Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News Roundup and information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Next Tuesday in the great state of Wisconsin, this will determine the balance of power on the state Supreme Court in Wisconsin. And the implications of this race are far and wide for the twenty twenty six midterms and control of the House for President Trump because in large part a lot of this has to do with the Supreme Court of Wisconsin. We'll be dealing with the issue of redistricting, among other important issues. And a second we're going to speak to Brad Schimmel is running for the Supreme Court race in Wisconsin. He would be the fourth conservative justice on that court, otherwise you get a radical leftist. And we learned in a pretty you know, stunning development that the House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries expose the Democratic Party in their plan to use this liberal activist Justice Susan Crawford, the jerry Mander Wisconsin's congressional map for the purpose of flipping two seats to Democrats. And anyway here's Akeem Jeffries actually leaking Susan Crawford's plan to jerrymander Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: In Wisconsin, that's a fifty to fifty race because we know Wisconsin's a fifty to fifty state and we have a strong Democratic candidate, whoever wins is going to determine who has the majority in the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Why is that important because there are jerrymandered congressional lions right now in Wisconsin. Wisconsin's a fifty to fifty state, as I mentioned, but there are six Republicans and only two Democrats out of an eight person delegation. Because the lines are broken, and as soon as possible, we need to be able to revisit that and have fair line's. The only way for that to be even a significant possibility is if you have an enlightened Supreme Court. And so you know, I think that's an incredibly important race, a.
Speaker 2: Very very important race. Anyway, Brad Schimol is running for the Supreme Court in Wisconsin. This election is this coming Tuesday. It's very very important. It's critically important as a matter of fact, especially in light of Hakeem Jeffrey's attempt and frankly blatant open attempt to use this new activist justice for the purpose of redistricting Wisconsin in a way that would only benefit Democrats anyway, Brad, thanks for being on the program.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, Sean. It's a great honor to be on with you. And yeah, you're not going to find me agreeing with Akeem Jeffries very often. But he's right, this is a critically important race. You know. The interesting thing he complains about these maps being jerrymandered. These are the maps that were put in place by our Democrat elected governor. These are his maps. They just don't like the outcome because they went to the poll and they didn't get the congressional seats they wanted. So now they want to do it through the court. And now my opponent promised it over a month ago, and now we got to Keen Jeffries talking about it again that they're going to use the court to take away the power of the people reflected through the legislature and do it with four justices on the court if they win this race.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is to me, corruption at a level we just don't need to see in this country. We really don't. But for Keem jeffries to mention that just shows you the depths of depravity and desperation that the left in this country has. Let's talk about some of the other issues. Wisconsin is a fifty to fifty state, it's a key swing state, and as I mentioned, you know this, this is going to impact a lot of other issues in the in the state of Wisconsin. Tell us what other issues are likely to appear for the Supreme Court if you become that tie breaking justice.
Speaker 1: We actually have huge issues coming. There are major battles queued up over what the respective powers between the executive branch and legislative brandch We have divided government at Democrat governor Republican legislature in Wisconsin. There are huge battles queued up to come to the Supreme Court on that question. Where of course, we've got a question coming up before the Court as to whether our state constitution provides a constitutional right to abortion. We've got questions about a reform path over a decade ago. You're familiar well over a decade ago, you're familiar with ACTAN in Wisconsin that's being queued up to come before the Court, even though it's already been approved fourteen years ago by the Wisconsin Supreme Court and by the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeal. That's coming back around, and if the liberals have controlled its court, they'll strike it down.
Speaker 2: Explain Oct. Ten for those that don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Governor Scott Walker was a governor at the time and back in twenty eleven created a law that puts some restrictions on collective bargaining for public employee unions. Has nothing to do with public private sector unions. Just public employee unions limited some of their outsized power they had, and that got resolved many years ago, and now it's coming back because all the liberals want to take another crack at it now that they've changed the makeup of the court.
Speaker 2: Well they if they get the change that they're looking for, and obviously you would play a very pivotal role, probably be the key swing vote in any decision that's made in the state. Let me take you back to twenty twenty. I'll never forget and I read the entire decision and dissent that was put out by the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and this was about the twenty twenty election, and the Chief Justice, writing for the descent in this particular case the Supreme Court, the Chief Justice could not have been any more brutal in his takedown of the other justices, the majority four justices. It was a three to four decision, and in pointing out that the laws of Wisconsin were not followed, the constitution of the state of Wisconsin was not followed. Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought that was maybe the most stinging rebuke in a dissent I'd ever read.
Speaker 1: There were a whole string of election integrity laws that were not followed because of COVID. That was their excuse. And then when those challenges came to the Supreme Court, our Supreme Court, with three Liberals and one of the Conservatives who jumped ship, decided it was too close to the election to hear those cases, so they didn't take them up until after the election, which meant that no one corrected those voter integrity problems. Nobody fixed serious issues. For instance, the Green Party was kept off the ballot by our state Elections Commission over a technicality. There was Supreme Court decided in twenty twenty not to take that case up because it was they feared it was too close to the election, and we could influence the outcome of the election. Well, President Trump lost Wisconsin by twenty one thousand votes. The Green Party pulls over thirty thousand votes from Democrats based on that. The Supreme Court deciding not to take that up did affect the outcome of the election. And this is one of a whole string of cases they declined to resolve. They should be doing their job take up cases. Resolve these important legal issues so that everyone can have confidence in the outcome of an election.
Speaker 2: That's all I want as an American citizen. I want integrity in the process. I want confidence in the results. I have a hard time understanding a mindset that says they don't want voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, if there's going to be mail on balloting, updated voter roles. To me, this is basic and fundamental. Again, so people have believed that there's integrity in the process and they'll have confidence in the results, and then there won't be questions at the end of the process.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, my opponent was the lead attorney attacking our voter ID law years ago, and that was when that was on the potentially on the chopping block. She was the attorney going after it. You know, when she ran for Dane County Circuit Court judge, she bragged about that. She said, I was that lawyer, and she called it draconian, showing a voter showing a photo ID to vote, she said it was draconian. She compared it to a poll tax, all those things when she wanted to be a judge in our most liberal county in Wisconsin. But now she's running statewide, she's trying to back away from those positions she took. She was also the lead attorney who challenged Act ten that I talked about a few moments ago. But now she tried to back away from all that. But we already know the real her. When she's talking to her liberal allies, she's all about fighting, fighting against any reforms. But suddenly she pretends to be harmless. But as you know, that's how liberals always run. They always run like they're a centrist. They're harmless, we're not updating, we're going to just follow the law. They all claim that, but then when they get in power, they don't follow that.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about this special election, and I find the timing of it, and this goes for the state of Florida, even although Florida law mandates that after somebody resigns that you have an election two months after. So it's very specifically identified. But why April first, because it's not a date that most people expect to be going to the polls. And but what worries me about your election? And I hope the people of Wisconsin and we have many many people that listen to us there and watch us on Hannity. My hope is is that the people of Wisconsin know that the stakes are very, very high in your election. And do you feel like people are engaged because normally you would refer to this as a base election. In other words, whatever party is able to get their base to the polls is the party that's going to end up winning. And it has little to do with swing voters. They usually are not the ones that are going to be targeted to show up at the polls on this particular election. How do you feel that it's going in that regard, Well.
Speaker 1: You're right about this. This is a turnout election. This is actually for our non partisan elections. We have them on the first Tuesday in April according to our constitution. So this is the normal Spring election. But you're right, they get very low turnouts because they're the non partisan races. People don't really get as juiced up about him as the November elections. So it is a turnout race. Our side gets it, though. I've never seen our side this excited and motivated and working as hard for a Spring Court election as this. I've been involved with elections for a long time. They've never been this fired up because we've been getting our teeth kicked in. The Liberals took over the Supreme Court in twenty twenty three, and for the last year and a half, they have been going through a political agenda on that court, and we see it. We know we've got to make the change. All we've got to do is make sure our voters turn out. If sixty percent of the voters who voted for President Trump on November fifth show up and vote for me on April first, we win this.
Speaker 2: April first is on Tuesday, and I'm merging everybody in Wisconsin. If you're in Wisconsin and you're a registered voter, this race is critical if you if you don't want the radical left controlling the courts. Now we've seen what's been how the left in this country has been using the courts, and frankly, they go judge shopping most of the time, and they get these low level court judges, and they've been issuing injunction after an injunction after injunction, with no accountability to stymy or at least temporarily stop the president's agenda. I call judicial activism. And what Democrats can't get done legislatively or electorally, they seem to run to the courts for. And in this case, if they run to the Wisconsin Supreme Court, if you're not elected, then the odds are very high that they're going to be successful in advancing their radicalism.
Speaker 1: That way, right, And if we don't take the conservative majority back this April first, our next chance is until twenty twenty eight. So the leftist son this court will have had five years of unchecked power because they're the final word when it comes to Wisconsin statutes and the Wisconsin Constitution. We don't have five years to go through their political agenda. It will be ugly. We won't even recognize the state when they're done.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you about the polls. When I had Scott Walker on last week talking about this very specific issue, and he was a very strong advocate for you. He said, the latest polls had it at a dead heat forty seven forty seven. What are the polls showing you down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the last poll we got was that one forty seven forty seven. It's and that's pretty predictable in Wisconsin. We're seeing all the momentum though. I mean that my opponent is just doing nothing. She's taken pictures in front of ice cream stands, by herself eating an ice cream cone. We're out. We're out hitting huge gatherings of people. We just finished one in Green Bay at great rally of people showed up to have for a meet and greet. We're we're going around the state with the meeting the voters where they are. I've gotten to all seventy two counties in this state campaigning over the last sixteen months. We've got the momentum. We're going to take this thing. And you know, as you know, conservatives in states like Wisconsin, they always underpolled. So if if it shows us tied it andans we're about to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When Wisconsin, you know, first passed on March nineth, twenty eleven, those consent are ten, that we're restricted collective bargaining rights for most public sector employees, but allowed public safety employees to continue to collectively bargain with their municipal employers. Anyway, there's so much on the ballad here. I want everybody in Wisconsin please pay attention to this race. Brad Schimmel is running for the Supreme Court in the state of Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shimmelfustice dot com, schim e l for fr Justice dot com and they can find out more about this race and find out how they can help us get this across the finish line. You know that Act ten you talked about this passage back in twenty eleven. Your listeners may recall those giant riots with one hundred thousand people protesting outside the Wisconsin capital that was over Act ten. That was how big of an event that was to pass that reform in Wisconsin government.
Speaker 2: I remember that's when they were taken over like the capitol in Wisconsin, right, yep, it was unbelievable. Brad Schimmel, We appreciate you, and we're watching very closely on Tuesday. I urge people to pay very close attention to Wisconsin. If you support the President's agenda. Please make this an important priority for you. Similarly, if you're in my free state of Florida, make the race in the Daytona Beach and that would be the Mike Wallasey. That election is April first as well, both taking place this coming Tuesday, Both very very important races. Brad Schimo, we appreciate you being with us. Thank you, sir, Thank you so much. Well. I've been arguing that the Democratic Party has swung to the radical, hardcore left, as evidenced by these comments of our old friend Corey Bush. Listen, there were.
Speaker 5: Going to be two separate bills, and we had already had those conversations. But when it was clear, remember the investment kept going down, down, down, and we were like, no, because we need this investment. We need, like you said, the money that was that was more money for lead pipes than what we had.
Speaker 6: What we see trillion.
Speaker 4: Did it start at three point nine and go down or.
Speaker 5: Did it we were at I thought we were at ten, and then it went down to six and then down three, then went down to one point seven.
Speaker 2: I believe ten trillion dollars Democrats were planning to spend on a climate bill. Ten trillion dollars. We are forty trillion dollars close to forty trillion dollars in our national debt. And I keep referring back the party that puts the rights of illegals, including gang members from trend day Arragua. We have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members in the country over your safety and security, your family safety and security. This is the same Democratic party that is championing the right of men to play women's sports, as evidenced by the vote in the US Senate. This is the same Democratic party that thinks it's a constitutional crisis if you don't want to spend all that money and all their radicalism abroad. This is how far left they've become, and where has it gotten them. It has gotten them to the point whether the percentage of Americans that say we are on the right track is through the roof. When you break it down issue by issue, then Donald Trump is anywhere in the low sixties to the high eighties in terms of where he stands on issues that people care about. This is how out of touch they are now when you hear this percentage, understand these are historic highs.
Speaker 7: Listen, let's take a look at the percentage of the country who say that we're on the right track. It's actually a very high percentage when you compare it to some historical numbers.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: According to Maris, forty five percent say that we're on the right track. That's the second highest that Maris has measured since two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: How about NBC.
Speaker 7: News forty four percent, that's the highest since two thousand and four. The bottom line is, the percentage of Americans who say we're on the right track is through the roof. And if you were to compare it to when presidents have historically been re elected. Of course, Trump is not constitutionally eligible to run for election, but I think it sort of puts it in perspective. Forty two percent of the country says the country is on the right truck when the incumbent party is re elected. And also keep in mind, back when Kamala Harris lost and the Democrats were turned out of power, only about twenty seven or twenty eight percent of the country said the country is on the right track. The bottom line is, right now, a much higher percentage of the country says we're on the right truck.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, the country is saying. Now. Add to that, Democrats last three polls their approval rating the lowest ever in the twenties. This is now a thirty year low for them. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one seawan our number if you want to be a part of the program. Jeff in South Carolina, Jeff, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Thanks for checking in, Yes, sir, a big fan. I'm amazed by the hypocrisy of the left. People are crying on TikTok, fear for their lives, Roso big Vett and Ellen degenerous leaving in fear. But that's to be in torch left and right procket making threats, and some in Congress are calling for civil war. But we're supposedly the bad guys. I don't understand, well a.
Speaker 2: Bad guy exactly. Let me tell you the violence on the left. And this is ironic considering this is the party that has spent five years and they continue to bring up January sixth, January sixth, January sixth. But yet this was the party that said mostly peaceful the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions of property damage, mostly peaceful according to them. This is the same party which has, you know, radical supporters of Hamas. You've got the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party that doesn't get condemned by other quote mainstream Democrats. Their silence is deafening. This is the same party that praises the likes of Luigi Mangioni. I mean certain Democrats and certain radical leftists have been praising this guy as if he's a hero after assassinating the United Healthcare CEO. This is the same exact Democratic Party that is, you know, celebrating even on ABC Disney. If Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney, approves this message of Jimmy Kimmel that we've been playing and his joking about the violence and domestic terrorism at at Tesla dealerships in Tesla charging stations and bullets being fired into these places, you know, this is now the radical left today. This is who they are. And you know that's why it's a joke when they talk about national security, because they don't mean it. That's the big secret. As I've been saying, but it's scary. It is now the party of crazy versus the Party of common sense. And I think the party of common sense that is working to make the lives of working men and women better in this country is going to win that win the argument every day of the week. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. You want to be part of the program, Don and Iowa, Don. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 6: Hi Sean, thank you for taking my call. I'm actually in San Antonio, Texas right now, Katie's neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you doing to know? You're a trucker?
Speaker 6: I am a truck driver, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Well, godspeed on the road. I think I just turd your horn. And we appreciate our truckers and the fact that you fill every store with everything we could ever want, need or desire. I go, I go shopping at Costco, or I go shopping at my grocery store. I go shopping at Home Depot or Low's, and I'm like overwhelmed, there's so much stuff there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sir, No, definitely, and I appreciate that. I also I've been a Sean Hannity follower since Hannity and Coombs back in the eighties, which I can't even remember.
Speaker 2: I have to take it was actually the nineties. But you're closed, don't. You don't want to age me that much, you know, I'd like to believe I have a few more years left to me. But I do appreciate it. Thank you for being such a loyal, faithful friend. You know, it's amazing over the years. How how some people, in spite of very steady conservatism, I say one little it's he bitsy thing that they don't approve of. Man, they'll just rip my head off on social media, but you know what, it goes with the territory. I can handle it. But anyway, thank you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 6: Everybody's always looking to criticize. What I called for was about this whole signal APP thing. I want to explain it in layman's terms for the simple tens that are following this reporter and believe that there was some kind of national emergency. Signal APP is not much more than take Latin a simple encryption. Not meant for national security. It's meant for, you know, for privacy of you know online, that's all it's meant for. It's not as if they had thirty thousand emails sent to a known felon's laptop where he was, you know, messaging with fifteen year old girls, where he could have been compromised greatly to the detriment of national security. It's not like it was piles of boxes parked in a garage next to a core vette where a correct user had prostitutes and drug dealers in that house, in and out daily. That's a security risk signal is used just for privacy, not for national security.
Speaker 2: Agreed, And I believe it was a one off. It was an honest mistake. It was not done by design. There's nobody in the administration that likes or respects the work of Jeffrey Goldberg. How it ultimately happened, I don't know. Is this going to be something that we're going to see often.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: And that's the difference between this systemic and institutionalized security breaches of the Biden years that nobody you've said a word about. The Only people that were pointing it out were people like me. And there's a big difference between systemic and institutionalized lying and corruption and national security threat threats plural versus one inadvertent mistake on an app. And you've got to remember too. And I think this is important, and that is while it was definitely sensitive information, and I think this is very important. Sensitive information versus classified information are two very distinct things in terms of the law. And as they pointed out, no classified information was passed on. The mission was a success lesson hopefully learned moving forward, So we really have to fight back against cybercrime and these foreign countries that are bombarding this country with all this criminal activity. And at some point it now behooves us as a country. We can no longer take it and say we don't know. The Biden years, all of these things happen. You know, the Trump campaign was hacked repeatedly. Biden didn't do a thing about it, and now this happened, and hopefully this will lead to the impetus to make dramatic systemic change that will protect our privacy. I think it's critical. Don we appreciate all your truckers. God bless you, God bless Iowa. Get home safe, my friend, back to our phones. As we say hi to Ken in Texas, God bless Texas. Ken how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Great? Thanks Sean. Great to talk to you today.
Speaker 2: Great to talk to you. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Understand, I have a great deal of resuspect, first of all, for Elon Musk and his team for what they're doing in a private sector, and for dose you put my question and understand, take this in the spiritus intended. I hope what hasn't our elected officials that I mean, Congress, why haven't they been doing the job of doge over the last I don't know, decades, Because I mean, surely all this waste and corruption and fraud didn't just show up over the past six weeks since January twentieth, and surely I would expect Congress has got the same or even more access to all the files and the information that Elon Muskin's team had. So, you know, I applaud Elon Muskin his team, but didn't he taken all the heat for the job that the people we send to Washington should be doing well.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're making a great point. I mean, these other politicians, all these people that have done this. You know, one of the things that I think we've got to dig a little deeper into as well to kind of go off. Your point is they were not honest with the American people about how they were spending this money. They would put it under you know, these broad headings without the specifics of you know, forty three million taxpayer dollars for or sesame street productions in Iraq, or DEI programs in Burma, or the money that was spent in every other country on DEI, transgenderism, wokism, and the radical Green New Deal. So they hit it all on top of it, and somehow Elon Musk has become public Enemy number one for what reason? What has he done? He's just helped the American people, you know, or is helping America to get its fiscal house and order so that we don't steal from our kids and grandkids. I'll give you the last words.
Speaker 4: And he is doing that. My concern is he's going to wake up one day, look in the mirror and say, you know what, I don't need this, I don't need this. And especially that's going to happen if he identifies all this corruption and waste and in Congress to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: He's going to mean I could see, honestly, I could see that happening there. Look he did. He signed up to help. He didn't sign up for the abuse. He didn't sign up for his companies to get rude. He signed up to help the country. I'm very confident though, with the technology in Tesla that can alert and take photos of people that are involved in acts of terrorism, and in the FBI under Cash Betel and the DOJ under Pambondi, I'm very confident that we're going to get to the bottom of this and these people that are responsible will be caught. They will be tried, they will be convicted, they will be put in jail, and the people that are funding it will also similarly be held accountable. I am confident in that, and I hope that happens sooner than later. Anyway, my friend, I have to roll. I do appreciate you. Call God bless Texas eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. I guys some wrapplings. So for today, don't forget go to Hannity dot com and that's we're going to use the same word for the next four days. Make it easier for people and just click on the Tesla contest icon. It'll be brought to the contest page and today's word of the Day and that'll be for today, Tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday is America. And that will give you four chances to win your own tesla. You get to pick the winner, We'll get to pick the tesla of their choice. Just go to hannity dot com Word of the Day America Today, Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday. And to all of you, good luck. That's all the time we have left. Thank you for joining us, thank you for making this show possible.