Speaker 1: What are the top two tech sectors that we're most excited about and think that the audience can get the biggest games. Yeah, in the next few years to come.
Speaker 2: Number one, I said on stage yesterday, But whoever dominates quantum computing. So we already have chips, we already have GPUs. The next big innovation will be quantum computing. So Google's racing there. When I was like reading a bunch of white papers, the next race because most people like missed out or AI a bunch missed out on the chips. The next big island that everyone wants to dominate is quantum computing. So whoever gets the first, So it's going to be a race between Microsoft, Metal, Google, Amazon. That's why I always say the biggest players are going to continue to get bigger. Now in video or Tesla can go there and grab that land first, that will send that stock up probably another five or six hundred percent. And then in the science of space, even though the genomics space has been tricky, I'm really interested in some of the companies that can actually bring cures for the diseases like genetic sequencing. And there are a couple publicly traded companies that people have talked about before, but they haven't delivered. That's the next space that I'll see Eli Lilly Merku Maderna wants to try and make their comeback if they can get that sequencing down to really allow people to live longer and have a healthier life by doing so. Those are the two spaces that everyone thinks will give you like a ten x four fifteen X return.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'll just I'll just add I think we're still in the moment of jener to day. Yeah, just because it's so new and it's still in the infancy stages. I think one of the things you just point out, a point that you brought up is important as open Ai just announced that they're going to do their business enterprise.
Speaker 2: And it's game set match.
Speaker 3: You can see it now right like sired. Well, now we're going into the business forefront. That's going to change the landscape of how business does. But the also part that is the medical field. Absolutely, how do we make this more efficient?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like I need to have data. I need to have it now. Yeah, I don't have time to run to the self, go to my like we need it.
Speaker 2: We need way more efficiency.
Speaker 3: It needs to be money more efficient, and so I think as we see more companies being created, obviously some of them are not going to make it make it, but they're going to be a few. They're going to be presented over the next few years or so. They're gonna be the ones because, like I said.
Speaker 4: Ernerds, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member a FDIC.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Chat GBT is cool, Yeah, but it's it's the first venture into the space. Yeah, first we know what happens. Right, do people get to watch it, they say, all right, let's improve on what they did, let's add it's let's do it for this set or specifically.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I think the generated I piece is something that you know, if we're talking about somebody that's new into invest in and they can see the immediate impact and effects, I think that's a space that we still got to. I know it's new and it's fresh, but we have to stay educated on it and stay up to date with what's happening because it's going to be the game changer for our generation.
Speaker 2: I agree and over Grassent on stage, we have like ten more months with this AI bubble before pops, and then you're going to see a new crop of companies with this right Like this is like the AOL version of the Internet of AIS. The greatest companies in the AAI space haven't even been created yet. Y'all know a guy who's a dominant player. I can't wait you come on the show. But there's a bunch of companies that are making some stuff in AI that is truly going to change the world. Great move by Open Ai to finally go to the enterprise since they got all the personal data on the consumer side. But we really are looking at companies to make everything more efficient, like it's needed, like you're either going to have to save costs, increase revenue, or increase productivity. But the company that does all of them, I would be looking out to see what if Salesforce makes a play there and also Adobe, what they're going to do there, but in about fourteen to sixteen months, we should see some big players come out of the woodworks that helps drive the economy a lot more. So that that's what I'll be focused on.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about Adobe, no.
Speaker 2: They're quiet killer. They are just a quiet kill everyone who's a creative in that space. What they've been doing in the cloud and some of the pieces that they've added to Photoshop and like the podcast and software has been great, But that's just the first step. Like the race is now, what can I do to help businesses be more efficient and don't have to think like on market Monday is we took away forty hours of research a month and just told you buy here. These are the ones to buy now. I imagine if Adobe could do that for all your creation and you can create multiple shows, multiple podcasts and salesforce. If they can do the same, or Infusion Software or HubSpot excuse me, you can do it, they are going to be some ones that are going to like dominate the space for years to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah,