Speaker 1: Tank Roaches.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna now.
Speaker 1: I could be. I could be living in the moment. I think they're probably one of the best fights. Not good.
Speaker 3: That was a good fight. I'm a Tank fan. I ain't never heard his name Roach really no damn man, but that big head definitely man. I give him credit now. The first five rounds, Lou I didn't like.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's a Tank fight though.
Speaker 1: The first four five rounds, he's not gonna be. That's where lost that.
Speaker 4: If he would have been more aggressive in the first four rounds like everybody else is in won the rounds, he probably won.
Speaker 3: The fight was not locked in. I don't know if from starting to finish. It was very lust from the promo to the intro. You know Jim Jones and jell Yo Bro.
Speaker 1: You called him he's the oldest wife. I would have bought Bobby schmurder out. I like that caught a body like a week ago. That's rock. He did the second best against Tank that anybody has.
Speaker 2: It just went the distance.
Speaker 1: He actually was fighting Tank.
Speaker 5: He got Yeah, he hit, but I'm talking about punishing when you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get caught.
Speaker 1: When took that knee and got the grease out his eye whatever what kind of grease that would though? You know Burgs.
Speaker 2: Treated that. We gotta go back to the tien fade. Yeah, all this half done.
Speaker 1: I need the waves. Go ahead, Vander Holyfield. Cut that ball, but he's so crazy. If you cut that up, you got a wool. You know they're gonna talk the ball. Ball had the wool back in the day. Roach go ball the balls by in the moth top of he I said, ball like a scale zero to what you'll say entertaining wise like THEMN Press sugar seven seven and a half. Nobody expected that fight to go twelve.
Speaker 2: Great nine is historic.
Speaker 3: I was going with seven, though seven Now I don't have nothing ready to put that roach out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not an episode of broken play Man. We got Slim Thug and Propane in the building with a yeah from the eight.
Speaker 2: Time Time man today t Yeah, what do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure, I like going.
Speaker 2: Ain't what going on? Ah man?
Speaker 6: We just been you know, doing the same old, same old that Texas you know, uh, you know, we keep our stuff so independent.
Speaker 2: We don't y'all.
Speaker 6: We don't get a lot of major looks, but we still, you know, constantly, most of us put music out on the regular and stay active.
Speaker 1: I'll be going platinum. It'd be a whole Texas thing.
Speaker 6: We be doing stuff on the regular. But it just be a fan based, you know, because our thing, it's kind of our vibe kind of different, right, y'all turned up more than us. We more you know, laid back, our beach be so doamn slow on most of our music. So but the youngsters actually is changing the vibe of the city, you know what I'm saying, and turning it up more so you'll hear more youngsters making worldwide music than the Ogs.
Speaker 7: But still just like support they own, like you really ain't got a leader to success, you know. And it's so big you can really tour in Jixus like it's made and be straight. And Texas, Texas is really like Rod for the culture, especially Houston. Houston, we got like a rich culture even for what they started. So it's just like and it just keep going, like the people just grew up on that and we love that.
Speaker 1: Like we're gonna like Rod for that. Superharl So linking up with Slim, like you know what I'm saying, him being like an OG, like I know he don't put you on so much game, like how that right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Nah, it's been dope, you know from early on in the career, just because Slim is one of the ones like everybody in the city, he seen subsistent, he maintained it, you know what I'm saying, and he did it on his own, you know, he kind of boss stuff. So we watched that and that's something kind of we always wanted to do. So just rocking with him. It's just like you just you get games just by watching. You ain't even got too much excellent. You just watch how he moving. Just keep doing.
Speaker 2: It's like I say, you know, we all do that.
Speaker 6: Though a lot of us do the me the zeros key key.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I'm saying, power Wow.
Speaker 6: All of us probably dropped you know, one or two projects in the last you know, uh, you know year or whatever. But like I say, it's just still underground based. We don't do a lot of club songs, all radio something. Well, they got more widespread than me. A lot of mind be based on the vibe saying I just like to come up with a thing. I'm gonna do this, but right now we did a movie on this one. This one was like man, I wanted to do a movie. It ain't a lot of movies that really represent Houston culture. It's a lot of good movies come up, but I wanted to do a movie about the culture. So, you know, he already had did a couple of movies that popped, like Dirty Third, you know what I'm saying. So we got together, came up with a concept, did a movie called Double Cup. So then after doing the movie, we was like, all right, we gotta put some music with it for shows. So we came up with the concept of doing a double album. One album with me and pro and the other album with me and the Key Key to Done because he in the movie too. Yeah, that's gonna be the soundtrack of the project.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the movie.
Speaker 6: Is something that we thought was gonna be just regular, but actually it turned out you know, a little fly, and we thought, so, man, we're gonna make sure everybody know about it.
Speaker 1: What the what the movie about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: The storyline is this, It's like, basically, like I said, I wanted to capture the Houston culture. So I'm in jail, the Done Key Key in there and he talking to his partner and I'm I'm kind of like he's dropping on him, and he like, Man, I'm about to get out of jail, and I'm about to get out of jail, and I've been uh, I left like a thousand pints of that original act.
Speaker 2: You know, that original fact that I hear that, you know in my right right.
Speaker 6: So we track it down, you know, we hit the leg or whatever before he get out, you know what I'm saying. So that's the conflict of the movie. Man, it's basically about that, Like you know, he kind of got him for his drink and then you know, it's just the conflict of him getting out of you know, And that's going back and forth.
Speaker 1: On man, that though I found out about the Houston culture, that filmmaker, he was trying to do a movie this before the hurricane hit, So they had me auditioned play screw oh Man. Yeah, yeah, you know, like I knew, I knew about the screwed up music, but I ain't know how big the culture was. So because you gotta start studying it, like it's a legend. Like you know what I'm saying. Outside, Look, you know how y'all say, y'all keeps but you would hear DJ screw which we ain't know so much about we knew about the screwed up finding out how he did that and all it was like changed, bro I said, Oh man, I go out there. I don't got the fade.
Speaker 2: You know how.
Speaker 1: You gotta start. They thought I was a little old man playing like all about four different when all out there was but the like they love their legends, don't.
Speaker 6: Screw yeah, got screw the faces, like you know, that's for real, Like.
Speaker 7: Now he changed the culture for real what he came indd like, not even with just slowing the music now screwed up click that was like just a just think of it like a Southern Wu tang.
Speaker 2: They just deep.
Speaker 1: It's so many of them.
Speaker 6: It's really like this is like how people everywhere else right now got their cups in their hands and stuff. That wave here Houston back then, like it's hitting the world now, you know what I'm saying. That was like early nineties, like you know, in that wave hit Houston or whatever, and.
Speaker 2: It was just a big thing.
Speaker 6: And then with the music and then with the concept of how it was done like in Texas, you know, most places like this more like hey, I'm gonna do a sixteen even when you performing at like uh, you know, like a part you know, like what's what's one of the things the rapping things on the radar, it's more about like a Flicks type rap and Texas is freestyle off your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I ain't really.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm boring on came down every time, man coming.
Speaker 2: Down right.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly exact, like that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the And it just.
Speaker 6: Went good with the you know, with the with the music slow and then you know, the sipping. It was just all, you know, a big mixture, you know, a whole.
Speaker 1: Bunch of man with ball like he could cont like we like growing up in Atlanta, like we will get uncut. So I think that's around the era. You know you yeah still came but like you the wrong uncut cut because I'm thinking it's about like you know, you get the freaking ship. But when they got on cut like kind of.
Speaker 3: D j uh you know how the beginning I got, I mean I had up in the car.
Speaker 1: It wasn't real, but it was it wasn't real, but I have got to go back and what now.
Speaker 2: Seen though?
Speaker 1: That was what I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the video with uh web at the end, Ye had the video extra video at the end that made it un cut to that was in the Strip club. Y'all just popped that guy. Damn. But see it's like, how y'all talking about your culture? Because ship, when I get out there, when I say they were trying to be cut, they end up shooing the sizzle real. So now they're putting music behind certain stuff so that when that got hit the fat Pack, they had that top drop. Come on, like this ship hard.
Speaker 4: You know they put in the Walmart commercial. I've seen that they put on the Walmart commercial.
Speaker 1: Bro, come back to the city. My but my buttery don't know what I like, you're letting this ship go to your head, Like nigga, you ain't even get the roll.
Speaker 7: I'm like, y'all don't understand this ship down Like that's that's listening there for our coach and really want one.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real? And then like they died before they like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They came a lot of them. How many how many you.
Speaker 1: Got heard.
Speaker 2: The bar Baby? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's purpose Street used to play that on the goddamn V one on three The bar Baby. I had this he was out there with us. He was in Dallas, you know, so he knew what knew what we're going. He was in Houston way before that, so he was on the.
Speaker 6: Radio in Houston. Yeah a long time ago, he got Yeah, super long time ago. I know they went, they had that.
Speaker 1: They just had that ship proper. How you hooked up with Corn like you've been.
Speaker 2: In man, so crazy thing.
Speaker 7: Corn used to live in Houston for a little while, so he kind of had already knew I was and his manager and my manager was cool. So I just remember we had a song that we I had already felt like it was gonna be a big record, but I member, my manager like, man, you need to try to we need to keep going on here. So we got shot out my board Nord and that was his home Nord, so he they made it happen. I just remember the mixtape was done and me and my partners is riding around feeling like, bro, we are we got a classic. This was come out, We got a class and he hadn't did it yet because I mean he was taking off, you know what I'm saying. I never forget we riding around the listening party is that night, so we just like I'm just gonna turn it in.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: He just kissed the next one. I remember him calling me saying, don't put it out, Bro, I got something. It's gonna be a hit, and I'm just like all right, So he scent it. I wasn't even really crazy about it at first, but then my managers like, nig you tripping. That's supposed to go because he said I was in Houston for a minute now back in time, I'm like, how that's gonna work for me.
Speaker 1: I'm from Houston, so you know what I'm saying, I'm back in town.
Speaker 2: But Na.
Speaker 1: But we yeah, two teams. Yeah, it ended up going. Bro ended up like news talking about a corn. You gotta switch that up. Man. He ended up taking off Man.
Speaker 7: It ended up taking out Bro, the city guy behind it so much, and man shot out corn.
Speaker 1: Bro. We came out here, we shot the video. Man. He had everybody pull up for the video. Man.
Speaker 7: That sounded like a big song on my city still to this day. Yeah, you know slut Corn with the piece to him. Man, that was like a big moment and that was my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like for y'all to link during that time like that, that's hard. Hard within itself for real, who's something like rappers that you came up on the slim like listening to yeah, listening to man she was out of texts with it mostly mainly.
Speaker 2: Textas but everywhere, like y'all. Definitely.
Speaker 6: I remember had like twelve doing about an album on that Southern Playlistic And you know what was that single they had Southern Playlistic. It was that it had had like one two more beats on it. I did probably old album. Yeah, definitely ghetto boys, definitely U g K. You know, you know, early days or whatever. So that's what kind of like, you know, drove me into who I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Lou Jerremanda something I be forgetting scarf face, you be forgetting you from from that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: My uncle, yeah, he was sometime forget scarfaced from Houston because like, for instance, when you talk like Ki Ki and Swim Thug and those, it's like, yeah, star faces, so.
Speaker 1: You know you don't know where you're from, you know what I'm saying. That's part with face? Yeah this pop oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Real quick, gentlemen, that that slowed up and screwed so y'all influenced the Florida Boys.
Speaker 1: Man that came No ship started in Houston, And.
Speaker 4: Y'all know what I'm talking about, correlate correlations because every time I go to Florida, you know, I see that it became a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's officially March Madness and it's about to get crazy upsets, buzzer beatles, all the madness you love. Man, What Cinderella team gonna do it this year? I don't know, and I don't care because I picked two to six players, and that's what I care about. Whether they gonna go more or less on their stacks, they can lose long as they get that more. If I pick them for more. You think that number twelve seed guard is dropping more than eighteen points, probably not, so I take him for the liss or. You think the big man is pulling down less than eight rebounds, not. If it's brutal for arburn, you take him for the more man. Price Squeak is gonna give you fifty dollars instantly when you play a five dollar lineup. I ain't the best mathematician in the world, but I know them odds favors me, so it'll favor you too if you use the cold broken plate and that bonus cash is yours man. Remember run your game daily Fantasy made East. Thank you man. What's going on? It's your boy and nab green Head. It is March, you know, March madness and what else sat Patrick day. It's all about getting lucky, and you could be getting lucky all year. Loan with Blue Choe. Man. Blue Choo here to help man, right to your door the other day. Supply you get your first month free cause blue Choo putting in money where the mouth is, and you could put somewhere her mouth is if you get that blue Chow. The process is simple. Sign up at blue Choo dot com. You can consult with they one of they licensed medical providery. This ain't somebody just like me telling you. Don't take it from me. You talk to a licensed doctor. They gonna give you the prescription you need. It's in the mail. You go to the door, get your box. Now you in her box blue chew tablets. Come on, man, who you know doing that? Ain't gotta be no awkward doctor visits. When everybody walks see you walking out the room, they know what you got cause you holding your jacket like that. No, it's at your door. It ain't nobody business. She ain't gonna know. She's just gonna see a new you because of blue Choo. Go to blue choo dot com. Use eighty five sports. You typing that eighty five sports. You getting the first month free. All you doing is paying for your shipping. Now, if you can't pay for your shipping, you don't need to be tipping.
Speaker 5: Blue Chee is that shop. I'm talking to your bab blue Blut.
Speaker 1: My whole supply red.
Speaker 7: I know I'm a I'm a younger than him, so to my knowledge, what I know, Man, that comes from DJ Screw.
Speaker 4: I ain't never hurt, you know, because they go hard on slow than screw. I mean they do that now I don't know, but now now it was a dude. I seen somebody in Florida when they do I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: They call it Ryan. They was like fast though, yeah, they they they talk ride down the strip. I'm talking about all they used to slow screw.
Speaker 2: What just about?
Speaker 1: Man, It's like early early two thousand, screw the nineties, nineties. They used to ride. They used to ride slow, chopping screws slim set up, like what you.
Speaker 2: That's the way the screwed like ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's late nineties, like no, I mean it came.
Speaker 6: Out like but it's just like you don't got the turn up music, don't got the major labels, you know what I'm saying a lot of stuff like like I say, the double cup dollars, their all that come from the same thing, but the same era of ninety two and up. But it's just like everybody underground, so you don't get the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then y'all be straight where y'all let y'all appeas into the work.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, it's cool, it's cool, but I think it's just like, man, we the music was so regional, not even that like growing up in Houston, it's like the Bay and the.
Speaker 2: Bay they had independent.
Speaker 6: Artists, and that's probably the only other place like Houston that like we had distribution companies in our city where we can put some out independent go one hundred thousand, make a million dollars, do shows every weekend. Still I do shows to this day, like you know, like so it's I'm forty four now and then so it's like it's a whole It's not only Houston is the biggest city in the South. We got Texas the biggest state. So you know, it's just a whole world right there where you You Really it's kind of scary to leave because the people who left kind of went broke.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, the people who.
Speaker 6: Left the coach, try to try to get that tound like right now, try to go over here, go work with a lot of them went broke, you know what I'm saying. But the culture is still rich if you live in Texas. Everybody loved me, treat me like a king in Texas.
Speaker 1: So we did eighty five show like bro, like Slim moved around like the damn President, Bro.
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Like nigga and everybody showing a little I'm gonna say this, bro. They did that. They played the song the damn Most City of zero zero.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Them niggas know that ship word for word, and like you if you don't know that ship.
Speaker 2: They it's like a three minute hold verse.
Speaker 4: That's a song on an old school on the pay full beat.
Speaker 1: I know what you Yeah, we're talking about it, Like that's like.
Speaker 6: The same thing, the same thing zero like he probably come out here, y'all probably gonna you know, no, but he's doing shows, been doing shows, Big Mansion, Live Good like you know, drop some.
Speaker 2: Something every year.
Speaker 6: You know, Like I say, our vibe just different. It's kind of like, uh, it always kind of been like that. Like Crunk was at atl party and we was more slow down, service up and culture. We ain't We don't really make club music where the OG's at least now the youngsters is getting more turned up. But the same thing our music would work until New Orleans. They on their own bounced vibe. They like slow, So everybody got that down little vibe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: But I think people start working with your music, like in the club when y'all coming you know what I mean. Like when y'all came through that that little.
Speaker 2: Er still tipping. It took it to another level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was like and y'all don't even trying to like it's like three I remember that's like I had a next tail chirp, right, and so you know you just before like ring tones. Yeah, so my uncle he would jail break the ship and had a real song. So I have a lot of Houston, like hell yeah in class just.
Speaker 7: They class like they really influenced the game at that time. Like you remember everybody start having the screw and childhooks like a whole Yeah, it just became a big thing. Everything that they had going on that was and.
Speaker 1: Look that was like our first outside of you went in textas. That was like your first introduction of it. Was like so when I came back and they were telling me about this is why they called it screwed it up because of DJ Screw. So it was like, you know what I'm saying, y'all got a rich culture that that could be like the whole world to get behind it, like once they know you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, that's that's the point of us making this movie movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like a lot of.
Speaker 6: People don't know nothing about none of this, So we wanted to do a movie that kind of like told more about the culture.
Speaker 1: Now there, Now that makes sense the movie. I think the movie right there gonna put people in perspective.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the way with the music, it's other movies like he like I say, we got Dirty Third that was the original, Like Houston Man had all the legends in it, that he and Dirty thirty three, you know, so and then we did this movie. So man, it's just like, you know, we're just trying to you know, spread the couachure.
Speaker 2: Let people understand.
Speaker 1: Are y'all acting in that? Oh y'all, y'all you know, let me tell you. That's the crazy thing. Like, no, you gotta what the nigga cut me out? That was me The crazy thing about this movie though.
Speaker 7: So me and this nigga got like we talked all day, every day, work out together everything. That's just how we use all the time. Everybody knows and what everybody knows for you know what I'm saying. So in the movie, we are them saying two niggas. You know, it's like it's organic it.
Speaker 1: We were really too hard to do that.
Speaker 2: That's done.
Speaker 1: Zero yeah mo again, double cub, double cup.
Speaker 2: It ain't out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one coming up.
Speaker 1: Man, what's the other movie? Thirty third? Thirty third is out already, so tell me that, y'all. Like it's Houston more with basketball, city of football.
Speaker 2: City football.
Speaker 1: Stadium was out there, high school.
Speaker 7: Stadium, basketball, nigga, but football is the like you know, baseball football.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because we have an argument all the time. So these two players both went to that. Why he's shaking their head, Bro Hardener teammate.
Speaker 2: Harder Tamate, Yeah, better player and the just period.
Speaker 7: You know, this is the truth, Bro, this is the real truth. And because I'm I'm the basketball bro. Harden is probably arguably a top three shooting guard of all time. After after after you're like the Jordan and Kobe's you got to put him up there three, He's probably like three or four, bro Wade.
Speaker 1: You got Wade third? So who after that?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you said.
Speaker 7: Top five, So you got Jordan, Kobe, d Wade, and then it's Harden right there.
Speaker 1: I ain't really mad at that. I thought he put the Harden above him. Now you gotta put hard I'm just Houston Harden. His numbers is unreal. Yeah, but I'm saying overall play.
Speaker 7: I love teammate t make my dog like, but nah, Hardon really was unstoppable.
Speaker 1: They changed the game because they changed the rules.
Speaker 6: I've seen both of them play in real time, so I don't even want to speak on it. I think both of them did.
Speaker 1: They thing, but in real time win that teammate era.
Speaker 2: Mag Era was crazy man.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all. So y'all, it's kind of like y'all think teammate over out how many points in here? Now, I'm gonna go with tmate.
Speaker 7: But we're talking about productivity, bro, this dude was getting like forty points.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say James, like you say, he got his body work.
Speaker 1: But when he met when he of his prime, were just talking about tmate, But that was something you drafted. And man, who you drafted franchise?
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, who you're gonna draft the GM Houston Rocket.
Speaker 1: That's a good prime man.
Speaker 7: That's may drive Harden bro hard hard.
Speaker 1: Just do a lot, Bro, He'll play maker dog you mess. You don't believe for it?
Speaker 3: For how was it the era when when Steve Francis was out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was live man. When when franchise and contain motive like that, it was.
Speaker 3: You know, he Bro's from He's from back home, Yeah, from from No.
Speaker 2: D C.
Speaker 3: Like hey, man was like he was wearing Houston Jersey and d C. Yeah, he was live because he was like a he was more like a hood.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It was Turkey with the ship. Didn't give a damn. Like, yeah, niggas love Francis.
Speaker 2: Me and my father.
Speaker 1: We was middle school. We used to try to be him and Mobile, you know what I'm saying, because him and mobiley like that was it boy and he was mad when they traded him. I was mad. They traded both of them formates.
Speaker 7: So it was like, damn we were.
Speaker 1: We were sad about it.
Speaker 7: But how can you be too sad when you getting trades mc grady, you know what I'm saying. At one point trades it was trading mc grady and Kobe. It's one and two, you know what I'm saying. They was like the hardest in the league at the time. But Noah, bro y'all can't be sleeping hard.
Speaker 1: Another thing we're finding out about Houston, How y'all do the call y'all do the everybody dressed up in the cowboy hats, the rodeo women be so god damn hey, that's what people sleep on about. He was the cat that basketball. I don't think they sleep on that no more. I think niggas no worldwide, that's that ship worldwide. Now it's out the bad.
Speaker 6: Think about what he set up the performance color performance, it's coming. It wasn't this roadio next month, this month, end of this month.
Speaker 2: This month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that y'all got to come to that. If y'all ain't never.
Speaker 2: It's a couple, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta cook out a bunch of sense. Then you got the real rodeo where it shows, you got like where they got a cookouf where it's tense.
Speaker 2: You got that cookout that'd be lit.
Speaker 6: Then you got the rodeo shows where you got like real big performance performing.
Speaker 1: Tell me what they cook out. I gotta get the cookof cookout. I gotta I hate to get there Mitchell. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the twenty seven and the twenty six, twenty eight, that's the cookoff.
Speaker 2: That's live. That's that's it.
Speaker 1: So how long how long you go? It's it's like like a month.
Speaker 2: It's damns like a for real that part. Then you got the carnival going.
Speaker 7: Different, okay, going the whole time, but like as far as like the concerts and like.
Speaker 1: It be like different orders. You may have beat country orders.
Speaker 7: One night his own night with be I saw the last year different and we bring everybody.
Speaker 1: I tell people this a lot of time. I never heard the bad version b Bro any time he on the feature Bro he whooping ass. He's too smart to you know that. Nigga professor for real, right right yeah, Trial Burgers shout out trill Nigga, shout out Trial Burger.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We had that ship when we was out there, man, real, look you know now that ship good, It is good. He got a little saucy put on that.
Speaker 4: It's dope talking about food. What happened to the Turkey Leg? I know, you known, I know you know they.
Speaker 1: Probably can't talk about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just it's just really we hate to see that. We hate to see the Turkey Leg. It really was just a break up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They went too crazy and and they ended the business. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They still they still doing their thing. Shout out Lyn got oyster now that's booming.
Speaker 2: Now so oyster booming.
Speaker 1: He got oyster boom and hustling man link into it, both of them.
Speaker 6: Though, shout out both of them. We hate to see that. Like that was a good you know what I'm saying. They have in the city, people from everywhere it was going.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, what they would come that turculate.
Speaker 2: Black people celebrate the ending of it. Just they just discontinued.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they ended up closing like it was getting so much backlash from the media and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, and that would sometimes it would be good not to let a lot of people in because once people get in, they start looking for reasons. You know what I'm saying, you've been running through freight when the Turkey Leg had Cajun rice.
Speaker 3: That okay, So I ain't that was a big thing first time I heard about the Turkey Leg because you know, we playing Tech, right, played Virginia Tech. At Virginia Tech, they're known for the Turkey Leg, right like that. That's so I ain't so all the exotic turculate I've never heard about it.
Speaker 1: Now, Bro, they put it bro Los Los cool with who y'all said? So he made sure call those were straight. So of course, nigga, I'm trying all the options I had, right or the murder, I'm like, yes, blocks Loan, you can't even just I'm going to pull up the heat, bro. I mean now, yeah, oyster Hood.
Speaker 7: Oyster Hood is his new restaurant now, and what's gonna he got oysters so oyster So now.
Speaker 1: That ship is taking off like the end he he he's still wining. You know what I'm saying, y'all, y'all brunch, we were talking about that the tiler, that brunch scene Sunday on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Monday fun day. Man ain't seen nothing like that. Boy. I ain't in Houston. Please. I did brunches Dallas.
Speaker 6: You got yeah, you got to do it in Houston. That is live, but that is live to Houston. Houston Sunday Funday is just.
Speaker 2: Like it's like number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the day for Sunday for a girl. He's going to lead today. I was like, yeahday y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I just forgot. But my cousin he got, y'all Victory, y'all been to Victory. They got in Miami too, my cousin Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah. That's that's live.
Speaker 1: Main it's after COVID.
Speaker 7: You know, Houston was one of the only places that was still open that everybody started coming to during COVID winners. So what happened was people got to really experience Houston because the ain't had no choice but to come. If you want the party around that time, you have to come to Houston. So then what it just turned to after that, it just was explosion. So now Houston just it ain't well, we bro.
Speaker 6: Ho Now Houston is Atlanta and like late nineties when everybody moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Now everybody here from here. That's where Houston is right now. I go to the club.
Speaker 6: I'm like the I go to the club more than regular people who got a job. So I go every night. I usually can walk around and know, like you say, I know everybody. You know what I'm saying. Now you go to the club, I don't know nobody. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: My city it's like and you know how you.
Speaker 6: Know it ain't nothing because my city is like they know me, so it's like normal. But they want to take pictures and ship. So I ask them where you're from, and nobody ever is saying they're from Houston no more. It's crazy. It's really like so many people that move. It's a tourist city mode in traffic stupid. I want to move at this point, this ship getting too crazy.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that was Houston a big city too. Nigga laying in hous think you definet to take an uber man higher than usual?
Speaker 2: Like what the going on here?
Speaker 1: Want we celebrate something we're traffic.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: Now it's like and it ain't no five o'clock, it's all the clock. It's all day. It's always traffic everywhere, but.
Speaker 2: It's jumping out everywhere.
Speaker 7: Now it's like it's it's so many people that are now it ain't just like one spot you gotta go to.
Speaker 1: Now, it's like you on a Sunday or Saturday everywhere. What's that little strip? That little strip? Yeah, I have a few spots on.
Speaker 2: That Sunday team.
Speaker 1: You know I don't want Yeah, he's been thinking and you don't know.
Speaker 2: I did one earlier. I did one show in Houston. I can't like.
Speaker 3: Right around pandemic shit started opening up. But I'm starting to realize I got a lot of amazing Houston, Like you didn't.
Speaker 2: I gotta really yeah, yeah know too much about you? You got you a girl?
Speaker 1: No, I don't you know what that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: What's that stript streets? It's out so the same out there that my little boss.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: No, but I told you I started appreciating when I got an audition for the uh that role and stuff like that. Even I'm man, bro and I'm just me saying, like being so damn transparent. I didn't understand, like the slowing the music down. I'm like, why the funk?
Speaker 2: Like this ship?
Speaker 1: You go out there, nigga, I can't hear the ship not slow it up? You put that ship on regular when I'm out there, stopped them.
Speaker 2: It was a way man, it went together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was that was That was a crazy And then you got to think that was before social media and ship and everything back then, like Houston.
Speaker 2: Pride was at all time.
Speaker 6: How like nobody was bigger than DJ Screw and Little Keiky to them at that time. In fact, Pat you know I'm talking about jay Z can't come to the city and make you act like that.
Speaker 2: Like nobody could come in the city and do that, I believe.
Speaker 6: So now that's how big the culture was because it was influenced locally. It wasn't influenced, but I look on Instagram, I want to dress like this dude. See, it was just who you saw around you. It wasn't like now you know now everybody look on Instagram. They grow up idolizing people from everywhere. But back then it's just was who was around you saw and who you saw and what was around what they was playing around in your neighborhood. That's when music was better, I feel like because it was more regional regional everything. Now a lot of people sound alike, you know that, a lot of be chasing that same wave or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's why everybody, y'all it was a point y'all didn't give what nobody else was talking about. Like y'all was on y'all own like time.
Speaker 2: I'm still that way. I ain't never not checked.
Speaker 6: So y'all have me some dumb shit on in and there, but not musically. But at the same time, I'm still and then and if I go out of our region, they probably grap ABC. But ship, I want to step teen Rose Royce. I'm gonna stick to what I do. You know, Yeah, you're at the coach is rich and the niggas who ran away from it where they at see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's what a lot of people got to realize to the script.
Speaker 6: You ain't always gotta do what's most popular, you know what I'm saying. But if it's money in what you was doing, it's it's people who love yo, just like I gotta do shows and they want to hear that old ship. It's people just want to hear that type of music from that era to slow down ship.
Speaker 2: It's money in that market.
Speaker 6: A lot of people leave that, you know, trying to chase was now and lose theyself, you know what I'm saying. But if you stick to the culture and stick to your fan base, they'll get old with you.
Speaker 1: Man who own the City shop DJ screw cousin DJ, Yeah, I think that's what. But he was explaining to me. He was like, when you're like in the Houston, like if it was your birthday, you go get your screw tape. Your problem though, he was like saying, So I was like, he'll make one personalized for everybody. Yeah, that's like for they to screw up Click, wasn't it. Yeah, Yeah, he's click.
Speaker 2: That's one of them.
Speaker 1: That's how long twenty seven was like June Freestyles or like that. It was somebody it was demo birthday Christ that was a Chris crowd.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's how That's how the screw was be personal to taste you make for them, that's hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like yeah, Texas is just like I say, it's his own thing, you know together, but even Dallas different than Houston, you know, same with Austin and San Antonio. You know, everybody kind of got their own little different wave of music, you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, it's a fan base still for that. There's always gonna be a fan base for that slowed down, chopped and screw era of music.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that, slim you love me, you know what I mean? The culture so much when you start getting that success outside the state, how was that?
Speaker 2: That was beautiful?
Speaker 1: It was good too, but you can still be in yourself.
Speaker 2: I was still but that was when the waves blew up, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So you got the that's for the longest nobody wasn't accept it, and then it kind of went back to it now like people still kind of like ain't on the party shit, you know whatever, all the drill ship, the music, the up.
Speaker 2: Tempo type, you know, versus you know, to slow down.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking we're getting lost in the saul now you nigga kills on the beat drap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the culture, man, the Houston culture, like it's well, I just stick to that culture. I stick to that wave of you know, I don't be chasing the clubs. You know what I'm saying or trying to sound like what right now? And I've learned that that can keep you in the game a long time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: That's what made Houston so strong too, because you got like his ero and they got that classic sound, and then we got sounds just done evolved from my era to the right and it's like it's just one Milton pot but it's all Houston though, you know what I'm saying, That's what kind of keeps the culture going. And like we like, like he said, like our legends are they like sitting stone like key key him. Man, we know we're gonna get from them. It's gonna be it's classic every time. They gonna be the same artists that they being, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like when you be hanging around you know cause you like, it ain't just real, you know what I mean, it's real for somebody to be able to like you know what I mean, then my big homer slip. You know what I'm saying. You being around Kiki, like, do you ask them like stories, how how the ship will coming up? Sometimes? Just soak up that game. Yeah, I'll bet yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But man, these niggas. Niggas will to tell you story all the time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyway you know.
Speaker 1: You need that nigga we did niggahigau.
Speaker 3: How many I had a whole old skating rider kik over not man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta hear number one with being Chicken boney. Yeah, nigga, you gotta reminded nowhere. He's gonna let it be known. Bro a argument. I say, any song I say, I got better, you got ye say from Houston? Yeah, yeah, but I'm tving yes so that you know th trash.
Speaker 3: That's the world he bringing that. He taking that ship global out and he's still bringing it back rock.
Speaker 1: His music if you listen to Yeah, but he definitely a global rock store. You know what I'm saying now for real? Yeah? Him making the Stallion Lizzo. Yeah, man, at least go along. I watched that documentary.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, man, the just stalling.
Speaker 1: I know I like him.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'll be always trailing in trouble for saying ship.
Speaker 1: About it when you say ship but slim they be Yeah, they be on your Yeah, get in the car.
Speaker 8: He don't give aunt even look at the coming I see like my comments like I'll be hitting this nigga liked, Damn, nigga, what what today?
Speaker 2: What you gotta think about this?
Speaker 6: See people be thinking that tripping because that's the only time y'all see me when they.
Speaker 1: Think I don't see that positive ship when you're in the car.
Speaker 6: Ninety percent and the conversation is all positive. Like everything I'll be saying is ninety percent positive. And you gotta realize this. I'm not sending this to these people. I'm taking it down, trying to make sure they don't get it. You know what I'm saying, I just gotta stop talking or what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: And it's like two hundred people on my line when I'm talking like I'm not thinking or knowing. When I'm talk to millions of people, I'm thinking, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About say something crazy in a minute too long.
Speaker 2: They got a whole TV from two hundred two million. I gotta fuck.
Speaker 6: But yeah, all the positive stuff I say, they just pick out that one line I'm trolling or something or saying something crazy. But you know, at the end of the day, I'm very different. I'm very different because I do stuff different in my opinions is different. I just I came up with something. Man, I can't with decorate my own like drawing my own picture. So I don't really go out of what people tell me to do. I do life. I want to do it, and it don't matter. It ain't gotta have no name for it, you know what I'm saying, or nothing like that. But I just dropped my own picture, and a lot of people is traditional. They're gonna go with what they think. You know, it's it's regular, you know what I'm saying. So I always get the backlash.
Speaker 1: How you, Mike Jones and Paul While how y'all had connected with like it was through the Swisher House.
Speaker 2: Yep, pretty much.
Speaker 6: I was in the Swisher House first, like in like ninety eight, and then we it kind of blew up and took off, and then I left and did my own thing because I wanted to be my own, you know, a boss or whatever it was. Paul, I don't remember pol while I was in there. When I was in there, if not, he came right after me, him and Chamellionaire.
Speaker 2: Cha millionaire, Yeah, chamillionaire. Damn.
Speaker 6: You gotta realize we don't the same thing. You're talking about with screwtapes. This is so all right, the real whole story. See, this is so much coult.
Speaker 2: Break down.
Speaker 6: This is the story. This is the story, right, you got DJ screwed fat Pat you know everybody you read it about it, right, they didn't fuck with us. I'm from the north Side. They from the south side. They had you had a fade, We did the braids, we ride blue. We not together.
Speaker 1: People think that because we represent so hard to show love that we was all together.
Speaker 2: It was beef. It's just like.
Speaker 6: Cripson blood off side South Side. So I'm in Swisher House and DJ screw and screwed up click and they before us though, they came out first, and then they wouldn't fuck with us because niggas on the north Side it's just robbing jacket niggas like stealing cars and shit. So they blaming the whole north Side for us on the screw takes when they're doing they rep yeah, we don't fuck with them niggas on the No, we don't fuck with them. Niggas well braid like you know, all that type of shit. So on the flip side of ninety eight, I came out, you know, what I'm saying. And then when I came out Swish the house blew up, you know what I'm saying. So we me a couple more guys who was at a little Mario Jade oug and then we the first we started to where Lesteroy, Big Tyke, I don't want to miss no, I always missed Big everybody whoever. Yeah, So that took out for ninety eight. So now pow Wall comes, Comedian comes, Mike Jones come, and it's and then the wave of still tipping come, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like y'all got that success, Yeah, we gotta, we got the major look, but they're the first ones who did it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's the North Side South Side history of how the ship outside paid away. That's what they always say. And I said, we took it?
Speaker 1: Are you from South South? But see, you know what how you just broke down and explained that it doped that you and Kiki, Like you know what I'm saying, y'all, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean but even still like even when Kiki and whoever was it was beef. That was before we was even rapping. So I came out later so it was already kind of praying in ninety ninety eight. It was like I had started when I started making a name for myself. ESG was a rapper with Screwed Up Click Too. He reached out to me and was like, let's do a record together. We did a record Kyle Brazen phase where that brought the city together, you know what I'm saying, where people started working together, doing songs together, you know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 2: It kind of it ain't never been no real problem, you know after that since so so.
Speaker 1: With double Cut, like with the movie, something that's gonna be explained between the North and South side or not?
Speaker 2: Really is it explaining that story?
Speaker 1: Nah? No really because that's so.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like if y'all in jail, like he from this side, like y'all, it's like if you from Texas and Houston, you already know this, you know, like cause you know that's kids.
Speaker 6: But it's like, we ain't wunna do that because that was just everybody with a new you know what I'm saying. That would but that's a good that could be a good movie too, though, Explain that when you.
Speaker 1: Come in like man, that was a big deal.
Speaker 7: I used to be I was young cool, but even just off of the music that was being made in the city as a youngster.
Speaker 1: We ain't rock with the North Side. They didn't rock with us, you know what It's like, that's the funk of it. Like if you're from the South Side, you don't go to the North Side. To this day, man, they still like a whole nother They still don't go over there. You know.
Speaker 2: That's like a like when that's.
Speaker 1: Around, it was just a whole nother.
Speaker 7: City that it was. That was crazy, man, for them. And then for it to end and just now like all the rappers, everybody were, everybody rock with each other. It's like that's really a thing of the past. But that was like civil war at one point. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what that sounds like? East Side and the West Side here it don't want even it want nothing intentional.
Speaker 4: It's just you could tell and look at the west Side, Nigga, that's how it looks.
Speaker 2: You see how nigga walked.
Speaker 1: West Side Niggass not have no guys.
Speaker 2: They don't care about it.
Speaker 6: Look west Side that that's that's what you were describing, say the north Side.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how we used to talk about us. We were out side always Mama's got man, they dad, we just got they just outside the real shipped back.
Speaker 2: Outside.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a damn traination that like separate Eastern west Side in Atlama. You know, we get down there, but everybody go to five point. But you know when niggas from the west side and they talked so loud, they.
Speaker 2: Good men, good.
Speaker 1: Like they you are knowing it shout like they just moving talking loud, DC young fly west Side. Yeah, that's the purpose, Like you're from the western from the west side. See y'all meant y'all meant like d C, Like like mom down man, when I first met d C. W Wow, there's a motherfucker. Bro, he's still gonna take his shirt off anyway, go that nigg But like, bro, you know he was with You can tear that from them vie videos. Bro, So I see what you're saying with that.
Speaker 2: It's the same ship.
Speaker 6: But that's so old somebody, it's still it's still like the underlying joke.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Anytime we're talking about good so, we say we took that ship away further than they went platinum, got Grammy's number one beyond.
Speaker 2: Outside.
Speaker 1: Hey, so look y'all got the project together like propately, you don't like be trying to like upstage or none on the something the time he.
Speaker 2: Trashed out.
Speaker 6: Let it's so easy, bro, he think that hip hop ship down some something like something like I said, man, that's like three words and kill you.
Speaker 2: Clastic. Hey, man, know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm happy though. It's like you know when like one of them legends in the league, they in the letter years and then.
Speaker 7: The young start coming. When Tim Duncan gave Dave Robinson that championship. Yeah, you like, come on, come on, get wrong ring, bro, Come on, gosh man, let's get this ring.
Speaker 1: It ain't got to work hard. Hear the team now? That player though, I feel like, you know, any time you could just tell how y'all vibe, not like you got respect from him. You know what I'm saying that you could ship to him and stuff, so that that dope.
Speaker 6: Hell, that's like Joe Man, that's a lot of the internet ship be just trolling, man, Like you know, it's just we live in this is all day ship down steps.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm one of y'all. I gotta put me on tour with y'all some ship.
Speaker 1: No you kicking man, got Damn? I funck with When you got Damn did the song with timp you tipp and bow.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 6: That was like, you know, but I've been knowing all of them, like, and I been coming back and forth to Atlanta, even with jez All waving before they all came out of ship. So they would come to Texas and I would, you know, had our you know, show them exactly roll out for them before they had, you know, did they thing or whatever. So we got relationships way you know back then even before the music was done.
Speaker 1: Gotcha that So.
Speaker 3: That's like they was going Jesus, Yeah, Yoss was pulling up.
Speaker 2: That shi.
Speaker 1: It was just like for for be in middle school around that time.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of trouble, but with them lyrics like you know what I'm saying, just wanting to be like what you were seeing on on the music video.
Speaker 2: That music video was real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, you you can have now. You had to see the video whether you wanted to or not. So now the kid could YouTube and go to what they wanted we had a onto that one of the TV Well, bro, you guys try to catch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it. I wish we could bring that vibe back on it.
Speaker 1: It'll never get Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's too one. Those six and Park wasn't working twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five with the streaming. I don't think they're gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: You're going up, you're going with a celebrity pulling up.
Speaker 1: People ain't sitting down long enough I think either.
Speaker 2: But they'll pull up, they'll sit down.
Speaker 1: They won't watching it when they want to watch it though.
Speaker 2: Now they'll sit down with a celebrity, will pull up, sit down.
Speaker 1: I noticed that my kids ain't gonna sit down and watch. You think, yeah, they watching it? They watching them.
Speaker 2: I do do that. He basically one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he gonna show what he want to watch. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When he invites the celebrity, okay there like anybody, but like.
Speaker 1: A top ten though, Louke. So they'll sit dore and watch the top ten.
Speaker 3: They'll sit down, listen to the nigga hit that horn and say chat chat for a hour or two hours straight.
Speaker 2: You make they can't give you fifteen minutes? What top ten?
Speaker 6: Maybe the streaming is bringing back focus? You know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 2: It'd be long streams, right, don't be fast? Got it? Thirty seconds? I gotta stroll, you know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm That's what he do, right, he just go live?
Speaker 2: And man, my little nephew is is what eleven twelve? Yeah? Man, he'll be upstairs. What the that down he's watching all night? Exactly?
Speaker 6: Focus then and our general the generation under me, y'all can't watch it thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Give me fifteen seconds. I'm done.
Speaker 7: I heard it exact hardening that team I got exactly? We are we all about who y'all got Jordan, Kobe or Lebron?
Speaker 1: Did you said it right there? Yeah? There you go. Listen Jordan, Kobe, Broun. Ye'all got Jordan, Lebron and Kobe. I got Brun first, I say first, and Kobe y'all talk about y'all talk about numbers doing he's still here. We're talking about numbers.
Speaker 2: I say, Longe, I think everything I feel.
Speaker 3: That long jeffany of course the niggasna play exactly, and he's still len and he's still that dude felling for uh Jordan's he wasn't looking like himself in d C breaks and went play.
Speaker 1: Was when you were niggas you go to the game.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like over there, you know that's good today, Nigga, we came to see you play.
Speaker 7: Big man Bron is still doing this ship broll.
Speaker 2: Okay, you say top three players.
Speaker 3: I say, when when it comes to this debate, I say, okay, your top three killers.
Speaker 2: When I say killer, I mean, like see that no post.
Speaker 1: You know Jordan and Kobe gonna be here exactly, Rob come on now, he was.
Speaker 7: He's one of the most cues. So you think the greatest killers all the time. You think, is Jordan Covey still in there?
Speaker 3: The top three killers? Could this is my list? My top three killers? That why he gotta say that, Nigga, jump on the table. Don't turn my mic off. I say, Jordan, Kobe A I then my three.
Speaker 1: Okay, I respect that. That's that's all. I like this. I'm gonna tell you that, bro Lebron my favorite player. But the reason why when I see clips of Jordan the ship he was doing bro Yeah, Bro, I.
Speaker 7: Can't imagine in fifteen years when the younger generation only gonna have them clips to Lebron them clips though, Man, it's gonna look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still now looking at Jordan, like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Somebody said it on social media the other day and they said he was like, Bro, Lebron is like iPhone sixteen whatever we got right, So of course he updated, but that Nigga Mike was the first iPhone. Niggas even had that.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: Lebron career Nigga. I feel like if Lebron could have played in any era, if Jordan had the league when niggas went having all the best teams as well, So I do look at it like he had Detroit Man.
Speaker 4: Something Lebron could play. Lebron is a athlete, so longevity he got that. Lebron probably would be all pro any mother sport he would have. That's why I say as a basketball player, he's not as skilled, No, not as skilled as a more gift for an athlete.
Speaker 1: He got that he was a killer.
Speaker 2: He would be the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: Man, but he a winner. Make what's with Magic Johnson?
Speaker 4: Gipson, name name any Hall of Fame player that played with Jordan's And then Scotty who else, Dennis, Dennis, Dennis, Robin, no name, Horace Grant, name Hill, name them hall of famers that Lebron is played with.
Speaker 6: Now, so let's say I'm I got some that I always killed like the I'm gonna break down. I know who Lebron is the goat and how he number won in there, but and Kobe and Jordan's second. Because if you want to keep it real, the reason why how many rings does Jordan have?
Speaker 2: What I Phil Jackson none? How many do Kobe have? What I Pheel Jackson? Lebron had random dudes coaching him.
Speaker 1: Picking he had six Hall of Fame Bill Jackson, he was had the recipe he had which he transferred to Steve Kerr. I get that, so he we know if he had a living rings he had the recipe I get, and what he had Jordans and then he had the Jordan clone for another five. So at the end of the day, we we got it with not having Phil Jackson the recipe that he also gained to Steve Kerr. This day, let me tell you what.
Speaker 4: Let me take you what three Hall of famers would do on your team that would make Doc Rivers considered a good a good coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hall of Famous would do on one team? Doc Rivers is considered a top ten coach.
Speaker 6: We all know that Ryan did. How many Kobe had about Carmelin?
Speaker 3: We forgetting and were forgetting that Lebron won with d Wade. He did And if it ain't for the Jesus shuttles Worth, Lord, what knows what?
Speaker 4: Don't forget about christ but.
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: Then he went to l a and you need what about that? What about that shot? Derek Fish for the Lakers and they beat the Spurs?
Speaker 2: Robert Hord?
Speaker 1: What about Robert Horde? Hit all them shot? Was Steve Kurry hit all them shots? Man reel and they say the.
Speaker 2: Man he did his job.
Speaker 1: He's going to do that was hit the three, hit a three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying is I'm saying, we ain't gonna act like that team. He wasn't on the team with three Hall of Fames, bro Lebron, Jan has got ray Allen, d Wade, Chris.
Speaker 1: Box, ain't no mother fucking Hall of Fame going though, going to the Hall of Fame going on? Now? He no Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Chris who else over there in Boston? When he went to Rayeling and Poppers Chris.
Speaker 1: Started, I agree with you on that one to for actually yeah playing said dream never played basketball.
Speaker 7: You know I got video dowg in all right, this is what we gotta go and put his own disclaim. This what he liked to do because I be chilling, like you know, like to get them. He'll see here and tell us like, yeah, man, you know I scored a million points. And I'd just be like, people think it's real because I don't say nothing saying this man ain't.
Speaker 1: Never touched me on no court. He got beat.
Speaker 7: Every time you ever played me, you lost what you know what I'm saying, And he was said with a straight face, Man, I was a president of the United States. And I'll be like you crazy and he telling too because I'm just like chilling, you chilling.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, you ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tag yut.
Speaker 1: Coordinated person. You ever see they see this tall like they I wish I was tall like that hype for nothing. Can't bro got right in the studio.
Speaker 6: I found a hustle. I ain't no basketball player, but he couldn't with me when I was.
Speaker 2: You know he ain't, don't.
Speaker 1: I tell you what.
Speaker 2: At the Rockets game where we had to get that money from the kids.
Speaker 6: I hit my shot when he shot his ship, he missed the mother. His donation did not happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, bro, let me tell you about this ship. I had to hear this ship for so long.
Speaker 7: So look, I called everybody in the organization, don't let the video get out for me missing.
Speaker 1: I know he was trying to get it. He called somebody high with the rockets. This nigga, get the video. He got the video, make them he had that ship at least three. I thought I was good. I'm like, yeah, bro, what's the first thing? The first single dropping twenty one? What the first thing is called?
Speaker 2: Double track?
Speaker 1: Shout produce that? Yes, it's just y'all on them. I know y'all got features on them. We got a missing O t pow Wall zero. When do to he to the truth?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: A lot of dudes out the city Houston got we got. We got a lot of dope orders from sus Walker, Maxo Cream.
Speaker 1: On the LEO list. Yeah we got, you know, but that is doing the thing. I ain't gonna care. I like, what's walking talking?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: Keep on talking? I get to talking about your as walker.
Speaker 2: That nigga character Bro, that big reperends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really cold when he got there. He in his bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, character, Houston got a lot of like I said, a lot of talent.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Really, like I say, it's just not a well, I don't know the new generation turning up, so it might be more you know, like we got making this Dadion Travis Skott.
Speaker 1: We can't really Yeah, so it's like still.
Speaker 7: Up the man, kill the man on man. We our girl king the man on the leo like that peak club god man.
Speaker 1: A man showing they could do a whole set with that nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he usually was the one to keep Houston on the map in the clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's going. But that's another thing. People don't forget that they're hit on hit from forget that that nigga got He can have a whole thirty minute ship. Bro, Bro, you know what, I like the fact that women are get shaking their ass when he played the music.
Speaker 6: That was that was like, bro, we got to get back to what I like about sixty red too. I like that at least you know who freaks.
Speaker 1: In oh here, Yeah, and they gave their hand. I'm looking for the whole that. Yeah, and they gonna start pointing to the bit whoever did he got a look? Yeah, you know what hold that nigga? Who they point out?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I like Glorially to all them? Yeah, really really album A good ass working with Glory that was amazing and everything. Man, he find as fun. You like GLORIALA yes, man, I go to jail looking at Glory that she looked. I guess I'm forty for she looked at that. Sta look at me? So she walk up on what's what's her?
Speaker 2: You getting?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: Not to.
Speaker 1: Openly shoot everybody like that.
Speaker 2: She probably got one hundred dls with unounswers. Yeah, yeah, shoot and shoot yeah, like, oh, keep sitting that message.
Speaker 3: I don't give it down because because because it's like what you're gonna say.
Speaker 6: It's like we're from before the internet, man, right, because you'll do that in person. That's the y'all never had to experience walking up to a woman and getting the writer number down in the club.
Speaker 2: This was real gangster ship. You had to do this ship.
Speaker 1: Hella easy following somebody on Instagram. You know, listen, you could say whatever that is. You have to really have a girl like before can you write your number down? You know what the time look down at me and shook her head and I saw and I kept moving hit movie.
Speaker 2: But I see that that Bill character.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean. I want what I walked in.
Speaker 3: I walk in covering because I don't been told, no one you don't know how to take an.
Speaker 4: L that's not study that says it's under forty percent of males from the age of thirteen or twenty two has not approached a woman and asked, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: You don't know how?
Speaker 2: You know how?
Speaker 3: I see the ship Like we was at the super Bowl last year, right, yeah, and we in the sex Travis Scott was performing, Yeah, and the girls like in the section I'm chilling, but the girls said they might have been like twenty two. Now you know what I'm saying, that's slick, young, Yes, right, I'm listening to ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga say something to her. She say, uh, what's your I G like.
Speaker 3: She wanted to see what his ig looked like before she even before she even thinking about opening them.
Speaker 6: Un Up, bros, you know what I said, how many follows you got?
Speaker 2: I told the nigga watcha man, I.
Speaker 1: Know see, not the nigga. They be getting mad when they get left on sing nigga, get left on mute in person. When you're talking to a bis and she heards you, she didn't hear you.
Speaker 10: You talk to a b the morn need that, but you need but you need that man to make you be, to give you the choose thoe to go get somebody else that today, because you know, you.
Speaker 2: Do it until it works, and then when it works, you know that.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the formula. That's the formula, man, Slim. They don't know about getting danced on. And the girl don't know how you look. So she asked a friend and she just stopped. They said they'll look back and stopped. I have seen them gonna stop.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: You got to move on.
Speaker 2: I appreciate.
Speaker 7: Come ont oh man, that'll hurt.
Speaker 1: No man, we gonna god damn support the album for show Bro and I win double cup on the movie.
Speaker 6: Man, We're trying to get the real official date that I'll be letting y'all know through my g his I G or whatever you for shure. But yeah, but I definitely want people to check it out, you know, get a little more history on the Houston. You know, it's a lot of culture in Texas and you know what I'm saying. We always support at L and love what y'all doing, so let's connect a little more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And it's a good movie too, Like to be honest with you, when we shot this movie, the first draft for it, we wasn't too like thrill, you know what I'm saying. And to the point we went back and just correcting it right. It's one of them products like were super confident about. We already put it out. We got work with the music too, Like of course we was gonna Me and him been making those music from since we started making music.
Speaker 1: But it just go with the project. It's like it feels like the project, you know what I'm saying. And it ain't forced. It ain't you know how some people do joint Like how y'all too niggas get together to make the song.
Speaker 6: 'all like it's not based on a we fina are we finna go? Let's get in the studio, make a radio song, be in there just doing what we do as Houston culture. We were just highlighting the culture from the movie to the music. So that's how we really, like the perfect soundtrack it's just an age time movie and an htown album.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If you like this ship about with.
Speaker 6: I love it man, I love it man, I love him. I love his mindset. You know he's sticking to the prayers and everything. We want that blessed. We got plenty of times.
Speaker 1: Basketball team basketball, We got me and Thompson. We niggas, we forgetting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I got this ship. I I'll be forgetting bro. Y'all gotta win.
Speaker 2: Got they got.
Speaker 1: What he was doing that breaks run stop that niggas that this ship too easy play. We do the Hawks, We the Holls have some good years still building. Bro tourist sight Yeah yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: But it starts in your mind. But I feel like the Hawks they had Joe Johnson. Joe Johnson was yeah, yeah, google Broland, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come on Bro, like man pro playing the food right, were right by the league women. What's some athletes who saying like out and pass like what you're doing. It's Houston everybody.
Speaker 2: We were seeing everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't see niggas in the club the hour too. After them niggas just got eliminated. P J Talker, Yeah, Jeff T was talking about p j talking. He said, when they got damn laying in Houston, they're getting the car. We're gonna hang out straight to.
Speaker 2: The club there everybody, but that's everybody. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I just seen his niggas just get eliminated hard Jane Hardenker party. Though I ain't the biggest god damn basketball fan, but that nigga when he and the club, nigga is gonna be fun. And he with some nigga that I knew that they knew him, and that nigga shit all some bottles over there.
Speaker 2: He got his own, he got he got a thirteen in Houston restaurant. He went out that, Yeah, it's real nice. You missing that kids.
Speaker 1: Going for a weekend so much.
Speaker 2: You have strip club and I don't strip club.
Speaker 6: Yelant'm slipp They get playing my songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's different. It's a different vibe.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, be cause we just met that ye got let me know, if y'all come back, I gotta clue that Sunday win the premiere for Double Cup, Right, that's what we're gonna set up today. We got I'm gonna get let us know. We come out and y'all roll.
Speaker 6: Out the red car Friday, putting on We're gonna have yea Friday this Sunday. I can't Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that cool.
Speaker 2: We have Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's six months, so we need six cars. Slim make it make you have to each for us. Yeah, you have them the rest.
Speaker 2: No one baby by me.
Speaker 1: You just shut me up right, put me in the right direction.
Speaker 9: I'm listen to it like when they see you know, they see y'allt niggas know y'all gonna be you got any clown of cloud Bro a millionaire without no money.
Speaker 1: You know, these niggas go, yeah, Houston, but.
Speaker 2: You know he need to.
Speaker 1: I ain't really you got we gotta get you the next movie, do something really ship ain't make this ship ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but now that's definitely whenever you come to the city, I got you, bro. I'm out, you know too much.
Speaker 1: I ain't been out there on that wave though. I ain't been out there with I've been out there working my.
Speaker 2: Own at the club. Anyway.
Speaker 1: It ain't no inconvenience whatsoever. I just like, man, pick you up whatever I ain't. I know what it is. Yeah, put you on your fat Let let me look. You know how I lie anyway in the.
Speaker 3: Club at my birthday party out here this niggas told the girl he.
Speaker 1: Was no, I told.
Speaker 2: About somebody I said.
Speaker 1: She was like because she were talking like you gotta talk to my boy, like what do you do? Like he the financial as Atlanta. You know, ain't knowing about the soccer team. Ain't gonna look that up, man, look over them our but got a.
Speaker 11: Beanie on talking about something now when I first bought the team, know what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we're making sure they double cut, do what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Code do the double cut too, yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I'm a silent were ready for ready for it. We already got it. Stood up too, you got the story already ready.
Speaker 1: I mean, we appreciate you all pushing on Nytime man many times.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you.
Speaker 1: Come to twenty one and then the next single drop on March seven, then Adam dropped on the fourteenth, March three fourteen.
Speaker 2: For sure. It is no.
Speaker 1: We had to move here, We had to premire. We don't have many there, man, I'm telling you, Brona, get on your move. The movie, bro, you got so many bad in the movie. The better premire because I know you who you will like I said it, like you said, We're gonna scream record there. Yeah, we won't tell this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Damn y'all gonna do it like that slim profane. Y'all aint gonna pick up the phone. We are side right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, say sweet, I got you man, Let's get it