Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Kat Katie and now he Armstrong and Yetty, the.
Speaker 3: Sitting Vice President enters the race against a former president of the United States has been running for ten years, with one hundred and seven days to go, and it ended up being the closest presidential election in the twenty first century.
Speaker 4: And if you'd have had one hundred and eight days to go, it would have been less close. And if you'd have had two hundred and ten days, that had really not been close.
Speaker 1: Right. Yes, there are so many impactful, important, weighty news stories unfolding, and we will talk about them, but I demand at least a few minutes to enjoy kicking Kamala Harris as she is making the interview rounds promoting her hilarious book that Everybody Left, Right and Centers is mocking and reviewing poorly. We'll do that later on, we promise.
Speaker 4: I promise, Hey Hanson, get the stuff of Trump mocking Windmills.
Speaker 1: I just saw from the un he just wrapped up his speech.
Speaker 4: He's beaten up on Windmills, saying China has made gazillions of dollars selling the idea of wind technology all around the world. They don't use it in their own country because it doesn't work, but they sell it.
Speaker 1: Her around the world. I love that so much. And I saw and we're working on getting the audio for just a little later in the hour, Trump is talking about how Islam is taking over Britain, which is scratching me right where I is. You can't wait to play that and talk about it. And if you're thinking, oh my god, you can't say that Islam is a political system, friends, it also has a religious element. But if fascism or socialism or any other political movement was taking over one of our great ally, you'd want to know about it. So we'll talk about it. Stay with us. Also coming up in just a minute or two, why marriage is increasingly just for the affluent. It's a weird sociological change. But before we get to that, I wanted to just give a brief kicking to AOC and a lot of Democrats who balked at voting for a simple resolution to honor Charlie Kirk after his assassination. And I became aware of this through Matthew Hennessy is a terrific writer, but he mentions on Friday, House Republicans introduced a resolution to honor Charlie Kirk. It passed with bipartisan support. Okay, ninety five Democrats, including the minority leader Hakeem Jeffries and the leadership team voted yes. Tip of the cap to them was the decent thing to do and well done. What did the resolutions say? Oh man, where is it? It's you know, I don't even think the wording is that significant? Because again ninety five Democrats voted yes. But unlike a June resolution honoring the murdered Minnesota state Representative Melissa Hortman and her husband, that vote was one hundred percent unanimous, one hundred percent. But in this case, fifty eight Democrats voted no, thirty eight voted present, and twenty two abstained wow. And then, in typically I know, and then, in typical grand standing fashion, most of the no voters rushed to issue statements on Twitter and elsewhere. As Matthew writes, they felt it necessary to explain why they had to had not cast a vote in honor of a thirty one year old husband father who had been blown away before the nation's eyes by a politically motivated assassin. Not ten days earlier, the Congressional Black Caucus, a fine group of people called the resolution quote an attempt to legitimize Kirk's worldview, a world view it includes ideas many Americans find racist, harmful and fundamentally Unamerican, and they offered a list of his imagined transgress against various black people. AOC said, condemning the depravity of Kirk's brutal murder as a straightforward matter, before denouncing him as ignorant and asserting that he sought to disenfranchise millions of Americans. The GOP resolution, she said, brings great pain to the millions of Americans who endured segregation, Jim Crow and the legacy of that bigotry today. Well, I'm sure, and of course it does no such thing. I'm sure those Minnesota lawmakers held views that I thought were horrible. I mean, they're Democrats in Minnesota, right, So I'm sure I think that a lot of their views are just awful, but they shouldn't be shot. So yeah, I'm a yes. That's no good vote on any resolution. Yeah, somebody who tried to do it through words and politics just got murdered and that sucks. That's all we're asking you to vote on. But no hit us with number twelve. Michael. This, by the way, all of these quotes are after mister Kirk was assassinated.
Speaker 5: His rhetoric and beliefs were ignorant, uneducated, and sought to disenfranchise millions of Americans. The rhetoric that Charlie Kirk continuously put out there was rhetoric that specifically targeted people of color. And so it is unfortunate that even our colleagues couldnot see how harmful.
Speaker 1: His rhetoric was.
Speaker 5: That is a playbook out of Hitler, and I won't deny it.
Speaker 1: Like these are the facts, but I.
Speaker 6: Do believe he was a reprehensible, hateful man like that is my view of the wars that he has said about every single identity that I belonged to.
Speaker 1: The last voice there, of course, is Lamist America hater Ilhan Omar of Minneapolis. That's despicable.
Speaker 4: All right, Moving along, breaking news, breaking insignificant news. Uh oh, next Star, the second biggest group of ABC States will not air Jimmy Kimmel tonight.
Speaker 1: They came out and made a statement.
Speaker 4: So they joined Sinclair, the biggest group of ABC stations, so the top two groups will not air Jimmy Kimmel tonight. What I haven't been able to get nailed down, and you're really a bad journalist if you don't do this immediately, is how many affiliates are there and what percentage.
Speaker 1: Of it is this? Yeah, I saw, I saw some of those numbers. It's a good chunk of total ABC affiliates. But yeah, that would be nice to know. Yeah, you think you would know that anyway. Total change topic why marriage is increasingly for the affluent. The whole view of marriage has shifted. For centuries, the institution of marriage was, at least in part, an economic contract. Two young people would get together, join their fortunes and in many societies love each other, and that would give them a better shot at achieving financial success. Stability is a couple, star family, et cetera. But more recently the script has flipped. Young people see financial security not a is not a goal to be reached after marriage with your partner. That's a prerequisite for it. You've got to have a solid career and plenty of money in the bank before you would get married, which again is a complete reversal of the way it's practically always been, which is interesting, and they highlight various couples that to accomplish many of their final and financial goals before the wedding, including getting promoted at their jobs, purchasing a home together, adopting a dog, et cetera. And when they had achieved success, then they finally said, okay, now we can get married.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I would well, I don't think I know that. That makes it way more complicated. I mean, uh, because then now you got to each got each got a home, home, you live somewhere, you've got roots, you got a career, you've got I mean, it's gonna be hard to merge, harder to merge those things and starting from scratch.
Speaker 1: And a couple of people actually mentioned that, man, I've been living on my own for a long time. I've got my habits, I got my preferences, and you don't. It's harder to learn to live together happily. You can, certainly, but you know, if you join together as young people. Normally, I'm against clever names for things, because everything's gonna have a clever name in these days. But they call it the Capstone model. Of marriage. You build a career, you build your wealth, then the marriage is a capstone. And economists and demographers say that that thinking is replaced the old centuries old cornerstone approach where people would wed in their early twenties, then work together to buy a home, build an estegg, progressing their careers, et cetera. It's an interesting shift. A researchers say it's a large part of what's driving up the age at which people are first getting married and driving down the number who get married at all.
Speaker 4: Well, that doesn't surprise me. Like I said, I think it's pretty obvious. It complicates it, It doesn't make it easier, right.
Speaker 1: And one of the other. And there's a lot to this. Maybe we talked about it at length another time. But one of the other complications of it is it raises the bar for what people think their lives need to look at it look like before they wed, and it also raises the bar for who they can marry, because you've got the problem of more college educated women and more higher earning women and fewer college educated men. Although some of them are doing very well, but there still is a prejudice, and we all have prejudices I'm not criticizing it exactly. Well, I am, I will, and I'm in it Jack certainly. Well, if you're a college educated woman, there is a hesitance to me very a non college educated man and explain it to mom and dad or whatever.
Speaker 4: And your friend crazy if you'd have to explain it to your mom and dad.
Speaker 7: He didn't.
Speaker 4: There's something I need to tell you. He didn't go to college. Oh, give me a freaking break. Oh there's that criticism. I promised you, folks. I Joe much more sympathetic. I'm a middle child. I bring people together. But it's it's different.
Speaker 1: It's saying, no, he didn't go to college, he doesn't have a degree or whatever. He you know, does this for a living or started this year?
Speaker 4: He went out and started and didn't take on one hundred grand in debt for no good reason.
Speaker 1: Right, he was smart enough not to get six figures in debt for a stupid cubicle job was another way you could put it. But so let's see, Well, women's relative economic position have improved, many men are floundering. In the past, men didn't have to have such high bar blah blah blah. People tend to marry along socioeconomic lines and a practice known as assortative made. And although women make up roughly sixty percent of college grads these days, which is amazing out pacing men with degrees, that educational mismatch hasn't stopped educated women from marrying because they can find that smaller pool of college educated, higher earning men. That leaves less educated women with fewer options for somebody who's earning more money than them, and so less wealthy women are getting married less often because they can't find somebody who's their equal or higher earning power at whatever point they are in their lives. And so it appears that marriage is and actually listen to this, well, that's on a trajectory where that's going to happen more often. Marriage is going to go down rather than up. Okay, so we're talking about American thirty seven year olds, which is an age they'd set aside. Is there's a good chance you're married by age thirty seven if your parents were in the top income quartile, top quarter percent of wealth, there's a fifty nine percent chance you're married. If your parents were in the bottom core tile, it's not fifty nine percent, it's thirty percent. It's half as many of those people, uh yeah, are married twice as many wealthy parented couples get married as not. That is interesting to me.
Speaker 4: You combine that with what I think the deal breaker that is pets. I want to talk about that later. I had the conversation with my son over the weekend while we were camping pets and he's.
Speaker 1: In general or the even more controversial do they sleep on the bed? Well, everything that goes with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that's that boy.
Speaker 7: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: That is tough. Oh gain a lot of the ways, stay here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, very much appreciated.
Speaker 8: And I don't mind making this speech without a teleprompter because the teleprompter is a working.
Speaker 7: I feel very happy to be up here with you.
Speaker 8: Nevertheless, and that way you speak more from the heart. I can only say that whoever's operating this teleprompter is in big trouble.
Speaker 4: Trump getting laughs at the UN starting in front of the General Assembly because the telepropter quit working, and also the escalator didn't work. He had to walk up the flight of stairs because the escalator didn't work. That's not a good look for the UN. Your escalator doesn't work in your teleprompter? Don't work?
Speaker 1: What does work? Why don't we narrow that down and we'll use those things. Wow. So Trump, finally with the uh teleprompter working in the microphones as well, is laying Haymaker after Haymaker on the UN, among others. We're gonna start this segment with a piece of audio or two, and then I suggest we continue on into the next segment. But here, let's start with the one oh four Michael.
Speaker 8: What is the purpose of the United Nations? The UN has such tremendous potential. I've always said it, it has such tremendous tremendous potential. But it's not even coming close to living up to that potential for the most part.
Speaker 7: At least for now.
Speaker 8: All they seem to do is write a really strongly worded letter and then never follow that letter up. It's empty words, and empty words don't solve war. The only thing that solves war and wars is action. Now, after ending all of these wars and also earlier negotiating the Abraham Accords, which is a very big thing for which our country received no credit, never receives credit. Everyone says that I should get the Nobel Peace Prize for each one of these achievements. But for me, the real prize will be the sons and daughters who live to grow up with the mothers and fathers because millions of people are no longer being killed in endless and unglorious wars. What I care about is not winning prizes, it's saving lives.
Speaker 7: We saved millions and millions of lives with the.
Speaker 8: Seven Wars, and we have others that we're working on.
Speaker 7: And you know that.
Speaker 4: Endless US presidents Republicans too, that have to go up there and act like, well, the Elen seems like a good idea, so I need to treat it as some higher level of human achievement, as opposed to Trump saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't do anything, yeah, yeah, which is true. It's all image and no action. As he was pointing out, I really wanted to get to his discussion of the situation in Gaza and Hamas and the rest of it. Will have to do it. On the other side of the break, he takes a shot at Putin in Russia. He takes a shot at renewable energy and how fake it is. He mentions Europe is in trouble and Sharia law taken over London a holy cow. He said today, many of Iran's former military commanders are no longer with us. They're dead.
Speaker 4: It's true, which is a good thing to say at the UN. Now that's action. Anyway, we'll get to that and some other stuff coming up. Any more details come out on that plot to stop all cell phone service in New York during the UN What was that somewhere of a terrorist attack or something that they foiled. Also, Jimmy Kimmel's back on tonight, Who flipping cares? Yeah, there's some details around that, So we'll have it all in the way. If you missed a segment at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: Everyone thought Russia would win this war in three days, but it didn't work out that way. It was supposed to be just a quick little skirmish. It's not making Russia look good, it's making them look bad no matter.
Speaker 7: What happens from here and out.
Speaker 8: This was something that should have taken a matter of days, certainly less than a week, and they've been fighting for.
Speaker 7: Three and a half years.
Speaker 8: And killing anywhere from five to seven thousand young soldiers, mostly mostly soldiers on both sides.
Speaker 7: Every single week.
Speaker 4: Trump speaking at the UN today in front of the General Assembly. It is u N week in New York City, and he is covering a lot of ground.
Speaker 1: And offending a lot of people. If he hasn't offended your favorite target yet give it a minute, we feel.
Speaker 4: Feel free to offend the UN. What a freaking oh my god, I hate everything about it.
Speaker 1: Uh And our next clips one O five Michael, in which he turns his gaze to the situation in Gaza.
Speaker 8: As everyone knows, I have also been deeply engaged in seeking a cease firing Gaza.
Speaker 7: Have to get that done, have to get it done.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, Hamas has repeatedly rejected reasonable offers to make peace. We can't forget October seventh, can we now? As if to encourage continued conflict, some of this body seeking to unilaterally recognize a Palestinian state. The rewards would be too great for Hamas terrorists for their atrocities. This would be a reward for these horrible atrocities, including our over seventh, even while they refuse to release the hostages or accept the cease fire. Instead of giving to Hamas and giving so much because they've taken so much. They have taken so much. This could have been solved so long ago. But instead of giving in to Hamas's ransom demands, those who want peace should be united with one message, release the hostages now just release the hostages now.
Speaker 1: Tep it a pause for release the horns smattering gown. That doesn't surprise me. A bunch of phonies. Uh boy, I like this one one o eight.
Speaker 8: Not only is the UN not solving the problems it should too often, it's actually creating new problems for.
Speaker 7: Us to solve.
Speaker 8: The best example is the number one political issue of our top, the crisis of uncontrolled migration. It's uncontrolled. Your countries are being ruined. The United Nations is funding an assault on Western countries and their borders. In twenty twenty four, the UN budgeted three hundred and seventy two million dollars in cash assistance to support and estimated six hundred and twenty four thousand migrants journing into the United States. Think of that, the UN is supporting people that are illegally coming into the United States and then we have to get them out. The UN also provided food, shelter, transportation, and debit cards to illegal aliens. Can you believe that, by the way, to infiltrate our southern border. Millions of people came through that southern border just a year ago. Millions and millions of people were pouring in, twenty five million altogether over the four years of the incompetent Biden administration.
Speaker 1: All right, why not, as long as you're taking shots, And then he goes on to describe by Europe a bit more specifically one ten.
Speaker 7: Europe is in serious trouble.
Speaker 8: They've been invaded by a force of illegal aliens like nobody's ever seen before. Illegal aliens are pouring into Europe, nobody is ever and nobody's doing anything to change it, to get them out.
Speaker 7: It's not sustainable.
Speaker 8: And because they choose to be politically correct, they're doing just absolutely nothing about it.
Speaker 7: And I have to say, I look at London, where you have.
Speaker 8: A terrible mayor, terrible, terrible mayor, and it's been so changed, so changed. Now they want to go to sharia law, but you're in a different country.
Speaker 7: You can't do that.
Speaker 8: Both the immigration and their suicidal energy ideas will be the death of Western US Europe if something is not done immediately. They cannot this cannot be sustained.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Okay, we pivoted to energy there apparently, Okay, which is fine. Uh give me one twelve and once thirteen back to back.
Speaker 8: Michael, we're getting rid of the falsely named renewables.
Speaker 7: By the way, they're a joke. They don't work, they're too expensive.
Speaker 8: They're not strong enough to fire up the plants that you need to make your country great.
Speaker 7: The wind doesn't blow.
Speaker 8: Those big windmills are so pathetic and so bad, so expensive to operate. Then they have to be rebuilt all the time and they start to rust and rot. Most expensive energy ever conceived, and it's actually energy. You're supposed to make money with energy, not lose money. You lose money. The governments have to subsidize. You can't put them out without massive subsidies. And most of them are built in China, and I give China a lot of credit.
Speaker 7: They build them, but they have very few wind farms.
Speaker 8: So why is it that they build them and they send them all over the world, but they barely use them. You know, they use coal, they use gas, they use almost anything. But they don't like wind. But they sure as hell like selling the windmills.
Speaker 4: China makes all the solar panels in the windmill, sells them around the world, and they keep using coal and oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well, he's not done with his bashing of the green energy scam. Either one more, one fourteen, higher or lower.
Speaker 8: Whatever the hell happens this climate change, it's the greatest con job ever perpetrated on the world. In my opinion, climate change. No matter what happens, you're involved in that. No more global warming, no more global cooling. All of these predictions made by the United Nations and many others, often for bad reasons. We're all they were made by stupid people that of course their country's fortunes and given those same countries no chance for success. If you don't get away from this green scam, your country is going to fail. And I'm really good at predicting things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: They actually said.
Speaker 8: During the campaign they had a hat, the best selling hat. Trump was right about everything. And I don't say that in a braggadocious way, but it's true. I've been right about everything. And I'm telling you that if you don't get away from the green energy scam, your country is going to fail. And if you don't stop people that you've never seen before, that you have nothing in common with.
Speaker 7: Your country is going to fail, all right, I agree with him on that.
Speaker 4: And how much does the UN hate hearing the leader of the free world stand up there and say the whole climate change thing is a scam? Am saying, I mean it sounds like bragging, but it's not. I'm just right about everything.
Speaker 1: And he points out that Europe has reduced its carbon footprint, but in an enormous economic cost, and he's right. Europe is rapidly becoming a irrelevant and be debt ridden, having crippled their economies with this climate change fantasy. And yeah, the climate's changing, but the idea that listen, fellow Brits, if we ruin our economy, we can turn the ship. No you can't. You haven't done anything except ruin your economy. Try that on your about time. Somebody has called him out on it.
Speaker 4: Try that on your husband or wife when you get home tonight. I'm not trying to brag it, but I'm right about everything.
Speaker 1: This may sound braggadocious, honey, but I'm right about this and everything else. In fact, the best selling hat during the campaign, I'm telling you, oh my God, he has no filter. Oh, I like the sound of this. Give me one seventeen, Michael.
Speaker 8: We have a border strong, and we have a shape, and that shape doesn't just go straight up. That shape is amorphous when it comes to the atmosphere. And if we had the most clean air, and I think we do, we have very clean air, with the cleanest air we've had in many, many years. But the problem is that other countries like China, which has air that's a little bit rough, it blows, and no matter what you're doing down here, the air up here tends to get very dirty because it comes in from other countries where their air.
Speaker 7: Is and so clean.
Speaker 8: And the environmentalists refuse to acknowledge that same thing with garbage. In Asia, they dump much of their garbage right into the ocean, and over about a one week and two week journey, it flows right past Los Angeles. You've seen it, massive amounts of garbage, almost too much to do anything about, flowing past Los Angeles, past San Francisco, and then somebody would get in trouble because he dropped a cigarette on the beach.
Speaker 7: The whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: Hanson, How quickly can we get it blows isolated and the whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 4: We can use that for years to go. The whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's great. It blows.
Speaker 4: I just his personality and his disorganized thoughts. I think, don't do him any favors because his points are really really good. You can care as much as you want about pollution and garbage and stuff like that. But the biggest economy in the world, second biggest, nearly his biggest ours doesn't.
Speaker 1: Care at all. And you guys don't say anything about it. Right, you ruin your own economy. He's an accomplished nothing. What are you doing? How do you think that's going to help? Yeah? And yeah, the scattered thoughts in the self aggrandizement, they weaken his message. It's unfortunate, but he is who he is. You want to get this stuff is going great?
Speaker 7: Green clip?
Speaker 1: What a classic wind clip from Trump and is rally fifteen seconds long.
Speaker 7: You'd be doing wind windmills and if it doesn't.
Speaker 8: If it doesn't blow, you can forget about television for that night, Darling, I want to watch television.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, the wind isn't blowing.
Speaker 1: I know a lot about wind, Darling.
Speaker 4: I want to watch Jimmy Kimmel's return tonight. I'm sorry it's not windy.
Speaker 1: Enough and you're the only one I know. Is one twenty ready? Michael? Okay? Quick word from our friends at web Root first, and then back with clip one twenty, which will shock you. Oh boy, clip one twenty. That's what I've been waiting for so TransUnion had that four million person breach. It's like these headlines are on repeat. They happen all the time. That's why you need to use Webroot Total Protection. It's all in one defense, identity protection, antivirus, VPN, cloud backup, covers up to ten identities.
Speaker 4: And yeah, what if your identity gets stolen? Have you ever known anybody in that situation? It can take hundreds of hours to clean up that mess. It's inconvenient, it's exhausting, and Webroot makes recovery fast and manageable. Gives you up to a million dollars in fraud expense reimbursement. Plus you get twenty four to seven support and an elder fraud hotline.
Speaker 1: And Webroot monitors the dark web, protects your devices, keeps your data out of the right the wrong hands. Rather, it's like having a digital bodyguard and it's fast. It scans six times quicker than competitors, uses way less space, installs in minutes no annoying pop ups.
Speaker 4: Either get fifty percent off webroot Total Protection or webroot Essentials at webroot dot com slash armstrong. That's webroot dot com slash armstrong. Webroot dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: Right now, the vaunted, the famous, they soon to be legendary Clip one twenty.
Speaker 8: When your prisons are filled with so called asylum seekers who repaid kindness, and that's what they did, they repaid kindness with crime. It's time to end the failed experiment of open borders. You have to end it now, which see I can tell you I'm really good at this stuff. Your countries are going to hell. In America, we've taken bold action to swiftly shut down uncontrolled migration. Once we started detaining and deporting everyone who crossed the border and removing illegal aliens from the United States, they simply stopped coming.
Speaker 7: They're not coming anymore. We're getting a lot of credit, but they're not coming anymore.
Speaker 1: Now. In Britain, as soon as the non elite class, here's those words, there are going to be parades in the streets, because there are there is. It's a situation that ought to you know, ring familiar and true to you. Auation in Britain where the media, elite and the educated rich continue to hold these luxury beliefs, where the people who are affected by it, and whose daughters get raped, and whose towns are full of law breaking immigrants and the rest of it, they're being damaged by it. So they're gonna love that speech.
Speaker 4: So if you haven't heard, ABC's putting Kimmel back on the air. The suspension was only ended up being a couple of shows. The self satisfied smug a hole is going to return, and it's gonna be hard to take. Oh my god, I don't want to hear any clips from it tonight. I don't want to hear any clips over the next twenty four hours, but I know I will. It's gonna be so hard to take anyway. You've got a lot of stuff on the ways there.
Speaker 9: Disney, ABC announcing Jimmy Kimmel will return to be aired after they pause the show indefinitely after comments he made about the ideology of the suspect in Charlie Kirk's killing Disney, saying in the statement last Wednesday, we made the decision to suspend production on the show to avoid further inflaming tense situation at an emotional moment for our country. It is a decision we made because we felt some of the comments were ill timed and thus insensitive. We have spent the last days having thoughtful conversations with Jimmy, and after those conversations, we reached the decision to return the show on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Now, the reporting of The New York Post was Jimmy Kimmel will not apologize for what he said. To be interesting to see how he handles it, however, because that was a crazy, freaking stupid thing to say.
Speaker 1: It's just oh yeah, and ignorant. It's just it's just it's well, it's wrong.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it was ignorant as in the you know, he was misinformed or he believed some things he was reading on Blue Sky, but it's just dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What are the two groups that have said they're not going to air his show? Sinclair? And what was the other one? I got it in front of me somewhere, is it Next Star?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Next next Star? Okay, thanks, that's all I need to know, as you were.
Speaker 4: And so that's quite a few stations that won't air Jimmy Kimmel. But I'm surprised he's coming back on. Joe thought he would come back on. I thought just because there were several elements to this, including the whole business model of it, where it's a really expensive show that does not get very good ratings anymore. There is lots of talk that they were not going to renew it this next year anyway, so I thought they would just.
Speaker 1: Have this is an easy out. Every night it airs, it's firmly declares half of America you're stupid and we hate you. Yeah, exactly, which is a hell of a thing. By the way, between Sinclair and Next Star, they own sixty six out of the two hundred and forty six ABC affiliate stations, so it's a quarter, yeah, and just significant.
Speaker 4: And while you were gone last week, Mark Alpern is pointing out that ABC, which is trying to get a whole bunch of deals done and this and that, and they don't want to anger the whole world, including the FCC, but they air the View and Jimmy Kimmel two hours every day that basically call half of America.
Speaker 1: Evil, stupid bigots. Yeah so yeah, okay, I'm surprised you can get away with that. By the way, I just watched that video, KD you sent.
Speaker 4: I had heard the story that Trump's motorcade caused Macron to have to walk. Okay, maybe it did, maybe he didn't. But the video, Mcron is standing there and he's arguing with the police. You can listen to a Macron's talking in English. It's like, I need to get across.
Speaker 1: Can you can? You can? Can you let me cross?
Speaker 4: And mcron is leaning on the like the wooden barrier morning came across the street. And then he calls Trump on his phone, Hey you Donald, Yeah, well you're not gonna believe this, and he explains to Donald how he and apparently Trump just says you should.
Speaker 1: Walk, dude, and then he walks. Yeah yeah, so funny and tough. Clussants Macron get walking. Wow, maybe your dude wife can care. I don't know. Oh wait, you're gonna get sued, like Candace Owen's you maniac. That is a woman, some woman odd shoulders, she works out, it's not a dude. That's enough of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was pretty funny though. Yeah, it's petty, but still funny. France, what France is Frances done to itself? Likewise Britain, likewise Germany, which is following in their footsteps as fast as it can, an overspending, debt ridden, socialist, unproductive basket case dependent on the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And when Britain falls and then Great Britain falls because they're economic disasters, will we learn any lesson about Well, we better take it seriously now or not.
Speaker 1: Earlier today, I said the un is the greatest ratio of expense to achievement in the history of mankind. Who is the man with the greatest ratio of ego to accomplishment? Probably Gavin Newsom of California. We'll talk about that hour for if you don't get the hour four wrap the podcast Armstrong and Getty