Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jackie and hear.
Speaker 1: The Frum Studio.
Speaker 2: C say, signor a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong in getting Communications Counpound on Tuesday, we're under the tutage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: The man. The man is now.
Speaker 2: In charge in La answered to the man, Yeah, that's right, scumbags anarchists. Well, if you get enough people there, I guess enough top some various kinds, National Guard up police from all over California, then I guess you can get things under control. Because there wasn't a lot last night. I mean, I set a couple of cop cars on fire on the way to work. But you know this is the routine, right right, Yeah, all of that show of force over the objections of the far left lunatic governor of California, who's looking worse as the days go by. In my opinion, are we down to the political grand standing wrangling at this point over that sort of thing. I'm in charge, No, I'm in charge, and who benefits from it? And Newsom and Trump maybe their whole forty minute phone call Saturday night was I'll bet we could both benefit greatly from this if we played right. Maybe that's what they said. Wow, I doubt wow. You know that's not crazy. Donald J wins this one though. If gif Gavy thing this is an acceptable look to the rest of America, he is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, we got a couple of clips we're gonna play later.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was watching Mark Alprin's news show last night, and he has Sean Spicer, he was Trump's press secretary on representing Republicans, and he has this other guy, Dan something or other who represents Democrats.
Speaker 1: He's a strategist, dude, and.
Speaker 2: The Democratic strategist dude was like, I don't know what we're doing. The optics of this are horrible. We've got to get out of this. I mean, we are on the wrong side of this one hundred percent. He was just beside himself with how bad it was for his party, the Democrat. You know what's interesting is when similar stuff happened during the Bided administration. I could run through the list if you like. You start with the George Floyd thing. The strategy was, well, we'll just let everybody rye. The local cops will get beat up and the media will spin it for us, and so it won't have this bad this bad look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny you bring that up.
Speaker 2: I heard some punditry about that this morning that I thought was really smarting with George Floyd. Was most of America saw the video a George Floyd on the ground with the knee on his neck and thought that's horrific and kind of understood why people were on the streets. Even if you don't, you know, the smashing up windows and all that sort's not acceptable, but you understood why people were angry on this one. People are looking at the big picture and saying, why are you protesting against the kicking out illegals? I want so it's this The public opinion is not on the side of the protesters. I would agree, Yeah, absolutely, I think. Yeah, I'm not going to religate the whole George Floyd thing.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It could have been a much more nuanced view if the media or doing their jobs, but that's in the past. But yeah, I think that's absolutely true. There's no bedrock of sympathy. I mean, you might sympathize over some law abiding guy who's been here for fifteen years and gets caught up in a.
Speaker 1: Raid or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's fine, let's talk about that, let's pass laws about that. But let's not burn la about that, says America. So I thought this was interesting late in the day yesterday, if you saw this or not. So the there was one main guy who was cement chunk guy who had big chunks of cement was breaking him into small enough chunks he could lift him over his head, trying to kill I don't know how you describe it anyway other than trying to kill cops. If you try throw a giant chunk of cement at somebody, you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to kill him. Right from an overpass.
Speaker 2: Anyway, They figured out who the guy was, even though he was masked. His mask slipped down at one point, did some facial recognition, which is a little frightening, and figured out who the guy is right away, and they got a name, and they worn out for his arrest, and Pam Bondi, the Attorney General, announced that yesterday afternoon. So they're going to find this guy. They know where he is, they're gonna find him. He is one of your outside agitators and I think it'll be interesting to see who he's associated with attached to his what is you know what? Is he one of these professionals that's been ever at every giant Riot we've watched over the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you read my mind.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, let's talk about his organization, his associations, which are loose intentionally. It's a classic insurgents sell distribution of power. So nobody knows anybody else, so you can't inform on people anyway. But to whatever extent they can connect this guy to whomever else, it's a clear place to apply the Rico statutes. This guy is part of a criminal organization that commits mayhem. Wow, that would be interesting inter state mayhem. You're right, but probably violates the commerce clause. I'm guessing this isn't a plucky Hispanic dad. I was just reading more about the Maryland dad. Right, old Kilmar. What's his face? He's a freaking human trafficking gang banger.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I suspect very strongly that this isn't an offended American citizen of Hispanic descent in a long time Angelino. No, he's he's a Antifa scumbag.
Speaker 1: So there's more.
Speaker 2: National guardsmen being deployed to LA and Marines. I don't know what they're gonna do when they get there. I don't think there's gonna be anything to do, but you know, I mean guard federal facilities until the dust settles, right, the dust may maybe see the Walk of Fame.
Speaker 1: I don't know, there are many things to see him.
Speaker 2: Trump was asked about it last night. Maybe we'll play this later. Trump's asked about it last night, and he had like two words about it. Then he started it on how dumb the bullet train is. So I don't know, he got off very grave. He's right, Yeah, maybe deploy National Guard troops to surround the bullet train track there in Palmdale and say stop building this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. A point of order, mister chairman. There's no track.
Speaker 2: There's just like a flat area where a track could conceivably go in the year twenty one eighty, not a minor point. Some protest protesting using my finger quotes, I like the way protests is a catch all word from everything from we got a permit and eight of us with signs are going to stand on the corner here and try to get minimum wage raised, and they also call protest. The thousands of people looting stores and setting things on fire. They're all protests, all come under the same word. Oh, that's what was going on. It's funny that reporters who's very occupation involves choosing words to accurately describe things would.
Speaker 1: Lack the vocabulary to make clear what's going on. That's really odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what went on in La mostly last night.
Speaker 1: Looting.
Speaker 2: I'm loading in for illegals, looting for illegals. I need a new TV for illegals, much protesting the need to exchange currency for these goods by taking them. Yeah, lots of looting. And then the police said, well, this is what happens when we've got all the cops having to deal with one situation.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess that's anger at the Trump administration for attempting to boot out illegal but yeah, lots of looting. So I guess that's what the National Guard, troops and marines could be doing, is stopping the Maybe they take control downtown, then the cops can go back to stopping looting, which happens immediately you pull cops out of an area, immediately things get looted at least in la Yeah. Yeah, that's just human nature. Unfortunately, it seems Yeah, I was just reading. Didn't get a chance to bring it up on the show. The trend in faith and belief? What was the term support for the police in the Minneapolis area speaking of old George Floyd that among black and inner city residents, they support the police strongly because they know what the absence of the police means. It means mayhem and pain and death. I heard a good rant about this yesterday. I will summarize it after we start the show.
Speaker 1: Officially. I'm Jack Armstrong.
Speaker 2: He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, June the tenth year, twenty twenty five. We are Armstrong in Getty and we approve of this program.
Speaker 1: Let's begin the show officially.
Speaker 2: Then, according to f CEC rules of regulations, we wouldn't want the National Guard coming in here.
Speaker 1: Let's get started at Mark.
Speaker 3: We are behind the LAPD skirmish line right now. They gave a dispersal order. The crowd did not disperse. There are hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of these protesters in front of these officers, pushing these officers towards us. They go back, probably two blocks behind a whole lot of foreign flags being waved. From my perspective, I don't see a single American one right now. I see multiple from Mexico and from El Salvador.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that Democratic strategist was talking about the optics of this, just all those foreign flags and people here illegally and just the vast majority of Americas.
Speaker 1: No, no to that. Wow.
Speaker 2: So I was listening to this podcast yesterday and the punditry around what were you just talking about now, flit it out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Most of the police, inter cities, minorities.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how rioting is such a you know, it's a regressive tax. It hurts working class people way more than it hurts you know, upper middle class or rich people a highway being closed off for a while or you can't get where you want to go or whatever. It hurts the average Joe or below that way more then it hurts people who can afford to miss a day or work from home or whatever. That's such a great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: And the damage is almost exclusively done in the neighborhoods where people like that live, where they would like to be able to go to the store, but the store is closed because somebody torched it and looted it, probably in reverse order. Yeah, it absolutely impacts the poor much more strongly.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the working class. I just saw breaking news. Josh Holly, US Senator from Missoo just proposed a fifteen dollars an hour national minimum wage.
Speaker 1: Man, he has gone full played to the working class, hasn't he. Yeah? Why the horseshoe principle at work here?
Speaker 2: Dangerous right winger Josh Holly is now singing you from the same hymnal as Bernie Sanders on a regular basis. Or the Republican Party is becoming the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party is becoming the Socialist Party. I don't know where the Conservatives are going to land at some point. Anyway, different story for a different time. Oh, we got Katie's headlines on the way. We've got lots of stuff to talk about today that I'm looking forward to. Wow, did I come across something interesting yesterday about people who are trying to get into AI relationships or these companies out there that are now like setting it up for you if you're you know, you're lonely widow or whatever you are. You're an inceel somewhere. They're they're now like like an only fan site, except it's an AI site and it's emotion that stuff. It's not sex stuff, it's emotional stuff. So they'll set you up with a computer, pay a subscription to have a you know. Okay, yeah, interesting what you just said about the Republican Party becoming the Democrats and the Democrats becoming the socialists. It's one of the more disturbing things I've heard in the last five years. I think You're absolutely right. I think we are becoming great Britain.
Speaker 1: I'm here to disturb or Canada becoming Canada and great Britain. Good lord, good Lord. So anyway, we got all that on the way.
Speaker 2: Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. You only hear my favorite dumb headline, Katie before we get your real headlines. Rick Astley video for Never Gonna Give You Up hits one billion views yesterday. Wow, the rickroll one billion views on that. That is a troubling commentary on the modern world. It's very funny or something. I wonder who made the money on that? Does he make the money on that? I don't know who it writes to the video. I don't know how much. I have no idea how that whole thing works. But somebody made money. A billion views is a lot. Yeah, wow, he might be you know, Richard and an Oil She because Rick Colling became a thing. I mean it was a hit. I was a DJ at the time in top forty music. But it wasn't like extraordinarily popular, nor was.
Speaker 1: It particularly mocked. No, no, it was just so just a pop song. It was just another song of it. Rick Rolling still happens now regularly.
Speaker 2: And then of course, uh, Brian in the tradition is enduring his Christmas and Brian the dog from Family Guy would always sing it whenever he got drunk at karaoke. Yes, fantastic. Well, a lot happening in the world. By golly, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 1: Katie helped us out all right.
Speaker 4: Starting off with Reuters, Trump administration deploys marines to La as anti ice protests spread to Texas and San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Man marines even even law and Order me if you heard the long screet about starting to hit people in the head with sticks yesterday. Even Law and Order me thinks the Marines. Man, that seems like things got to be really off the rails before he starts sending the Marines in the US streets.
Speaker 1: I certainly hope they're the backups to the backups.
Speaker 4: Right From ABC, Zlenski demands action from America after latest Russian drone missile attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to back up just a second to the whole marines. Part of it is, as a guy who loves the military, putting those Marines in a terrible situation right, and honestly, it could do long term damage to the standing in the military in this country if they were used against I was about to say their own countrymen. A lot of the people in LA are their own countrymen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's that's fraught. As they say, it's it's not great.
Speaker 4: From Breitbart Israel screens October seventh massacre.
Speaker 1: Footage for Grudit, Greta.
Speaker 4: Tuneberg and selfie yacht activists.
Speaker 2: I like, guess I love it, Yeah exactly, idf calling it the selfie yacht. Yeah, we're delivering, you know, like lunch for eight their big mission. Well, and the fact that they passed that boat from whatever country that was from that had real refugees from a real genocide going on. They just went by that in their yacht. Sorry, we don't have any food or water for you. We got other things to do and I love. As part of the condition of their release, they have to watch the October seventh video. I'll bet it's tough to take. Of course, they're so delusional, like I'm having an effect.
Speaker 4: From Daily Mail. Third, Chinese scientists charged with.
Speaker 1: Smuggling illegal biological.
Speaker 4: Pathogen into United States from Wuhan.
Speaker 2: Wow, Holy cow, we have a pattern, folks. I am not the least bit shocked if somebody has the ai ability to go through every statement I've made through the years about how China is infiltrating this country with both you know, established agents and the regular citizens are being used as agents, and can catch me in one one percent of an exaggeration. At this point, I will, I don't know, donate a thousand dollars to your favorite charity. It is so clear what's going on now, and we've been asleep for so long.
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, furious passenger calls in bomb threat to Spirit Airlines after showing up late and getting barred from flight.
Speaker 2: Good move, idiot, that's amazing how often that has happened in my radio career. People are running late for a flight and they call in a bomb threat to fix that problem?
Speaker 1: Right, that is amazing.
Speaker 5: Next logical move, Yeah, exactly what else are you gonna do? And finally from the Babalon b support.
Speaker 4: For police skyrockets after they start shooting journalists.
Speaker 2: No, no, what is this the third world that's responsible?
Speaker 1: We read that two.
Speaker 2: I have a meeting'll be we need to have a meeting. That's what would fix it. We have more news of the day, Stay tuned, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: The age issue is becoming a growing concern, especially for Democrats in Congress. Six House Democrats have died in office just since last April twenty twenty four. Five of the six who died and maybe they rest in peace, but five of the six were in their seventies and eighties. The aging Congress, what many refer to as a gerontocracy, is our new normal right now in Congress, one hundred and twenty members of Congress are seventy years old or older. That's more than twenty percent more than any other previous Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we live longer. I mean there's that, sure, but half a dozen have croaked in office in the last year, he said, boy, fifth or over seventy. How old do you have to be a congressperson.
Speaker 1: An adult? Oh no, e liket a twelve year old?
Speaker 2: I think again, so anybody, And and not that I don't think that has anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: Is it the whole.
Speaker 2: Uh get you get the office and you just hang on to the office and you're voting for their whole staff who just keeps thing running mostly and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go to hund raisers. Is that what it's all about? Yeah? I think being a congress person to be a pain in the high I would know. I'd love to be a US Senator. I would. I don't think i'd take the job a US congressman if it was given to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you've you've got to raise money all the time, and you've made plenty of money on your insider trading.
Speaker 1: Yeah through the years. H Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess that the party just convinced you to hang onto the seat because it's it's impossible to boot an incumbent out and you like the perks. Happy Birthday to the Army two hundred and fifty years old this week, and Donald Trump's at Fort Bragg given a big speech today about that.
Speaker 1: The US Army is two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Happy birthday all soldiers and Army fans. So a couple of stories from across the fruit plane that are not about violence in Los Angeles, which we'll get back to, but are absolutely worth updating you on. I won't go off on a screen, but it's disturbing the extent to which America's law schools have swung left, I mean way left, a lot of them, and you see the fruit of that in things like this the f Do you remember the big judge election in Wisconsin that Elon Musk weighed in on and raised a bunch of money for the conservative and he got shellacked. And so because they have Supreme Court elections in Wisconsin and now they have a four to three liberal majority there, well, they ruled against a Catholic charity's nonprofit. It had to do with tax exemption and who gets it. Okay, I won't get into the facts of the case, doesn't really matter, but the Wisconsin Supreme Court said no, you don't get your tax exemption. Sonia sort of Mayor wrote the nine to decision for the Supreme Court overturning the Wisconsin Supreme Court and administered a firm handed Scotus spanking to.
Speaker 1: Their utterly ridiculous, ridiculous ruling.
Speaker 2: There needs to be some sort of law that if you get overturned nine nothing by the u Supreme Court, you have to disband that lower court and start over.
Speaker 1: Or you're on double secret probation.
Speaker 2: And if it happens a second time, yeah, you gonna mind your p's and q's. The state court, well, I won't read you what the state court held. But just as Soto Mayor writes in her opinion for the Unanimous Revere Soul that if a state law treats two religious soup kitchens differently depending on the amount of prayer and proselytizing before lunch, that's a violation of the First Amendment, because they essentially said, yeah, this Catholic charity isn't doing enough Catholic stuff to earn their tax exemption. They're just doing kind of general charitable work. But she says, this is soda. Mayor, it is fundamental to our constitutional order that the government maintained neutrality between religion and religion. There may be hard calls to make in policing that rule, but this is not one wow yeah again nine nothing decisions. You have to disband the lower court. That's a new I want that in the constitution. Yeah, no, kidding. The Wall Street Journal editorial board summarizes with don't expect this nine oh SmackDown to temper the unrestrained ambitions of Wisconsin's four left wing justices. But in the debate to come, keep in mind how they're mangling of religious liberty, lost even justice Soda Mayor. By the way, we'll get back to the biggest story in America over the last four days. Coming up kickoff hour two, We're going to talk to a California congress and Republican who's a hardcore against the lack of order in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Fabulous Kevin Kylie. So we'll get back into that. But I was just reading this.
Speaker 2: Tim Sanderfer retweeted, if you think it's a good idea to protest deportation by waving the flag of the country you don't want to live in or be deported to, you're a political idiot. Yes, I would agree, you left that country in some cases you really really don't want to go back, then, don't.
Speaker 1: Wave that flag. That'd be my suggestion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So getting back kind of sort of to the law school theme, but just kind of sort of during the whole woke apocalypse, we ought to have a term for the post George Floyd period of time where everything that was left the extremist, A lot of people were afraid to even argue against you sat there and took your you're a racist training at work. You said, yes, that obvious man is a woman and should be in women's sports if he is a woman, for fear of backlash because the left was on the front foot and just whoop an ass wow. Rough that period roughly twenty nineteen to Trump's election will be a period that historians do need to put a name on it. I mean, that was all woke, George Floyd, COVID Trump, January sixth insurrection, all the craziness of the twenty four election all.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's all got to fit.
Speaker 2: Into a period because the whole thing inflation that I don't know what they're gonna call it, but it's it's a period of time to.
Speaker 1: Have lived through, no doubt, as we all know, that's funny. It just clicked into my head.
Speaker 2: I refer to it over and over again in kind of cumbersome ways, and I need a quick summarration summation. Does anybody have a suggestion. You can email us bag at Armstrong and geddy dot com. Maybe we'll squeeze it into a mailbag coming up of the he deserves a name that period nineteen through twenty four, like the Great Depression, It deserves a name, the wocopolyps. That's kind of cumbersome anyway. So all of this was along a side or along setup to the fact that some absolutely fundamental principles that nobody has ever argued with suddenly became taboo to say, like working hard is white supremacy, and showing up on time and blah blah blah, and the idea of the best person gets the job is evil and that obvious man is a woman. I mean, just just the most fundamental truths of humankind were suddenly you weren't supposed to say them. We continued to Perhaps you remember that anyway, one of those true true truisms is that meritocracy is what should run virtually everything.
Speaker 1: I'm huge on that. I've been saying that forever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I love what Jordan Peterson said once. He said, Look, the job of the left, or the job of the right, is to make sure meritocracy endoors, because we need that in every.
Speaker 1: Profession, every walk of life.
Speaker 2: The job of the left is to make sure at the bottom of that ladder there is fairness. People are not stopped impeded from getting on that ladder. And I think that's absolutely true. Having said that, where you have a story about like great Britain class system, where families stay in that upper tier forever and it's very hard to move tears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just had a conversation about that last night, the British legal system specifically.
Speaker 1: But anyway, So here is this guy.
Speaker 2: He began his first final examine law school and the classroom was half empty. There are maybe sixty seventy people in our big group. At least thirty of them were missing. He was at Pepperdine Caruso School Law in Malibu, California's summer twenty three. It was what we call a racehorse exam. He said, of the final it's pretty guarantee that you're not going to finish, but you have to move as fast as possible and rack up as many points as you can. My daughter just went through this five weeks ago. He later learned that the absent students weren't running late. They would be completing the exam separately using extended time, a testing accommodation that the Americans with Disabilities Act require schools to make available for students with conditions that impair major life activities like learning, reading, and concentrating. So those students usually receive one and a half or twice the standard testing time, which in law school can mean up to four extra hours, and according to multiple Pepperdine students, more than a third of the school's law students now received testing accommodations, the most common of which is extended time. Everybody has a note signed by somebody that says, yeah, Jimmy has trouble concentrated when I don't know the lights are on and so and so everybody gets extended time. I know I'm in this world enough to know you'd never get turned down for some sort of ADHD or add or anxiety or anything that something. So law schools don't disclose their rates of accommodations, but a twenty three organ Law Review paper reports data on public law schools obtained through state public record laws. And this is in twenty twenty one, before the post COVID rise in disability accommodations.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the lower rate.
Speaker 2: It was like twenty two percent at the University of California in San Francisco, twenty six percent, you see, Irvine, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Here's my deal.
Speaker 2: And as the father of an autistic daughter, for instance, I am one hundred percent in favor of us as a society finding ways to make sure people who have struggles and special needs get an education. I am crazy, staunchly enthusiastic in favor of that. But I don't think my beloved daughter, Kate, who I think about every hour of every day of my life, I don't think she should be shoehorned into say, you know, Pepperdine law. Well, I can look at it this way, because I got a kid that's on all kinds of medications.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's ever gonna get through school.
Speaker 2: But you can't change the law school so that he can become a lawyer, right, or you've fundamentally.
Speaker 1: Changed what a degree from that law school.
Speaker 2: Means yeah, because if you get out in the world and you're practicing law, Like if I need a lawyer for whatever I'm doing, I can't say now this lawyer, this lawyer, it'll take you three days to get your paperwork done. Now this lawyer, because they have ADHD in anxiety, it's going to be a month.
Speaker 1: I mean, what right? What? That doesn't make any sense? Well, and you put it beautifully.
Speaker 2: I mean that illustrates the fundaments until departure from what is obviously true. One of those COVID, Floyd woll apocalypse, you know, things that happened. And again, I want programs. I want people who need extra time to be able to get a law degree. But we've got to have excellence, and we've got to have places where excellence is the only standard.
Speaker 1: And then when that standards met, we know there was.
Speaker 2: Excellence there, not excellence plus double time. Because the family doctor who's an old family friend went ahead wrote a note for a little Johnny so you could have a leg up. I mean, come on, you got a third of the freaking students. Wow, elite law schools, it's ridiculous. Get back to meritocracy. Man, At what point are you not a good parent because you didn't get your kid one of these notes that helps him gets through everything. I mean, at some point across the line, we got Joe's mailbag on the waist. Here come up a lot in social media and podcasts. I listened to the whole January sixth insurrection versus the Trump's been calling it an insurrection in Los Angeles. So maybe we'll get into that a little bit later. That's exciting, thorny stuff. Oh and could anger everyone. You walk away from it with not a friend.
Speaker 1: Super great.
Speaker 2: Here's your freedom loving quote of the day from Lewis brandeis, Supreme Court justice with whom I had many disagreements, as I recall studying his term.
Speaker 1: But he said this, and I think it's good. It's great.
Speaker 2: Those who won our independence valued liberty as an end end, as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Liberty is the secret of happiness, and courage is the secret of liberty.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the.
Speaker 2: Words when liberty comes up in your average school career at all.
Speaker 1: In a public school at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would guess it does not to praise for the Founding fathers, the principles of the founding How did we get our culture, our government?
Speaker 1: I'll bet I'll bet they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, soil by a brave queer people of color overcoming white supremacy or something.
Speaker 1: White right old men for sayings and they're evils.
Speaker 2: Drop us a note, mail bag at Armstrong and geddy dot com if you'd like, Can I keep it briefish? If you can, mail bag at Armstrong a geddy dot com. What do you call the madness from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty four ideas pouring in? Craig says, call it the great Deception? Let's see Jimmy Sokel, Yes, go ahead. How about the label Wokemageddon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is that. I mean that was a big part of it.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking all the all encompassing everything, COVID, woke, inflation, Biden too old to be president. I mean that is like the sixties, which was a whole bunch of different things, the late sixties just all in one little period of time. It was a hell of thing to live through. I hope it's over. As you can see from Los Angeles, it might not actually be over. Yes, Senile Biden, I think is outside of what I'm gonna mention. But the COVID, the damage done by COVID, other than the disease, the damage done by the government crackdown was absolutely of the radical left, trampling on people's liberties. But if you're of a certain age and you went through like the nineties were like nothing happened. I mean, the idea, an assassination attempt, a couple president of senile, inflation, just all these things.
Speaker 1: What a crazy four years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no kidding, more ideas, Hawk says, the roaring twenties. Or conversely, PF post Floyd the time that government weaponized public opinion.
Speaker 1: I look for things that make me go, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And during that period of time, everybody lost faith in the judicial branch and.
Speaker 1: All of the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, as ordered well yeah, on both sides of the isle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Call it America's second suicide attempt, writes Tithe first was the late sixties.
Speaker 1: According to historian Paul Johnson.
Speaker 2: That's a good one American suicide attempt.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Brian in Nevada says, call it the national aneurism. All right, Okay, we'll do. Uh, let's see. Eric says, call it Obama's third term.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Not sure that's as descriptive as I'd like. What do we have Michael a minute? This is an unbelievable note from a frequent correspondent, Jess in Wiley, Texas. Dog walking is a clear crime, Iran's latest morality push. Yeah, it's actual coverage of there's a fatwah against dog walking in Iran because it's seen having dogs is seen as Western because the Koran says dogs are unclean and blah blah blah and you shouldn't have a dog. They are kind of well, yes they are, and we can get into that the ban on walking your dog in Iran, but just points out.
Speaker 1: If I put my doing a head scarf of my okay or no.
Speaker 2: Yes, no dancing, no music, no cute hair outfits, and now no puppies, Like, how the hell does this culture of literally zero fund for anyone takeover like this? They're taking over my town of Wiley, Texas. They took the top forty pop music off the speakers at the big gym I work out at so as not to offend the quickly growing religious Muslim population here whoa, Yes, no pop music in Texas, less the Muslims. And then if you really really hate the fact that your town has changed completely, you're a bad person, according to lots of people nativist. According to the prevailing opinion during the woke Apocalypse, if I liked my town better before, why can't I keep it that way or vote to keep it that way, or wish it were still that way? How does that make me bad person? Or uh, just resent the changes? I'm sorry, I was distracted. We have a winner, Howard writes, the Great Oppression, but not the Great Depression, the Great Oppression oppression.
Speaker 1: Howard from LA scores that is pretty good.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk more about the La riot and coming up an hour or two Armstrong and Getty