Speaker 1: Ready, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On, I'm recording.
Speaker 1: You just took like so long just to even get here and get to this recording things. So don't make it seem like I'm the one who's being like a little snoop D.
Speaker 2: How are you going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 2: Welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Oh good, because we said we weren't doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Wow, Scott, you just made my day.
Speaker 2: Look how happy you are. This is a big one eighty from that serial killer as we just recorded.
Speaker 1: Oops. Well again. People like this. They like hearing us chat.
Speaker 2: Welcome to boll Chat. This is episode I believe. Yeah. Yeah, I'm not talking anymore.
Speaker 1: You've just been doing great. Thank you guys so much for listening. I love, love, love reading the reviews, seeing all the feedback to bull Chat. People are loving it, and it's really really nice to Uh, I don't know, do something a little different.
Speaker 2: I still don't quite understand why people just like listening to us talk.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the same way that they like listening to any of their other favorite podcasts. They like listening to the Brooklyn Boys for their banter. They like listening to the fifteen Minute Morning Show because on the Elvis dur Ancho, because it's like, gives them some extra content. People love content, and this is just extra content.
Speaker 2: So can I tell you what just happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seemed very perturbed, so.
Speaker 2: Please, I wasn't perturbed. But here's the thing. When you have kids, okay, so you know, fads come and go, things come along and gotta have this, gotta have that. Years ago, it was the shopkins. Remember the shops.
Speaker 1: Bought your kids.
Speaker 2: So many of the shopkins, thousands of shopkins, so much many shop thousands of dollars in shopkins. And you know where they are. They're in a bin, dusty and spider filled in the basement. Nope, gotta have it. I gotta have it. Really, you're not gonna care about it in a year from now. I don't care. Gotta have it. So that's done. Can't even sell them. Nobody wants them, Yeah, nobody, nobody wants them.
Speaker 1: That's how we did a shopkin cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, now it's squish mellows, squish the moles, Squish mellows, Squish mellows. They're they're just plush stuffed animals. That's all they are. And there's all different it's not quite like beanie babies that they're bigger and it's different. They're like this big, and there's different sized ones, and there's rare ones. And so my daughter just like, Walmart has this one and it's gonna be sold out, please you have to boy buy it for me. So I was like, okay, So twenty four dollars later, I just bought this stupid squashmellow.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused though. Is it just a pillow?
Speaker 2: The big ones, I guess can be used as a pillow. Otherwise they're just little stuffed animals.
Speaker 1: Is there anything inside it?
Speaker 2: They're soft? No, they're just soft and squishy. You know, we're in the rage now of sensory toys. Yes, yeah, so these fidget things and not the fidget spinners, not those those are done, but fidget toys, like you know what they are. They're these little buttons that they push, yes, these Poppa moles them cbs. Yes, and there's also these ones that we're designed for babies that my nine year old is like, I gotta have it. Thirty dollars later. This is one that's shaped like a butterfly with little things you push like bubble wrap. But there it's you know, it's rubber, Like what is going on now?
Speaker 1: It's the chance for us to get in. We can make too late serial one.
Speaker 2: Think of something else. If we can think of something see, they see it on TikTok, and and that's where they get everything they want everything that they see on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm guilty of it because like I've bought at least two or three things off of TikTok where I'm like, yep, I need it, Yep, I need that too. TikTok, I think is a good is a different site because I feel like it's a quick YouTube, Like I'm never going to go and watch like a five minute YouTube review. But if you put it in a minute and you tell me like this one item changed your life, X, Y, and Z in less than a minute, done sold words the Amazon link.
Speaker 2: So why don't we have a TikTok thing?
Speaker 1: What would our TikTok be? Cereal?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could do Cereal reviews it under a minute.
Speaker 2: There's tons of those out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're a podcast that talks about cereal. So we could be like, hey, if you want more, they got zerial killers on your favorite Apple podcasts.
Speaker 2: Maybe one of these days. But I mean, I'm just saying that these things come and go, and they come so quick, and you spend so much money on them, then they're tossed aside. I mean, look, we had them too. Was what was it for you? What was it for you? Transformers or something? No, that was probably more me, but I didn't wasn't into that, Like, hello, cabbage Patch kids, You're a little too young for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackie had them, though.
Speaker 2: You know, I got the last one on the shelf and it was a girl and it had just a little You wanted one, Yeah, you wanted a cabbage cabbage Patch kid? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: The one I god, the name was Lauren, and I changed it to something else because they came with birth certificates and they only had the girl left, so I changed it. I put boy clothes on it, and I changed the name on the birth certificate.
Speaker 1: Wow, you were so progressive even as a child.
Speaker 2: I could still smell that powdered ass. What Yeah, all the asses smelled like powder and it said Xavier on the back he signed their asses.
Speaker 1: Has anyone looked into like, I don't know, maybe a little more into.
Speaker 2: That and the Xavier Roberts he created Cabbage Patch Kids, and so he is singer now in jail. Probably probably let.
Speaker 1: Me think, what was my tamagat cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Those were big, the talk pen or the thing from home alone.
Speaker 2: No, the microphone thing yeah yeah, yeah, mister microphone.
Speaker 1: Those things were popular. Tickle Me Elmo was popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jackie wanted one of those though, So it wasn't like anything for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like consoles are the new way, older than you because tickle Me Elmo came out in like ninety six, and that's when it was huge and you couldn't and we were giving them away on the radio show. I remember you had to come find us out somewhere. We had like three of them that we got from some guy that charges four hundred bucks apiece, and Elvis paid for it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was all the rage. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Ferbi's Yeah, Ferbies were pretty big. And then I remember a couple of years ago we brought up there was one it was like a poopsie unicorn.
Speaker 2: Oh the hatchemle Yes, hatch males. I threw Cooper's Ferbie out on the lie at exit thirty two, out the window. I couldn't take it and it wouldn't shut up. It was under the seat and it kept jiggling and making noise, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off, and I threw it out the window.
Speaker 1: She cry.
Speaker 2: I don't think she ever knew. That's another thing, because she didn't care about it anymore.
Speaker 1: So true, you know. Plus, it wasn't like an old school Ferbie that had the eyes. It was probably home with the digital It was the newer one. Yeah, I yeah, I feel like consoles were it for me, like I wanted a WI What was your first game console? Sega Genesis Okay in nineties you part No, I did not, No, No, I smell something. Maybe it's coming through the events anyway, go on, Okay, I mean that's concerning. And the first game I had for it was actually Mortal Kombat three, which was rated M for mature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, when I was a kid, there were no game ratings because nobody cared. Just play it and whatever. I wasn't into violentce. My very first gaming console was the Atari twenty six hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and we still have it.
Speaker 2: No, and I mean way before that, obviously, the Apple two E. We had that computer and that was I guess if you called it gaming. I just remember playing Fat City. That's the only game I remember playing. What is that? It was a thing with like with knockdown buildings. Oh and yeah, it was just and it was so basic. Then we got the Atari twenty six hundred, and then we moved on to in Television and Activision, both very short lived gaming consoles.
Speaker 1: An Activision is now like its own game publisher.
Speaker 2: Right, And then we got the very first Sega and then we stopped there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Sega Genesis was I remember the cartridges. I Clax was another game I loved. I loved Clacks so much. It was just this hand and like it had all these blocks. It was basically like Tetris. But Mortal Kombat was my first first game ever. I remember playing it and then seeing that it was rated to imp mature as an adult, and like, wow, my parents really didn't care. There was blood, violence, the fatalities, everything.
Speaker 2: I liked. Pitfall.
Speaker 1: I never played Pitfall.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not looking at the screen. I feel bad.
Speaker 1: You should move your keyboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably should do that.
Speaker 1: Also, I have a feeling that you're gonna shut us off in about two seconds.
Speaker 2: No, oh, like I did last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I had an N sixty four. Mario sixty four is my first one. There, Mario Kart.
Speaker 2: I was never big into the Mario games or Mario, but I just.
Speaker 1: It's Mario, and I know it's just Mario. Annoys me.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. Even people whose names are Mario, I still will call them Mario.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your name's not Mario. No, it's Mario. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Is there an accent that I'm not seeing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a lie.
Speaker 2: Some Marios are going to text us now, Well we.
Speaker 1: Welcome your criticism. Yeah. No, I would say my favorite console, if I ever owned one, was probably PlayStation two. Loved my PlayStation two.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: We did have a Wii and put I mean that came later with the kids.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a Wii. I feel.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something that we fit scale not. My friend it did not like me would go ooh every time I would step on it and tell me that I was obese.
Speaker 1: Well that was the thing I feel like they marketed it towards like it's health for everyone, and then you'd step on it as like a what like an eleven year old, and it's like you're in the fat category. Yeah, I mean I did it for eleven year olds are fat.
Speaker 2: I did it for a while and then I had nightmares about panda heads flying at me, so I just had to stop after that.
Speaker 1: Well, now they have the ring fit. Have you seen that one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So the switch?
Speaker 2: I don't know if your kids we have switches.
Speaker 1: Yes, So they have it. It's called Ring Fit Adventure. It's this ring and you run around and like pulse this ring and apparently it burns tons of calories.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can also just get one of these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah I never heard a spring yep, but does that like burn calorie calories?
Speaker 2: A chance? It makes my hand hurt.
Speaker 1: Always confused about that. But Ring Fit Adventure. I was thinking about it because they do say it helps like with fitness. But my apartment's so small, I'm not going to run around.
Speaker 2: I think just throw the kids outside on their bikes and just go play.
Speaker 1: You know that's true, and then stop for a carvelanche.
Speaker 2: But people in this won't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Well, if you listen to the last episode, we had carvel Crunchy cereal, which was basically just crunchy.
Speaker 2: No, it was just crunchies. It was nothing to do with cereal. They just market it as a cereal.
Speaker 1: And you got it for free if you got a Carvalanche.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I think that's the worst name ever.
Speaker 2: A Carvelanche Yeah for ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, here's a question.
Speaker 2: What did you ever have?
Speaker 1: Speaking of things that I think are stupid, the chips that had the old estra.
Speaker 2: What my keyboard's gone chips, the oleicestra chips. I never had them because I was afraid. But we did a bit with them on the Morning Show and Greg pooped in his pasts.
Speaker 1: It was a real thing.
Speaker 2: Then, Yes, it made you. It made you spray diarrhea. There was a warning on it that said anal leakage.
Speaker 1: I've seen the bags and I was alive for it. So it's like, but I just we never had them.
Speaker 2: They were like non fat or something like that, but they tasted like I don't know what. I don't think I ever tried because I was afraid of the anal leakage. It's just not really calling for a lot of people did, or at the very least they gave you some gastro intestinal problems. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that was like the nineties where it was like the wild Wild West where it's like, do you want to go on a crazy diet?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, pills everything. You never knew what the hell was in anything?
Speaker 1: No, what was that other one?
Speaker 2: The Malibu die companies were getting sued because people were dying and Scary probably promoted most of them.
Speaker 1: Do you want to lose weight but also eat chips? Yeah, new legs with Alestra.
Speaker 2: Called Wow I think Wow wow chips.
Speaker 1: They were wow chips. Wow. Lol, that was actually not connected. Wow what else you got?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 1: Let me think, Let me think, Let me think, Let me think. I had one about, Oh, what's a food that you like that's controversial?
Speaker 2: A controversial food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't know some people like certain like I don't like meat loaf. I meant to say, what's a controversial food take that you have? Like, what's something that maybe like you don't like pizza or sushi tastes gross to you? Like, what's your controversial food opinion?
Speaker 2: I don't know that I really have one. I don't like peppers, but other than at all, no, I won't.
Speaker 1: Eat peppers like any pepper.
Speaker 2: I definitely will not eat raw pepper if they're cooked in something, as long as it doesn't completely overtake the dish with pepper flavor. I I don't eat peppers.
Speaker 1: Someone I was talking to who was it actually has a similar take. My friend Casey Casey, who's been on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, not this podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, Casey who's been on this podcast. Hi, Casey. She is vegan as you know, but cannot eat a raw pepper because she says it has it's like a late taxi taste to it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a waxy on the outside.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's weird. Okay, you just don't want to eat like a like if on a vegetable vegetable plates?
Speaker 2: Are you about to say vegetable? Yeah? I was. Actually, I mean there's a lot of things I won't eat, but nothing that really stands out.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't eat the insides of donuts.
Speaker 2: We just came. That's not because I get from it.
Speaker 1: So many of my friends texted me after that and we're like, is he that weird in person? And I always say yes.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine. I don't really do any other weird food type things. I don't. I mean I probably do, but to me, they're not weird. So off the top of my head, I can't think of anything. Yeah, do you like meat loaf? I love meat loaf. I like turkey meat loaf the best. But you remember when I called you that day from Boston Market? You tall, Oh, guess what.
Speaker 1: Do you have a coupine?
Speaker 2: Would you like to uh make a stop on the way home. I have a Boston Market gift card.
Speaker 1: I have not been to a Boston Market, and I would say twenty years.
Speaker 2: There are too many of them around now. I've been holding give cart in my pocket for quite some time. The magnetic strip is worn off, so oh my god, I'm not sure if I'll be able to use it.
Speaker 1: But I was sad because when I was in Tennessee a couple of weeks ago, they had a cookout. And I've heard cookout is like a fast food place that like you need to go to a barbecue.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a little bit of everything, like you could get anything and everything. But the line was so huge, so I didn't get to go.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a shame. Yeah, you should go back.
Speaker 1: They also had what was it, uh, Jack in the Box.
Speaker 2: Jack in the Box is spectacular.
Speaker 1: I've never had Jack in the Box really.
Speaker 2: No, they are not really on the East Coast anymore. When I was a kid, we had a Jack in the Box that turned into a Roy Rogers that then turned into a Burger King. But the Jack in the Box changed because Jack in the Box left the East Coast, so it changed to Jack's and it was just Jacks for a while, and then it just disappeared. But every time I go to California, I always go to Jack in the Box. Elvis actually introduced me to the new Jack at the Box on the West Coast, Monster Tacos. We would go there at two in the morning and just get monster tacos.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm confused. So Jack in the Box you have everything, so they're almost like a cookout.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They got burgers and chicken and everything like a regular fast food place. And then they also but then they also have tacos.
Speaker 1: I really won't what a burger.
Speaker 2: The thing about the tacos at Jack in the Boxes, it's it's a taco, but the cheese is not shredded cheese. It's just like a they just throw a square of like American cheese in there. It could be cheddar, but it's just a square of cheese that they just throw in it with like taco meat, yeah, and tacos seasoning and all that stuff. It's so greasy, yeah, so greasy.
Speaker 1: I could see that being like maybe good drunk food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or it's just good food.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not pretend fast food is really good food.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that there's really any real meat in there, but it is delicious.
Speaker 1: Elite fast foods at the top is always going to be a Wendy's, and I will not take any any other.
Speaker 2: I No, I agree with you facts of the of the three biggies. Wendy's is it Wendy's is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In all ways, shapes and forms.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: It's so good, Like their burgers are good and I can actually say they're good.
Speaker 2: I do have an issue you with Wendy's, though, oh boy, because they just introduced the new classic chicken sandwich. It can't be new if it's a classic.
Speaker 1: That would bother you more than anybody else.
Speaker 2: You're right, No, it bothered me. As soon as I saw the sun, I was like, wait a minute, that can't be a thing. I mean, it's a classic chicken sandwich, sure, but why is it new.
Speaker 1: It's like you're reintroducing an old recipe so they know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, can't say that.
Speaker 1: What about a sonic? Have you been to a sonic?
Speaker 2: I have it? That was all the rage for a second, and I was like why When they first opened near me, there were lines for weeks around the block. They had police directing traffic in the street. Yes, what well, because we never had them before. That's the thing when things come to your town that you've never had before, but you only see it on TV or hear about it, or when you travel maybe you see one like Dairy Queen. We never had Dairy Queen's near me ever. When I was a little little kid, they had them, and they were gone for thirty plus years. It's because somebody owned the franchise rights or something and never opened them. And now finally there's like four or five of them near me. And when they first opened, lines around the block, you couldn't get anywhere near it. And now it's like crickets. Yeah, you know, well, that was like.
Speaker 1: The froyo trend. Remember when froyo was the biggest trend.
Speaker 2: Dude, there was one in every shop, et cetera, and every shopping maybe one left. Yeah, somehow tcby has prevailed. There's still I was. I was the first customer at the tcby in my house. I cut school and I went with my friend Todd and we walked to tcby because they were opening at ten o'clock in the morning, and we cut school and we walked down and we were the first customers of a tcby tcby. Huh. I got a rocky road shiver. I'll never forget it. They don't have those anymore. But yeah, I yeah, the froyo trend. I never I felt like, why are we doing this? There's too much froyo, believe it or not. My favorite frozen yogurt is either pinkberry or red mango, the original that tart stuff, not the sweet whatever, it's tart's their original tart flavor. That's my favorite frozen yogurt.
Speaker 1: I like the cookies and cream one. I know that's probably not natural in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: But it is. But it's just not you know, people think they're having frozen yogurt because it's better for you. But when you have cookies and cream and all these other flavors, it's you know.
Speaker 1: Well, that was like vitamin water. Remember when that was a trend too, Everybody drinking vitamin water. And then it was like, oh, it's made by Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: Cocoon is them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you realize, wow, I'm just drinking literal sugar that's disguised as vitamins.
Speaker 2: Sure not. Didn't they have trouble for that? Yes, they did take something off the label or add something to the label.
Speaker 1: I think fifty cent actually went into bankruptcy because of that. Oh very nice the first time. I think he's gone bankrupt a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Sure, why not?
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if you've never been to a Sonic, there's one by my house that opened.
Speaker 2: No, no, I said, we have them now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, well, if you want to go to Sonic, Like, oh, I don't with you?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't because you sit there and they bring you the food. No I don't. I really like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, plus I don't know what I really want from them, Like what do you get from a Sonic. I've never been.
Speaker 2: You've never been to a Sonic?
Speaker 1: No, they came up here once for like I think a hot dog day, but like, yeah, I don't know that. To me, I've eat a lot of weird things for breakfast here, but never ever a hot dog.
Speaker 2: They have all those crazy hot dogs with all this stuff on it.
Speaker 1: I have always in my life wanted a chili cheese dog always, and I've never had one.
Speaker 2: I have you never had a hot dog in your life?
Speaker 1: I have, Okay, I just have never done like one of the crazy fun ones.
Speaker 2: What's your go to? Well? No, I mean me, it's mustard, that's it. I don't put anything on a hot dog other than mustle now. I just do plain and I shun people that put ketchup on their hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh see sometimes maybe like it depends.
Speaker 2: I will say I've never tried it, but I just feel like it doesn't belong there, because that's like saying ketchup, ketchup. H Like, would you put mustard on a steak? No? Well, then again I'm an idiot because I put ketchup on steaks. So I take it back. Would you put mustard on a hamburger? Some people do put mustard, like Donald's, not in the tri State, not in the New York area. You can't get mustard on a hamburger in the Tristate area. You have to go a little you have to go down South Jersey. You have to go further outside of our area. If you go to any McDonald's in New York, Long Island, southern Connecticut, northern New Jersey, there's no mustard on the hamburgers.
Speaker 1: Growing up, we definitely in mustard on ours.
Speaker 2: Not anymore.
Speaker 1: You were in Central Jersey.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's why I said, North Jersey.
Speaker 1: Huh, why is there like a law?
Speaker 2: It's people in this area where we are do not like mustard on their hamburgers. I suppose you could request it, yeah, but it doesn't come automatically. Like if you go to a McDonald's here in the city or anywhere in this area, you see the menu board and it's pictured with mustard on it, but there's no mustard on it.
Speaker 1: There's a McDonald's right by my house. I want to test this theory with you.
Speaker 2: There's a McDonald's there everyone's house.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I feel like there's definitely mustard on it.
Speaker 2: Your parents' house. No, here in Jersey City, there's no mustard on it. Am I dropping you off today? Yes, let's get cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 2: Cool? Great, okay, that's just what I need.
Speaker 1: But to get a salad?
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, we're gonna have to test this out. Let's get burgers. Okay, fine, we're just a regular hamburger whatever.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Cool. We'll get the two cheeseburger value meal.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can have the fries on the drink. I just want them to go.
Speaker 1: I don't really need all.
Speaker 2: Right, can we go? Wow?
Speaker 1: Rude?
Speaker 2: I mean it's long. I want to get out of here.
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, how long is it? Or twenty minutes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at us just chatting away. Well, chatty Kathy's over here.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Chatty Kathy. Oh no, my wife found one in our basement. Oh, chatty Cathy. But it's they make it look like it's the original one, but it's like the retro box and it's it's just a new one. So we thought it was worth all kinds of money, but it wasn't. There was one that my mom had something with Debbie Tony. What was the tone was a tony doll. My mom just found her tony doll from like the forties.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: It's just a stupid doll. I don't know. It was a doll. And like it's all dried out, the rubber bands are all bust busted up, the heads hanging off.
Speaker 1: Did you have any well, I guess I can't really keep asking questions because you're gonna be like, we could go.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, do you have any childhood things that like you love and still have?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have my teddy bear you that I was born with.
Speaker 1: Do you like have it?
Speaker 2: It's up in the attic. I don't know, there's no hole in that one. People, it's sad.
Speaker 1: That you mentioned a story of you having some type of relations with a bear, and now everyone just assumes that's fine.
Speaker 2: But no, that's really the only child I mean, I do still have my cabbage Patch doll. Some not have sexual relationships with that bear. Okay, the cabbage Patch kid is till somewhere. Other than that. I don't really have childhood toys. I loved my Robie the Robot or whatever the hell's name was, Robbie robie, but would you sleep with it? No? And Alfie also Alfie was was a robot.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, So you didn't sleep with anything.
Speaker 2: But I was a kid, I mean holmst I had a stuff down. I had my teddy bear was in my bed. I didn't sleep with it.
Speaker 1: I have a blankie.
Speaker 2: I had a blanky too. Great.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something still sits in the closet.
Speaker 2: This was my baby blankie. And I had like a little duck on it. Yeah, blue duck. And my brother was so jealous of this blanket.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me he got rid of the duck.
Speaker 2: No, my mom the blanket in half and gave half of it to him.
Speaker 1: That's so not cool.
Speaker 2: Who does that? I do still have that blanket somewhere. I have it somewhere. It's in shards, but I have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine is in real bad shape, and you know it's a little discolored in certain areas. My mom is like, can we wash it?
Speaker 2: Gross?
Speaker 1: Like still know you pete on it now? No, it's just probably from slobbering on it as a child.
Speaker 2: Okay, Otherwise that wasn't much of a I mean, I guess I was like a boy toy I like Tonka trucks, you know, I was dug around in the dirt with the Tonka trucks, and I had car racetracks and stuff like that. But like dynamite, Domino Alley was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Plus you also lit fireworks as a child, So there's a lot of things that I feel like down your alley. Sure, well, this was wonderful, Scott.
Speaker 2: I feel like I talked the whole time. Though this is supposed to be your thing.
Speaker 1: No, I mean if you.
Speaker 2: Ask me these questions and then I just go on tangents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's fun though. People like listening to you talk about your life. Okay, I feel like you're the Howard and I'm your what's her name? Robin?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Would you say that not so nice article just came out about him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, h New York Posts. Anyway. Thanks for listening to bull Chat. Yeah yeah, what do you have to do? Thanks for listening to bull Chat. Yeah do you do anything? I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Serial Killers PC on all our socials. Thanks for listening to this new bi weekly series. Who knows, maybe if he keeps doing well well at another Wednesday.
Speaker 2: No, we won't.
Speaker 1: Maybe we will.
Speaker 2: And in case you didn't know, listeners, this is an offshoot of the Serial Killers podcast, but you.
Speaker 1: Knew that already because it's titled bull Chat clearly and then the episode title.
Speaker 2: So I hope you didn't come here looking for serial Talk, because you have to go to the next thing that's a Serial Killers that's our podcast where we talk about Cereal.
Speaker 1: My eyes are literally in the back of my head for.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, the view is on, it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess uh clink, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, look my shirt. Did you have one of those FM am?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did have a tape player, a cassettek man, I did, okay. I used to listen to They put Power Rangers and Goosebumps episodes on tape and I would listen to them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I just listened to like radio stuff on tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would record stuff off the radio, and that I.
Speaker 1: Think was a little I was too young to be to know how to do that. Jackie would, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna have to do in one episode, I'm gonna have to bring in my tapes of me on the radio winning contests when I was like eleven, said Scott.
Speaker 3: From Long Island.
Speaker 2: Sold.
Speaker 1: When is it happening next bull Chat?
Speaker 2: I will see yay. All right, thanks for listening, Thanks for listening. Wonderful rest of your week and check out Serial Killers on Monday.
Speaker 1: All new clink clink.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait, let's end it with this.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be at the beginning. It's a time for bull chat. Oh I love that. Yeah, next time. Okay, see you Clay Bye.