Speaker 1: On td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Ohto check this out and now for our ten next segment.
Speaker 1: Oh we got gravity Day yom Oto nine time right next segment Landscape in the Field brought to us by Friensis dot laun Care bet you didn't know O Joe. Fall is the perfect time to feed your line, give your lawn a boost with Scott's turf Builder Winter Guard. Recover from the summer, prep for the winner Scott's Winner Guard, Push your grass on the road to recovery from damage calls by the summer. Eat feed your lawn Scott's turf Builder Winneguard this fall to build strong deep roots for a better line next spring. Repair from summer, fund strengthen for the winter, prepares for spring, secures for secures your fall fund for you. Pick up a bag of Scott's Turf Builder Winneguard today, Feed your lawn.
Speaker 2: Feed it ojo. Our top ten results are Number.
Speaker 1: One Texas loses to number five Georgia thirty fifteen, the number two Oregon Ducks thirty five produe ball of makers Zilch, Penn State, Ohio State We're on buys the Miami Hurricanes fifty two, Louisville forty five. Alabama Number seven Alabama loses to number eleven Tennessee twenty four to fourteen. The number eight LSU Tigers Bengal Tigers lose to beat Arkansas twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Twenty four thirty four. Oh well, who put twenty four there? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yo Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh as you go cheat up put twenty four If thirty four that is what you wrote up in thirty four to ten, I will stay.
Speaker 2: I will stay. UFC is in progress. Isn't that game over? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I will State come back in one thirty thirty five, Right, thirty eight thirty five hours stay one and Clemson won forty eight thirty one on Virginia. Oh Joe, YO, ask you a question, yes, sir, how many times are we gonna watch these college kids do something spectacular only to let the ball go at the one yard line?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 5: I can't even talk trash. I can't even say nothing. Tell asking it to you real quick. Fiesta Bowl two thousand, Oregon State versus No the Dame. I'm going down the sideline. I scored, Man, it might have been seventy seventy sixty something yards.
Speaker 4: What you think I did before? Across the gold line?
Speaker 2: Dropped the ball, dropped the ball, but I.
Speaker 5: Left the rest so far behind they couldn't even see it. So I can't even chastise the player that did it. Forgot Damn it was you? U see f right?
Speaker 2: You see I Listen.
Speaker 5: I can't even talk trash because I did the same goddamn thing when I was in.
Speaker 1: College right across the line. Guess what, No, Joe, they lost thirty eight thirty five. Guess what? That touchdown?
Speaker 4: With touchdown, that touchdown with a man. Listen, that hurt.
Speaker 2: That hurt.
Speaker 1: But y'all keep doing it, y'all get you keep hoping you're going to make Sports Center, but you making it for a different reason right now. Guess what that's on your resume. That's forever where they go, top ten plays of not not top ten.
Speaker 4: Plays, bonehead plays.
Speaker 2: You own there. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he did it. DeShawn Jackson did it.
Speaker 2: John Jackson, if I'm not mistaken, did it in high school?
Speaker 4: Oh, he did in high school and college.
Speaker 2: At the Army All America within the Army All American Game.
Speaker 1: And he did it again in two thousand and eight on Monday Night against the Cowboys. So he didn't learn his lesson from high school. He said, you know what, I'm gonna skip college. I'm gonna bring it back when I get to the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I never forget that bright I got.
Speaker 1: I got lucky Ojo. What game tonight had the biggest playoff implication?
Speaker 4: The biggest playoff implications?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 5: Probably probably that Alabama loss that probably has the biggest playoff implications. Listen, they coming off their second loss, they cut off their second loss. They still got to play LSU sometime sometime in November. They still after LSU, they still have two more ringked teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got LSU and they still got Old missed and they got aubered in the Iron Bowl.
Speaker 5: You know, But for Alabama, unless the quarterback play becomes better and you don't turn them all over and you get a running game with some of these RINGD teams that you are that you are going to play, it's looking real bad. It's look Alabama boss.
Speaker 2: Well, real bad.
Speaker 1: The only thing they can really hope for is that I just don't see it, O Joe get I think it's more probable.
Speaker 2: It's more more probable than not.
Speaker 1: Right. Did they lose four games and miss the SEC and miss the college football playoffs, then they run the table and make the SEC championship game and make the College football playoffs. I think the first is more probable. I think they lose at least at bare minimum two more games, two more or three at least two Okay, Okay, LSU N LSU, Old Miss.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's it just don't seem like Alabama.
Speaker 5: Just the thought and seeing Alabama struggle, it doesn't even look right on TV.
Speaker 4: It don't even look right, it's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird just seeing an offense that we're used to seeing receivers go crazy weekend and week out, which they have been doing. But to see what Tennessee was able to do to Alabama today defensively, Man, they couldn't run the ball, they couldn't throw the ball.
Speaker 4: I mean it was it was. Nathaniel nothing.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: Is aiming to return to practice on Wednesday, and if all goes well, we could see him start Week eight against the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: That's like McDaniel told.
Speaker 1: The told players that tour practice window will open Wednesday and the quarterback intends to participate barring any setback to it being lined to start all right. October twenty seventh, Tua suffered his third concussion in two years uh and the Dolphins Week two loss against the Bills. His latest brain injury prompted several renowned calls for him to renewed excuse me, renewed calls for him to consider retiring to protect his health, but after consulting with independent neurologists, he has no intention of retiring.
Speaker 5: I told you wasn't retired anyway, so you know, man ain't retiring. Man, you know, I understand health is a is a sole focal point that the that the team and the doctors want to focus on. But as a competitor, as a warrior, as a USO, you know, it's just it's just just not in. It's not it's not in him. And then also being able to prove to all the doubters that you were worthy of the contract that you just signed. Oh, we think he's gonna hang he's gonna hang it up. Now as a competitor, he just not despite the health risks that a right hand, you know, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe had I known the seriousness of concussions that we know now, maybe I would rethink some of the things that I did. O Yoe. But we didn't know twenty years ago what we know now. And guess what, twenty years from now, they'll know more than what they know now. But O Joe, let me tell you something, without help, without your help, all the money in the world, think about how much money people spend trying to be healthy, trying to be young, trying to look young. Yeah, all the money, and when it comes down to it, what.
Speaker 2: Do you want? Yeah, help, think about that?
Speaker 1: All the money thirty billion, fifty billion, one hundred billion, and everybody.
Speaker 2: Wants to be healthy at the end.
Speaker 1: So the question that you have to ask yourself, somebody having to bathe you in your twenties and early thirties, somebody having to do everything for you in your twenties and thirties. You don't even know your family in your twenties and thirties.
Speaker 2: I get it, O Joe.
Speaker 1: You and I both played, and I can only imagine had a brother had it taken from him. The doctor was straight up honest with my brother, right. He told him and said, son, if you was my son, I would advise you not to play. I would advise you not to play. He said, you got I'm lucky. He says, I'm not so sure the next time you'll be this lucky. He said, you're very lucky. You're not a paraplegic. Very no, he said, a quadriplegic. Say you extremely lucky, son. That's all my brother needed to hear. I get it, boy. Hey, I'm gonna take a lot of time before I make that decision, O yo, because guess what. You know what happened, O Joe? When you get one, it's easy to get another one like, oo, he ain't getting concussions, o Jo, he ain't getting concussions, which I got being I got dinged a little bit. Let's go to the tent. He getting concussions. They taking his ass to the locker room. Immediately, He's out for the rest of the game. He's going stiff. Yeah, fingers curl, hands stuck. Yeah, that's traumatic brain the injury.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, that's his decision to make. Yeah, I say, I said, I got.
Speaker 1: There's much information that you possibly can. You sit around with your family, friends and loved ones, the people that you count on, that you trust, and you try to make the best informed decision. But the three concussions that he had, oh Joe, those are not Dean. Were you, oh Joe? They coming to get him?
Speaker 2: Well, you saw Ojo.
Speaker 1: You saw him in Cincinnati, Yeah, and you saw him in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: He got dinged, O Joe.
Speaker 1: He got dinged the week before Cincinnati, and they talked about it was his risk, it was his ankle. And then you put it right back out there on a Sunday. I mean, excuse me, that was a Sunday. You put it right back on the field on a Thursday. I just, man, what what what? What's that? What they call that? That that the concussion.
Speaker 4: Cap, the guardian, the Guardian cap.
Speaker 1: Guardian cap put the Guardian cap on. I know it's ugly, but hey.
Speaker 5: If it can help, if it can help, wear it, that's if it can help.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the thing though, Joe. I mean, just like like I said, man him, he getting that position. You see the hand fingers truck, you see the arm stiff.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, I forgot, I forgot what it's actually called.
Speaker 2: But well you're getting that position called posturing.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's the term that they use, the medical term, though coach Tomlin continue to remain mom on the Steelers starting quarterback plan for Sunday Night, George Pickingley. George Pickens seemingly confirmed Russell Wilson would make it first started the seasons against the New York Jets. When asked whether he's been working with Wilson actually doing practice, Pickures said, yeah, we've been getting on the same page after practice, throwing more than you because it's his first start, right. But at half an hour before a figure the interview back up, Mike Topley declined to reveal anything about the player would ask whether he was ready to name a starter and slipt out George ja Georgia fool back. Hey, he ain't no no better. But here's the thing. That's what Mike tommin you say. Look, guys, we're gonna keep a lid on this. Yeah, we're not. Ay Russell's gonna start. Well, you don't need to tell Russell if he's taking the first team start, if he's taking the first team reps, we know gonna start, right, Oh, Joe, aren't mistake. I opened my big old mind.
Speaker 2: We played playing.
Speaker 1: We's playing somebody John didn't play, and they asked, when did you know John was gonna start?
Speaker 2: Oh, we knew all week. Hell he didn't take no reps.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all went on the injury report exactly.
Speaker 4: So now the team get fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, y'all would have told me. I was bold to say nothing.
Speaker 5: There's been so much controversy about who's starting and who's gonna do what. And listen, if I think people need to understand or remember that Mike Thomlin name Russell Wilson has started before the season started. So the fact that Russ, you know inconveniently got hurt as far as his cab jury before the season started, despite the stillers playing as well as they are. If you're healthy, the person you name the actual start of the team should get his job back, and it's his job now to lose. I know some people will say, well, if you're going with Russell Wilson now after a foreign to start, you really can't go back to Justin Fields. Actually, yes you can, Yes you can if you're Russell Wilson's not playing up the par, if he's not playing as efficient as Justin Fields was then the change that we made again. If you're putting your team in harms way and things aren't going the way they should and Mike Tommin doesn't see fit that the direction of the team offensively where as a whole ain't going to where it should the way it should be going, there's a change is going to be made again.
Speaker 1: And ask you a question, Yes, sir, is Justin Fields playing better than you thought he would, worse than you thought he would about what you thought he would.
Speaker 5: Be playing way better, way better, And you nobody's playing way better because they're not asking him to do much.
Speaker 4: They're not at he doesn't have.
Speaker 2: A how you think then ask Russ to do no.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying when he was in Chicago, he had he had to be superman. He had to be he had to do everything.
Speaker 4: So on his plate. It's not as much being asked of him, but what we do ask of you.
Speaker 5: Don't turn the ball over, make the throws, take what they give you defensively, don't force anything.
Speaker 4: And he's done a great job of that. He he's done a really good job of that.
Speaker 5: Hive been playing phenomenal football, so I could probably understand what his frustration would be with him not starting. But of course his answer to the media is they say everything PC, they say all.
Speaker 4: The right things.
Speaker 5: That's not how you truly feel. You're foreign two, you feel you should be the motherfucking starter. I'm sure they're probably teach people on that team that feel the same way. They just can't say it. But Mike Thomlin promised Russell Wilson that starting job. That is why Russell Wilson starting.
Speaker 1: Justin field, started Pittsburgh's first six games of the year, helped the team finish get to a four and two record. Diana Rassini, the Athletic reported that the choice has resulted in confusion.
Speaker 2: What the hell is Mike Tomlin doing?
Speaker 1: That's the question being asked around the league, including in the Steelers own building, even in the building of the New York Jets, Pittsburgh's week seln apartment opponent, as Tomlin is said to make a curious quarterback change. On Sunday night, Rassini noted that Bhils has support of his teammate, and it's still expected to see some limited playing time against the Jets. Some around the league pose the question, if you're going to switch quarterback who hasn't taken a live regular season snap, why do it against the fierce Jets defense. Pittsburgh has the New York Giants next week. Wouldn't it make more sense for Wilson to debut fit?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, hell nah, get your get your feet wet. What better team to get your feet wet, get yourself acclimated than the goddamn Jets.
Speaker 4: Don't throw me out there. Don't throw me out there against the goddamn sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh shoot, no disrespect. Don't throw me out there against the Giants. Let me show you what I could do against the team that's supposed to be good. And we're gonna get Jiggy. Listen, listen. For his sake, I hope he plays well, but his st I hope he plays well, and it's a good test for hire him. The fact that they are playing the goddamn just defense, which is I think if I'm not mistaken, ranked number one in the league, maybe number two one or the other.
Speaker 1: You do realize they're gonna heat him up. Oh yeah, because they feel they got the kind of guy that can lock up. You take Saut's garden and say you got George Pickens. You're gonna read you got the other guy. They're gonna bring pressure. They're gonna test that calf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: Boy, Mike Tomlin, they better. We all better win this game. You better win this game. Now you're making a very unpopular decision, trust me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is he listens.
Speaker 5: One of the things is a coach sometimes people are aren't gonna agree with you when it comes to making difficult decisions.
Speaker 4: And this is when he listen. It's all on rush.
Speaker 5: It's all on rush to make Mike Tomlin look good on the decision that he decided to make.
Speaker 1: Because I'm just trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out what Mike Tomlin thought he was gonna get with Justin Fields. You said you believe Justin Field has played better than you thought. Clearly, Mike Tomlin think he's played worse.
Speaker 5: And listen, I think he's played He's played very well. I think his expectation is based on what Mike probably had for him in this season. He exceeded those I think he exceeded those expectations coming.
Speaker 2: And then you go to Russell Wilson even though he's exceeded your expectations.
Speaker 5: Yes, because you've already promised Russell Wilson the job. We don't know what conversations they've had before the season started and let them know it's your job to lose. It's just the fact that he got hurt and he wasn't able to start at the beginning of the season. So now he's giving him the job back now that he's healthy, because the conversation has already had that you are the starter. But again, if things aren't going well, I do see Mike making a change, making a change, and he won't hesit take he won't hesitate. Might be too laid o Joe, but they's four and too they got plenty of time.
Speaker 2: That's my point. You make it my point when you say that four and two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So all Rush got to do is go in there and pick up where he left off.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But what happens when he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Let's think, let'sten, I'm thinking, I listen, I'm thinking optimistic. I want him to do well except when they play the Bangals, I want him to do well.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yes, sir, how many times players have gotten lied to all the time.
Speaker 1: So now as you need your Rush becauseised them the job.
Speaker 4: It's part of the business.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 5: Hey, One thing about Mike Tollin boy, he's a stand up guy and he's not the type that's gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Bet you go ahead on that bull j'n the stand up he's a stand up guy.
Speaker 1: Right to Joe.
Speaker 2: Now's time. But Q at eight.
Speaker 1: And uh Andrea Kenny, Oh Joe, don't ever apologize for not being politically correct. Your authenticity is what we all love being you unapologetically.
Speaker 2: You don't talk about.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm that's you know what, That's all I need to hear, That's all I need to hear. That's what you know what. I don't even know who told me that. I don't know. I mean, what's your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Andrea, Kenny, Andrea? I love you.
Speaker 5: Not the fact that I was gonna change anyway, because I've been the way I've always been all these years. But the fact that you just famed that anyway to tell me remain my authentic self.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: No, no, she said, Oh, cho, don't ever apologize for not being politically correct, which means which means, Oh, he played really really good.
Speaker 2: Oh they doing that really really well. No, you misheard what she said.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well part of that. Okay, well that that too.
Speaker 5: That I'm gonna stay doing just whatever you just said for me to do, and I motherfucker love you.
Speaker 1: On game, Brandon hold Ofman said, when in the history of the game has ref went back and changed the penalty.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it before.
Speaker 1: Also, Beckett started to turn the ball over a little bit too much for my liking, but we got to win.
Speaker 2: Go Dogs. Yeah, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: Has it ever happened before at any level collegiate NFL?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it has. Uh, I mean, oh, we we've seen it. Oh, we've seen a thing. Should pick up the flag. There's no penalty on the play. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But now, were you already marked it off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and called it and called it what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't mark it, you done marked it off. You donet move the ball. And now they throw trash on the field. You get together, you huddled up. Oh that wasn't a penalty.
Speaker 4: Yeah we made we made it wrong call.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, No, I haven't seen it. I haven't seen it, not in my lifetime. I haven't. Uh who Kipper Norwoo Jr.
Speaker 1: Said And my question is who's better Alabama quarterback Melrod or two athletic wife? Well, Milrod is better at mill Road is better athletically. Two is a better quarterback?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, to a two. It can't move back there now, no no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no no no. Melrod has a better athleticism, but two is the better. Was a better.
Speaker 1: We'll have to see what meil Road gonna be in the NFL. But two is a way better college quarterback than too is. That's not even closed. They're not even the same stratosphere. Little Steelers. Hurricane Use Football Org says what do cam Ward has to do to be taken over your door.
Speaker 2: Cam is going ballistic A.
Speaker 5: That's a good one right there, because both are playing really well. Yeah, both are playing really really, really well, really well.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is when you evaluate a quarterback, right, you gotta project there has to be some projections, right.
Speaker 2: Three to five years, Who do you think will be better?
Speaker 4: Depends on where they go?
Speaker 1: Well, that's always but even so in that projection, I gotta project that I believe that quarterback A, he will be better than quarterback B. Quarterback B will be better than quarterback C. I think that's that's all. That's all you got, because we've seen your door. When he played well at Jackson State, they say, well, he's doing that because he's got a he's a big fish in a small pond. He goes to Colorado and he puts up very impressive numbering. Yeah, so I don't really know what else he can do. He's playing under power five school, he's putting up good numbers. Uh, he can flat out spin it. He throws with in great testipa. He throws with great anticipation. His anticipatory skillsh next level great ball placement. Does I think sometimes he does hold onto the ball a little too long, but that's something that you know, we can work with. And Son, it's okay, it's ok to throw the ball away.
Speaker 2: A day. Make sure we live to see another day.
Speaker 1: Make sure you don't take us oute of field goal range because you know sometimes, you know, quarterbacks, we got a forty yard field goal.
Speaker 2: You take a sack. Now you've taken us out of field goal range. Right, But.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be very interesting to see, uh. I mean a lot of a lot of draft boards now have shador as the number one quarterback. So it's just gonna be it's just gonna be interested. I think it's gonna be who's selecting in the spot and what appeals to you, right, because at the end of the day, Oh Joe, it's all about your choice. I mean, we already know. You know you gotta type. You like light skinned, Dominican hair. That what you like, everybody, that's what you like. That's that's your choice. Oh shape, you know old shape? Oh shake up our shape.
Speaker 2: Shake up down shade.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: You don't you know you know what you know? You you kind of you kind of wrong, you're kind of wrong. But I like you know, like when I opened a pack of a pack of Skittles. Right, Yeah, I don't pick and choose as colors I eat.
Speaker 2: I'm me.
Speaker 4: I'm fine needed all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, O Joe, I'm looking at you. I'm looking at your resume.
Speaker 5: Well, if you look at my resume, just look at my kids. I've been I've been, I've been different. I've been differing in heavy chocolate about I know about the last three maybe two three two.
Speaker 2: I know what you don't know. I know about.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: Tell me, tell me, tell me.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be off there. I told you I was held when I was well.
Speaker 5: Hey, but listen, you know what, it don't count though it don't count. If I public, then it ain't never happened. It happened if it happened.
Speaker 4: If if it wasn't public, it ain't happened.
Speaker 2: I would next time, being you together, you would let you gonna say how you find out.
Speaker 4: That that wasn't me?
Speaker 1: You know that what that would be our little secret? You for ahenomenal fee, I'll be able to keep it on the hoodsh I.
Speaker 4: Didn't keep that thing. Listen long as long as it long eight.
Speaker 2: If it's all I have the mess, I have fend the messal about my nephew and my niece.
Speaker 4: Happy home, No, now you know they listen what is home? Listen?
Speaker 2: What yet? By the way, where rail at man?
Speaker 4: Man, she's back with thirty girls. Man, they in Turkey.
Speaker 2: She's still in Turkey, k coach man.
Speaker 4: She They then went back for a birthday that when were when was real?
Speaker 2: Birthday?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Day before yesterday? Day before yesterday's seventeenth on the sixty back sixteenth. Okay, my daughter's on the fifteenth, oh for real. Yeah, my dad's on with the fourteenth and my grandma's on with the thirteenth. Whoa or you back to back to back right back to back to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they out there.
Speaker 4: Man, it's about about twenty twenty twenty seven. I'm back there.
Speaker 2: You should have told me me and you could have took the trip over there old time.
Speaker 4: I ain't going to it's work time, bro. I don't want none of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would I like to hear? See I like to hear that's what that's me? We grid it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to Wi fi work over there in Turks.
Speaker 5: I'm good, I told her don't ask me to go nowhere until after Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all hear that chat? Now that's the old show I'm talking about. Now's the old shoe I've been looking for.
Speaker 4: Right now, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: You like me now, ain't no, Ain't nothing happening. Mm hmmm, unless you know it's work related. That's it, because I just got back from I just got back from LA today, left yesterday back. Just got back from New York on Thursday later day, back back to LA on Tuesday, then to Atlanta back then back to New York.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you think that's bad? What's what's the day? Today? Watched this?
Speaker 2: What's the nineteenth?
Speaker 4: Today? Today the nineteenth?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We got nightcap tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I fly to Philly.
Speaker 5: Then the next day I fly to Houston. I do inside the NFL. I fly to Houston for my daughter's coronation.
Speaker 2: She won out.
Speaker 5: She's home coming queen at Preview A and M. I leave Preview praiview A M Wednesday. No, I fly on Wednesday. I leave the Father of the Morning for Thursday night football in LA. So I'm going from Houston to LA after Thursday night football. I got a fly Friday morning back.
Speaker 4: To Miami to work them my less game commentary analysts.
Speaker 5: So from there after Friday, I fly back to Houston again Saturday for the homecoming game.
Speaker 4: Prayer View is playing. I forgot who they playing. Saturday, I got Nightcap Nightcap.
Speaker 5: I'm back to Vegas on the thirty first, I go from Vegas back to Miami Nightcap Nightcap, then.
Speaker 4: Back to Philly again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's my that's my month of that's my month of the finish off October.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see. They messed up my you know, they messing up my what to call them? My work schedule? Oh, I get I was just getting right.
Speaker 5: I get more workout in no matter where I'm If I got to wake up early, I get it in. If I'm traveling, I wake up a little earlier, about an hour hour before I got to be in. I'm getting that work out in. Right now, I'm about about two fifteen right now.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Minus fifteen minus thirty five. Sheldon Post said, who would win any type of two on two competition between UNC and John Ojo and Carson.
Speaker 4: So And what competition in any anything competitive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the basketball, bowling, tennis, racquetball, handball.
Speaker 5: I mean John and Unk wouldn't beat me and Carson and nothing chess connect for no.
Speaker 2: John gonna beat you all in chess. I'm gonna beat you in.
Speaker 4: Checkers, checkers, spades, Punk.
Speaker 1: Who know y'all wouldn't beat us in nothing? O Jo shooting playing se low First of all, Oh Joe, y'all play space. Y'all don't play spades at pwi's.
Speaker 4: Oh, I ain't gonna no PWI.
Speaker 2: So we play spades at black colleges. You have to be a spade ologist. What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I'm from a where I grew up. Now I've been playing space since nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 2: What is you talk about? Y'all don't even play spades. So we have spage tournaments.
Speaker 4: We have space tournaments.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't have no spade nothing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We just talking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I want uh, when I was locked up, I want a space tournament in jail?
Speaker 2: What you talking about? So with that being uh, with that being said, yeah, if they gotta do dude, they got a draw fifty down.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't like the fact that they gentrifying. No, I don't like that they got too.
Speaker 4: Many All these new all these new goddamn rules.
Speaker 2: They tripping. Yeah, but y'all be, y'all be yet they be doing too much. You can't drop. They be dropping like three four draw folds back to back. No, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: That's not how you play the game.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. They gotta gotta draw one hundred now oo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see, they messing up the game. I played the original. You know I'm not playing all that new, that new gentrified going.
Speaker 2: Bet I'm quitting. Somebody drop a draw a draw hounded on me. I'm quit.
Speaker 1: I ain't draw no damn hundred cards that damn the whole day. How the hell you gonna win a game unless unless you know you gotta figure, Oh Joe, you're gonna have some draw tens and draw twenties.
Speaker 2: Up in there. Everybody go get the half. But you got it? So how many cards in the deck? Five hundred? Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: The original game before all these new rules and all this new stuff and having new cards and you write down what you want to put on them.
Speaker 6: Like the game.
Speaker 5: He moves very very fast if you know how to play on the right way. When people that played un on the right way. All that new stuff is just it's unnecessary and it slows the game down tremendously, and UNO was supposed to be a fast game.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 4: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Been following you since undisputed a huge plan. Whish we met, Wish we meets, wish to meet you one day. I know you've done it, but can you give the summary of the type of impact Lawrence Taylor had between What's up?
Speaker 2: O Jo love you. He's the greatest defensive player ever. He the TJ.
Speaker 1: Watts, the Von Miller's, the Michael Parsons, all those guys, the Derrick Thomas and the Cornelius Bennets, all those guys that can that's because of him.
Speaker 2: He made two posits.
Speaker 1: He's the only player that made two positions fat He made the outside linebacker and he made the left tackle. Famous because if you didn't have a left tackle, you couldn't beat the giants. Hell some times, Washington, Washington him, You damn sure. He had to be premier. Joe Gibbs installed offense just to deal with Lawrence Taylor. They added the age back, which was an extra tight end to deal with him. The chop the strip side. It wasn't good enough for LT to knock your quarterback down. He's like, well, hell, I'm back here now, let me get the ball. Let me see if I can get the ball. He started that chop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is the you don't go past l T.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, they might be okay, maybe red Gie, but LT has generally thought of as the greatest defensive player to have ever played in the National Football League ever, and deservedly so.
Speaker 2: He's that good. He was.
Speaker 1: He was that everything that you hear about LT. Whoever you think your best defensive player is, l T was better. So whoever you think that, whoever the greatest defensive player that you laid eyes on. And I'm I'm old enough to remember. I was playing in the league when Reggie White was in his prime, when Bruce he was in his prime. I'm talk about all the premier defensive guys, Cortes, candidate Time, Ray Lewis Ark.
Speaker 2: I was in the league with all of them.
Speaker 1: It was different fifty six Derrick Thomas, and I've seen some good I've seen some great defensive players.
Speaker 2: I'm talking great. I mean a lot of guys that I.
Speaker 1: Played against were on that one hundred anniversary team. Yeah fifty six the original lt him him, he's him, Donnelle Thompson. Can we get a shout out in Maryland? Church's being the USC? Damn USC? Are they about to fire league at Riley Stang and Lanka about to go? He ain't gonna finish the season. And why are you not Georgia fan? That's the story? Hey, congrats turps bet the USC damn man linked They're about to get you up out of there.
Speaker 4: Bro, Gotta turn that thing around fast, faster and faster than normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know what, I've never been a Georgia bulldog fan.
Speaker 4: No, are you into Jordian? You from right down the street?
Speaker 1: Hell, because everybody, man, look at man, everybody be playing that damn so.
Speaker 2: Man, look at it.
Speaker 1: If you bad, hey man, they love them bulldogs man, man when they be playing o't your man?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: You see them things liing ubout ninety five and sixteen headed headed up that what not ninety five? Would it be coming down ninety five going to cross over again on sixteen and head the head to Georgia?
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you got to realize I was growing up when Georgia was at the height. I'm talking when they had Herschel, Walker and Buck Blue and Lindsey Scott. Yeah yeah, Tron Jackson, they had all them. Yeah, when they had coach Dudley and they was winning national championship. They played for the national championship. They won the national championship Herschel's freshman year, and then they lost I think two years later to Penn State. M hmm, yeah, nah, I mean I look I like her I like Herbin, but nah uh king go vine between zero and the Hunter? What are the chances my bears make the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: One? Zero, hundred. Yeah, I'm listen.
Speaker 5: I mean Caleb Williams is coming along really well as opposed to how you looked at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 4: I give you a five.
Speaker 2: One hold on in the next ten years. Oh, you're talking about this.
Speaker 4: Year, dude, I am If he even think about this year, I know he ain't think about this year.
Speaker 2: That That's why I gave the one I gave. I gave him a five. We got I got it.
Speaker 1: I want to give some hope. I couldn't say zero because zero and no hope. Does he realize like Detroit and Minnesota is in his division.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: Hello, Ojo, let me take that back.
Speaker 1: Minnesota, Green Bay, and Detroit, all of them bawling too, Yes, blind, damn it.
Speaker 5: It's a good game tomorrow, man, I can't remember who it is. Oh Detroit, the Vikings, m Detroit played the Vikings. Oh that's gonna be a good one, boy.
Speaker 1: I can't the game Monday night. You got the forty nine ers play in the city, Kansas City.
Speaker 4: You know, spag, know how to spag, know how to deal with them.
Speaker 5: Make shoot the last at the last two games they owe did the forty nine is on too, And what's gonna be the difference?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: They say the Bears gonna have a better record than the Bengals.
Speaker 4: They bet bet whoever said that won't putting no money on it.
Speaker 2: You always tried to bet somebody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: My best be small.
Speaker 4: I don't bet nothing of but one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray says, Hey, guys, what do you miss most about playing football?
Speaker 4: Competing and practicing? Locker room competing? In practicing?
Speaker 2: Who pulled up bell?
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Grandma gout was on the screen?
Speaker 1: Who that was?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you mean? How are you not gonna know.
Speaker 2: Who that is yo, didn't see that with the screen? Who Grandma was that on the screen?
Speaker 4: That's miss Nicky Grant and that was cool? Tell him come back?
Speaker 1: Huh no, oh, don't come back. I missed the locker room I miss I just missed the camaraderie with the guys. That's what That's what I missed. Yeah, I didn't miss the I didn't miss the paychecks. I didn't miss the crowd. I didn't miss I didn't miss it. I just missed the guys. I just missed having fun, just bull driving with the guys in the locker room, in the training room, on the practice before practice, on the on the bus, the plane rides.
Speaker 2: That's what I missed.
Speaker 5: I missed practice. I missed competing in practice and creating bulletin board material through the media each week.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I missed practice. Man, damn, I'm some fun day.
Speaker 2: Are you living to joge? Somebody grab my pot? You saw it?
Speaker 1: You fun?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Somebody go get y'all. You get y'all privileges. Remote boss's lady said. My daddy said, kiss the same frog. You're fishing in the same pond. I date a person, not the PERSONA make cuts, make cuts off easy. Have y'all dated the type or do you go out of your norm? What are the three months has?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 4: Must have pretty feet, good credit?
Speaker 1: Do me.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta have no feet.
Speaker 4: Listen, pretty feet good credit.
Speaker 5: You got to have something going on, pretty feet, good credit, got to have you got your hair, little job, got your hair, just a little motion.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to have much, just a little motion, just a little bit. You get your little motion. I can add to that. You ain't got nothing going on. That means your liability. I can't do nothing with that.
Speaker 2: I did. I can't say, uh I did. I used to have a type real yeah, everybody, everybody man about you about to make me curse over here?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Everybody got a type of a preference?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I know you got one for me. You I'm talking to you only.
Speaker 4: I got a preference. Long as long as it's pink on the inside, that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I told you what I like? Oyo, what I like my women? That's how I like. Huh.
Speaker 1: I like beat at the bottom, who ho at the top of the legs. That's all I need them to have, And they got no you thing. Let's rock and roll no, no, I mean at once the point of time, it was like like five ten, like one fifty to one seventy five. Uh. I've always liked curving women right right right Then as I got older, I mean, you know, it started to be like them corn fed from the Midwest. They started being six foot two hundred two five. Yeah, you know me, Hey, old bowling ball shape, knock him down.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it's just a p oh joe. It all depends.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a vibe that you feel when you're with somebody like okay, yeah, and you know.
Speaker 4: I don't even pick no more. I just choose who choose me? That's what That's That's what I'm going to now.
Speaker 5: You know, too many times, you know, as fellas you know, we're chasing people that we want and not really.
Speaker 4: Paying attention to those who want us.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you.
Speaker 5: Chasing something, if you chasing something and you're doing everything to get nah, it ain't that.
Speaker 4: Ain't that? Ain't what?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 6: Ain't that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Choose who like you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Who you like?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 4: Well, now, it took me. It took me a while to learn that. Yeah, it took me a long time.
Speaker 1: To learn that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wait, women, women be killing me out to my applied pressure. Applied what who plant?
Speaker 2: Well I put pressure? Hey, what you want?
Speaker 1: You will half caught a full court because hey, I just need to know what you need on Joe, because I picked that thing. Hey, hey, I picked that up the glove, I picked that thing. If not in both I'm not at both feet all the way up, all the way up and down.
Speaker 2: Like I like her.
Speaker 1: Look, hey, I like her every women. I like women that work out. Yeah, I love I love a workout body. I love it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, when you say workout body, you mean like like competing.
Speaker 1: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no okay no no, you ain't got to compete. I mean some of those wellness women. Now you're like, who ye go losing those hamstrings?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I just don't like it to go too far to where I feel like I get you. I'm with you, well, I'm touching you, and you feel like me, Like I don't want you to feel like me. You shouldn't have ass you shouldn't have eight apps.
Speaker 2: Like I do. Hey, it's uh huh you know, yeah, let me.
Speaker 4: Get me in trouble.
Speaker 2: You trying to get me in trouble. But I must have.
Speaker 4: Keith.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm asking you, but I adn't say you gotta have thirty two? But damn is that, oh Joe? If that asking too much?
Speaker 4: Hey you say she ain't got to have all thirty two teeth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't gonna have all thirty two. Give me a good, give me a good twenty five, twenty six, God that as long as they in the front. Hey, I ain't saying, look like no Jackie landad damn, Hey you.
Speaker 2: Bad damn won't Yoe?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: And uh?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey noah? I mean but if you.
Speaker 1: Missing, oh Joe, if you missing a couple of jaunt teeth, you know, I get hey, well, like when you smile and I can't see that that is missing when we could right right, you know.
Speaker 2: But if I'm kissing you and I rub come about like, oh damn you missing one back here? Huh?
Speaker 6: I'm cold with that, O Joe?
Speaker 4: How cool? I ain't you?
Speaker 2: I ain't your pikey?
Speaker 4: Hey you could you could buy you could buy a little implant, get a la.
Speaker 1: M plus expensive. Oh Joe, you don't mp plans by about five five of the tooth.
Speaker 4: Oh that ain't nothing to you. Uh huh, but you got that. That ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: But what else?
Speaker 1: Well, I gonna need that back now you leave. Now I'm gonna need that implant back. You gotta go back. You got to go back to be. You got to go back to be a snack or tool you have been. Say you even to take my three or four airplane with you all?
Speaker 6: Damn ah non, well no, hey, hey, I ain't like.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, oh Joe say he's taking his BBL. I would get my three or four en plas back.
Speaker 4: Ll now oh ship hell no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know like volleyball, you know, like volleyball players they have great they have great bonds. Ojo, they got leg the avlet. Yeah, volleyball player obviously, track and field. Yeah they got crazy, they got crazybody.
Speaker 2: But they tiny.
Speaker 1: They small, yeah, very very small. I mean me like I need let me and somebody like throw the shot at the discus.
Speaker 4: Yeah like that. Yeah, they healthy, they real healthy, but.
Speaker 2: Like a good athlet. Somebody go to the gym like three four times a week.
Speaker 1: Nice fell of wheels right right right right, so o Joe say feet, I say teeth.
Speaker 2: What if the.
Speaker 5: Teeth got to have something going on, just just something like I remember uncle, when you was older, and you know, you're getting your money and you're willing to deal with anything, no matter what she got going and you're willing to deal with anything. As you as you get older, you understand it's it's it's it's it's just too much of a liability.
Speaker 4: It's just it's too much.
Speaker 5: You always got to be on, like you always got to be on always, Like some days, like what if you're having a bad day, What if something happened due to the unfortunate circumstances, that individual has nothing that they can do for you.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So as I got older, it was more important to have someone that has something going on as well, just in case of emergency. You know what, I ain't got it today. I ain't got it today, even though I do. Can you help me if I ain't got it today. If I got one hundred dollars and I need two hundred, can you give me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm just using that numbers just a hypotheestics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't mane that you Yeah, man, I don't know. And that came with age. It took it took time for me to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when you young, you ain't think about nothing. You ain't thinking about no money.
Speaker 1: Hell, she can live up, hey, oh Joe, when I was young as hell, she could live up on the bridge.
Speaker 2: I go pick the ass up every day.
Speaker 4: Come on, but you look good. I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Good, I got you. But that that ship go out there when you get back over forty.
Speaker 1: As out the window, bro stre one of that and hold on now, hold on, let's not get carried away though, Oh Joe, you still got to go on Now, I still have to throw the looks totally out the window.
Speaker 4: Hell no, hey, you got to have something going on or just some something.
Speaker 1: You got something. Let me hold you over the back of then you got that. People gonna be thinking out that man. Shallow, oh shallow. And I'm just joking with y'all. Oh really, no no, But I just say the thing is, look you like God, you like what you like? Women, You like what you like some women. Hey I'm too I'm too muscular, I'm too much. They don't like that. Okay, fine, I hate everybody cup of cheap and I'm okay with that. Yeah, yeah, everybody don't want somebody, you know, two hundred and sixty pounds muscular, okay, and you know some people like that, you know they like you know, man, you you ain't got no dad by yell what I was supposed to.
Speaker 5: That's why they all come down to preface it. Everybody's preface is different. Yeah, difference.
Speaker 4: I hate when people get upset by people's preferences.
Speaker 1: You like what you like, That's okay, that's what That's what it is. I don't get mad at anybody for liking what they like.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, well you can't go no, I can't go go walk no hell with you. I can't go to run your canyon. I can't go climb no, no, no, the hell on?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't so, it ain't no sense to me. I'm gonna do all that, I'm gonna do all that. I'm I ain't finna do none of that, right, I'm not finna go. I'm not finna go walk with you. I'm not finna go to run your canyon. I'm not finna climb no mountain with you, go no trail. I'm not finna do that. I'm not even finna lie and tell you that I am to impress you. Oh he thinks gonna I'm not that. Ain't mean's mother stuff with you though. I'm going on vacation, Joe. I'm going on vacation you yep, when when the season over. I'm getting a couple of day I need. I need like two street they go somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm going. Sure, I'm going on vacation too.
Speaker 2: Where we going?
Speaker 4: I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going where you going?
Speaker 4: I'm going over to Europe to watch a few games and how from city to city?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, hell no, I you know what. I wanna go somewhere. I'm gonna you know what, I'm going by myself.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna take nobody with you.
Speaker 1: No. Wait, I'm leaving my phone and I'm leaving my phones. What about my share as You're gonna be able to get ahold of me?
Speaker 2: You can't guess what? Guess what? Ash she ain't gonna be able to call me talking about you. Busy? No, I ain't busy because you ain't gonna be able to get ahold of me?
Speaker 4: Well you're if you're on vacation, like, but you could do that two three days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't need to. I don't need but to. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Or you must not be going too far. No, no, well how would long it takes? I count two days, So basically I'm gonna stay there two days. Once I get there, I'm there two days. It ain't gonna take more than a day to get somewhere. Okay, Yeah, the farthest I'm going, I'm going by six, six to eight hours.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Just to recharge my batteries and everything. You know what I'm saying, get you know, get reinvigorated. I like it. That's all I got. Look as I got on you. I mean, I can't tell nobody I ain't gonna go nowhere. No, ten days ain't no sense to me lying to somebody who the hell traveled along, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hell, I ain't even got a week in me.
Speaker 4: I got three three days, max. I don't care where I'm at in the world, three.
Speaker 1: Days, you know, and they better not go through my bag and get the most getting them rubies up out of there because they try to get those sparks on. Joe, I'm asking if they confiscated. I gotta turn aroun to come back. Hold on, you say you were traveling by yourself? What you need sparks for? You know, hey, don't telling you don't about what old native over there? Se might be walking. I might be in the jungle. Fuck, man, you know I can't go there for Oh, Joe, I ain't go the sis look like I just I just look. I know God working on me, but I ain't really got the patience that that still. Yeah, I mean I'll be. I I fly somewhere, it's only an hour. I'll be like, damn, we're thirty minutes, saying like, man.
Speaker 2: We were gonna land. Hey, hey, I hit the car.
Speaker 4: Hey I hear that?
Speaker 1: Did I let this flight into the cup? Yes, mister Sharpe, I may help you. I was like, what time do we schedule the land?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The flight was scheduled for an hour, So we've been we've been twenty We're twenty minutes, saying I'm like, damn, seem like.
Speaker 2: Bad, don't Joe. I bet I'll be getting their faces.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, I'll be good. I get I get what's I can turn out, wife, I get the tweeting. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Oh. The worst thing on Joe is my WiFi ain't working.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 2: Now that so that sucks. Man, that killed me, o Joe.
Speaker 1: You see, like the thing is now is that Shelley's put everything in so I ain't got to put nothing in there. All I got to do is like get the deler to come up and then go right to it. Because man, I had the hardest time. Man, I'll be giving flight to tennis twenty thirty forty dollars? Can I borrow your internet? Put it in here and put it in my phone?
Speaker 2: Put you?
Speaker 1: I said, oh ya, hey, can you uh can you let me have your WiFi? I give you forty dollars? Yeah? What are you laughing at? They're like, uh, you know, I said. I said, I don't really know how to work it. I said, I can't get it on.
Speaker 2: One thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jordan, whibery larders like, don't worry about it. The lady took my phone, she put up wifefight and said here gonn miss Sharp. Yeah, I said, thank you. I said, I got another one to here. She want a Wi Fi fast word or both about Poe, I said, thank you, because boy man with no Wi Fi?
Speaker 4: Yeah it hurt?
Speaker 2: Why it hurt?
Speaker 4: Anything? Any flight over two hours with no Wi Fi?
Speaker 2: Man? Anything over an hour? Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 1: Bellaman said, guys, this is random, but would you rather have the ability to control fire or water?
Speaker 2: Water? Yeah? Water?
Speaker 4: Because I want to be able to part the see. I want to be able to part to see like Moses.
Speaker 1: I don't want to part nothing, but I want you all to pay me five hundred dollars for a gallon of water, five hundred.
Speaker 2: I would be the richest man. I control water, all of it. I got.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: You want a water gallon called your five hundred? Nah? Okay, first, what you're gonna drink? I control water.
Speaker 4: I want to be like Poseidon. Yeah, okay, live me.
Speaker 2: All that work out for you.
Speaker 4: I want to be able to create create tsunamis.
Speaker 5: Tidle waves, one hundred and fifty feet waves so I can go surfing.
Speaker 2: The only surf you do is surfing turf. You ain't getting no no hunan and forty foot wave.
Speaker 5: Huh oh you know I surf I used to surf at Venice Beach when I was in Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: Patrick Arthur said, unkin, O Joe, come to Sooup Falls. I found my car with a gold chain in it, and we lie, Amen, Damn two fall.
Speaker 4: That's ay you huh? That's up way South Dakota, South d Quota. Yeah, I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: Damn you find it? What kind of car you got.
Speaker 4: Too? False?
Speaker 1: Malie joneson what's up, n, O Joe. What's the player in your professional career that you regret that you still think about the day I dropped a two point conversion against Jacksonville in nineteen ninety six, I dropped a touchdown in the south end zone, a two yard that would have given us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Dang still think about it. I think the play.
Speaker 1: I think without the play against the Raiders, I don't think I became what I became because I became obsessed. I became even more focused even making a play that would change the trajectory of the Broncos. And so I got put in those situations and I was able to make those plays. But those are two plays right there that I've never forgotten. Southda coach. That's where Sturgess is, right, Sturgion is in South Dakota. The rally would have the motorcycles where they have all the Harleys and up there. That's that's that's out South DA Colon and uh and and and mynt Rushmore. That's the only thing I know about really South Dakota.
Speaker 4: South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Huh huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's what I know. I know with Sturges, and I know my Rushmore. That's about all I know about. Obviously. I know it's a state, but I don't know much about it. I'm sure they got plenty of buffaloes.
Speaker 4: That's what I need to go do. I need to run with the buffalo or the bike?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You talking about in Pamplona running with the bulls.
Speaker 5: Nah, I did that already. I ran with the bulls already. I want to run with bison like a Yellowstone Park.
Speaker 2: So you you asked, you asking for trouble. I tell you to stay.
Speaker 1: They told you to stay your butt away from those animals. Stay within a hundred stay with within a don't get within one hundred feet.
Speaker 2: Of the animals.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm an animal whisperer.
Speaker 5: I connect with the animals in the wild huh, okay, I connect with the animals. I'm not saying I'm ace Ventura, but I have a certain connection in an aura and chemistry when it comes to wildlife.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'll take your word for it. Let me know.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite shouting shark. He is from Liberty City, a Bengal ring of fame, artery, a pro bowl an all.
Speaker 2: He's chat O Yo Senko Johnson. Just call itim Moyo.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, make sure you hit that like button, and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support, your continued support. Make sure you go check out Shae by Laportier.
Speaker 2: We have it in stock.
Speaker 1: Our goal is to be in between fourteen and sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're currently not in a state or a city near you, hit us up. We'll shipping directly to you the time the waytime is minimal. Go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shaysha Media add my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out we're eighty four is responsible for the teams that we see we're gonna drop these next week, actually having to come up with the day the hoodie that Oyo has on they're being dropped next week. The unc and Ocho t's are back in stock. I repeat, the unkin Oho t's are back in stock, and we have two different colors. Can y'all see that I was hell when I was well?
Speaker 2: So thank you guys.
Speaker 1: For letting us know that you have started receiving your merchandise that you ordered from the previous three weeks. Continue to do that, so therefore we'll know that the orders of being shipped like they're supposed to be. Hopefully about the middle of next week, everybody will have received their merchandise. Thank you again for your support, and we greatly greatly appreciate that the number five Georgia Bulldogs take down the number one Texas Longhorn thirty to fifteen. Colorado is one went away from being Bowl eligible as they beat Arizona on the road thirty four to seven. Alabama lost on the road to Tennessee number eleven Tennessee takes down the number seven Alabama Crimson tied twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Miami keeps winning.
Speaker 1: They won fifty two to forty five behind cav wars twenty one to thirty two, three nineteen four touchdowns, no turnover.
Speaker 2: Brady Cook.
Speaker 1: Brady Cook returned from the hospital to lead number nineteen, but Zoo Tiger to a come from behind, went over auburt. They were down seventeen to six. He rallied them and they went the ball again. Excuse me, Arizona State Kenny Dillingham. He apologized for his kicker. He said they were having trials for kicking for a field goal kicker for the Arizona State Wildcats, Excuse me the sun Devils. And he apologized because he put his kicker on blast. He said, when you talk about special teams, basically it comes down to one player and we win and we lose as a team. So he apologize for that. Thank you guys for joining us for nightcaf O Joe. We'll see you tomorrow after Sunday Night Football.
Speaker 4: Let's go Bengals.
Speaker 1: We out