Speaker 1: Worrying. Today's episode contains spoilers for the first four episodes of wonder Man on Disney Plus. We warn't Oo.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: My name is Jason Concepcion and I'm rosday Night, and welcome back to ext revision of the podcast where we dive deep into your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture. Coming from my art podcast where Ringing Me three up a.
Speaker 2: Week plus news plus news. Today's episode, Wow, guys, I've been waiting to talk about this show for so long. It's wonder Man. It's out. You guys are loving it. You're loving it in the discord, the people are loving it, the critics are loving it. It's marvels. Hello, good omen for our twenty twenty six in the MCU. So we're gonna be talking about episodes one through four. So if you haven't watched them yet, you know, go and watch them, then come back or listen to us and then go watch them and listen again.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're covering the first four episodes of this binge dropped series, wonder Man, which is wonderful and very very fun. Let's quickly recap this chunk. So Episode one is Mattinee. We meet Simon Williams, who is a struggling but very dedicated actor who is, you know, like many in LA searching for that big break, is not finding it, not finding it, not finding it. He gets fired from a show because he's, you know, trying to do too much, basically with he's doing too much one the small part that he has, he's trying to do too much. He meets he also breaks up with his girlfriend, and then he meets Trevor Slattery. We all know him as once the frontman for a terrorist organization, but now just kind of a normal, washed up actor who's since been cleared after the events of Iron Man two. Trevor tells Simon that he really wants to remake the classic wonder Man film directed by von Kovac, and Simon is, like, I got an audition for this. They connect over the opportunity and Simon lands an audition, which he hopes that Trevor can help him with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's about right. And what I really love about that episode is we kind of establish that Simon is a very lonely guy, but his hyperfixation, his love is acting, and when he was a little kid, his dad would take him to go and watch wonder Man, which were these kind of Saturday morning serials in this world. And obviously we learn in that first episode two that Simon has some kind of budgeoning superhero powers. We're just not sure what. We just get a glow of his eyes here, and it is also revealed that Trevor is not necessarily to be trust and then we move into episode two where after Simon's imprompt you interview that by the way, he scammed his way into and I love that moment. There's so many good La moments here. There's a fantastic La show and he scams his way into the audition. They love him, and the casting director for wonder Man says, Okay, look self tape for this shitty indie movie and then at least I'll have some proof of how good you were. And Simon cannot get the self tape right, it's literally two lines. He is obsessed. He's doing it in his apartment. He calls Trevor. Trevor's like, yeah, I'll come to your house where he wants to spy on him for the Department of Damage Control, but instead Simon's like, you can't come in there. Maybe I punched a giant hole in the wall, or maybe I didn't, who knows. So Trevor takes him too. In one of the best cameos of the year, Joey panta Liano's house, Joey Pants and Joy Joey Pants to record this incredible sale tape that's going to get Simon the job. But when we get there, it becomes quite clear that there is a very complicated relationship. And while Joey Pants and Trevor world wants close, Trevor's kind of misled Simon about their closeness. There was a falling out, but in one of the moments that sort of gets you really emotionally connected with what this show is doing so well, Joey pushes it a little bit too far and Simon just stands up for Trevor, and the two of them go back to Simon's apartment and they make a fantastic video and they really feel like he's gonna get this role. And again, this show is just so wonderful, And we get this moment where Trevor sees that the wall has this huge hole in it and Simon's like, hey, you like Pepperoni pizza, and Trevor just goes yeah, I love Pepperoni pizza, and there's kind of this burgeoning friendship that's so powerful by the end of episode two, which makes a lot of sense because episode three years Are is like a big emotional kind of core episode.
Speaker 1: Then we go to episode three Pacoma, in which Simon takes Trevor to his hometown. Trevor in the previous episode has successfully placed the damage hacking ring or a ring. Very funny by the way that damage control is like, we want you to spy on Simon. Take this ring, which was like his whole thing as a man when he was pretending to be the Mandarin and the leader of the fucking ten rings. Take this ring, place it on Simon's computer, and it will do all the hacking for you. He's managed to do that. Now in episode three Pacoima, Simon takes Trevor to meet his family out of Pacoima, and we learned through a flashback that Simon at one point was like in a house fire and was completely unharmed. So we're learning more about Simon's apparent powers, you know. We see a lot of like the family conflict at the home and see how all of this has led Simon to be the person he is and seek out acting as that kind of way to put himself to characters we understand, like why he loves movies and TV from the kind of interactions that he has with his family and his brother and his mom, who is very supportive of everything he does. It's also clear that he's like not he's telling them he's more successful. Yeah, he is, is getting more opportunities than he is.
Speaker 2: His brother obviously not a fan of Simon's lifestyle, right.
Speaker 1: Trevor learns about this interesting these hints that Simon is unique, perhaps is a super powered individual. He successfully records these as damage control wants him to do. But then deciding, you know, like the family is like, oh, you're such a good friend, you know, And we were worried when Simon moved down to to you know, moved across the mountain to La, over the hill to La, that he was going to be lonely and he wasn't gonna have friends, and you're seeming such a great friend to him, and this is You're exactly what he needs. He needs someone like you in his life who's supporting him and knows the acting the ropes of the industry and what it takes to climb up that mountain, and Trevor, feeling absolutely terrible now you know, erases the recording and it's like, I love that.
Speaker 2: Do that and then Chemist at.
Speaker 1: The end they get it's wonderful. There's a moment where there's a big fight, like an argument that's going on in the kitchen, where Simon releases that what I take to be like an ionic ionics, those ionic powered powers. And at the end, Simon gets the callback for the Wonderman film, alongside Trevor, who also gets a callback for the for the Wonderman film.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to say, Simon, I love you so much. I love your pure hearted nature. But why does this man not have representation and why was he reading for the pall if nobody knows what he is? Like, let's be a bit more suspicious. That's why we're gonna leave all main characters who we love and in this burgeoning new friendship, and we're going to head into a really surreal bottle. Episode episode four, it's Doorman. It's the history of DeMar Doorman Davis, who we learn is the reason that superheroics and superheroes are actually banned from being on sets in real movies, and that is because there was a guy called DeMar the Doorman Davis, who could create essentially like a portal through his stomach that allowed things to pass through. One night, he's at a club, Josh Gadd is there playing himself, singing a rap version of Summer by Olaf, and he ends up having to save the lives of the people in the club by allowing them to go through his stomach portal. Josh Gadd takes him on as kind of like a slightly problematic sidekick and eventually ropes him into being in a movie called cash Grab hilarious, and unfortunately, Josh Gadd goes through DeMar's body and doesn't come out, and we learn that that is why superheroes were banned in what they call the Doorman clause. We earlier saw that Simon l about not having superpowers to be on and his wonder Man audition, and then at the end we see Simon actually watching it when he's on a TV show playing a nurse and seeing them bring in this Dorman closes and he just clause and he walks out, and that's where we leave the first four episodes of wonder Man.
Speaker 1: Quite a bit of retcon. Oh world building here, Let's take a quick break and then let's talk about this episode. Okay, we're back. So first of all, we must discuss the fact that apparently in the MCU there have been issues regarding superpowered people who have been below the radar of the eventers people that we it's you know, very funny to me that this is built around Doorman, who in the comics was the Lakes Avenger, and the Great Lakes Avengers were basically like exactly what it sounds like, They're like the fourth They're like the fourth String Avenger team. And and we learned that there have been superpowered people in Hollywood for a bit and the and in fact had risen to some amount of fame, like Doorman was like it was like a guy for for for a number of years. But because of this uh you know, terrible work workplace incident in which Josh Gad was swallowed by mister Davis incredible to the period into into some like shadow realm uh that all of the Hollywood players and apparently the unions also got together and said, Okay, from now on, too high insurance, the insurance rates are horrendous. Therefore, superpowered people cannot have like I guess, recurring roles in TV, and cannot be like above the line. I don't know, like what is that? That's why I'm wondering, we need what is the gotta know?
Speaker 2: We gotta know that is actually I think ironically that's one of the powerful things about this show is like so much of the MCU includes a lot of plausible, you know, deniability, Like can you just imagine that something's gonna happen? Can you suspend your this belief? What I love about this show is like we are thinking it's so grounded in the reality of acting that we really are like okay, but like, can you have like somebody who's really got like you know, what if they just have a superpower that allows them to find really cool fabrics? Like can they be your costume designer? Or is that too dangerous? Like does it have to be a is it like a superpower where you have to go inside somebody else? That's a very specific choice. Josh gab May.
Speaker 1: I think what they should have done is ban the use of superpowers on set and ban the use of authentic superpowers in movie production, Like you can't use your power, you can't use your power. Like let's say Pyro is in a movie. He can't use his fire power on set, like you'd have to make that would have to be CGI or some kind of like other special effects. But he can't like really do it. And I think that's what they should have done. You can't. It's done to like ban super peer superpowered people. Uh, you know, writ large, what they should have done is like ban all use of superpowers. Now you're gonna have You're gonna have weird incidents now where like somebody with a healing factor or whatever, you know, like less subtle, more subtle powers might fly under the radar, but yeah, you just can't use them on set or in any way benefiting the movie production.
Speaker 2: I think, Jason, that you're absolutely right that is a sensible option. I would also say, I think that what we're seeing here is the establishment once again of damage control as essentially like a authoritarian government arm. We saw that in Miss Marvel. Obviously they were hunting down kids who had mutations. We know they've been using essentially what seems like pre sentinel technology to find people who have superpowers. So I think this is establishing the fear and oppression and hatred that we need to have an X Men in their MCU. That makes sense, and I love that we're getting to see it from these almost like street eye views. I'm not even calling it like street level because Spider Man's a street level hero when he saves his little local neighborhood. I'm talking about the fact, like, yeah, if you're gonna say kind of like what she Hawk did, so well, if you're gonna say that, this is a world where you can have a Captain America or you can have a Bucky. Marvel has never been the DC universe where there's a pantheon of gods. This is a Marvel universe where anyone could have those powers. So I think there's something so refreshing and fun and inventive about showing us this from the smallest possible perspective of just a regular guy trying to get along in his job. I think that is fascinating, and I think this essentially sets up a great way for them to introduce multiple different genres, vibes, tones also, guys. I know, obviously the big thing here is the studio. The studio. The studio. This is like the studio by got crazy news for you. This show was wrapped like before the studio even came out. So this is just one of those things where people had a similar story in mind. They were thinking about working in LA, the struggles of being a creative and all those things. And I think that that meta angle serves the MCU really well here, and I just generally think they should be making more things like this. I also cannot imagine that the budget was as high as the other SEE shows where they were spending fifty sixty million an episode. So yeah, and also as well, like what a fantastic idea to just be like, well, we're making a show about an actor, so we just need to hire a really good actor. Like the first episode, all the highlights are just Yah Yah doing like different freaking acting exercises and bits, and you just want to keep watching him because he's so good. That's a fee of storytelling. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that I like about this show is the fact that it's so charming and kind of low stakes. I mean that like in a not mean way. Yeah, no complimentary in this and then the load bearing stuff, the stuff that connects it to the MCU is is a much lighter touch, And I think you're right, what they've it's basically all damage control. What they've basically done is as they've in previous MCU properties. They're positioning damage control as like the we jail superheroes. We put superheroes in jail well, and I think it's a great on ramp for some of the stuff that we're going to need for the X Men. Let's let's do a quick refresher on damage control. We first see them post post Infinity War in Spider Man Homecoming, we see them doing, you know, seizing alien tech, doing a lot of clean up after the Battle of New York. Of course, that alien tech would then.
Speaker 2: Fall to various.
Speaker 1: Villainous forces who want to use it as for their own benefit, but also to sell on the black market. This leads directly to the creation of the Vulture and other things. And then we go to Miss Marvel, where the Department of Damage Control UH is more of an overt villain, tracking Kamalakon as a superhuman threat, et cetera. This is again going to be directly UH I think relevant to the X Men, and of course absolutely Kamala is a mutant, so they are already tracking mutants. In She Hulk, we learn that they have detention facilities for enhanced individuals. They have the legal authority to imprison superhumans. They arrest Shee Hulk, they take her blood. You know, they're part of the government basically, and part of the government's wing of superhuman basically control.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, and Ian made a great I to Wonderman. Yeah, yeah, and Ian made a great point like they basically have to fill the super prisons because they've built them, and that is like such a good commentary I feel, I have to say. So, I'm in a I was in the discord this morning, lots of people were watching it and there was a question in there from Muff nineteen seventy six that is in this space And I have actually changed my mind on this with wonder Man, because as everyone knows, I was a big damage control fan. I Leftdway mcduffee, so I didn't love this kind of military government version of them, but I think it works, especially in the state of the world that way. And now, so this is what Muff said, And I'll ask you, Jason, what do you think of the role of damage control in the MCU, Like do you enjoy that take and do you feel like Agent Cleary is kind of a new anti Nick Fury, Well, how do you read how they've kind of reimagined them and why that's gonna lie? Yeah, I do like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's not quite enough for us to really understand the true nefariousness of it. We've seen the inside of the prison a little bit. We've obviously seen Cleary running around tracking people, but it's not a lot of I mean, honestly, like the it's very like Cloak and Dagger, like it's about tracking people and seeing do they have powers or they're hiding them. That's very nefarious, but there's not been a lot of like open confrontation, say what's the aim and why are they doing it? If the reason is to make sure that superpowered people don't like destroy property, break the law, et cetera, you know, and to and basically as a law enforcement arm, like you know, where do you put a criminal with superpowers? You're going to have to put them in a much more stranger jail. Okay, I'm eager to see how this, if indeed it does evolve into like a Sentinel type program. I'm here to see how that happens and why, because right now, philosophically, it just seems to be you know, it's all about prisons, it's all about it's all about where do we store superhuman people who are who have committed crimes? So how does that then change to we're going out and hunting and persecuting people who have powers that have committed no crime. That is switch that I'm waiting to see me too.
Speaker 2: So Ian made a great point that Cleary is not necessarily like at the top of the totem pole, like he's not filling the raft or whatever, like this is a small prison he needs to fill. He's going off the low level. Subero's Like Simon, I am really interested to see who our Machiavelli and kind of mind behind damage Control is because it could definitely be a kind of you know, industry plant type situation where somebody in the government who hates mutants, who hates superpower people, is trying to stoke fear and division. Would be interesting to maybe see if they're even a mutant themselves and they want to get humans to you know, attack mutants and then have mutants up rise up. You know, that sounds like something Magneto would do. But yeah, I'm very interested to see if who the real person behind damage control is I also would love a real damage control just a bunch of cool people who go around and clean up after the thing. So maybe we'd get in the future, maybe that's a reform damage control, But I think for now we're gonna find out that somebody be scary and big, has a big agenda for them, and we're just seeing the foot soldiers right now. That's my feeling.
Speaker 1: I want to see. You know, we haven't really picked up the thread of sword that was there.
Speaker 2: After the real.
Speaker 1: WandaVision stuff, and Sword, if you recall, was the government agency that was tasked with controlling and studying sentient technology, so like vision and I could and so I guess I'm wondering if there's a world in which damage control and Sword kind of like get merged together in a in a like MCU Department of Homeland Security against super.
Speaker 2: Visually see that oh.
Speaker 1: And that like vision technology, sentient technology then gets turned into like sentinel technology that's then used combined with jamage controls kind of like uh intel that they've gleaned from tracking Howard people, Yeah, surveillance, and they turned that into a kind of sentinel Dude, I think that I wonder if you called it like because.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we saw in Wondervision when Monica was looking around, we saw those giant robots like we all had those conversations are sword building sentinels while these become sentinels. I love that, Jason. I want to ask you a big question that this show leaves me with less to do with what it sets up or doesn't set up, because I think it's a fantastic show, and we can talk a little bit more about that in this conversation. But Jason, as somebody who follows this stuff, we talk about it for our job. We write stories with both written comics. You've written comics at Marvel. What does a Marvel spotlight mean in the MCU. I think we still trying to work out.
Speaker 1: So yes, So wonder Man is a Marvel spotlight, as was Echo, as was was wherewolf by Night technically a Marvel spotlight, wherewolf by Night was a special presentation, was not technically a Marvel spotlight. So it's Echo and now wonder Man, Now Marvel spotlight seems to me to be here is the my realistic read. My realistic read is Marvel's spotlight is a term lifted from the Comics, an anthology comic series within Marvel that again highlighted a particular hero or group of heroes for one story that would not then continue. I think that the Spotlight brand is basically a reverse engineered way for Marvel to like clear the decks of the stuff that they had in production that started rolling down the track before Marvel decided, oh, we made too much stuff and we got to cut it. So I think it's a way for them. It's basically like a you know, like a like a clearing house of stuff, and if any of it sticks, maybe it'll become an ongoing series.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: It's a way for them. It's a way for them to get off of stuff and to put it out without being married to it being an ongoing series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. It's basically a mini series. Yeah. I love that. Yeah, that's the perfect read. Also, I would say as well, it is interesting because I do think, like quality wise, the final thing that we got with wonder Man is obviously a much higher quality, much more streamlined, much less chopped up in the edit than what we got with Echo. But I do think that this is the right thing Marvel, which should be doing with the TV. The movies need to look like the movies everybody loves them. We got our great phase one of Disney plus Originals where we did get those deeper conne actions. But let's tell these weird stories. Like when I was growing up, there was a fan comic that was online called like Life as a Hufflepuff or Life as a Background Hufflepuff or something, and me and my friend were obsessed with it because the whole funny story was just like, what would it be like to be somebody in the background of a somebody else's story? Right? And I think that is what wonder Man Echo this incredible, you know, Night of the Seven Kingdoms, Like it's giving us these different views, and I think that it's giving us something we can't get in the cinema, especially with wond Amount. Well even with Echo, you don't get an indigenous, female, disabled, death led action movie in the cinema as much as we should. So I think, like these movies are these spaces can tell really interesting stories. I just want Marvel to trust the creators as much as they trust trusted Death's them with this, because you can feel this is like a full artist's vision, like the show does not feel like it was compromised or confused, though they did hold it for a long time, So I do think that that hints maybe Mavel wasn't as sure of it as they are now.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the trust is it trust or is it just that they loosened the restrictions in terms of how many connections there needed to be. They could be the strength to me, the strength of wonder Man is like, they don't need all this load bearing stuff to be like, Okay, now we gotta lead. This has to lead to Doomsday, and this has to lead to the X Men, and this part needs to connect here, and we need to make sure that when Wonderman shows up on this that people are like, oh my god, what's Wonderman. They don't need it, doesn't They don't need to do that. Like, it's really nice to have Slattery come in, but he's always been a tangential character one that they've done like a wonderful honestly, Like, I I liked the twist that Slattery was not the Mandarin, but I love everything they've done with this since sing Into like.
Speaker 2: Has been so much more interesting ever since shang Chi. Well, okay, so something I learned, and I guess why Destin is in charge of this is that actually this was originally just going to be a Trevor Slattery show and it was going to be so low that they did after shang Chi and it evolved, And I love that because I think that Trevor is essentially one of the MCU's best side men, Like he's such a good person to uplift another character to be the silly guy opposite them. And I think actually that that relationship here, what they've done that they often don't do, and that people have often criticized them for with cameos or easter eggs. They don't feel like they're going to lead anywhere or whatever. Here, you don't actually mind because what they build in is a relationship so important to both of these characters that you just really believe in it and you want them to be friends and I and you don't really. Yeah, it's great that it's Trevor Slattery from Shang Chi, But we are seeing so many people in the discord online saying, hey, I watched this with my kid who's never watched a Marvel, or Hey, me and my mum watched this, and we just thought it was so fun. This is accessible at a level where it previously hasn't been. Also helps and we can do a little mini Rosie explains here, which I know Jason Olays loves to do, but also helps. The something they did that's so interesting in meta is for the most part, when Ben Kingsley in this show says Trevor Slattery has a previous role, it is a real Ben Kingsley role. So when they mentioned the plays he's been in, the guys who directed him in Leah, that shit is real. But Rosie explains, England, the big laugh here that you get if you're English is a reference to the fact that Ben Kingsley or in this case Trevor Slattery once played a character I believe called Roy Jenkins on Coronation Street. Coronation Street is our northern daily soap. It plays a primetime in the evenings set kind of near a fictionalized talent that we've been in Manchester and it is like ultimate working class soap opera majesty. I watch it every year I get a britboxer out at Christmas because there's always like a serial killer or a mass murder or this year there was a car crash crossover that also included a girl who'd been kidnapped and a guy who murdered someone. So you really get these crazy, big, bombastic bits. But I think that not only are they getting to pay homage to the MCU, to these comic book stories, to cinema. Of course, it's a movie about it's a show about how much we love movies, but also they're building in British history, British televisual history. They're doing what they did with Wonder Vision, but they're expanding it out to the weirdest stuff, to the character actors. Look Joey Pants, he's no, he's not a nobody, right, we love Joey Pants. He's an icon, but to some younger kids he might not necessarily be some big name get. Instead, they've gone for a character actor, someone who will commit to this really complicated role, but who also then a kid can look up and go, oh my god. They're in so many like he's in Bound, He's in the Matrix. We get that great moment where yeah, yes, well, Simon says to him, you know, I always every time I eat a steak, I think about you and the Matrix. So there's just so much kind of depth to these characters that I think that it almost transcends the usual questions of how does it set stuff up? And hilariously we've answered them it does set stuff up. They do a great job seating it. But so far, I'm just happy to follow these guys on their adventure, and I really hope that they don't broaden the scope too much because I think that the personal stakes here, they do such a good job at them that they feel high enough that I just really care. Like the Percoima family episode was like heart wrenching, the first episode where he gets fired from American Horror Story. I was struggling to rewatch it because it's so well done and it's so painful to watch. Also, another important note, guys, Twilight exists in the MCU confirmed Cannon same cast Simon Williams a Twilight fan, important for me personally, Jason. Any other kind of big takeaways as you look towards the second half of the season, which we'll be covering later this week. Well, one, I wonder.
Speaker 1: If so Doorman is in a damage control prison, right that's my guest, or kidnapping or I don't even know what the charge is.
Speaker 2: They said, I wonder if they've been like experimenting on him as well, because they said they've like they've searched every inch of him or something. I do also think there's some very interesting implications here about like the disposability of like a black actor and cinema after he's been brought up as this kind of mascot to a white actor. They doing some really interesting stuff. But yeah, he's either dead, been experimented on, or in a damage control prison.
Speaker 1: Would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Simon and Trevor are both doing a number of sus things that are illegal in this show, so I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in a damage control prison.
Speaker 1: I hope he's okay, and me too. My I feel like we're gonna Joshka is gonna like they're gonna get him back, right, He's probably still alive. We don't know how it works, but it's side of Doorman, and I think there's a chance that Josh we might josh ged might pop out of door.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you'll get puked up or something. I mean also would be in This is just my head canon, but maybe like Doorman and Josh Gadd planned all of this and now they're just like living happily ever after. Off the radar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm really excited to watch the back half of the show.
Speaker 2: We got we got Joey Pants, we got Ashley Green from Twilight, we got obviously Josh gadd and that crazy cameo. Any other big actors you would like to see.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the show.
Speaker 2: I know, it's so weird, definitely in that Disney space, I know, I don't think so it's hard to even think about it. I mean, I mean, I'd love to see them bring in like Regina King or something, because you know, because Watchman or something like that. But I don't know that's it. She's a she's a big get. I just think that this show has so many interesting things to say, and it's really funny to watch it coming out post the studio, knowing that this was more of an armaged and deep impact kind of zeitgeist thing than a Disney trying to replicate it. But I'm sure that people will see it as being derivative though so far, I've just seen people happy that there's another great TV show out, So that's a nice feeling to have. And I think people because it was dropped, as happened with Echo kind of all in one go. And then obviously we know with Ironheart that was also a show where the show ended up being dropped in kind of a weird phase. And yeah, so this is really nice to have a BINS drop that at first did seem like they were trying to bury it. But I think the word of mouth, the love from people like Alan Sepamore, who we've had on the show, from other critics has just been another great gateway to people getting excited to check it out, even if it wasn't necessarily on their radar.
Speaker 1: On the next episode of Extra Vision, we're diving into the biggest news of the week. That's it for this episode. Thanks all listening by.
Speaker 2: X Ray.
Speaker 1: Vision is hosted by Jason Concepcion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Our executive producers are Joel Monique and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 1: Our supervising producer is Abu Zafar.
Speaker 2: Our producers are Common Laurent Dean Jonathan, and Bay Wag.
Speaker 1: A theme song is by Brian Vasquez, with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to Soul Rubin, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman, and Heidi our Discord moderator,