Speaker 1: The boy is going to give you a tremendous adread on the greatest truck of all time.
Speaker 2: That truck happens to be the one and only Chevy Silverado. Chevy Silverado is reliable, it's durable, it's beautiful, and it's got something that nobody else has. I'm gonna have to find my little area here, but it is a it is. With Silverado, you get the most functional bed of any competitor. It's best in class standard cargo volume. The inner gate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. Right, maybe you're working real hard, you're working that construction piece, or you just listen to some heavy weights one day, got a little tweaking that little back and you think, I gotta get this out of my bed. But I really want to be a tough guy right now, so you rip that thing down, bing bang boom. That thing's like little steps. Now you're just walking up like it's an easy day. Right, you're taking your four year old out. Yet the multi flex tailgate that we've been telling you about with six configurations. That's six or I don't think anybody else has six. And there's also the thing will you know the fob. If you do the fob, that thing comes down right and you're standing everyone, but you're just saying, hey, hey, everybody does that.
Speaker 1: Now with the fob, you can also brings it back up. It's a two for one Speci.
Speaker 2: This thing is so damn beautiful. It puts everything out the window. Dude, you really look at this thing and you know yourself. This person wakes up, gets to work, gets their own time, works their ass off, comes home. Probably a hell of a dad or mom. First in, last out kind of guys, firsten, last out kind of guy. The chlvy Severado, Silverado, strong, advanced, dependable, and hardworking.
Speaker 1: We love you thicker, huh as a thicker boy. You put the mic up to your thing, then things already running.
Speaker 2: So tell me why you'd rather have the Nebraska jersey and just just so like this is the thing. This has nothing to do with Nebraska or Michigan.
Speaker 1: We're talking Jordan, right, Yeah, Adidas and Jordan. I would rather have hang on hang on hand. I don't want it to sound like I'm picking Adidas over Geordan. I would love to have Jordan over Adidas. But as far as obviously well as far as feeling both of these jerseys, I'd rather have that cloth sitting on my body because it stretches a little bit better. It stretches a little bit better. It's thicker because I'm a thicker bo. You know when you got you know, when you're really not a thicker boy, did you look great? They don't scrab I know I look great, but I'm just saying like, I'm a thicker boy. So when you have a little bit of like a slight little muffin top of the little thing, when that bottom isn't you know, tight, Yeah, I feel like you make wrinkles in your jersey, right, like you make wrinkles. So it kind of all goes together. And I can do that better with that one. Listen, that one that I feel like holds it a little safe. No one plays that game more than me, I know it. With the long you do the long shirt and you kind of bring it up. You gotta go a long shirt belly button.
Speaker 2: Yes for that like little like when it starts to descend from the mountain top, it doesn't look as much of a decline, right because you got.
Speaker 1: To cut the bottom a little bit. You gotta cut the side of the bottom, So the elasticity doesn't like grab your stomach.
Speaker 2: Right, but this has the elasticity. This literally has a rippled like sweatpants five.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But I like the thicker. I like the thicker look because I can it would just make my boy look better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love everything you just said right there, And honestly, I get that whole description of four point five.
Speaker 1: I thought I was outstanding.
Speaker 2: But I will say I'm gonna go with this one, not because Michigan, because it's Jordan. I just think that that's a it's a better quality jersey. And as a bigger dude, I know we're both playing on the big boy game right now. But for me, I'm thinking, I'm thinking first couple of games in September. I like a little something a little lighter on me. And then you cut it and you get it custom fitted to you. You get the jersey cut out right here, you get the V on the back a little bit.
Speaker 1: They're both getting customers, they're both getting customized. But I'm saying, like that thing after a couple of quarters is gonna start weighing it down a little bit over Jordan jersey, which is it's Yeah, it might not feel as good to touch. Yeah, but I'm also not trying to wear a wo weigh me down a little bit. I'm trying to like it. I'm trying to look get in the mirror at.
Speaker 2: The try to take on them shots from them big boys.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, listen, that's a nice little bit of small talk. It's good to be back. I feel let's get will a round of applauseas being back on the bus. It's been a long week for our special stallion, and I know we're not doing ady to it. It does feel like that it's been a minute. Boys, It's good to see you all because Yeah, if you want to say anything, go ahead. Well I complimented Garrett. I think he has a phenomen little haircut. I love the beard. He has the best beard in Nashville, no question about it. Jack He's got his little uh what is that? What is that cut? Cold you got? Jack's got the perm with the like a Mike stud look.
Speaker 3: I'm going for that mic look. Yeah, a little little hot.
Speaker 1: Jackie always looks hands the boy he is. Yeah, the shout out of the week. I'm excited to do it. I know I missed the first and the first annual shout out no free shout out of the week. That was what last week when you did the you missed the first and the second, but for good reason you intros one pod I've missed two. Yes, yeah, no, no, no, because you're on front tailor. Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: The mind sometimes it melts away a little bit. Those blocks clear out the mind a little bit.
Speaker 1: But the shout out no free shoutouts, they've been killer, dude. I've listened to both of them when I've not been here. I've been at Tier one, like I'm the fucking around when I wake up, it wasn't it's not right at six a m. Of course. But when I'm waking up, I'm going I'm downloading, I'm subscribing what everybody should be doing right now. Absolutely, And when I'm listening, whether I'm driving to the hospital, drive and hear from the hospital, I'm listening to Busting with the Boys. He's like, I got to catch up with the boys, and I love the shot out no free shot us, so I can't wait to get into it.
Speaker 2: And I actually want you to do your first free shout out. But before before that, I like to tell a little bit of News. We had a meeting with Barstool the other week and they showed us who are unique audiences. And I'm not gonna say specific numbers, but i will say in the last what three weeks, four weeks? Yeah, that number is just the month of March was outstanding for the Boys quality month. And the only way it's outstanding for the Boys is for you people to subscribe and rate five stars, just like Willie Boy was just telling you, but I wanted to double down on it, and it gets really annoying. But it's special to us because you're making us more special all in all, dude, you guys are day one heeling it for us, even the day twos and then now present people and bring them on, just bring.
Speaker 1: Them all on, and you can they can't all be Day one, but it's all be days. Everybody can be. Everybody can be Boys. Though.
Speaker 2: It's like going to missionar in Nebraska. Just because you weren't there, you weren't the first graduating class, right, doesn't mean you don't have that pride when you leave, and you have your m ring or whatever they give you at Nebraska when you leave, what does it like a like a loaf of corn?
Speaker 1: We get. We get a blanket. You get a blanket. Yeah, we get a blanket. They get a blanket with a NIMS.
Speaker 2: The same lady for two hundred years has been knitting the same blanket for people in Nebraska's unbelievable fountain of you. This is something special. But yeah, shout out, no free shadow of the week. It's been special to all of us, and everyone's done a great job. Boss like to put a little roadblock in front of me last week. I know you've already heard it.
Speaker 1: I listened to it. I know it did, and we all said two he said two people like he used two shoutouts. We all, oh, will Compton an apology as well, because we did a shout out, no free shout out of the week. Every single one of us brushed over the fact that he just had his firstborn child, so literally the day after the y you guys did the intro of the day after, not even four hours after that beautiful little nugget was born. But you kind of did it because number one, you didn't even give you a free shot out.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Boy's a idiot, and you know when he just starts talking, things go a million different directions. You know my shout out no free shout out of the week is Oh and by the way, I haven't even mentioned Will had a kid. Everybody's and then you say something else and then you don't even the I don't know for shadow was going.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean Tyreek Hill didn't make a lot of money. When your child makes you that much money, we might shout her out, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully she does. Hey, no, we speaking of her making us money. We are now we got the girl Dad's or we got the baby merchant. The baby so not Tyreek Hill numbers, but you know we'll get when it could be. I know, I could be Tyreek Hill numbers. We keep doing this like we've been doing. Buy merch, baby merch, baby merch, baby baby merches down. I love it, dude. The baby merch is outstanding.
Speaker 2: I think all all dads assumed to be dads, Maybe dads who maybe went to go get that gallon of milk and that carton of cigarettes and never return might want to get it too. Maybe it might make them think I should probably go back and be a better father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the stuff. We're changing lives out here with this merchandise. Everybody's fired up. I've gotten DMG, I'm getting this a sap like friends of mine. That's that's that's what makes you feel the best is when your boys or your boy's wife hits you and it's like ya on getting this asap, Like yeah, I'm copping this now. Just fires me up. Do you want to use names of people who hit us up? Yeah, Kaylin Vigil, Zach Vigil's wife, let's go Zachy. Not that we have anything going on. Matter of fact, Kaylen Vigel, shout out the girl. She is pregnant and they're having their kid in July. Been a long journey for them. They've had to do a lot of different things to try and get pregnant. So big shout out to them. Yeah, recently recently pregnant.
Speaker 2: Recent well, they recently went they recently went public about it.
Speaker 1: So it's like one of those things I had to get like long in the pros. More than that, they really they went through a lot of different things, but telling story to tell exactly. And then Alan Alan my barber, Alan my barber, he cuts he cuts me, that gave you that uh that fucking peaky blinders her cut?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no, when Yeah, yeah, when Peaky Blinders comes out on Netflix, I'll get that thing back going.
Speaker 1: Alan will probably do that. Uh but no, Alan, he cuts myself, Harold jay On, he cuts a few you guys. But anyway, Alan was like, Yo, I'm copping this right now. Is Alan the thicker dude that's always in the locker room? Is that the same guy? I don't know. I wouldn't there. No, he was there when you were there though, No, I don't think so. No, all right, he was. He was a thicker dude. Phenomenal beer.
Speaker 2: He's Allan's crossfol reallyss.
Speaker 1: Your back problems, but looks great right now. Probably his wife is really good across bit. They just had a baby a month ago. Well, I would go into the barber, he'd like tell me, hey, we're about to have our kid, or like talking shop a little bit.
Speaker 2: They say spring is the season of love, but it seems like love's already happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, A winner piece that December January deal, I guess. And then it goes a little I don't know what the fucking months, how that months work, But you know what I'm saying, dude, I'm fired up though, Man, like, it's just good to before we get into you and the whole process is I want I want you to talk about it as much as you want to talk about it. How about you give us your shut out of the week. We're doing it? Is this what we're doing. I would love to hear yours because you've miss have a several. So I want to pull a bloss. I want to pull a bloss, like I'm fired up to hear about the shot I know for shotouts because Taylor brought it up. I want to do this spit. At first it was like shout out no for shout out, shout out or shout out shot of the week. But now it's just shout out of the week. Yeah, which is good because the boys came to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they talk you talked to them before, but they go, hey, it's a bit of a mouthful, and I go, that's what she said, And they said all jokes aside, Oh you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about probably are you talking about dumbing it down? Yeah? They said that you need dumb that down a little bit, not dumbing it down, simplifying it. I do like dumb. I think that was a solid move, but uh, you guys ran your first one, and I was I had fomo, dude, I had fomo that I didn't get to do the shout out of the week because what were your guys was the first week? I know Bloss it was George Kittle of course, Yeah, hey, fucking JP shouts out Japan. Yeah, Jack hit eating alone.
Speaker 2: That was a big one for food, so slept on. And then Garrett doing something as predictable as Bloss. Lacrosse made it to ESPN the Oat Show.
Speaker 1: I think you need those, bro.
Speaker 2: I think that was a very good one because it's like a good headline, right right right, plug it lacrosse and grab the mic, Garrett if you want to talk, baby.
Speaker 1: Garrett's a big lacrosse He's a lacrosse coach for high school. Right, it was okay, he loves lacrosse. So the fact that he wants to give lacrosse a little love and pub I think it's it's a nice mix. It's a nice mix. Bag Go ahead, Gret. What are you to say? Jec did so? I love hilarious.
Speaker 4: I just chirped the ref. You know, you know how it goes to zebrings sometimes, you know what I'm saying it was after the game. I didn't think you could still get a flag after the game, so I just didn't let let up.
Speaker 1: Would you say to him?
Speaker 4: Vision was blurry? So oh you were seeing ref one of those Yeah, we're seeing that. Twenty eighteen were kicking dirt. Are we kicking dirt on the umpire or the ref?
Speaker 1: No, no dirt. There's no dirt, no cricket.
Speaker 2: You're thinking baseball, baseball. We've all made mistakes. I did the baby month thing and I fuck the whole deal up.
Speaker 1: So no, I get it. We all have baseball. But yeah, across the pond and pulled a sport from there, it's not handing.
Speaker 2: That's can I standing? So okay, you got several. Those were a couple. I'm like, shout out the boys.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm shouting out you guys, Shout out for for coming up with a segment, Shout out everybody partaking, and I feel like absolutely crushing it the fucking fire drill.
Speaker 2: JP, You're you're a You're a subtle You're a subtle laugh dude.
Speaker 1: You're a funny You're a funny cat.
Speaker 2: You do crush the Twitter, dame, dude, you do are you still doing dollar giveaways.
Speaker 5: Oh but now that you say that this Friday giveaway.
Speaker 1: Due to get the dollar follow him on Twitter?
Speaker 5: Yeah you gotta well, no, no, no, it's not about me. You gotta follow the bus. And then you have to d M me and say hey, finished, and then I'll sign.
Speaker 1: I'll sign the dollar. I finished the week.
Speaker 5: You guys, what Send me a picture of the glizzy you ate for LUNs and I'll send you a sign dollar.
Speaker 1: Hey, JP says, Hey says, hey, tell me to finish, and then JP just dms.
Speaker 2: I'm a picture of him like with the shirt off on it, with his back showing received.
Speaker 1: Received. So what do I have to do?
Speaker 2: I didn't do because I don't want I don't want people to miss out on this dollar.
Speaker 1: Hit us one more time with it all.
Speaker 5: Take a picture of the glizzy you ate for lunch. Okay, follow busting, follow busting. Take a picture of the glizzy. DM it to me and say finished, and then you're good. You're into the drawing.
Speaker 1: Entered into the drawing. You're in cane. How many people into his Twitter? Just so people know where to d m. But here's the thing, though, you are they deem in the busting account DM me.
Speaker 5: The busting account is already too flooded.
Speaker 1: So they got to follow you. They got to follow you to DM. I don't I have my accounts that different. Yeah, anybody can D anybody can M. Yeah it's public. Let me see those glizzies, y'all. Holy shit, that affected me in a way, that made me a better fuck man. Oh so okay, so we have to do this formally, will, because this segment is a very serious thing. I know it is. I'm just I know, I'm like a kid run around a canyon. Now we're just excited.
Speaker 2: So let me just let me just serve this alley up up for you and you can go ahead and'll slam us however you want. Will please give us your shout out, no fore shoutouts of the week, charro Compton.
Speaker 1: Let's my shout out, no free shout out of the week.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, you were really close. I thought I didn't think you were gonna shout her out. Dude, bigger miss than Taylor picking Tyreek.
Speaker 1: I just continued to shout out everything else and you'll not even get to watches And she said, yeah, she's a tier two. She dabbles in the world.
Speaker 2: She keeps up. She likes all this stuff. She's about it. Dude's pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Tailings a tier three. That's all right, though. They're all welcome. Everybody's froa welcome. Everybody's fucking well, everybody's welcome. We love all of them, but there are levels. You love all of them, but there are levels. Yeah, no question, But dude, Charro, holy ship boys, I'm talking forty seven hours of laboring. Well. She started her contractions that like nine o'clock Friday night, and they were lighter, like we're watching We started watching the movie I was talking about last night, like Death on My Death on the Nile. We started watching Death on the Nile. That's phenomenal. Serious, I'm stoked that you're doing that. And I can't wait for you to be like, hey, you want to come to Disney with us? Yeah, But she started laboring Friday night at like nine pm. We're watching a movie. She's on her ball, she's you know, moving around, We're getting into positions and then we end up getting into bed and are you laughing? Jack? Can we have some maturity?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can we have the maturity of a woman going through the miracle of birth?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Now we're social positions. But I the boy, you know, I end up passing out pretty quickly. She's up, you know, breathing doing her contraction thing, and I'm like, hey, wake me if you need me. That's not like I wasn't about it. She's just like, hey, get some sleep type of deal. She wakes me about three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, when they do hit you with that the You're like, all right, but you sure, and you're like you may get this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's like, no, I don't think it'll happen, Like, I don't think it'll get where it's at until like tomorrow morning or something. But it was like three thirty in the morning. She wakes me up. Baby, I'm in pain. Can you run a bath for me? I go run a Bathfore we get her into the tub. She's feeling a lot better in the hot water. The falsest like hitting her low back like that like counter pressure that helps. So she's in like like a child's post type of thing. She's kind of like she's kind of like sitting and then the water is just like hitting her back, and we have that little sprayer in the bethtup.
Speaker 2: So you got weird flex like it okay, okay, reach out y Yeah.
Speaker 1: The boy goes back. I go to sleep. She's apparently like yelling for me to come help her and stuff like that. And I slept through it because I was out like a light. God damn it. I was out like a like ill probably wake back up around five thirty or six, and she wasn't stilling the top. She made it back in the bed, but she was like it starts picking up for a little bit and we go through like throughout that morning, She's going thirty minutes on of like activity activity being like sitting on a ball, walking up and down the stairs side. He is like doing different stuff, and then thirty minutes for like rest, putting her in like some stretched position where legs. Overall it all the all the future, dads, you guys will all you guys, you guys will learn one day, just like Taylor says, everybody's gonna learn one day. So we're doing at thirty on, thirty off, and it starts picking up for we hit up our doula, our duelos like you know, where do you think you're at. We're measuring all the contractions. They're like in between seven and ten minutes apart, so nothing close. When we were going to the hospital, you want to be around like five, four or five. And then once it got to like, you know, noon, they started to be around like four or five. Some still around six or seven. But she was in pain, she wanted to go in, she wanted to get checked. So we end up going to the hospital. We get into the hospital like one thirty, and they check her and she's like two three is what they give her. So I'm sitting there in my head, think, explain what two three means. So to start pushing, you need to be at ten centimeters dilated and water needs to end up breaking all that kind of stuff, but you need to be at ten centimeters dilated. And she was like a two three. So in my head when they're telling her that, I'm thinking they're trying to give her a little bit more than actually is. So in my head, I'm thinking, oh, she's at it two right now. So we got a we got a little day ahead of us, and she's she's going we're trying to get admitted into the birth center. Birth center, you can't get in there until you at least five centimeter is dilated. So we're in triage at the word, we're sitting in triage where it's like the waiting room of her on the bed and stuff. Step one making any plan Charle being making we had a birth plane with a birth birth vision. Step one day and I believe Charle referred to as a birth guide. Yes, but number one rule for any plan, any birth plan, any plan that made period. No plan ever goes according to plan. So number one, she has to get IVS because she's dehydrated and her blood sugar is low. They're checking the baby.
Speaker 2: What time are they starting giving This is like two pm. Okay, so you're at one thirty. We got into the hospital one three.
Speaker 1: We're kind of going there a kind of in an hour or something like that. Let's just say that. And they're kind of like, hey, before we take you off of continuous monitoring, we need to keep you on this because we're not getting acceleration we need we need right now from the baby. The baby was really stagnant around one hundred and sixty heart rate or whatever.
Speaker 2: Nothing to be concerned about. That's nothing to be concerned about. Let's just say, hey, we gotta keep an eye on that, correct God.
Speaker 1: It So we have to keep you on continuous heart monitoring. She wanted to do intermittent to where she doesn't have to wear the wires the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so one, Oh, can I just ask it? I know, I this is your story. But what is the benefit of intermitting having the wires on it?
Speaker 1: I have no? Oh, okay, So Charle wanted a room with the tub. So if you're getting in the tub, unless you have like something that is like waterproof and you're on continuous, you can't get in the water because if it gets submerged, it obviously doesn't it stops you. Yeah. Yeah, you don't want to mix it, right, It's like Pokemon. So you want to do intermittent so when it's off of her she can get into the water and get into the tub and everything else. Great question. I'm glad you're asking these questions along the way. I'll keep up then, yes, please do. And so they're like they advised her to get an IV so that way they could get some glucose into her and get her hydrated, so that way it might accelerate the baby's hardway because they want to see some variability in the baby, because the baby is really stagnant. Again, nothing to be alarmed about. They're just wanting to do that before they take her off the monitors. So she didn't want to get IVS. We obviously talk her in the IV's. The whole IV thing was just like getting stuck, which I understand, but at the same time, it's like, hey, let's we're gonna get stuck and get these ivs in. You're chucking water like Aqua Willie does the Spring Bust and Tour, which I've ever seen. Yes, so she's killing it. Yeah, She's like, trust me, I'll drink water. And she's like drinking it. And now I'm like, I'm in my head like wanting to make a joke, but I'm not going to make a joke because with labor. But I'm thinking, like, yeah, she's not the audience. Yeah she's not taking out, she's not taking none of this water. But anyway, she gets the IVS, nothing really changes. The contractions pick up. Doola gets in. We're doing all the counter pressure on her, like I'm talking, I'm squeezing the hips, I'm pushing the low back, We're doing all this stuff. They're picking up. A couple hours go by, she gets checked again to see if we can get to the burst center so we can get being more of like a comfortable space, right dim lighting all that stuff versus like hospital room. And she gets checked, no movement, So we're like, you know, I'm sitting there. I'm like, do we go back home now?
Speaker 2: Let me interject for a second when you because I know I know the whole story, but at the first time you get checked and there's no movement.
Speaker 1: What's the vibe?
Speaker 2: Like with Charo, the ViBe's all right, it's more of like, damn, I want to get into Charle was like, should we go into a I don't like a birth labor room, like a labor room here here in you know, the hospital that we're in versus waiting to get into the bus Thomas, Right, yeah, Saint Thomas.
Speaker 1: She's like, do we just take a birthroom delivery room here? He's going into the bur center and I'm thinking, like, don't you want to get into the bus center to where you know, we can do all this stuff? And I'm thinking they got a bed in there, so the boy, you know, when I got to take a nap, exact bet in there.
Speaker 2: It's not a couch and uh, you're being for her, but you also got to think about it a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of for her exactly. There's a little bit in there like, hey, it's going to be a long day. If we're still only at two after a few hours, we've been going all morning, you're only at a two two three, and so she's down by either staying in triage or getting in another room. So I'm like, all right, well, if you want to do that, you're you're not concerned about getting in the burst center because I'm just trying to read her. I'm like, all right, if it's truly like, if you're ready to pivot and do that. So we go into uh, you know, the delivery room with like a it's got a bath, a couch, and the bed. She's like, she's like laying on dude. She ends up getting in there. Contractions pick up, they're more intense, they get closer together. So the dude is sitting there like, hey, you know, she should be progressed along because she's trying not to get checked all the time. It's super uncomfortable. She's like they're like getting the women are like getting fisted when they're geting checked because they're checking their cervix and so she gets checked. She's finally three four is what they gave. So we made some progress, which is good, like everything should be moving. There's some variability in the baby a lot more so they think things are moving along. Bro. For the next sixteen hours, she stayed at a four sixteen.
Speaker 2: And this is no epidural. No, yeah, this is no vadua. Man, it's not a numberdoa yet. She didn't want to do ivs. She didn't want She wanted to go as natural as she could. She wanted to do no epidural. No uh potosin getting induced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, right, like getting induce. She didn't want to get induced. She didn't want to have an epidural. She don't want to do all these things. And dude, she was in labor. We at four centimeters for another sixteen hours, and we probably got checked every three or four hours, and every time it picked up her I'm talking, we get her in the tub once she's getting a lot of pressure down on her low back and then her ass and stuff, which again the nurses and everybody coming in talking about, oh, this is a good sign because it's getting closer and I'm done in the tub, like, you know, we're counterpressure duel and I were swapping out like a NASCAR pit stop bro, So hey, you go take a break, I'll go in tap in all this stuff. But the duela, she was phenomenal and they're talking like everything's progressing along well before the last time we checked before we got ended up getting the eperdual. It was like hour thirteen. Probably they broke her water forward because the water wasn't breaking. They're like, maybe that'll further things along. They break her water. She goes along. The next few hours, she's in fucking There's a difference between pain and suffering, and my wife was starting to suff and it was hard to wash. That's where that's what the boy got a little emotional at this time, because I'm like I might even get a little emotional right now, but I'm sitting there and I'm like looking at it. I'm like, hey, look at me. I'm like, breathe, we're breathing together, we're doing all this stuff, and she's like fucking suffering, and you're sitting there and you're like, I mean, you know, like you're in the birthroom watching your wife through this stuff, and you're like, fuck, man, like, you know, I hope she brings up an epidural because I'm thinking in my head, but she's wanting me to be strong for She's like, you'd be strong you try and keep me out of like doing this stuff.
Speaker 2: And she's like, which, I haven't been in that situation because Taylor didn't do that. But when you're trying to be strong for somebody and you know there's something that could just help them, right, it's so hard not to bring that up for sure, got it? And she's like, I think I gotta get the like I want the epidura. I want the epidural.
Speaker 1: And she's like, again, she's suffering, bro, Like where she's like, just remind me it's pain with purpose, like all this stuff, like just to keep her mind focused, breathe with me, do all these things. But she's fucking suffering, bro. And so the doc comes in, We get her an epidural. It's three thirty in the morning, Epadua, people come in. She's not hype, obviously, she's not hype about ivy needles. This goddamn epidural needle. Holy shit, now, hold on, hold on, hold on, quick, quick pause. How many times did she reference wanting the epidural before you were like, okay, let's seat you the epiduraal because you said at one point you're like, hey, you're trying not to tell letter you want to be strong for want more, just like questioning making sure, like making sure that's what she wanted to do. Yeah, And it was very obvious that, like if she wanted to do that, like the doulo, like we were all because the whole birth vision thing, like everybody's like, okay, that's a great idea. Yeah, So it wasn't that long. I'm not trying to push her there. Yeah, And so the epidural comes in. Now, mind you, this epidural needle is a monster, and she's not hype about that. She's battling through these contractions. So when the epidural people come in, it's like you have to get away from her and they have to do the epidural thing. So she's fighting through another couple contractions, like suffering again until she gets this epidural in her. She gets the epidural in her, they start situating around there like your legs are getting warm. Everything is working out, everything seems to be going good. Because she wants to sleep. She hasn't slept. She only slept for like two hours in the last since Friday night, and so she's just like exhausted, and she's like, I just want to sleep before this come, like before all this comes. So she's like, I want to get the epidural. Let's start there, and so they turn her around. I get her her sleep mask and stuff so we can put the sleep mask over. She starts to she's starting to like feel a little bit of the epidural. I lay down to go to to fall asleep finally, and I go out. I'm out quick. I like wrap my hoodie around my face, and I'm just like laid on the couch just you know, one of the pillows, mouth wide open, mouth wide open. I'm exhausted. I'm like, okay, we're gonna get some rest now. Yeah, And I fall asleep right away. Apparently the epidural doesn't work. It starts to work, but it goes away, whether her body metabolizes, they put it in the wrong spot. The epidural doesn't work. I don't hear anything. She's apparently going through all the same stuff for the next two and a half three hours. I when I wake up, I wake up to her going through another contraction, and I'm like, oh, what's you know what's going on? They're like have earbuds in? Did you have? Like no, I was just out there. When Charloa's going through a contraction, she's not like screaming. Oh yeah, she's making noise, not like screaming, but she's like you know they make it. Yeah, they're They're like, dude, they're doing like a like a moan XP. You're talking like vibrate the body because it up some. They say it like makes it feel a little bitter. Yeah, but no, she's making noise. I guess I just didn't hear it. Bro. Obviously you felt shittybout get up And I'm like, oh what happened. They're like, uh, She's like it didn't work. I haven't slept at all. I'm like, holy shit, bro, And you.
Speaker 2: Think like she'd like scream actually, but obviously she doesn't slept for long.
Speaker 1: But we have the dula too. Ulus Doulu was MVP. Doula was major. So doula is like, like what like a midwife?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't we didn't use a doula, but I'm pretty sure it's like that medium person in between you and the nurses, they kind of will give a different perspective, tell you what else is going on.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of like a holistic vibe.
Speaker 2: Like it's more like they know they naturally, they know other stuff like the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Right. They know basically all there is you need to know about like giving birth. So they give you options. They you know, they they guide you in whatever your birth vision wants to be, whether you want natural, whether you want you know, not natural, all that stuff they just know, they know all the counter pressures. They do a lot of stuff to where it was if it was just the wife and and husband in there. It helps like alleviate some of the dad stuff and all, like the the dad not kind of knowing what to do, and the duel is there to like be that like that head coach through it all the time. Dad, you're an amateur, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: People are pros. They've been they've been delivering babies left the right. They're juggling things around, no problem.
Speaker 1: Right, right. And so she our dula was awesome, shut out cat, but uh yeah she's like, yeah, I haven't slept. And so the nurse comes in and they're talking like let's try and give another dose of the epidural, but also like we might have to do it again.
Speaker 2: And she's like you just see here, like crush that she has to go through the epidural process again because they're laying there like by themselves, no counter pressure, nobody helped them through contractions until the epidural gets in. And mind you, the first lady, she was like missing. She's like, we need her knees to come up.
Speaker 1: More, and we're like pushing her knees up more so her spine could be rounded and stuff like dude, it's fucking yo. That sounds not wild, yes, bro. And the second the second pit crew came in for the epidural. They get it in right away. It goes in at like seven thirty in the morning, eight o'clock, she gets like two to three. Iur was just sleep finally, like she's like resting, and then when she gets the epidural and she moves to five to six, sighlated, and then she went to she went five to six, and then was that five to six for a few hours, for a few hours, three to four hours, and again it wasn't moving on a whole lot like the contractions were the same that the contractions got farther apart when she was on the epidural, so you wanted to be close because that tells you like something's coming.
Speaker 2: And she's not feeling these epidurals. But there's a monitor because they have things on the belly telling them like they can you can show when the person's having contractions, so.
Speaker 1: They aell when it's happening. Right, So she's sleeping and you'll be able to see that she's eating the right now, right right, right now. Unfortunately, the epidura your numbs, so you don't feel anything down and she's sleeping, thank god, And like, dude, it was just insane, and then we think everything's moving along and then again it's kind of like the four centimeter thing. We were at five six, We were like the six mark for a long time. I think I even might have texted you guys seven at one point. We were at seven for a while, but nothing was progressing, and you did an outstanding job of keeping us in the loop because I know Taylor. She was worried to death about you guys.
Speaker 2: And for me, I'm like, yeah, yeah, how much I want to ask, Like I don't want to you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm also like they're just kind of going through it right now, like it'll pass for sure. T was worried taking you were like getting back to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like anytime she'll like go through a contraction or the duelers involved doing something to where all the nurses are up around you like go back and hit like you guys, her family, like the group chats that people are like asking questions because it's been a long time too, Like you know, Taylor, we're going into labor to O. We're thinking that you guys are gonna come back after a Z on Sunday, And because the neighbors, they go from like four hours and it can go as long as God knows how long because we ended up getting a sea section, but at forty seven hours bro the last alert, dude, Yeah, you're sorry. My fault. The last several hours, she's sitting at A seven and she ends up going like okay, like making the decision to get induced, and they're like, we'll do a very minimal amount of potocin, yes, and we'll do a very minimal amount to start inducing you into labor. Because we had tried everything. We broke the water. They broke the water, they did up a duol. None of this stuff is like her water didn't break on its own. None of this stuff right, So they're kind of helping it along, and they're thinking the epidural might have calmed her stress down because her body's been working so hard. She's extremely stretched again, suffering to where dilation is more of like it's not as much the baby as it is your body just naturally getting you know, dilating more. So that stuff helped her, but we were stagging it again, so she ends up getting potocia in a small dose to help induce labor. We go from like six to seven and we sat there for the rest of the time before we ended up making the decision to get the UH to get the C section, which was like that was a bit of a deal, Like none of this stuff, all the things we did, zero essentially almost zero percent was according to plan. But the way I know we did this is an entire shot out if your shout out of the week deal that I just did. But the entire way the shout out is mainly because of the way Charro handled every pivot along the way. Because she's very much like when we do therapy and everything. She's somebody very much like wants to be like, wants to be in control, loves information and then figuring out like what she wants to do with the information. And so since none of it went according to plan and the way she was pivoting through it, like the IV was difficult to talk her into, which is funny to look back on because the IV is just an IV, but to the point of like, you know, wanting them to break her water, like the deciding that she was going to get an epidural, like all this stuff. Bro, Like she fought for forty seven fucking hours dude before she got that sea section, and it's like, yeah, bro, it was crazy. It was crazy, but she crushed it. Man. When Cerulian came out, it was awesome. Like you're like in the sea section, in the sea section operating room or whatever, and then they explain, explain how that all goes down.
Speaker 2: We didn't we didn't have a C section, but I heard it's for the dad who's completely coherent.
Speaker 1: Right, It's a wild process. Yeah, it's crazy. So you So Taylor and Taylor they end up getting they do their Arizona trip and get back that day. They lay in like hey, what do you need? And I'm like, yeah, I'm sure I'll be hungry here in a couple hours because I would just go down to the cafeteria grab some at the cafeteria and they're like, hey, what do you need? So they go. They end up bringing your food. They bring a huge bag of food over the like what' charl gonna want? I'm thinking in my head, like I don't even know if we're close for Toron to Charles's not close to being done yet. And since she ended up getting like on potocin in the Epidurla, I don't if this was the Epiodua by no potosin, you gotta have a liquid diet, so she couldn't eat anyway, And it was one of those things like I don't think she's gonna be done anytime soon, so there won't be a hot meal ready for whenever she is done. But they bring a monster bag of food. Dude, that played clutch. They were with a. I saw them right before I went back to go do this season, say minutes.
Speaker 2: Will got a phone call when I was sitting with him and like I just to come in real quick, we land. To me, it's fucking wild that will even went through the process of having a baby while I'm in Arizona having a blast.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: We talk about all the time how you like people go through shit and you're just kind of living your own life and you're like, I hope they're all right, yeah, but you did, Like we go to Arizona there in labor. We come back from Arizona, you're still in labor. So we lamb and go get will this food, bring it to him. And we were able to walk through, which was so different because with a Willow or youngest there was like during right in the middle of COVID, so you no one could get in and out for us to like like room three two oh one or something like that, whatever your room was, and like, yeah, just down the halt right, it's right there.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, fuck, we about to go in here? Am I about to go see you get there? Because I saw you guys in the hallway. Oh, we were gonna knock on the door. We for sure when it comes out, I would never want to just say it, like I was like, oh, yeah, they're they're sitting somewhere with you, like, let me go try and find them, and you just walk around the corner and I just see Taylor's big guys. They're like walking down Taylor and Taylor. Oh shit literally like like bro.
Speaker 2: And the talk of a sea section hasn't happened yet, but in my mind, I'm like, it'd be so dope if we were here when they had the baby, like and I like, for me, it's totally different than having a kid, because when you're having a kid, it's like the stress. You hope everything goes well for mom. You want the baby to be safe, like this new experience, this new like responsibilities. But to come into your life, you don't know how you're gonna feel the first time. But for me, I'm I'm uncle t like I'm ripping around.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking so I'm legit about it. I'm like getting happy tears in my eyes. I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 2: And Will comes out the door and you can just see his face and you're just like, my boy has been fucking through it right now. I can't imagine, you know, I say, the other guy looks the other guy being Charlo.
Speaker 1: That's I can't imagine. You know, her hair is probably fucking like this.
Speaker 2: She's just has had two hours of sleep in forty eight hours, just truly being a warrior. But I see you, and literally I almost cried the minute I saw you because I was like, damn, point it was.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, it was at that chron and I we were just having the conversation about the sea section too, yeah, which we were at our forty seven in the beginning, which everybody is right and you never want to happen. But her coming to grips of that, You coming to grips of that, and you were even saying before uh you went in for the sea section that you were kind of playing the are you sure this is what you want to do? Yeah, Like there she was bringing it up and the nurses were talking about it. The nurses left the room because we were like, like, let's just us talk. And so it's me and char on the duel and then it's just me and Charo and we're sitting there talking. It's like they go through so much hell. And I just remember sitting when Charle, the Duel and I were all sitting there and you talk about this hell that's going to happen. Obviously, we don't think it's going to be forty seven hours of labor. But they talk about how times are gonna tough if you actually don't want these things and you want to do a natural birth, that it's gonna be hard for you because you're gonna see your wife go through this stuff. But it's important that you like stay strong and everything else. Obviously we're all sleep deprived and we're all energy's low. Charles extremely like everybody's emotional at this point, and so Charles like saying, like, I'm gonna do it. I can't do this anymore, so I'm playing the card of like. She's like, I feel like, here's where I slightly missed up. I'm gonna get in front of this guys, but I'm vulnerable enough to say this. She's like, it seems like you think I'm just giving up the first words out of my mouth. It kind of seems that way, just that I did that for a little more entertainment factor. But I was like, I was like, I mean, babe, where you I said where you were yesterday suffering versus where you are right now with the epidural in your body. It's a different you're going through something different. And she was like, babe, I'm good with it. And I'm like, you said, you do not want to get a C section like you wanted to have a natural birth. I'm telling I'm reminding her of all these things, and you just see the tears, well, like her eyes welting up a little bit, tears coming out. She's like, I just can't do this anymore, like I've hit my threshold. And I'm like, you got David Goggins in there, right, I knew this could happen. I knew this could happen. I called a couple guys, David Goggins and Jocko Willink are coming in and give you walking right now and right good? Oh, birth plan didn't go according to plan?
Speaker 2: Good? Oh seven centimeters dilated still after four hours?
Speaker 1: Good? Oh fucking But yeah, bro, it's like you just you're sitting there and then the Duela comes back in, and you know, it's more of like, oh, she thinks I'm going to be disappointed in her, and I'm not wanting her to feel that way. I'm just trying to remind her. I'm like, Babe, I'm just trying to play the card that you were we expressed THEBD me playing. She's like, I've just hit my threshold. I'm so happy with everything I've like how much I fought to this. She's like, I just don't see light at the end of the tunnel, Like I don't. We've been at We've been stagging at this seven centimeters now for hours, and she's like, I could be in here forty eight hours and then I have to get an emergency sea section. And during all this, when she got the potosa and everything else, she started getting shakes. This is like, you know, early, like fortieth hour, forty first hour, she starts getting the shakes. She starts running a fever, a high whitelood cell count. So she starts becoming a risk for like an infection. Nothing terrible, but like she's at a high risk now for like an infection. So all those things consider, like you know, she decides like, yes, I am absolutely one thousand percent positive, like I'm fucking done with this shit. And so they come in, we order the sea section. That's when I go out. I'm updating everybody, and then I go out to get my food with Taylor and Taylor and I see them end up getting the call, they're like, hey, they're about to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He like, oh, I gotta go. Where fucking the baby's gonna be here.
Speaker 2: It's a call and he's just like kind of picks up his phone and then you can hear their person says, hey, we're ready. That's all they say, and Will goes art I'll be right in, and he kind of puts the phone down and it's like, I'm gonna go have a kid, and he's out of there.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, it was nuhing that you put your scrubs on and uh you wait, they go, They go and dress up and do all this stuff for like the surgical procedure and everything. It got like a cover, but like a clear cover as well, so that way when the baby comes, they could show you the baby because they were afraid.
Speaker 2: That she had uh fucking I'm gonna butcher this up. Mela Conan, Macna Melico. You want to say melancholy, but it's not melancholy Macone and Maconia. It's I'm gonna say what it is. I don't know how much you want to talk about the babies, Yeah, go ahead. That's when there's when there's uh, the baby has its first stool in the uterus, and then right and then they shouldet ingests some of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Usually the baby comes out and they have their first stool. Shortly after they come out, baby has their stool while she's in the uterus, so she's covered in like you know, basically baby shit. And so they were gonna have to take her out and bring her to the table and everything like again, nothing went according to plan at all, bro And it was so nuts. And when she's shown us the baby, I'm sitting there kind of thing like Charles like starting to cry. They're looking at the baby like it's like Jurassic Parks. Somebody's just showing me some alien, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're guess something.
Speaker 2: I guess it was like aware because usually I heard when you get a sea section, you're because she had the eper dural and they just did I forget what it's called.
Speaker 1: But she stayed. She stayed conscious. She wasn't drugged.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't think anybody goes unconscious unconscious when they have a Maconi action when they have a sea section, but they do drug them up. Take an answer, water broke, Yeah, but uh, like that's uh.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't like put them to sleep like anesthesia, but they give them like a drug. What they getting super loopy? Charle wasn't. She wasn't like yeah, she wasn't super loopy like that like she was in it. She was. She was like aware, she's uh, you know, she's getting emotional and stuff. We get to hold the baby. She doesn't get to go skin this skin because again the maconium. They have to like take her through this process, this system and everything. And so I go back with the baby while they're doing everything, cleaning her off and doing stuff with her, and she's having trouble breathing. So she's backing in ice you like right now, she's still backing in I see you because not that she's having trouble breathing, but the air flowed down into her lungs isn't going exactly how you want it to because of her swallowing the maconium. They gotta like they gotta like suck the maconium out. She's got to like have her stools, she's got a pee improo. They suckonium. They put a tube down there and put a tube out and they start like they start sucking stuff out.
Speaker 2: That's wild, yeah, because usually when the baby goes has a natural birth, they cry and that's how you know that their lungs no longer have fluid in it.
Speaker 1: And they're like, all right, right, crying is a good thing when a baby cries. Yeah, crying's a good thing. Yeah, Which she was crying, but they're like like, we got to take her back, and they're they're doing all this stuff to her, but she's basically in in I see you until her body's not working, like her body's working really fast, like breathing and stuff like that, but she's gonna be all good, Like everything's all good. There was never like there's never a scare of anything with the baby, never like a scare of anything with Charro, Like with all the procedure and the process of everything else. It was just a fucking long goddamn she was in the trenches for forty seven hours, dude. It was just insane and I I personally had no clue like how any of this stuff works. So some people are saying how they've labored for like a few hours, and then my mom labored for like fifteen hours stuff like that. So I'm thinking fuck man, Like I was texting with somebody who did a natural birth and they went fifty hours, so I'm thinking, like this can go a long time. But yeah, fifty holy shit, yes, bro, but it was just fucking nuts. Man. Well you're not really like you guys haven't left the hospital yet, so you haven't had that like holy shit, no one's coming to save us moment when you're like leaving. Yeah, you know, not with the hospital. Like we don't get to leave with Throuline until like I don't know when, like she's got to start weaning off some of that oxygen and everything else. But like Charles, she got discharged last night, so we got her home, which sucks because what we go back and forth to the hospital. Yeah, Charles obviously recovering from a sea section, so stuffer to walk. We're wheeling her around everywhere and stuff like that. But how long how long did they say the sea section takes to recover from six eight weeks? That's toffy. Charles is a super active cat too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't think she's in a hurry. She's definitely like you know, all women, I feel like they go to the base of like fuck, my body sucks right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing but I'm just like that. I'm standing there from Click like picking it up and wow, yeah, underrated movie, it really is. Click is such a made me cry, made me cry so fucking hard every time. Yeah, unbelievable, but you did it, dude. The baby watches over.
Speaker 1: The baby watches over, Bro, that baby watches over. Yeah, a little roof lean. I saw your tweet Leans, what's the lean? And you're on that lean? You see the l E A N. I don't know there's a handler. This man. Taylor hits me up like, hey, so, how do you pronounce her name? I'm thinking in my head, bro, number one, this man wanted to know the name the entire time. Best secret I finally ever came and he was close a couple of times, but he even helps that. I was gonna say it. I went back for the C section before you. Yes, okay, I was just gonna say like, I was like, do you want me to tell you? And Taylor Taylor, Taylor was like yeah, go ahead and tell us. And Taylor's like, no, don't do it. Taylor was like, don't do it. You made it this far a minute and I go you're fucking right, man. He's like, yeah, I know, I but don't we're walking the car. Shees you fucking sell a piece of ships we're going to make. But yeah, bro, so it happens. I text Taylor let him know. I say, I type the name and everything, and I know, like I know as I'm typing the name, and like nobody's gonna understand because it was like me Charles said it. And I'm like, I have no fucking clue how to spell this name. It's one of those names you're like, you just have to hear you can't spell it. You're like, okay, how is it spelled if you just hear it? But I typed the name and then I send a voice message of how to pronounce the name, and we're on the phone the next day talking about how do you pronounce the name? I'm thinking, bro, I fucking told you, hey, how to pronounce the names twenty seven times to know it for real, all right.
Speaker 2: And I did a pronounced video on Twitter, and I did a pronouncing video on Twitter Alien And I told you the other day on the phone, the other day being yesterday, that I got to figure this ship out before I see Charlo, and now Charle's gonna hear this ship and know that I had to ask you again, yes, hold me out to the new mom.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a fucking asshole. Should know what they was. Yeah, that's on me, dude. I said the damn like and I told you within the right when it happens, I'm gonna fucking let you know what the name is. Yeah, I did that, says a voice memo and everything. So Culian Bell Compton Ulian Belle Compton Devin seven pounds eleven ounces, seven pounds eleven ounces, twenty two inches long, and I'm fired up. I love it. I finally got to hold her for the first time today because she's since she's got so many wires attached her and everything else. Mom gets to do skin the skin obviously, you know, skin the skin is important. But she gets to she gets to be held, but like once per day type of thing. So Mom gets to go skin the skin. But today I got the holder for the first time. Dude. It's incredible. Was that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: It was awesome? Man.
Speaker 2: I'll just you just sit there and smile like you just can't believe you created something what that picture was?
Speaker 1: First time? Yeah, bro, and she kind of looks like the boy obviously, but I'm thinking like I had like an old baby picture that my dad sent me and stuff, and she like kind of looks like me. So it's just it just fires you up. Bro. I don't know, but I love it. Yeah, what was it like picking on the baby for the first time, trying to hold the head and everything. Were you nervous? Oh, slightly nervous. But I will say this, like when she when she'll have like she's cry or something like that. I really haven't been that nervous. Like Charle's like, are you nervous to bring her home? And I was like, no, I'm really not, Like I'm just excited to bring her home now. Like I just feel like you went through all of that shit, bro. And Charle was in such a good place, and Charle had to stay at the hospital and she told she told me, and I'll be able to explain myself because everybody's like, oh, you shouldn't have went home. But Charle's like, go home and sleep in the bed. So I slept, and I slept at home one of the nights before Charle got discharged. But the way her headspace has been throughout the entire process, like finding the silver lining and everything, like when Rue had to be she had has to be an NICU for all the oxygen and everything else. Charl's like, well, this would be good, Like the next couple days we can focus on like taking care of ourselves and kind of getting ready a little bit more. And not a lot of people get to do that versus like, you know, being emotionally, you know, sad that she's removed and not being able to see Rude today. It's in her a little bit because she wasn't able to do a couple of things and she's got to travel back and forth from the hospital today. It took a little emotional toll on her not to be around Rue. But just like she's just been a fucking champ, Bro, She's been a champ. She's like, you go home, take care waffle, like, change your clothes, take a shower, Like you can't even sleep in the bed if you want to. I like, my press are like, bab, I'm not gonna go see the pet. She's like, hey, couch fucking sucks. Like go sleep in the bed. I got She's like, I got nurses all around me. Twenty four seven, like go sleep and just go sleep at home. And so I'm like, you know, she's just been a stud. Bro, that's my shot out of the week, thirty shut out of the week. That's outstanding, dude. Yeah, bro, fuck your dad now, I know, talking about it forever and now here it is. I know, Bro, it's like, dude, like I was talking to you on the phone, I'm just not I don't feel like I'm in those trenches yet to where she's at home and it's just it's just us and you kind of just don't know, like I know she's gonna be sleeping a lot, like you just don't know what the routine's gonna be like. And again Charles recovering from us, So like I feel like there's some nuances with that, like around and helping taking care of her because she'll be like she'll need to be on like bed rest and shit like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder how much more uh hands on you'll have to be with that type of situation. But like the first month, like the first week or so, you're kind of like figuring it out, doing everything, and then like you kind of realize, like, hey, she's gonna be up every three hours every three hours, so every three hours you have a time to rest kind of there at your phone, do whatever, hit the blue bird for a little bit. And then after when that baby gets up, she's kind of up for like an hour, right, they sleep like a crazy amount of time of day, and you sing like obsessed over him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh obsessed though.
Speaker 2: They just sit there and they're so tiny and can't bend for themselves, bro, and they're like, you know, they're kind of opening their eyes.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, can you see me? And like you're talking to them, like they get a little ANTSI er cry a little bit, and you just talk to him more. But it's just nuts, bro, Like my phone has fucking pictures on them, and I am one thousand percent that dude. That was like, I'm not gonna be that dude, but come to find out, my album is filled up by have pictures everywherever. Yeah, and like you're like becoming that dad. Like you're just so fucking proud, bro, and you're just so fired up that you want to tell everybody. Yeah for real, I hope's I always good with me telling that entire story. I think she I think she is, but yeah, man, boys of dad, the boys, A fucking dad, boys Dad. God, dude, that's It's unbelievable. How's it? How's it? How's a? Z Bro? Was cool? I uh, we get in Friday. It was a weird time of transition. I don't know why. I'm just kind of like nostalogically, like remembering the time I had kids. But yeah, go ahead, Arizona was awesome. I mean I wasn't. I wasn't around when the Bean was born. Yeah, you were around after that? Huh yeah, I was around. I don't know. I forget how old she was. Maybe one, yeah, she was almost oh yeah, she just turned one when you first met her. I wasn't around at all during your you met you met Willow right out the gate. You put her to sleep one night. Yeah yeah, yeah when you first met her, first time you met her.
Speaker 2: I think I was there when you guys brought her home that day, right like you guys brought her home.
Speaker 1: The Arnolds and everybody was over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the Arnolds were there, and then Miss Tanna Tayling's mom was there. But I don't really, dude, I don't even really remember that. Like I can't, like when I'm when you're telling this whole story. It's like wow, like hidm just being able to regurgitate everything that happened is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I did do is I wrote down at like every other hour, I would write that would journal stuff that was happening. That's so smart. So like we shared something and we like shared a note or whatever we were doing like the same thing. But that is I feel like that's how I'm like remembering those forty seven hours. So I'm like looking and writing stuff trying not to forget. But uh yeah, it's like a fucking you're in a fog afterwards. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the crazy thing about having kids too is when you get to the end of the pregnancy, her for sure, but both of you are like, let's get this baby out, and you're kind of just like, let's hurry up and go through hell to get that to have this kid. So you're doing all the stuff, You're going on walks, you're doing the deal a little bit. Yeah, back and that bringstrup up of your boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hey, get in there. Yeah, you want me to work, you want me to really over Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'll remember, like I remember a whole bunch about it, and I won't take I mean, it's fifteen minutes already in. But I will say when Wynn was born and Taylor started to push and everything like that, it was fucking chaos everywhere, Like it seemed like nurses were flying around, doctors were flying around. It was just like the most intense moment. And Tiling didn't push for very long? Was it dramatically? Different stories? But like which there all stories. Yeah, it's just crazy what women can do, right, women that should be this another another shadow out of the week. Yeah, the shoutout women in general having to go through that. Yes, because if men had had babies, we go extinct.
Speaker 1: Tell me, I always use the goddamn like joke of like all it just seems like a bad hemorrhoid type of deal and going through that, bro, I'm like, yeah, I don't kind of don't want to be that guy anymore because you see what happens and you're like, yo, it's fucking different in there. Yeah, it's fucking different in those rooms. Fucking whild It's warfare in there.
Speaker 2: And we when we had win, we're like all like we're excited and we're going through it and like, yeah, the lady next door, she's having our fifth kid. And then it's like, oh, that's just a fucking season vet out there. That's that ten year All Pro player, you know what I'm saying, And we're just kind of getting in the league, trying to figure this whole thing out. I'm I'm like, oh, we at preseason, We're like, oh, we're gonna do pretty good.
Speaker 1: This whole thing. So charl might be one and done. After that goddamn experience. Holy fuck, Like I'm sitting there like I don't want to suffer like that again.
Speaker 2: But with Win, it was just fucking chaos, dude. And then all of a sudden she came out and it was like just cried like crazy. There's a really cool picture of me and Tailor holding holding Win and we're both just like tears down the face.
Speaker 1: It was unreal.
Speaker 2: And then with Willow it was a crazy deal because Taylor was all about like like she's all kind of like, hey, we'll do the epidural, like let's got to get out one way or another, let's rip it type thing.
Speaker 1: And uh, when with Willow we go to.
Speaker 2: We go to the hospital, I think we're in the same exact room you were when we got checked, or like the a couple of rooms over where they check you first.
Speaker 1: Let's go You're next place.
Speaker 2: We go there, Taylor's having some intense contractions, but it's like I've seen her go through before. I'm like, these aren't the bad ones yet, Like she's she knows what she's dealing with. And the second time around when the contractions hit, like, I feel like, because you've because they've gone through it before, they handle it better. It was the first one I remember, the first contraction tail.
Speaker 1: I ever had.
Speaker 2: We were in We're in Green Hills at right where like shake Shack has that little parking lot in there, and I'm driving my truck around and I'm pulling out of the parking space and all sudden, tailing starts tripping and freaks out and like turns the opposite way on the chair like in a panic.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yo, what the fuck you? I think I just had a contraction, And I was like yo.
Speaker 2: And she didn't know what to what to expect, right, It was just kind of like a crazy, like jump out of her seat type of deal, and she was like handling it very well. With the second one, and we go in and the lady checks and she goes, oh, honey, you're ten centimeters.
Speaker 1: It's time to push the second time. The second time, and I'm like, let me finish clearly. Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at it. I look at the lady.
Speaker 2: I go, well, you put the epidural, and she goes, there's no time for the epidural. You have to go push because like after a certain of centimeters you can no longer do the epidural, like eight or something like that. She's like, you gotta you gotta push, and I'm like, get the fucking guy this. I've never I'm not a bit I'm not a big guy that like makes a huge scene in public places. Like if my order is wrong, I probably just eat it, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Like, Hey, can you roll that? Can you put that window back down? Remember? I was like, damn, we'll just kind of told that dude, what's what. I would have never done that, you know what I'm saying. But I look at the nurse. I don't even know this thing.
Speaker 2: I go, you hit the fucking guy, tell me to get the epidural down here. So they put tailor in the into the delivery room and I'm out there like they do with the planes, kind of doing this, like are you the fucking person? Are you the person who's doing the epidural?
Speaker 1: And this fucking slapper comes in and he kind of like strolling walking like two miles an hour slower than everybody else, and I'm like, bro, get your fucking ass in there and do this thing.
Speaker 2: And he's and they're like, well, you know, like attractions, Well, when they're this far dilated or whatever, you can't put it in.
Speaker 1: There's no time because she moves too much and won't work. And I'm like, fucking try it, Bud.
Speaker 2: And the whole time Taln's sitting there, she just like it's quiet, not moving, just breathing, and I'm like, she must be on some weird fucking trance.
Speaker 1: It was. It was unbelievable eating it, dude. It was she was eating it.
Speaker 2: And she says, like the way Taylor explains it is when they told her she was ten centimeters, like everything stopped hurting, it was just like, oh, I have to go do this, like she was in that no one's coming to save me a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're pretty much there.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no like you, like you said, there's a difference between hurt and suffering. Yeah, And I'm like I cannot, Like, I don't know if I can see her go through that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see like that whole thing go down. And the doctor comes in.
Speaker 2: I'm yelling at the guy trying to get ready, and he finally puts it, puts the epidullain no problem, and I'm like, Okay, let's fucking do this. Then let's push. And the doctor comes in the one that delivers, which I feel like they're always on vacation.
Speaker 1: Luckily to not this one wasn't. She comes in, she checks, She goes, oh, the head's just down too far in front of the surface. You're actually five centimeters dialid. Hmm.
Speaker 2: So there was never an emergency the entire time we catch a little nap. I go to fall asleep and Tayloring wakes me and she's like, I still feel it. I still feel these contractions, And I'm like, what the fuck. So after the episoura was in for after the abdua, so tailing fell all the contractions up until ten centimeters dilated because then like the cervix has gone or something like that, because her legs were completely numb, like the only place that wasn't was the cervix wherever that's located somewhere in this area. And once that was gone, she was good. But fuck, dude, it was That was a wild few hours. Nothing's gonna compare to the story you just told, but like it was a it was a wild deal.
Speaker 1: It's all crazy, right, Like so many things have to happen for a baby to be born, so many things. Somebody gets to go right too. When Charlie, like when I'm sitting there and again like when then we're an emotional problem, Like sweetheart, look at me, like breathe with me, because it's like they're like getting healing there all over the place. It's like like doing all this stuff and you're like trying to slat of brithing down. You're breathing together, you're looking at each other. When she gets when we're like doing it and we're in between contractions. I'm sitting there at one point thinking like, yo, if this was like Game of Thrones or some shit, she would just be here with like women round her on her own. Yeah, there's no epidural know nothing, Yeah, like and we'd be out fucking hunting or trying to be a king or something or bastardizing kids sitting on our wives or something like medieval times like back then that shit's fucking wawah West. And then you come back, you don't know what the what the kid's gonna be. This is what Taylor and I were texting about. You don't know what the kid's gonna be. You come back, it's a girl. The guys like disappointed, like you don't have it, like you didn't give me a boy or something like it's your false nuts man like onything that has to go right for a baby to be born, because she could have been there, who knows how much longer, maybe an hour, maybe fucking forty eight more hours, who knows. But it's just like she would like the baby wasn't dropping much more anytime she got checked, and nothing would move, and you just like if their heads like she's just like barely shifted or maybe a shoulders in there, like so many things have to go right. And then some people like I was talking to my barber and uh uh he said that they had the epidural. She just doesn't even break a sweat baby comes out like nobody nothing. I'm sure there's people who just eat it naturally.
Speaker 2: You hear stories about people who give birth didn't even know they were pregnant, right, some thickies out there.
Speaker 1: Then just like kind of like, yeah, one one one of one of Charle friends, one of Charle friends, she had her she had their baby in the bathroom like at her house. Yeah, they were about to do that. They were about to go into the hospital because she was feeling contractions. Ends up going to the bathroom. The baby comes out like placent in the toilet and everything and just comes out bro like. It wasn't like in pain, Like no, it wasn't like she's like, oh man, I'm so much like you Wan. You guys go through type of thing, like just like everybody has their own thing, right, it's just nuts that a child how a child is born. So we go to push with willow, I'll fucking wrap this thing up quick. But it was like, hey, we're talking about birthing stories, don't you don't even have to wrap it up with the bonus.
Speaker 2: The contrast between the two babies, like with when it was fucking insanely crazy, like I said, it was like just chaos going on the whole time. Like with Willow, it was wild how quiet it was in the room, Like even when Taylor was pushing, when you know, the doctor's doing everything, everyone's just so quiet and it's so calm, to the point where like I legitimately, like consciously thought like maybe I should play some music because it's like it's eerily it was eerily quiet in here. You know what I'm saying, Why if Taylor Taylors just starts playing something on a steel like no, if you but you got this, but yeah, yeah, one hundred percent, that's probably what I would have played. But she came out and it was It was awesome because with Willa too, it was just youtubo right because it was COVID.
Speaker 1: So there was like because that was the time you even got COVID a little bit before I got COVID, like you because you were super fucking stressed, Yeah, because you're like, yeah, I'm gonna fucking spacific. I was mostly stressed.
Speaker 2: About like tailor getting it because at that point it's so new, you don't know, and like you don't want to print lay to get sick regardless. Well, however, people feel about COVID, Like miss Tayan, people go, it's the flu. Well you don't want to print lad to get the flu. So I was freaking the funk out and uh yeah, Taylor's mom got it and then luckily, like I got off of it. It like a week later Willow came. Yeah, it was just wild, but like it's scary. It's just a scary thing.
Speaker 1: And then when it happens, you're like, like, this is unbelievable, the coolest thing ever. It's just crazy, bro, Yeah, just crazy that you just see something You're like, I just can't believe, like we created that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unreal, dude, And you just wait, Like when they're little, it's it's awesome because like you just like create this life.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get really tired and it sucks, but like then they like get older and like by six months, they're like when they see you, they're smiling and they show expression in their face when they get to see you. Yeah, and then like their first birthday comes up and you and Charlock get just sit there and go, holy shit, dude, we've had a kid for a year and now now when is about to turn five in July, and you're like, yo, you do this three more or times? Is by three and a little bit of change.
Speaker 1: She's driving like you.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but we talk about it like that, like and then when you know, I mean, you know, when really well is because as anybody, and she's just like always trying to people laugh, always in it for the jokes. She's the sweetest thing in the world. And it's just her little sister follows her around everywhere and makes jokes as well. Now they're like at the point where they're playing like they'll be out. Me and h Taylor, we're sitting at the cabin one day and and we're just sitting there in these rocking chairs watching our two kids. Like it's beautiful sunny day outside, and they're playing on the swings together and they're pushing each other around and just having a blast. And you're like, fucky, we're just a squad. We're just like a little squad out here.
Speaker 1: Like living the dream together. Yeah, it's just crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: So it's it's so lucky, and you never really know what it's like because when you're in college you're like, damn, I never I don't want to have a kid right now?
Speaker 1: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: And then like you meet that person you're supposed to be with and you have a kid, and it's just like holy shit, Yeah, how special is that?
Speaker 1: And you go through it like you I feel like, like tarl and I like you connect with your wife on a different level when you're going through labor too. Yeah, like when they're in it and you're in it with them and stuff like that, I feel like the connection gets stronger with them, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, absolutely, going going through anything in general, dude, Like it's just chaos.
Speaker 1: When Taylor and I first met, like it was a shotgun. We just got ye.
Speaker 2: I mean I told you we got married three months, We pro posed in five weeks, Like it was just crazy. And then she goes films this documentary comes back and then six seven weeks later she's like, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: And then we think we lose. We thought we I told you this, We thought we lost. When the doctor said you actually didn't have like you're not pregnant, it's like it was a miscarriage.
Speaker 2: And so then I go play Thurst Night, a football that's it. Like that next day and oh no, I actually fucked up the story. So like we go in, Taylor shows me she's pregnant, and we're like, she's freaking out. She's like, I don't know if ready, blah blah blah. I'm stoked. I'm like, fuck, i'nna be a dad. We're gonna rip this around. Not understanding the responsibility. I'm just like, you know, like I'm in la la lamb. We're gonna play catch, We're gonna do this, you know, all the yeah, all.
Speaker 1: The regular dads, all the like, you know, just being a dad, goofing around.
Speaker 2: Like one of my favorite things to do is just get the kids riled up and they kind of dip, you know what I'm saying, Like go in the other room for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well they just go fucking crazy. But uh, we go in.
Speaker 2: It was like a Wednesday, Taylor shows me she's pregnant. We go to the hospital and they're like, yep, you're pregnant. Like congratulations, We're crying, super emotional. I go to the hotel that night, play the game Thursday night football, and then I see Taylor. I keep looking up in the stands and I might get emotional talking about the story. But I look up in the stands and I see Tailing and everyone's like, you can see we're killing the Jaguars. It's one of those games where Derek's kind of just going off and we're just like stiff armon dudes.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was. I don't think it was a ninety nine yard game, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those where he's just fucking the kids, just murdering cats out there, and everyone's kind of cheering. I see Tailing up at the stands and she had this blank, like just no expression on her face, and I'm like, what's I hope she's okay, Like what's going on? And she comes and sees me in the She comes and sees me in the parking lot after the game, and we like dominate.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, what's up? We wont blah blah blah. I go to rub the belly or whatever, and she looks at me.
Speaker 2: She goes, I think I lost the baby, and like I'm like what, And so, uh we we leave a couple. Like the next day, we go back to the doctor, same room, same everything. She does the uh she does the like little ultrasound ultrasound, and like on the ultrasound there was there's this little like circle, this little circle, it's all dark in the middle and there's and there's nothing, and the lady kind of like walks out leaves the room and they come back and they tell us like, yeah, you lost the baby. And so it's like just fucking here up and down, over and over again, and you're like, holy shit, that was like the most wild forty eight hours right there, like to think you're doing something and you're not. And then I always I tell this the same way. But like we start going by and like Tayling's kind of she's kind of being bitchy, like she's being kind of she's being mean to me, and I'm like, yo, why is she being mean? I don't understand it. And like we end up she's like the doctor's like you might have something where like the embryo is still attached. You might have to get removed or whatever, like a minor surgery, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Go in and check. So we go into the same ultrasown room we were the first two times. Go in there and I see the same picture, but in the picture there's a little flickering light, like it just keeps like like a little like you know, a twinkling star in the sky. And in my mind, I'm like, that's I knew it was different right away. I was like, that's something's different there.
Speaker 2: And the lady has the same expression on her face as she did when she told when they told us we didn't have a baby, she leaves in the comeback and they're like, no, you're pregnant. We're like, little bean, this is fucking wild. Yeah, little bean, Yeah, and uh, it is just fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: It's I really wish Taylor could tell that story because talking about the emotions she went through, Oh yeah, women women go through, it's a different yeah.
Speaker 2: But like even Taling in the beginning when she first showed me that pregnancy test with when she was like I said that, she was like, I think we are like she was never gonna give up the baby, but like it was like are we emotionally is our foundation good enough? Are we ready to be parents? Like is this can are we gonna be okay? Basically like as our is our family gonna be okay? And then when we lost the baby, Taylor came out was like, you know, we could we could have handled that. We could have done that. I know we could have done that. And it was a weird way of like almost like a win being like like giving us a chance to like comprehend the idea of having a child and then coming back it was.
Speaker 1: It was a cool deal, dude, that it was awesome with Willows. She was staying on in the whole way, like it's pretty awesome, but yeah, it was. It's crazy, dude. Childbirth is fucking insane, it really really is. You're gonna be a fantastic dad too.
Speaker 2: But the way you're talking already with the albums and everything, I don't take pictures for ship albums, albums on your phone. Yeah, music, when she starts playing music, we're in nest, So you got to do that. You it's you're gonna be a phenomenal dad. You're outstanding.
Speaker 1: You're great with when.
Speaker 2: I don't know all all the kids you hang out with, hopefully not too many because you probably get stars.
Speaker 1: But you're great with when. You're great with will Like, it's you're you're all time, dude. So you're gonna be your own. You're gonna be phenomenal. That's the crazy barket. So there's times too with other little kids, like I'm just kind of nervous about being around like kids, especially when they're little, because you don't want to like fuck anything up, or anytime they cry, I'm like, oh shit, what do I do now? Yeah, but I am excited, man, It's just crazy, bro, And like it's just crazy. I'm excited man. And she kind of looks like she kind of looks like, you know, she kind of looks like me. Isn't that crazy? Yeah? That's a wild bro, because you know, you have a kid and you're like, you hope they're a decent looking kid. Like you're like sitting there, You're like, man, I hope this thing's gonna be Like I'm gonna like, you have no clue. They're gonna fucking look like it's zero clue. She's just sitting there, her adorable little Stevie ultra sound mm hmm Okay. We had like, oh yeah, we couldn't see yea. I was wondering that too. I was like, man, I never saw something where I could be like, oh, she's got my nose or some shit. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And even when you see it you're like, oh, we can see the baby's face, but you can't really tell too much. But there's these places you can go to where they do an ultra sound. It's like a three D picture. We can see like the ridge of their nose and they're lit. Yeah, little chins and stuff like that. It's yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Get to do that. And she's got all that hair from Charles. She's got all that full head of hair already.
Speaker 2: Like dude, he kind of goes away for a little bit, like start to bald for a second, then it comes back.
Speaker 1: You better not place the next pectation the owner, Dad, do you think you're gonna be? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like, I see how you feel now fifteen years from now she comes home, she brings a boy. How do you think you're gonna handle that? He brings home a boy fifteen years from like okay, feen years of high school. She's gonna go on a date.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. I think it's like, what's your I think I'm gonna play those games right, like bad boys too, like you want of them? Ludicrous looking motherfucker's ain't you? Hey? Taylor? Yeah he's here the man, Yeah, you want to, then I ain't scared of going back. I ain't scared of going back. Put the gun away man. But no, I hope to be like I hope to be like I hope to give her like a sto a mindset in a way, like that's something I've been into, is like the stoicism stuff. I just hope I can. I can be in a way to where I'm not like trying to mold her in to be a certain type of person so much other than like maybe her observing me or watching me and we have like real conversations or I'm calm enough to ask her stuff and to where she can like talk through some of her emotions or feelings and I can, you know, help guide her, like with certain mindsets. Are things that I think about, because you can't give anybody experience, right, like they have to like go through shit. So I think I think that's what's gonna be hardest knowing, like, you know, don't sweat that boy, there's a million in the sea, you know, a million fish in the seat type of thing. But everyone thinks like their first loves, Like it's like, yeah, everybody's in their own One Tree Hill TV show when they're growing up, like everyone is, everyone thinks they're it's all about that and going through it. You got to like act no one else going through it, but you're going through it right now. You don't understand me and stuff like that. So you just hope like you can give some good wisdom to where they feel comfortable like talking to you or not, like, you know, scared to come to you with anything, maybe like a little bit of fear, but just because they feel like they might have like let you down in a certain way, but right right right, like a respectable fear. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just hope to be fucking I hope that I would be like overbearing. I know that the respectable fear thing goes for some reason after that goes better with boys. Like for me, someone told me this one time, and I was like, what a good kind of idea or thought is whenever your kids come to you with something that they're getting to be in trouble, they're gonna do something like that you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be mad about.
Speaker 2: Don't react at all, Yeah, and like dave that and go process it that way. When they get older, they don't think, oh, I can't tell my dad because he's going to be so mad. Yeah yeah, yeah, come to you and talk to you about whatever it is. And I mean I'm not at that point yet, but because Win's only four, But someday, I hope she'll be able to come to me and I'll be able to talk to.
Speaker 1: Her about stuff, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, it's a weird thing. I think about it all the time. I don't know how to put it into, like what the clarative it looks like for the type of dad and stuff like that. But I feel like all the stuff I read and everything else, I just hope she's like a curious cat to where you're able to know have those like foundational conversations about stuff. Yeah. So so no, you know, it's crazy, man, One day at a time. We're on day what two three? Day's Wednesday? Yeah, coming up on a two hours. Yeah, it's like a blur. But what's her birthday? Four three two two? So April third, twenty two. That's how that's how I put it in my head, four three two two. But I don't like.
Speaker 6: Forget yeah yeah, yeah, running their lunch so a lot of hit my lunch number go up three two maybe that's a new pasto.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, that's a birthday man, a little Cerulian bell. Char had brought that name up. Yeah, yeah, go in and tell us how you became him of the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we were we were looking at our wedding venue in Montana and Charles like favorite, which is funny because a few people on social media have been like, oh, that's my favorite crown in the sixty four fucking crown box. Like Charles like, oh, that was my favorite crown girl growing up, Like of course it was blue. What Cerulian blue crown? Crayon crayon?
Speaker 2: Grab the fucking MIC's now you don't and I'm saying a Cerulean crown, I definitely say crayon.
Speaker 1: You say knife crayon. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's not a k in crayon crayon crown. Like I see what you're saying, crayon. I understand that, but I'm saying, like you know what I'm saying, what do you call what do you call the not chocolate? But like, hey, brom we were just trying to make a little fun like a red crown.
Speaker 1: No, well you're saying it what cran I'm saying what you're saying weird. Yeah, you're saying around, you're saying. You're saying crown like you put on your head like a king does. Yeah. Yeah, yeah I feel that. But it's kran and he's saying crayon. I'm Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crane cran like cranberries. No, like cran Yeah, the crawn. Do you want to play the cran?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get the cran? What color do you want?
Speaker 2: I want to I want to, uh brilliant, Okay, get this Serulian for the crown. Cran crown?
Speaker 1: How you doing that as a joke? No, I mean like I'm playing into it more now. But that is how I say. What do you call? What do you call? Not chocolate?
Speaker 2: But it's like, uh normal, okay, good, I call it carmel. I usually like to say caramel if I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I like like camel, but caramel. This seemed like fancier, but I really call it carmel. What did y'all say? Caramel? Caramel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Weirdos in the back. Do you say aunt or aunt? My aunt? All right? I say aunt? What's crazy? Is the this is on me? Like? This is a mistake for some bond ter Missouri ship. But I used to say welp welp instead of welt and people would say, like, what are you talking about? Welp? I'm like, you know, well what this are you saying? Well, well, yeah this huge wel Yeah like uh yeah, And I call it a sock cap, a beanie, a beanie socka they call it? What are they call it?
Speaker 2: In Canada they called it tu oh yeah, to Boggan. Wait, they call him both because I've heard tuke and toboggan.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do people call it? Toilet? A commode? Yeah, say comode? Come uppity up, bitch, just called a commode. Yeah, I've heard people say commode. I think like Florida people might say people don't they comode? Yeah, they definitely don't. Somebody that I went to illeg maybe it was Georgia, Maybe it's from Georgia, but one of my teammates called it a commode. Yeah. He wasn't uppity, he was you're thinking? And what else?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: In Nebraska they instead of creek they called a creek. Yeah. Yeah, they do that in Texas too. Are you creek? No, I'm creek, creek, cave, creek yeah, not Cave Creek. Yeah, in Nebraska, they said Cave Creek. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 2: We should do a seven where people U send us videos of what their birth was like in a one minute video.
Speaker 1: Crayon, crayon, What do you think you crayon? But I think crowns just the easier way, like a quicker way crown. Yeah. But anyway, that was like, she's like, what do you think about Cerulian and anything? And she was because she was bringing, uh, she was bringing names up, and I was kind of like I was kind of being a tough crowd on him because she was able to pick the girl's name, Like I got the boys name. If it was boy, he was gonna be named after me and we're gonna call him Liam. And she was getting the girl in there by the way, and I was trying to like, you know, hold off to where I could find a fire girl name and maybe she'd be like, oh, that's awesome. And when she said Serulian, I was like, I mean, yeah, yeah. I was like, I mean that's kind of dope. I was like, what makes you want that? And she was like, oh, it's just my favorite color. Crown growing up, crayon growing up, and uh, we kind of sat on it for a while because there was a few names we were looking at. And then when we had chose our honeymoon and like bor Bora like Cerulian ocean, that it's like a Cerulian color. And then she was conceived there that we were just like, we were all in. We appreciate that, man, we were all in on Cerulian dude. And what is crazy is I'll even send the photo of you guys too. But the day after her due date, the day after her due date, the resort we stayed at on this up for you for Bora. That's that money money resort. We we went all out. I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna try to hide it on that we flexed on our honeymoon, flew private all the way to the French peninsula. Oh yeah, we did not get to fly private but eighteen hours and I bro So the due day was March twenty eighth. Our due day was March twenty seventh. This photo was posted March twenty eighth by The Four Seasons by their instagram. Oh no, shit, Borrow's photo that Charlo took on the honeymoon laying the water, the one that I made fun of laying on my back with my with my ash cheeks out. No, they didn't do that one, but they had Charros one on there, and it was Charro and it says like, come enjoy the Serulian Waters a board bo your Monday Blues dripped away in the Cerulian water after the due day. So we're like, yo, this is fucking first off fire for Charlo to get that. Hey, that's a fire panal that pig. Dude. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they gave credit. They gave credit, They gave credit. They let your Monday Blue drift away in our Serulian waters. But did you already say that? Yeah, but it's all good. I felt the flint. Sometimes when I figure flints, I'm like, oh fuck, I just meant it out.
Speaker 2: I did a quick head turn in on the boys if they noticed. Yeah, dude, that's fucking stick. Okay, So you guys picked out the cran. There was really no fussing about that after No.
Speaker 1: There was a really wasn't a whole lot abotter because I thought Serulian was dope. I thought it was unique. It's a pretty name, and and then all the other stuff with the honeymoon and everything else. It's like, oh, this is fucking perfect. So how long are you going to call her roof? For it the rest of her life? For she can go by roo or that like her baby name, like Bean was for Wind. I would assume that I'll call her roof. I don't know. I guess I haven't gotten that far, but lean, but I'm thinking I think that goes hard. You go uh, you go Rue, Like, I mean, the girl's gonna struggle. I said this in the video. The girl's gonna struggle sign up for utilities and fucking her name and class and all this thing. Yeah, yeah, that's a pretty that's a pretty name. How do you spell that? She's gonna have to do that all the time? Like, so Rue, are you e like she'll just be able to put you know, she was. I think that's an easier way for her that you should do. It's like you do a cajun like r e a u x bro', but there's a there's a rook. Oh what was breux? Brew is b r o ux, so it would be r o u x that's rue. Oh, I see you're saying that's true? Is that it before we all agree, and everybody's like, these dumb motherfuckers. No, no, no, that is i'd uh. I did a Cajun shake before, and they were like all doubt everybody else the pod, this man said I had a rich girlfriend fucking wherever the hell it was somewhere in California.
Speaker 2: They weren't even rich like that, but like, uh, he's like, shout out, who is that? Lauren bo Shockley, Dude, that's my fucking guy. That's the dad guy was all time Lauren Laura, Laura, Laura Shockley.
Speaker 1: The boy listened. You really did like that? What do you think of the pod? I thought it was solid. I thought he did I thought he was good.
Speaker 2: He was I thought there were a couple of things that like, if we're here going back and forth with each other, we might have.
Speaker 1: Been able to peel a couple of things. I agree with that. But his ghost thing, I thought that was interesting because he essentially like him and the hes in the meeting room making fun of what they would say. And he basically said it to his coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think he said to McCowan, didn't he He said, McCowen, McCown, Josh McCowan wasn't he on the jet at the same time. I think they also have the gift for they're both doing their hair at the same time. Yeah, they both do the over the top being yeah.
Speaker 1: But it seemed like they came up with an inside joke of like seeing ghosts. Yeah, and then the coach asked him they were getting blown out basically, like just just a tough part to just say I'm seeing ghosts out there and you're miked up. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was wild too, because I don't really know what I looked up as wiki and everything. Like.
Speaker 1: We obviously met Sam at the ranch in Cape Creek and we hung out with him. He was really cool.
Speaker 2: So when they said he was coming on, I was like, oh, it'll be great, and I started googling shit and it was like not some fire news on there about like.
Speaker 1: The Panthers and what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, they're gonna draft in the Deshaun Watson talk for a little bit, and so I was like, do I really want to bring this up to this dude, But then I ended up doing. He was like, yeah, I don't know, I don't look at that stuff at all. What you obviously heard in the pod like I don't, I don't. I gotta know, you know what I'm saying, because I know somebody else knows.
Speaker 1: He was sure. He was too sure. He knows some stuff, and I did. You were bringing up the Baker stuff like because to me, he's like, you know, it's not really something I can speak on, but I'm thinking in my head like you can speak on it because the Jets. You were like that with the Jets, if you were third round pick to the Jets, third overall pick, yeah, third overall. Yeah, yeah, my fault, third overall picks of the Jets, like you were, you were the dude, Like what you know, what would what would that have been like like when you got traded and went to the Panthers? Like how is that making you feel? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I texted the people that do I texted the people at Barstol saying, hey, we get Baker Mayfield And then they said, we already asked for you guys. His representative said, highly unlikely. So Baker's out on our podcast.
Speaker 1: So sometimes it's hard to Like, sometimes I feel like we might be able to get like we might be able to get to him a different route.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we tweet him or something time like if somebody that feels like they kind of know you or that you would probably say yes to them, yeah, and they're going through their person who's booking with an agent. Like the conversation between the guest booker and an agent's going to be very like formal and super business and like like with us, like when they send us a list of guests, like we say yes and no to certain guests, right, Like they could have been like Bust with the Boys part might take like all these pods, and he might have talked with Baker like, hey, do you want to do media and He's just like, probably not, yeah, because in Baker's mind, he might be thinking like NFL.
Speaker 1: Network or ESPN or something yeah, yeah yeah, versus like you know, if we were if Johnny knew him, if Johnny knew him, it's like, hey, Johnny, do you think Baker would come on? Yeah, we should text Johnny about that. I think he would. And then we're talking to Baker. Baker's like, oh, fuck, yeah, I'd come on the pod type of thing. I think.
Speaker 2: Then that's where he'd come Yeah, I think uh, I think he's still in the play after you sang all that I'm back motivated. I think I think him a little weird though, But Tony Hawk. So there's a documentary that came out on Tony Hawk.
Speaker 1: Is it fire Shrouded the mic? If you're going to talk, dude, it is phenomenal. And you know what, I'm just gonna go ahead and shout out of the Week. I'm putting him work on it. Stout out of the Week. Hawk. The guy is just a legend, and I you see, like his whole childhood grown up.
Speaker 3: I won't spoil it all, but I mean when he made history hitting that first nine hundred, I was in my bad hills.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, that's all I'll say about it. Tony Hawk. Absolute God, we're just mortals walking amongst them. On Twitter too, he'll go up to a kid like, hey, do a kick flip? Can I'll do a cake flip? Like give him a board?
Speaker 2: Always have made a coffee shop And people be like, you look like Tony Hawk and he's like, yeah, I am, like hilarious, all right, I have.
Speaker 1: A good one. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: And the best part is is he's not like tat it at all, like a lot of these skaters like have like a vibe. He's not none of that vibe at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watching the documentary you really get like an inside of how technicol he was as a kid.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to hear anymore. Just to watch it. It's on Hulu. We're not even pubbling it, but we are one Hulu sponsors. You never know, we might work with it. Hey.
Speaker 2: One thing about uh one show that I'm watching right now, that's Fire. If you haven't seen it, it's a The Lakers. It's like it's called winning. It's like the lad how the Lakers dynasty started? And uh, who's the dude from Step Brothers.
Speaker 1: Don't see Riley? John John c Riley.
Speaker 2: He plays like the owner doctor Bush in it, and it's Buss, thank you and it's unbelievable. Was like the first episodes of that I'm talking about like drafting Magic and like, oh but it's like a it's like a they do it like it's a TV show, it's not a documentary. And like Bus will be like, uh, he'll be walking in negotiate with the guy when he's buying the staples from the dude and he's like, I love Swans because they're so beautiful and elegant. But under the he's looking at the camera and he's like, but under the water, they're fucking paddling, And like when someone's talking to him, he'll look at the camera be like, watch me fucking paddle, and he'd like.
Speaker 1: It's cool. They interact with the audience. The show.
Speaker 2: It's called Winning Something Something Something, Lakers Dynasty. It's pretty good. It's on HBO Max. I think no free shoutouts, but that's a fire deal too. I get that in between My Harry Potter, I've finished up The Last Kingdom, My fair Hair Potter.
Speaker 1: Have you watched them all? No, I'm on the second one, Chamber of Secret. You gotta ways to go. Yeah, I looked out You're so right about when I saw that sweet last night. You're so right about this motherfucker dude. Like I'm thinking, I'm gonna look at like Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, an actual like badass, Like, oh, he's the chosen one. Yeah, dude does not. Dude does not walk.
Speaker 2: By five times in the first movie and the second one, the Chamber of Secrets. I'm not all the way through it yet, but they're like in the car first off, Ron Weasley. Let me give you a little heads up. If the train's right behind you, just veer left or right. You're flying right like you don't even to get chased by the train. For dramax thirty seconds before you take a quick ricky, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But and then they get caught in the tree and the tree is beating the shit out of it. I'm like, you should have never put yourself in that position in the first place. And why aren't you studying?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Why is it? He's he's fucking if.
Speaker 2: I'm Harry Potter and I don't know this world and I got these asshole overweight London people locking me in a closet for the first movie, and I think this is my fucking way.
Speaker 1: Out, and I go to the like what is the Hogwarts?
Speaker 2: And I'm in diet Gone Alley buying cool shit and everyone's talking about this dude who they don't talk about but his real name's Voldemort, and they're fucking.
Speaker 1: In this thing and I'm just like, why got chills said? I just said it? I just said it. Oh dude, I'll tell I'll say's.
Speaker 2: And he's like walking, He's walking through the ship, and he's like kind of just super brave and super courageous. That's Harry Potter's deal to me right now. But Hermione, who is a mud blood, I know. I tweeted yesterday and the first like five responses were like, I can't believe you're talking like that on here.
Speaker 1: I actually googled.
Speaker 2: I googled my phone like is mudblood really a bad word? Is mudblood really a racist word? I thought your boys, but to get canceled for real, I was like, damn, I just did something that is so funny. I'm in bed having a fucking anxiety attack, like it's over. I'm gotta get cut over for me, dude. But Hermione, who's had nothing given to her whole entire life, knows everything. Goddamn spell figures out the poor potion to put the two uh, the pourtly gentlemen to sleep and so they can go and change into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She sucks up the cat here for a second and turns into a little bit of a cat as she closes her little locker room door with merling Myrtle or whatever her name is, moaning Myrtle, thanks Jack, my gun well, I'll tell you what my new passion after football, I want to be a wizard.
Speaker 1: I want to be a wizard. He's done, Harry Potter World. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Orlando, Oh you were not that one. I was gonna say we did that. That part was shut down when we Okay.
Speaker 1: So as the one the year before, the year before and the year before that, they shut down the other part of Orlando Studios Universal Studios, and they had like the whole Hogwarts thing and it was just like twenty families. So at the whole park it was fire. Dude, that sh is fire. The next time you go back to you're gonna be even more into it. I'm stuck fucking butter beer and everything.
Speaker 2: I got it, And I don't want to fire you up too much, as I got a long road to go before I get to the next thing. I think I gotta watch all the Star Wars movies.
Speaker 1: I won't I won't overact that. I won't react to that. You're in a podcast, no, yeah, yeah, that fires me up though. That fires me up though. Yeah. I just watched as anybody seen the Last Kingdom? I heard, really it's fire Utred, son of Utred. You gotta watch that ship that Peaky.
Speaker 2: Blinder Utred, Utred son of Utren, Utred, son of Ughtred, Utred son of Ughtred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were saying like an inn I felt like on the end of that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't. It's just it's more of a tong twister than shout out no free shadow of the week Putred son of Buttred. Yeah, sure, any way, go ahead and sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh and then also Peaky Blinders coming. Yes, he's in five, he's in five or six? Right? I thought it was six?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Six? I thought I thought the episode that came out today was episode one five, So yeah, episode I mean that's easy, Like that's a simple little hiccup, simple little boy. Huh. But yeah, man, a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 2: A lot of all the whole house Cleaning podcast right there.
Speaker 1: For real. I really thought I thought we were talking about other stuff too, But we're like, we're an hour thirty into this thing. We talk as much as willing as our pod, and it's about us, you know what I mean. We don't have a guest on. We are the guests.
Speaker 2: Let me get your impression about doing two pods. How do you feel about it? Because the demand is high. It seems like I love the.
Speaker 1: Two podcasts a week idea. Yeah, I think it's awesome. Obviously, right now it's just the boys in the trenches with all this you're in it. But I think we set ourselves up well because of the bus and spring tour, which everybody can again catch on YouTube all the audio stuff. We went to Nebraska, Michigan. We're going to Tennessee next Wednesday. You're listening to this, when is this gonna come out? Tomorrow? Tomorrow, Friday, whenever you're We're going to the University of Tennessee to capitol off next week. And also if you're listening, we are doing our meet and greet, first ever meet and greet with the boys together. You guys have seen me at the tailgates. I've hoarded myself out everywhere, but first time the boy and I, Taylor and I will be doing a meet and greet at ACME Feed and Seed this Saturday. This Saturday, three thirty to five, right before the Prets game. We'll be slinging preds merch, you know, some good merch. We're gonna be hanging, We're gonna be doing giveaways, giving away Georgia boots, stuff. I think a truck. I just kid, we're not giving away a fucking truck.
Speaker 2: A million dollars, Yeah, a million dollars we're gonna give away. We were just we're decided between one and two million dollars right now to give away.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. But yeah, dude, where your merch? Buy some merch while you're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent and we'll be there. Dude, come, shake hands, kiss babies, do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit Chuck Budden with the case. Everybody can wait to see you. Just flame some dudes. Dude, you're gonna put some guys down in the chug category. Put some guys of fucking sleep, put.
Speaker 2: Them in the blender. We're gonna think they got you too, but you're gonna crush them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna think so. Uh what else?
Speaker 2: I think there was one more thing? No, oh, going back to going to Tennessee. Now, we've had an outstanding time at Nebraska and at Michigan. And I don't know if you see the two jerseys to my left and Will's right also my right. When we go to Tennessee, we're expecting absolute love. And I know I hid some things I know, I said some things after Michigan beat Tennessee, going and going to the uh what is it?
Speaker 1: The Sweet sixteen? But I'm expecting love. I wouldn't mind a nice orange jersey. Oh if we got an orange jersey to put in here, or one of their black ones, all one of their black ones. We fire bro Jack saying Tennessee stuff. Yeah, but that'll be a fun time, but we'll be Yeah. Well we're on the road to uh fucking Tennessee next week and that'll cap off the bus and spring tour. But all that to say, like, I do think all this shit that we've done recently, like it would be fun to do a bonus podcast every week, just because again, like we're getting guests and we're not we don't have a whole lot of time for ourselves. We're crazy books right now, which is cool. I don't have a whole lot of time for ourselves.
Speaker 2: Where we've come from, Like when we first starved this thing and it was like do you think we can get this guy?
Speaker 1: Do you think we get that guy? Now it's like, hey, when can we get one just the two of us?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's really cool. It's you've been a blast.
Speaker 2: Dude. You text me the other day and I fully agree, like this has been so much fun you to I didn't text you back, yeah, but then you.
Speaker 1: Vulnerable with him. I sent Taylor nice message about.
Speaker 2: Nice message I've been having with I read it and I go, fuck, that's nice, and I put it back in my pocket to go do something. And then the next morning he text me like, uh he takes He like asked me a question something about busting.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh damn, just not gonna respond to that. Said I put myself out there for you last night. I don't get a respond but I've had a blast with you. Dude. It's been It's been fucking It's been crazy, man, it's been awesome. We're talking about all like the tears and everybody how we've been growing and stuff like that. But dude, legit, like all the engagement, how we're all having fun on like socials and interacting with everybody. Like to me, like that's the most fun type of shit, Like everybody bantering back and forth, that's the most fun. It's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing.