Speaker 1: If we keep a nigga killed that ship.
Speaker 2: Live, Oh that'd be that would go off. You need a right there.
Speaker 3: You really need to just that paper slap or fly the paper actually gonna hit harder.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, with a little folder too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all right we're live in three two.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yet, no, we're back.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say we got a gift because this family at this point we all agree on this, this family. We ain't even gonna introduce she's back, man. Most requested. It was like, oh, how can I say it? The love outweigh the hate. You tried to become a villain and you still didn't come on. I was like, yeah, that didn't work out.
Speaker 2: You wanted blood.
Speaker 5: And she waited to the end. So she loved. Like, man, it's a great episode.
Speaker 2: She was like, League, I want to say that.
Speaker 5: Take notes, welcome back, man, appreciate you coming.
Speaker 2: Pushing.
Speaker 5: What you've been up to.
Speaker 6: NBA drive lay Basketball, Summer League Hot, every place is.
Speaker 7: Hot, everything is hot.
Speaker 5: The draft was pretty cool though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the drivet was really fun. I say, for the first.
Speaker 5: Three picks, what what did the Hawks do?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean I'm not I'm not mad at him. I'm really not. I just I don't know if that was necessarily like what they needed. I think like the I read.
Speaker 4: And they really wouldn't read.
Speaker 5: But they wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I saw that to you, and they were basically trying to paint him as like the Patrick Mahoe.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he could have been number one pig. Bro nice, he nice. He was never gonna be No.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have tried it.
Speaker 6: Okay, but who would you have traded? Like if you had this number one pick, Like if you're Landry Fields in Atlanta, Like, what would you have done?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: I feel like with the team they got they needed, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What they got to blow that up?
Speaker 10: Bro around it, blow it up, trade Bogie, trade DeAndre, trade autumn assets that we got and just figure it out.
Speaker 2: Rebuilt. Yeah, how to build? No, no, no foundation.
Speaker 5: Try. I feel like Trey want to be that though.
Speaker 7: I feel like Trey is just kind of playing the game.
Speaker 2: Want that money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 7: Saw the hot he had. I am NBA.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't dumb. They're gonna play.
Speaker 10: They get their contract and then they're gonna be like, all right, trade.
Speaker 2: Me, NBA. They ain't no different than Trump.
Speaker 11: You're here, we're here.
Speaker 5: Hey, speaking of you don't say whatever?
Speaker 2: I want to see it here. That's it.
Speaker 5: And the blaze. Somebody should have drafted Trump that didn't got the funk about it, though.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about defensive? I think he got better defensive qualities than Chris Stevens.
Speaker 5: Let's start this ship.
Speaker 2: Say shoot, and said, nigga, he shot, but you missed.
Speaker 5: They walking that nigga to the car, he said, and said some more.
Speaker 4: Back to you shot him him?
Speaker 10: White boy, Hey shot, nigga, said, but I adn't see him the whole time though they did. Yeah, because I've seen videos and him showing the niggas sitting the sniper up.
Speaker 3: No, that's the guy that that that shot the dude that shot Trump.
Speaker 6: Right there are videos and people being like, hey, there's somebody on the rid right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a paid actor. Come on, I mean.
Speaker 9: Family, They said was They said, stage was trending, Ben Simmons was trending.
Speaker 8: That was was going.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: He say, who's the shooter?
Speaker 5: Oh no, they said Clay Thompson. They put they.
Speaker 10: Said, I seem to say Brownie was the shooting. I saw, Yeah, they said. Some of the Bernie was a shooter.
Speaker 2: Bro Hey, hold on, let's take your time out though.
Speaker 12: Well so world, it's Marcel Alexander from Broken Play, and let me tell you about Prize Picks. A prize picks, you simply pick whether your favorite players will go over or under their projected stats. It's that simple, and the best part, you can win up to ten times your money, whether it's touchdowns, points.
Speaker 5: Or yards.
Speaker 12: Just make your call and wash your winning stack up the wait. It's even better for all your first time users out there. Here's an exclusive offer that's right When you deposit one hundred dollars, Prize Picks is gonna match it with another one hundred instantly, so you're playing with two hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Double your chance is to win, ma'am I trying to tell you.
Speaker 12: Price Pects is available in thirty different states, so more opportunities to win money.
Speaker 5: Big.
Speaker 12: Download Prize Picks right now and use the code Broken Play, and we're gonna get this money to get that. This is the best daily fantasy supports out there right now. Go download Prospects, use the code Broken Play. They're gonna match your money up to one hundred dollars, so double chances to win.
Speaker 5: Let's get it.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, this nigga has a highlight of deflecting a past.
Speaker 4: I've seen that. That's some bullshit.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even I'm not listen. I love everything that's happening. No, no, no, hold on, I love that the fact that his dad, the legacy, he doing his thing. Get that bull ship off my timeline. Man, Who the fuck is Ronnie got up for this? What this nigga playing tip Paul's tipball?
Speaker 5: That's it? What the fuck he blocked the shot? Who say I got my dogs registered last week? Y'all told Reggie Chill were registered.
Speaker 11: He doing what he as was old motherfucking points.
Speaker 3: I'm not no, I'm not disputing that, Reggie. All I'm saying is we can't we can't get a bucket. This nigga literally deflected a pass out of bounds.
Speaker 11: I've been there, bro, y'all just catching up.
Speaker 7: That's this I mean.
Speaker 6: And not to say that your situation was nepotism, because you actually could play, and not to say that Bronni doesn't have some sort of skill set, but we as like the media like naturally want to create this narrative, and unfortunately, when Lebron said that he was better than a lot of people in the league.
Speaker 4: Last year Bron did that, he.
Speaker 7: Put a bigger target on his back the Nigga.
Speaker 10: Bron said, I'm watching NBA games right now, bronni better than have these cats.
Speaker 2: It Steve Steve right now. I ain't gonna lie Stephen.
Speaker 3: They said a lot of you know, off wall stuff, but he did say he said, you can't get up at the media for covering Briani the way they cover him.
Speaker 2: You allowed that, you put that out there.
Speaker 3: Talking about Bron like Bron like you know what I'm saying, like like it's like you can't you can't like throw shots and then say he's just a kid.
Speaker 2: I think if you once you put him out there, you put him out there, you're on the team. Now nigga put him out there.
Speaker 8: Oh so Jaylen Brown was at the game.
Speaker 2: Now that ain't you said?
Speaker 8: He ain't.
Speaker 11: Look like you know what he said, Marcella, that's.
Speaker 2: A party file though, No, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I don't think so. No one wrong.
Speaker 6: They both. Angel is still active. Kaiser had her moments cut moments walking that as.
Speaker 3: Yeahs going lay up.
Speaker 6: This is the same conversation that we all can hearing that and it's all educated about basketball, like you're just talking to people that play basketball. And I don't think that he was saying it in like a derogatory way. I think he was kind of like, damn, he's not really cut out for that.
Speaker 4: He cleared real quick though.
Speaker 7: Yes, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 10: Not he should haved on what he while they said, but why.
Speaker 2: You clear it up though?
Speaker 5: B this Okay, I will say this because like we see how well from the media standpoint, how they portray Jalen Jayalen really be chilling him on do too many interviews. So with him, he's like, I'm thinking, I'm kicking it with my folks, just talking regularly. I don't talk about ship like this. Yeah, but fuck it, so y'all can leave me the funk Alonge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good on the little run right now.
Speaker 2: Spoken.
Speaker 5: He's the comfort final MVP, and he got a bad with him with.
Speaker 2: Not coming out of that boy.
Speaker 4: The number one option. I know y'all seen that.
Speaker 3: They said that's a little shade shade.
Speaker 10: Obviously that come on, bro, he can't even say that wasn't no shade.
Speaker 3: So I wonder what goes into like the selection process for the Olympic teamuse Jaylen Brown should be on that.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean, your shoe contract is a major thing if you're not Nike, and Jaylen Brown cuts the Nike off his shoe, he was never gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Really, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, he talked about phild Knight and Nike.
Speaker 5: Is Carrie two point oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Oh, he was never gonna make the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you know what, I would be remiss, I said, if we talked about Jalen Brown.
Speaker 2: Today, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, I don't read the scripts, but I didn't know it was on the menu. But I will say I said, I got oh, Jayleen, this is my camera. Jayleen Brown. Owe you an apology, brother, Ah, you an apology. Jayleen Brown, Owe you an apology.
Speaker 2: JB. Hey, I said some things. I didn't know your background.
Speaker 3: The way you walked into that Summer League game with them two power Rangers, man.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. He had yellow and pink and you was the black power Ranger. Brother.
Speaker 3: I got to give respect where it's due. I'm a fan of you off the court, funk on the court.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm a real man can apologize and that's from the heart. Man, I said that. That was on my heart, and that's I'm leaving at that.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie that ship man, just to see the brotherhood.
Speaker 3: Lou, you ain't have to do that, but it was on my I ain't gonna hold like this, ain't no for no cap bro like this. That fucked me up and I'm vulnerable, right, I'm really emotional and.
Speaker 5: Ship like, I already know how gonna DM man. You're good, fam. You ain't seen ship yet. That what he's gonna say, he ain't seen ship yet.
Speaker 3: I just I just see I like, I like when the nigga walk in the room and he because he don't say much.
Speaker 5: Bro bro, when we did don what when we did media, Jaylen Brown won the niggas.
Speaker 1: Let me ask the question that type of ship you got that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Here real were back on the court. He comes down, niggas up, we're over that children.
Speaker 4: We get an interview like he's like give me. He was like, I got you, I got ya.
Speaker 5: But I knew he was like, come on, I know what y'alla do. Stopped playing, but he could have eased it. But now he came up and walked. Nigga. But see a nigga like that, Jayleen, you should have hold up. You better get your that damn fly.
Speaker 2: But when we kill that motherfucker, oh.
Speaker 5: Boy, we're gonna frame that bitch.
Speaker 2: It's gotta have a white background for sure.
Speaker 5: This I know, Bro, Derek White, you're picking Derek White over Jaylen Brown nowhere.
Speaker 3: But that's why I'm asking. I mean, you deal with what goes into the selection.
Speaker 4: Was gonna do?
Speaker 10: Bro, Even before the team was like solidified, they kept saying there White is a dark horse, like they knew they was Finna.
Speaker 5: You don't think that's an ego thing they're trying to like, but they don't. They don't really. Jay Le Brown don't give.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's an ego thing for Ja don thing for Kawhi.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Nike and all of them, the selection committee and ship.
Speaker 7: But it's not gonna do anything but.
Speaker 2: And Adidas, I mean, I know he's undeniable.
Speaker 9: Adidas with Sketchers with Joel and.
Speaker 4: B Dems are undeniable. That was like, we can't afford what the.
Speaker 2: And that's your top five in the league.
Speaker 5: That's and that's why he even built him.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 5: Like you want to, you're doing some.
Speaker 7: Didn't he fill out in twelve minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can't stay. He can't stay in game.
Speaker 4: It ain't looking like his game.
Speaker 7: It's not, which is surprising.
Speaker 4: It was foul baiting and ship and internationals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but who no Joe like at the USA, US Canada he found out in twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean really won't even be there.
Speaker 3: Nigga playing basketball and right now he got the rollers on the gut now, but.
Speaker 10: They didn't want that nigga blowing up.
Speaker 3: Tell me something, my breaks, that's the bush got blowing the dark on the.
Speaker 13: Damn And how much money you get from Sketchy.
Speaker 2: Because you got.
Speaker 11: Good, bro.
Speaker 5: My daughter got so mad at me one day. She wanted some said, I'm not buying that ship. You gotta ask your mama doing it.
Speaker 8: You gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Hit up. Es W has some.
Speaker 5: Color and ship, but you know, like they like the colorway you.
Speaker 13: Know, bro, shoes, I'm not buying s W. Some shoes I'm not buying. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 8: It's dis kind of what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not buying sketched.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't fucking sketching like it's a personal ship.
Speaker 5: We ain't gonna get brandybody. No, I don't fuck with sketch, not for not for me buying my kids sho.
Speaker 2: I ain't bouyt my daughter schedule. Yeah, so why would you know? I'm just asking, like.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that, you asking me what do I got a problem with skeeduing You just said I never buy my daughter sketches.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like my ship from a long long time ago. I'm trying to feel with your ship.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, that's rain because sketches, Like I guess because I'm thinking of like how we was right. You weren't supposed to be wearing sketches.
Speaker 2: Like I just had. Like it's just like trauma to me.
Speaker 5: Why what talk about it?
Speaker 7: Like do you need to lay down?
Speaker 1: That rain come out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: That rain can hear that?
Speaker 3: But anyway, what I was saying was I made it, Yeah, because like I.
Speaker 2: Think for me, it's like.
Speaker 5: Hmhmm audio he could hear, but he couldn't. But he couldn't hear. Done nigga picking you where they want to hear that's why that fly came in here. I said the way let me on the inside. All right, audio, you don't worry about your turn the volume.
Speaker 2: It's not that dope out man. Listen. What I'm saying is uh like it.
Speaker 3: It was just like them kids who had a lot of money had sketches real yeah, when I was like, yeah, all them hillies and ship oh okay, and I just felt like, you know, I don't know, it was just like lames, but it was really.
Speaker 2: I was upset because you wanted that. I just I was like, I like to try them out.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't never like the kid that'd be like let me, let me, let me use your let me yeah.
Speaker 2: Your skates or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, it'd be sometimes parents do that. Ship They overstepped my dad. We stayed in the complace, bro, all the kids out there on their roller blades and ship walking. My dad Like, I was like, they got rollerblades. I ain't got nothing. But you know, like certain kids on certain days they want to do certain ship That was just that. One day after that, we were playing football and shit, basketball whatever we're doing. My birthday come that Nigga had me a box. Opened the box, I'm thinking I got the new joints. The nigga don't bought me some roller blades, looking like like now you go, mother fucker, I don't.
Speaker 11: Stay every day.
Speaker 5: Look, the roller blade was so fire, Nigga, I probably did it. I probably rollerbladed twice.
Speaker 2: That ain't that crazy though, Like, but.
Speaker 1: Thats probably the nicest thing that Nigga ever did.
Speaker 2: It was it was thoughtful from here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, how many wells you hand on your rollerblades?
Speaker 5: Think of four?
Speaker 11: That's crazy.
Speaker 13: My first pair of rollerblades, I had three wheels, No bullshit, Nigga.
Speaker 11: I don't know how they made them.
Speaker 2: Oh oh two in the front.
Speaker 11: One of the back, Nigga was three. It was three. It was three three still it's supposed to be four.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 11: But my first pair of rollerblades, I had three blades.
Speaker 1: That Nigga ball had. The handicap roll.
Speaker 2: That Nigga was stopping on I was that Nigga was stopping like, uh, Willim Smith and what's that? Uh a handcock?
Speaker 5: I think you had some cartoon.
Speaker 2: What's the problem, damn.
Speaker 5: So that's why you look at schedule like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just like you're like Okay, y'all think y'all, y'are doing something.
Speaker 5: Who else signed the schedule, y'all?
Speaker 4: You know Randall?
Speaker 2: All right, that's why he is who he is.
Speaker 5: But embiid come home, bro, but probably was in bed from they probably scheduled.
Speaker 4: Probably he was under before that embid.
Speaker 5: We're going for the chick line for them, skeedus in Africa. You gotta think about that great.
Speaker 2: Look under arm as a basketball player going for that, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandon Jenny started that ship off.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fact, let's put some respect on man.
Speaker 8: You too, I do.
Speaker 7: He's such a great Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm listening, No, no, no, literally, we were just talking about how like Brandon Jennings was. We were talking about high school highlight tape like that. Brandon John Brandon Jennis. Okay, I'm gonna tell you some Austin Rivers been a doll since he was nine years old.
Speaker 2: We've been playing, We've been came from bottom like this.
Speaker 5: Oh Daron uh with the.
Speaker 2: Girl Jalen Jayleen Green.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got a fire high school I.
Speaker 2: Would say, I would say from California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say the top three high school mixtapes Brandon Jennis kill Car John Wall I'm an well, I'm a fucking out a little bit. Y'all might not know Josh Shelby.
Speaker 4: Tough, crazy tough. What's my nigga who went to wait for us? J t Uh.
Speaker 7: From Charlotte?
Speaker 10: Damn j t Uhniggins had a find one Deck Rose.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's the short nigga from Baltimore?
Speaker 7: Oh that's him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's okay, I said, Brandon J.
Speaker 8: I never playing person in high school.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just was with him that uh Gillian.
Speaker 3: Wallow, he would like that this nigga, This nigga just tours and does pro ams and ship, get MVPs and walk out.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: So I say my top three Brandon Jennings killed called Josh Shelby. Look at Josh Shelvy. Niggas forget about job. He was then one player in the nation.
Speaker 5: Oh nigga, lou Will. I don't know if they're just a little thing.
Speaker 8: But I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't know we had because I saw that motherfucking person like that, Yes, Sir.
Speaker 3: Eric Gordon, Eric Gordon, because Eric Gordon, that nigga Airic Gordon in front of Mike at his game.
Speaker 10: He was he was beating I seen him in d Rose play Mean Streets together against Blake Peacham.
Speaker 6: I mean they definitely remember watching them at Peacham like they were killing everyone.
Speaker 7: I think they won that year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, nigga.
Speaker 7: That against Michael Beasley.
Speaker 3: Mike Beasley is is one of the most cold coldest niggas ever.
Speaker 6: Not really Michael Beasley easily Mike still right now, we told you to coach to the show to nigga from the city.
Speaker 5: Though he be coming every time we get some wrong basketball. That's the only time coming.
Speaker 8: Don't get seven Woods.
Speaker 7: Yeah, was Colombia so great? I just hate that he.
Speaker 1: The most recent nigga be Williams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m hmm that niggay.
Speaker 7: That your boy every day.
Speaker 8: But it was like, no, no, what about football? Top top five high School tay.
Speaker 5: Von Austin West Virginia Boy.
Speaker 14: No high school Highlight, tape College to Harvard.
Speaker 5: Yea save by Austin Hoghlight, Reggie Bush, Reggie.
Speaker 3: That my college and high school, Reggie Bush high School Highlight Tablet's.
Speaker 13: Go back to you want to do it like that, Let's go to Yes, go to Lorenzo Booking.
Speaker 11: We can do a.
Speaker 13: I we can do v we can do Rond Cary Harry Nigga her he got the same numbers he had in high school.
Speaker 5: Got right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I see what you're talking about highlight tapes. That was just like, how do you do that? We're on some stop on the down, just said Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the ship he was doing too.
Speaker 13: Yeah from Norland, Miami, Norland. Uh Johnston, Duke Johnson. I thought about Johnson crazy.
Speaker 3: You know you know who you know who was he? I know he didn't do nothing. Uh this nigga Jeff. Look, he was this big ass.
Speaker 2: You have seen a kid that's just like big for no reason. Yeah, but like he was like the.
Speaker 3: Number one player. I'm saying, I'm playing our class. But he was just so big. But what linebacker and never did nothing, never did which.
Speaker 11: My boy has a wood from see the Grove wide receiving.
Speaker 2: I won't say he never did nothing, but like I get what you said.
Speaker 3: Just niggas thought he was about the niggas thought he was gonna be the next Rate Lewis.
Speaker 5: This is what I gotta start realizing with us on the show, bro we be talking, we stopped talking because we start understanding each other. And when they put the clips out, people don't realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like y'all, y'all don't put out when we correct ourselves because.
Speaker 5: We really be saying many They cut off when I say I like to jump in the mud now black women, Yeah, but they ain't let you finish.
Speaker 11: Was dirty, That ship was dirty. That was dirty work, bro, that was dirty.
Speaker 5: But the black woman reposted it on Twitter. We're crazy, all of them laughing.
Speaker 11: But it's the first.
Speaker 5: It's the first one when the females don't complain and take it the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Niggas shut up for they start, but they're not gonna start because he just basically the reason why he don't get no hosts.
Speaker 2: Queen put that.
Speaker 5: Nigga, Hey, well we start talking about USA. Kawhile Leonard, y'all think of like what's going on?
Speaker 2: I literally just said, I don't know what episode was.
Speaker 3: Kawhi Leonard is going to escape America and he like, we ain't gonna never hear from this nigga ever again.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 13: They said, Tim duncan be on the scene.
Speaker 11: I don't never.
Speaker 6: See someone who's here a little bit.
Speaker 5: You just don't see him because the nigga dress so crazy. Cowboy had on with some jeans and a hockey jersey like heat ship like that ain't.
Speaker 2: Really being a cut cut I ain't saying.
Speaker 3: I just feel like he on the verge of basically just vanishing.
Speaker 4: I love Kawhi, but I think we give him too much credit.
Speaker 11: No, we don't hold on, bro.
Speaker 5: He earned that.
Speaker 4: Unavailable for the past five years.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't give as they want toy nineteen.
Speaker 4: It's just twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four thinking about it. Time flies.
Speaker 7: Well, we missed a couple of years with COVID.
Speaker 5: Yeah, COVID don't care.
Speaker 2: But one year.
Speaker 11: Years, last three years.
Speaker 2: This year year, the bubble was one year.
Speaker 11: It was a long year, last three years, and this ship long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all put it that way. I'm not no personal just arguing. So if y'all put it that way, but said, I.
Speaker 3: Love Gawhi, great, great player. It's been five years since you did ship.
Speaker 5: Is he still can he still check the best player on the other team?
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't look like it right now, bro, No, No, don't look like it right now.
Speaker 2: Now with the young nigga pulling up, it.
Speaker 5: Don't look like I'm saying, yes, I say.
Speaker 2: L and green and put that nigga in the b right now.
Speaker 11: My dog ain't on.
Speaker 2: The course right now.
Speaker 5: Bro Okay, Hey what man? What Kevilgartener just saying about Kawhi? Yeah, well we forget.
Speaker 4: And playing when he said.
Speaker 2: He's talking about old Kawhi. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Twenty nineteen, Kawhi get on the grill, Yeah, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: I don't know, sir, So who else could have been snowed besides Jaylen Brown? Who else could have been? Like Damn Bronson Michelle. But they weren't gonna take him either.
Speaker 8: It wasn't gonna blade and he's got off injuries.
Speaker 6: But again, like we're not actually like Derek White is not a Kawhi type player. So that's where I get confused. It's like, why are we getting another guard?
Speaker 10: I agree they should got a wing for sure, Like that's where but but again, you look at the available wings. They wasn't gonna get Paul George. Paul George, I don't traumatize him. I don't see Paul George being on the team USA. That weren't gonna be Jimmy Butler. But what other wings is available, American Wings.
Speaker 11: Olympic.
Speaker 13: Y'all know, good of God damn, where the ain't gonna put that man on the.
Speaker 2: Cut?
Speaker 7: That god damn well, who would you have?
Speaker 11: I ain't that the options to slim? You know what I mean? They said, uh, why not?
Speaker 5: Why not George?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: Why not Paul George?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: Read did ass you got?
Speaker 5: You got to kill him for real though, brother? They will like, man, yeah, you work the camera on that whole ass.
Speaker 11: Snigger got him? You see, I got him. It's not the bottom of the shoe.
Speaker 5: I'll be on your shoe. That's even better, man, we got t sho camera man?
Speaker 4: Oh, Paolo, yeah, perfect.
Speaker 5: Oh put that to the camera. Bro made up a realist nigga, showing he.
Speaker 7: Half Italian and half American. So his mother father, he.
Speaker 5: Shout out to lou Yon show man did the episode that motherfucker hundred K?
Speaker 11: Hey, I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I say this real quick?
Speaker 3: You know now is a stand up guy man, real deal, solid individual.
Speaker 5: Let him talk like the nigga.
Speaker 3: Bro, you haven't talked to somebody and and it's almost like you don't even realize it's an interview.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a. It don't even feel like work when you're working with this nigga. Man, he he he.
Speaker 3: Talent to the dude is uh honestly, I think he's overly and heavily underrated and a lot of your niggas gotta stop hating and start.
Speaker 2: Appreciating some real dead talent. Man. And I'm just that's just from my heart of hearts. But uh good, I.
Speaker 5: Just didn't expect it went on the rundown. I told you, I don't.
Speaker 7: Where they are.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, Brook.
Speaker 4: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Marcelles. Then looking at but y'all talking about Brandy Brunny just won the NBA calling due the tournament.
Speaker 8: Drinks.
Speaker 3: That's kind of impressive those Glen.
Speaker 4: So he already already liked that game.
Speaker 11: Let me see that.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be a gamer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 6: I'm really not like. I think there's an illustrious career there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, he's an elite gamer.
Speaker 2: People make so.
Speaker 6: Much money and look at like your mister beasts and facts.
Speaker 2: Really, I bet he's like Dad, I'm really nice on the sticks.
Speaker 1: Man, nigga, you gonna bring.
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 5: Could have got damn game? What what's it all that bad? I got my game? And you mean game that bad?
Speaker 3: We have a tournament today, like you imagine, like it's it's the NBA Finals, Game one, and this nigga like, hold on, I kept one more level, hey bro, Yeah, when the nigga pull that cord out.
Speaker 2: Oh boy around mid game, Bron be on that game.
Speaker 6: That was my next thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But not during, not when you both time to.
Speaker 5: Need to be motherfucking bright the game or best father and son du or NBA.
Speaker 11: History, which.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the only father.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that okay. But I actually want to get into this because there are so many other sons of players that have played the NBA that are like significantly better than that.
Speaker 7: We just like talk about.
Speaker 2: What's the boy from Atlanta his dad played against. I don't know if.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jabari Smith, I'm gonna say kJ Martin for sure. I'm even gonna go with Scottie Pippens Jr. Right now because you're playing crazy. I mean, if we even want to say dep Jalen br I'll even put.
Speaker 8: Stuff up there.
Speaker 2: Thompson but is.
Speaker 5: Better than Lebron.
Speaker 7: But that's not the point.
Speaker 4: It's okay because on the way, yeah there we go.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, on the way, but Agent zero Son is.
Speaker 4: On the way.
Speaker 7: If we really want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: The Boozer twins, you're right, right, mean absolutely, the big man nice though, the guard, the little he.
Speaker 2: There, oh he Okay, did I know he's gonna be good?
Speaker 7: Camp six nine? I think at fifteen.
Speaker 2: Twice, I ain't a lot of call.
Speaker 3: Son might be the dark horse just because he's just so he's just he got he.
Speaker 14: Got it now though, like yeah, his mom a star, his dad a star, he built, he's just so chill, like he really don't if he a lot of these can any honest.
Speaker 10: But and then two with him though, you see him like getting better year like these be good.
Speaker 3: Like he even even just how he just talks. He's just like I think he was playing on uh one of them Rookers tournaments or something and niggas said something he said, I got a dub already, like what we're talking about, Like.
Speaker 2: Like like he just settled with his ship with that.
Speaker 5: No, Homo, do them New York accents make a nigga like they ship talking sound more elite? Yes, because I was just watching when when we were talking about Mason, Cam were talking like a nigga from the South talking ship.
Speaker 2: You can't say with Mason the Kirk words.
Speaker 5: Faster them North niggas. They make you feel dumb.
Speaker 10: I think because the New York accent is universal. Like when you hear a nigga talking ship from Atlanta in the South.
Speaker 2: He's like a universal though you know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying but like but like you say, it's a lot of cuss word. So like Mace, Mason's saying that one cuss word.
Speaker 5: Damn there, Yeah, Like it's the facial expression them New York.
Speaker 2: He's like, what were we talking about?
Speaker 5: Like they use is they hit?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: And then Cam like even Cam, come, what are you saying?
Speaker 5: Like it's like how they buddies chime me in as well as like I'm gonna let you get that off. Like if I see Louke talking ship, I'm ready to help him talking ship too, Like, no, let him talk, bro.
Speaker 2: I was just bro.
Speaker 3: I was just saying telling somebody that like ship like Cam and Mace like now like when now popping his ship?
Speaker 2: I know when to let him cook.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me And then and then when I'm popping my ship. Now he let me cook.
Speaker 13: You're telling me is it'll be harder for a group of New York niggas to talk ship and get on somebody than it is some boys.
Speaker 11: There's some boys from the South.
Speaker 5: And the reason why I say that about it might get the violence faster with the boys from the South. Yeah, we gotta kill, We ain't.
Speaker 11: Gotta kill, but it's gonna make you feel like that.
Speaker 2: What do you just see that other man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, a gentleman.
Speaker 6: What might say I called him was a niggas a problem like you say.
Speaker 11: When you got time for all?
Speaker 3: This is like the most derogatory term in the South, right one of them? And I would say, up North, niggas know how to express themselves in a way that it makes you think like this, What did you just say to me?
Speaker 2: But the South?
Speaker 3: No, you call me a fu nigga? And I heard you a lot of clear guns drawn.
Speaker 11: Y'all know, friends, I'm around with y'all.
Speaker 2: Balance.
Speaker 5: What's what's something in l A?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 2: What's I mean weird?
Speaker 10: You call nigga weird in l A? That's weird ass nigga Mars niggas market yeah, market market.
Speaker 4: So weird bluster, weird, weird, is super the wrong.
Speaker 11: Heck got you in trouble?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I know that's different. What I'm talking about like when you when you're at a disagreement.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're talking broke, got bro you weird?
Speaker 2: Help like Brodie Brodie weird Cuz.
Speaker 5: If a niggas say Brodie and still take off on you, what they do?
Speaker 2: Bro You a Mark ash trick? Yeah, ye, show try the brand.
Speaker 6: Jason, he's you're so agree what you're saying now, because he was in.
Speaker 16: The like video it was yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Now Kenny don't know who all there.
Speaker 4: It was front center, he was right in the front.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Ken, it's following the camp. Ain't nobody no branch right, Sometimes you gotta pop out.
Speaker 5: That's a wrong nigga to popping nigga. We call another nigga. We're gonna pop out.
Speaker 11: From Detroit like a motherfucker. Yes, that niggas from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Well, he posted those two seconds on his social media. You know that's when when I was saying, like it's time, certain ship, you gotta hang up, you know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we had a good time and honest one night though, who you and Jackson?
Speaker 1: What would you two niggas?
Speaker 13: I just said, I like tropical Thunder or traffic thunder, and then we got to shooting the ship ended up being a good night.
Speaker 7: Hey, I would like to know more about this.
Speaker 11: No, ain't no more after that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's a weird way.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about later.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Nigga was it was just a good y'all niggas bonded over Tropic Thumber.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a good movie.
Speaker 2: Tropic Thunner is an underrated what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying like that one made me like, let's go then?
Speaker 13: No, we were in, Oh yeah, we was. And then I talked about.
Speaker 5: Y'all talking about nigga A love the movie. Yeah, nigga, prove it. Give me three lines. Hey, nigga, I said, I like it and I love it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to Robert Donald Jr. Played more of a nigga than him though Getting You Runs Together.
Speaker 5: Tarreik Hill allegedly followed his fifth child this year, bringing his total to over tine.
Speaker 1: Wear your numbers up, nigga, What.
Speaker 2: You gotta say about that?
Speaker 4: You can clean that went off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, clean that up.
Speaker 6: But I don't work there anymore, so it's not my business. Let this niggas, it's not I can't control this man thirstiness.
Speaker 11: Hold on now, some superheroes.
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: What if it's not him?
Speaker 2: What it is? A clone?
Speaker 5: Know I'm saying, what if they making him do the ship?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Yeah? But but you know he liked that snow.
Speaker 8: Playing that snow.
Speaker 2: He do like that snow.
Speaker 1: Gotta get him.
Speaker 7: That whole conversation the last time was no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous, ridiculous, no no, no, be glad.
Speaker 7: I wasn't here for.
Speaker 5: That, so tell us no, no, no you here, so now speak on the viral.
Speaker 2: My girl was mean, just what you I ain't gonna hold y'all.
Speaker 3: I got a text and said, so what snow you're talking about everywhere?
Speaker 2: This is a long long time ago.
Speaker 7: I mean, don't you all went to Georgia, tex So like my hands was.
Speaker 5: Like this, Yeah, Reggie went won and done me.
Speaker 2: I was like, want and done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're looking at the snowman right here, so.
Speaker 4: You can that ban of snow man at all.
Speaker 6: I tell you what, mom, but go ahead tell me I just wait, are we talking.
Speaker 5: About no no, that's why we got you here.
Speaker 6: F Look, I it's not my job to judge anybody for what they do on their own time. I think the conversation was a little bit misguided about playing in the snow and and doing all that. I think if you are so profoundly pro black for the black woman, you can't do that. Hold on, no, because because you made it very clear that you were like, well, you know, we're just here to tickle each other's fancies or whatever, like we're that's not that's not how that that works.
Speaker 3: No, what I said was, I can I'm I'm gonna play in the snow, but I know when it's time to go.
Speaker 2: So what means is I'm not staying for long.
Speaker 7: Just I'm here for a good time, not a long time, you know.
Speaker 3: I that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, I ain't trying to get married, but I mean.
Speaker 8: It's just like a lot of them getting married out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't doing all that. I ain't now. I ain't bring no snow to my home, no ship. Everybody like a good snow day. Think about it. Everybody had to get out of school, off work two days half half of school delay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to miss that.
Speaker 7: We get a lot of snow in the South.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying where I'm from, stock up in the wall, March.
Speaker 7: We used to get water bottles, you know all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had snow days back home, right, I like one of two days, But I know it's time to go back after that.
Speaker 2: I like that black talk at.
Speaker 5: The end of the day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But you're like one of the You're one of the few. You're one of the few.
Speaker 6: That reverts back, right, which brings us to five babies in one year.
Speaker 4: I'm twelve months.
Speaker 6: Hold on while your while your wife is pregnant, So they counted that five.
Speaker 2: No hold on? What's the agreement though with their wife?
Speaker 5: Like what what's making him do the ship? I don't want all them kids, So go get you five real quick, so we get this out of the way.
Speaker 3: I mean twelve thigga, say fuck twelve, not twelve kids.
Speaker 6: She's been around for a while. She's she's a great girl. Her brother is amazing.
Speaker 2: You know personally, you're all both Do.
Speaker 7: You can go look that up, Marcel. I don't say anything about anything.
Speaker 8: Tyreek wife, what's her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Kita? Oh, Oh, I don't know. I gotta finds.
Speaker 4: Gonna be somebody in this building. Nigga.
Speaker 7: That's something in the NFL.
Speaker 8: Ketavcaro, the safety from the safety.
Speaker 9: Oh no ship Texas like skin that's that's her name, that's his wife's name.
Speaker 2: Damn. I mean at least it's got good genes.
Speaker 11: That world, God, damn, it is the small world for me.
Speaker 7: I would not allow that.
Speaker 5: Like, damn, catch though he.
Speaker 2: Don't catch him.
Speaker 6: Catch you gotta set the trap, which apparently a couple of traps.
Speaker 2: He said, I couldn't catch you on the field. Nigga, you know we can catch you, but I got you off that.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 8: The latest baby Mom is the snow Bunny.
Speaker 4: A couple of men.
Speaker 7: I think it's like all of them.
Speaker 5: Is to take away the white race like that's now infantry.
Speaker 2: Now he's probably so pro black, you know what? He you know what? And if that's the case, I apologize.
Speaker 11: That was your superhero type.
Speaker 2: Ship because you gotta think he doing what Jingle couldn't do.
Speaker 17: There you go mm hmm, right, God, Jingle, don't worry about.
Speaker 5: Think about it.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to. I mean, look, everything, don't come on the way.
Speaker 5: It ain't an answer for every riddle. Hey, but people in the media talking about the Tyreek here. Ain't nobody talking about Bill Bellow chick.
Speaker 8: It was it was a quick news.
Speaker 7: What's the problem is the problem?
Speaker 2: There's no problem with that one.
Speaker 11: Why not I won't talk to a girl under twenty five?
Speaker 6: How old are you?
Speaker 11: Forty?
Speaker 5: Okay, call you forty?
Speaker 2: You look great?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Bro? You do? Yeah, I see you know. I'm gonna let you do your things.
Speaker 5: Nigga thirty?
Speaker 11: Nigga, ain't we got my birthday party this year? It would be my fortieth birthday party.
Speaker 5: Your birthday ball?
Speaker 2: The libras?
Speaker 4: That what mean bout in October?
Speaker 5: Two weeks now?
Speaker 11: You're a liberal when y'all come to my birthday forty?
Speaker 2: But but you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Only all I know is libran scorpio dom one, calm scorpios that I've been around my goddamn life.
Speaker 11: No, he ain't calming, No, No.
Speaker 5: You gotta just see one, dumb man.
Speaker 11: Niggas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no I can, I can.
Speaker 11: I don't even seen you, man, but I know you're not come.
Speaker 5: No, don't when.
Speaker 3: I ain't say lane calm yeah, because because we were in Vegas together. So when we finished, said it's time to go up, I said, all right.
Speaker 5: That Marcella activated out of us.
Speaker 2: No, Marcel, you can never we no wheelchairs was involved.
Speaker 11: Living.
Speaker 8: You seen me outside for a long time. I have my outside.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: Right, Marcella, what do you on a brand?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 6: I mean but when Marcella's activated, he's activated. But I think that could go.
Speaker 4: For then they go ahead a white.
Speaker 2: Right, well, black tips.
Speaker 5: You can't really turn him down once he activated. Marcelle a lout of that.
Speaker 7: Marcel is pretty good. He's be dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, myselfie dance dancing. Myself do a lot of that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: When you say, well, when you say Marcella dancer, like give me a description of how he might be danced like a.
Speaker 7: Little technoli ish like makes it like box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that nigga dance like Jonathan.
Speaker 2: It's not with the whistle.
Speaker 8: It's good to have a whistle.
Speaker 5: That nigga bring his own whistle.
Speaker 2: You heard he said it's good to have a whistle. That's a Caribbean.
Speaker 7: There we go a little.
Speaker 8: I get that have a whistle.
Speaker 11: You got to have that whistle.
Speaker 5: But said skip Baylor's will be leaving Fox Sports and undisputed after eight c we stopped watching that ship with you did that fun ship the Shannon.
Speaker 10: That nigga can come out with a club skip next nigga, nobody at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: It's about time, bro, Yeah, because like you said, that ship he did to Shannon that day.
Speaker 5: Come on, man and bro, why did after that Shannon start acting so tough with y'all, But he ain't act tough with Skill. Everybody who's making skits on him? He mad about that skip right in your face? Skill, You don't let me shut your ass.
Speaker 2: All I say, all I want you to throw is that I gave you everything I had.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, that nigga literally disrespects your whole Hall of Fame career in your face.
Speaker 4: You you stopping stop?
Speaker 2: You know a nigga man?
Speaker 5: What he can? You put your glasses back on. Ain't like that put your glass.
Speaker 2: That was respect, Hey, I.
Speaker 5: Did to put the glasses back on.
Speaker 13: Yes, I think he was so upset, like if he would have went there, it would have been somewhere to where he couldn't have came back Like I'm talking about.
Speaker 11: No nigga, he would have.
Speaker 1: Got physical with that little white from South Georgia.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you like because.
Speaker 13: Those words, those words were penetrating, bro, Like false, they were penetrating, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 13: So I don't think he could have went there, Nigga, we just had a conversation about.
Speaker 5: I didn't know had a conversation about this. Bro. You said it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even I'm letting you flow, nigga because you playing cook.
Speaker 5: I would let you cook.
Speaker 11: But it was just I think Shannon was he would have went too far left.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, honestly, you're right, because think about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the alternative of what of what he did there to what we probably think he probably wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Then he wouldn't Then he wouldn't have club Sha shape, right you know.
Speaker 3: So, So honestly, I feel like for young I ain't trying to go real spirit, you know, but I can't go there for young black males. That's a prime example of how to you know, spollow your pride. I said, keep you a composure for sure.
Speaker 6: That's a control issue. It's like you know that you're going to take it to a place where there is no returning back. So if you just accept it and you're like, Okay, you know what, You're right. I'm just gonna take that and move along. And I might never talk to you again, and you might have embarrassed me in my family, Like who cares? My career is bigger than this platform. You have to know yourself for that.
Speaker 5: And then, brother, I'm agree with what you're saying. And Magnet, that never happened. He stayed there.
Speaker 1: Then you never have all this other stuff that he's doing.
Speaker 5: He never see how big he could really be.
Speaker 3: God gonna do certain ship for you, so really like it was like the devil came out of Skip but the God and Shannon like said, fuck this, nigga.
Speaker 7: I don't think he said that.
Speaker 5: We got bigger and better on the way. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Soon after that, boom boom boom, like a row of dominoes. It's and he and he on a run.
Speaker 7: I didn't watch the Megan episode.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I'm getting at decent.
Speaker 11: It's decent, it's decent, and he getting better. I saw that.
Speaker 5: God damn skit that nigga Lou Lou deal with the Meg the Stallion ship.
Speaker 1: That ship funny as far too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, apology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you won't be laying that ship funny as full megs MiGs with a z oh Man. We had some depths Joe Joe Brown, couple.
Speaker 2: Dad, that jelly Bean.
Speaker 11: Brother.
Speaker 5: Sixty that's it's still slip y'all though. Sixty nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how I.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot of nah man, y'all be thinking. I got to say something crazy. It's like it'd be like it'd be like a lot of like crazy depth, like especially NBA. Like I feel like, I guess all sports low key. When you hear like fifty and sixty, you get to it's like spooky hours.
Speaker 8: They had a heart attacker, then you had a heart attack, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, And I feel like you gotta think when you're a professional athlete, right, you work out or whatever at a certain pace.
Speaker 2: So a lot of dudes when they when they retire, they're like, man, working out.
Speaker 1: I'm tired and I ain't used to them not doing that.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. And then you can't you can't eat the same way that you did when you was working out. Now you're not working out. I feel like that'd be a part of it too.
Speaker 5: That one I'm glad I never worked out so because I ain't got to worry about it, worry about my body. Like, what the fuck were doing the same shit we've been doing all the time. We're good. So but look, he ain't even by age. Jacoby just passed.
Speaker 2: You just had a birthday, that nigga.
Speaker 1: He was a cheat sheet on Madden bro You was playing man.
Speaker 2: Oh that's my teammateber Yeah, I was. He was cool.
Speaker 7: Bruh m hmmm, solid bro, never stop smiling.
Speaker 13: His life of the room, life, for the party type he was. He was one of them, joy to have a round for.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Should be crazy. And they say that they don't even know how he pays.
Speaker 2: They say he died in his sleep, like peacefully.
Speaker 5: How you what, nigga? How you know?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they just put that stuff off.
Speaker 6: I think that they're probably trying to say that they're thankful that it wasn't something more sinister. Oh God, transparently and not to be morbid. But a lot of times when football players have had early deaths, it's because there's been something t t or tally.
Speaker 5: So do you think sometimes they try to clear their name saying.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've seen the last you know, five to seven years, a lot of guys that have passed away have been in those ct SI ranges and there's really no way to kind of get around like how they have passed away. But this was what it appears to be is something that was nothing CTA, nothing that was related to anything anything bad like that, which I think is a blessing to say the least.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, definitely if that's the case, and they ain't just saying it.
Speaker 7: You know, nothing traumatizing for the family.
Speaker 3: I think the main like you go, like, think about it, bro, the Ravens don't win the super Bowl without that man kick return touchdown, receiving touchdown. Really he really is supposed to be the Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 2: If you want to be.
Speaker 1: Tech technical who want to MVP? They gonna get it to.
Speaker 3: Them, of course. And you know it's so so much bullshit. Ain't they won that ship in New Orleans? That man from New Orleans? Ain't there some ship damn same friend?
Speaker 5: That would have been the perfect way playing stand fraand lights went on, lights went out, and before.
Speaker 2: It's not special, but.
Speaker 3: That Nigga that Nigga went on that Nigga was all prod Yeah, uh, Pro Bowl Dancing with the Star.
Speaker 5: He was on that too, that he was damn damn the one Adams. They say he expected to be traded to the Jets. Would that be a good move? Yeah, great movie. You've been watching that quarter two three years. Give me the funk out of here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jimmy, Jimmy, He's like, Yo, this dude's ass bro give me.
Speaker 5: We said that.
Speaker 8: He basically said, you like see.
Speaker 4: That every He's like, he's gonna get killed all here his game.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing a lot of clips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta check.
Speaker 4: I know he was a man back where Rogers said.
Speaker 2: That Nigga has definitely been frustrated ship.
Speaker 5: But Aaron Rodgers is he gonna be the Aaron Rodgers were thinking he's gonna be. I think so because y'all Nigga doubted me. I told y'all last year before the season start, I said they weren't gonna make the play.
Speaker 8: It just said that denied by Adam Scheff.
Speaker 5: I said that.
Speaker 1: Before the season started.
Speaker 5: To deny it.
Speaker 1: You can ask them, did I say it before the season.
Speaker 4: We took two snaps.
Speaker 5: But that was I saw the two snaps. I said the nigga wasn't gonna make the playoffs. I didn't know that was going.
Speaker 6: I think that the Jets have such a well rounded team and like about everything they got. Saw they got Garrett Wilson, the tackle, Leonard Williams, he's still there.
Speaker 4: Who's the tackle, young nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but but they're in a Marcelina, the defensive talk, Quincy and brothers.
Speaker 3: They got a tough division. Yeah, the pat Bills and the Dolphins. Bills and the Dolphins.
Speaker 8: Gonna have it down here.
Speaker 11: I'm not worried about Dophins.
Speaker 7: I don't trust the bells. Thank you with the bells.
Speaker 5: And he got five kids this year.
Speaker 4: Ship that niggas happening with niggas as a late who.
Speaker 2: Niggas green?
Speaker 5: You might you might look up and see that nigga, God damn playing defense, nigga playing cornerback on there.
Speaker 2: I got to have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it, man, y'all nigga bullsh watch out on that type of turn real.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, y'all have no faith in the Bills. This year.
Speaker 8: Didn't have a good off season. They have a good off season.
Speaker 4: You lost step one, but I like Cole and them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not this year.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, I'm just saying, like, hold on because the nigga went viral. I know, I know he could play, but I need let's see, let's see the niggasles.
Speaker 11: My boy running the ball? Ain't that Dalvin Cook?
Speaker 7: No, Josh Josh James, Please do not kill me, James James. Okay, Georgia.
Speaker 2: I don't never want to put too much pressure on a rookie like that.
Speaker 4: No, I just I think he got a potential.
Speaker 5: Is Davi was still with the Jets.
Speaker 7: I think that he is a free agent and.
Speaker 2: James Brothers, Yeah, James with the Bills went where.
Speaker 7: Last year he was, But I think he's a free agent now.
Speaker 2: It might be watched good, but that might be the running back market.
Speaker 5: Is Baltimore's.
Speaker 7: I like Baltimore.
Speaker 5: Baltimore be looking like a to Baltimore option team. Lamar and your boy there is.
Speaker 8: I was just weak, said, I still got some curls. The boys I got too.
Speaker 2: You're talking about backfield over Sax.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be back.
Speaker 11: I telling they got the Patriot they just get.
Speaker 8: Didn't get Hollywood Xavi Worthy in Hollywood, and yes they did.
Speaker 2: I think Hollywood is going to do what they though.
Speaker 11: You can't count them out.
Speaker 7: Bro, where is the money?
Speaker 4: Pat took a cut?
Speaker 11: Everybody gone early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not a contract right now. Now, he took a pay cut. He deferred some money, right but.
Speaker 7: That okay, let me just break the second.
Speaker 6: So originally you know how they were like, oh, Patrick got this half a million dollar contracts So that contract wasn't even supposed to hit half a billion, right, say oh half yeah, half a billion, five hundred million. Yes, I wasn't supposed to hit until twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six, I think it was twenty twenty two or one when it first like when he first signed. But everything was backloaded, so he's not going to be getting all the.
Speaker 7: Basically correct until.
Speaker 4: Gives you cap room. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, So that whole notion of oh he's a five hundred million dollar quarterback, he's not going to be re upping the same.
Speaker 8: Five yearly quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: The same thing with Jaylen Brunson just.
Speaker 5: Did yeah, shout out to Jayleen Buston that nigga.
Speaker 10: I don't know why, but he really like bro, if he went and he was a god. Bro if he win a championship for the Knicks is over with.
Speaker 5: But that's true.
Speaker 1: What else can they bring in?
Speaker 5: They got and.
Speaker 10: Michael for they allegedly he about to take a piccut all right, bro.
Speaker 4: Og not elite wing.
Speaker 8: Talent basically solid not elite solid wing.
Speaker 5: Can they be Can they beat Boston? Yes? No? Now can they be Philadelphia?
Speaker 2: I don't believe the series. I don't believe that series. And beat Philly. That's the series that hurt. But Philly ain't never gonna be healthy, So they could be Philly.
Speaker 4: I really look nice and George.
Speaker 2: George no healthy health. It's gonna be hurt to you.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy. They got Caleb Moore too.
Speaker 4: I always injury on nobody.
Speaker 5: Paul George, Caleb Martin, Philly got a straight team.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying is the Knicks for what if they think Michael Bridge is gonna be the savior?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 5: Team listen once And I mean I don't make nigga know what close to what you make? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know if I ever will, but I will tell you this, I'm not taking.
Speaker 1: A pain cup of Chale Bridge.
Speaker 5: If you niggas ain't bringing the nigga.
Speaker 2: If it ain't bron I'm done.
Speaker 5: Give me my motherfucker money.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is this is you can win with a team like that, and some c double a tournament ship.
Speaker 4: Him before a dumb ass contract after this one, they.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna get.
Speaker 2: I just hope you stayed healthy.
Speaker 5: Me too. Yeah in four years.
Speaker 4: You know how the niggas dirty game.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a dirty I need him to be healthy.
Speaker 5: But I see how they did Isaiah Thomas and that ship is still to this day ship right the NBA. One of the nasty they did Isaiah Thomas, so fucking dirty nigga gave his all.
Speaker 4: Nigga on his sister birthday.
Speaker 2: With a fucked up hip, play up shoulder. You know they told him he pulled up what you need the cold mm hmm.
Speaker 4: We're trading for Kyrie Gone.
Speaker 2: Looking what Kyrie did to the now he playing. Isaiah was playing in the league with my boy.
Speaker 5: Jo Joh.
Speaker 2: He got signed by you know what I'm saying. He got signed. What I'm saying he was balling in the I was I was, oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Dropped sixty Moran. I don't know what the hell you No, you're.
Speaker 10: Right, you know what I'm talking about, ab No, that was kind of crazy. I never seen Nigga drop sixty in person that she was wild for.
Speaker 3: Them to record for them. They just had that recorded in the whole thing. It's like, well he threw up grip after.
Speaker 1: Me and Boss Nigga dropped seventy three.
Speaker 4: Mayeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: What's the dude's name, oh John, what's the last name?
Speaker 8: Rollin?
Speaker 2: Rollin?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, okay, ab o, But that's what we're talking about, right.
Speaker 2: I was just asking, no, no, I don't know, you knew something, brother, brother, Like, first of all, no, not like it's not like that.
Speaker 8: No, I know, I know that.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 7: I just was trying to talk about job Moran or job rolling.
Speaker 5: You know, he dropped, no, sixty fucking drop Moran.
Speaker 6: I was, you know, we'll be doing the wominal messages like, okay, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was basically saying, because one thing, I will say, Briandly, Briandley knows everything literally, like so you can't you got you know what I mean? So that's why I was like when I say, you know, she will give me like a I know.
Speaker 2: Him, Oh, I know him?
Speaker 5: You know different? So that's right, Oh I know I'm knowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she like we'll talk about it.
Speaker 5: You trying to see if that I know him knowing or yeah, not like she know him.
Speaker 7: You know, I think I just missrepresented.
Speaker 5: Westbrook Clippers talking about they gonna part ways?
Speaker 1: Who beautiful? You think that niggas won't to stay?
Speaker 2: How old is right now?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 11: You think he wanted to stay with the clip where he's from?
Speaker 2: Want, I thank you? I think cool in l A yeah from.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he just was with Kendrick Lamar and he took that paint cut.
Speaker 8: That Yeah, he was the hypest person on stage.
Speaker 5: Den Like he could go to a team that's trying to win Denver. He he.
Speaker 3: I never thought that, but if he go to Denver, that she would be incredible. Them niggas and them niggas win the ring. I'll be so happy for that.
Speaker 4: In Boston, man off the bench, that one.
Speaker 5: Man when I got into it with Tum, that one man he.
Speaker 2: Gonna beat.
Speaker 11: People real with Jason Tatum.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, Jason Tum don't need that. He gotta go to a con speaking on that though.
Speaker 11: He'll be Jason Tatum.
Speaker 13: Don't need that, that blunt force type of message. He needs to be catered to that type of He can't.
Speaker 4: Shoot, bro, he can't go to Dimmer, he can't shoot.
Speaker 5: Pass like.
Speaker 11: Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I think wherever he goes east West. Uh, you don't. I just don't want to. He can't funk the locker room up.
Speaker 8: He's never been that player though.
Speaker 3: I ain't say no, I'm saying but like some folks can't. He's a great teammate, That's what everybody saying. But some folks can't take that blunt ship.
Speaker 2: Send the back, thank you.
Speaker 4: Let them write it out.
Speaker 2: That hard.
Speaker 5: Niggas he'll get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might have to whoop one of the niggas, especially the TikTok nigga.
Speaker 5: God damn.
Speaker 2: About the wrong he's Arry McCain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's different.
Speaker 2: He's a nigga. Say yeah, I said, Dub and then.
Speaker 4: Dunks be painting this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga started to take talk all like this spirit fingers man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm the oldest fun bro.
Speaker 7: You're just a hater.
Speaker 1: What y'all think about people painting their nails?
Speaker 8: I love it men, grown men love it.
Speaker 2: People but.
Speaker 5: I don't want to man. Grown men should be doing the ship.
Speaker 2: So I said, people, why do you why do you love it so much?
Speaker 7: I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 6: I think it's such an expression of yourself, like I'm I'm all for it, Like the same way that people have tattoos, they have piercings.
Speaker 7: Like, what is the difference between painting your nails? It makes that same face.
Speaker 13: When did you start to feel this way? Because you didn't feel this way all your life, So when did you start to say, okay, everybody can paint their fingernails.
Speaker 11: To espress themselves.
Speaker 6: Probably Marilyn Manson back in those days when he started painting his nails. It was a little bit weird, but it was like, okay, like that's cool. And then when Jordan Clarkson started doing it was.
Speaker 11: Like Jordan Clarkson, that was what year, Well.
Speaker 7: You're burn twenty twenty four, but twenty one, all right.
Speaker 11: So it's fairly recent, yeah.
Speaker 6: Because no one really did it, Like you thought that painting your nails was like a very goth, disrespectful situ.
Speaker 11: This is a recent turn.
Speaker 7: People weren't doing it.
Speaker 11: I just want to know when, hey, every ship. You couldn't have felt this ship all your life.
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me you when you saw Marilyn Monson wearing a.
Speaker 6: Motherfucking No, I don't think that Marilyn Manson is attractive at all. There's nothing attractive about painting your him too.
Speaker 4: He on Sunday Anarchy.
Speaker 7: You killed him here, Yes he is, yeah, because now he knows something.
Speaker 2: No no I need. Okay, well I will.
Speaker 5: Exactly if you saw, like someone you dealing with with their fingernails painted, say they they feeling good today their fingernails painted red? Or no, let's say till them nigga don't never have no regular color.
Speaker 8: Black though, I give that be matching their teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they matched their team.
Speaker 5: Color everything I've seen. Okay, I say, if it's codd of candy blue, what would you say? And you wouldn't have no problem with I kind of feel the same, like.
Speaker 7: Had came out with polish like for everybody, and.
Speaker 10: He was paying his It's not like I don't like so just that a grown man. You would be with them, that kind of grown man. Because Gotty seemed like her little kids.
Speaker 3: Like when women say I want an example from my son, kid, Come on, No, I mean what.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 11: Because I ain't buy the ship.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't mind what nobody will do as a as a as a grown person or how they feel. But I just like, bro, you don't have to shoulder ship.
Speaker 2: Now what I'm saying, Okay, why open you come on?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now, I I get petticures and manicures like you get a clear coat.
Speaker 11: I get, not get a buff.
Speaker 2: I get nigga.
Speaker 5: That the feast, the purpose of getting your hands clean.
Speaker 11: I get auff and shine beside. That's a good trim.
Speaker 2: When I get a buff and shine.
Speaker 3: And when I and when I when I give that girl that uh spinach dip at dinner, you get your nails done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, three feeding girls at dinner.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, like, when I say you want some spinach, females, they look at your nail.
Speaker 8: They literally look.
Speaker 5: Was that Houston, bro? And I was handing something summer all right just then and got my little you know what I mean, got.
Speaker 1: The buffer shine.
Speaker 2: She was like.
Speaker 5: Fingers looking maculum. I never stopped since motherfucker, I'll be looking at my ship. I gotta ship, bro. We doing the ship for women. Now, these niggas doing I don't know who you're doing it for.
Speaker 3: You know how to learn that from a good old g at Georgia tech man. I'm freshman year Anthony Allen, and yeah he played. He actually was on the super Bowl team with Jakobe Jo.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Listen.
Speaker 3: I remember I had some girl took me there and I can't. I was like, uh, He's like, he's like boy, he said boy. Yeah, he said what ship? I had got the coach. I didn't know what I was doing at first, so said, bout your paint now. I was like, nah, we wanted some little she was older than me. He said, no, I ain't saying it like I'm hating. He said old, I'm like that, but like that's and that's all he said. He said, take ship man.
Speaker 5: That's the first thing people know because they know, like if your fingernails stay dirty, like what the like, they don't want you touching all on them? And ship are you.
Speaker 2: How you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, come on, man, you got wean wan dust on the mother put your got sandlot and cheese and living pepper.
Speaker 2: Trying to touch that. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just you know, through a p h B. So you ain't even put your mouth on the ship. Now you put your mouth on that. Now you got lemon pepper. You think it's her, it's you. You don't put the limon pepper into ship. Them barrinated.
Speaker 1: She got a little lemon pepple taste to it.
Speaker 2: Nigga, that was you who did something to her.
Speaker 3: These I ain't gonna lie. That's like as a as a man that take care of themselves, like my sisters I got. I got a lot of sisters, right, so they don't you know, they don't dated guys. I don't have to meet and I'll be looking at these nigga fingernails. Yeah that's all I look at you know what you know, I look at them. I look at their fingernails straight up. I hear all that talking. Yeah, Robby, I'm looking at the nails. But one nigga I'm talking about you have said like a game of Tetris and like everything is up, like that's how the nigga feing up plus dirt ship.
Speaker 5: They nigga look like a mechanic.
Speaker 3: I said, you know what I mean? I said, Okay, if you like it, I love it. But I already know what I foresee what's gonna happen by a nigga fingernails with my sister's dating the guy and they shipped off the fing nails off already this is only gonna be too much.
Speaker 1: But now this is the only thing with me though.
Speaker 5: Now with manicures, I stay, I stay, I stay up the time on that pedicures.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah no no, no, no, no no no, because I got I got up feet. I got to get it.
Speaker 5: I might get my finger, right, no more than two weeks, I don't go. No more than two weeks, right, Yeah, that's all I'm trying to say. It's cool to say that, but bro, they take too fucking long. And that motherfucker you gotta have a sleep. It's getting, it's getting. We gotta have a smart day, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you go, I go.
Speaker 3: I go around ten am at that workout and and and my thing is, see, people don't know foot flexology. There's certain things that you can hit in the foot. Better get that other foot going, man, shut the hell hero.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 5: Correlate everything back to.
Speaker 13: Why hey can we shout out a male grooming service the Hammer and Nails Midtown Atlanta. Also, I forget the streak, but we just don't work together. But if y'all trying to go done, y'all trying to go get some ship done, hammer and nails midtown Atlanta, and you're talking about being like time and fishing and ship like that. You book your appointment, you in and out of that in the out, and that's that's your hands and your feet.
Speaker 5: How do you know the foot?
Speaker 2: How do you know the foot man?
Speaker 3: When they get the massage in that bottom foot, like underneath that foot, after that wax on there and they take that off and brou and I'm like, bro, I'll be sleeping the massages like then, I just feel like, shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Dang, I'm not trying.
Speaker 5: What you're doing now there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm like, I told you get rid of.
Speaker 7: Horny in twenty twenty four. I don't know about that though we say I said the last horny in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't have nothing to do with being horny.
Speaker 5: See, they'll put it project, they project. That's what brolly brotherly, you went straight up. I'm talking about getting ficked up.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it feels good. Yeah, she hitting every spot.
Speaker 5: If you can't respect us, I don't know man, the troub apologic loo.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, he said, if you can't respect no man, boy.
Speaker 5: But this little stuff like that, we were just talking about it earlier, like handwriting like certain I feel like I think me and Ball agreed on that, Like when female handwriting they perish Like that's a turnoff, like turn on for me.
Speaker 7: But it's pretty of course.
Speaker 5: So what's a turnoff turn on for a man that ain't got nothing to do with like looks or nothing like that. So like how we were saying hands and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: For me, for a man, it doesn't have anything to do with what.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 7: Sarcasm. Does that count?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I prefer a very like. I mean, I'm a sarcastic person.
Speaker 5: So so if you were in the store and a niggas says, okay, what did you say.
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 5: Like that, I'm just saying, get the funk out the way. No, But that's like that, don't I like females who can take jokes too absolute.
Speaker 2: I like them who could take a joke and you condition the boy.
Speaker 5: Listen, bro, I'm on the phone with this female and I play in joke. I hung up on her like I said, Oh, I forgot to tell you, and I hung up. She takes me laughing, like so many laughing e mojors. I'm like, I thought this ship was funny. Niggack in it mean it like that, bro, Like we just gotta start by having fun. Everybody right now they see all that ship on social media.
Speaker 8: Niggas just getting picked up in there, Michael, Oh that was crazy.
Speaker 13: Hey, nigga, b I there ain't no way in fucking hell is that permissible.
Speaker 5: Hey damn, I just got that girl picked up. That niggain't talking episode. Niggas just getting that girl picked up.
Speaker 2: You know what though, Michael from the City of.
Speaker 4: Real, it's gotta be a whole video.
Speaker 5: Did he he did?
Speaker 6: He did?
Speaker 3: He did that, But the way Jonathan may just reacted, you would think that ain't not that one saying, ain't no way.
Speaker 5: So the way he wapped up the other man, wife, how you doing who something? If I was them, I want she went to roll back with.
Speaker 11: Me on getting the cause I need my put me down. Didn't do that, Yeah, don't get.
Speaker 5: Like you got like show me you ain't happy like.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, and then it's like and you let the nigga, take you on the ferris wheel, like.
Speaker 5: Put it down and take the let's take y'all just and then hey, John, the majors, if you felt disrespected and uncomfortable, you should have picked both of them up.
Speaker 15: Why he got your girl up picking hands? Hey, put me down, bro?
Speaker 5: They got all the way man, I don't know it, just it's at the time being off with a lot of ship people do everybody got cameras out? You can't even do ship no more.
Speaker 2: But I don't care if camera on off. You ain't supposed to pick a man woman.
Speaker 5: Now, you are definitely correct. But the camera angle, it always makes it look worse, because I'm saying the camera angle looks worse so in real time and it probably had him so quick you wouldn't realized.
Speaker 2: He looked like do you think he didn't do it?
Speaker 4: Spinner around nowhere?
Speaker 11: Ain't nowhere around there?
Speaker 5: Hey? This just like when I walk up? What's up?
Speaker 2: You will?
Speaker 5: You've been alright? Cool? If you see that on social media. Seemed like a longer time because music slow that ship.
Speaker 15: So who knows?
Speaker 5: He did the ah and a little spin with it.
Speaker 11: He's the camera is good now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the camera phones she curls her legs.
Speaker 4: She was geeked up.
Speaker 3: She was changing like a motherfuckern't gonna look at Johnsans like, can on take the picture?
Speaker 5: So look this the picture over them after.
Speaker 8: Called him and everything.
Speaker 2: I would have been in that picture.
Speaker 5: He didn't. Really, This is why I'm saying this. Okay, I'm saying like this, the camera make it worse because in real time, you like, but if you watch it like that nigga did all that, you keep watching it.
Speaker 2: But my thing is this like makeing good like I love you baby? You know the movie. I'm all for the black actresses.
Speaker 7: Y'all know I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I've seen the movie.
Speaker 1: What you thinking about the movie?
Speaker 2: I just I could just imagine how Jonathan Majors was at that premiere. What the fuck you got me?
Speaker 3: I've been in Marvel movies, like you know what I mean? Like you know what I'm saying. I do, right, bro, I've been in CREA three.
Speaker 2: Is this? You know what I'm saying. So it's like, I dare you have a nigga lift you up like like like this and you.
Speaker 5: Think he starts snickering when they pulled him at the cask.
Speaker 2: This is what we're doing prejectable.
Speaker 1: They could have been on too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what you brought me out here for.
Speaker 13: Y's like as a black man when you woman, you just don't want to be embarrassed.
Speaker 5: Yep, bro.
Speaker 2: In the movie.
Speaker 3: But that go both ways though, mean like we can't embarrass it, like we can't embarrassed. Yeah, we can't embarrass it.
Speaker 5: I'm like gonna be picking up.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, for sure.
Speaker 5: No, you know what I can say? How you said it because you pick you up, motherfucker. Not what I'm saying that as all weird.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like it's cool, like like we just can't do.
Speaker 1: I want to do something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you don't like it, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people watching.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry for laughing.
Speaker 5: No, listen, I want to give you a hug, but just not a regular one. Shake my hand and just cool.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Oprah, I didn't know I could do that.
Speaker 5: Damn man, what you were saying. No, we ain't talking about you no more. We try to get it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on you gott to meet him?
Speaker 18: Hello, Yeah, oh we got coming about to be what's going on they do the coming damn time past fifteen?
Speaker 2: All right, I know I got the alarm one all right, all right.
Speaker 1: That's why I like how Lou did that. That keep us on track.
Speaker 5: Young Stick said. The boys still ain't changed that week ass intro. So we had to finish the season though, Yeah, hey can we change?
Speaker 2: Man? We gotta get my what my dog? Now?
Speaker 5: Shot big hold?
Speaker 2: Somebody get around in that drunk run around one d Yeah on that ship. I listen that ship before every boot camp.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna get them season three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, niggas.
Speaker 1: That nigga talking that ship.
Speaker 2: That nigga was at that live, like nigga know he got one.
Speaker 5: When the women started sucking with that ship. The women, man, we were I knew we were.
Speaker 2: We was no, we didn't running out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew we was on one when we kept running that motherfucker and then.
Speaker 5: The girls got mo. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was a great live.
Speaker 5: That was good. That was a great one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the number one. Was that the same one that that they were supposed to do something and didn't do something.
Speaker 5: It's so much happened that day, Like we didn't even realize what I'm saying. We still we still had a great.
Speaker 4: Day, but it was going it was it was to blow the roof.
Speaker 5: If they would have did what we weren't about to do, oh my god, they will still be talking about that ship.
Speaker 2: Most of wouldn't have went home.
Speaker 1: That's why they probably gonna try to spend the night.
Speaker 5: Maybe you gotta come to live saying that.
Speaker 7: But y'all don't have any defenditive dates.
Speaker 4: No, next week, next month, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do one, oh yo, because the season three one, season three, we gotta push up what next.
Speaker 2: Month were doing? Season three?
Speaker 4: Uh live launch opening season.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be a game though, preseason game, preseason games.
Speaker 5: Rather preseason game. So we ain't gotta focus on the.
Speaker 3: Game, preson games, third string playing game, playing the game tooago.
Speaker 2: Playing Yeah, yeah, you know what, yeah.
Speaker 5: What might be here?
Speaker 11: Yeah, nigga right now, But.
Speaker 5: No, Brent, you gotta pull up.
Speaker 7: We had games and you know I've heard budgendary stories.
Speaker 5: Oh no, for sure you're gonna hear about that ship. MASI said, y'all niggas need to have everybody miked up. They be speaking some knowledge in the back and we can't never hear them. How you know they speaking knowledge?
Speaker 2: Nigga, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I must send the comment bro.
Speaker 5: Oh man, is this you Marcel? It's say that boy now got the Ronald McDonald fit on Marcel m A r CEO.
Speaker 2: I like dash Marcel, Yeah no, it's just Marcella.
Speaker 5: That's his saying uh loads of X said heyo. This episode was hilarious, especially when TV fat interview started endless last appreciate it appreciation here ya. Cadillac Kid two thousand and two said, hey, they keeping eighty five south on the map, but they don't really know about sports.
Speaker 1: Laugh anymore.
Speaker 2: We say thank you to this backhanded cot he episode. Man that nigga Yeah, and they said like ship wow, just saying ship.
Speaker 11: By the way, I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't ask fifty motherfucking people outside of that interview who wain was and not one nigga told me who win?
Speaker 2: Every one of them niggas is sixty plus.
Speaker 5: I don't ask parents, I don't ask clients.
Speaker 11: I said, who was whim?
Speaker 2: I flat? I said who was?
Speaker 12: When?
Speaker 5: Who ain't?
Speaker 2: No? I don't know.
Speaker 5: We're probably how you saying it? Really?
Speaker 3: Na w ham Yeah, I said, watching I know you don't know who.
Speaker 11: I don't nobody know what my person that what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You heard a nigga on the song say wham. Who said that?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: But he wasn't saying wham. He was saying whan like crying like.
Speaker 4: They called him wham?
Speaker 7: Who is wham?
Speaker 2: I still don't know baby wam whatever wam saying? Go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think I ever heard.
Speaker 2: Domine near thing.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 12: That is is how you.
Speaker 8: But he said it during the interview already, like probably like fifteen minutes before.
Speaker 2: He said, because he really liked everybody. Man, you got that playing like.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 2: When I looked at you and I said, hey, when.
Speaker 5: Me because like he said, like you were normal, like we just knew. He was like, you know, I ain't even know about your podcast. They were watching over that the studio.
Speaker 6: Wow, and the contact makes a little more sense, I said, And Boss said, I said that, Oh what' man for fucking with us?
Speaker 2: I know wem Street.
Speaker 5: I'm Hoodie J forty two seventy eight said gotta get the whole squad microphones love to show.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, keep it, keep keeping it. Nigga.
Speaker 5: If we get the whole squad microphone, that ain't keeping it, nigga. They just gotta turn the ones we got on.
Speaker 2: I hope you hear it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you fucking with it. Bro, corn Girl t Underscore Chronicle said, Brother, it's becoming my favorite podcast for real, for real, I actually get excited when I see a new upload.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Broken Play, appreciate.
Speaker 5: What the fuck? Why oh damn having the Blisch said, why the fuck? Don't hold on no? Because she mad? And you could tell why the fuck domb don't have a mic doing all that background talking. If they are in the room, they need a mic. If they have an opinion, they need a mic. Come on, y'all making too much money now, we're not go buy three more mics.
Speaker 2: She meant that. He said that, you know what's going on.
Speaker 5: She knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: She said, was her name?
Speaker 5: Lavender Bliss twenty one seventy said, we're gonna that's gonna be the last coming because she said we.
Speaker 4: Got you leaving them back home. You think thank yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Man to prospect, who is to choose from the NBA.
Speaker 2: Runner, Hey, yeah, about.
Speaker 8: I mentioned Copa with the they sneaking into the stadium.
Speaker 6: Through the air veg crazy and breaking down barriers. I mean that was absolutely.
Speaker 8: Unreal, he said.
Speaker 9: Someone spent like I had a lot of people spend like a thousand and fifteen tickets.
Speaker 7: Again and couldn't get in.
Speaker 8: Over.
Speaker 6: I mean they were going through the stands and like checking people's tickets and then removing them.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: At Copa America last night or two nights ago. Soccer it was Argentina verse Columbia.
Speaker 13: Oh brittley, can you please shout out to that deal you begged the last time you on the.
Speaker 7: Show, you said you were trying to be I can't say it yet, but shut out.
Speaker 11: But I was excited for it, man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we excited for me too.
Speaker 5: But we'll wait, ready till she was ready, my.
Speaker 7: Bad folk shout out to.
Speaker 6: I actually was talking about that deal to my friend Josh today too, but out of Argentina and some things we talked about and the.
Speaker 5: Team, like when I like, I guess so soccer pasts or something little do somethinghen you make the deal?
Speaker 7: Soccer pants hell past oh field pass Oh yeah, I mean whatever you want. Jerseys Yeah, I mean we got modello.
Speaker 5: Like whatever they drinking at the game, they drink.
Speaker 7: They drinking all of it. Yeah, I mean they were bringing in bottles of liquor to the game.
Speaker 5: That's how security, That's yeah, that's how we're trying to hang.
Speaker 7: You got your covered.
Speaker 8: What's the shorty who's sung the national anthem?
Speaker 6: Ingrid ingrid ingrid agnes. But she said that she was very intoxicated during the national anthem last night and that she has in rolled into rehab.
Speaker 5: Her honesty, no roll in the rehab was drunk.
Speaker 6: Did you did you hear the MLB and ashlanthem as the homer in Jerby? M hmm, you didn't hear the homer on Derby National.
Speaker 2: I know I'm saying I did, But I'm just saying, really blaming on the.
Speaker 7: Drink that that's what she what she did, that's what she said.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, But I don't want nobody There's not nobody else saying this.
Speaker 2: This is me saying this.
Speaker 5: People get tired of singing that boring ass soon like, oh so real ship, bro, you can't expect nobody to be pumped up the singing. Hey man, put another beat behind that ship. I don't even stay at the game. I was like, oh my god, turn this ship out so you can't imagine somebody got to sing that man put some new rappers on that ship. Let future do the ship, yes, bro, like, let let a beat drop.
Speaker 2: Because you see, you know he did make Drunk in Love.
Speaker 5: Oh oh old say can you seez see like you know? Ship like that?
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 5: They don't want to saying that. Yeah, but but but blasting and like, Bro, I'm telling you, yeah, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I just don't just saying I don't want to keep hearing his song. If the ship was made in the seventeen hundred, y'all keep singing it the same way tradition. They may even don't switch the happy Birthday song up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we know we switched Nigga switched it up. Though Steve didn't even see this ship. He just said switch it.
Speaker 7: Come on, Stevie, m h.
Speaker 2: Bird No, no, no, happy birthday yeah to Tea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we got to Steve. They don't read me. And then I remissed the new one. Yeah happy birth So it's oh, no new birthday song. We can get a new national anthem singing that ship.
Speaker 2: They won't let us get that get the court. They won't let it the court.
Speaker 5: Bro. They got so mad at me. I was at the game one day this when all that ship had just been happening. When they the players started kneeling. Oh, they're doing it. That's now, I'm sitting down to my seat, white folk, red in the motherfucking face. I'm sitting down.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, my daughters. When the captain start kneeling. No, oh yeah, it was ongoing though, yeah yeah. About so about twenty twenty, twenty twenty, my daughter had a They always seen the national anthem at her gymnastics recital, and it's all white, low key, and I'm sitting down.
Speaker 2: I'm recording my daughter. But I'm taking the knee while recording her.
Speaker 1: You took a knee.
Speaker 2: I took a knee, and I was telling her. I said, damn, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So she and that's cool, young. I ain't trying to do nothing right, like you know somebody dad. It was like, uh, hey, buddy, get up. I said, I heard him the first time. He said, but I said, you touched me again. God damn, I said, let me record my daughter, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: After the after the recital, we take a picture. Said, hey, you want some want some snacks? Yeh want some snacks? Yeah, I want some rich crackers nigga with cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I got Olie Wilson for Rebound. She had twelve. Y'all can pick the wrist and I ain't got no more money on my part.
Speaker 8: Jackie that picture, Uh yeah, you can take this picture, Kaylor Clark.
Speaker 4: The points, I guess your.
Speaker 8: Time is under point.
Speaker 2: I got Angela Reice over Who's Who's the count?
Speaker 7: Angel Angel? Her name is not Angela