Speaker 1: First Date to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocate.
Speaker 2: Thomas is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Nanny. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Thomas, what was U?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: How long has it been since you talked to Nanny?
Speaker 4: I spent a couple of days some text, no reply.
Speaker 1: Okay, you sound bummed.
Speaker 3: I really thought I nailed this date. I thought this was the best date I ever made.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well, why don't you tell us about the date? Then?
Speaker 6: Well, we went to this night of market. You know, it was just like just pop up, mainstream thing, lots of food vendors and like you know, street our performers.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff, and you know, it's actually a.
Speaker 4: Lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 3: The honest, She's taking pictures.
Speaker 6: The whole time and like seeing that you have a good time, Like this is like a total like Instagram little date, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, so is she like answer or something?
Speaker 6: No, she's an insurance, but like she's business insurance. I'm actually trying to stand my own business this year. So I was, you know, hell interested in all her insurance knowledge.
Speaker 5: You know, did you guys? I don't know if we get close and flirty, like how did that vibe feel outside of the instagrammable moments?
Speaker 4: I mean I thought so, I mean, she's crazy.
Speaker 6: I you know, I was so into her, like meh mega, Like I could look at this girl.
Speaker 3: For a decade.
Speaker 4: I saw she was sheeling the same without me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know, maybe shouldn't get my humor or something, or the clothes weren't right.
Speaker 7: I don't really know what it was.
Speaker 1: So that was like the conversations during the date.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I kept making jokes, and I think she thought she was. She was like laughing on the inside. You know, she's not a big laugher, but like.
Speaker 1: The inside, Okay, I'm asking at her job.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm saying, I'm trying to start this business.
Speaker 6: Next year, and like she's in business insurance. So I had a lot of questions and I thought we were having a good report going.
Speaker 5: You know, Okay, did anything happen that was kind of awkward on the date other than talking about business the whole time.
Speaker 3: So maybe some of my jokes were overhead. There was there was one thing.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want I don't want to talk about on the radio.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna hope it.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that thing not.
Speaker 1: You don't want to talk about what it was. But it's a.
Speaker 5: Safe place Thomas. Well, I mean, let us be the judge.
Speaker 3: Just I just I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel like it's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, it's it's hard to I just don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was that.
Speaker 3: It could have been that whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't want Okay, can you just do this forus, Thomas, Like, was it perverted? Wasn't funny? Was it awkward?
Speaker 3: No, it was just it was the thing that just happened. It could happen anyway.
Speaker 4: Don't let's move on.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 8: Po.
Speaker 1: I know now my head's going to a lot of the censor us that Dan your pa.
Speaker 4: I did not see my pants?
Speaker 1: Okay, A pause on that. Maybe you think you did. All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another data.
Speaker 3: Right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll play a song, come back, and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Thomas is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Nanni. We're about to call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Thomas, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 6: We had a good day at the night market, you know, taking pictures, a little time.
Speaker 3: Having a good time.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 6: We were connecting beautiful a boy into Nannie.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why she goes to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's one thing I think it could be and whatever, but I don't I'm hoping it's not that thing and something else and maybe we can work through this.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about it, so it makes us feel like it is that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said it was bad.
Speaker 3: If you know what, you'd understand it's just story.
Speaker 4: But I forget you said it.
Speaker 5: She'll tell us.
Speaker 1: We'll see, all right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Maspectnani? Please?
Speaker 7: Is it hit her?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: How are you? My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Nanny, my name is Nina, also on the show. Hi in Natoria.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi? I'm fine? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I listened before.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 7: Oh? God, yeah, yeah I actually have.
Speaker 2: That's great. Would you like to be on one?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess I should have sawn this coming. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 2: You're ghosting somebody and they emailed us because they want to know why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: Do you know who it is? I mean it has to be Thomas, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: You got it right? Do you mind telling us about Thomas, like why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 7: Uh? Okay, here you okay? Some of his greatest hits. The first thing he said to me.
Speaker 8: He said, oh damn, you're hotter than the Internet, which was flattering.
Speaker 5: But like a lot, it's kind of funny. Okay, let's hear more.
Speaker 8: That's okay, He commented on my shoes four times, even to the point of asking me if I needed to take them off, which reminded me of like, I don't know, like.
Speaker 7: A teacher, a parent, I don't know. It was like to be my shoes alone. It was a lot. He was like tall enough, like it should have mattered. I thought, like maybe that who cares that he's so much attention in my shoes? Like it was a lot.
Speaker 1: Does he have like a hot fetish?
Speaker 7: Ye oh my god. I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're trying to get somebody's shoes off real quick. That tells about that.
Speaker 7: Why, oh no. So he also just carried on and on and on about this new business, like let's not get ourselves. This dude's not starting a business, like okay, and then okay. About thirty four and fifty seven times throughout the night, he commented on the other women at the market. They they worked nearly as hot as I was, and like I started to get a little like embarrassed. It was embarrassing, so like it was gross honestly, So, no, dude's not it.
Speaker 1: I mean that can definitely be a little awkward. I feel like, wasn't saying they're hotter than you.
Speaker 5: Sure, oh.
Speaker 4: He wasn't because I farted on you at all?
Speaker 7: Was Oh my god, period, I got cut that cut that.
Speaker 4: No, don't use that.
Speaker 1: Thomas is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. We can't cut it now, Thomas, you said it. I guess you cut it that.
Speaker 3: Night to cut that part.
Speaker 4: Cut that.
Speaker 7: I wasn't even going to bring that up, but like, yeah he did, like on you though, How did that happen? It was like it wasn't got my shoes? Yeah, he gets really excited about feet apparently.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is confusing. So you asked her to take off your shoes and.
Speaker 3: Then nice shoes.
Speaker 4: We all know nice shoes heet uncomfortable. I was trying to be courteous.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did you bart on her?
Speaker 4: I'm back over.
Speaker 3: I just like, come on, we don't kind of talking about that.
Speaker 4: Come on, it happened to me. So that was the best one.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't the reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 7: One of the reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you were embarrassed.
Speaker 5: You know. It didn't help his cause, yes, no.
Speaker 6: Can't control than whatever. I guess whatever look, I was complimenting you though. I was just trying to make you feel, you know, seen and secure.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it wasn't the art thing, I mean, come on, you you you definitely made me feel seen.
Speaker 7: It was. It was a lot like the one of other women, Like I think they heard you saying that I was hotter than them, and.
Speaker 8: That's like embarrassing brows.
Speaker 4: How is that embarrassing? You're hot, you guys.
Speaker 3: People don't get embarrassed they're hot, Nanny, would you like another date with I'm still pay for it?
Speaker 7: Uh no, I'm good. Thanks though, no pay for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll pay for it, thanks, Thomas.
Speaker 5: We'll probably say you you're hot again.
Speaker 7: You guys, theft was.
Speaker 4: Bad, Like no, yeah, I really want to go out again. But just you don't know this. I always think you're hot. If you want to go on a date with someone who thinks.
Speaker 3: You're hot, I'm here because I.
Speaker 4: Think you're hot, sak.
Speaker 7: Thank, I appreciate that. Thomas thinks Jubile's first date fall up