Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program broadcasting live right after the State of the Union tonight. Yes, from our nation's capital.
Speaker 2: The Swamp.
Speaker 1: One of the big issues that I'm sure the President will touch on today. I know that Representative and doctor Bob under Missouri and Chloe Cole, they're going to join us in a minute to discuss the State of the Union, their effort to raise awareness to stop the horrific practice being done to trans kids. What adults choose to do is up to adults, which children, you know, they can't make adult decisions that are life altering and things that you can't reverse. And that's been happening. And we talked recently about NYU their decision in New York that they will no longer be transitioning children and gender affirming care and surgeries that are life lasting. But it is a big issue. Let me play Chloe Cole, who will be joining us in a minute, and a cut and something that she's said, And here's the truth that.
Speaker 3: I want to start with, because this is what ties all this together. When biological reality is forsaken, it not only allows harm towards vulnerable children, but collateral damage to the rights of a whole sex to privacy, safety, and a level playing field in sports as well. That is why every single one of us are here. I was never an athlete, I never played in these sports, but I was once a part of the transgender community. I became an aposseate, and because of that, I have seen the lies and the manipulation firsthand. I'm immune to the propaganda, but I have witnessed how this ideology in this community operates from the inside. I know what demands makes the people. My twelve year old self was misguided into thinking that I was born in the wrong blae and the doctors whom my family wants entrusted with my life. Rather than challenging me, rather than helping me, they affirmed my childish misgivings about who I was, and that led me to lifelong bodily harm before I was even old enough to drive a car.
Speaker 1: Now, she talks about being in apostate with the transient gender community and protecting women's sports at a rally that she has had Chuck Schumer defending Democrats refusing to attend the State of the Union tonight. What because they don't want to hear that the President has been successful on foreign policy, turning the economy around securing our borders. Doesn't want to hear that we should have law and order and safety and security. He doesn't like the President, won't support defund the police, doesn't like the Save Act where you need voter id, doesn't like the fact that that Republicans believe in funding the Department of Homeland Security and the and the Coastguard and the Secret Service and FEMA and everything else involved in it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, here's Chuck.
Speaker 1: Schumer, the President, speaking at the State of the Union on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: A number of Democrats have already said they're not going to attend.
Speaker 4: What is your position on.
Speaker 5: This as of now? Because I respect the whole institution, but I don't respect Donald Trump one bit. I will go, But the bottom line is there are a lot of my colleagues who aren't going to go.
Speaker 6: And what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I think that's fine with me. Everyone should make his own choice. As the Democratic leader. I am going to go as of now, but who knows what will happen in the next few days.
Speaker 1: And then, of course the petulant children. They're telegraphing their petulant Sakeem Jeffreys encouraging Democrats to sit silent in defiance of the State of the Union. Why don't we just have everyone take their speech and rip it up simultaneously in a temper tantrum like Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 7: Listen, ask for tomor You've given member Democratic members the option to skip the event if they want to.
Speaker 5: Those who choose to attend, how would you like to see them behave.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, it's my expectation that members who choose to attend will be there in silent defiance. Of course, skeptical of the.
Speaker 5: Remarks that the President is going to try to deliver in terms of his spin.
Speaker 1: And then, of course Democrats are saying they won't attend the State of the Union. You know, people like the congenital liar, Adam Schiff and others. And here's what they're saying.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump is violating the law and constitution. He is ignoring court orders. He has weaponized the Justice Department to go after his enemies. He is letting loose ice troops in our streets that are getting people killed. I will not be attending the State of the Union. I've never missed one. I have always gone both to inaugurations and to States of the Union. But we cannot treat this as normal. This is not business as usual. I will not give him the audience he craves for the lies that he tells.
Speaker 4: I will not be attending the State of the Union, and.
Speaker 8: An overwhelming majority of my constituents are backing me up when this one.
Speaker 6: I just want to tell you to hear from me that I am not going to State of Union.
Speaker 2: But there's more product things I can do with my.
Speaker 5: Time than just sitting there for two hours and clapping onque.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it doesn't matter. The nation will watch, the nation will get to judge. We have a midterm election, I believe the most important in our lifetime coming up in November, and this will determine whether progress continues or whether or not it's going to be endless investigation, impeachment of the Democrats anyway. Congressman also medical doctor Bob Anders with us along with Chloe Cole, who we just played a moment ago, and they're they're teaming up with you know, together to push federal legislation that would block gender related medical procedures for minors. Welcome both of you to the program. We appreciate you being here, Thank.
Speaker 6: You for having us, Thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: All right, Chloe, let's talk about you and more specific You know, you talk about being in a post state of the transgender community.
Speaker 2: What exactly does that mean?
Speaker 1: And you want to protect women's sports, which I fully support and endorse. Tell us how you got involved in this and why this is important.
Speaker 9: Before I never really considered myself to be a very political person. But what pulled me into all this was the fact that I was put through a medical gender transition between the ages of twelve to sixteen, including drugs and surgery. At fifteen, I came back out of it when I realized I wanted to have children, that I regretted it, and I started speaking out knowing that there were so many other children out there who are being irriverosently harmed by these procedures.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: And can you explain, maybe in personal detail, but only to a level you're comfortable with why you felt this way in your teenage years. Teenage years for every kid can be confusing. I understand that part, and everyone's trying to discover themselves. I understand that part explain what you went through.
Speaker 9: There were some difficulties, ever, that I was going through when I was going through my young adolescent ears. I had a hard time socializing. I had a hard time making friends. But all things considered, I was a very normal little girl and that I was a tomboy, and I was going through the normal formative phase that most women go through when they're and secure about their bodies. And yet my doctors took these normal things about me growing up and turned it into something that it wasn't, and they claimed that I was not actually a little girl, but a transgender young boy, and the only way that I could be happy with myself was by going through these procedures. And that is what they told my mom and dad, that I would not be happy or potentially even alive if they didn't go if we didn't go through with intervention as early as possible.
Speaker 2: How old were you when this started.
Speaker 9: I was twelve years old when I started going to therapy, and I was thirteen years old and I hadn't even graduated middle school yet by the time that they put me on the drugs, including pub blockers and pestosterone.
Speaker 1: I honestly am in a state of shock. I know your story, but hearing it from you, you know, makes it that much. It just it just brings it to life in a lot of in a lot of ways. Congressman, I've got to give you a lot of credit. I know you've teamed up with Chloe Cole to push this federal legislation that would block gender related medical procedures for minors. And you're saying, as a medical doctor, not only a congressman, that children are being rushed into receiving treatments with life altering and results. I mean, you get to the point of no return where this is a life altering, you know, decision that you cannot reverse. And that's the really scary part. I mean, if you're if you're you know, not twenty one years of age, you can't buy a six pack of beer. You can't buy a bottle of wine. You can't buy a pack of cigarettes if you want to smoke. I can't even buy a jewel pod, which I occasionally like more than I would admit publicly. You ain't even buy that without an ID in being twenty one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, Sean. Children like Chloe when they are too too young to drive or to buy a beer or a cigarette. They are being told that all of their problems would go away, whether it's normal adolescent adjustment or depression or anxiety. They're told that all their problems will go away and they'll be glamorous and happy like all the people they see on social media on TikTok if only they transition to a different gender. So what the Chloe Coal Act is is about protecting children by assuring that they can hold those who who abuse them, who take advantage them for them with puberty blockers, with wrong sex hormones, with surgeries, hold them accountable in court for the damage they've done. You know, and we know this works because we know back on January thirtieth, when there was a big malpractice verdict against a transgender surgeon. We know that just days later, the American Society Plastic Surgeons reversed their position and came out against transgender surgeries for minors, and then a few days later the AMA American Medical Association came out with the same position. So, yes, kids are being subject to just unthinkable abuse in the name of this sick transgender ideology. It's time that we stop it.
Speaker 1: So the Chloe Cole Act arises from the President's January twenty twenty five order entitled Protecting Children from Chemical and Surgical Mutilation. That really is an accurate description, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It really is, Sean, This is medically sanctioned child abuse. And I really am deeply honored with two things. Number one is that the Trump Justice Department chose me, a freshman, freshman with a pretty good background as a medical doctor, to carry this very important piece of legislation. But even more so that Chloe honored me by allowing me to use her name on this legislation. So I am really looking forward to once and for all and this sorry chapter in the history of American medicine, and once and for all put an end to so called gender transition of our kids.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, Welcome back more with Congressman medical doctor Bob Onder, and also Chloe Cole, who's joining us. Chloe has detransitioned and is now speaking out about, you know, from firsthand experience, about what happened as a young person making this life altering decision and her reversing all of this. And this Act now is introduced as federal legislation to block gender related medical procedures for minors. We'll see if the President addresses it at the State of the Union tonight. Don't forget our coverage right after the President speaks eleven o'clock on Fox News Ay DVUR quick break, right back, we'll continue.
Speaker 2: On the other side.
Speaker 1: All right, We continue with Congressman and medical doctor Bob Ander of Missouri and Chloe Cole. Chloe Cole joining with doctor Andder to block gender related medical procedures for minors, and we'll see if the President mentions this tonight. Ohie, let's talk about a little bit of what you're going through in those early teenage years and even pre teenage years. Okay, you talked about you know, a lot of kids go through anxiety and depression and social awkwardness. I mean, those are common things kids go through. Correct, How did you end up in the office of some doctor that is telling you this is the only thing that's going to make you happy and maybe the only thing that's going to keep you alive.
Speaker 9: Well, as Bob mentioned, for a lot of these gender concused the young children, there is an element of social media influence, and that's actually exactly where I learned about the idea of transgenderism, and that sex and gender are two separate things, and that you can be you can change it by medical intervention, and that I would be happier in doing so. And even though I was told by both this community that claimed to support me and then abandon me once I stopped, and my own doctors, that I would be happier by doing so. I every single issue that I had, my mental health issues, my emotional issues were exacerbated by the treatments that I was on by living this lifestyle, and it became sicker and sicker and sicker. Unlike other children, I wasn't even the opportunity to just grow up and beloved the way that God usually created me.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit when you went on these treatments, because this act is really going to prevent young children from making life altering decisions. When you went on this treatment, what did it do to you?
Speaker 9: All three of the treatments have left permanent physical harm on my body. I have joint issues from the puberty blockers and the distosterone thestosterone has had it has left me with pelvic pains, and I'm unsure whether I'm to be able to have children now that I'm an adult woman, which is so devastating because it wasn't until I got a little bit older after having these procedures that I realized one day I wanted to have kids and that would be a big part of my aspirations as an adults. And without breast I'm never going to be able to breastfeed any of my children, whatever I may be able to have, and that is incredibly heartbreaking to me. And that is why I'm so grateful for the Chloe Coal Act and for everything that Representative Hoder has done for this community of children who have been hurt, who are confused, and for their protection for the future, because in order to completely stop with a the industry, we need to introduce federal legislation that's going to stop it for once and for all.
Speaker 1: Well, I admire your courage, I'm sorry you went through those difficult years. Our prayers are with you and that your dream of having children does come true one day. And Congressman doctor medical doctor Bob Ander, I want to thank you for what you're doing and we support your act and if there's anything we can do on this program to help both of you, please know We're in your corner so much.
Speaker 6: John, I really appreciate it all.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you. Eight hundred and nine foot one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Linda, did you see that idiot? You know actor has been Robert de Niro, you know, lecturing about division under Trump, and he's been one of the most vile people in the world.
Speaker 10: He's gross, he really is. It's such you know, it sucks. So many great.
Speaker 4: Movies with him in it, so many and now it's like, I can't watch any of them.
Speaker 10: I want. I get so angry when I see his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean he's just first of all, he's been one of the angriest most of I'm going to take him out in the back and I'm gonna put him in the face. So, you know, he's one of these guys that calls for violence. And he cries like a little baby. You know, when he's on Who's the Home with Nicole Wallace. He does some podcast. I don't know what she does, but let's play what he what does a little cry baby? And he's like crying and everything.
Speaker 11: Always about lifting up everybody around you, everybody why is that.
Speaker 12: You have to You have to lift people up, You have to bring them together.
Speaker 9: Period. You can't divide people.
Speaker 12: You can't win that way. It's a no win situation.
Speaker 2: And look what we have, Look who we have there.
Speaker 12: It's almost like a destiny to have this this thing there destroying, attempting to destroy this country.
Speaker 8: And maybe not even understanding why.
Speaker 12: So it's up to us to protect the country.
Speaker 10: You weren't supposed to make me a.
Speaker 2: Crying I'm about to cry, Linda, it's so pathetic.
Speaker 4: Unlike the people that storm the beaches of Normandy would be embarrassed by this moment.
Speaker 10: This is what's become of them. My god.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go back in time, shall we. You know, let's let's let's just take a little trip down memory lane. And as it relates to this idiot, this.
Speaker 12: City is pretty accommodating. We make room for cloud Yes, we have them all over the city. People who do crazy things in the street we tolerated. It's part of the city, it's part of the culture. But not a person like Trump. Under Trump, this kind of government will perish from the earth. I don't mean to scare you. No, no, wait, maybe I do mean to scare you. If Trump returns to the White House, you can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted, and elections forget about it.
Speaker 2: That's over, that's done again.
Speaker 12: If he gets in, I can tell you right now he will never leave.
Speaker 8: This guy should not be president period.
Speaker 2: And when you say that, folks on Fox come after you.
Speaker 8: I remember that Tony's when he got up there and cursed a lot of them. Okay, well you know this is kry so it's not an fcc viousian, but it is still a Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Well why you choose to go that? He says something.
Speaker 8: We are at a moment in our lives in this country where this guy is like a gangster. He's come along and he's said things, done things. We say over and over again, this is terrible that we're in a terrible situation. We're in a terrible situation and this guy just keeps going on and on and on without being stopped. I mean, he's so blatantly stupid. He's a punk, he's a dog, he's a pig, he's a con, a bullet artist, a mutt who doesn't know what he's talking about, doesn't do his homework, doesn't care, thinks he's gaming society, doesn't pay his taxes.
Speaker 12: He's an idiot. Colin Powell said it best. He's a national disaster. He's an embarrassment to this country. It makes me so angry that this country has gotten to this point that this fool, this bozo, has wound up where he has. He talks about he wants to punch people in the face. Well, I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 1: I won't you punch me in the face, tough guy. Let you think, Londa, I'll let him. I'll let him have one free shot. He gets great, I get a free shot. What do you think?
Speaker 10: I think you do it and you raise money for tunnel to towers or some other great organization that we care about.
Speaker 1: And uh, I'll take on the raging bowl and what do I care? Absolutely however I get to he gets to take the shot, but I get to try to block it, and I'll keep my hands down.
Speaker 4: He's he was booed in the streets when he was, you know, walking up, booed by the people. He is no longer, nor has he really ever been a man of the people. Like I always say about actors. You're reading lines that somebody else wrote. Your interpretation of them and how you carry them out on screen is great. Keep your political opinions to yourself.
Speaker 10: Nobody cares. I'm not watching you because.
Speaker 1: The shut up the Adam shift just cut it. I'm so sick of it, you know what. That's the one thing I'm glad about the video pod cash we're doing. I can actually say the real word. Cut the cut, the atom shift out, cut the bull shift out. I'm so tired of it.
Speaker 10: It's I thought you said that means you're an angry person.
Speaker 2: I thought you said that was no.
Speaker 1: I mean the way you curse versus the way I cursed is like night and day. There's no there's no comp person. Do you want to tell everybody what you said to me before we went on the air today? You want to tell everybody what you said? You want to do to me but to get me all pissed off today?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, Jason.
Speaker 1: I want to see how you I want to see how you couch these terms.
Speaker 10: I said that I would kick you in the family jewels.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, really, and that's exactly how you said it.
Speaker 10: Well, no, do you want me to really say it and we'll hit the blee button.
Speaker 2: Well, just make it sure he does.
Speaker 10: You want to make sure I have the approval.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have the approval because we don't need this FCC violation and it's money out of our pocket.
Speaker 2: We don't want that.
Speaker 10: Jason on standby, you know with the dump of.
Speaker 1: Course, okay, where we take Let me tell you something that is the g rated version of what she really said to me. And I said, oh, you're in a great mood today, thank you. No wonder why you couldn't give up, you know, cursing for for lend and you had to give up chocolate, as if that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be giving.
Speaker 10: Up You should?
Speaker 2: You should?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you know, the next time I see you, I'm going to eat tons of dark, dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't even like dark chocolate. I prefer milk for that.
Speaker 10: Just for that, for that, you off of your keto. I'm going to I'm gonna be on lent for the year.
Speaker 1: That's funny, all right, quick break right back to our busy phones toll free.
Speaker 2: It is eight hundred and nine point one Sea.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, Israel hot topic right now, so many you know, opinions, emotions. You know, obviously we are very likely on the verge of military action against Iran once again, as they are saber rattling once again, the number one state sponsor of terror. And it's really sad that we live in a time of rising anti Semitism. You see it in the halls of Congress, college campuses, you know, you hear it on the airwaves, and these anti semi seem to be everywhere. It's growing worldwide. It makes me sick to my stomach. And at a time when the Jewish people are experiencing more hostility, more threats, more violence than ever. I will say this, there's great groups like the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and Christians standing strong with Israel, you know, because we believe in the Judeo Christian ethic, you know, the Old and Nude Testament, and those principles founded this country.
Speaker 2: And there's no disputing it anyway.
Speaker 1: Supporting Israel is more than you know, a belief, and it's about pushing back against darkness and hatred in this world and those people that would annihilate you know, Israel from the river to the sea, as they chant on college campuses. Anyway, please help the ECJ. They're on the ground. They're offering all the humanitarian assistance they can for so many people still suffering after what happened October seven, twenty three. They have a website. It's IFCJ dot org. IFCJ dot org, as we help people as they are in a battle for their very survival and on the precipice of precipice of yet another conflict. IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 13: Today, the Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right back to our busy phones. It's toll free eight hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Colgo Radio, Chuck and San Diego, Home of the Del Carnado Hotel. It's one of the best in the world, except one person has a different view.
Speaker 2: That I know.
Speaker 10: It is not the best.
Speaker 2: What's going on there, Chuck?
Speaker 11: Oh, just another beautiful day in Paradise.
Speaker 1: It is paradise and so is Florida, except you're paying a lot more in taxes than I am, and you have more crime than I do, more homelessness than I do, and your police force is not as effective as mine is. And I don't know. It's just I'm telling you haven't been to both places. I'm much happier where I am.
Speaker 11: Well, Sean, you're preaching to the choir. I've been here for seventy four years, born and raised, and I've seen it changed dramatically and not for the best. But you know, as far as I can get away from Sacramento down here in San Diego. But yeah, the next couple of years is going to probably get me, get me packing up and moving on.
Speaker 1: Just what is the state inheritance tax? If you pass away one day and I hope you live a long life, what is the inheritance tax in your state? It's zero in my state? In New York it's ten percent, like for example, it's forty percent nationally. What is it in the New York state is ten percent? What is it in the state of California? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I should know that, I don't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I should probably too, but now I don't have that in my mind. I know that in my mind any of it's too much. I mean, that's that that's why the family thing has always been so important, you know, and the ones who have good families and they benefit from you know what, they get handed down so government get they're desperate here for to get taxes revenue from anyway they can. We had that big fiasco with the parking meters here.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just I mean, it's unbelievable. By the way.
Speaker 1: You also called about one other thing. I think this is going to be a funny comment. What is it about the state of the Union?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, I just thought I saw where our great hockey team's been invited to the White House for that State of the Union, and I thought the most patriotic thing I've ever seen that Democrats do was twenty four of them. I think now are giving up their seats so that the hockey players will have a place to shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I thought that was one of the best games I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: I was on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 1: I got up super early on Sunday morning, ate my breakfast, and I am glued to the television. I didn't leave my I didn't leave the position I was in the entire game, and when Jack Hughes scored that goal, it was like omnipotent ecstasy in my house by myself as I was texting my son and my business partner and we just was so happy that the USA won, and then watching Jack Hughes give his comments. All right, here's a little secret. I'm a Florida Panthers fan. They've won two Stanley Cups in a row. They've been struggling this year because of really bad injuries. They've had injuries to Matthew Kachuck and their captain Barkov and mar Shand and one of the defenseman Jones, and they've they've had a tough year with injuries. However, they're gonna come back after this Olympic break stronger than ever. I am going to meet Matthew Kachuck tonight, and you have no idea how excited I am to meet Matthew Kachuck. I'm a huge fan. He's like the chirper and I had an opportunity to talk to him on the phone. He's going to be on the post State of the Union show tonight because the Olympic hockey team is going to be in the gallery. He's gonna They're going to be in the House Chambers tonight for the State of the Union and then you know, I'll have a few minutes with Matthew could Chuck after and to get time to talk to him. That's like a dream come true. I wanted to be Bobby Clark when I was growing up.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I'm not a huge hockey fan, being from San Diego and stuff like that, and I grew up with the great Reccie.
Speaker 1: And you know, oh my gosh, I'm friends with Wayne Gretzky. I love him, absolutely love it. He's the nicest guy in the world.
Speaker 11: These guys are some of the deaths that I hear, you know, they see. They're some of the nicest people you'd ever want to know and some of the toughest men on the planet. And I think the guy's smile with his broken teeth and the bledd in his mouth was the picture of the game.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you so, the guy Jack Hughes that that got the winning goal. Uh, you know, got hit with a high stick and every hockey player, all my friends lost their teeth. But some reason, I didn't lose my teeth until I fell off a roof when I was in my twenties. All my friends lost their teeth playing hockey. I lost some teeth playing hockey, so he loses his teeth. They're all busted up. He returned to the game less than three minutes later if at the high sticking penalty, and less than two minutes into the extra period he took a perfect pass beat the Canadian goaltender and that was the first time since nineteen eighty we won gold.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, and for people you know that don't love hockey, you don't know what you're missing. Is one of the most exciting games to ever watch. And these guys do it because they love it. They don't get paid like they do in the NBA or Major League Baseball or football. They don't get paid anywhere near that amount of money. It's crazy, but they do it out of love and they're great. And this guy praising America afterwards was inspiring. Anyway, I appreciate you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on a number. You want to be a part of the program.