Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky, joky. I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I said, nandas plle, Hey boo, it's me ros and Welcome to Ghosted by Ros Hernandez, the podcast where I talked to people that I like.
Speaker 1: About the para normal.
Speaker 2: I got to talk to my friend Dylan Adler, who is such a Hilary US stand up comedian and writer, and we we had a good time. I hope we stayed on track.
Speaker 1: We did a little bit.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was more a bid a little bit of times. I wouldn't say, you know, if you've got kids listening, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know I would. I wouldn't have the kids listen to this one. I don't know. Do kids listen to the show. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I wanted to read a story because it is exactly what I hoped would have happened a couple of weeks ago. I was like, I tried doing the thing with New York stories where I go, I never get any New York stories and then they start flooding in of ghost stories from New York. Well, I did that with Oh, I never get any from like hospitals. Oh now I got some great like medical ghost story stories. Okay, so here's one obsessed with this. This comes from Maria. Maria writes, I work as a medical assistant for a plastic surgery clinic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can we collap? Just kidding.
Speaker 2: I've had a couple of experiences in this clinic. My creepiest one happened when I was setting up the computer in exam room three. This was my favorite room. I was sitting on the stool with my back to the door when I felt like someone leaned in and peeked through the door and said hello in a little girl's voice. I turned around so confused. We rarely see little ones in the clinic. I walked out and asked the girls that we're all talking in the front of the clinic while away from the room, and I asked if we had a little girl patient in that day. They all looked at me confused. I told them what happened, and my work mom got immediate goosebumps. We later named our ghost Julia. Because other mischievous things happened in that clinic, Plastic trays would get slammed down on the counter and specimens would get tipped in the empty nurses station. Oh no, please don't tell me they were filled with peepy. There are also shadows that you can see from the corner of your eye that go into empty rooms. Of course, someone needs to investigate the whole building. I've been tempted, but I already have to spend eight hours of my life in this place from Monday through Friday.
Speaker 1: So thanks for reading. Oh my god, Maria, I want to investigate. I wonder, I wonder if it is like a It might not be a little girl. Okay, there's a lot of just people in.
Speaker 2: General that have that sort of like I am here, I'm here to get my boobs done.
Speaker 1: So maybe maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's a grown woman ghost and she came in because she wants to get a BBL.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It could be a lot of things. You do need to get someone in there.
Speaker 2: I volunteer. I would love to get in there. If I do indeed capture a good ghost, I would like a complimentary procedure of my choice. Actually, there's a place, I would say, not a plastic surgery place, but you know, like one of these like med spa. That is that the situation. You know, one of these places where you get little things, little little little minor procedures done here and there, like maybe some laser hair removal whatever. I used to go to this place and and they told me that their place was haunted.
Speaker 1: And they told me that it was an old I.
Speaker 2: Think army hospital or something, and it was it was there for a long time. And they said that there was you know, because that's the thing. It's it's not like it's haunted from the recent times. It's like these medical buildings or a lot of times, various different forms over the years. And they would tell me that sometimes people would be alone in the rooms waiting with like numbing creams on or whatever, you know, waiting for it to soak in or for whatever pill to kick in or whatever it is, and they're they're in the room, and then they would say that somebody would come in there and the and the patient would be like, oh, oh not right now, I'm I'm not ready or whatever, and there was nobody there. Ah, okay, you know, I'm doing comedy. It's not about ghosts necessarily, but I'm performing at LGBT places all over the country. So many dates, like way over like like over thirty dates different cities throughout the country. Ros Hernandez Tour dot com has all those dates. They are starting quick, I mean right now time of listening to this, I'm already on the road. I hope I didn't miss you. And I'm gonna be out there until August, no through August September.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna be out there for a long time, so keep an eye out for me.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm so excited. I have something else I want to do. You know, I always like to like switch things up a little bit, So uh, let's do kind of a listener episode, but like it can be more random. Okay, And here's what I want from you. I want you to send me a voice note, you know, just a voice recording, and just email it to ghosted by rosat gmail dot com two minutes maximum, okay, if you got to rehearse it, if you got to edit it, whatever, and we will be playing the voice note on the show and you can ask me a question about something or if you want to just type in if you don't, if you're like, oh, I don't want my voice to be heard, that's fine too. Just type in something, a question, a story, just something you want to talk about, and we'll just uh, you know, we'll keep it in the ghosted world, which you know sometimes can get off track to. So whatever whatever you want, send it to ghosted by rosigmail dot com. Just put listener voice note or something as a subject line, so we know, and we're gonna do an episode with no guests. It's just gonna be me answering your questions or you know, it's sort of a listener mail episode and we're gonna do that soon, so send them in quick. Okay, time to talk about ghosts with Dylan Adler and with the show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back Dylan Adler.
Speaker 3: Helloch hapen to be back.
Speaker 1: Last time I saw you, we were at the Queer Toy Awards.
Speaker 4: That's yes, we were. We were nominated in the same category.
Speaker 2: We were competition, and I thought we were going to become enemies, but instead we both lost to Wanda Sykes of.
Speaker 4: Course, and and and we lost to her in a song like I thought. Remember it was a song that it was presented to It was like comedy goes to Wanda Sykes, and then it was it was in a verse that we lost.
Speaker 3: It was lost in a verse in a verse.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still you know, I'm still trying to be a queak out winner. That is my dream, is that I will win the quea got.
Speaker 4: That's what we all dream of as little queer as you know. We need a QUI got. We need a.
Speaker 2: Quick got or and a glad award to It's a a a giga.
Speaker 4: I want to we are God.
Speaker 3: That's razzi.
Speaker 1: Oh you put the Ramsey in there. That's what I want, you know what I want. What I want to tell you about ghosts?
Speaker 3: Wait me too, girl.
Speaker 1: You came to the right place. Good you see any lately?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, unfortunately, but too person.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. I have nothing.
Speaker 2: Would have a story?
Speaker 4: Does have a story? Does on?
Speaker 1: Ellen?
Speaker 4: Ellen? She saw she was in the hotel room and she saw a black woman ghosts that showed up to her.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, in the middle of the night, in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: I know. I can't believe it. So you know, I've been I've been trying to, you know, feel if I'll see any I don't know, Samurai or whatever ancestors. But no, no, none of appeared.
Speaker 3: So no Samurai, no Samurais.
Speaker 1: Do you know if there's like, were there Samurais in your.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I am really yeah yeah yeah. My grandpa's grandpa's dad was the one of the head samurai protectors of the emperor. No, yes, wait, I didn't realize who I was talking to, So don't mess with me. I'll fuck you up.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, I that's like the one cool ancestral lineage thing on my grandma's side. I think the peasants, farmers and stuff, you know, just say that they.
Speaker 3: Were Oh my god, that's so bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, they were just doing their things.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's like a you know, politicallycag.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's like accountable offense.
Speaker 1: But it's like they were peasants.
Speaker 4: They weren't peasants. They were growing chickens and all those things.
Speaker 2: They were growing chicken that's right. But yeah, do you know why I'm obsessed with chickens? Why because they have a whole.
Speaker 1: Their holes. Their holes are called kloacas.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Do you know about their holes? Their whole? That whole can do everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, the cloacas, so it pops the egg out.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 4: And that's where they fuck too.
Speaker 2: It's where they do it all honey. It's where they go potty bitch, what the one hole?
Speaker 3: The one hole is potty egg and fuck.
Speaker 1: For everything, honey.
Speaker 4: That's so efficient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and same thing with alligators. Oh my god, snakes, what they've got the cloacas. Yes, I love that so much. I'm just so fascinated by Chloe. Like, people aren't talking about cloaca's enough.
Speaker 4: And this is the first I've heard of cloaca's and that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: And it's a great word too.
Speaker 4: It is kloaca. It sounds like an island in Europe or something, you know, kind.
Speaker 1: Of sounds like klayakin.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I just love it.
Speaker 4: I just love I'm just really fascinated by no cloacas. I'm literally gonna look at pictures of cloaca after, Honey.
Speaker 2: I got a computer right here, Honey, you and I can look at cloaca's all day long.
Speaker 4: Because in the famous movie Chicken Run, I didn't hear shit about cloacas that not come out in the Chicken Run.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, wait a second, let me specifically type in alligator because some of these are not These pictures are not. Okay, I want this mm hmm a picture of an alligator cloaca.
Speaker 1: That's a work of art.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is beautiful.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful.
Speaker 4: That's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Like, that's an alligator whole. Pick Wow.
Speaker 4: If my whole look like that, that would be get I would be so busy I wouldn't be able to record this podcast right now.
Speaker 2: This is a website. It's super stock images. This is a stock image of an alligator Kloeca.
Speaker 4: Honey, that's a getty.
Speaker 2: It's going for four hundred and forty dollars. It's the marketing price.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Hey, we have to talk about ghosts before people stop listening to this podcast.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, ghosts, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you haven't experienced any and you're not one to Pykes. I was told we booked you thinking you're going to be the queer tea comedian winner.
Speaker 4: This always happens. People book me thinking I'm one to Pykes, but it's then it's just me and I'm like, sorry, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I I've been doing some research trying to have some options for guests that don't have any new ghost stories so that we can have.
Speaker 1: Stuff to talk about.
Speaker 4: So let's do it.
Speaker 2: So I have a couple of different options, okay, and I'll let you choose. Please, would you like to hear about I'll just give you two because I don't want I don't want to give away too many Hollywood blondes like ghosts of and surrounding Hollywood blondes of the past, like old starlets, or random dealer's choice.
Speaker 4: As much as I'm drawn to Hollywood blondes like Dylann and Cole Sprouse, I would love to go with random.
Speaker 1: Dylan and Cole Sprouse is who you thought of?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking like Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 1: That's more the vibe. But then that's why you are so random. That's why it's perfect. You picked random.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then let's do some random ghosts stuff. Did you know that post Malone got cursed?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: So I did a little bit of research here.
Speaker 2: And some of this is from his twenty twenty one appearance on Late Night with Seth Myers and also his twenty eighteen There was an article about it on a website called The Fader, And this is an article by Lauren Levy, and so he went to Are you familiar with Zach Begins?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Huge in my world? Okay, So Zach Begins. He created a show called Ghost Adventures. Okay, and it's been on for four thousand years and they just keep them coming, and they've got you go to HBO Max and if you get if you got the right algorithm, it's Zach Begins everywhere, lots and lots of spinoffs. And he also owns the Haunted Museum in Las Vegas. Oh, are you familiar with this? Have you heard about this? I've heard it's become a huge attraction in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: And what he has there, it's like.
Speaker 2: This place where you have to sign a waiver because you might get cursed and if you do, it's none of our none of our business, and you like, you can't take pictures in there, and then you go in there by the way, I've never been okay, but because if if I get cursed, you will hear from me. Okay, So I'm not signing nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of things that are like, it's not I don't listen. I'm a human, I'm interested in stuff. But at the same time, I'm like, this is gross a little bit. Like there's a lot of like murder like like people's like like murder weapons and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like stuff like that. It's like, oh that's a little yeah, that's a little gruesome.
Speaker 1: It's a little two for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like there's he loves like murder, bloody stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like it's like bloody, bloody, Okay, bloody, and then like demons.
Speaker 4: Bloody and demons and it's all a museum in Vegas, yes, okay, and you could.
Speaker 2: Go see it's spooky. Okay if you're a spooky person in Vegas, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: I did sky diving, but maybe instead.
Speaker 1: That's way scarier to me. Did you have to sign a waiver? You probably did.
Speaker 4: Sign a waiver, but that is a thousand times scarier to me. This is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, especially when you hear what happened to post malone. So he goes to the Las Vegas Museum.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Zach Begins, who runs it is a friend of his, and one of the centerpieces that they have there is the dipic box.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are.
Speaker 1: You familiar with this concept of a depic box?
Speaker 4: No? Just the word alone Insider to react, do.
Speaker 1: You have Jewish hair?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do you what do you know about dippic? Okay? Do you know much? Can you tell us? I'm not Jewish?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't actually know much about the dipic box.
Speaker 2: I believe it Dipik is a Jewish demon. Oh shit, bad energy situation. Well, okay, So they got this dipic box. And this dipic box is said to be the most haunted object in the entire world.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And it's an old wine cabinet and inside allegedly is a dipic. So the story goes that in twenty twelve, a man sold this dipic box on eBay, saying that he purchased it from the granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor at an a state sale in twenty twenty one. Her ancestor originally bought it in Spain after finally escaping Nazi occupied Poland. So nobody had ever opened it at this point. And you know, allegedly inside you'll find a debic. When he opened it to this man that sold anybody, he finally decided, I'm gonna I'm gonna see what's in there. He opens it up. There's two nineteen twenties pennies. There's a lock of blonde hair that is bound by a cord. A lock of brown slash black hair bound with a cord.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: A small statue engraved with the Hebrew word shalom. Okay, a small golden wine goblet, A dried rosebud.
Speaker 1: Where you love for that?
Speaker 4: This is what I got from my bar mitzpat keep going.
Speaker 2: A single candle holder with octopus shaped legs. Oh, that sounds cute. I love an octopus. Now what kind of holds the octopuses have?
Speaker 4: I know, Well, I don't know. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he puts this up on eBay and he sold it. It was passed around to a couple of different people, and then it ended up back on eBay. And I guess this is where I get a little bit confused. If this original man rebought it or I'm not sure, but either way, he consulted rabbis on how to seal it for good because he's like, no more, because there's been too much bad stuff that has happened. Because here's some of the things that happened to the various owners. Okay, somebody had a series of horrific recurring nightmares involving an old hag.
Speaker 1: Oh, why are you looking at me?
Speaker 2: Somebody had a stroke. Smells of cat urine again, why are you looking at me? Smells of jasmine flowers, hair falling out, light bulbs burning out, hives, coughing up blood. Had to tell Welts all these things happened.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of things.
Speaker 2: So they sealed it up and they're like, here you go. Zach Begins charge people to see this. So he's got it there. Anyway, post Malone comes in and he's at the museum. He decided to Zack Begins decided to take off the plexiglass cover. Oh my gosh, you know plexi glass that can keep.
Speaker 1: Away a demon?
Speaker 4: It can?
Speaker 1: I guess?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, because once they took it out. So so Zach Begins was touching the box itself and Post grabbed his shoulder, and apparently the curse transferred to him to post Malone. So in the months that followed, here's what post Malone experienced. His private plane was forced to make an emergency landing after its tires blew off.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Three armed robbers targeted a home in San Fernando that that they believe to be his.
Speaker 1: I don't think it actually was, but they thought it was his.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, and his rolls. Royce was in a serious car accident.
Speaker 4: Post Malone.
Speaker 2: So he says that all of this is a result of the curse from the Devic Box.
Speaker 4: I fully believe that he is cursed.
Speaker 1: Well, this was a few years was just before.
Speaker 3: He did the Renaissance album. I think it is, yeah, because I mean we're talking about two boy Carter.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, yeah, twenty twenty one, Okay, so it, yes, that absolutely would be.
Speaker 2: I keep forgetting what year we're in. So I think somehow, some way he got rid of the curse. I have not been able to find how he got rid of it. Okay, but do not take the plexiglass off.
Speaker 4: I will never go to that museum because I believe in that shit, and I am not trying to have that.
Speaker 1: I don't go to Vegas for Listen.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to Vegas and I'm gonna catch something, it ain't gonna be a demon. It's not gonna be a demon. It's gonna be through the chicken hole. It's gonna be that kind of souvenir Honey.
Speaker 1: Through the chicken Hole.
Speaker 2: Here's another one, since this is the random episode. Okay, I actually have two recent stories that are kind of similar.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They both kind of involve.
Speaker 2: A missing person, human remains something like that with a.
Speaker 1: Psychic okay element.
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's one of the things that a psychic can do is sometimes people go to psychics and they're like, my loved one is missing.
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: And they'll be like over there and then like sometimes.
Speaker 4: They're right, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So in Maine, there was a psychic medium that found some skeletal remains behind a bowling alley. Okay, this article is from ABC six on your Side, which is.
Speaker 3: And I believe that I believe that on my.
Speaker 2: Side, they're one hundred percent on our side. So this happened in j Maine, Jy, Maine, and it says the main Office of the Medical Examiner identified these human remains that were found as this man, fifty six year old man. The remains were initially found in October twenty twenty for by Laurentzia Borges, who is a self identified psychic medium, during a search related to the nineteen eighty six disappearance of a seventeen year old named Kimberly Moreau, so I believe. So she was looking for this seventeen year old. Okay, she was basically led to behind this bowling alley because she's like, there's some kind of human over here. Okay, it was not the seventeen year old, but it was this this fifty four year old man.
Speaker 1: Now it does say in here.
Speaker 2: Officials have said that the man his last name is Pribanic, that his death does not consider suspicious.
Speaker 1: He was found behind a bowling.
Speaker 3: A skeleton is behind a bowling alley.
Speaker 1: That's a little suspicious to mais.
Speaker 4: No one is like, yeah, my last want to bowl and then I'm gonna die. Like no, that's no one's last wish. That's really suspicious.
Speaker 2: And he's been missing since twenty twenty. So she was, I'm assuming hired or whatever, but you know, working with the family to find this girl who's been gone since nineteen eighty six. Okay, So they've gotten to the point where they're like, we'll try a psychic, we'll try.
Speaker 1: Anything, because that's a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she comes back to the family like didn't find her. I know, guess what this random guy.
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe his family would be would pick up the bill. So she says that she claims she heard a voice mentioned the vacant bowling alley, and she said she knew that that was significant. She discovered the body after searching for only a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Wow, she just she's like, let's just let's just try it. Let's just see see. And then I guess this body was just hang.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even that deep in it must have not like how long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this poor man, I don't know what happened to him. But there's that. So there's one news story. And here's one more.
Speaker 2: This one is like, it's also gruesome but kind of cute. So this article, this one went all over the place. But but I liked this article because it's from iHeart Okay, it's from iHeart dot com and it says a ghost like sighting in California in the California Mountains is being investigated by police. Okay, so basically, this man, Jake Gorba and his wife.
Speaker 1: I believe wife. Actually I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think wife, let's say wife Victoria, because they've got three kids.
Speaker 1: But you know, these people at California Avenue.
Speaker 3: You don't know, it's Polly or whatever.
Speaker 2: They have three kids, Jacin and Victoria, and they were taking their kids four wheelering in shut Eye Peak, Okay, which I believe is near Fresno.
Speaker 4: Oh, four wheeling, That that's the connection. I'm like, I don't know anyone who's four wheeling in the Silver Lake, you know.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't even I've never been four wheeling.
Speaker 1: I'm not. That's not a part of Fresno.
Speaker 4: Is the south of California? Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't really been there much.
Speaker 2: So the famili stopped to eat lunch and their three year old Kayden was talking to someone and Victoria says, he was just in our car and he was pointing out a certain spot in the meadow. Cayden told his family that there was a woman in a nearby meadow laying face down with her legs straight up. He said that she couldn't speak or move and that she needed help. He flat out told us, mom, she's dead. She needs our help. And that's when I got goose bumps, as Victoria and I was like, oh my gosh, that's what she says. Oh my gosh, this is cute kind of it's yeah, so they didn't they checked that there was no woman. Oh, there was nothing, but she was spooked and they entered their trip early and posted the strange experience on Facebook. Then they got reached out to and turns out there is a woman named Sarah Hughes who has been missing in the area since also twenty twenty oh And in the news video I saw this story, the mother, Victoria was saying that the son said she had blue hair and a black shirt on, which is like, oh, you know kids, oh blue hair, you know whatever, like imagination. The woman had blue dyed hair and she was wearing she was lasting in a black shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't seem to be confirmed, but very interesting. Madera County Sheriff Corporal Chris Williams saw the family's Facebook post. He contacted them to further investigate. They went out to location, they found no new evidence, and the case remains open. So this could just be ah story. Yeah, let's be fair.
Speaker 4: Let's be fair. It could be it could be a story. But what a cute ass story. It's like, it's like cute, but it's also like very haunting. Yeah, but you know it's like kids. Could they say kids can see ghosts? Oh, I fully believe it. I fully believe they feel energies like that they can contact the other side.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to find out. Kids do creep me out for sure? Oh yeah, yeah, Hey, can I show you a haunted doll?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's time for the dolls are living.
Speaker 4: And I'm living for them.
Speaker 1: Here's the Saint Dylan.
Speaker 2: I want your kids set before I show you this one, because we absolutely do not have to do it.
Speaker 1: And I won't feel bad if you don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Bitch, I want to see the doll.
Speaker 1: It's very sexual.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it, honey, Okay, we got it's fun. I've seen it all, seen the most haunted cocks and holes in all of that and Cloaca's honey, I can take a haunted doll. I see it and pass out. Honey, I could take it.
Speaker 3: I die.
Speaker 4: I love the studio.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing if you could be my co host as a ghost.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to die, but it won't be like you're like.
Speaker 3: You'll be there like my spirit will like co host.
Speaker 4: And I hope I get residual.
Speaker 3: Still, yeah, we'll get rid of the body.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Yes, yes, please?
Speaker 2: And yeah okay, okay, this one is one hundred and seventy seven dollars. Okay, I don't know this haunted doll's name. Are you sure you're ready for this?
Speaker 4: So ready for the doll?
Speaker 2: Jieha show us the haunted sex demon doll?
Speaker 1: Uh? You got it? Raz wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: He's uncut.
Speaker 2: So this is very explicit. People listening. The person that posts is they have the doll. He's like a ken doll, kind of a you know, male doll, and they have him naked with.
Speaker 4: It's a strap on golden dildo. Possibly that is uncut.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know what that little thing like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is because it comes off, Yeah, it comes off in the picture.
Speaker 1: He's holding it, but I don't I don't know. This is the picture.
Speaker 2: We're going to put on social media, and I'm going to blur out the thing that he's holding. So he comes with a jean jacket and jeans.
Speaker 4: Very James Dean sort.
Speaker 2: Of and he's very attractive, you know, he's very pretty guy would honestly, and then he's kind of holding this fake sex toy and he's really proud of it. And for some reason, it's like us it's a strap situation because he's kind of holding it like it's a handbag. Anyway, So this is an incubist. Do you know the term incubis?
Speaker 4: I know the band?
Speaker 1: Not remember that that band What's war song?
Speaker 3: Oh? I couldn't tell you, but I believe it was like the whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, absolutely, with open arms.
Speaker 3: With open arms and open.
Speaker 2: It says the incubus vessel. This one is not for the timid. And an incubus is a a male sex demon. There's also a succubus is a female Okay, and sometimes they end up in dolls that get.
Speaker 1: Sold on eBay. Okay, it's just how it happens. Okay.
Speaker 2: It says he's yearning for romance, craving passion, and ready to fulfill your deepest fantasies.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Unlike dark entities that seek to harm, and incubus thrives on connection, desire and intimacy.
Speaker 1: He does not take.
Speaker 2: He gives endlessly and willingly. What that's what it says that Now it's kind of sectioned off here. Here's a section that says his nature and bond in incubus is a spirit of seduction, drawn to those who long for touch, excitement, and passion. He feeds off your desire but will never harm you. Instead, he will heighten your senses, whisper temptations in the dark, and shift into whatever form ignites your pleasure. This particular spirit was so eager to connect that he guided me to create his vessel as a strap on. This is proof of his devotion to fulfilling your needs. He is waiting, longing, and ready to merge with your energy.
Speaker 4: Roz, your description is making me tira. Do you see what's happening to me? I want to marry an incubus. I don't want to marry a man. I want to marry an incubis.
Speaker 2: Are you really realizing something? This needs to be one of the letters LGBT.
Speaker 3: G Q, I, n K.
Speaker 4: I don't know what incubation there.
Speaker 2: Needs to be like because there's also the succubist people too, let's forget. I mean, I definitely think that there are people that really like that is their sexuality.
Speaker 1: And to them this is all very real.
Speaker 2: I mean I have not personally encountered this, but I have talked to a lot of people that believe that this has happened to them, that they've encountered these sorts of things.
Speaker 4: To be with, like a non evil sexual energy that pleases you and is not a real person like sign.
Speaker 1: Me, uh well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And from what I hear, it's like they can kind of like they go off and be a ghost and then they come back like when it's time, you like conjure them back up a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that sound great?
Speaker 4: That is the perfect relationship because we travel so much, it's like hard exactly.
Speaker 1: And if it's in a suitcase, if you want to bring the doll with.
Speaker 4: You, come on Mile High club Mile High Clubs.
Speaker 2: It's a sensations of warmth tangling or an unseen presence at night is what you can expect. You can also expect vivid dreams filled with passion, pleasure and shape shifting encounters, soft whispers, breath, these sighs, and an overwhelming sense of being wanted.
Speaker 4: I'm catching fields for this incubation.
Speaker 2: Sort of emotional connection. He wants you to crave him as much as he craves you. Heighten pleasure and a deepening of personal desires. He needs your energy to survive, not in a draining way, but, as it says, but through pure connection and shared intimacy. The stronger the bond, the more powerful the experience will become. Now, it says important notes. Okay, before you, before you spend one hundred and seventy seven dollars, dillan out of there.
Speaker 3: I need you to what's the note?
Speaker 2: He will never harm or manipulate, So don't even try to get him to harm people, because he's not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I don't want to harm people.
Speaker 2: His only purpose is to bring pleasure and devotion. The more you desire him, the stronger he becomes. He is a real active entity. Do not take this.
Speaker 3: Lightly, bitch.
Speaker 4: I'm not thinking it lightly at all.
Speaker 2: I'm all in it, says I ship with urgency and care to ensure this vessel arrives safely. Feel free to message me with any questions before purchasing. I do not except returns, and I am not responsible for any paranormal activities after purchase.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's like he.
Speaker 2: Could be he could lose his libido. I'm not responsible.
Speaker 4: I'm not responsible. If he's just not feeling you, that's the thing. See that's what probably happens.
Speaker 2: You buy this, nothing happens, and then the owner, the person selling it, is like, well, maybe he's just not.
Speaker 4: Any You're not as type. Maybe he's into like because he was with me, he was like upset because with me, like he could not stop eating that clogonga? What is it? But with me, yeah it was he would not stop, he would not stop, kept going, kept going clogonga? What is it again?
Speaker 1: I think that's a drag queen I used to work with a precinct.
Speaker 3: Give it up for miss Clogonga.
Speaker 1: As strong, I will say.
Speaker 2: For how graphic those pictures are, which people listening, you gotta just find it on your own. I am not gonna be posting this because I don't like this, but I will just post the regular picture of him with his his gens and jean jacket, which I love, like a jacket with no shirt underneath. It's so hot.
Speaker 3: I know, it's really hot. It's classics, I know, like James Dean like, hey, can I please some ghost voices.
Speaker 4: Play me the voices bit?
Speaker 1: It's time for EVP or ev please you've been on this podcast before?
Speaker 4: Oh yes I have?
Speaker 1: So what we do here? For anyone new.
Speaker 2: Is I go to sometimes TikTok, sometimes YouTube. I look for EVPs electronic voice phenomen on. All these are alleged recordings of ghosts speaking Okay. I've got two of them for you. I'm gonna play it. I want you to tell me what you think it says, and then I'm gonna give you an abc D with options, one of them being what the person that posted it believes it saying.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: This first one is from American Ghost Project on TikTok America.
Speaker 1: Honey, okay, America, great country.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm in love with it.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. So this person captured this voice. They say it's one of the best they've ever captured, and it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They captured it at a place called the Glen House in Cape Jared Do, Missouri. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 4: Just to make my sal just to make my saliva, to make just to make my saliva.
Speaker 1: So it's right, you.
Speaker 2: Kind of like I have like a visceral vistual reaction to the to you sounded like her.
Speaker 1: That really freaked me out.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Yeah, it's high channel energies. So just to make my sway, just to make my swing, just to make me the wey. Just make me the wing wain, make me the weet, Oh, make me the weight till when.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's not what they believe it said.
Speaker 2: Okay, did they think it was a oh just a meatball sub?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a meatball.
Speaker 4: Okay, MISSI known for meatball subs. Possible? Why not?
Speaker 1: It's classic you meat tho anywhere?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Do they think it was B Remember I'm just a few miles away.
Speaker 4: Oh that might be it.
Speaker 1: That's very grinder.
Speaker 4: It's like very grinding.
Speaker 1: It shows you how far away.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they think it was C? Fear not? You won't get away?
Speaker 2: Kind of creepy or d I'm pretty sure my friend Miles is gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's one of those. Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: I'm just a few miles away, Okay.
Speaker 4: Hearing the tone, I think it's I'm just a few miles away because it's that tone. It's kind of flirty, even though I think Miles is gay. Gives shivers down my spine. It's very middle school. It's very you're gonna out me, Lexe, don't.
Speaker 1: Out me, x I told you that in Confide I told you.
Speaker 3: That I had a crush on Ryan Gosly a bitch.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, they do believe it, says Remember I'm just a few miles away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, let me play it again now that we know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I here remember, but I definitely Hearay, I just want to meet both.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what the famous Missouri meatball slub.
Speaker 3: You never know, never know.
Speaker 2: It could also be a ghost from anywhere that flew in for the occasion.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This next one I got on YouTube. This one, I apologize because this is like kind of I feel like this episode has been a little dark. There's been a lot of murder and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay.
Speaker 2: This one was posted by Rachel Arnold one one zero eight, and she wrote a whole thing. This was captured on her security camera, and she wrote, this was picked up on our front room security camera at six twenty eight am. My spouse left the house at six am. My neighbors both leave their homes between five and five point fifteen every weekday.
Speaker 1: Neither of them have.
Speaker 2: Young children, so this voice couldn't have been that. She writes, my home is very secluded in the middle of an industrial area located directly next to the airport, which this is not from a plane. I've picked up short EVPs on our cameras before, but never something this clear and rather chilling and long.
Speaker 1: I checked my other cameras. Blah blah blah. Let's just get to the good stuff here.
Speaker 2: Also, my back bedroom cam confirms both me and my two support kitties were asleep in bed at this time. Okay, so these are all the reasons basically why this is a ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and just tell me what you think.
Speaker 3: It says, mom, mom, I fell off the swing.
Speaker 1: That's a great guss right, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Childling, Mom, Mom, I fell off the swing.
Speaker 4: I get more of a Southern twang.
Speaker 2: Now, she did say it seems like a child, but I believe she said somebody else after she posted it was like it could be a woman, Like who knows, I mean, we really don't know. Yes, No, it's not even like she's like, oh, I have a house where there's a little child. What says, like other things that have happened here, moving objects, opening doors, the bad moves and plates have been broken. They've heard random crying and then they've picked up some anomalies on camera. There was also an unexplained and mysterious explosion that left no damage and no sign it ever even happened. Besides the multiple different calls from neighbors and US calling nine to one one, which was on the local news.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: They think it was hey, help help, I can't stop the sleigh.
Speaker 4: That's that's a drag race quote. You know, I can't stop the sleigh.
Speaker 1: Did they think it was b help help?
Speaker 2: Don't go in the street, see help help, I miss all my friends.
Speaker 1: Or d help help. I need some shamrock shake. It's an emergency, it's an emergence.
Speaker 3: See, I'm leaning towards.
Speaker 4: I think A.
Speaker 3: I'm leaning towards A.
Speaker 1: I can't stop the sleigh.
Speaker 4: I can't stop the sleigh because it's kind of it's menacing.
Speaker 3: And get out of the street. Is like, I don't know, then don't be in the street.
Speaker 1: I mean to be fair.
Speaker 2: The original definition of the word sleigh.
Speaker 1: That could be very dark. Yeah, I can't help getting slade.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, yeah exactly. I can't stop the sleigh, and you're like work bitch, like I'm getting getting lane, I'm getting slade top to bottom, honey.
Speaker 1: Oh top and a bottom. Okay, work bitch, No.
Speaker 4: You want to sell honey, I'm getting Now.
Speaker 1: They're cutting me up. Oh you're cutting up bitch.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right. Yeah, I think it's sleigh.
Speaker 1: They believe that it was see help help. I miss all my friends. I think it is help help. I'm in so much pain, that's what I hear, which yes, very dark and sad. But let's play it again.
Speaker 4: I think it is what you're saying, so much pain. I think it is that because I miss my friends. Like, that's not urgent, that's just a long long It's like I miss my friends.
Speaker 2: Well if it is a child. Now, as a child, I didn't have many friends, but I imagine that friends are very important to children for sure. Yea, and so like, oh I miss my friend, like my everything.
Speaker 4: I guess so I'm a ghost, I know. I think I think it's it might be that, but I think I'm in so much pain.
Speaker 3: Is it sounds more like that?
Speaker 1: Dylan? That's it?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: That was the an episode.
Speaker 4: That was the random episode, so random too. It was so random. I literally still have feelings for that. What's it called that?
Speaker 1: Incubi incubus?
Speaker 4: I'm so hot and heavy from that. I'm not gonna lie. Just energetically even seeing that picture, I like have feelings.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, I can send you the link one hundred and seventy seven dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm showed on money right now, but I will.
Speaker 1: It's worth every penny. Honey. You can't put a price on love. I don't know if it's love. I have to warn you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's love, but I think that he can absolutely do some things for you.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what that might feel what I need?
Speaker 1: Yay? Hey, what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Oh bitch? I'm doing a show at u Seev May sixth in Los Angeles, so you know.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on with solo show.
Speaker 3: Solo show.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'm doing Edinburgh Fringe in honor.
Speaker 2: You know that place is haunted really yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean everything there is so old old, I mean yeah, So if you.
Speaker 2: Have a little bit of downtime at all, okay, please go out there looking for ghosts and report back because we love you here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I will report the fuck back with a news story.
Speaker 1: Thank you and social media.
Speaker 4: Yes, insta at Dylan Adler underscore, TikTok at Dylan Adler seven, Twitter at Dylan Adler six.
Speaker 1: I love your social media too.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I love your social media. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I love your social media.
Speaker 4: You're you're my I don't know what the other what is it? You're my spirit girl. You're my spirit girl. I love your social.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: To Dylan Adler, ah, I just love him. If you ever get the chance to see Dylan, do stand up, do yourself the favor. Hey, tell everyone you know about this show.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love hearing about all the new listeners we get. And if people say, oh, I learned about this because my friend would not stop talking about it, and I'm like, yes, that's exactly what I want. So I appreciate all of you helping us to grow the show.
Speaker 1: I love you all, both living and dead.
Speaker 2: But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at Ghosted by roz At gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at Ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer. Listen to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.