Speaker 1: To remove Darlan Deep Speedless Peast peas d from the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex.
Speaker 2: This is Drivetime with Travis Wingfield.
Speaker 3: He's got my add hands in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: What is up, Dolphans And welcome to the Draft Time Podcast. I am your host, Travis wing fielded. On today's show, we welcome in the Colts perspective with Colts dot Com writer JJ's Tekovitz will also pick the week seven games. You boy went fourteen and oh this week to improve the mark to seventy two percent winning percentage, which is the exact goal we're going for this year. I know it was a chalky week, but it's always good to stack some dubs as we did from the Baptist Hell Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex.
Speaker 2: This is the Draft Time Podcast.
Speaker 4: Our guest today is a writer for Colts dot Com, also part of the Colts Audio Network, JJ Stankovic. JJ, how are we doing out there in the beautiful Midwest?
Speaker 5: My friend doing great. Thank you for having me on here, Travis.
Speaker 4: So, speaking of the Midwest, you know myself, like many other people in these positions, I make the annual trek to Indianapolis for the scouting Combine every single year, and please never move it.
Speaker 2: Please don't take it to Los Angeles or Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Keep it in Indeed, so I was curious, you know, what's it like when there's not hundreds of personnel from all thirty two teams descending upon your city. My question is does Indianapolis still exist when the combine's not going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there are so many other conventions that come through the city. I mean, it's a constant flow of conventions. You know, you're breaking down the combine and you've got probably like a like a medical professionals convention. There are cheerleading competitions seemingly every weekend downtown, and so we are a great convention city. And that's why I too hope the NFL Combine never moves. The person who really hopes the NFL Combine never moves, though, is my wife. So she wouldn't have to be like, You're going to la for five days while I'm home with the kids. So's just so for her case that the combine never moves.
Speaker 2: And for the wingfields, it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's like kind of a nice little vacation for dad to get away for a few nights and have uninterrupted sleep for a few nights.
Speaker 2: It's always always a good thing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's funny, man, because like every time, you know, you make the trek from the ballroom upstairs where the media workroom is, and you walk past all those different convention rooms and there's like, like to your point, there's like an office supplies convention going on. There's always something in those various rooms happening. And man, we love going out there because one, the city is just such a fun walking city, and two I said, it's a nice little trip away from.
Speaker 2: Daily life as it is every single day.
Speaker 4: So that's before the podcast, before the game on Sunday. It's actually been since twenty nineteen. The Dolphins were last in Indy. The Colts came down here in twenty twenty one and beat the Dolphins in a game that featured a backup quarterback.
Speaker 2: You get the exact same thing this Sunday.
Speaker 4: But I want to go ahead and start here with your quarterback situation. You know, for the Dolphins, they've played four quarterbacks this year. Hopefully QB one on the mend here very soon. But for the Colts, a one in three team under Anthony Richardson two and zero with Joe Flacco start in games, and it sounds like it'll be ar for Sunday's game, you know, barring any setbacks and JJ I want to just go ahead and make this like disclaimer. I'm a big believer in Anthony Richardson where I think his development can take him. I think that he has a lot of things that he does really well from a playing instructure standpoint that I think a lot of folks kind of gloss over. So I don't want this to be taken as a slight, but I'm curious because when you have those two competing dynamics with the veteran quarterback who's what is it eight consecutive games with two touchdown passes for Joe Flacco. I'm just curious what the vibe is, the feeling around Richardson v. Flacco and how the team approaches that entire thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it, Everyone in this building knows Anthony Richardson's this team's QB one. There's not a discussion about do we need to go to Joe Flacco. It's how can we support Anthony and give him the best shot to establish himself as one of the better quarterbacks in the NFL. He's got work to do, but he's the Colt Sky going forward. And maybe it's not the same but similar ish to what you guys went through with Tua and Ryan Fitzpatrick right where you know Fitzpatrick, it was a little bit different. Right, Fitzpatrick's winning some games. It's competitive, but we got to see what we have in Tua. Like for the Colts, they've been on this veteran quarterback hamster wheel for ever since Andrew Luck retired. It was Philip Rivers and it was Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan. You got to get off that at some point, and you don't get off it by going to a thirty nine year old Joe Flacco. Even if Joe Flacco, even if you feel like which I don't know if people in this building feel this way, but let's say you feel like Joe Flacco gives you a better chance to win games right now, Anthony Richardson gives you a better chance of winning games for the long term. So you got to figure out what you have in him. You got to give him a chance to play and play consistently. Flacco has done some good things in his two starts for the Colts, but nothing that you know, he is going to dissuade the Colts from playing Anthony Richardson when he is healthy, and that looks like that will be Sunday against the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: That's exactly how I feel because again going back to Florida, just four hundred dropbacks and last year has the rookie year kind of shortened by the injury.
Speaker 2: Like, you got to play the guy, right he needs.
Speaker 4: Those snaps are the one thing to me that's preventing him from taking that next step. And we've seen the flashes of brilliance. Man, it's fun to watch when he's cranking there. And that offense has had you know, it seems like the league in general right now has a bunch of injuries that every team's dealing with, and the Colts are you know, they're not impervious to that. But we saw a couple of guys play on Sunday, or I should say one guy, Michael Pittman. Can you give us an update on Pittman on JT on Ryan Kelly. Where's the Colts offense from a hell standpoint right now?
Speaker 5: So let's start with pitt That was one of the most remarkable games I've seen a player play, and he only had three catches for thirty five yards, but he caught the game winning touchdown by he was singled up the Titans ran cover zero. He singled up against Lagerius Sneed, who was one of the most physical cornerbacks in the NFL, and he out jumps him, wrestles the ball away from him on the ground to come up with what was turned out to be the game winning touchdown. And then later in the fourth quarter, he caught a sixteen yard pass from Joe Flacco where he again out physicals Lagarious Sneed for the ball and that essentially seals the game for the Colts. So for him to do that while dealing with a back injury that I don't think it was necessarily inaccurate reporting that the Colts were thinking about potentially putting him on reserve. But he Pitt said Thursday night, so he did practice Wednesday. He didn't practice Thursday. Thursday night of last week, he said, I think I'm going to give this a go. He practices in full on Friday, listed as questionable, he plays, He plays eighty percent of the snaps. He was not super limited in terms of what the Colts were asking him to do in the game, and you know, we'll see how he comes out of it. But Joe Flacco, who's played in the league for seventeen years, said Pit's one of the toughest dudes I've ever been with. So Joe Flacco's a guy who's played with you know, An Kwon Bolden and Frank Gore and just some of the absolute toughest guys who have ever played on offense in the NFL. So that's Pitt. Jonathan Taylor, he's missed the last two games with an ankle injury. He's told us he's making progress. He said last week he feels way better. He still has yet to practice as we're recording this on Tuesday, so his status were going to keep an eye on this week. And then Ryan Kelly had a cafe injury. Shane Stikin said he's doing better. We'll see if he's able to go. If he's not able to go, though, the culture getting really good play out of rookie Tanner Bordalini, who started in weeks four and five and came out of those games playing really well, especially in terms of pass protection. So on that side of the ball. The injuries have not hit as hard as they have on defense, and.
Speaker 4: We'll come back to that here in one second. Good teaser for the second half of the interview. Here, I do want to follow up with you there on the Ryan Kelly point because you know, and again with we talk about Richardson's experience or lack thereof in the NFL as well as his college reps and Ryan Kelly. I mean, I can't speak more highly of a player in terms of just what he means for a team with not just the physical abilities, but what he does from a mental standpoint.
Speaker 2: Do you is there?
Speaker 4: I don't want to say concern, but what do you think about the concept of rookie center like you talked about, who's playing well in an absence of Ryan Kelly, with a quarterback that has limited experience for getting protection calls lined up against an Anthony Weaver defense that is so rich and diverse and what it can do from a pure standpoint, Is that something you concerned You're concerned about with the Colts on Sunday compared to what it was with Kelly and Flacco in the fold?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that that's a legit thing to think about here that you know, Anthony Richardson, if he does start Sunday, it's only his ninth career start, and doing it with a rookie center is a little more concerning when you're facing a defense that is going to run some exotic pressures like the Dolphins are. But you know, I had a conversation with Tanner Bordolini last week just about communication and identifying stuff, and he said, like the vets in the Colts line room are so good about doing whatever they can to get him ready even if he's not playing that week. Just you know, hey, I see it this way. You know, if you're gonna if you get in this spot, here's how you can make the call against this.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 5: Now, Ryan Kelly has seen everything and he can help you out. It certainly is a difference going from a veteran center with over one hundred career starts to a rookie with three career starts. If Bordolini does go on Sunday, But you know, Bordolini's a smart guy. He's he's played well when he's been in there. Now he has played in there with Joe Flacco, not Anthony Richardson, So you do have that quarterback who can help get the protections right too. But ultimately, you know that's gonna be something that maybe is a sneaky issue for the Colts, but not one that I'm super worried about, just because I've seen really good things out of Borderlini and his mindset seems to be really good. He seems to be a really sharp guy back there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds like it'll be a fun matchup with Zach Sealer and Kaloyas Campbell, who have been very, very good for the Dolphins up front this year. One more question on the offense before our first break and get to the defense and the injuries you allude to there on that side of the football, because you know, I love breaking down on Mike McDaniel offense. It's one of the more fun exotic looks you get in this league. To take a look at the on the All twenty two. But I also hear a lot about Shane Steichen and man, he's he's a fun one to watch as well. You hear about the quarterback friendly nature of it, how great the scheme is. Can you maybe like take us through a quick one on one through our Dolphins audience here about maybe the identity of the offense structure, maybe what it is that makes it so special.
Speaker 5: I think the cool thing about Shane is that, you know, he doesn't come from one of these trees, the Shanahan McVeigh tree that's in vogue and it works. Like I'm not saying that in jest, Like, if you have a Shanahan McVeigh guy, your offense is going to be good. Like that's just kind of been proven over the last couple of years, and obviously you sprinkle in your own stuff that The stuff Mike McDaniel's doing with speed is just awesome to watch. I love watching the Dolphins. But what Shane does is he runs a lot of simple concepts that are dressed up differently, so you're you might get the same sale concept out of a two x two look an eleven personnel as you get out of a three x one and eleven personnel, but it's different and they're little tweaks, but it's the same concept. So he's able to do that, and I think that keeps defenses on their toes a little bit where you you maybe don't have as many, like you know, what sort of concepts the Colts are going to run, but they dress them up so differently that you don't always know what's coming out of given play. And then in the run game, culture primarily a zone running team, but they are able to do some funky stuff in terms of tight end blocking and getting Quinton Nelson he's a special player, obviously, They're able to do some different stuff with him. Bernard Ryman at left tackle, same thing. He's very scheme versatile and concept versatile and what you're able to do. So they're primarily inside outside zone, but they will sprinkle in some gap stuff here and there. On offense.
Speaker 4: There was a wrap I think it was Sunday where Quinton had a pancake and then finish it by just like laying on the guy. And he does that so many times. He's one of my fair players to watch, and I don't see that about many left guards in the league. So special talent is the right way to characterize him. And I'm really excited about that chess matchup between not just Stichen and Weaver, but like Ramsey and Downs and Pittman, and it's a good matchup on the outside for the Dolphins defense against the Colts offense. Let's go ahead, and take a break real quick, flip it over to the other side of the ball. We'll talk about this Colts defense against Tyler Hunting the Dolphins offense. That's next on the Draft Time Podcast. My guest today, JJ Stankovitz Here on the Draft Time Podcast, Travis Wingfield, brought to you by AutoNation, picking things back up here with my guests from Colts dot Com the Colts Audio Network, Jjstankovitz, talking about Colts defense versus Dolphins offense here, and you had alluded to this earlier in the show about the injuries the Colts have dealt with on defense. Just go ahead and get us caught up on the latest here before we get to our first practice report later on today.
Speaker 5: All right, how long you got hey man.
Speaker 2: That's been the last three years for us. We're very used to that as well.
Speaker 5: All Right, so here, here's where the Colts are at. Let's start with guys who are on injured reserve. DeForest Buckner is eligible to come back this week, the All Pro defensive tackle. I don't know if he will or not. We'll see on Wednesday if the Colts open his practice window to potentially come off ir for Week seven. He is eligible again. I don't know if he's gonna play, but he's been on IR since we week three. Juju Brents at cornerback has been on IR since week two, So Colts are down a guy on the outside at that position. The defensive line, though, has been decimated by injuries. You've got Buck as I mentioned on IR, Taekwon Lewis, who is kind of a glue guy for this defensive line, a really good player. He's on injured reserve. When he went on IR dial with Dango, one of our dns told me, it's kind of like losing a guy at every position because he could go in and he could play everywhere from the nine tech to the one tech on a defensive line. And then at the start of training camp, Samson Ebacom, who's the Colts leading sec guitar in twenty twenty three, sustained an achilles injury. He's on injured reserve. Maybe is a shot to come back late in the season, but nothing guaranteed there. So you're down three really good defensive linemen. The Colts just got Quitty Payback last week, the defensive end who is just a really solid football player. So you got Quitty back. That's good. I think that helped a little bit last week. But getting to Forrest Buckner back, that's the one that you kind of have circled. And if he comes back, whether it's in this week or later in the season, that to me, Travis is going to make a huge impact on the Colts defense.
Speaker 4: Do you kind of feel like the run defense or the pass rush has been more impacted by those losses, because I mean, you just cannot get the same level of production. I assume the laugh is because maybe a little bit of both. But the reason I ask is because the Dolphins are you know, they maybe maybe found something. I don't want to say it's a trend going forward, but they ran for two hundred yards in the last game.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: Is it something to look forward to for the Dolphins run game to get going against the Colts defensive line that, like you mentioned, that's three really good players are down man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it. I kind of made a face because I think it's both in terms of the run defense of the pass rush. What teams are doing against the Colts is they're just running away from Grover Stewart, who's one of the best run defenders on the interior in the NFL. But if you look at if you go watch the Titans tape, there were a number of plays where Groves lined up as like a two eye shade and they have the right tackle just kind of like block, like not even like it felt like they weren't even trying to block on some of these plays, but they're just running it away from him. So it's like Grover's a great player, but he needs Buckner in there as a run defender to really shore this whole thing up. So getting buck back in terms of run defense is big. The Colts are also bottom five in the NFL in pass in a pressure rate, and that's another area where to forrest Buckner being in there can help. They haven't got a whole lot out of Layoutu Latu, the first round pick he's he's been. You know, he had a stripsack against Chicago that was a really big play in Week three, but other than that, hasn't had a ton of splash plays. You're getting good play out of Dio Dango and Quity Pay, but the depth there definitely has been challenged at the end. Getting buck back in there, though, I think creates more one on one opportunities for pay Latu o'dangbo that they can take advantage of. So it's really it's everything, and DeForest Buckner getting back for this defense really feels like a massive missing piece for them.
Speaker 4: We'll have that injury report for you guys probably right when this podcast comes out, because we'll have this drop on Wednesday, and we'll hear from the Colts coaching staff on on who practiced on Wednesday. So a big deal there for DeForest Buckner. Just a real quick aside. Grover Stewart is my favorite players in the entire league. And I say that for his production, but I just get the sense that he's one of those like super mean on the field guys, but I almost want to guarantee he's like the nicest guy off the field.
Speaker 2: Am I am? I on base on that.
Speaker 5: You nailed it. Grove's the kind of guy who like, if you like, if you ask him, like, what do you love about playing football, he'll just be like man cracking some skulls, and then you'll get like him just being super goofy. He's got like this incredible infectious laugh. Yeah, you nailed that. One.
Speaker 2: Sounds like Zack Seiler in a certain sense, the guy we love very similar.
Speaker 5: Ye're very similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dominant, strong men's men, and then they're nicest hell off the field. Let's let's go ahead and go back to the secondary here and close up with this before the I guess sort of the prediction part of the podcast. You do get Kenny Moore back last weekend, And Dolphins fans know that name well because when he was an unrestricted free agent, I brought him up all the damn time on the podcast. Is one of my favorite slot cornerbacks in the league. And I also mentioned to you off air a player that not many fans may mean know about in Samuel Wollmack, who's had a nice year so far for the Colts. Just gonna take us through with that secondary. It looks like with getting more back you mentioned Juju Brents has been down.
Speaker 2: He's a fun player to watch too.
Speaker 4: What's been kind of the challenges in that defensive backfield and how does Kenny Moore kind of alleviate some of that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hevin Kenny in there is so critical for preventing explosive plays. Like it's not anything like analytical or that, but like talking to guys after the game against Tennessee. They all just said, like Hevin Kenny in there settles everyone down and him being in the slot when the Colts are in base he'll go to outside. They'll take Womack off the field when they're in base the but Jam carlis a rookie linebacker from Miszoo, he'll go on the field there. But Kevin Kenny in there just kind of brings everything together with this defense on the back end. And you saw really good play out of Sammy Wollmack against the Titans. He's got five pass breakups already this year. His PFF grade is like off the charts. I think it's like top three or four among cornerbacks with one hundred coverage snaps this year. And that matches the tape, by the way, like the tape on Womack is good. He's been playing really good football. The Colts that have had a lot of communication issues on the back end, Like they're getting good individual play from Kenny, from Womack, from Jalen Jones, Nick Cross has done some good things against the run, Julian Blackman on the back end, but they've had these communication breakdowns that have led to Brian Thomas running free for an eighty five yard touchdown, or you know, George Pickens going for a ton of yardage in Week four. That still they need to be cleaned up and they need to be better at that. But like individually, I think the Colts have five pretty good players on their back end. Then they've risen to the challenge that they've faced over the last couple of weeks. I mean, they got challenged in Tennessee. Will Levis was limited in what he's able to do in that game, but Tennessee had to throw the ball to win late in the game, and the Colts cornerbacks came through and shut down DeAndre Hopkins and Calvin Ridley. So different kind of challenge this week, obviously with Hill and Waddle, but one that I do think these corners are going to be up for individually. It's just got to be more of a collective thing because, as anyone listening to this podcast knows, if you blow a coverage against Tyreek Hill or Jalen Waddle, it will be a seventy yard touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta showing your tall lights when that happens every single time. And I think this matchup has a lot of intrigue for what you just talked about, because you know Huntley coming off the bye week and McDaniel spoke about his ability to kind of get more grasp of the offense in terms of the footwork and the timing that has with the routes and the concepts they run in the passing game. So to me, it's one of the more fascinating matchups of the week and we'll see if that plays out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Ja Ja, I got to ask you this.
Speaker 4: I ask every single guest we have on the show, and I ask it from your perspective, the Colts will win this game if where are some of the things they have to do to win this game and get them over over five hundred.
Speaker 5: I think you got to keep Raheem mostert and you know, depending on if a Chan plays and Jalen right, I think you got to keep him under four point two yards per carry like just baseline, you know, And that's no easy task. You can't allow the explosives on the ground and then generate pressure on Tyler Huntley when you do get opportunities to rush the passer, because and when you get those opportunities You got to hit home. You can't just generating the pressure against this Miami team is almost not enough. You got to make sure that you hit Huntley. The Colts have not had a sack now in two games. They've got to get some sacks. They've got to get some quarterback hits and stop the run to actually get those opportunities. So that's where it starts on defense, and then on offense. I think it's hit some explosives, which Anthony Richardson has been very good at, but then limit the turnovers. Richardson does have six interceptions this year. That's been a little surprising. You only had one last year as a rookie. So keep the turnovers down, hit some explosives, and then again on defense, just try to shut down that Dolphins run game and then getting into some third and longs and hit home as a defense.
Speaker 4: You can find his work on Colts dot Com, also part of the Colts Audio Network. JJ Stankovitz at jj Stankovitz on Twitter. Appreciate your time today, man, We got smart about the Colts. Looking forward to the matchup on Sunday. Best of luck to you then, maybe not so much then, but the rest of the season. I appreciate your time today, man, it was really good.
Speaker 5: Thanks for Travis, good stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Away he goes. Man.
Speaker 4: We've been finding some good guests this year on the podcast. That was very informative about the Colts, their entire operation, who they are. And we're gonna get on Sunday with Anthony Richardson and hopefully, you know, a still pretty banged up Colts team that can kind of offset our losses as well.
Speaker 2: That's my hope.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and take our last break break there, come back and try to keep things rolling. I believe I wanted the prime time games as well back in Week five.
Speaker 2: Let's pull that up real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Week five primetime games were Kansas City over New Orleans and Dallas over Pittsburgh. The last game your boy lost and picks was the Seahawks losing to the Giants and the Cardinals beating the Niners as well as the Raiders and Broncos back in Week five. But fourteen and zer last week, I mean sixteen consecutive wins here. Let's go ahead and try to make it seventeen and much much more with Week seven. That's next Draft Time Podcast. Your host Travis Wingfield brought to you by Auto Nation. Kind of happy to be back in the saddle here doing, you know, getting ready for a game because the bye week, as much as it was fun to monologue and kind of, you know, commiserate my own misery with the way things have gone this year and just kind of flesh things out, it's nice to get back into the flow of things. And you guys have heard the tone you've heard the podcast over the last month plus. If the Dolphins beat the Colts and we get a the announcement of a QB one returning to the lineup for the Cardinals, You're gonna get the same energy you got for Week one. I'm gonna be fired up. I'm gonna be excited about where this team can go this year. I do think the AFC East is open for business. I think Buffalo is probably gonna get fat here the next couple of games against Tennessee and Seattle. Hopefully one of those teams can pick off the Bills as Miami hopefully gets back to their winning ways, and the Jets now have Devonte Adams, so they're probably gonna be a better football team. I still think they're right in that kind of seven to eight to nine win range. I digress. They are two and four right now, which means the Dolphins, your Miami Dolphins, are in second place in the AFC East. Let's go ahead and cue the music and pick the game. Sixty six and twenty six coming in. It's a seventy one point seven win percentage. We're trying to go for seventy two. Last year hit seventy one. The goal is always seventy two.
Speaker 2: That's what we're trying to hit. Let's go ahead and pick these games.
Speaker 4: It kicks off with I think the TNF schedule just takes a turn after last week with the early season divisional match. Now they're going for like these QTc like you know what could be type of games, and that's what we get here this week with.
Speaker 2: With Saints and Broncos.
Speaker 4: Like why I guess next week is Vikings and Rams, which is pretty good. After that Texans and Jets, so it stays, it stays pretty good after this, But this week Broncos and Saints.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't care less about that game.
Speaker 4: But I will take the Saints at home despite the fact that I think Spencer Ratler cannot play the guitar as it were.
Speaker 2: But I also think he's going up against a quarterback that.
Speaker 4: Also can't play the guitar and bo Nick, so fun matchup probably gonna be like seventeen to fourteen in that game. I'll take the Jags over the Patriots in London. Does that save Doug Peterson's job? I imagine if he loses that game, he also loses his job. But the Patriots I don't think can beat anybody right now, So I'll take Jacksonville on that one. Give me Buffalo over the Titans. I'm gonna take the Colts tomorrow. Spoiler on the preview podcast, I refuse to pick Miami until they show more than they have really all year long, or until QB one gets back. Maybe both of those things coincide together. I'll take the Seahawks over the Falcons in hot Atlanta. I think think Seattle's do for a win. I think Atlanta's due for a loss. Just kind of seems like those things match up right here, and the Seahawks get back on track with a big win in a dome environment where I think that Geno Smith can kind of go off in that game. Maybe the game of the week is Texans and Packers. I'm taking the home team, the Packers in that one to UPBND the Texans. I think Houston's very good, but I think they've been kind of playing with fire the last few weeks. They blew out the Patriots, but everyone blowed the Patriots out except for us last week. But I think that the Texans are right for the picking right here. I think the Packers are starting to kind of get in the flow of things much like they did last season. I'll take the don't I hate this one. I'm taking the Browns over the Bengals. I think that Burrow has always struggled against the Browns in his career. I think Cleveland's also due for a wins. I'll take Cleveland, but I don't feel great about it. I'll take the Eagles over the Giants. I'll take the Rams over the Raiders. I think I mentioned this on the Tuesday podcast. There's a few teams I'm not going to pick the rest of the year. The Patriots are one of them, the Raiders are one of them. I think the Panthers probably one of them. And speaking of that, I'll stick with the Commanders over the pan to get a nice cushy win there.
Speaker 2: Give me the Niners over the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: I also feel as though the Chiefs are right for the picking, and even though taking a Andy Reid loss off of a bye week is kind of silly, I'm gonna do it anyway. I don't care watch me do it again. I'll do it right now. Niners over the Chiefs, as I think San Francisco is about to get rolling as well. They also have ten days off going into that game. I'll take the Jets over the Steelers on Monday Night, especially sorry Sunday Night, especially if they start Russell Wilson, which sounds like it's a possibility. I don't think the offense is good no matter what. I was taking a look at this Deeeler schedule today, I'm like, man, this team could be five and two if they be a mediocre Jets team on Sunday Night football. I don't think they will. But if they do, I was like, what are they gonna get some losses? Because they have had the cushiest schedule to start the year, and if you look at their schedule, it really picks up. So they'll probably get to five and two. Here I have them losing, but if they get to fined in two. I do think they'll eventually go back to Earth and start losing more games like I expected, but the Jets get the win. I'll take the Ravens over the Bucks a fun matchup there, and I'm also going to take an upset with the Cardinals over the Chargers and the Monday night football.
Speaker 2: Doubleheader, So there you go.
Speaker 4: Hopefully, you know the Dolphins going to want a win at one o'clock and we get a chance to watch the Jets and Steelers game that night and route maybe you want to just to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I never root for them, but I do think that Dolphins playoff positioning is obviously the most important thing.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Week seven picks. Tomorrow, we are going to preview the game and depth. I've been watching the tape on this game a little bit more back into it than I was last few weeks, so apologize for that.
Speaker 2: We'll go ahead and break that down. On Friday.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have Darryl moose Johnston on the podcast. He is on the call on Sunday from Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: We'll also have Kyle.
Speaker 4: Krabs plenty to come your way here on a Draft Time Podcast ahead of Week seven at the Indianapolis Colts. But ahead of that, you all please be sure to subscribe to the podcast on Apple where you get your podcast from. Leave us a rating, leave us a review. Go ahead and follow me on social at Wing for the NFL. Follow the team at Miami Dolphins. Check out the fish Tank podcasts with my guys Seth and OJ McDuffie.
Speaker 2: Check out the.
Speaker 4: YouTube channel for media availabilities and a brand new episode of Dolphins HQ, and last but not least, Miami Dolphins dot Com. Until next time. Finn's Up, Carolyn and Cameron Daddy just come up,