Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy we're here.
Speaker 2: My favorite time of the week. Listen if you want to.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Say that there's a thousand things I dread and this is not one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, because we're just BFFs, all just chit chatting, having a good time.
Speaker 1: I hope people listening like it and we need more of you. We do, I guess we do, but I mean I guess it's just we can do it for ourselves. But still, there's literally so much to talk about. I don't even know if we begin with. There's a slime.
Speaker 2: Feeds, there's slime, there's bison bucking people, and there's aliens.
Speaker 1: Ok, because I saw a brief text about aliens, but I was like, you know what, I'm not having seen it. No, no, no, So please you will be telling me for the very first time. Can we quickly before that? So we're gonna go bison, alien, slime, But can we talk about the bison? Because so? Do you know the guy from the Daily Show? And I think his name is Josh Johnson, the comedian, he's really funny. We met is like a really funny guy. Right, So, first of all, I'm in Tahoe, crazy and I'm trying to hold our microphones but they're very heavy.
Speaker 2: This is like I'm gonna get you look good.
Speaker 1: Oh I look at that yesterday, but it's fine. It's totally fine. So by the way, like I'm my roommates are an eight year old and a ten year old. I'm in a room.
Speaker 2: You missed it yesterday. Jackie did her the podcast from a purple lilac room and it's my childhood.
Speaker 3: It's blue and I'm in my brother's child was sleeping in my room.
Speaker 1: I love that so much. Everyone, everyone can relate because everyone's on like summer vacations, and like, let me tell you what summer vacations are, just squashing everything you can into like a weird house or cabin or your childhood home with way too many people, generations of people and fighting and mess. Everyone's like literally the amount of people that are like your water on counter, and I'm like, I know I own one third of that counter.
Speaker 2: A lot of times I have thought with my brother in the last three weeks because I've just been around him more than.
Speaker 1: I feel like you and your brother are so much like me and my brother. Sometimes I think we just grunt at each other, just like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, back to the bison.
Speaker 1: Yes, Josh Johnson is so hilarious, and he's doing because I don't want to steal his bit. Although, guess what, Josh, same thing in my mind. He goes, I'm not sure I knew bison were real, and I go same. He goes, I thought they were somewhere along with the wooly mammoth. And I go, sir, same, you said this for me.
Speaker 2: And my immediate response was your response was a I yes, it was so unbelievable, and so how did this happen?
Speaker 1: Also, how dare you you bison attacking a grandpa?
Speaker 2: Like what grandpa doing next to the.
Speaker 1: The grandpa was pretty far away taking the photo, and then all of a sudden, the bison just went cuckoo. So first of all, let's talk about it. Yeah, guys, I know you've all seen it. I don't even need to say, like if they did it, they'll look at it. The bison is I've seen bears, bears, I've seen large bears. This bison is three times maybe for the biggest bear I've ever seen this massive mass, massive What in the I guess where I'm not going Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: Guess what I thought of bison burger. I was like, you'd be a good burger.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I have seen people make bolonaise with bison, I think, and I'm like, it's goods to that I've had, and it's really good. No, they feel endangered to me. I know they feel like a great whales they called great whales. No, hump back whale. I don't know, great white, sir? What's what's a whale? Humpback whale, gray whale?
Speaker 2: My name, that's a good question. Does the sperm creepy? Does it look like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, see, I always think like the cartoon image of a sperm is like not what they really look like.
Speaker 2: Oh look, what did you guys ever see?
Speaker 1: Did you have sex ad in fifth grade? Not in fifth it was like in middle school? Oh really, ours was in fifth grade? And did you guys have to watch my mom's having a baby. Are you looking at a sperm?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 2: I why did they call it a sperm whale?
Speaker 1: What is it? It's film.
Speaker 2: Whales are named after a milky, waxy fluid in Oh my god, Oh my god, oh spermo STEADI.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The Google ai.
Speaker 1: That you enjoy your cheerios. Everybody, So this bison, does anybody know if this man is okay? We're all like, is this guy okay? I know I got wrong feed and dude, it looked like one hundred feet in the air. Yeah, was flopping like he was in acrobat Barnum and Bailey Like.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, have you ever seen you know those guys, those guys, the bull riders. Have you ever seen one of them?
Speaker 1: The creepy clown comes out.
Speaker 2: Kind of reminds me of the same thing. It's just like, how painful, man? I painful?
Speaker 1: I mean I want to go to this wildlife preserve in Santa Rosa and now I'm like, do they have bison? Because now I want to see a bison because that thing looked unbelievable I know, but like trust me, I was like, this is like a wooly mammoth from like what it made me think of as dinosaur times. I was like, oh, is that a rhinoceros? Was that what's the one triceratops? Like, was that for sure it's a horse? Is it a horse meets a rhinoceros? Did a horse sleep with a rhinoceros and make.
Speaker 2: That thing, Oh my god, elephant like an elephant in there too.
Speaker 1: It looks like an elephant, hippo, a rhinoceros, a bison, and I mean, I'm sorry, a horse, and a wooly mammoth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all in one one and and he's okay.
Speaker 1: Carl is a McDaniel or he posted on Facebook with a thumb. Can we work literally not for us, but like one of our actual big shows. Can we please get Carl? Nobody needs to reach out to Carl and Jackie Seacrest. Do you want to talk to Carl because j so totally. Somebody just reach out to Carl and see totally is available. I'll send this and also we'd like to send Carl gift basket because carls gifts. He needs to be going to get campaign. Carl is going to get an ad campaign for State Farm Insurance at any time. They're like Carl that videos can be used first. Carl's TikTok followers have blown up. Oh can somebody please enlighten me about this alien thing? This is all I know. My god, Oh my god, Franco and aliens or something. Is James Franco involved I'm.
Speaker 2: Surprised you have not seen this yet. I like to tell me a video of allegedly aliens at his house on their security camera. No, they're not green, but they look like aliens.
Speaker 1: The thing that alien didn't stay alien? E t what alien? I'm not talking? Okay, Independence Day? Yeah, scary emoji.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's a good one. That's green the thing, but it's not green.
Speaker 1: It's like, wait, wait, have you been to the place and I want to hear this alien beef jerky?
Speaker 2: I've been with you. You make me stop there every time I go to Vegas, and I get very weirded out, and you love it so much.
Speaker 1: Gone in a bit because we are we're trying not to go to Vegas, or I'm trying, you still go. The only place better than alien beef jerky is the ghost town you love.
Speaker 2: You love stop at the Calico Ghost Down and you stop at the Big Thermometer an stop baker, a cracker barrel.
Speaker 1: Cracker barrel. First of all, First of all, let me tell you, if you want fine dining on your way to Vegas, cracker barrel is your best bet, followed by Eddie's that make you stop at Eddie's.
Speaker 2: Ice have not stopped at Eddie's ice cream bag.
Speaker 1: Clean bathrooms and all the candy you could want. So anyway, does it look like those any of those aliens?
Speaker 2: I need to just show you a picture.
Speaker 1: It's Jackie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jackie, he takes a picture. But the thing that like really bothers me here is like mm hmm. I obviously want to think he's joking, but he's been a little hmmm on TikTok right right, and so I'm like, dude, what are you doing? Is this?
Speaker 1: I think it's all part of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you're not gonna meta show, like what is it?
Speaker 1: But Jackie, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Because we jumped on this and we're like, have you talked about have you seen the alien?
Speaker 3: It's I was scared first of all, right, even though it was cheesy, and I was like, literally at midnight last night, I was just up because I couldn't sleep. I was like, I want we get some work done and you know, working on clicking on all these links.
Speaker 2: And I was texted you and I was like, can we please talk about the alien? Sprinko alien?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it because I was in my dark room with my computer on, and then I shut my computer and I was looking at my window.
Speaker 1: I was looking at the door.
Speaker 2: I was totally Aliens, totally like they trying to look at the sailor.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to watch James Franco. Oh. He talks for a little bit, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Yes, fast forward to the end when he turns around his computer, and then you'll see it.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's a very long TikTok and I never saw the aliens. Can someone screenshot? I literally tried to. It's a minute and a half. It's too long to lessen just I know what he's doing, because doesn't he get more TikTok credit if we all watched the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, probably, I mean as soon as every where I've seen this on like.
Speaker 1: Aliens.
Speaker 2: I just said it did.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. I was watching the video.
Speaker 2: And that is one thing I I totally believe in alien I think they exist, They're around.
Speaker 1: I says it. I believe it. Bill says it. He basically I think he said to the Jones brothers something like why would we be the only ones?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: It just doesn't even scientifically make sense. Okay, Wait, now watching let me.
Speaker 2: I just think if that was real, he would be going straight to the FBI. He's not posting this on tiktoky.
Speaker 1: It's still scary looking though. This seems such a bit. This seems like I'm convinced that all his tiktoks are going to be a movie where he's like, just call me James Francoda movie.
Speaker 3: Remember when Walking Phoenix was like doing those interviews and he was a complete different character and that was meta for so.
Speaker 1: This is all a mallarchy, mallarchy. This is malarkey, like the good acting James Franco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, because the alien looks like James francoect, it's probably is him playing it like. This is like a weird sub rogan movie of probably you know what is real?
Speaker 1: Though? What is uh?
Speaker 2: Probably the number one thing I've been sent to because all my friends and family know how terrified it's. The biggest fear is the cockroache, the biggest.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to talk about this because a lot of people listening don't know because it was like a local thing. So we have this big TV station that Danielle and I work at called KTLA Channel five. It's the best TV station. It's the best news I think anywhere. Frankly, I like, I really think it beats New York News, San Francisco News, Boston News. It's literally the best because they can do serious news and then they can have like the best time ever, and they do never boring. You know, they move it quickly. So this reporter, you tell it, Daniel, and then I will explain why I would be so unbothered, So unbothered.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to throw up talking about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, cockroaches, it is my.
Speaker 2: Number one fear. It is one thing I actually cannot be near, Like I don't. I can hold the snake I love. I love rod, So if you love rats, no problem. I will hold it right in my hand and look.
Speaker 1: That cockroach up with my hand. I don't know. Oh my god. I had an apartment when I first moved to La.
Speaker 2: No I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: No you can, you can you can't, really, and literally it makes me sweat, like, let me tell you, let me tell you. Stort. So when I moved to LA I moved so fast. So I was working for Ryan Seacrest in San Francisco and then he says, we're moving to l A. I basically had to do a job, a work job at the Pebble Beach Golf tournament, and move to l A. Like I had to leave San Francisco to go do this week long job, and I had to go to LA from there. So I literally packed up my car. I don't know how it didn't get broken into. I have no idea. Probably people were like, I don't want her junk. But I dried to LA. So I don't have any time to come to LA to find an apartment. So I have a friend, my friend Todd, and I say, here's Ryan's address. Can you find me an apartment is close to this as you can? Okay, begs be choosers. Because Todd got me very close to the address in the worst apartment.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: He did, he did his job. I did say, get me as close to this place as possible, but then I never said, please, don't make it terrible. You couldn't see the sky, the windows. The apartment was so like in a that if you looked out the window.
Speaker 2: Pretty you looked out into a wall basically, and.
Speaker 1: It was so like I was like, okay, and I didn't even hate it. I did hate it, but it wasn't that bad. And it had you turn on the far and the water came out brown brown, but then if you had it run for a minute, it would turn clear. And so many cockroaches, like literally just pick up a cockroach and throw it away. And then I learned these saying where there's one, there's one hundred, so many cockroaches. Oh, I just saw the video. That's insane.
Speaker 2: So what happened is this? This what's her name? Jackie rachel man Itugh Rachel thank you, thank you? Was doing, you know, a story.
Speaker 1: It was like a random story about how hot it was, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's just literally mid story, this cockroach just comes flying, a flying cockroach that is correct, right onto her and like just starts crawling up her hair. She is I don't even think she knews.
Speaker 1: She'd be as unbothered as I would be. I would have just picked it off and been like, oh, there's a weird cockroach, and then I would have tossed it. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: And then it flew onto the mic that she was hold.
Speaker 1: I don't know they flew by the way. I thought they kind of crawled.
Speaker 2: There's flying cockroaches. I think this one flew, this one flew. You see it flying, and I.
Speaker 1: Hope she goes as shovel when the earthquake happens. Oh my god, so good. You have not seen that video.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was working there when that happened. But what I wasn't at I was at the station, yet I was like on my way there. His face should just be one of those gifts when you're like, where's a gift for? Like I'm freaking out?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, somebody you know that same that same earthquake. I was at Ryan's doing the when we were doing the radio show. When we were on a commercial break, I so wish that we were alive because if you do all go under the table like oh oh yeah, stood up and we're like like just bracing for impact, like it was I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you're too young. Were you guys not alive in nineteen eighty nine? Yeah? I was, Yeah, we were Danielle or no, maybe nineteen ninety four the earthquake, no girl, because I was a princess. Gone, okay, this is the this is the world series earthquake. So the giants were playing the I'm sorry the A's were playing the Dodgers. No, it was the Bay Bridge World Series, so the Giants were playing the A's in the World series. So literally the world series. Imagine the traffic. The entire world series was within ten miles of each other because it was the two teams in the Bay Area, So it's Oakland versus San Francisco. And I'm sure I told the story, so forgive me if I'm repeating. I'm driving with my learners, permit. I'm my mom and I are and her like Diesel Mercedes driving. Maybe we're in a suv, I don't know, but like definitely like a mom car. And my mom's so calm, and she goes, we have a flat tire. This I swear she was this calm. I'll never forget it. She's like so calm, and she's not even that calm, Amy, we have a flat tire. Just calmly pull over to the side and I go, Mom, we don't have a flat tire. And I go, look the light posts, like giant light posts, you know, like like on the freeway. But they were just on the main drag of town are swinging like they were spaghetti.
Speaker 2: So was your mom just she just thought flat tires in the car.
Speaker 1: No, she just thought we had it because it felt like a flat tires earthquake, because especially when you're in a car, you don't film as much. Yeah. So literally this thing was so massive. Why are we talking about this? I literally don't tell me. I literally don't know why we're talking about her. Ohkay, yeah, Chris Shable, Okay, So this thing was so this is the biggest earthquake I've ever felt. So all those ones, I'm just I don't even I'm like, this is nothing.
Speaker 5: I literally that's a four, right, but like you're like it's just a four, You're like four? Was it a four point nine?
Speaker 1: Six point nine? That was a six point nine?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, the one where Chris was freaking out was no six point nine. No, that was like a thing, Yeah, nothing, it was How big was the one the Bay Bridge earthquake? The world one? Six point nine? That's the six point and then what was the one in l A the Lode? Oh? No, sorry, the one the one in l A four point four?
Speaker 2: No, No, the big one, the North nineteen ninety four. I'll tell you right now. Northch earthquake magnitude was six point seven.
Speaker 1: So that was as big as so that was the same. Yeah, we were a little bit bigger. Earthquake talk will continue right after. Okay, so so many things to talk about. The Digger trailer with Tom Cruise has come out.
Speaker 2: YEP, I saw it. I saw it on TV and then I literally told my husband I'm going to watch that. Like I I don't really infuse you didn't like it.
Speaker 1: No, I loved it, but I don't get it. Oh, I'm like, look, here's the thing you had me at Tom Cruise. But then you add in that Alejandro in Yurito, who I know is like a genius. So fine, I'm in, and you had me at Tom Cruise. Although I like hot Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Versus that's the only thing that's throwing me up. But it does look like Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Because like, did you see the video where Tom Cruise is like, here's the trailer to Digger and he's all smoking hot, standing on like a pole.
Speaker 2: No, I have not seen them. But the one thing that trips me out is it does still look like Tom Cruise. And then I'm like, this is what Tom Cruise would look like if he was not super super famous and he's super super right person.
Speaker 1: He's just an average guy. No, I need here's the thing. I'm gonna get hot Tom Cruise because I know there's gonna be Top Gun three. But like I want Jerry Maguire to like, I need that hot Tom Cruise where he's not even like jumping off of airplanes, but he's like just solling in love with Algar like m I made Hello. You had me at Hello, sir, like you had me at Hello.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: There's so many things. I just want to know everything, don't you.
Speaker 2: I want to know everything about him. I have questions.
Speaker 1: I want to be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 2: I don't think my questions are your question.
Speaker 1: I think they might be. I want Tom Cruise to be like you know who my new girlfriend is?
Speaker 2: That girl?
Speaker 1: And then I don't have to sign an NDA.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to be as a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I whatever. I don't want to know everything.
Speaker 2: I want to do a documentary on Tom Cruise. I want to set her down and be like his secret. Mister Cruise, tell me about the scientology of it all, mister Cruise, please tell me about about Nicole Kidman Cruise.
Speaker 1: First of all, we didn't even say Katie Holmes because we're like we'll go back to Nicole Kiddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went back to Nicole Kidman. Also, like lots of questions.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad about it. Just tell me if there was like a meeting to pick your girlfriend. Oh, I'm I'm not mad about it. It's not like I don't do that. It's not like I don't sit here and go who could I date?
Speaker 5: Same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at you. I'm not even judging it.
Speaker 2: But was it?
Speaker 1: Did it happen? Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Did it happen?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 1: If it did, totally fine? And also you do you? But tell me everything.
Speaker 2: I want to know everything everything?
Speaker 1: And did I told you? I can't name them, but my friends. I have two very close friends that are on the cake list.
Speaker 2: Oh they get the cook and a cake.
Speaker 1: Who can you? Nope, I cannot name it.
Speaker 2: He gets it. He does this holiday thing.
Speaker 1: You know about the cake? Mm hmmm, Jackie, how can you be a host of listen if you want to not know about the cake?
Speaker 2: A lot of people to know about the cake. I learned recently about the cake from our dear Jonah's brothers. They're on the cake list. Yeah, all three or just Nick Nick the one that said it? So maybe just saying it. Yeah, yeah, Wow, are you telling a secret? No, that's on the air. Yeah, yeah, And we don't tell secrets.
Speaker 1: We're lockit guys. I love when people call me and they're like, hey, don't tell anybody this, And I want to go, girl, what you're about to tell me is nothing compared to the book that I know.
Speaker 2: So just all right, let me have it?
Speaker 5: You know it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what the slime? Do we want to talk about? Did you want to talk about the other trailers or Lindsay Hubbard is so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's definitely making a comeback in the sense of.
Speaker 1: She seems like she is. She's definitely in a scandal, is she No, she's not in a scandal.
Speaker 2: It's just she's very close to Kyle and Amanda. She like sent sorted herself Amanda.
Speaker 1: And and all of it.
Speaker 2: But look, this last season, she's the only voice of reason that I heard.
Speaker 1: She's real cute, and she's kind of here's what I think, she's sort of Ariana Maddox. She's getting a lot of hosting gigs, I think, right right, right right, see her sort of a breakout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great, she's great. She is a publicist by trade, that's what she Oh, yeah, she knows what she's doing. Well.
Speaker 1: How the Hubbard she a Hubbard? Yeah, when she become a mom. I think that kind of Let's talk about two trailers and then we'll talk about slime.
Speaker 2: What made you think of Lindsay Hubbard though, just I've just.
Speaker 1: Seen her everywhere right now with The MARRIEDI fort sight.
Speaker 2: Hosting that and just looking to the city, and I feel like she's got the mong Bob in the City reunion is next week. We just did the finale.
Speaker 1: The City is, But like, I like it?
Speaker 2: Do you like it? Jackie? I do? I do? Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I really to like it.
Speaker 2: But I actually really like it. I'm like, this is good.
Speaker 1: I really started. I started The Good Wife from episode one and I'm totally enjoying it. Oh. I think just in case we did, because we're doing the Residence that's right, That's right, maybe seven years before we get to it, so I'm doing it. The trailer for this movie called may Day look hot topic because some people are mad at Ryan Reynolds, some people aren't. Some people are mad at Blake Lively, some people aren't. I just judge the trailer as a trailer right right, and it's Kenneth Branna and Ryan Reynolds, and I have to say, amusing. I was like, I'm entertained by this whole trailer. I will see the film.
Speaker 2: I feel like Ryan Reynolds movies in general, I typically do.
Speaker 1: I love the one with Sandra Bullock, Why Are You Wet? I love that movie is so good. But like, there's a lot of Ryan Reynolds things.
Speaker 2: I like, Yeah, that's the only one that comes to mind. I don't think he's seen any other one.
Speaker 1: What about Deadpool? That's sort of funny.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, I'm not into that.
Speaker 1: What about like the one where he was like I had some girlfriend from high school and they reunite or something. There's a bunch of Ryan van No, what was it called? It was a national Lampoons. What about two guys a girl in a pizza place. Oh my gosh, that's a long time ago, years ago Ryan Reynolds movies. I like the one where he's like protecting Sam Jackson or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, they're kind of the same. They're good. There's some kid them right now? Yeah, yeah, names some name name him, name name?
Speaker 2: Okay, A safe.
Speaker 1: House, and there's one where he was there was one where he was buried in a casket kind of a vibe and a.
Speaker 2: Crate that was Narley.
Speaker 1: Waited he was in the change. What about when he was in the horror one? The remake of a Horror of Super in shape?
Speaker 2: No way, that's a dead proposed freak. Oh yeah, Lantern, Yeah, I think is not great.
Speaker 1: All right? So another trailer, Jacob Elordie I feel like you guys would be very excited about and joshlan This one looks very up my alley because it seems to be like zombies. Mm hmmm. Did you watch someone? Is it called? Is it called the Dog Stars? Weird title?
Speaker 2: What is it about?
Speaker 1: Zombies? I think it's kind of there's like a few people left and they're trying to fight the zombies.
Speaker 2: A lot going on because yeah, what else is it? Priscilla the Elvis one. I love that area, Wuthering Heights, Saltburn, Frankenstein, some of that have come out.
Speaker 1: Frankstein. Who's Oscar nominating all that?
Speaker 2: Ye? Like I M D B dude, I know I thought it was an order of year, but is in order? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is his girlfriend? Who's Jacob Elordi's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He went dating Olivia for a second there, but I don't think he's dating her now.
Speaker 1: He's dating somebody in the Zeffer's daughter, but she's dating Bill Pullman's son from Top Gun.
Speaker 2: No, he's dating somebody like very Kendall Jenner. Thank you, thank you, thank you. They are very beautiful together. I'll power to them have some babies.
Speaker 1: Just go for it, do your thing, Okay, I'll tell the slime story, and then I want to talk about five Star Weekend. Yeah about I'm roommates with an eight year old and a ten year old ye and the ten year old asked me to get her massive amounts of slime. She's very particular about the slime. I think I misordered the slime because I'm always like, is this toxic slime? I want to make sure I'm getting, like, you know, the safe slime. And my sister in law approve the slime. She's like, Tahoe, you can have slime, not at home. So then my brother was like, why did you get the slime? And I'm like it was approved, Like right, I'm allowed to get the slime. So they're playing with the slime, and somehow there was some sort.
Speaker 2: Of a and they don't make the slime to begin with because it's messy. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like it because which you'll hear the story of why. But my nieces love the slime. So one these kind of threw some slime at me just to be funny, but it kind of bounced in my drink and then me with the whole toxic paranoid I was like, I guess I better go get a new drink because I don't know. It's like silly putty, right, So I go downstairs. I'm getting the drink and Marlowe comes down.
Speaker 4: I'm like trying to protect their their identities, crying, and there is so much slime in her hair, like and by the way.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, this isn't coming out.
Speaker 1: Eleven o'clock at night, no, So there's so much slime. Maybe it was ten thirty because they get to stay up late because they're like upstairs in my room and I'm not talking. A clump of slime was spread, so I'm like, oh my gosh, right, and she's crying and she's like we should wake up mommy, and I'm like no, no, so my mom, I'm like we're waking up Grandma Cheryl. Right, so we're like all in the trying. So we're all upstairs trying to figure this out, and I'm trying to like pull it out. And then I go Charlotte google how to get slime out of hair?
Speaker 2: Cut your hair.
Speaker 1: No, it says smother it with conditioner. So I'm like, we can do that. We can do that. So you go go get the conditioner, and I think you could use mayonnaise, a bunch of a bunch of things. But like, so we just smother this slime with conditioner, and I'm like, it does seem to sort of be getting better, right, it wasn't getting worse, but it wasn't coming out. And we're like, so we're just we're using a bucket of conditioner. So then we're like we're gonna get in trouble. Like literally, this is how I feel like we're.
Speaker 5: Going to time.
Speaker 2: I'm in the doghouse with my brother and sister in law because you did something like this. No, no, no, that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh oh. I was like, do not wake up mommy. We will be in trouble, right. I don't. I can't take this because I bought the slime blah blah. So we go to the kitchen sink, shit, you not washers out the conditioner. So it took him innute took and she's crying and then we're like it's coming out and she's like it is. It is like and then washed it and then there was still some clumps. Guys, let me tell you the heck is conditioner, conditioner. Smother it with conditioner and kind of work it in, work it in, and then during the rints just all starts to come out.
Speaker 2: Did you tell your sister?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 1: Never this podcast?
Speaker 2: No never, You know, those girls are going to say it at some point or here's thesgiving table, they're going to say, Auntie, you remember when I got sliming.
Speaker 1: My You're not going to tell it because the older sister did this to the younger sister. And if weeks ago, the younger sister did something that the older something bad that the older sister knew about, and she did not tell on her. She told me, but and and my mom, but did not tell her parents. And so now they're even right right, they threaten like if one's being mean, they'll.
Speaker 2: Go like, I'm going to tell you do this.
Speaker 1: So now they're even, So I think it's I think we're clear. I think we're clean.
Speaker 2: That's the way to do it. That is some sibling bribery right there in Blackmail.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, I've got something on you, You've got something on me. Okay, Five Star Weekend. Have any of you watched it? Not yet? It's on my list? Is it is good? It is good. Here's the thing. I've seen all the trailers five Star Weekend, Five Star Weekend, and I'm Jennifer Gardner.
Speaker 2: Her name is Garner, by the way, you're right, Gardner Garner.
Speaker 1: So it looked good to me. I was unaware of the twist.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a twisty twist, and.
Speaker 1: In a juicy way, there's a juicy, crazy twist. I'm one episode in, maybe one and a half, but like the twist, the things that are hooking me in one the twist and to Timothy Oliphant.
Speaker 2: But it's just a movie or is it a series?
Speaker 1: I think it's like a five the series five five episode.
Speaker 2: I love that, Like, do you guys remember is it the perfect wife, perfect couple, the perfect song that just really took so good and Megan, I love or even like my notice where it's just like eleven episodes, you get it.
Speaker 1: I love this one is good and I'm yeah, i'd say watch it, watch it good. What else was there anything else I was watching? I'm watching l the.
Speaker 3: It is so flipping cute, and I thought it looked bad. No, the actress does so well with her mannerisms like Reese Witherspoon. Oh yeah, she played it cute and the clothes are so cute. It takes place in nineteen ninety six, and I'm just it's adorable. I loved it, and I watched it because I'm home in my hometown for my mom just retired thirty three years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we had this big party so that we all came up, so thank you, well, not me but her.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I watched it with my thirteen year old niece while we were here episodes and she liked it too, And so it's really not watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge legally blonde fan, so that's why I'm like, although I love the person playing her mom June Diane Raphael, Oh yeah, Frankie and Gracie and Frankie. Yeah yeah, yeah, she's she's she's good, so I would maybe watch it just for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's good. I recommend it. It's light, it's airy, it's good. It reminds me light, it's airy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the types of stuff we want to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to watch right now. I'm still trying to get in to see that. It's not gonna happen. I'll have to wait for it to come out on you know, video or whatever streaming the disclosure Day. Did anyone see that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I remember, I waited and I got it was sold out. I haven't gone crazy. That's so weird. I've never heard of a movie being sold out since like literally.
Speaker 2: You know, ever since ever.
Speaker 1: I mean they used to be sold out back in the day, back Instar Star Wars like that kind of stuff. But it's a small feather. It was like a La joya and a small fea. Yeah, like the pouch ones you know where. Oh okay, fair enough, I mean, good talk, guys, good talk.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just say one thing to I didn't go see Hillary Duff, and I'm just gonna say it was what dreams were made are made up?
Speaker 1: Are you there for the fight? I was?
Speaker 2: I was okay, you know, that's a good question. The next morning my husband were brawling. That was going on in like the security chat. They were like, oh my god, happen. I don't know, but how how that happened during the most beautiful concert ever. I have no idea that good.
Speaker 1: It was just okay.
Speaker 2: It depends who you ask, right, because like my if you my husband was like, I just don't get it, and I'm like, I got every piece of it. I understood every piece of it. I was like, Hillary Duff is not pretending to be Mariah Carey. She is there being like, I'm a girl who loves to sing, who has dope songs, and we're just gonna jam.
Speaker 1: Like she it was she have the theme song to the Hills?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did she sing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's her?
Speaker 1: And she sang that? Did the crowd go crazy?
Speaker 2: Went bonkers? Of course? Of course, who was there.
Speaker 1: Any Laguna Beach people were there? Were they there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But you know who was a bag?
Speaker 2: Not to brag, but I was sitting next to Demi Lovato, which was so cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, why is this not the first thing? So right next to literally were you like see at the Camp Rock three premiere?
Speaker 2: I know, I let her. I was being cool and let her.
Speaker 1: You didn't say no.
Speaker 2: I was just like, you live your life girl. She was singing, she was dancing, she was.
Speaker 1: Having Other celebrities were there? Tell us more?
Speaker 2: Her mom friend? So, Mandy Moore was there? Meghan Trainor was there?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, all in your section? Thinking, Yeah, they were all next to Danielle's not bragging. Her husband works there so she gets to sit in the store.
Speaker 2: There's one more person that was like famous, Oh, Nicole Ritchie. Nicole said she was there.
Speaker 1: I was gosh, this is an iconic group. Wait were you in the forum club with all these stars?
Speaker 2: Uh? The only person I saw in the farm club was Nicole.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't until you went out to the seats that they all were there. Yeah, you didn't say hi to Megan Trainer.
Speaker 2: You know how they were all together When I'm in the wild, I am in the wild. I just like, I do not engage and I'm in the wild. Megan, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: The rest of our team was there too. I was Easton was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tara, Tara was there.
Speaker 1: I missed the San Francisco long did it already happen? I should have gone I think it did. I think it was a shoreline. I thought it was it in the Amphitheater, which is kind of legit. Amy.
Speaker 2: It was such a good show.
Speaker 1: I love it for you.
Speaker 2: I saw how I st our friend Amy Vaughn there.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's how I felt. At the Rascal Flats concert on Friday, I was with Chris Harrison and Joey are amazing, amazing. Alfonso was there sitting just in a few seats over. I saw Brett Young before, and I do say, oh, I like Brett because I know them, so I'm I think it's nice to say.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: We were with Joan, and Joan met Chris Harrison for the first time, so that was exciting. And we were with Joan and Chalk, and then at the golf tournament, we saw like from Afar, my favorite Jake Owen. I love him so much.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: We saw Steph Curry. I was way more excited about Jacoen than Steph Curry. And we saw Jerry Rice do something crazy. Oh, this was crazy. I know We're no one's listening anymore anyway, so it doesn't matter. We saw Jerry Rice, somebody either heckled him or he thought they heckled him, and he left the golf course, came into the crowd to like reprimand the heckler. It was so weird. I was like, I've never seen anything like that, okay, and then we were at the table next to Jerry Rice for lunch and we're like, don't heckle him. But Brett Young the greatest, love him so much. Alfonso couldn't have been nicer. I wanted to find Colin Jost Scarlett, but I did not see them. We did see Anthony Anderson and Michael Pain. There was there's celebrities everywhere.
Speaker 2: What other name jobs can we give because we're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I said hello to everybody. Some of I just saw. But I did hang out with Chris Harrison, Alfonso, Brett.
Speaker 2: And that is a night, and that is a good night.
Speaker 1: And we saw Rascal Flats and they were great him in like seventy.
Speaker 2: Years really good night. I'm kind of jealous by the way.
Speaker 1: Hillary Duff apparently thanked the wrong city on and she.
Speaker 2: Did then owned what city owned it? And what city morning Tucson, and they're like, no, it was just it was just it was just on Instagram. But the city posted it and like she commented on and she goes, oh my god, this is the biggest breaking news of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. First of all, I just she owned it's breaking news when the comments come back, like I love when Brand's comment. So it's pretty funny if the Sicky commented.
Speaker 2: I think they posted it like a local news station.
Speaker 1: D posted that was Grando Crawn that's in San Francisco. Yes, so she was at Shoa. Yeah, yeah, she thinks she was. She posted that she thought she was in San Jose. Thank you San Jose. You know what, she wasn't even near San Jose. You know who doesn't appreciate that the peninsula cities. Even if she would have said, like hey, Palo Alto, they probably would have let it go. Yeah, but it was on Instagram. It wasn't like on the hilarious. Yeah, that would be like me being like I live in San Francisco. I don't. But everybody, here's the thing. You know, wheneveryone had the Super Bowl and like the Super bowls in San Francisco, it was not It wasn't even close. It's an hour away. So I'm going to give our friend Hillary daf some wiggle room there. They listen if you want to. I forget how we end it, Jackie, how do we end it? We'll be here next week and you can listen if you want to.