Speaker 1: All of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. What you witnessed last night was so beyond historic. It was absolute political genius on display to the country. But more importantly, it was two separate, very distinct choices and visions for what this country ought to be. You know, Democrats had given into the notion that globalism was taking over the world, and that you know, as Obama famously said that that those jobs ain't ever coming back, meaning manufacturing jobs, and he.
Speaker 2: Could not have been more wrong.
Speaker 1: And but what was on display was a choice, very distinct option choice for the American people, and the Democrats exposed themselves for the radicalized.
Speaker 2: Party that they are.
Speaker 1: There was a time when the Democratic Party wanted secure borders, as we have played on this program anytime, even Chucky Schumer, even Barack Obama, even Bill Clinton, I mean the I played it often on this program, and they all had said, basically sounding like Donald Trump today, that party is dead, it is gone, it is buried. And President Trump masterfully exposed how radicalized this Democratic Party has become and I'll tell you what else he did last night that was absolutely brilliant too. And it was brilliant he and it was the longest speech a State of the Union speech, beating Bill Clinton's record from twenty six years ago. But I found every second of it riveting and worthwhile. But it was it was American greatness on display again. You know, one of the things that Ronald Reagan accomplished is there used to be what we call the malaise factor. And you know, America's best days were behind us in the Jimmy Carter years, and we were getting lectured by Jimmy Carter, we need to put our sweaters on and lower the temperature and put the heat down in our house and don't put the air conditioner up so hard, and that America had to just sacrifice and sacrifice instead of American exceptionalism. American greatness. The cause of freedom is on the march again. The American economy is rebounding at levels we didn't expect this quickly, and it was we witnessed a year of nothing but political shock and awe, and the president everything that he was saying on the campaign trail that he would do, he went through this was not your typical laundry list of accomplishments that you often get at State of the Union addresses. And maybe one of the reasons it went so long is because there were so many things that the President was able to accomplish in a single year that made this so special. And he went into great specificity, and he went into great detail, you know, shining city on the hill. Well, our nation is back, bigger, better, stronger than ever before, and the golden age of America is now upon us. And how the President inherited a nation in crisis, it was a nation in crisis, and the economy, our stature on the world stage, open borders, illegal immigration, you know, and the President rightly pointed out this is a turnaround for the ages and that we can never go back, you know, everything from the border to the inflation, the economy. I mean, America now being respected once again and feared in many ways, but fear in that sense is a good thing, not a bad thing. And you know, for exat sample the border, we now have the most secure border and history by far in nine months, zero illegals that were admitted into this country. The flow of fentanyl into this country down a whopping fifty six percent. Inflation is down dramatically, gas prices down dramatically, mortgage rates at a five year low. You know, we see that, we see non government jobs, seventy thousand new construction jobs on display. We see now, you know, things that we didn't expect, you know, the President having a role in ending eight wars around the globe. We see that the narco terrorist Maduro is gone, and what eighty million barrels of oil now handed over to the US. We see the stock market fifty three all time high records. You know, the last four years we had less than a trillion dollars in committed investment money into this country. The President talking about eighteen trillion dollars now committed because he traveled around the globe and made one deal after another after another after another. How we have more Americans working today than ever before in the history of this country. I mean, making America feel proud again. I thought it was a great moment when the when the men's Olympic gold winning hockey team was introduced and all of the different people, including the Goltender Hellabuck that were being honored with awards, that that was intertwined within that speech throughout the evening last night. I mean it was it was spectacular. Then the President with his incredible humor as well. You know, when he introduced the Olympic hockey team, you know, oh, it's the first time I've ever seen them get up talking about the Democrats, but not all of them got up.
Speaker 2: It was very funny.
Speaker 1: And the Presidential Medal of Freedom that he gave out, and numerous people and purple hearts and acknowledging I mean Democrats once again showing that they are a soulless party that you know, as I pointed out last year after his Joint Session speech before Congress, and they wouldn't stand for the family of Lake and Riley and Joscelyn Nungary or this young man that had beaten cancer and became a Secret Service agent, Daniel that night, this young man who I got to meet him and his father.
Speaker 2: They're wonderful people.
Speaker 1: The largest tax cuts in American history, and every single Democrat in that room last night voted against that. The Trump accounts that he's putting into place, honoring Michael Dell for his six billion plus contribution to that. You know, how the tariffs have been secure some people expected he'd go hard at the Supreme Court that was in the room. He said, no, it's an unfortunate ruling. And now, as Justice Kavanaugh, this is what I've been telling you. Justice Kavanaugh laid out the legal precedent for the President to continue his tariffs, but in a way that his time tested quarter approved new deals. And nobody wants to give up their old deals because they're afraid he's going to charge them more. Because the world fears Donald Trump. They never feared Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You know, President pledging and protect Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid in spite of the demagoguery and the hyperbole and the outright line by Democrats that he's not going to protect them, but he's going to get rid of fraud, waste, and abuse. I think one of the funniest moments of the night insiders in Washington and elected officials can't profit from insider information. And Democrats stood for that. And then he turns around and goes, did Nancy Pelosi stand in light of the fact that you know, he's had one of the most successful, you know, stock trading histories of anybody. Here's how that moment went out.
Speaker 3: As we ensure that all Americans can profit from a rising stock market, let's also ensure that members of Congress cannot corruptly profit from using insider information. They stood up for that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. Did Nancy Pelosi stand up? If she is here, doubt it pass the Stop Insider Trading Act without delay. I wasn't sure if anybody, even on this side, was going to applaud for that.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was just it was it was quintessential Donald Trump. You know, them watching the Democrats and you get to compare and contrast and you know the real leadership of the Democratic Party, which which would be represented by the squad. I mean, we saw a Congresswoman Omar screaming at the President constantly throughout the speech, sitting next to her fellow squad member to leave with her f ice button that you know, pinned onto her. Al Green and his predictable antics getting thrown out of the chamber. It is, it is pretty amazing. And you know, I hate to tell you, but there are so many families, and we have spent an enormous amount of time researching and finding the names of Americans, American citizens that have been murdered and victims of rape and other violent crimes and child molestation. I mean, the worst of the worst that you know. Thankfully, you know, we have brave men and women in law enforcement, Department of Homeland Security, and ICE that have been willing to put their lives on the line to get them. And you know Democrats, you know, defunding the Department of Homeland Security, and the President last night calling for the full restoration of that funding because along with the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, well that would also include FEMA, that would also include the Secret Service, that would also include the Coast Guard. And Democrats so radicalize that that they don't even want to fund this because it doesn't fit their their ridiculous open borders, sanctuary city state agenda. I mean this, this is the beauty now, I think the moment that stands out that really highlights what I have been telling you, which is, this is the biggest choice midterm election that is coming up this year that you will ever face in your lifetime. A party that one stood for secure borders, that one stood for lower taxes, that one stood for lower gas prices that that once had some degree of moderation is gone. It is absolutely and it was highlighted when the President pointed out Mamdani. You know, Democrats don't want voter ID, but you need you know, five separate IDs.
Speaker 2: Uh if you want to be an.
Speaker 1: Emergency snow shoveler in in arxas Kami Mumdani's New York City, but you don't need any identification to vote in New York City. And then when the President laid down the gauntlet, you know, stand if you agree that the first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegals. This was the moment of the night.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: If you agree with this statement, then stand up and show your support. The first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal aliens. In that shame, you should be ashamed of yourself not standing up, You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 4: That is why I'm also asking you to end deadly sanctuary cities that protect the criminals and enact serious penalties for public officials who.
Speaker 2: Block the removal of criminal aliens.
Speaker 4: In many cases, drug lords murders all over our country. They're blocking the removal of these people out of our country, and you should be ashamed.
Speaker 5: Of your saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a checkmate moment, if ever I've seen one. You should be ashamed of yourself. Stand with us if you agree the first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegals. I mean, if you want to know what his midterm is about, it is crystal clear. Democrats, even Chuck Schumer came out today. He's calling for amnesty for eleven million illegal aliens today. I mean, how could you be that out of touch? This is why I say he's majority leader in name only, like Hakeem Jefferies, leader in name only, like you know, Kathy Hokeel governor name only. But it's crystal clear. They want open borders, we want secure borders. They want you know, they want to give citizenship to illegals. They want sanctuary cities and states. They don't want voter ID they want higher taxes, they don't want us to be energy dominant. You know, they don't believe in national security, in law and order. They want a defund dismantled no bail laws. All of this is now the greatest, the most star comparison you can ever have you talk about conflicting visions.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've got peace around the globe. Eight wars stopped drug cartels being taken on. Where the President has gone in to bring law and order, in safety and security in d C, in Memphis and New Orleans. It has worked where they have been you know, shunned that you know things have not worked out as well. I mean, and the state of this Union is strong. Chuck Schumer, you know, making the statement today, wants to pursue in the Senate, you know, a bill that would guarantee citizenship for all these people that didn't respect our laws.
Speaker 2: Our borders are sovereign.
Speaker 1: He has to do it otherwise he will not be the minority leader in the US Senate. God forbid one day the majority leader. I mean, this is what is at stake. This is why I keep telling all of you I need one thing out of every listener this year is that you commit in your mind, your heart, and your soul that you are going to vote this year because everything is on the line eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program anyway, so you know the answer of Democrats to the President's very simple question last night is you know, is the first duty of the American government to protect American citizens and not illegals. You know, if you agree with that, you know, please stand, And they sat on their hands, and then Chuck Schumer calling for amnesty today for eleven million, you know, unvetted illegals in this country. And that's just a path. They want every illegal. They don't want voter. But you need five separate ideas if you want to be an emergency snow shoveler under Marxist Kami momdami. But you don't need any proof of you know, any idea to vote in New York at all, in the state of New York. Then you have another House Democrat complaining Trump's called for Congress to protect American citizens instead of illegals.
Speaker 2: That is racist.
Speaker 1: You know, there's this didn't le veiled racist language, anti immigrant language, and what no, it's not anti immigrant, it's anti illegal immigrant. What part of that is hard to understand? And if you want to know how radicalize this party is becoming, a new survey University of Texas and Texas Politics Project now finds that Jasmine Crockett our favorite congresswoman is holding a twelve point advantage over Texas state Representative James tallerco and the race for the Democratic nomination for the US Senate fifty six forty four. I mean, but that's the state of the Democratic Party. It's been radicalized. Congresswoman Omar had this full blown meltdown during the State of the Union address, screaming Trump is a murderer, I mean, and she just kept going and going and going, seated next to Congresswoman to leave fellow squad member, you know, f Ice had that pin on her shirt as they were, you know, literally scowling at the President. I had the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, on after the State of the Union last night, and Mike Johnson said, you know, I could have probably had him taken out of the chamber, but he wanted to let them go, let them make fools of themselves, let them expose themselves to the American people.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of the anger of Omar after referencing is his mass deportation agenda, you know, And he rightly pointed out Democrats have you know, closed the agency responsible for protecting Americans from terrorists and murderers. And I'll add, you know, child molesters and rapists and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers and these drug lords, these murderers, you know, in our country. And you know, we pointed out in twenty twenty five alone, over twenty one hundred people illegal immigrants either convicted or accused of killing Americans were apprehended by ICE last year alone, and over five thousand, four hundred illegal immigrants accused of either raping or sexually assaulting Americans, you know, convicted or charged with you know, doing this to Americans were apprehended by ICE, which the left absolutely hates. Anyway, many cases, you know, all this happened. Omar then responds by shouting, you have killed Americans. When Trump was talking about the Department of Homeland Security and you know, she could be heard, according to reports, saying you're a murderer.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, if.
Speaker 1: That's the state of the Democratic Party, I will take this. I will take this choice election every day of the week. However, there's absolutely nothing I can do on my own. I can't force you to vote. I can only implore you to vote. You're a liar, Omar shouting at another point you know, and you know when unsure whether she also called the president a sycophant or a profound moniker.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was like a side show. You want to sum up the Democrats? Did they stand for this ninety or one hundred year old World War Two veteran or the service member who saved a girl from deadly floods? One hundred and sixty five people, unbelievable five year old girl who got rammed by a criminal, illegal alien truck driver and they'd never thought she'd walk again. She's now in first grade. You know how moving was that moment, this little girl receiving life change help for a severe disability. You know they talked about, you know, a woman stabbed on stabbed to death on a train. You see, Linda, If you looked at that mother, do you think that mother is ever going to be the same again? You think she's ever gonna recover from that loss? I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think she was the one person last night that if you were watching and we watched the whole thing, you felt her pain through the screen.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought it was great when the president we had pride in our country. The men's US Gold Olympic copy metal gold medal champions were there. By the way, did you see I had Matthew Kuchuk on my show last night.
Speaker 6: I did see that. I know you must have been in your glory.
Speaker 2: Did you see he let me wear the gold medal?
Speaker 6: I did see that, so very gracious with their medals. I saw them letting a lot of people and military folks wear Oh.
Speaker 1: I watched him like he was off to the side and it was a line a mile long. And by the way, he plays for my Florida Panthers. I'm just saying, and he's he's such a good guy. And then I said to him, did you see at the end of the interview, I'm not giving this back?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah. He was like, excuse me, Yeah, no, he laughed. He thought it was funny. You know.
Speaker 1: But it's it's amazing where the left now stands, and they wouldn't stand for protecting Americans over illegals. This is everything you need to know about this this Democratic Party. They don't want voter integrity measures, they don't want simple voter I d you know they I mean the save actor. It is a simple process, proof of citizenship, voter ID at the polls, so we have election integrity. And I agree with the President about ending mail in ballots except for the sick, the elderly, the infirmed, people traveling or a military you know, honoring this hundred year old veteran during the State of the Union, awarded the Medal of Honor, you know, for his heroic dog fight against Soviet megs in nineteen fifty two. That's the highest military honor, as part of a broader celebration of service and achievement all throughout the speech last night.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But what he's been able to accomplish is that peace through strength, renewed American leadership. Freedom is on the march around the globe. The President returning our nation to law and order and safety and security. We're securing our country again.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The only people resisting it are liberal Democrats. They want to defund and dismantle and no bail laws, and you know, defund ice this is madness. And I think the President's not wrong.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Turnaround for the ages. Joe Biden couldn't ever keep up with Donald Trump's schedule, and you know, he announced these high profile awards during the speech. A lot of it focused on the economy, you know, and then you know, what do we see performative art by Al Green and Congresswoman to Leave and Congresswoman Omar. How cool was it when USA USA USA chance breakout as the men's hockey team was honored. That was so awesome? You know, Trump, Trump, you know that moment. You should be ashamed. I mean, just calling him out. No other president would ever do this, No president would ever do that except Donald J. Trump honoring military heroism, the young girl that nearly died, you know, because of she was involved in this illegal immigrant involved you know, truck crashing, being an honored.
Speaker 2: They didn't think that little girl would walk again. How cute was that little girl?
Speaker 6: Well, and here's the thing, here's the thing. From a regular person watching it, right, you're.
Speaker 2: A regular, You're anything but regular. You go ahead.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm not referring to myself, but Mike Lee made a great point on X and he said, you know, as someone who's been in the Senate for sixteen years, I have never seen the right react to a Democrat president the way that the Democrats reacted to a Republican president. And it reminded me of and I know you remember this when Joe Wilson screamed out you lied to Barack Obama and the whole rotunda everybody was like, oh, and it was like people were freaking out, you know what I mean. And then last night watching those two idiots scream and yell and then get other people, you know, it was it was so beneath the decorum and just the stature of the office you're holding. You know, you stand for the legislature. You're an elected representative of your constituents. It's embarrassing that you cannot maintain decorum. It's you cannot hear an opposing thought or an opposing view.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I mean, then you look at the fine details of the speech. For one case, for all you know, for workers and for whose employers don't provide them up to one thousand dollars a year of matching contributions, an energy deal with big tech, and the presidents saying, yeah, they can build out their own you know, energy plants. But we're not going to raise the cost of energy because of the vast amount of energy needed for artificial intelligence. No, we're going to keep our rates where they are or make them lower. I mean, these these moments, these medals for heroes that the President was honoring all throughout the night was pretty spectacular. Democrats withholding applause was a pivotal moment, I think, a tipping point moment in the country. You know, his focus on his economic agenda, his explanation. He was very temperate on the issue of tariffs. I mean, I think some people probably expected him to go harder at the Supreme Court. He just called it very unfortunate, but then said, oh, we have legally tested ways that we're going to move forward the stock trading and then saying that Nancy Pelosi stand for that is just great. It was just this was not your standard there, you know, State of the Union, and and because he had done so much in a year, it kind of lend it didn't lend itself. And with the entertainment factor going on, I didn't lend itself to you know, him going, you know, this being the longest State of the Union ever. I was riveted for the whole part of the whole thing. And taking a jab of Pelosi applauding Erica Kirk and then the chamber erupting with Charlie Charlie chance. I can't believe what this poor woman is being put through. I really can't. Some people just want to attack or attack or attack.
Speaker 2: Can we just.
Speaker 1: Leave her alone? Just let it, let it go. Let's say hie to Eddie in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Eddie, how are you?
Speaker 5: Thank you soone for taking my call? Listen, you hit that at the ballpark like you always do, but you're opening dialogue. You stole my thunder a little bit. In regards to Lee, I was watching it on Fox yesterday with my seventeen year old son and my wife, and I started yelling at the TV because my son and my wife didn't pick up on it, but I did. With the button that she wore f Ice and you know, Sewan, you know I'm gonna retire New York City sergeant. And it said, how there's no accountability. You know, you're right when you said, you know you spoke to speak to Johnson and let them bury themselves. Don't don't kick him out of the chamber, you know, but you know, and when Linda touched upon a few minutes ago, she's right. I mean when Wilson, the Republican, I mean, you know they do was talk about censoring him at the time, you know, years ago when he did that, and I remember turning on CNN and all of the political pundits were were screaming there, they were up in arms. You know, Sean, it's it's sard had is no accountability, you know, but uh, hats off to you. And another thing I told you coll screen, which young ladies, very very nice, I said about the Washington Square Park incident yesterday with the snowballs. You know, those officers, first of all, should.
Speaker 2: Have made it the way.
Speaker 1: There were ice balls, according to the reports I've heard, and there was that they had set this up and the police came and this was like an ambush.
Speaker 5: You know, Sean, Listen, the same thing happened up in the Bronx with these two officers with the five gallon buckets of water. No accountability. All right, Adams was the mayor at the time. He spoke out against you. I'll give him that much. But you know, Sean, had happened again yesterday. These guys get out of the patrol cars. They don't have hats on, they don't look squared away. They got beards, mustaches. You know, back in the day, Sean, you know, if you had a if you you had a mustache that extended past your your your lists, you know, you you got the charges, got on that and you got a sief.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: So these guys should have made an arrest right then and there. And you know, if you need more units, get on a horn, get on the radio for your listeners. You know you're calling eighty five. That's you know, you want more units at the see. You know, But and arrest should it should have been made right then in there yesterday. And like I said, there's there's there's no accountability sewing. You know.
Speaker 1: Well there is an update on that, by the way, and that is Mum Donnie's commissioner. NYPD Commissioner Jessica Tish is now seeking the arrest of the thugs that attack these caught these cops with ice packed snowballs and you know, I mean it was really sick. I mean then Mamdanni is teaming up with AOC urging illegals to sign up for free taxpayer you know childcare. Uh in California, there's a voter idea initiative that is nearly enough signatures to get on the ballot eighty percent of votes cast. And you know we're in I mean, one point three million California signed a petition backing a movement that would require voters to show photo ID.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens there, but I am.
Speaker 1: Just telling you there's never been a greater choice than what is going on now in this country. And Donald Trump, you know, he's look, let me put it this way, he's done his part. He's doing his part. The guy works around the clock. You see what he's doing. You see what he's up against. You see what they've tried to do to this guy, and now they want to stop him from doing his job. The least we can all commit to do in our hearts and minds and souls is just go out and vote and make it as important as any election you've ever voted in that I hope everyone takes that out of last night, because this party is, as he said, crazy, They're nuts.