Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists At Comedy Central, It's America's only source for news.
Speaker 3: It's the Daily Tone with your hosts.
Speaker 2: Dursdy Lneck and Jordan Clapper.
Speaker 4: And I'm Jordan Blepper.
Speaker 5: We got so much to talk about tonight. The White House is at war with the media, Donald Trump tries out social distancing, and we find out who's going to win the black vote.
Speaker 4: So let's get right into the headlines.
Speaker 6: Let's get things off with the big story of the past week, A national crisis with global implications. Somebody shitting in Gwyneth Paltrow's guest house.
Speaker 1: According to The Daily Mail, a house guest of Gwyneth Paltrow's Hampton's home suffered quote catastrophic diarrhea in bed. The house guest then blamed the disaster on ozempic before fleeing the property.
Speaker 6: Wow, is one of the side effects of ozempic. Not caring about cleaning up the diarrhea you get from ozembic?
Speaker 4: Why would you run out after that?
Speaker 6: If there's anyone who would be sympathetic, it's the woman who tells you to squirt coffee.
Speaker 4: Anema's up your butt.
Speaker 6: And pardon my word choice here, but I want to sit in this mess for just a minute because it brings up an interesting question. When you shit the bed as visibly and as nationally as this guest did.
Speaker 4: Should you stay in the house or is it time to leave.
Speaker 6: I know that some people would say that the guests just had a bad night. He's a decent man with a lifetime of service as a house guest, and he's earned the chance to stay and clean up his mess. But the thing is, we all know he shit the bed. We can't unsee him shitting the bed, and now every time we see him, we're gonna be wondering, is he gonna shit the bed again?
Speaker 5: Are we still talking about the house guest?
Speaker 6: All I'm saying is Gwynneth has every right to be skeptical about inviting this house guest to stay over again for the next four years or so.
Speaker 5: I mean, it might be too late in the summer to get another house guests.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of time to get another house.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, But who's to say that another guest might not shit the bed even worse. I mean, sometimes the bed shitter, you know, is better than the bed shitter.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe, but we should at least be honest about the bed shitting instead of pretending that the bed was never shut in. Otherwise, we're gonna delude ourselves into thinking that this is the best house guest we can get. And now all of a sudden, it's January and there's a house.
Speaker 4: Guest that nobody wanted.
Speaker 6: And nobody in the house is allowed to get a goddamn abortion.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm almost certain we're not talking about the house guests. We're back, gotcha. So Joe Biden shit the bed, and now this campaign is trying to desperately change the conversation back to Joe Biden's opponent.
Speaker 7: New reporting today on a plan for President. Joe Biden has a plan to tie Donald Trump to Project twenty twenty five and focus on what a second Trump presidency could look like.
Speaker 8: Democrats had been shouting from the rooftops of this Project twenty twenty five is a blueprint for Trump to gut democracy if he wins.
Speaker 3: The DNC purchased five new billboards in Miami Trump to Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Today, the current president, Joe Biden, just tweeted Google Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: He wants us to google it, kind of phoning in the attack. There aren't, did Joe, Although I'm not entirely convinced Biden wasn't trying to just google Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: His next tweet's gonna be alexa.
Speaker 4: How do you win a debate?
Speaker 6: But yes, if you haven't googled it yet. Project twenty twenty five is a nine hundred page blueprint for Donald Trump's second term. It's basically conservative fan fiction, which could very well become fan reality, and it's full of terrifying proposals that range from burning more fossil fuels to outlawing pornography, which is bad news for people who like to masturbate and horrible news for people like to masturbate to our flourishing coral reefs.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 6: The people behind Project twenty twenty five were some of Donald Trump's top aids, but apparently it's getting a little too controversial for Trump now because he's running away from it like it's a disabled veteran who wants a selfie.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump chose today to try to distance himself from Project twenty twenty five. One truth Social Today Trump wrote, I know nothing about Project twenty twenty five. I have no idea who's behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying, and some of the things are saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.
Speaker 5: Really, you expect us to believe Donald Trump didn't read a nine hundred page Okay, now that I'm saying it, I hear it.
Speaker 10: Yes, I hear it.
Speaker 4: I do. Okay, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, let's look at this. Okay, this is textbook Trump. He hides his dog whistles next to some plausible deniability. Every tweet is like a cheesecake factory menu. You know, there's something for everybody. He doesn't mind if it's full of contradictions. He hasn't read Project twenty twenty five, but he likes parts of it. He has no idea who's behind it, but he hired most of them. He thinks it's abysmal, but he wishes them luck. He's got one hand in his pocket and the other one's giving a high five. By the way, if Trump's saying, I don't know who these people are, but I wish them luck. Sounds both odd and oddly familiar. It might be because of this.
Speaker 11: President Trump was asked late today about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged co conspirator, Gallainne Maxwell.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish it well.
Speaker 5: Frankly, here's here's here's a tweet idea for Joe Biden. Google Gallaiine Maxwell.
Speaker 6: But yes, the Biden campaign would love the media to start talking about Project twenty twenty five so they can stop talking about things like this.
Speaker 11: News broke today that a military doctor specializing in Parkinson's visited the White House eight times in eight months.
Speaker 4: Eight times and eight months. That is shocking.
Speaker 6: I can't get one doctor's appointment in eight months. I had to go to the CBS Minute Clinic to get my tubes tied. Now, as it turns out, this doctor only examined Biden during his annual physicals, and the other visits were for other people at the White House, So this story might have blown right by until this happened.
Speaker 13: The White House today facing repeated questions about President Biden's medical history.
Speaker 12: Has the President been treated for Parkinson's?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 12: Is he being treated for Parkinson's. No, he's not. Is he taking medication for Parkinson's No.
Speaker 13: But the Press Secretary refused to confirm that doctor Kevin Kinnar, expert on Parkinson's disease, visited the White House eight times from last summer to this past spring.
Speaker 12: Hold on a second.
Speaker 5: You should be able to answer by this point.
Speaker 12: Wait no, no, no, no, no, no, worry about it. No, wait a minute, come, Ed, Please a little respect here, Please it is you're asking. Can I also said to you, Ed, I also said to you for security reasons, we cannot share names. We cannot share names.
Speaker 6: Look, I know she's trying to protect people's privacy, but anytime you're being that cagy with information, it just makes it look like you're hiding something. It almost would have been better to just make something up like Joe and Jill are and doctor Parkinson's are in a throttle.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you want the youth vote or not.
Speaker 5: For more of the questions over Joe Biden's health, we go live to the briefing room with our senior White House analyst, Michael Costa.
Speaker 2: Michael, Michael, why.
Speaker 5: Is the White House being so cagey about the President's health guys.
Speaker 11: I'm talking to White House officials, and it turns out the media is blowing this way out of proportion. You know, soa Parkinson's doctor visited a few times, big deal. An SDD doctor has been here every day for a week, and no one's asking if the President has an STD.
Speaker 5: Does the President have an STD?
Speaker 4: That'd be pretty cool. Huh No, No, does he have an STD or not? Answer the question?
Speaker 11: Guy's calmed down. He definitely does not have hepatitis A. If that's what you're asking.
Speaker 5: Does he have hepatitis B or C D?
Speaker 11: E FG sounds like a preschool in here.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is.
Speaker 11: What the White House is talking about. The media needs to calm down.
Speaker 6: No, no, the White House can't drop concerning information and then be angry when the media tries to report on it.
Speaker 11: There's nothing to report on Biden's fine. But even if he isn't, which he is, the White House has a great medical staff with tons of spare organs.
Speaker 4: I thought, did Biden need organs?
Speaker 11: No one said anything about getting organs from pigs. Why would he even need that. Biden's in great shape. He's got the heart of an ox.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, are you are you are you talking? Are you talking figuratively or literally?
Speaker 12: I know?
Speaker 4: Right answer curiity, hey.
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, hey, a little respect?
Speaker 4: Please a little respect? Okay, sorry, good, thank you. Continue. Let's be calm and let this family grieve.
Speaker 11: What you can't share names about which family's grieving, Which sitting president of the United States, which they're not, but they could be one day, which might be today?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Michael.
Speaker 6: Michael answered this one question clearly without raising any further questions. Okay, where is the president right now?
Speaker 11: The President is at the NATO summon?
Speaker 14: Great?
Speaker 11: Great, okay, and he's in all of our hearts. What no, we hate you?
Speaker 6: Okay, geez, Michael cost everyone.
Speaker 12: When we come back.
Speaker 8: Josh Johnson bins out with black.
Speaker 4: Voters, thinks the don't.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: If Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Has any hope of winning the presidential race, he'll need the support of black voters, which means responding to their interests and not calling them all barack.
Speaker 6: But it raises the question, what do black voters think of the presidential candidates our own? Josh Johnson went to find out.
Speaker 15: What a world's Josh Johnson Full Time Daily Show correspondent and full time black guy.
Speaker 3: But more than that, I'm also a part time voter.
Speaker 15: Now, black voters have been the backbone of elected Democrat president since Bill Clinton went on our Senio. In fact, ninety one percent of black voters vote for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen and ninety two percent vote for Joe Biden last election.
Speaker 14: So why does this year feel different?
Speaker 15: New Poland shows twenty three percent support among black voters for former President Trump.
Speaker 16: That's up nineteen points since the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 15: Contrary to popular believe, not all black people know each other. So in order to find out how all black people felt about Trump, I got six from the tri State area to ask, do we see the Trump?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 15: So who will you be voting for in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 14: Darrel? Do I have to see his name? I don't want to, but more than likely it's gonna be Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I called.
Speaker 14: Biden and then Victory. I'm with her.
Speaker 15: Oh, Biden, okay, Trump, Eric Trump's Biden Biden Trump?
Speaker 14: Okay, we're an even split, which did Yeah? I didn't see that coming. So do you think there's gonna be a big shift, any sort of change?
Speaker 16: I think He's gonna be a big shift me too, really okay? For me, I've always been a Democrat, and it's like for the for the most part, with the Democratic Party, they always make a bunch of promises that they can't deliver.
Speaker 8: You know, they use the issues of the African American community as a soapbox to stand on and make promises, you know, just to get us to come out and vote. And then once we vote and everyone's in place, it's like.
Speaker 17: What happened?
Speaker 14: Would you say?
Speaker 15: It's anything like somebody's in your dam and they're really laying it down and take you over here, girl, I'll take you to the top, you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: And then you finally go on the date and it's Burger King.
Speaker 15: And if the polls are right and Trump is going up with black voters, what changed?
Speaker 12: I wish I knew.
Speaker 4: I am not a huge fan of Trump.
Speaker 14: He don't respect the black.
Speaker 8: Person and Biden does. Has Biden issued an apology for the things that he's been caught saying.
Speaker 14: He said, if you don't vote for me and you're not black, not black? What is that?
Speaker 8: They have both said that were questionable, unsavory. Yes, but when you start looking at facts. It's like Biden, you don't drop the ball.
Speaker 14: Brother.
Speaker 15: Okay, So some black voters feel let down by Democrats, but I wasn't sure if they knew about how Trump liken himself to Black Americans. So I showed them some footage of Trump at the Black Conservative Federation.
Speaker 10: Gallup, I'm being indicted for you, the black population.
Speaker 15: I want to play a little game, all right now. The game is going to be either fists or finger.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 15: If you like what's happening, you're going to put up your your black fists.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 14: If you don't like what's happening, there's a finger you all ready, you're right?
Speaker 5: Okay, good.
Speaker 10: These lights are so bright in my eyes that I can't see too many people out there, but I can only see the black ones. I can't see any white ones. Just saying that's how far I've come. That's how far I've come.
Speaker 15: Your answers, I'll play the next clip.
Speaker 14: For you real quick.
Speaker 10: Black conservatives understand better than most that some of the greatest evils in our nation's history have come from corrupt systems that try to target and subjugate others. You understand that. I think that's why the black people are so much on my side now because they see what's happening to me happens to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first question, the first and then he messed up.
Speaker 8: At the end.
Speaker 14: So okay, keep can we get our signs up? So the same. Okay, let's go on to the clip real quick.
Speaker 10: But I got indicted for nothing, for something that is nothing, And a lot of people said that that's why the black people like because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against, and they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It. It's been pretty amazing, all right.
Speaker 15: So kind of still along the same party lines. Now, do you think Trump is being discriminated against?
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 14: It's not one side. It's the legal system.
Speaker 15: No matter who you are, if you do these things, you get charged for it.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 18: There are two systems of justice. We cannot get away with the same thing white folks get away with.
Speaker 15: But with this different sort of accountability system. Does it feel.
Speaker 14: Like Trump is bad at being white? That is nine one.
Speaker 18: I noticed how when I was incarcerated, right, how the white incarcerated people seem to be more angrier than the black incarcerated people. Trump is like the same thought that it ain't supposed.
Speaker 14: To happen to me. I'm not supposed to be indicted.
Speaker 18: People are not supposed to tell me I committed a crime because I am privileged.
Speaker 15: Damn, I had no idea the appeal process for incartraated white people's gas. Like, but Trump is fighting close to one hundred felony charges. How much of a criminal is too much of a criminal. If more charges get racked up, maybe things that start to become a bit more egregious. Is that going to start to weigh on whether or not you're going to change your vote?
Speaker 8: Now you start, you pay attention, you listen to the facts, not the fluff, and then you actually have to start doing some research to make sure that what's being presented to you is actual facts. And it takes some digging.
Speaker 15: Okay, So if you dug and you did your research and you found out what Josh just said was true, that you're folk.
Speaker 8: Probably not.
Speaker 15: I definitely, you know, did not sit down with this panel to change any minds, and I clearly have not. So, yeah, I guess some black folks do Trump, But was there anything I could get this panel to agree on?
Speaker 8: Can we keep these the soul.
Speaker 14: I think.
Speaker 3: We come back.
Speaker 17: I come Monday.
Speaker 3: Will be joining us on the.
Speaker 6: Welcome Back the Daily Show. You may know our guests to night as a former Daily Show correspondent who currently stars in the Paramount Plus series Evil Please.
Speaker 17: Welcome back, awesome Monday, boy boy, oh boy, welcome home.
Speaker 3: Really eating it up over there with that entrance, you know, it was the entrance I always wanted when I worked here, I never got.
Speaker 4: Yes, So here we go, there you go. You did it beautifully. Thank you.
Speaker 6: We missed you around here. No quick question. How many hosts did you have while you were here?
Speaker 14: Yeah, we used to.
Speaker 3: So there used to be the show called The Daily Show with John Stewart and you know that old that does it on Mondays now. He used to do it every day every day. He was he was a young guy, and he used to do it every day. And he was the only host for a long a long time. And then another guy took over for a long time, a guy named Terry Trevor Trevor, and and now it's just whoever's free.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 12: I think you guys, you guys.
Speaker 5: Know well, you know I got to work with you for a little bit we were here together, and I wanted to go back and watch some old pieces because I really remember so little of your work, just not not memorable in any real, real sense.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: And they took down the Daily Show archives online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now nobody, Yeah exactly. The young kids are now like, have you seen this new show?
Speaker 15: It's called the Daily Show?
Speaker 3: They have no idea that it does.
Speaker 6: Existed for you know what if they don't say show, they say content, content, they say there's new content.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was able to find a little piece from a field piece you did with then Governor of Florida, Rick Scott.
Speaker 4: Yes, do we have that piece?
Speaker 5: You had a simple request for the governor at that point, who I believe it was making similar requests to constituents of his own at the time.
Speaker 4: We play that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Governor, you benefit from hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars every year, So would you be willing to pee into this cup to prove the Florida taxpayers that you're not on drugs, You're not using that money for drugs.
Speaker 14: I'm doing plenty of times, you would, I'm done plenty of times.
Speaker 5: Did you task the spoil to the governor begging a politician for their urine high point low points.
Speaker 11: Honey.
Speaker 3: You know what, I loved that moment because we were actually at Rick Scott's press conference, and so all of the report from the entire state of Florida were in that room, and when I asked him to pee in the cup, you could see there was just this silence that when nobody being entired you and people were like, who is this? What is happening? And nobody knows it? And then you know, you see the piece and he doesn't do it, and we and I passed the cup down and the poor guy in the front row, he's like, he's left holding the cup and then he just kind of puts it on the floor. And but then when we left that room, every reporter from the state of Florida came up to me afterwards and was like, oh my god, we wish we could do it.
Speaker 11: They were so jealous.
Speaker 4: And I got to do that. I mean, did you like that part of it?
Speaker 5: It's so funny being where we're all come from the correspondent background, which means sometimes you're sitting in poorly lit rooms interviewing people, but sometimes you're.
Speaker 6: Taking a bur working bathroom to go into talk to some yes, and sometimes it is run and gun.
Speaker 4: You don't have I actually.
Speaker 3: I actually uh did a piece once where I went into a bathroom in the bodega in uh In, d C. And came out in the Batman costume. And so I went in in my suit and then came out like a few minutes later in a Batman and you could just see people in in in the book just being like is that is that real? What is happening?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 3: Did that guy just go in?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was what it was. Arrested, right, I did almost get arrested in Boise, Idaho. At the ep we walked into the e p A offices. The e p A is something that won't exist soon.
Speaker 4: Go away.
Speaker 3: But back then we walk into the e p A offices. I am dressed in a two headed fish costume. Yeah, because as of the pollution, the fish in the river were turning up with two heads. So this is what the peace that we were doing. And so there we are. I walk into the EBA office. The poor man who works there comes out from behind, and I've got a crew with me and and our producer Brennan, and we're all staying and the guy comes out and he said, I'm sorry, you know you can't. You can't be here, and I said, no, I have a I have a complaint.
Speaker 12: I have two.
Speaker 3: Heads now and I did not start out this way. And he was like, no, you got you really you can't be here. And I kept playing the role of the fish, to which he finally said to me, sir, you are not a fish that.
Speaker 2: You have to leave.
Speaker 3: And then they called Homeland Security because apparently like trespassing in a federal EPA is a federal office, so the Homeland Security. So we walk out and it's to the parking lot and it was like these Homeland Security guys show up, they get out and they you know, they're ready to arrest us, and uh my producer Brennan was like, listen, you know with the Daily Show. And it was literally a good cop backcop because one guy was about to arrest us and the other guy was like.
Speaker 14: I love the Daily Show.
Speaker 3: He's like, you guys have been the Daily Show and I was like and at that point, at that point, I was like, yeah, and I can get John Stewart on the phone and he can explain to you what we're doing we do, and so while he's like, I love so I'm pretending because I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't have John's.
Speaker 3: Number, so I'm pretending like I'm going to try and get John on the phone. And Brennan is sweet talking the other guy, trying to be like, listen, you know, we can get your tickets to the show. So they eventually let us go, but it was it was touch and go for a minute, and Brennan is like, I can't be in jail because because his wife was pregnant. I remember the time. And he was like, I got to get home. She's going to kill me if I end up in jail tonight. Like you know, So it all worked out, but it was there was a moment there where we actually really thought we were.
Speaker 4: Going to go to jail.
Speaker 6: Terrifying you You have gone from battling demons in d C to now battling demons on Paramount Plus with your show Evil. Yes, it's such a good show. It's so fascinating the' it's a horror dramedy. But the Kings who created the show, brilliant writers, are are known for really exploring political and societal issues.
Speaker 4: Is that what interested you in working with.
Speaker 3: Them, well, I mean many reasons. You know, they're incredible writers and incredible creators. They created The Good Wife and The Good Fight. A Good Fight was one of my favorite shows before I even you know, it's just their take on society issues and politics and the absurdity and the satire that they use in their in their shows. And so when I got this script, it was just a great script and a great premise. And it's turned out to be such an amazing experience. And we've gotten to tell such great stories and have so much fun. And you know, where's the show that you get to go and and like actually interact with demons, you know.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 5: You've been to.
Speaker 3: There's very there's very there's very fine, but uh, you know, we it's it's great. There's amazing Uh writers and the actors are great that I get to It's just been a treat and and uh, it's just you know, I can't say enough about it. It's just been like one of those shows where you get there's a coalition of like sort of great writing, great acting, great storytelling.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 3: It happens rarely, and I feel like we kind of hit the jackpot with this show. And if you get a chance to watch it, it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: It's so good and you're phenomenal and and I feel like you get to explore so many different layers with your character.
Speaker 4: It's a comedy, it's a drama.
Speaker 3: That's the great thing that that intersection of comedy and horror, which is so delicate. And you got and you know, there's one there was our show has these demons, like I said, And then there's one episode in season three I remember, and this sort of tells you the sort of DNA of the show where I'm in bed with a demon. You should watch them anyway, I'm you know, as we are. You know they and she's about to like bite me and uh and but she pulls out her retainer before she does, and so and I remember just thinking like, oh, this is that's the show.
Speaker 4: This is the show.
Speaker 3: Like our demons have retainers, you know that they have to take out before they can actually be demonic. So that's kind of God. It just tells you right there, that's the sort of absurd horror comedy sort of you know fence that we run.
Speaker 5: You talked about playing your your character Ben. You had a quote that I thought was really interesting you said that in an interview when you're playing Ben, you like playing him because playing Ben is especially rewarding because he gets to be intelligent, funny, and more importantly for me, he gets to be physical and sexual.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: I thought, like, as a as a married man with a child, is is that what you get out of this ship is having?
Speaker 15: Is it not?
Speaker 13: Why is it not?
Speaker 3: Why we're doing it? No? You know it's so look as a as a brown actor in Hollywood, right, this is right? Uh, we often historically have not got to play like super sexy characters. A lot of there's a lot of doctors on my resume, there's a lot of a lot of cab drivers, a lot of you know, the occasional terror, you know what I mean, like but but not like a guy who gets to fix things and be sexy and sort of wear drive a pickup truck and all that. So there was a sense of like, oh, this is a character that I've never gotten to be on television before, you know, So it was kind of fun to sort of play that mcgiver guy. You know, my wife, for example, is in love with Ben. She thinks he's super sexy. Because he can fix things, you know.
Speaker 4: And do you ever go home and role play as Ben?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I took a lot of the clothes from the show just so that I could wear them, you know, in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: I remember. It's interesting.
Speaker 5: I remember we did a piece on the show called the Stack. We have a picture of it here where we were all sitting in a chair behind the desk in the front.
Speaker 4: That's me at the back.
Speaker 5: You're tall, Yeah, there I am. Were you exercising your sexuality.
Speaker 4: On this one?
Speaker 5: Did you did you get your demons out there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was that.
Speaker 11: I have no memory of.
Speaker 6: That, but really that was before we had hr right right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was was that like when John was leaving, we were doing that.
Speaker 5: It was I think I think that we were we were lampooning the setup on it. They had so many people around a round tables, so we said what we just put everybody into one chair and built it all up.
Speaker 4: It was very low that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have good times.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'd love to say you should come back any time, but I've talked to people around here and that isn't the sentiment. But this has been fun, really fun.
Speaker 4: The last time we ever see each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, you spoil it speaking here, you know, and that's it lovely, just see you. I have a great life, Yeah you as well.
Speaker 5: The final season of Evin was streaming out. That's a show for life.
Speaker 11: I don't care if he's pooped his pants.
Speaker 14: I have poopy days all the time, all the time.
Speaker 18: I step in so much pool you can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount
Speaker 12: Plus Paramount Podcasts