I swung a club. I hit the grass so hard, not the ball. I fucking broke. I feel like I broke a bone in my hand. My ship's still sore right now.
Speaker 3: That's sick work. Are you saying that just happened. It happened like two weeks ago. Oh yeah, it's a bad look. I'm not playing golf golf.
Speaker 2: That ship is overrated as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not playing golf. I'm a I'm not playing golf. No, we play football.
Speaker 2: That's a wild thing to do. What play football? Fucking tackle flag? What if you get a concussion, bro and you can't rap anymore? It's not worth it. I got enough music, played basketball?
Speaker 3: I got enough music. Would you play soccer? Soccer? Hey all know somebody kick you ever got kicked in your shin? Yeah? What about tetherball. I broke my pinky playing tell Theball. I think so much should bring POGs and tetherball back. I won't beat that person.
Speaker 2: I think it could be I'm gonna keep rapping. What if whis Khalifa owns a part of the p f L. I think Gez owns a part of a soccer team. What if you started a fucking tetherball league? That shit could pop.
Speaker 3: It would be like the.
Speaker 2: Drew League, Bro, but for tether ball you can have all the fucking rappers.
Speaker 3: And we get all the like the domestic men to like join what like? What kid?
Speaker 2: When you say domestic man, what do you mean the people who beat their wow? So like Little Reese? Who huh, bro?
Speaker 3: You wow?
Speaker 2: Who gonna play tetherball? Would only be rappers with domestic violences. I did not say rappers, I said just man. So it be Little Recent Diddy would be the coach. H that's wicked.
Speaker 3: Bro. You would watch that.
Speaker 2: I fucking would for sure. You wouldn't watch.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I watch it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did he coaching someone tether You gotta head it harder when I won't ever say anything ever again and make him make that tether ball sign an NDA. No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not watching nobody.
Speaker 2: Hey, have you seen the Slap League?
Speaker 1: You would sign a TD, you would sign a NDA before you play tether ball at Didi's house.
Speaker 2: No, No, I would never go to that. I wouldn't go. No, well, I mean, I don't know if I wouldn't go, but I would have. Like what are we talking about here? You know? You know what I'm saying, Like everyone's got a price. Man, you're a while dude.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the Slap League though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen the slap legs wild. I wouldn't do that. No, no, no, yeah, I'm gonna try to spin a block. Yeah, you watch it a sports Yeah, I watched basketball and football. Laker Rams, Lakers Rams all the way.
Speaker 2: Were you a Rams fan when they were in Saint Louis Hell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Hm, So who are you fucking with back then?
Speaker 3: Raiders? Why not still? Because because the Rams are in LA? Because yeah, they're in They're in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Which is kind of like LA.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not everybody moves that's like Lancaster more than it is.
Speaker 2: It's but it's like, you know, people move to Vegas. They save the tax money. They say that what tax money? And they don't get banged on as hard.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: True, Yeah, Vegas is very la.
Speaker 1: It's just not a one day you're gonna be rich enough where you're gonna consider moving there.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you're going to Vegas. You're gonna be like, wait, how much can I save on taxis telling you a lot of your counterparts.
Speaker 3: I've seen wild ship got the casinos in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna what's the wildest thing you've seen at the casino?
Speaker 1: It was just some It ain't like wow yet, but it's wold. I've seen somebody like digging in they nose in the casino and playing on the machine and then looked at me and did it again and kept like with I was playing with.
Speaker 2: A lot, right, And there was this old ass lady bro Yeah, and I don't know how long this bitch she was had oxygen she got to be how it is. Let me tell you why she's a bitch. All right, Listen, this bitch had an oxygen machine a cigarette. And I'm sitting you know, They're like, this is the this is the slot. So there's a chair here, a chair here, a chair here, So I'm sitting here and she's sitting here very much in each other's space with bitch shot her pants because she didn't want to get up. That's good looking, she nah, bro's fucking disgusting. So I'm in the middle of.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna make her feel bad about shitting herself. Of course she's an older lady. She's an older lady because she's an addict and older.
Speaker 2: She didn't want to get off her machine because she wanted She was waiting for the bonus to hit, and so she shot herself instead. That's fucking disgusted.
Speaker 3: Did that bonus hit? I don't know?
Speaker 2: I got the fuck up?
Speaker 3: I bet you she got that bonus?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you shitting me? She was shitting me?
Speaker 1: Listen you The new song will push out new album all the way, hopefully hopefully hopefully.
Speaker 3: Hey with TV you never know, nah we we we we we doing some ship this year. I sure hope. So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of big, big features all the way, h Justin Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the weekend, Weekend, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, all the good people, Demi.
Speaker 2: Whom Levado, Oh you don't want that feature?
Speaker 3: Pass on that these are all Disney people. They all fire. We're going viral.
Speaker 2: You don't want it. You don't wan Dami Lovado. You could do better than that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. She's a talented human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are talented. You'll be fine without a Dami Levado feature. Get the Taylor Swift one. What I feel like? You you what you know?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I'm just happy you're putting out music. I look forward to the album. Anything else you got coming up?
Speaker 3: New music?
Speaker 2: New music? Yeah? Then I got some two B movies.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Really, No, to be's fire?
Speaker 3: To B is fire?
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Everything feels like it's just like did you.
Speaker 2: See the movie that they have on two BE called the what's called like the Rapper who Got shot in the ankle or some ship, that's what it's called. It's called and it's and it's about a rapper name Raven the Stallion and Corey Corey Lanez. Is this real? Yes? And it's called the Rapper who Got Shot in the foot and the character's names in the movie. Are y'all for real?
Speaker 3: It's on two B man.
Speaker 2: You know how I asked you if you if music went to wait, what would you do if my everything changed? For me? I would just make two B movies. I mean, I've seen a two B movie. I was in the back. Really, it's like, is that me swear?
Speaker 1: Where like a plumping gas. I'm like, Yo, this is great. Niggas just shoot anywhere on two B. It don't even matter who's fire, shouts to tbe man. My granny watched two B, so it's lit.
Speaker 2: I look forward to seeing your two BE debut very soon and hearing your.
Speaker 3: So we put my music on to B. You think we should put my music videos on two B? I think so. I'd be lit my space, you'd be in my top eight.
Speaker 2: If we had in MySpace, I'd have you as the song. How did we get here? Just I shrooms earlier, So that's how we got here. Ray Vaun, Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for coming through, buddy
Speaker 3: No problem where it is