Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Presumably we have a stock mover's today here. It's a podcast, and no one does it like Alexis christoferis.
Speaker 3: You can bet your bottom dollar. We do so lots to choose from this morning. We have to go with some of the obvious ones. Core Weave of eighteen percent here pre market one of the reasons why the AI trade seems to be back in vogue for today. The stock had been up twenty six percent this year through yesterday's close. So this is a cloud computing company reporting its fifth consecutive quarter of record revenue and a sales backlog of get this, one hundred and four billion dollars. And the firm also inked more than twenty five billion in new customer commitments after that period ended. So business is booming at core Weave, and we're talking about serving customers like Open Ai, Meta, Microsoft. It sort of has become a bellweather really for the AI data center boom because it's one of the few companies in this space that's actually publicly traded, so it's a way that we can sort of monitor all of this. And then in keeping with that space, if you will, super Micro, the ticker symbol their SMCI is having a good morning. It's up about nine percent. And yesterday, Paul, you and I were talking on Bloomberg Intelligence about super Micro, how it's underperforming its rivals. It's down thirty two percent in the past year. But we'll see. Wall Street likes what it hears today from this server company reporting sales that nearly doubled in its fiscal fourth quarter, surging profit, revenue forecast for the current quarter, also topping estimates. So super Micro has been working really hard to boost margins. It's selling more profitable, profitable products as trying to trim costs. So what we did talk yesterday, didn't we, Paul about some issues in the c suite and governance issues. They didn't really dress that on the call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you hope Bloomberg Intelligence called that out for so, no no news there, but at least the numbers are coming through.
Speaker 1: You guys are so inside based.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's so you had to listen to Bloomberg Intelligence exactly right, exactly Surveillance all right, then I also brought us kava, because you can ever go wrong with a food company, Mediterranean food company. This stock is up seventeen percent today, a sales rose faster than expected due to increase traffic and customers buying higher priced proteins.
Speaker 1: So it's a restaurant.
Speaker 3: It's a restaurant. Wait a minute, that's that word approaching. You hate the word protein exactly, but really.
Speaker 2: That's how the kids rolls.
Speaker 4: That's how the kids are rolling.
Speaker 3: So you just want us to say, if it's chicken, it's chicken. If it's beef, it's beef. Don't call it a protein anyway. They have a pomegranate glazed salmon, which apparently is a hit.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're they're buying the Chrysler building the third Avenue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, and yeah, they're all they're all over the I have not yet been to one, but the kids say they're great.
Speaker 3: Kids say they're great. And remember it was hurt initially by that parasitic outbreak because it scared customers off from Greens at a bunch of places like Sweet Greens, and Kavakava was not affected by this. I just want to put that out there but it was sort of caught up in all of that. And if we have a moment, I'll let me talk a little tax time with H and R Block that's not also having a good morning up about eleven percent. The tax preparation company we all know what, gave a full year forecast stronger than expected, also reported fourth quarter results that beat expectations. So good morning for H and R.
Speaker 1: Kids, Meal, Kava, build your own meal, three toppings, three classic peda chips, a side of a quarter peda chips, small juice or milk. It's like grown up food for But how much is it?
Speaker 3: Is the question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably they don't show the price. There we go, You know I don't.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, when I was eight, is that what I want to do? Now?
Speaker 4: You wanted them?
Speaker 1: And kids?
Speaker 2: McDonald's the stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.